Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Obadiah 1:18" makes himself look like an ass on White Reference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) tells what it thinks are plausible lies about Pastor Lindstedt

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) tells what it thinks are plausible lies about Pastor Lindstedt

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...88400287121737
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7623#post7623

AA, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), the 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional petty criminal and sometime ZOG snitch here, actually Nolle Prosequi is not exactly a finding of not guilty either. Not that I would know anymore than Jeromy Visser, the sephardic red-nigger jew melungeon criminal about nolle prosses because every single time I've been caught thieving I always take a plea "bargain" and try to get a Suspended Impostition of Sentence and start snitching on anyone stupid enough to allow a mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting sack of shit join their organization. It is usually filed when I prosecutor decides the case is no longer worth his time and effort. In Lindstedt's case the only supposed witness, his grandson, refused to lie against his grandfather. But having no access to Lindstedt's psychological evaluation I'll lie lie the degenerate piece of shit that I am and say that he had a complete mental breakdown in open court and when examined by a shrink started ranting about how he was going to torture and murder the children of those he held responsible for his arrest so of course the shrink declared him unfit to stand trial. Do I have any proof of this? Of course not!!! Why do you think that everyone that has had any dealings with me end up giving a lying thieving retard like myself the boot from their organization? It took Marty over 2 1/2 years to figure out that he had to stop ranting to the shrinks about how he wanted to torture and murder white children in order to be let out of the booby hatch. As a lying retard I'm sort of hazy as to the actual facts and details of the matter, so I'll lie that I know about the matter. By the time Marty got back to court he had already served more time than he would have if convicted since he was only accused of kissing the little boy's wee wee two times, nothing else and was looking at no more then a couple years if convicted, in fact as a first offender he would have most likley recieved probation under Mo. law I mean I know about this sort of thing firsthand because I love to get me some niglet-niece coontang. When I tried to rape my 19 year old white niece, I got off because I'm a snitch and ZOG let me off because I was spying on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers.

The bottom line is that Marty was not railroaded or set up by cops, in fact they had been investigating the mother of the boy that accused Marty of molesting him of years for neglect and abuse and they did finally terminate her parental rights. I think I know a little bit of this matter even though I don't but because I actually fooled Pope Marty into ordaining my worthless ass for three whole days before he kicked me out on my fat Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuchoid ass.

The only thing that ever made me think that Lindstedt may have did it is the fact that he rants and raves about how much he wants to torture and murder children, anyone can go to his forum to see that for themselves. Lindstedt has absolutely no patience for jews, muds, mamzers of whiggers, regime criminals of any sort, and thinks that the only way to deal with such is extermination of all such root, trunk, branch and tender twig. Nits make lice, as Colonel Reverend John Chivington so wisely said.

Finally, don't assume that the person that made the post that you objected to is a Visser supporter even though it was both Obie-gender-bender and then the Sephardic red-nigger kike Pisser-Possum itzself as everyone looking at the relevant Pissers' Pussy Parlor posts can see for theyselfs, literally EVERYONE in CI who is a jew, a mamzer or a ZOGbot has denounced Lindstedt, those multitudes that have heard of him, that is.

You can take it from me, sure as I'm LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less).

6:28 AM

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

All us shabbes meercats working for the jewboys haet Lindstedt and White Reference

All us shabbes meercats working for the jewboys haet Lindstedt and White Reference

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...15#post1539615
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8447#post8447

Did I fail to get the message across that Valdez being on here has nothing to do with me, Bev, or any other moderator? Take the issue up with Linder. Linder is the Head Kike here on the TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk Forum. Me, Bev, and all the other Moderator Shabbes Colostomy-Bag Likkin' Meercats have nothing to do but to lick the gut-sick guido kikenweasel with Crohns'/jew ass-GAIDS's sacred colostomy bags.

If you were a moderator you wouldn't be doing anything other than what I have already done regarding Valdez. Like licking itz beaner bunghole at Rabbi Lender's cummand.

If you call it "debate" then I'm not the one with the problem.

I don't recall ever saying the word debate once. I can't debate. All I can do is suck kosher cock or lick kosher colostomy baf.

Who cares what some fool who quotes C.I. tards like Lindstedt thinks? Genuine C.I. tards like Lindstedt are hurtfool to Master. Rips Master's colostomy bags. Calls jew master a jewboy. Makes fun of Master and kicks itz faithfool colostomy-bag likkin' meercat tard, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I used to think WR was okay, but he did a decent job of completely delegitimizing his site by giving Lindstedt or Christian Identity any credibility. Both are mean to us jews and shabbes meercat tards.

I'd say Valdez is far more intelligent than anyone who believes in C.I., even if he is an enemy. Besides, Valdez' beaner cum tastes good.

==========

Master, I'll Lick jewr Ass!!!!

Keeper of the Sacred Colostomy Bag!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X