• Show
Clear All

Letter betraying Michael Collins may fetch up to €3,000 at auction

Letter betraying Michael Collins may fetch up to €3,000 at auction

The Irish Times - Monday, March 4, 2013

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...mpaign=digests
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7949#post7949

MICHAEL PARSONS

The original letter written by an informer betraying Michael Collins to the British authorities in Dublin Castle has come to light and will be auctioned in Dublin next month.

Adam’s auctioneers said the document, although known to historians, had never been published in full. Dated November 11th, 1919, the letter was signed by “H Quinlisk”, a former corporal in the Royal Irish Regiment, from 21 Gardiner Place, Dublin and was sent to the Under Secretary at Dublin Castle.

He wrote: “I was the man who assisted Casement in Germany, and in coming home I have been connected with Sinn Féin. I have decided to tell all I know of that organisation and my information would be of use to the authorities. The scoundrel Michael Collins has treated me scurvily . . .”

The War of Independence was under way and Collins, with a £10,000 reward on his head, was the most wanted man in the British Empire.

Harry Timothy Quinlisk, the Co Wexford-born son of an RIC constable, joined Roger Casement’s Irish Brigade while a prisoner of war in Germany.

His betrayal was apparently prompted by Collins’s refusal to bankroll his gambling habit.

Intercepted

But his letter to the British authorities was intercepted by Collins’s spy inside Dublin Castle and the IRA set a trap for Quinlisk. He was picked up by IRA volunteers at Ballyphehane and his body, riddled with seven bullets, was later found in a field.

Adam’s estimated the letter might fetch up to €3,000 when auctioned on April 16th.

Just FYI, there was GUBU even back in the Days of Yore. Unlike now, though, our ancestors knew how to deal with it. -- HAC

Comment

Billy Roper Makes His Move - 2002

Billy Roper Makes His Move - 2002

http://nwhomeland.blogspot.com/2013/...-hi-s-own.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8259#post8259

[Billy Roper strikes out on his own. From December 2002, after Roper lost his chance at the gold ring and was tossed out of the National Alliance succession stakes by the Dynamic Duo of Shaun Walker and Erich Gliebe.]

WHITE REVOLUTION
      . . . the only solution.

Billy Roper
      P.O. Box 2024
      Russellville, AR.72811
      USA

What makes us different: Rather than being just another pro-White membership organization, White Revolution is designed to serve as an umbrella coalition of racial activists from every pro-White organization, as well as independent and unaffiliated patriots of our Western civilization from across the country and around the world. We are determined to provide a central organizing structure in which members of different organizations can work together for the overall good of our people without feeling that they must sacrifice their membership or affiliation in another organization to do so. Therefore, in addition to serving as a standing liaison between organizations, we will be involved in working with the membership and leaders of all organizations on projects (such as demonstrations, rallies, protests, and concerts) that require cooperation among different organizations.

Every member of White Revolution will have the opportunity for input and decision-making. As a meritocracy, the weight given to each members’ opinion will be based on their level of activism and contributions to the effort, but not on their organizational affiliation, occupation, or economic status. The opinion of a carpenter or steelworker will be given equal consideration and credence as that of a doctor or lawyer.

Members will never be told that their opinions don’t matter, or that they don’t need to know who their Board of Directors are, or who makes the decisions within the organization. There will be no Secret Squirrel Society attempting to consolidate all of the power into their little clique. Decisions will not be made in secret. The members will not be lied to or misled concerning anything that effects the operation of the organization.

Persons who have non-White offspring due to their racial treason, or any other ineligibility, will not be given any authority or power within the organization that they are not eligible to join as members.
      [Most likely a dig at Glenn Miller.]

Members will know where every dime of their membership dues ($10.00 per month) are spent. Rather than being told that they are not qualified or allowed to serve as spokespersons or to give interviews to the media, every member will be encouraged and expected to educate themselves and prepare themselves to put forward our most important ideas and values at a moments’ notice. These are but a few of the things which make White Revolution different from other membership organizations, and which justifies our niche within the White patriot movement. We will continue to define ourselves based on the abilities and input of our members, as time goes on.

Mission Statement:

We seek a paradigm shift in our values, a revolutionary worldview in our people, and a fundamental change in the form and focus of our governing bodies. The government of the United States of America, as well as all other formerly White controlled countries, seeks to deny Whites the right to White neighborhoods, White communities, White schools, White associations, and all other cultural tools necessary for the survival of our race. We recognize that so long as the news and entertainment media around the world are controlled by an alien race and their collaborators, who use their power and influence to control public opinion and the electoral process, there is no possibility for Whites to democratically regain control of our own destiny. We will not compromise when it comes to our children’s future, or the future of our race and species. We will not allow our people to be pushed towards extinction without pushing back. We seek to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children by creating the opportunity for the establishment of a government which has only the interests of our people in mind when deciding on its foreign and domestic policies.

The purpose of any State should be to protect, promote, and seek to advance the interests of the race, and the guiding principle of the State should be that what is good for the race is good, and what is bad for the race is bad. This is the kind of government which we seek to establish, and which, in fact, we demand for future generations of our people. All other considerations, such as religious differences, specific political orientation, or White sub-racial ethnicity are of secondary importance. We can work out those details and settle those differences after the survival of our race has been assured. What matters now, and what we must make our number one priority, is to save the White race from extinction and to regain control of our destiny as a people. We know that every day we become a smaller and smaller percentage of both the U.S. and the world’s population, and this is a situation which must be reversed. Although it is not yet possible or realistic for us to expect to be able to openly oppose our enemies in open combat, or to gain power immediately through violence, we must begin now to educate and organize ourselves and the rest of our people who will be willing to join us in changing the unfortunate and intolerable state of affairs under which we now languish.

I understand as well as anyone how frustrating it is to delay action and to remain legal while our people’s situation continues to grow increasingly desperate. Time is short. In fact, our time is so short that we cannot afford to act prematurely and waste the best members of our race to death or imprisonment. There are no second chances for our race at this point. Our generation will see our people either turn the corner towards reaffirmation and rebirth, or slide down the slippery slope towards extinction. We can successfully reach out to more of our people if we remain free and above-ground, both literally and figuratively. There still is some space to maneuver and act within the system by using the First Amendment and our other diminishing, but still useful, rights and freedoms.

When some people think of revolution, they think of guns and bombs and hand grenades. But for us, at this stage of the revolution, our weapons of choice are the pen, the leaflet, the keyboard, the video camera, and every other weapon of mass construction which allows us to reach out to our people and awaken them to the dangers which threaten our very existence. The time may well come when we will communicate to our enemies in a manner which they will find unambiguous, but for now we must lay the foundation and create the support networks which will be necessary for any future endeavors. We must begin with our eyes on our eventual, inevitable victory, and not allow ourselves to become distracted by temporary or unessential concerns. We must, for now, delay gratification, and keep the big picture and our ultimate goal always before our eyes. Discipline, after all, is merely a matter of remembering what it is that we really want.

If what you really want is to help us create a safer, cleaner, healthier, and saner world for White children, and to help our people regain control of our destiny, I hope that you will join us.

We need help from people of all economic levels and professions, from all walks of life, blue collar and white collar, different educational levels, and diverse talents and skills. Your religious background or Nationality or what other organizations you may be a member of doesn’t matter. If you are a White man or woman who is a non-drug using heterosexual, and you care about the future of our race, then you are already one of us, whether you know it or not. You might as well go ahead and make it official. And if, because of your personal or professional situation you cannot officially join, your financial support will make our continued efforts on behalf of our race possible, and will be greatly appreciated.

Even before our organization had a name hundreds of White Nationalists contacted me expressing their belief that its inception was necessary for the good of the White race. Even before it was begun, our vision of our ultimate goal was clear. Now we must do what is best for our people, and we can only do so by working together. Let us begin.

Personal Statement:

My interest is not in diminishing or speaking critically of any other organization or its’ members. [Any time you hear a statement like this, that is exactly what their interest is.]

Negativity towards others who basically share our same ultimate goals and values would only serve to amuse our enemies, which is something that we all should wish to avoid. I pledge to all of you that I will always do what I feel is in the best interests of our race. My personal interests will always be secondary, and I will never ask any member to do anything which I have not already done or am not willing to do myself. I will lead by example, and I will lead from the front. I will not, however, be a dictator, and will always welcome advice and constructive criticism from members and supporters. I am only an imperfect, mortal man, and I anticipate that some of my weaknesses will be bolstered and shored up by your collective strengths. With you behind me, I am willing to lead as many of you have called upon me to do.
      Now, follow me.

-Billy Roper

Join the Revolution . . . White Revolution, that is!

[White Revolution fizzled out after about two years, limped on for almost a decade as a website and internet presence, quietly folded its tents and faded away sometime last year, I think.]

Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

Jared Taylor Flees From The Jewish Question

Jared Taylor Flees From The Jewish Question

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...-question.html
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8336#post8336

[Published with permission.]

Dear HAC:
        When I filmed Jared Taylor (leader & founder of American Renaissance), late last Thursday I asked him if would be okay to film his speech, he said "Yes, of course." Now I find this email in my mail box, this morning, marked "URGENT REQUEST FROM JARED TAYLOR‏"

-Chris

"Hello Chris,

Jared has asked me if you could leave out the Q and A session on your You Tube posting, (or alternatively leave out the interchange between him and Webster). He'd be very grateful if you could do that in confidence.

Best Wishes
        [redacted]

Martin Webster's question dealt explicitly with the Jewish nature of the demographic and cultural phenomena of White decline. While I don't approve of Webster's sodomitic lifestyle or of his views regarding homosexuality, he was the only one there who publicly asked a question explicitly dealing with the Jewish aspects of multiculturalism & political correctness in general. I repeatedly tried to ask such a question myself, but was continuously passed over by the host-presenter Adrian Davies even though I was clearly in the front row filming it all.

Martin Webster's question starts at 0:51:50

Also the host-presenter Adrian Davies demanded that we censor the part where Jared Taylor makes a small tangential reference to the Northwest Front in Idaho.

So far I haven't censored any of it, but since you are on record as stating that people like Martin Webster should be totally removed from the political process for their depraved lifestyles, I was just wondering what you have to say about it.

[It’s not Martin Webster’s brain I have a problem with, which is first-class. It’s what he does with other parts of his anatomy which in my personal opinion—a minority one these days—puts him beyond the pale. – HAC]

According to your value system how ought one respond when one is put under pressure by a White Civil Rights activist (who is also an arch Jew appeaser), to censor an anti-Jewish homosexual on the subject of The Jewish Question?

Jez: "Can you cut the Martin Webster question and answer bit from the speech on You Tube as a special favour to Jared Taylor? I know it’s going to cause more work for you, but he's concerned its going to cause him untold problems and we do want him to come again!

Chris: "What sort of "untold problems?" What it appears he is asking me to do is to retrospectively self-censor my own work in order to avoid incurring potentially hostile Jewish intransigence. That requires a good reason. You need to ask him what the exact reason is before I can even consider going ahead with this type of odd and irregular request.

Jez: "Better to cut the MW Q and A bit, otherwise he'll probably just tell YouTube to take the whole speech off, and that would be a shame. Don't shoot the messenger. :-)"

Jez: "Chris, just please do what Jared wants.

Adrian: "While I am a little surprised by the request, it ought in my view to be honoured: I have to say that I personally dislike being filmed, period, as our American cousins say. I prefer to speak under Chatham House rules. If that is not acceptable, I tend to be more guarded in what I say than is desirable for the fullest possible exchange of views. Evidently, Jared feels even more strongly than I do and his wishes as the guest speaker ought in my opinion to be carried into effect, even if it annoys Martin, which would be regrettable.

Jez: "Just [delete] the entire Q and A session and be done with it. If you don't, then you've let me and the rest of the guys down. The speaker's wishes are paramount. That's all there is to it.

Chris: "Dear Jez, Adrian & Jared:

I regret to inform you all that I will not be censoring my video as requested for the following stated reasons.

1. Having already spent many days painstakingly attempting to successfully edit and upload the video on your behalf and in light of the rather vague and unsubstantial reasons given for doing so, I am afraid that I just don’t have either the time or the inclination to re-edit and re-upload the video all over again.

However, both you and the rest of the general public have my full permission to copy and to re-edit the material in question free of charge should you wish to produce and promote an edited copy yourselves on your own websites, YouTube accounts and blog pages etc.

2. I explicitly asked both Jared Taylor and Adrian Davies for permission to film the speech prior to the speech itself. Not only did I receive this permission but no condition of any kind was ever laid down to the effect of prohibiting me from shooting and uploading the parts under objection until now.

Indeed there was no condition except for the condition of having to refrain from actively filming audience members, a condition which I duly complied with. Adrian Davies was not filmed as an audience member. He was filmed as the host-presenter facing/addressing the audience and at no time was I ever stopped from filming, despite being situated in the front row directly facing both Adrian Davies and Jared Taylor throughout the entire length of the proceedings. I do not assume any responsibility whatsoever for the apparent failure to stipulate adequately clear conditions for filming prior to the event.

I know that I have in the past been prepared to retrospectively censor at least one recorded speech which at the time I was granted unconditional permission to film by the speaker which the speaker then later abruptly rescinded via email, but this really just takes the biscuit. Jared Taylor is meant to be a professional political activist not a theatre director.

3. As far as I am concerned nothing in the video is illegal in either the United Kingdom or the United States.

4. I don’t think that the answer which Jared Taylor gave in response to Martin Webster’s question in any way contradicted any of his previously stated public positions with regards to Jews, Jewry, Judaism and/or the role of Jews in the creation and/or permutation of Marxism, neo-Conservatism, neo-Liberalism and subsequent political ideologies and doctrines. I have requested more information about Jared Taylor’s reasoning for wanting me to censor my video through Jez, but it now appears that this request has been flatly denied.

5. I am not prepared to compromise my moral and political integrity or to tarnish my personal reputation within the White Nationalist community by engaging in to what appears to be a baseless appeasement through self-censorship program for the unearned protection of other people's publishing assets from organized Jewish pressure. I'm sorry but this just isn’t how I personally do journalism. A politician who voluntarily founds and then leads a White civil rights movement in cultural Marxist America should be prepared to be placed under a certain amount of political and financial pressure, regardless of the personal consequences either to himself or to his income.

Please understand that to do what you're asking of me would not only constitute as a gross moral repugnancy on my part, but would also threaten my integrity as a journalist, as a writer and as a political dissident. With the extreme exception of some extraordinary situation, I could never in my own right state of mind comply with such an unusual, unprecedented, apparently spurious, controversial and possibly illicit request to self-censor. For the reasons given above I will not comply with Jared Taylor’s request to censor my own footage.

All of the footage I have thus far uploaded to YouTube from these meetings is my own intellectual property and any false copyright claims WILL BE counter claimed.

Regards,
        Chris

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 10:47 AM MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013

Comment

The Kevin Alfred Strom Tapes

The Kevin Alfred Strom Tapes

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t599617/
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9329#post9329

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t599617/#post6851733

I found this and thought I would post it here in case you guys didn't see this. Since your names are mentioned as being some of those he taped, I thought you might be interested.

Strom Tapes

http://riphadley.blogspot.com/

download patrick20050418-2.mp3

If you had a telephone conversation with Kevin Alfred Strom anytime in the past ten years, odds are good he recorded it. There seem to be hundreds, if not thousands of these private telephone recordings now floating around in cyberspace. This blog intends to collect them up, convert them to MP3 format and provide some context. (This refers to a blog called riphadley which is no longer up. I checked. – HAC)

1. Strom seemed particularly attentive about recording his private conversations with high-profile leaders like Don Black, Willis Carto, David Duke, Ed Fields, Erich Gliebe and dozens of other well-known names in the movement.

1. His paranoia seems almost Nixon-esque.

1. The dozens of hours of recorded National Vanguard Board meeting conference calls, made from 2005-2006, provide a clear picture of why the new organization failed so miserably under Strom’s leadership.

As historical artifacts, the Strom tapes offer a unique, first-hand insight into what was going on in the American racial nationalist scene during the early 21st Century. The full collection will eventually make its way here in an accessible format for easy download by historians and students. (Perhaps one reason why the blog is no longer there. – HAC)

The first tape to be released from the collection, a conversation Strom had on April 18th, 2005 with National Alliance business manager, Patrick Martin, is particularly instructive. The recording reveals that within days of being removed from the paid staff of the Alliance, Strom cleverly managed to gain the secret cooperation of Martin. On this tape, Martin outlines his grievances with the leadership of the Alliance and agrees to provide inside information about the organization to Strom in the future.

How, for example, did so much sensitive, inside information about the National Alliance keep getting leaked out on to the Internet after the April, 2005 meltdown?

This Strom Tape goes a long way in answering that question. Although Martin was harshly criticized for continuing to work for Erich Gliebe and Shaun Walker after most of the rank-and-file NA membership had resigned, this tape reveals that Martin became the inside source for Strom and other defectors who had left or were ejected from the National Alliance. Strom specifically encouraged Martin to keep an eye out for any criminal activity within the organization.

In describing Gliebe’s behavior he says, “There is so much depravity in this whole thing it’s overwhelming.” But Strom himself is an equally despicable person.

What is clear from this recording is that while Erich Gliebe holds himself out publicly as the savior and leader of the white race, his own business manager considers Gliebe little more than a dumb, depraved, cynical opportunist. “Something Erich said, which was not too long after I was down here that really stuck in my head…he made the comment that ‘if it weren’t for the Jews we couldn’t sell all these CD’s.’ And I thought, I would rather have no record company, no National Vanguard Books, no anything if we could get rid of the Jews.”

Martin talks about Gliebe’s stripper wife and their degenerate behavior on the property. He talks about the strip clubs and the pornography. Describing the Alliance under Gliebe, Martin says: “No boardroom full of Jewish scriptwriters could come up with a story more horrible than the reality of this.”
          Martin claims Fain joined the Army in his late teens to avoid jail and complains he shares a similar disgusting sense of humor as Gliebe.

All of the above disclosures are revealed in the first ten minutes of this 33-minute conversation between Kevin Alfred Strom and National Alliance business manager, Patrick Martin. There are a number of other, even more disturbing allegations made by Martin in this recording. It is well worth a listen. At the end of the conversation Martin agrees to keep Kevin Strom informed of what Erich Gliebe is up to. The tape answers a lot of questions about the abrupt decline of the National Alliance.

To reduce stress on the download site, readers are encouraged to save the audio files as they are released and send copies directly to interested parties or host them on their own blogs. All comments are moderated. Your intelligent replies will be posted as time allows.

Any thoughts on this? I know many of you defended Strom. Do you still defend him knowing that he taped his phone calls? Kevin Strom didn't help your cause any. By his actions and not being the moral character that he portrayed himself to be, people left the cause when the truth started coming out about him and others defended his actions.

His wife was attacked and accused of all kinds of things and excuses were made for Kevin. That left a nasty taste in my mouth too, as I always liked her and considered her a good person. It was typical: attack the woman and excuse the actions of the man.

How can you guys continue to overlook the bad behavior of those in leadership? It is like they can do no wrong and as long as they say they are fighting for 14 words they will not have to give an accounting for their actions. What makes me think things will ever change and the leadership within your Cause will ever live by the words they preach. It is just one big show and the joke is on those who believe that the words of the men who speak and write in the name of White Nationalism, when the truth is that they are the most dishonest and deceitful people.

I guess I will never understand how you White Nationalists defended and supported Strom.

-Annabelle K.

Comments:

Frankly, this whole enchilada looks a little cognitive dissonance-ish to me, but as per usual the true origin of things like this and the hidden agenda are utterly impossible to prove.

That being said, is it really beyond the realm of possibility that a lot of the boiling and roiling in our wee little Movement for the past few years, virtually all of which except for the NF now consists of nothing but internet, has been caused by various wee little conspiracies and intrigues on the part of paedophile and registered sex offender Kevin Alfred Strom to return to “top dog” position and start drawing on the big bucks again? That including the activities of Strom’s butt buddy and internet sock puppet “Hadding Scott?” Inquiring minds want to know!

-HAC

Comment

GUBU Comes To The National Alliance

GUBU Comes To The National Alliance

http://northwestfront.org/2014/02/gu...onal-alliance/
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0156#post10156

Hi, guys:

I’m not going to comment on Heather Gliebe’s recent TMZ.com-like outbursts on the internet, nor will I take any satisfaction in seeing the Space Madness engulf the shattered remains of the National Alliance. Bird-brained yammerheads to the contrary, I really did have a profound respect and admiration for Dr. Pierce, and it shames and revolts me to see his genuine legacy (not the residue of boodle and real estate the buzzards are fighting over) profaned and contaminated by registered sex offenders and multiple sluts.

(Mrs. Gliebe isn’t the only one; I got an earful from Suzanne Flynn back in ’02 and ’03 as well as Bill White’s light-0′-love Erica Hoesch, who was also ex-NA, not one word of which I ever repeated, nor will I ever repeat. However, my understanding is that they’re waiting in the wings.) I believe Rodney Martin and Jim Ring are correct when they say this is some kind of co-ordinated campaign to undermine any serious attempt to revive the NA, manipulated by the Little Man Behind The Curtain.

I have to say, though, that I find it gently ironic that some of the same people who have spent decades vilifying and abusing me, and doing their best to poison the atmosphere around my name and make it impossible for me to function politically, are now having their own tactics turned on them. What goes around, comes around, dewds.

As I of all people can tell you, “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned with internet access.” Enjoy, guys!

Posted FEB 7 2014 by HAROLD

Comment

Working...
            X