+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: So, what is this site -- Kane's Real Phorafags/feebs all about?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    3

    Thumbs down So, what is this site -- Kane's Real Phorafags/feebs all about?

    So, what is this site -- Kane's Real Phorafags/feebs all about?


    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1030#pid1030
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5879#post5879

    So, what is this site all about?

    I got here through one of those "Go to the site the person before you typed in" sites and thought the shoutbox conversation was funny, so here I am.

    Also, I see you guys don't like Israel/Jews. I don't either, as my grandpa was stabbed by a Jew and most if not all Jews I've met have been either dumb as a brick or scummy as shit.


    I Love The Real Phorafags/feebs!!!

    Eh, I feel like being generous and it's not like I haven't camwhored before.
    .



    .
    That's all you get for now.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,918

    Default Muh dik, Christian Rationalism, Gangster Bolshevism, and pure smut. Now SUYT.

    Muh dik, Christian Rationalism, Gangster Bolshevism, and pure smut. Now SUYT.


    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1032#pid1032
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5883#post5883


    Quote Originally Posted by Whiggress View Post
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5879#post5879
    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1030#pid1030

    So, what is this site -- Kane's Real Phorafags/feebs all about?

    So, what is this site all about?
    Muh dik, Christian Rationalism, Gangster Bolshevism, and pure smut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiggress View Post
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5879#post5879

    Also, I see you guys don't like Israel/Jews. I don't either, as my grandpa was stabbed by a Jew and most if not all Jews I've met have been either dumb as a brick or scummy as shit.
    I dislike jews mainly from a Christian perspective, as they have the blood of Christ on their hands and rejected him as their saviour. The jews are a problem but what's more of a problem is the people that help the jews keep power. If everyone simply said fuck you to the jews, they wouldn't have the power that they have. Welcome to the forum, pics of your tits will gain mega reputation points, or closeups of your cunt, or simply scat pics or you urinating on things.


    ____________________________
    I am The Librarian
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    3

    Default Can I show you another whiggress' tits?

    Can I show you another whiggress' tits?


    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1036#pid1036
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5884#post5884

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post
    What is Gangster Bolshevism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post
    I dislike jews mainly from a Christian perspective, as they have the blood of Christ on their hands and rejected him as their saviour. The jews are a problem but what's more of a problem is the people that help the jews keep power. If everyone simply said fuck you to the jews, they wouldn't have the power that they have. Welcome to the forum, pics of your tits will gain mega reputation points, or closeups of your cunt, or simply scat pics or you urinating on things.
    Exactly! I've never understood why so many so-called Christians defend the Jews and make life easier for them. Being a Jew is like being a negro. You get shit handed to you because of what you are, not what you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post

    Welcome to the forum, pics of your tits will gain mega reputation points, or closeups of your cunt, or simply scat pics or you urinating on things.
    What about pics of another girl's tits?

    I used to share a computer with my ex and his porn folder is still on here.

    @appolian: I'll take a look at that website some time. Talmud is news to me.


    I Love The Real Phorafags/feebs!!!

    Eh, I feel like being generous and it's not like I haven't camwhored before.
    .



    .
    That's all you get for now.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,891

    Default Well-cum-cum to Kane12345666's Real phorafags/feebs, 'Laura'

    Well-cum-cum to Kane12345666's Real phorafags/feebs, 'Laura'


    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1037#pid1037
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5885#post5885


    Quote Originally Posted by Whiggress View Post

    Can I show you another whiggress' tits?

    http://www.thephora.co/forum/showthr...d=1036#pid1036
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=5884#post5884

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post
    What is Gangster Bolshevism?
    It is what it is. Right now it is a work in progress in a secret Real phorafags/feebs laboratory and madrassiery and not even out in beta as of yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Whiggress View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post
    I dislike jews mainly from a Christian perspective, as they have the blood of Christ on their hands and rejected him as their saviour. The jews are a problem but what's more of a problem is the people that help the jews keep power. If everyone simply said fuck you to the jews, they wouldn't have the power that they have. Welcome to the forum, pics of your tits will gain mega reputation points, or closeups of your cunt, or simply scat pics or you urinating on things.
    Exactly! I've never understood why so many so-called Christians defend the Jews and make life easier for them. Being a Jew is like being a negro. You get shit handed to you because of what you are, not what you do.
    What a clever girley girl and quick on the uptake!!! Not to mention that jews are the Spawn of Satan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiggress View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakub Israel View Post

    Welcome to the forum, pics of your tits will gain mega reputation points, or closeups of your cunt, or simply scat pics or you urinating on things.
    What about pics of another girl's tits?

    I used to share a computer with my ex and his porn folder is still on here.

    @appolian: I'll take a look at that website some time. Talmud is news to me.

    For some reason you sound an awful lot like another crazy chick named Alia, who as a last act upon finding herself something for her honey hole showed the denizens of a like forum on the Circle of Crust her tits. She then moved into Internut legends, history & lore as a demi-goddess.

    I suppose pics of another girl's tits will do in a pinch. Some of the forum members haven't had any pussy since pussy had them and thus are very extremely easy to please. Yakub Israel is acting a bit greedy in wanting it all in my opinion.

    This forum sports a somewhat dygenic bunch, but for a really, really prime selection of fuktarded jewboys, mongrels/mamzers and faggots, Da MamzerBarrell on the Circle of Crust is pretty much the end of the dygenic and mis-begotten Abomination Road. Being kicked out and banned for life at the fake phorafags/feebs is NOT a requirement, although it most certainly helps.

    I'd say that simply showing all your teeth and smiling with a pleasant expression will do for now. Welcome to Kane12345666's Real phorafags/feebs and don't let any of us scare you off. At least not yet, although don't let me dissuade you from showing jewr tits/cunt, public defecation and/or urination for the benefit of the forum mutants if the impulse strikes you.

    If you be a mamzer-kikess tranny, or a shemale then might I recommend that you move on to Nimbusters, or, for really perverted fun and One-Eared Dingo Hunting to Two & a Half Mamzers?

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts