• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigation Discovery - Aryan Nations Ohio

http://investigation.discovery.com/

Jul 14, 6:00 pm (60 minutes)
    Undercover: Double Life - Aryan Nation
    TV-PG (DLV), CC

A biker facing drug charges agrees to infiltrate the Ohio branch of The Aryan Nations, headed by Pastor Ray Redfeairn (Mazurk) and learns there is a price to pay for a double life. Dave Hall, (Wendt) the biker, making it on a medical disability was arrested on marijuana charges and rather than face prison time "talks" with a FBI agent named Tym Burkey. Dave becomes well adept as a mole in Pastor Redfeairn's organization, first by being invited to become a member of the Aryan Nations, then being selected to head the propaganda arm of Redfeairn's organization. Dave builds enough trust in Pastor Redfeairn to be unoffically ordained a pastor. Pastor Redfeairn has hopes of being named the replacement leader of the whole Aryan Nations once national leader Richard Butler steps down. Dave then would be in line take over Pastor Ray's ministry. After exposing a plot to bomb a federal building in Texas, Kale Kelly (Vecchio) is arrested. Kelly, trained by the military as a sniper and explosives expert was fingered by Hall as being the person for the FBI to watch. All this has had an effect on Hall and he begins to suffer physically due to the over two year undercover investigation. It wasn't until Morris Dees, a southern lawyer, sued the Aryan Nation and won over $6 million in a civil suit for two plaintiffs. This and the info supplied by Dave Hall finally brought the Aryan Nation down. Produced by Cary Miller and Associate Producer Maria Veronica Garibay.

I watched this episode last night. It should be required reading/watching for all leaders in the movement.
    "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Got to run off the poseurs and parasites in the Church

Got to run off the poseurs and parasites in the Church

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=633#post633
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1336#post1336
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...066#post197066
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/07/...asites-in.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=632

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88 View Post

http://investigation.discovery.com/

Jul 14, 6:00 pm (60 minutes)
    Undercover: Double Life - Aryan Nation
    TV-PG (DLV), CC

A biker facing drug charges agrees to infiltrate the Ohio branch of The Aryan Nations, headed by Pastor Ray Redfeairn (Mazurk) and learns there is a price to pay for a double life. Dave Hall, (Wendt) the biker, making it on a medical disability was arrested on marijuana charges and rather than face prison time "talks" with a FBI agent named Tym Burkey. Dave becomes well adept as a mole in Pastor Redfeairn's organization, first by being invited to become a member of the Aryan Nations, then being selected to head the propaganda arm of Redfeairn's organization. Dave builds enough trust in Pastor Redfeairn to be unoffically ordained a pastor. Pastor Redfeairn has hopes of being named the replacement leader of the whole Aryan Nations once national leader Richard Butler steps down. Dave then would be in line take over Pastor Ray's ministry. After exposing a plot to bomb a federal building in Texas, Kale Kelly (Vecchio) is arrested. Kelly, trained by the military as a sniper and explosives expert was fingered by Hall as being the person for the FBI to watch. All this has had an effect on Hall and he begins to suffer physically due to the over two year undercover investigation. It wasn't until Morris Dees, a southern lawyer, sued the Aryan Nation and won over $6 million in a civil suit for two plaintiffs. This and the info supplied by Dave Hall finally brought the Aryan Nation down. Produced by Cary Miller and Associate Producer Maria Veronica Garibay.
    I watched this episode last night. It should be required reading/watching for all leaders in the movement.
    Part of the reason why I am not overmuch loved is because I have a policy of running off informants, baal priests, and wannabes. I run off Klunt & Meercat Downey and a few others pretending to be CI, but who were not.

Since I got out of jail/NutHouse, I've already run the Aryan Front poseurs out, along with a gook/hybernigger mamzer named Bryan Wright. I've also disparaged the false-fronts run by jews like Jerold 'Papist Hybernigger' O'Brien.

Someone slipped up, but it seems that in reality, nothing much was accomplished by ZOG. That's because the aboveground Church is really nothing more than a propaganda organization, and no longer an Active Service Unit cell recruiting tool. This is why this show was produced, was to show the ZOGling herd animals that ZOG's piglice [d]ruled by jews, is keeping the mighty Evil miscegenated multi-culti Empire safe from the forces of hate, division and suckcession cumming from eeeeee-ville hillbillies and klansmen and Christian Identity who will put all them wonderfool kikes back into ovens, drive out all the beaners, and put the niggers back to useful work picking cotton, yada, yada, yada, oy vey!!!

I went to the link above and couldn't see anything. What you should have done when you see something like that is to put a videocassette tape or DVD into the recorder and record what you see, then send me a copy for evaluation and review. But since it seems that this is a preview of coming events, I'll see if I can't find the cable channel and record it for myself. Perhaps you could also make a copy, Blue Raider. Thanks for this intel heads-up.

A useful habit, when some ZOG false-flag event like OKC or 9/11 occurrs, is to pop a VCR tape or DVD into the recorder and set it on 6 hours, and turn each recorder to some news channel and watch ZOG and ZOGling jewsmedia try to get their lies straight in the middle of panic.

Thanks for the info, Blue Raider.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-17-2009, 10:31 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The Mother-Fucker has written a Book.

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/d...345496942.html

"Into the Devil's Den", buy Dave Hall, Tim Burkey, and Katherin Lambsland.

In 1996, the Aryan Nations was considered to be the most dangerous white supremacist group in the United States. This brutally violent neo-Nazi organization dreamed of carving an isolated homeland out of the American northwest–a dream they would finance by robbery, intimidation, and murder. For years, the FBI had sought to infiltrate the Aryan Nations, only to be thwarted by the group’s extreme paranoia of new members.

Enter Dave Hall, a tattooed, 350-pound, six-foot-four former biker. A black belt in martial arts, he could fight, drink, and ride with the best–which is to say, the worst–of them. But Hall was no stereotypical biker. A thoughtful, articulate man blessed with a photographic memory and an unshakeable core of decency, Hall was looking for a new direction in life. After Hall was arrested for his minor involvement in a drug deal, FBI special agent Tym Burkey gave him a choice: go to jail or become an informant. Hall didn’t go to jail.

So began a most unlikely partnership, between a hell-raising former biker and a by-the-book FBI man. The oddest of odd couples, they would slowly forge a unique friendship based on trust and support–a friendship that Hall especially would come to value in the months and years ahead.

For what was supposed to be a short-term assignment grew to something much longer, and bigger in scope, as Hall became the Ohio Aryan Nations leader’s right hand man. And more and more, Hall suspected that a significant terrorist action was being planned, something on the order of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Yet with the clock ticking, Hall found his hold on reality crumbling as he was forced into behaviors and beliefs that repelled him. With the ever-present threat of discovery and death hanging over his head, he felt his psyche start to fragment, leading to estrangement from his family and friends, and vicious bouts of insomnia, night terrors, and panic attacks. But it was too late to back out. Together, Hall and Burkey would have to finish their dance with the Devil.

Harrowing and intense, this true-life thriller is a testament to bravery, dedication, and friendship–and a timely reminder that America’s homegrown terrorists can be just as deadly as those from overseas.
      http://www.intothedevilsden.com/abouttheauthors.html

My old great grandpa would've know'd how to skin this cat.
      Last edited by Blue Raider 88; 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM.
      "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Comment

"Infiltraiting the Aryan Nations: The Tail of a Rat & FiBbIe Pig

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=672#post672

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/d...345496942.html

"Into the Devil's Den", by Dave Hall, Tim Burkey, and Katherin Lambsland.

In 1996, the Aryan Nations was considered to be the most dangerous white supremacist group in the United States. This brutally violent neo-Nazi organization dreamed of carving an isolated homeland out of the American northwest–a dream they would finance by robbery, intimidation, and murder. For years, the FBI had sought to infiltrate the Aryan Nations, only to be thwarted by the group’s extreme paranoia of new members.

Enter Dave Hall, a tattooed, 350-pound, six-foot-four former biker. A black belt in martial arts, he could fight, drink, and ride with the best–which is to say, the worst–of them. But Hall was no stereotypical biker. A thoughtful, articulate man blessed with a photographic memory and an unshakeable core of decency, Hall was looking for a new direction in life. After Hall was arrested for his minor involvement in a drug deal, FBI special agent Tym Burkey gave him a choice: go to jail or become an informant. Hall didn’t go to jail.

So began a most unlikely partnership, between a hell-raising former biker and a by-the-book FBI man. The oddest of odd couples, they would slowly forge a unique friendship based on trust and support–a friendship that Hall especially would come to value in the months and years ahead.

For what was supposed to be a short-term assignment grew to something much longer, and bigger in scope, as Hall became the Ohio Aryan Nations leader’s right hand man. And more and more, Hall suspected that a significant terrorist action was being planned, something on the order of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Yet with the clock ticking, Hall found his hold on reality crumbling as he was forced into behaviors and beliefs that repelled him. With the ever-present threat of discovery and death hanging over his head, he felt his psyche start to fragment, leading to estrangement from his family and friends, and vicious bouts of insomnia, night terrors, and panic attacks. But it was too late to back out. Together, Hall and Burkey would have to finish their dance with the Devil.

Harrowing and intense, this true-life thriller is a testament to bravery, dedication, and friendship–and a timely reminder that America’s homegrown terrorists can be just as deadly as those from overseas.
        http://www.intothedevilsden.com/abouttheauthors.html

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-18-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Infiltrating the Aryan Nations: Ray Redfearn & Morris Gulett

Infiltrating the Aryan Nations: Ray Redfearn & Morris Gulett

The Aryan Nations has always been laughably easy to infiltrate. Why? Because they have allowed the criminal element of skinheads and other sundry rabble to join what they think is a paramilitary outfit. The end result is a bunch of paranoid fools simply allow just about anyone to join, refusing to really know who is joining their organization, then acting all butt-hurt when these whigger and mamzer criminals turn rat.

Did anyone know this Dave Hall's actual family, like they do in the underground Christian Identity churches?

Dave Hall had two sisters who married nigger bucks and had squeezed out niglets, just like LiarBill DeClue(less). Anyone who would have dug deep would have found the niglets and mudsharks within what was essentially a doper. They refused to do so because almost all of these whiggers and mamzers playing at Aryan Nations are lower-class losers whose low-level genetically families have already indulged in race-mixing and are gliberal whigger trash. The typpycull Aryan Nations recruit is NOT a family man or of high Aryan content.

Even when the recruit or member is Aryan, many of them cannot stay out of trouble. Witness Morris Gulett.

In Morris' case, trouble follows him like a stray dog . . . .

Well, Ray Redfearn screwed up by letting this Dave Hall into the Aryan Nations and Dave Hall rolled up much of the membership. But Morris Gulett lived to get into trouble -- and took another kid with him.

So why does this stupid shit happen all the time? Why does the Aryan Nations faction beloved of the jews and $PLC bring this sort about, when the true believers in Christian Identity are almost all underground in small family congregations?

Comment

Working...
          X