+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Honoring Joe Paul Franklin

Default Federal judge stays Joseph Paul Franklinís execution

Federal judge stays Joseph Paul Franklin’s execution

Federal judge Ľ New execution protocol in Missouri and killer’s competency are cited.

By Jim Salter | The Associated Press
    First Published Nov 19 2013 09:19 am

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57...death.html.csp
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9735#post9735

(Courtesy photo) Karma Ingersol, left, and Terry Jackson-Mitchell, two anglo-mestizo mudsharks,
    were with David Martin and Ted Fields (niggers) when serial killer Joseph Paul Franklin righteously
    gunned the two men/Beasts of the Field down as they were leaving Liberty Park on Aug. 20, 1980
    where they had plumbed the two mudsharks' nether depths and stanky skanky orifices with theys'
    floppy telegonic black-snakes

St. Louis -- A federal judge in Missouri on Tuesday granted a stay of execution to murderer Joseph Paul Franklin just hours before his scheduled death, citing concerns over the state’s new execution method.

U.S. District Court Judge Nanette Laughrey ruled that a lawsuit filed by Franklin and 20 other death row inmates challenging Missouri’s execution protocol must be resolved before he is put to death.

The state appealed Laughrey’s ruling to the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis on Tuesday night, though it wasn’t clear how quickly that court would rule. A second lower court federal judge, weighing a separate defense appeal contesting Franklin’s competency to be executed based on his mental illness, also granted a stay and said the issue needs "a meaningful review."

Laughrey’s 14-page ruling criticizes the timing of the state’s changes to how it carries out capital punishment, specifically its plan to use for the first time a single drug, pentobarbital. It also takes issue with a plan to acquire the drug from a compounding pharmacy.

Laughrey wrote that the Missouri Department of Corrections "has not provided any information about the certification, inspection history, infraction history, or other aspects of the compounding pharmacy or of the person compounding the drug." She noted that the execution protocol, which has changed repeatedly, "has been a frustratingly moving target."

Franklin, who has been diagnosed as mentally ill, didn’t seem to fully understand the stay, said Jennifer Herndon, his attorney.

"He was happy," she said. "I’m not really convinced that he totally understands that he was going to die."

Franklin, 63, was scheduled to die at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday for killing 42-year-old Gerald Gordon in a sniper attack outside a suburban St. Louis synagogue in 1977. It was one of as many as 20 killings committed by Franklin, who targeted blacks and Jews in a cross-country killing spree from 1977 to 1980.

Among his victims were David Martin, 18, and Ted Fields, 20. Franklin gunned down the two black men as they were leaving Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park with two white women on Aug. 20, 1980.

Karma Ingersol, one of the women with Martin and Fields when they died, said Tuesday she was devastated by the stay.

"His words are hurtful. He needs to be silenced, to be done away with," she said. "There’s no closure for me. No closure and no forgiveness."

Terry Jackson-Mitchell, the pair’s other companion, said: "I’m at peace no matter what happens."

Johnnie Mae Martin, David Martin’s mother, opposes the death penalty.

She said Tuesday had been a day of sadness as she thought of Franklin awaiting execution.

"There is a time for everything and now wasn’t the time. I don’t know if he needs to apologize to more people or what but tonight wasn’t his time," she said. "I just hope he’ll be at peace."

Her daughter Denna Lightner responded to news of the stay with an "Amen."

Earlier Tuesday, she had asked for a letter to be delivered to Franklin expressing her forgiveness.

Lightner said the fact that Franklin had apologized and "come to know the Lord" in recent years allowed her to let go of anger over her brother’s murder.

"I’m fine with whatever happens now," she said.

"My only hope it that all families connected to the slayings ... find comfort during this turbulent journey."

Like other states, Missouri long had used a three-drug execution method. Drugmakers stopped selling those drugs to prisons and corrections departments, so in April 2012 Missouri announced a new one-drug execution protocol using propofol. The state planned to use propofol for an execution last month.

But Gov. Jay Nixon ordered the Missouri Department of Corrections to come up with a new drug after an outcry from the medical profession over planned use of the popular anesthetic in an execution. Most propofol is made in Europe, and the European Union had threaten to limit exports of it.

The corrections department turned to pentobarbital made through a compounding pharmacy. Few details have been made public about the compounding pharmacy, because state law provides privacy for parties associated with executions.

Throughout this litigation, the details of the execution protocol have been illusive at best," Laughrey wrote. "It is clear from the procedural history of this case that through no fault of his own, Franklin could not resolve his claims without a stay of his scheduled execution date."

She added: "Franklin has been afforded no time to research the risk of pain associated with the Department’s new protocol, the quality of the pentobarbital provided, and the record of the source of the pentobarbital."

The stay pleased The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri.

"Simply put, the state of Missouri is playing games by continually making last-minute changes to its protocol and hiding important information that the public needs to evaluate the execution plans," ACLU executive director Jeffrey A. Mittman said. "Treating the important constitutional issues at stake here, in such a cavalier manner, is a disservice to the people of Missouri."

It also pleased Franklin’s daughter, Lori Gresham, who said she had spoken with her father earlier Tuesday but they had not talked about the execution.

She said she was "ecstatic."

"I’m so grateful," she said.

In a Nov. 13 Salt Lake Tribune interview, Franklin said he remained hopeful his sentence would be stayed and that he would have an opportunity to make amends to his victims and work to undo the bad "karma" he had created. "I would be really great to have that opportunity."

He described his own transformation during 33 years in prison as "a miracle."

"I’ve made an effort to try to change myself and become a better person," he said, mostly by studying world religions.

But in an interview with Fox 2 this week, reporter Tom O’Neal asked Franklin whether he deserved to die for his crimes.

Franklin paused and then said: "To tell you the truth, I actually think I do, yeah. I cannot say no to that question."

Tribune reporter Brooke Adams and correspondent Peg McEntee contributed to this story.

Cousin Randy Turner is offline gliberal whigger butthole fag Veteran Member Cousin Randy Turner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Attorney general: Franklin execution cannot erase terrible memories, but offers closure

Attorney general: Franklin execution cannot erase terrible memories, but offers closure

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...execution.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9739#post9739

(From Attorney General Chris Koster)

Attorney General Chris Koster announced this morning that two stays of execution regarding convicted murderer Joseph Franklin have been finally vacated by the United States Supreme Court, clearing the way for Mr. Franklin's execution to now proceed. Franklin received the death penalty for the 1977 murder of Gerald Gordon at a Richmond Heights synagogue.

On Tuesday evening, federal judges in the Western District of Missouri and the Eastern District of Missouri stayed Franklin's execution scheduled for 12:01 a.m. Wednesday morning. Throughout the night, Koster filed a series of motions in the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals successfully obtaining an order vacating those stays, and in the United States Supreme Court upholding the 8th Circuit's order that the execution should proceed.

"While the sentence that will be carried out today cannot erase the terrible memories of the senseless violence in that synagogue parking lot in October 1977, it does represent a degree of finality for those forever affected by this crime of hate," said Koster. "My thoughts and prayers are with the family of friends of Gerald Gordon."

(Joseph Franklin was executed this morning.)

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Default Missouri executes serial killer Franklin

Missouri executes serial killer Franklin

BY JIM SALTER/THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/a/...ller-franklin/ (paid link)
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9742#post9742

BONNE TERRE — Joseph Paul Franklin, a white supremacist who targeted blacks and Jews in a cross-country killing spree from 1977 to 1980, was put to death Wednesday in Missouri, the state's first execution in nearly three years.

Franklin, 63, was executed at the state prison in Bonne Terre for killing Gerald Gordon in a sniper shooting at a suburban St. Louis synagogue in 1977. Franklin was convicted of seven other murders and claimed responsibility for up to 20, but the Missouri case was the only one that brought a death sentence.

Mike O'Connell, a spokesman for the Missouri Department of Corrections, said Franklin was pronounced dead at 6:17 a.m.

The execution began more than six hours later than intended, and it took just 10 minutes.

Franklin declined to make a final statement. Wearing black rimmed glasses with long hair tucked behind his ears, he swallowed hard as five grams of pentobarbital were administered. He breathed heavily a couple of times then simply stopped breathing.

Guards closed the curtains to the viewing area while medical personnel confirmed Franklin was dead.

"The cowardly and calculated shootings outside a St. Louis-area synagogue were part of Joseph Paul Franklin's long record of murders and other acts of extreme violence across the country, fueled by religious and racial hate." Gov. Jay Nixon said in a statement read to reporters by George Lombardi, director of the Department of Corrections, after the execution.

Franklin's lawyer had launched three separate appeals: One claiming his life should be spared because he was mentally ill; one claiming faulty jury instruction when he was given the death penalty; and one raising concerns about Missouri's first-ever use of the single drug pentobarbital for the execution.

But his fate was sealed early Wednesday when the U.S. Supreme Court upheld a federal appeals court ruling that overturned two stays granted Tuesday evening by district court judges in Missouri.

The rulings lifting the stay were issued without comment.

Franklin, a paranoid schizophrenic, was in his mid-20s when he began drifting across the country. He bombed a synagogue in Chattanooga, Tenn., in July 1977. No one was hurt, but soon, the killings began.

He arrived in the St. Louis area in October 1977 and picked out the Brith Sholom Kneseth Israel synagogue from the Yellow Pages. He fired five shots at the parking lot in Richmond Heights after a bar mitzvah on Oct. 8, 1977. One struck and killed Gerald Gordon, a 42-year-old father of three.

Franklin got away. His killing spree continued another three years.

Several of his victims were interracial couples. He also shot and killed, among others, two black children in Cincinnati, three female hitchhikers and a white 15-year-old prostitute, with whom he was angry because the girl had sex with black men.

He finally stumbled after killing two young black men in Salt Lake City in August 1980. He was arrested a month later in Kentucky, briefly escaped, and was captured for good a month after that in Florida.

Franklin was convicted of eight murders: two in Madison, Wis., two in Cincinnati, two in Salt Lake City, one in Chattanooga, Tenn., and the one in St. Louis County. Years later, in federal prison, Franklin admitted to several crimes, including the St. Louis County killing. He was sentenced to death in 1997.

He also admitted to shooting and wounding civil rights leader Vernon Jordan and Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt, who has been paralyzed from the waist down since the attack in 1978.

In an interview with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Monday, Franklin insisted he no longer hates blacks or Jews. While he was held at St. Louis County Jail, he said he interacted with blacks at the jail, "and I saw they were people just like us."

He has made similar statements to other media but has denied repeated interview requests from The Associated Press. Franklin's attorney Jennifer Herndon said his reasoning exemplified his mental illness: He told her the digits of the AP's St. Louis office phone number added up to what he called an "unlucky number," so he refused to call it.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | 7:29 a.m. CST;
    updated 7:01 a.m. CST, Thursday, November 21, 2013

TraitorGlenn Miller is offline Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat Member TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Pissed up doublewide, Marionville, Missery, Kwa

Default Joseph Paul Franklin, hero, is dead. . . The drunken Lumbee melungeon rat is still very much alive and snitching.

Joseph Paul Franklin, hero, is dead. . .

. . . The drunken Lumbee melungeon rat is still very much alive and snitching.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...67#post1619867
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9743#post9743

Joseph Paul Franklin, hero, is dead.

Joseph Paul Franklin, martyr, is born and will live forever in the hearts and minds of strong, loyal white men, women, and youth.

Hail Joseph Paul Franklin !!!

NOTE: A month or so ago when I told Joseph that some WNs had turned against him because he was saying to the media that he was sorry about his killings, here's what he said, loudly, and angrily:

"What the hell's the matter with them?? What do they expect me to do ?? I'm just saying I'm sorry to the media because it'll help my appeals." (or words to that effect)

Now what the hell do they expect a drunken melungeon Lumbee-injun who turned snitch for the federal government in return for a light prison sentence to claim, given that it wants to rub itz morally leprous sores to a proven Resistance soldier and hero facing execution?

Nobody should believe a single thing this professional ZOGbot says. Just be grateful that I'm not testilying against you this time because my latest victim, Joseph Paul Franklin is dead.

Obviously, I didn't feel free to report that statement on this forum while he still had appeals pending. Plus, he asked me not to. Really. Yes, really. On my word of honor as a drunken rat.

Per Fred Streed's suggestion coupla days ago, I advised Joseph yesterday when he phoned, that if he wanted to help his legacy as a WN hero, he should make a strong pro-white statement when given the chance to make his final words, and after all his appeals were denied. And I suggested statements similar to what Fred suggested. I do not know what his final words were, or if we'll ever know. I'll be speaking with several of the witnesses soon, and I'll ask them if they know.

However, he did say to me later on, that he was sorry he killed the 15-year old girl. He said that to me, twice. And he was not lying about being a christian like I was in the day.

Now damn it, believe what I said above. You all know I do not lie, unless the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS can coonvince me that this one time the truth will somehow serve me better. As the real owner of this forum, plus me still snitching, and I've been posting here for almost 10 years.

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

TraitorGlenn Miller is offline Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat Member TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown TraitorGlenn Miller Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Pissed up doublewide, Marionville, Missery, Kwa

Default As a long-time ZOGbot melungeon snitch I have all sorts of coontacts in the bowel Movement

As a long-time ZOGbot melungeon snitch I have all sorts of coontacts in the bowel Movement

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...91#post1619891
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9744#post9744

I just phoned and spoke with one of the witnesses. She, and 3 others were with Joseph until 3 this morning before returning to their hotel rooms. All happily celebrated the stay, of course, and had no inkling, there'd be a counter-ruling so quickly by the US Supreme Court. Joe even laughed uncontrollably at a joke one of his friends made.

The reporters also left at 3 or earlier, this morning.

And so, Joseph was all alone when he got the bad news, and all alone when he was executed. They probably woke him from sleep. He was tormented until the end. Who knows what unspeakable tortures were inflicted on him by JOG whores between 3 AM and 6:07 AM, when he died.

I believe Joseph made a pro-white final statement, but I doubt any of the bureaucrats/prison officials will repeat his final statement, truthfully.

Hail our martyr, Joseph Paul Franklin !!!

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Meercat #4 is offline A Meercat, not a Meercunt Veteran Member Meercat #4 is on a distinguished road

Default Joe Paul Franklin killt a young split-tail -- coulda been me.

Joe Paul Franklin killt a young split-tail -- coulda been me.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...03#post1619903
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9746#post9746

I tend to believe the various media outlets and the three media witnesses when they say he made no statement. If he had made any sort of pro-white statement, they would have only been too glad to print it along with his and his doctor's/attorney's claims that he was mentally ill and a paranoid schizophrenic

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Default Us ZOG informants work closely together

Us ZOG informants work closely together

http://whitenations.com/showthread.p...8013#post38013
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0757#post10757
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0757#post10757

Actually, Dr. Pierce dedicated 'Hunter' to 'Mr. Franklin', and it wasn't Ben. Here is a copy to Klassen too. Dr. Pierce also received money from bank/armored car robbers Bob Mathews and Todd Van Biber. Todd told me in GA in 2005 that it is OK to say so, because Pierce is dead and Todd would just deny it. Pierce ran a ZOG false-front with federal informants all along. Todd van Biber/Ammoface is merely one of these informants, like WhiggerSwill and TraitorGlenn Miller. I'm out and back to informing as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(Pierce_novel)

At Rounder's urging, I interviewed Franklin for several hours via phone in several conversations a few weeks before he was executed. I'll put it on White Nations before too long. Just not the part where we begged Joe Paul Franklin to do the $PLC interview and make a fool out of himself by begging for mercy and claiming that he had given his heart to Jebus, oy vey. Us jews like Linder and myself really really haet you Christers.

EVERYONE Needs A Little . . . .

Kentucky Fried CornCobb!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2