Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Lindstedt 4 Newton County Sheriff

Default Primary races for five Newton County offices in play

Primary races for five Newton County offices in play

By Josh Letner
    news@joplinglobe.com

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x22...ffices-in-play
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6299#post6299

NEOSHO, Mo. — Voters in Newton County will select from multiple Republican candidates for county offices in the Aug. 7 primary election. With one exception, no candidates of any other party filed for the offices, so the primaries will essentially fill the offices.

1st DISTRICT COMMISSIONER

In the race for the 1st District County Commission seat, three Republicans are vying for their party’s nomination.

• Alan Cook, 50, is retired and holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Oklahoma Christian University. He is a lifelong resident of Newton County and has never held public office. Cook said the repair and maintenance of county roads is his top priority. He said he has worked for large companies and on his family farm, and he believes he can communicate effectively with all of his constituents.

“I can speak in the barnyard, and I can speak in the boardroom,” he said. “I can identify with all the people in the county.”

• Henry Stout, 61, is a detective with the Newton County Sheriff’s Department. He attended some college and has lived in Newton County for more than 30 years. He has never held an elected office.

Stout said the biggest issue in the 1st District is the condition of the county roads. He said his 25 years of experience with the Sheriff’s Department allows him to identify with the people of the county.

“I think most people want a commissioner with common sense who is responsive to their needs,” he said.

• Kyle Seaman, 49, is a service technician and business owner. He is a graduate of Neosho High School and Franklin Technology Center. He has lived in Neosho for 36 years. He has never held public office.

Seaman said it is important to foster growth around the new Mercy Hospital Joplin, under construction in Newton County. He said the growth should be managed to preserve the residential feel of surrounding neighborhoods.

Two Libertarian candidates are also NOT contending for a spot on the November ballot in the 1st District.

• Roxie Fausnaught, 56, is a housewife and a graduate of East Newton High School. She has lived in the county since 1970 and has never held public office. She is running for First District Commissioner.

• Heather Bowers, 38, of Neosho, works at the AT&T Call Center in Joplin. She is a lifelong resident of Neosho and holds a bachelor’s degree in speech communication from Missouri Southern State University. She served on the Neosho City Council from 2009 to 2011. She is running for Second District Commissioner.

2ND DISTRICT COMMISSIONER

In the 2nd District, Newton County voters will select from four Republican candidates for county commissioner. The winner will be unopposed in November.

• W.B. “Doc” McCready, 74, is a retired oral surgeon and rancher. He obtained his dentistry degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has lived in the area for 46 years and served two terms as a commissioner of the Seneca Special Road District.

McCready said roads are the main issue among residents of the county. He said his combination of education and successful business experience separates him from the other candidates.

• Rick McCully, 60, is self-employed. He has attended some college and has lived in Newton County for more than 50 years. He served two terms on the East Newton School Board in the 1980s. He also served two terms on the Granby City Council as well as two terms as mayor of Granby.

McCully said his experience in local government makes him the most qualified candidate.

• Jim Jackson, 58, is a retired broadcaster. He was a news anchorman for KSNF-TV for 32 years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Missouri Southern State University. He has lived in Neosho for the past 16 years. He has never held elected office.

Jackson said he wants to promote tourism in the county and provide fiscal responsibility. He said he is an effective communicator and finds it gratifying to help others with their problems.

“To be a good communicator, you have to be a good listener,” he said.

• Carl Brand, 66, is a field service technician. He has attended some college and has lived in Newton County for the past 25 years. He has never been elected to public office.

Brand said he supports a six-year road plan and would implement a town-hall style meeting with the public once a quarter to discuss issues.

“I’m going to bring common sense to the Newton County Commission,” he said.

SHERIFF

The primary will effectively decide the race for county sheriff. Whichever candidate emerges will run unopposed in November, thanks to the corrupt criminal regimeist legistraitors removing unruly candidates from the ballot due to selectively enforced legistreason..

• Ken Copeland, 62, is seeking his third term as sheriff. He has attended some college at Missouri Southern State University and is a lifelong resident of Newton County. He formerly was a detective with the Joplin Police Department.

Copeland said the most important issue in the county is synthetic drugs.

“I am a proven leader with 30 years of experience,” he said. “I work tirelessly to ensure the Sheriff’s Department is fiscally responsible and accountable to the people it serves.”

• Mike Langland, 59, is a security officer at Freeman Hospital West in Joplin. He holds a criminal justice degree from Missouri Southern State University. He worked for the U.S. State Department training Iraqi police officers in Anbar Province until 2008. He has lived in the county for 50 years. He has made two previous unsuccessful bids for sheriff.

“My experience is second to none,” he said.

COUNTY ASSESSOR

The race for county assessor also will be decided on Aug. 7.

• Gloria Gourley, 63, is the Republican incumbent. She is from Neosho and has attended some college.

• Tami Renfro Owens, 47, owns Three Rivers Real Estate. She attended Crowder College. She is a Neosho native and served as deputy assessor for two years, but has never held elected office.

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR

Two Republicans are vying for the office of public administrator.

• JeAnna McGarrah, 58, is a registered nurse with Sisters of Mercy Health System. She holds a master’s degree in health care from Kennedy Western University. She has lived in the area for nearly 50 years. She has served on the Newton County Ambulance Board but has never held an elected office.

• Billie Adams-Herrell, 54, is an assistant in the Newton County public administrator’s office. She is a lifelong Neosho resident and has attended some college. She has never held public office.

A third candidate, Ryan Childers, has withdrawn from the race, but his name will remain on the ballot, officials said.

UNOPPOSED CANDIDATES

The following candidates are unopposed and virtually assured of nomination.

REPUBLICANS

Treasurer — Gina Genisio Rodriguez.

Coroner — Mark Bridges.

Surveyor — James Loncarich.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

All the ZOGling-Approved Shit That Sorta Fits We Print
    http://www.neoshodailynews.com/

Default A Deuteronomy Chapter 20 Surrender to Justice by The Newton County Commissioners

A Deuteronomy Chapter 20 Surrender to Justice by The Newton County Commissioners

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6335#post6335
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5364#post5364
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...397#post350397
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...7972#post27972

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 20

10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

For my appointed meeting at 1:00 pm, Tuesday, 31 July 2012 before the Newton County Commissioners, in the interests of brevity I am asking as the price for allowing the regime criminals of Newton County other than its enforcement standing army of occupation and the jewdickal system criminals to be allowed to live in slavery to the People of Newton County the following:
    1. Payment of $100,000 indemnity for destroying my family by allowing my four grandchildren to be bought and sold like cattle and for unlawful imprisonment in a psychiatric prison and drugging, plus knocking out four of my teeth in transport to Fulton; this payment to come directly out of the Newton County Sheriff's Department operating budget and not replaced by public funds;

2. The firing of 'Captain' Richard Leavens for the crime of torturing prisoners via electronic torture devices, i.e. tasers, and for this office at current level of payment to be left vacant;

3. That no other prosecuting attorneys other than the one elected be paid for out of tax dollars, i.e. firing Bill Dobbs and other lawyers getting into mischief;

4. That the commissioners set up a citizens' panel to investigate conditions in the Newton County Jail and to bring it into compliance with humane and lawful standards;

5. That affordable or own recognizance bonds be issued according to law for those who are no flight risk or harm to others;

6. That all prisoners have the option of using the County law library to defend themselves as opposed to being forced to use public pretenders;

7. That no jailer or sheriff's deputy or sheriff itsself be allowed to punish prisoners in any way extra-judicially unless the prisoner waives that right knowingly and without coercion;

8. Setting acceptable standards for treatment of prisoners and posting a performance bond to come out of the sheriff's department budget for the violation of those standards;

9. Allowing prisoners to make 10-minute phone calls at their own expense once per weekdays and once on the weekend without a 'jail surcharge' or kickback lining the sheriff's pockets;

10. While all non-legal mail is to be screened for contraband and for the sake of security, that no mail be withheld for its political content;

11. That the County Commission make it quite clear that they do not support politically the current lawlessness of the incumbent Sheriff, Ken Copeland, and that they force the current prosecuting attorney to try him for dereliction of duty by cutting all funding for prosecution of others until Copeland face trial by jury;

12. Whatever other grievances shall arise in discovery shall be addressed by this Commission. The Newton County Jail is not to be used as the personal dungeon and torture center to coerce guilty pleas or to punish prisoners without due process of law and the open determination of guilt or innocence of the accused.
    I shall explain, if you wish, the Biblical basis for these demands and the Commissioner's surrender to justice if the Commissioners so desire.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-31-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Spitting and stumping: Candidates tell of attributes at event

By Wes Franklin
    Neosho Daily News
    Posted Aug 01, 2012 @ 01:08 AM

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/news/...butes-at-event
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6347#post6347

Neosho, Mo. — Editor's Note: Following is part one of a two-part report on Tuesday's Newton County Republican watermelon feed. Coverage of the state candidates who spoke on Tuesday will appear in Thursday's Neosho Daily News.

The temperatures were hot and the watermelon cold at Tuesday evening's annual Newton County Republican watermelon feed and candidate forum, held at Big Spring Park in Neosho.

Close to 300 local Republicans ignored the thermometer and turned out with lawn chairs in hand to the summer event, co-hosted by the Republican Women of Newton County and the Newton County Republican Central Committee.

Eleven of the 13 local candidates running in contested Newton County races in next Tuesday's GOP primary election showed up to give their three-minute speech on why voters should pick them. That number doesn't include the race for representative of the new 159th Missouri House district. Both Republican candidates, current state representative Bill Lant and newcomer Freddie Jennings, spoke on Tuesday and a synopsis of their comments will appear in Thursday’s Daily News with that of the candidates for statewide office.

Nearly all of the Republicans who win their respective Aug. 7 primary races will run unopposed in the November election. No Democrats have filed to run for county office, though two Libertarians, Roxie Fausnaught and Heather Bowers, are seeking seats on the Newton County Commission.

Candidates spoke in the order of their appearance on the ballot, unless the incumbent otherwise chose to speak last.

Newton County Commission -District 1

Alan Cook, 50: Cook said he is a lifelong Newton County resident, growing up on a cattle farm east of Neosho. He graduated from Crowder College, attended Missouri Southern State University and then earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Oklahoma Christian University. He worked at Leggett & Platt for 23 years in the computer information technology department, and there served as a vice-president in charge of 65 developers and was responsible for the department budget. He also worked for a pallet company in the human resources department as a business partner. He has served as project manager over multi-million dollar projects and was responsible for employee relations for more than 1,200 employees. He is currently a deacon at Hillcrest Church of Christ and chairman of the board of trustees at Neosho Christian Schools, was president of the East Newton Charitable Foundation and treasurer of the Monark Springs Park board.

“I feel that with my background I can relate to all citizens of Newton County,” Cook said. “I understand the value of gathering input from citizens as I make decisions. I have no special interests, but we should have our homes and our family safe. We need to be an environment where commerce can flourish and at the same time have an affordable cost of living. I care about Newton County and want to be a good steward of your tax dollars...with my background and experience and knowledge of Newton County, I’ll do so by making informed decisions.”

• Henry O. Stout, 61: Stout said he raised all of his kids in Newton County. He has worked for the past 25 years at the Newton County Sheriff’s Department, the last 20 of which as a detective. He grew up on a dairy and hog farm, has worked construction, has been an EMT, been a licensed insurance and securities agent, a manager of three retail businesses and has experience with other vocations as well. Stout said that with his various work experiences, he believes he can relate to most everyone. He said people tell him they want a commissioner with common sense, leadership ability, someone they approach with their concerns and who is a team player and said he feels he meets those requirements. He said he wants to identify problems, look for solutions and continually ask himself if he is being a good steward with the citizens’ tax money.

“I believe we should continually ask ourselves ‘are we better off now than we were a year ago?’” Stout said. “We should always be looking for ways in the budget to reduce the burden on the residents of Newton County. 2013 will bring new challenges in an uncertain economy. We need to get our house in order, prioritize and schedule our goals, but in doing so we must also be sensitive to the needs of all the Newton County residents. We have a responsibility not only to ourselves but to future generations. My mission is to maintain transparency, ethics and integrity while serving the citizens of Newton County as commissioner.”

Candidate Kyle Seaman was not present at Tuesday’s event.

Newton County Commission-District 2

W.B. “Doc” McCready, 74: McCready was an associate professor and co-founder of the Missouri Southern State University School of Dental Hygiene, served as an associate professor and chairman of the periodontal department at Oral Roberts School of Dentistry, was dental chief at both Freeman and St. John’s Hospitals, served as board president over a Newton County special road district where he said he had the opportunity to interact with people one-on-one. With revenue from the county’s new road and bridge tax coming in, McCready said the objective should be to maintain the roads and make them safe for travel, and that “I know how to build roads.” He said he has worked with a number of large companies, and his family has had a number of businesses that produced more than 200 jobs in Newton County.

“There is going to be laws and mandates coming from the feds and the state in the next few years,” McCready said. “Wise decisions will have to be made to keep our county productive and stable, ranging from the courthouse working with the sheriff’s department, down to our road systems. I feel I can make these decisions, in working with officials, the taxpayers, the property owners and the families of Newton County.”

Jim Jackson, 58: Jackson served six years in the military, is a Vietnam War combat veteran and spent 35 years in television broadcasting, both as a news reporter and anchor, as well as in management. He was also an instructor at Crowder College for 11 years. He said he knows what it takes to work with different department leaders to get the job accomplished. Jackson said to be a good communicator, you have to be a good listener in order to solve problems. He said he wants the best roads and bridges possible and that good infrastructure will always be top priority for him. He said he would be a good steward of the taxpayers’ money, is in favor of strong law enforcement and wants to see Newton County “take a bite out of crime before crime takes the bite out of us.” He said he wants to see the development of a county website so residents can stay better informed about county business. He said he would be a “cheerleader” and “open doors” to promote Newton County for tourism and economic development.

“I want to serve and I want to make a positive difference,” Jackson said. “It’s time to get out on the playing field and help make Newton County the best place to live and work in Southwest Missouri . . . If elected, I can promise you hard work, dedication, passion, a strong team member and a strong team leader.”

Carl Brand, 66: Brand has never ran for public office before, but said he is a problem-solver. He is a Vietnam War veteran and a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer with 26 years of service. He also spent 21 years in private industry, including as maintenance manager of a renewable energy company. He said he believes that smaller organizations are more efficient and that would be his approach to county government. He said he believes that Newton County should renounce the use of eminent domain for private economic development, and “continue to reduce the intrusion of the regional planning and zoning council in the affairs of county citizens.” He said he believes that environmental concerns and mandatory sustainable energy policies are “not about saving the environment, they’re about big government taking control of you the citizens of Newton County.” He said the commission should hold quarterly town hall-style meetings to report on the budget and state of the county. He said he would support a six-year plan for maintenance and improvement of county roads.

“In these difficult economic times, we need someone with real-world experience who can roll up his sleeves, work hard, manage with common sense and I’ve done all of those things first as a career Navy veteran and then in private industry,” Brand said.

Candidate Rick McCully was not present at Tuesday’s event.

Newton County Sheriff

Mike Langland, 59: Langland said he has nearly 20 years of experience in law enforcement, and holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice. He is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice as an international police trainer and by Missouri as a generalist instructor and he holds several National Rifle Association instructor certifications. Langland worked previously for the Newton County Sheriff’s Department and then five years for the U.S. Department of State, during which time he trained Iraqi police forces and was deputy provincial chief, overseeing 16,000 Iraqi police, 10 district police stations and an annual budget of $40 million. Langland said that there has been a 120 percent turnover rate at the Newton County Sheriff’s Department over the last seven years. He said that was evidence of a much larger internal issue. He accused current sheriff Ken Copeland of dropping Newton County out of the Southwest Missouri Drug Task Force, ending neighborhood watch programs, school D.A.R.E. programs, and all but ending the jail ministry. He also said that until recently there had been no local news reports in the last two years of drug raids by the sheriff’s department.

“If you want change, elect me sheriff,” Langland said. “If you want Missouri drug laws enforced, elect me sheriff. If you want an ethical and respectful sheriff’s department, elect Mike Langland sheriff of Newton County on Aug. 7.”

Ken Copeland, 62: Copeland has served full time in law enforcement for 30 years. He said that as sheriff one had to be careful — “if you’re on the news too much you’re a ‘media hound,’; if you’re on just a little you’re ‘not doing anything.’” Copeland said that during his tenure as sheriff, 2005-present, overall crime rate has decreased by 32.5 percent according to the Uniform Crime Report. He said that more than 75 meth labs have been seized in the last two years. He said the sheriff’s office served 55 drug search warrants and 96 drug arrests in 2010 and 43 drug search warrants and 88 drug arrests in 2011. He said the sheriff’s department is currently battling the sale of synthetic marijuana products and that four search warrants have been served in the last two weeks on Newton County businesses that sell the product and that pending lab test results, arrests and prosecutions are expected. The sheriff’s office averages more than 21,000 calls for service annually and more than 3,000 prisoners are processed annually, according to Copeland. He said the clearance rate for solving burglaries and thefts is above the national average. He said that the numbers are true facts and documented. He said that as sheriff he has also always stayed within budget, that he knows how run a sheriff’s office and that he values the trust of the Newton County citizens and promised that he “will not let you down.”

“The fact is the deputies and members of the Newton County Sheriff’s Office are working hard each and every day, 24 hours a day,” Copeland said. “It’s a profession we have chosen, it requires commitment and dedication and I’m proud of each and every deputy and the hard work that they do.I assure you our goal is to make Newton County a safe place for you and your families. I’m confident that we’re doing just that.”

Newton County Assessor

Tami “Renfro” Owens, 47: Owens is a lifelong resident of Newton County. She said her qualifications for county assessor include the fact that she owns several small businesses, has 10 years experience as a realtor, eight years as a real estate broker, 10 years in people management, two years as a Newton County deputy assessor, and more than 10 years in budgeting experience with several non-profit organizations, industrial construction companies, and a real estate business. She said she is the candidate with the most diverse background of experience and that she is no stranger to hard work.

“As Newton County Assessor, I will give you, the taxpayer, what you pay for — a full-time office holder,” Owens said. “I will use my proven people management skills to provide you the taxpayer with better service. I will be available to hear your complaints and find a solution. I will maintain integrity and professionalism in the office...I promise you, I will be an approachable, professional and respectful person in the office.”

Gloria (VanWinkle) Gourley, 63: Since serving as Newton County Assessor, Gourley said she has implemented a number of operational improvements, including: an open door policy for residents to come in and voice their concerns, second notice mailers to avoid costly penalties, online filing of business and personal property business sheets and redesign of personal property listings to allow the taxpayer to mark out items they no longer own. She said her office is currently in the process of placing VIN numbers into records. A new GIS system is in place and Gourley said her office is looking into new ways to assist taxpayers with their property questions.

“We will continue to find these and other ways to provide services that will assist taxpayers’ needs,” Gourley said. “With rising costs budgeting is a concern for all of us. I have maintained a balanced budget with cost savings to the county. Electing a person with experience in dealing with all of these issues is highly important. I believe I not only possess these qualities, but I will continue to give you, the taxpayer, my highest priority.”

Public Administrator

JeAnna McGarrah, 58: McGarrah said that in addition to the duties of handling the affairs of those who can no longer take care of themselves, and closing out estates for those who leave no family, she said her opinion is that the public administrator’s job is also to improve the quality of life of their wards and help them maintain their self respect. She referenced the Bible in saying the job is about speaking up for those who cannot speak up for themselves. McGarrah is a business owner and said she understands maintaining a balanced budget. McGarrah is also a registered nurse with more than 30 years experience. She has worked in the hospital emergency department, has worked as a case manager and as a patient advocate. In the latter role, she said she has dealt with Medicare, Medicaid and insurance issues to help her patients receive the help they needed.

“I would like to use my medical and business knowledge and experience to make a difference for the Newton County community and the office of Public Administrator,” McGarrah said.

Billie Adams-Herrell, 54: Herrell is a lifetime resident of Newton County. She said she has a 12-year background in finance and is currently assistant to current Public Administrator Diane Dodson, who is not seeking reelection, and said Dodson “has been a good teacher.” She said her office is currently responsible for 155 court-assigned individuals, and said that by the time they are assigned they already have doctors and nurses, and some already have benefits set up, while others require assistance to obtain them.

“I have the knowledge and working experience to help these people,” Herrell said. “The Public Administrator is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. She makes daily decisions that affect our people’s financial, emotional and physical well-being. If elected, my office will be guided by the statutes of the state of Missouri and by my compassion and dedication to those entrusted to me by the court. My knowledge and experience in the current Public Administrator’s office will help me in making the best informed decisions for the people that need us.”

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Default Crowd of 300 turns out to eat watermelon, listen to GOP candidates in Newton County

Crowd of 300 turns out to eat watermelon, listen to GOP candidates in Newton County

By Josh Letner
    news@joplinglobe.com

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...-Newton-County
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6348#post6348

NEOSHO, Mo. — More than 300 Newton County residents braved the hot and humid weather Tuesday night to attend the annual watermelon feed sponsored by the Republican Women of Newton County and the Newton County Republican Central Committee.

Lynn Otey, president of the women’s group, said the watermelon feed has been a tradition in Newton County for more than 60 years. She said she is the third generation of her family to help organize the event.

“There is a lot of history here, and it’s developed over those 60 years,” she said. “That’s why it’s such a stronghold for Republicans. I have pictures of my grandparents and my mom and dad down here.”

Nick Myers, chairman of the GOP committee, said: “We have strong Republican voters in Newton County. I like to think that Newton County is the home of the Republican Party.”

Myers said loyal GOP voters in Southwest Missouri are important to the party’s candidates because they help offset votes from the more Democratic-leaning urban areas of the state.

The GOP’s dominance in the county is no question. No Democratic candidates are running for any of the local offices this year — making the Aug. 7 primary in effect the general election for the county offices.

Many state races have become contentious this year, with candidates running attack ads usually reserved for opponents from the other party, but Otey said the ads are just a way for candidates to differentiate themselves from their GOP rivals.

“It seems like the closer it gets, those ads come out,” she said. “I would say that all of the Republican candidates are conservative, so they’ve got to show a difference.”

But the negative tone of some campaign ads rubs voters like Dallas Kelly the wrong way.

“I’m not a real fan of negative campaigning,” he said while watching the candidates speak. “I’d rather hear what they’re going to try to do. I’d like to hear that they are going to work across the aisle because they’re just one individual and they need to be able to work with people, and right now we don’t see that happening too often.”

Neosho resident Kala Shuler said the negative ads are simply a product of the political climate in the country.

“There’s a lot at stake this year on the state and national level,” she said while watching from her lawn chair at the event in Big Spring Park. “I think that people are passionate about what they believe in.”

Shuler said she doesn’t mind negative ads — as long as they get their facts straight.

“I want them to be honest,” she said. “I don’t want them to lie about each other, but I think it’s OK if we know the good and the bad about who’s going to represent us.”

Kelly said he was impressed by the number of people who braved the heat to hear the candidates.

“I think it shows that there is interest here in Newton County, and folks want to see the people that are running for office and learn a little bit about them,” he said.

Shuler said events like the watermelon feed help her decide which candidates will get her vote in next Tuesday’s primary.

“I admit I don’t watch a lot of local TV, so it’s important for me to get to hear them,” she said

Myers attributed the high turnout to residents’ dissatisfaction with the current administration.

“I think it’s the function of the opportunity that the other party has given us,” he said. “It’s going to be a good year for the advocates of limited government.”

30 on the stump

Default Filling of Newton County posts appears more formality than contest

Filling of Newton County posts appears more formality than contest

By Susan Redden
    Globe Staff Writer
    October 28, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x12...y-than-contest
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7031#post7031

NEOSHO, Mo. — After sorting through a large field of candidates in the Republican primary in August, Newton County residents will have but two final selections to make when they go to the polls Nov. 6.

Two County Commission posts are up for election, with Republican nominees on the ballot with Libertarian candidates who had no primary competition and have not mounted active campaigns for the general election.

For 1st District associate county commissioner, Republican Alan Cook will face Roxie Fausnaught, and for the 2nd District, Republican Jim Jackson will face Heather Bowers.

The primary saw a larger-than-normal number of associate commission candidates seeking posts that had opened up with the retirement of Jerry Black and Jack Sanders. Cook was the winner in a three-way race for the GOP nomination for associate commissioner from the 1st District, and Jackson won over three other candidates for the 2nd District nomination.

Cook, 50, is retired after 23 years with Leggett & Platt Inc. in the technology department and as a division vice president. He is a lifelong county resident and a graduate of Crowder College and Oklahoma Christian University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in math. This is his first run for public office.

He has said he has no agenda but said his priorities, if elected, will be to make informed decisions and to be a careful steward of taxpayer money.

Fausnaught, 56, Granby, is a housewife and a graduate of East Newton High School. She has lived in the county since 1970 and has never held elected office.

Jackson, 58, Neosho, is retired after 32 years with KSNF-TV in Joplin, where he was a reporter and news anchor. He also was an instructor at Crowder College for 11 years. He said improving the county’s roads and other infrastructure, supporting strong law enforcement and being a good steward of tax dollars will be priorities if he is elected.

He holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Missouri Southern State University. He is a longtime area resident. This is his first run for public office.

Bowers, 38, Neosho, works at the AT&T Call Center in Joplin. She is a lifelong Neosho resident and holds a bachelor’s degree in speech communication from Missouri Southern State University. She served previously on the Neosho City Council.

Default Neosho Daily News Candidate Form

Neosho Daily News Candidate Form

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7032#post7032
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=6251#post6251
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...773#post357773
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...9671#post29671

Please limit responses to 150 words or less. Why? It's not as if anyone other than Roxie and Heather Bowers is bothering to run against the Newton County Republicunts. This is merely some goofy wop twat trying to pretend that the Neosho Daily Douche's 'journalism' means something in an Internut age. Whether these presstitutes even want to bother anymore to pretend that their efforts mean anything or is worth reading is irrelevant to anyone that matters on our side or even the Newton County ZOG side.

In order to print candidate responses prior to the November 6 [s]election, we ask that you please return your questionnaire by Thursday, November 1. Forms can be emailed to wsaporito@neoshodailynews.com or mailed to Neosho Daily News, Attn: Whitney Saporito, P.O. Box 848, Neosho, Mo. 64850. Please feel free to call the office with any questions, 451-1520.

Actually, earlier this year I called this lying wop cunt up and told her why I had been kicked off the Newton County LibberToon ballot for Sheriff, i.e. because it was for a treasonous law cobbled together to restrict dissent from anyone that some Missouri Revenue Department burrocrat decided to exclude in order to remove people from the ballot. The lying cunt listened and got the e-mail, and of course refused to print a single word. Which is of course fine because when you cannot win an election you want to have a pretext for civil war and the extermination of the other side's partisans. A lot more piss-pul read my web page's slant than bother to read the Neosho Daily Douche's slant in this particular matter.

However, I suppose I'll e-mail this response and have Roxie call into the Douche's wop douchebag's desk later today. Then if they wish to publish the response, then all very well and good or not.

In Civil War politicks the entire point is to polarize sides so that things become a free-fire zone in which the losing Satannic regime-criminal side is exterminated and the surviving whiggers are enslaved.

1. Tell us about yourself, (education, hometown, family, career background)

I am vice-chair of the Newton County Libertarian Party and ArchDeaconess of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, a registered Missouri corporation advocating Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, (DSCI) a racial religion only for Whites. DSCI holds that Whites are the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, jews are the literal spawn of Satan through Satan's seduction of Eve and bearing Cain. That non-whites are the Sixth-Day Beasts of the Field and that the racially mixed are mamzer abominations. We also believe that the Great Tribulation is upon ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final which will destroy all but a couple million ex-whiggers and then Jesus Christ will return.

On a personal note, I'm altogether Pastor Martin Lindstedt's bitch and do everything he tells me to do except for the heavy lifting and killing part.

2. What do you feel is the most important issue facing Newton County today, and how do you plan to address that issue if elected?

In Newton County, as everywhere within the ZOG/Babylon-land there is in power an absolutely corrupt and idiotic power structure ruling under color of law over an increasingly degenerate and dependent population of whiggers and mamzers. There really is no solution other than to let Nature and the Great Tribulation run its course in which there are maybe 10 million ex-whiggers ruled over by Ten Thousand Warlords in a military theocratic Nazi dictatorship, which is what Pastor Lindstedt advocates.

But to bring matters close to home, my four grandchildren were seized, bought and sold and Pastor Lindstedt was charged with a bogus child molestation charge. When he refused to accept a pub[l]ic pretender, he was illegally sent to a psychiatric prison, drugged and tortured there and had four teeth knocked out by a Newton County Sheriff's deputy in transit. By showing nothing but contempt for the system, eventually after three-and-a-half years he was allowed to make an affordable bail and be his own attorney. Thus when it came to the preliminary hearing my grandson refused to lie against his grandfather and the case had to be dismissed. But my grandchildren still are bought and sold and in foster care, notorious for state-run pedophile rings. We've not seen our grandchildren since.

I also went to school with the Lamberts. Their entire bogus charges had to be dismissed because they hung tough, but they and others still lost their children and their families were destroyed.

Likewise with the stepfather of Rowan Ford. For years he was imprisoned awaiting trial and was coerced into a false confession. Being a weak minded fool, he pled guilty to ]something and thus let the prosecution off the hook.

Newton County has, like everywhere else, a judicial/prosecutorial/police conviction mill wherein the poor and weak and politically incorrect are charged with crimes, tortured into confessions, and then sent away to die while their families, lives, liberty and property are destroyed by a corrupt one-party regime.

The solution: Extermination of these regime criminals and their families, and the enslavement of a degenerate population that allows this.

3. What sets you apart from your opponent:

Normally, Pastor Martin Lindstedt goes up to Jefferson City to file to run for governor or US Senator and has me run for Sheriff or Presiding Commissioner. Then when he loses the Republican or LibberToon Primary, he bumps me off the ballot and runs in my placeholder position.

However, in 2010, Lindstedt was not allowed to run for US Senate because the Democratic Secretary of State and the Missouri Republican and 'Libertarian' political parties refused to accept his filing fee on the grounds that he was a White Supremacist/Separatist/Nationalist. Lindstedt sued and the corrupt federal kort system agrees that overt White men who hold certain racial and political opinions are not to be allowed to run for state or federal office, depending on the whim of political parties with ballot access.

This year, Pastor Lindstedt applied to run for Sheriff of Newton County, but a recent law passed by the Republican legislature was used to kick Lindstedt off the ballot because of a refusal to file Missouri income taxes. Pastor Lindstedt decided not to file a lawsuit because since this criminal regime at the federal, state or local will not allow free, fair, open elections in a representational form of government, that means that these so-called [s]elections are worthless.

So therefore, since overt White men and women cannot run for elective representative office, and therefore since those who would wish to vote for such men are not to be allowed to be represented by them, then there is no moral -- or legal -- obligation to pay federal, state or local taxes or to obey federal, state, or local laws, rules or ordinances and government officials because you have no representation and thus give these criminal regimes no consent to their corrupt and idiotic rule.

Therefore, the Newton County Libertarian Party is hereby boycotting the election. Pastor Lindstedt gives moral absolution to not pay any taxes or obey any laws or government officials and if you need help on how to stall retaliation in the regime korts, then Pastor Lindstedt will do his best to help you.

As a secondary consideration, since we have no idea of how you voted, but can ascertain that you did vote, those who boycott this [s]election will be able to enslave those amoral degenerate imbeciles and their families who did vote and to seize their property. They deserve nothing more because they vote to enslave you and your family and seize your property under color of 'law.' Turnabout is only fair.

Note: Since the Newton County Libertarian Party has a policy of not collecting filing fees to run on the County ballot, but rather have instructed the Newton County Clerk to return the mandated filing fees, Heather Bowers has neither the support or opposition of the Newton County Libertarian Party.

Hail Victory!!!

ArchDeaconess Roxie Fausnaught, Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Vice-Chair of the Newton County Libertarian Party
    Newton County Libertarian Party Candidate for First District Associate County Commissioner

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-01-2012 at 04:40 AM.

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Default Voting is an instrument of the devil

Voting is an instrument of the devil

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com...-of-devil.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7039#post7039

The whole idea that voting could be a valid method of making any kind of decision at any level of practice is so bizarre, so stupid, so lacking in rationale, so frequently refuted by personal and public experience that I find it hard even to begin discussing the matter.

Voting is an instrument of the devil - perhaps quite literally, and if so one of his most lethal inventions.

Where there is a vote, there there will be no good; since there will be no responsibility.

Where there is a vote, there the decision-making process has become a matter of psychological manipulation; displacing virtue and truth, trampling beauty.

Casting lots, reading entrails - these are models of rationality compared with voting - since it is at least possible that a near-random procedure might be influenced by good spirits or organizing fields tending toward cohesion and harmony.

But what beneficent influence could possibly penetrate the self-gratifying maelstrom of the human mind engaged in canvassing, debating, bribing, intimidating, and voting?

Once people have become used to relying on a procedure as utterly indefensible as voting to make their most important decisions, once they have been induced to regard voting as if it was not just ethically acceptable but in fact the pinnacle of goodness, the one-and-only ethical behaviour; then these people are embarked on a path of apostasy, inversion of values, and self-destruction.

People who have given their allegiance to voting as the most valid, authoritative and moral decision-making procedure have been manipulated into a self-reinforcing psychosis in which a system of zero validity, zero authority and zero morality is treated with quasi-divine reverence.

This is a situation of enmeshed wickedness that cannot be disentangled and remedied one strand at a time, but only cast aside totally with overwhelming disgust - in sudden recognition of the revolting thing that is voting.

Posted by Bruce Charleton on THURSDAY, 1 NOVEMBER 2012

Last edited by Librarian; 11-02-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Default Beans & Ballots: Blunt plugs Republican candidates at event

Beans & Ballots: Blunt plugs Republican candidates at event

Beans and ballots were on the table at Saturday's annual Newton County Republican bean feed, hosted at Neosho Middle School by the party's central committee.

By Wes Franklin
    Neosho Daily News
    Nov. 4, 2012 12:30 a.m.

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/artic...NEWS/121109593
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7045#post7045

Neosho High School FFA members serve up ham
    and beans and all the fixings Saturday
    at Neosho Middle School.

Beans and ballots were on the table at Saturday's annual Newton County Republican bean feed, hosted at Neosho Middle School by the party's central committee.

All of Missouri's state and federal Republican candidates, except for U.S. Senate hopeful Todd Akin, were present to dish out late-hour rallying speeches three days before election day. Also there to anchor the night's list of speakers was U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt, who is not up for reelection.

Blunt plugged all of the state and federal GOP contenders on Tuesday's ballot, starting with incumbent U.S. Rep. Billy Long. Speaking as a citizen of Missouri's 7th House District, Blunt said he was proud to be represented by Long in Congress.

“He's done a great job,” Blunt said.

Long is being challenged in Tuesday’s election by Democratic opponent Jim Evans and Libertarian candidate Kevin Craig.

Later, Blunt indicated he wasn’t worried about Long getting reelected, or about Republicans retaining control of the U.S. House in general. The Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate, however, is “very much up for grabs,” he noted. Missouri Republicans are putting up Todd Akin, a current U.S. Representative, against Democratic incumbent U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill. Also in that race is Libertarian Jonathan Dine.

Blunt referenced a publicized Friday statement by Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that Senate Democrats would not work with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney if Romney is elected.

“This seat could very well be about the majority in the Senate,” Blunt said of the Missouri U.S. Senate race. “There is no doubt in my mind that Governor Romney as President Romney will not be nearly as effective with Harry Reid as Majority Leader as he will with (current Republican Senate Minority Leader) Mitch McConnell as the Majority Leader.”

He later said that Reid as Majority Leader “is unacceptable if we’re going to get the country turned around.”

“Todd Akin is the one guy we get to vote for who can do something about that,” Blunt said.

Blunt noted that the number one domestic goal of federal and state governments should be private sector job creation. He praised Missouri gubernatorial candidate David Spence, former owner of Alpha Packaging, who earlier in the night had stated he grew his business from 15 employees to 860 employees.

“Dave Spence knows how to do this and it needs to be done,” Blunt said.
    Spence is challenging incumbent Democratic governor Jay Nixon, as well as Libertarian candidate Jim Higgins.

Page 2 of 2 --

Blunt noted he had been the first Republican elected as Missouri Secretary of State in 52 years (there was one appointment in between). The only other Republican elected to that post since was his son, Matt Blunt, later Missouri governor. He propped Republican Secretary of State candidate Shane Schoeller, who has called for creation of a citizen-led fair ballot language commission.

“It makes a big difference when the person who is in charge of the elections is absolutely committed to you knowing whatever happened on election day is what really happened,” Blunt said, a jab at incumbent Democrat Secretary of State Robin Carnahan who Republicans have accused of writing misleading ballot language. “It’s tough enough sometimes to accept election results, but it’s really tough to accept them if you don’t believe what happened is what really happened.”

After two terms, Carnahan is not seeking reelection. Running instead on the Democratic ticket is Jason Kander. Also in that race are Libertarian Cisse Spragins and Constitutionalist Justin Harter.

Schoeller has also been a big proponent of voter identification.

“Of course we should have voter ID — you have to have a photo ID to get a tattoo,” Blunt quipped.

On the Missouri Lt. Governor’s race, Blunt said that “Missouri has never had a lieutenant governor that knows more about state government” than incumbent Republican Peter Kinder.

Kinder, who is seeking a third four-year term, faces Democrat Susan Montee, Libertarian Matthew Copple and Constitutionalist Cynthia Davis.

Regarding the hotly contested Missouri Attorney General’s race, Blunt gave high praise to Republican candidate Ed Martin.

“If you want somebody who will keep an eye on things in Jefferson City and has the temerity to do it, it’s Ed Martin,” Blunt said.

Martin is challenging Democratic incumbent Chris Koster, along with Libertarian contester Dave Browning.

Blunt also plugged Missouri Treasurer candidate Cole McNary, who will face Democrat incumbent Clint Zweifel, and Libertarian Sean O’Toole.

Shifting to the presidential campaign, Blunt called it a “critical moment” for the nation. He posed that this presidential race is the “biggest, greatest choice” since the Reagan versus Carter election of 1980 and perhaps even more so.

“We’re going to decide who we’re going to be for a long time,” Blunt said. “And the choice is clear. It’s never been clearer.”

Blunt accused Democratic President Barack Obama of wanting the United States “to become another version of Europe” and went down the list of economically troubled countries with socialist policies.

He told a story of meeting a tree trimmer who told him his sons used to complain about always having to pick up every scrap of tree waste afterward, as nobody else did it that way.

“He told me, ‘every time they said that, I looked them right in the eye and said if you do it like everybody else does it you’re just everybody else,’” Blunt related. “That’s what we have to decide. Are we going to be ‘everybody else’ or are we going to be the United States of America? Let’s be the United States of America.”

Last edited by Librarian; 11-08-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Default Republican Party placing ‘challengers’ at local polls

Republican Party placing ‘challengers’ at local polls

Party chairman acknowledges goal to change law to require photo ID

By Susan Redden
    Globe Staff Writer
    November 3, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...at-local-polls
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7054#post7054

JOPLIN, Mo. — Some voters will have extra observers watching over them Tuesday when they get to the polls.

Laws in Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma allow political parties to send representatives to monitor the polls for turnout and to watch for any voting irregularities. The Republican Party will have monitors, called “challengers,” in place in Jasper and Newton counties. Monitors can notify county clerk offices of their plans up to Election Day in Kansas, and Crystal Gatewood, Cherokee County clerk, said she expects some will be present on Election Day. State law allows them, not only for political parties but also as representatives of candidates on the ballot, she said.

“In Kansas they’re called poll agents. We had some here during the primary, but they didn’t see any problems,” she said.

The deadline has passed for monitors in Oklahoma and none had registered in Ottawa County, according to Connie Payton, assistant secretary of the county election board.

All polling places in Newton County are to have the challengers, according to Nick Myers, chairman of the Newton County Republican Central Committee. In Jasper County, challengers will be in place at 24 of the county’s busiest voting stations, according to John Putnam, Jasper County party chairman.

Training for the workers was completed earlier in the week. In Newton County, that included a viewing of the video “Obama 2016,” Myers said. Those in Jasper County also were directed to online training by “True the Vote,” an organization that backers say targets voter fraud and that critics charge encourages voter suppression.

GOP challengers have worked presidential elections in the two counties for at least the last 10 years, the party chairs said.

Putnam said he did not believe Jasper County has problems with what he described as “malicious voter fraud,” but said the potential for fraud exists, making extra eyes at the polls more important.

“We don’t expect to catch a lot of voter fraud, but we also believe citizens need to get involved to make sure we have fair elections,” he said. “This is like people slowing down after they see the police car at the side of the road.”

Putnam said he attended a national summit meeting sponsored by True the Vote. He said he disagrees with suggestions the group tries to suppress voters, targeting elderly, young and minority voters.

Putnam pointed out that Artur Davis, a former congressman from Alabama who is black, is a spokesman for the group. Davis, who delivered one of the nominating speeches for President Barack Obama four years ago, changed political parties and spoke on behalf of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney at the Republican National Convention.

Bonnie Earl, Jasper County clerk, said if challengers see something they want to question at a polling place, they are to raise the issue with an election judge, not the voter. Polling places are staffed by election judges representing both political parties.

“They are not to talk to voters about anything related to voting; those questions are to go to the (election) judges, and if they have questions beyond that, they’re to call me,” she said.

Putnam said challengers will be on the lookout for any voters who are not properly registered, and he acknowledged a goal of the group is a change in the law to require photo identification cards for voters in Missouri.

Myers, who supervised training for Newton County challengers, said voter turnout also will be a goal in both counties. Challengers will have voter registration lists and will check off the names of voters as they get to the polls. He said likely GOP voters who haven’t shown up by a certain time will get calls by GOP volunteers.

“We want every Newton County voter to turn out, because about six of every 10 are Republicans,” he said. “But we’re not there to quiz the voters. We’ve got good (election) judges, Republicans and Democrats in all the precincts, and we work with all of them. And we work with Kay (Baum, Newton County clerk),” he said.

State GOP officials said they did not know if other county parties were using training by the group.

Democrats also will be watching, according to Brittany Burke, party communications coordinator.

“We have a statewide voter protection team in place, to make sure every eligible voter can vote and that all eligible votes are counted,” she said.

Stacie Temple, communications director for Robin Carnahan, Missouri secretary of state, pointed out state law allows the challengers but also restricts their activities. For example, challenges can only be directed to an election judge, not the voter. Challengers are not allowed to interfere with the voting process, which is a violation of the law, and any interference should be reported to an election judge.

In addition to the presidential election, races for state and county offices also are on the ballot in Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. Voters in Missouri will decide a variety of state questions such as the selection of appeals court and Supreme Court judges, proposed restrictions on state-based health insurance exchanges, a tobacco tax increase and control of the St. Louis police department. Kansas voters will determine a question on watercraft taxes, and Oklahoma voters will decide issues dealing with property taxes, affirmative action, parole for nonviolent offenses and the dissolution of several state departments.

The number of statewide questions in Missouri and Oklahoma have prompted election officials to urge voters to familiarize themselves with the issues before they go to vote.

In addition to national and state issues, a variety of county and local questions will face voters, such as a proposal involving the planning commission in McDonald County, liquor by the drink in Cherokee County, a wastewater bond in Sarcoxie, a school bond in Lamar and a City Council recall in Baxter Springs.

Voting hours

In Missouri, polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday. In Kansas and Oklahoma, hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast