X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundry Newton County Regime Criminals

Sundry Newton County Regime Criminals

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6181#post6181

This thread concerns sundry Newton County regime criminals.

Rougher Than a Cob, More Hot Than Turpentine

Judge denies Sheena Eastburn’s appeal for a new trial

Judge denies Sheena Eastburn’s appeal for a new trial

By Wally Kennedy
    wkennedy@joplinglobe.com
    September 26, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/crime_and...or-a-new-trial
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7468#post7468

Sheena Eastburn

PINEVILLE, Mo. — A judge, citing a technicality, has denied a McDonald County woman’s appeal for a new trial that she based on claims of ineffective counsel during her 1995 trial.

Circuit Judge Tim Perigo issued the ruling Monday, but attorneys for Sheena Eastburn say that does not mean her case will not be heard.

“It’s just delaying the remedy to which she is entitled,” said Kent Gipson, the Kansas City attorney who is representing Eastburn. “Her sentence and conviction of first-degree murder at age 17 with no possibility of parole will eventually be overturned.”

The judge did not decide how a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling could affect Eastburn’s conviction on that charge of first-degree murder. She was 17 when her ex-husband, Tim Eastburn, was killed in 1992. She was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for her part in the death.

On June 25, the Supreme Court found in Miller v. Alabama that the Eighth Amendment forbids a sentencing that mandates life in prison without the possibility for parole for juvenile homicide offenders.

“The judge did not rule on the merits of the case,” Gipson said in a telephone interview Wednesday. “He avoided ruling on the case by using a procedural technicality.”

Gipson said he intends to appeal Perigo’s decision. If the appeal is upheld, the matter would revert to Perigo, who then would be tasked with deciding whether a new trial is warranted or whether Eastburn’s conviction on the first-degree murder charge should be overturned because of the Supreme Court ruling.

Perigo, in reaching his decision, rejected motions that were put forth by Gipson and by Jonathan Pierce, prosecuting attorney of McDonald County. Gipson argued that the appropriate remedy for Perigo would be to vacate Eastburn’s conviction for first-degree murder and enter a judgment of conviction on the lesser offense of second-degree murder. The court then would order a new sentencing hearing either before the court or a jury.

Such a ruling could open the door for Eastburn, now 36, to be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

The jury in her trial also did not hear that Eastburn allegedly was raped two times by a jailer while being held in the McDonald County Jail. The jury also was not told that Eastburn allegedly became pregnant while in jail and that her pregnancy was aborted.

The jailer, Terrie Zornes, 47, of Pineville, was charged in the Eastburn rape case after new evidence came to light last year. In a plea bargain in September, he obtained dismissal of the rape charge in exchange for pleading guilty to making sexual advances toward a 14-year-old girl in 2010. He is serving four years in a state prison.

Pierce said the issue of whether a juvenile can be convicted of murder in the first degree based on the current sentencing guidelines is an important issue for courts across the state. He suggested that Perigo transfer the issue to the Missouri Supreme Court “so that it could be decided on a uniform basis for all cases across the state.”

In a telephone interview Wednesday, Perigo said his ruling “was procedural in nature because the Supreme Court ruled last year that it is the court’s duty to follow the rules of the Supreme Court. Those rules say a court shall not entertain a successive motion.

“This was a successive motion in that the original motion for a new trial was appealed in 1997 and denied. Any motion after that would be successive. I shall not entertain a successive motion in this case.”

Perigo said that if his decision is overturned on appeal and the case is remanded to him, “I will address those other issues.”

Eastburn’s mother, Lisa Blevins, of Stella, said Tuesday that her daughter was “just devastated by the decision. She felt like she had made all of those trips from Chillicothe (where she is imprisoned) to McDonald County for nothing, that she went through all of this for nothing.”

Blevins said Wednesday that her daughter had come to terms with the setback and that she was not giving up hope that her case eventually would be heard.

The motion for a new trial, citing ineffective counsel, was filed in September 2010. The court held evidentiary hearings on one day last year and another earlier this year in which witnesses gave conflicting testimony about the circumstances of Eastburn’s 1995 trial in McDonald County.

Gipson contends that Eastburn was “under the substantial domination” of two other defendants who participated in the murder of Tim Eastburn, including the gunman who had stolen Eastburn’s rifle and used it to kill him.

Prosecutors alleged that Eastburn lured her ex-husband into the kitchen of his home near Rocky Comfort on Nov. 19, 1992, setting him up to be shot by Terry Banks and Matthew Myers. After a plea bargain, Myers was sentenced to 67 years on a reduced charge of second-degree murder. Banks was convicted of first-degree murder and was sentenced to life without parole.

Eastburn testified that she had “no understanding of what was happening in court” at the time of her trial.

About Perigo’s decision, Gipson said: “He didn’t address the issues we spent all of this time on the last two years. It is frustrating. It’s a triumph of form over substance.

“I don’t see any reason we would not appeal and get her conviction overturned in the Miller v. Alabama decision. We’re going to pursue all of our options on that.

“What this decision does is delay her getting a chance to see the parole board. That’s what the effect is.”

Deadline

AN APPEAL of the judge’s ruling must be filed within 40 days of the judgment.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Woman planning to take case to Missouri Supreme Court

Woman planning to take case to Missouri Supreme Court

Attorneys will ask court to vacate first-degree murder sentence

By Wally Kennedy
      Globe Staff Writer
      December 29, 2012

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...-Supreme-Court
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7467#post7467

Sheena Eastburn

PINEVILLE, Mo. — A brief in support of an appeal for Sheena Eastburn, a McDonald County woman who at age 17 was charged with first-degree murder and then in 1995 given life in prison with no chance for parole, will be filed next month with the Missouri Supreme Court.

Eastburn’s attorney, Kent Gipson, of Kansas City, said the appeal is bypassing the appellate court and going directly to the Supreme Court because it involves the validity of a statute under the Missouri Constitution.

Gipson said he hopes to have the case docketed for oral arguments before the Missouri Supreme Court in March or April. A decision from the court would be expected 60 to 90 days after that.

Gipson said the brief will spell out “what the remedy should be and resentencing should be, and whether it is retroactive.’’

On June 25, the U.S. Supreme Court found in Miller v. Alabama that the Eighth Amendment forbids sentencing that mandates life in prison without the possibility for parole for juvenile homicide offenders. A Missouri statute and similar statutes in other states that permitted that sentencing were found to be unconstitutional.

After the ruling, Nanci Gonder, press secretary for Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster, said, “The attorney general’s office is taking the position that the decision does not apply retroactively.’’

Gipson said a defendant in a companion case to Miller v. Alabama in Arkansas “had already passed the appeal stage. If the decision was not retroactive, the court would not have ruled in his favor.’’

Gipson said he will argue that Eastburn’s conviction of first-degree murder should be vacated and that she should be found guilty of second-degree murder. Such a ruling could open the door for Eastburn, now 36 and a prisoner at Chillicothe Correctional Center, to be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

The appeal was filed after McDonald County Circuit Judge Tim Perigo issued a ruling that denied a motion for a new trial that was based on claims of ineffective counsel during Eastburn’s 1995 trial.

Citing a technicality, Perigo said his ruling “was procedural in nature because the Supreme Court ruled last year that it is the court’s duty to follow the rules of the Supreme Court. Those rules say a court shall not entertain a successive motion.

“This was a successive motion in that the original motion for a new trial was appealed in 1997 and denied. Any motion after that would be successive. I shall not entertain a successive motion in this case.”

Gipson said Perigo was “just delaying the remedy to which she is entitled. Her sentence and conviction of first-degree murder at age 17 with no possibility of parole will eventually be overturned.”

Eastburn was 17 when her ex-husband, Tim Eastburn, was killed in 1992. She was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for her part in the death.

If the appeal before the Missouri Supreme Court is upheld, the matter would revert to Perigo, who then would be tasked with deciding whether a new trial is warranted or whether Eastburn’s conviction on the first-degree murder charge should be overturned because of the Supreme Court ruling.

With regard to the claim of ineffectiveness of counsel in 1995, Gipson said the jury in her trial did not hear that Eastburn allegedly was raped two times by a jailer while being held in the McDonald County Jail. The jury also was not told that Eastburn allegedly became pregnant while in jail and that her pregnancy was aborted.

The jailer, Terrie Zornes, 47, of Pineville, was charged in the Eastburn rape case after new evidence came to light last year. In a plea bargain in September, he obtained dismissal of the rape charge involving Eastburn in exchange for pleading guilty to making sexual advances toward a 14-year-old girl in 2010. He is serving four years in a state prison.

The motion for a new trial, citing ineffective counsel, was filed in September 2010. The court held evidentiary hearings on one day last year and another earlier this year in which witnesses gave conflicting testimony about the circumstances of Eastburn’s 1995 trial in McDonald County.

Gipson contends that Eastburn was “under the substantial domination” of two other defendants who participated in the murder of Tim Eastburn, including the gunman who had stolen Eastburn’s rifle and used it to kill him.

Prosecutors alleged that Eastburn lured her ex-husband into the kitchen of his home near Rocky Comfort on Nov. 19, 1992, setting him up to be shot by Terry Banks and Matthew Myers. After a plea bargain, Myers was sentenced to 67 years on a reduced charge of second-degree murder. Banks was convicted of first-degree murder and was sentenced to life without parole.

Eastburn testified that she had “no understanding of what was happening in court” at the time of her trial.

Comment

Newton County prosecutor to resign

Newton County prosecutor to resign

Newton County Prosecutor Scott Watson says he plans to resign next month.

Updated Dec 27, 2007 at 12:29 AM

http://www.uticaod.com/x603828156
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=7729#post7729
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7729#post7729

At mid-afternoon Wednesday, Newton County Prosecutor Scott Watson announced he plans to resign next month.

In a letter to the citizens of Newton County, Watson said, “It has been an honor and privilege. … I will be forever thankful for you. I hope my staff and I have been good public servants.”

Watson will have served as the county’s prosecutor for 14 years.

Asked why he was resigning, Watson said, “It is not a reflection of wanting to leave one thing, but it is a desire to go to the new thing. The fact is that I have had a great experience as prosecutor. I get to go to work every day and work with my best friends.”

Watson will be working in the private sector but has not said where.

“I have been doing this a very long time and I am at a time in my life, an age in my life, that if I was ever going to make a transition, now is the time to do so,” he said. “I have had a wonderful opportunity come about and I just decided to take it."

His resignation takes effect Jan. 11. Watson notified the Newton County Republican Committee Chairman Nick Myers of his decision, and the committee will send its recommendation for a replacement to serve until the next general election. Missouri Gov. Matt Blunt Myers did not return a phone message Thursday morning.

Watson’s term was set to expire Dec. 31, 2010.

During his term, he has tried many cases. And some of those cases stick in his mind.

“I will be honest with you and tell you when I considered whether or not to take this offer, one of the things that happened to me was that I started having flashbacks of certain people who would come into my office at very stressful and difficult times in their life and they were always very kind to me and very understanding,” he said. “We developed good relationships. Those relationships endured to this day even though the cases have long since passed.”

One of those relationships has been with the family of Kendace “Sissy” DeCarlo, who was murdered in her home July 3, 2001.

Watson and his staff worked on the case for five years, eventually obtaining guilty verdicts for two Tulsa gang members — Brian McDaniel and Donald Overton. The case was one of the longest in Newton County history.

One thing Watson will still be involved with is Choppers For Children. For the last couple of years, C4C has held a bike and music rally (two years in Neosho and one year at a location near Joplin), where the proceeds went to the Children’s Miracle Network. To date, the rally has donated $158,947.

“I will absolutely be involved with it,” Watson added.

Asked what he will miss, Watson said his friends.

“The best thing about my job was I got to go to work with my best friends and I am going to miss that.”

Neosho Daily News

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

All the ZOGling-Approved Shit That Sorta Fits We Print
        http://www.neoshodailynews.com/

Comment

State Supreme Court removes McDonald County woman’s appeal from docket

State Supreme Court removes McDonald County woman’s appeal from docket

By Wally Kennedy
          Globe Staff Writer
          February 17, 2013

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...al-from-docket
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7864#post7864

Sheena Eastburn

PINEVILLE, Mo. — A hearing in the appeal of Sheena Eastburn before the Missouri Supreme Court has been removed from the docket and will not be heard on Feb. 28.

According to a court spokeswoman, the court did not state a reason for its action. A new date for the hearing was not set by the court.

Kent Gipson, attorney for Eastburn, said he is hopeful the court will reset the hearing date for later this spring.

A brief in support of the appeal for Eastburn — a McDonald County woman who at age 17 was charged in 1992 with first-degree murder in her ex-husband’s death and then in 1995 was sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole — was filed in late December.

Gipson, of Kansas City, filed a motion to expedite the hearing and put it on the same track as a similar case on appeal from St. Louis. The state Supreme Court granted the motion. The cases were to be heard on Feb. 28. Now, neither case is to be heard on that date.

A spokeswoman for Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster also said the court did not state a reason for its action. The attorney general’s office will represent the state before the court.

The St. Louis case is a direct appeal case that did not ask the court to rule on the issue of “retroactivity” with regard to a June 2012 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in Miller v. Alabama. The court ruled that the Eighth Amendment forbids sentencing that mandates life in prison without the possibility for parole for juvenile homicide offenders. The court’s decision found statutes such as that in Missouri and similar statutes in other states that permitted that sentencing to be unconstitutional.

After the ruling, a spokeswoman for Koster said the attorney general’s office was taking the position that the court’s decision did not apply retroactively. The Eastburn case, according to Gipson, would address that issue. The court expedited Eastburn’s hearing for that reason.

Gipson said he will argue that Eastburn’s first-degree murder conviction should be vacated and that she should be found guilty of second-degree murder. Such a ruling could open the door for Eastburn, a prisoner at Chillicothe Correctional Center, to be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

The appeal to the high court was filed after Circuit Judge Tim Perigo in McDonald County denied a motion for a new trial that was based on claims of ineffective counsel during Eastburn’s 1995 trial.

Eastburn was accused of luring her ex-husband, Tim Eastburn, into the kitchen of his home near Rocky Comfort on Nov. 19, 1992, setting him up to be shot by Terry Banks and Matthew Myers. Myers was sentenced to 67 years in prison on a reduced charge of second-degree murder. Banks was convicted of first-degree murder and was sentenced to life without parole.

Possible scenario

If the appeal before the Missouri Supreme Court goes forward and is upheld, the matter would revert to Circuit Judge Tim Perigo. He would be tasked with deciding whether a new trial is warranted or whether Sheena Eastburn’s conviction on the first-degree murder charge should be overturned because of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

Comment

Missouri Supreme Court denies appeal in Sheena Eastburn case

Missouri Supreme Court denies appeal in Sheena Eastburn case

From Staff Reports
            June 25, 2013

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x49...-Eastburn-case
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8842#post8842

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — A decision by the Circuit Court of McDonald County to not grant a new trial to Sheena Eastburn was upheld today in a unanimous decision by the Missouri Supreme Court.

Eastburn was sentenced in 1995 to life in prison with no chance for parole for killing her ex-husband.

Kent Gipson, Eastburn’s attorney, said today the court decided the appeal on a procedural issue.

He also said Eastburn has no grounds to take her case before the U.S. Supreme Court.

The court took no action on whether Eastburn would be impacted by a 2012 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that forbids a life sentence without parole for juveniles. Eastburn was 17 when she was found guilty of killing Tim Eastburn near Rocky Comfort in 1992.

Comment

Neosho city attorney wants county prosecutor to take on ethics complaint

By Roger McKinney news@joplinglobe.com
              May 7, 2014

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x13...hics-complaint
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0696#post10696
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0696#post10696

NEOSHO, Mo. — City Attorney Steve Hays told the Neosho City Council on Tuesday night that he wants the Newton County prosecutor to take on the complaint filed against two council members.

“The complaint’s still there,” Hays said. “It’s been on everybody’s mind what’s going to happen with the complaint. The complaint’s still there.”

Derek Snyder, a law school student at the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma, filed the complaint against council members Steve Hart and David Ruth. It alleges instances of improper dealings with city employees, improper use of public property, disclosing confidential city information, and improper influence by Hart and Ruth. The complaint alleges violations of the city charter and the city code. Snyder previously lived in Neosho and was an intern in Hays’ office.

The Neosho Ethics Board began an investigation of the complaint, including interviewing several witnesses. After consulting with special legal counsel Bill McCaffree last week, the board decided that it didn’t have proper jurisdiction to investigate.

The ethics board in its report said the ordinance giving the board power is “fatally flawed.”

“This board is confined by the code which created it, to violations of the ethics code,” reads the report. “Code authority does not extend to prohibitions of the Neosho Home Rule Charter.”

Among the board’s recommendations were referring alleged ethics code violations to the city prosecutor.

“That’s not going to happen,” Hays said. Hays is the city prosecutor, and that would represent a conflict of interest unless a special prosecutor could be appointed.

Hays said Tuesday that he hadn’t yet made contact with Jake Skouby, the county prosecutor, to determine if he would prosecute the case. The county prosecutor was listed as an option in the ethics board’s recommendations for alleged charter violations.

Skouby said by phone Wednesday morning that he couldn’t say anything about the matter yet.

“Nothing’s been submitted to me,” Skouby said.

Another option listed by the ethics board is referring charter violations alleged in the complaint to the Missouri attorney general.

Hart said Wednesday he’s disappointed that the city attorney is continuing to pursue the matter.

“I would like to see us get back to doing the business of Neosho instead of pursuing these politically motivated issues,” Hart said. “The city of Neosho deserves better.”

He said the City Council needs to focus on improving the town’s economy rather than fighting.

Hays said he also would work to repair the section of city code in the ethics board’s recommendations.

Hart, during the meeting, asked Hays if that was adequate.

“It goes a long way in addressing Mr. McCaffree’s concerns,” Hays said, referring to the special legal counsel. “We’re not changing the charter. What we would be looking at is changing the code.”

Ruth didn’t return calls from the Globe seeking comment.

Hart also asked Hays if he agreed with McCaffree’s findings.

“I can understand his concerns and his arguments, but I don’t agree with all his conclusions,” Hays said.

Charter vote

NEOSHO VOTERS on April 8 approved including provisions in the city’s ethics code in the city charter. The ethics board began investigating the complaint the day after the election.

Comment

Attorney jailed for contempt . . . by crookeder judge

Attorney jailed for contempt . . .
                . . . by crookeder judge

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/artic...NEWS/141019327
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3536#post13536
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3536#post13536

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Comment

Neosho Daily Douche: TDD bickering needs to stop . . .Take jewr butt-fucking Neosho, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Neosho Daily Douche: TDD bickering needs to stop . . .
                  . . . Take jewr butt-fucking Neosho, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Neosho Daily News - Neosho, MO
                  Staph Writer
                  Posted Oct. 24, 2015 at 12:01 AM
                  Updated Oct 24, 2015 at 11:06 PM

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/article/20151024/
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3561#post13561
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3561#post13561
                  Neosho has much to be proud of with the near-completion of Transportation Development District (TDD) infrastructure work. We will get the chance to celebrate at 2:30 p.m. Monday for a ribbon cutting on Hale McGinty Drive near the middle school (see story on Page 1A).

The efforts of voters to approve the TDD and collaboration of the TDD board, city of Neosho and Missouri Department of Transportation is to be commended. The project should be a boon for the city with commercial/retail and residential developments on the way, as well as improved traffic around the middle school and additional roads to handle traffic when the new junior high is built in a couple of years.

The TDD project, however, hasn’t gone smoothly in the opinions of some, such as city leaders who complained last week about what they termed shoddy work by contractors. Further, Chairman Steve Roark, the TDD board and supporters claim that city officials didn’t want the project to begin with, so have fought the process at various stages.

If there’s any question of animosity, look no further than three lawsuits filed involving the city and TDD, one settled and two that may be dismissed. The details behind the lawsuits aren’t important for the sake of this argument, other than they involve the TDD and even between councilmen over the TDD. What’s important is that whether it’s personalities, ideologies or trying to be on the right side of their interpretation of laws, the TDD and the city have been at odds through much of the project’s roughly five years in existence.

Does each side have a valid argument? Possibly. Does each side have a right to stand up for what it believes to be proper? Probably. Does each side need to put aside any personality conflicts, quit complaining so much publicly about each other and vow to work together to resolve any issues? Most definitely.

We don’t take lightly either of the parties’ complaints as we expect those representing taxpayers to be vigilant about ensuring our money is spent wisely. We hope that is the reason for the animosity, but we suspect personality conflicts are playing a part. If so, the bickering needs to stop for the sake of Neosho.

===666===666===666===

The Neosho Daily Douche

Comment

Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator, former prosecuting attorney charged with DWI

Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator, former prosecuting attorney charged with DWI

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...eo-former.html
                    http://christian-identity.netforum/s...4944#post14944
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...4944#post14944

Scott Watson, Former Newton County Prostituting Attorney

Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Robert Scott Watson was arrested by the Joplin Police Department July 2 on a charge of driving while intoxicated.

According to online records, Watson, 55, was pulled over at 1:15 a.m. at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44.

The arrest occurred three weeks and two days ago, but at this point, the prosecuting attorney has not filed any charges.

An action filed in Jasper County Circuit Court July 7 indicates Watson refused to take a breathalyzer test.

Judge Joseph Hensley issued a stay order enabling Watson to be able to continue driving until a hearing is held. That hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. September 16.

Watson was formerly Newton County prosecuting attorney.

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driver's license hearing moved to Newton County

Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driver's license hearing moved to Newton County

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...istrators.html
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5106#post15106
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5106#post15106

The decision on whether Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson will retain his driving privileges will be held in Newton County Circuit Court on a change of venue from Jasper County.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, September 7, just nine days before the temporary stay that has allowed him to continue driving is scheduled to expire.

Watson's driving privileges were suspended after the Joplin Police Department arrested him 1:15 a. m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44 for driving while intoxicated. Online court records indicate Watson refused to take a breathalyzer test, a claim that is disputed by Watson's attorney Judd McPherson, Joplin, in his request for a stay to allow Watson to continue driving until the administrative hearing is held.

"Plaintiff was not properly under arrest and the said officer did not have reasonable grounds to believe that Plaintiff committed any offense."

The petition says Watson, who was Newton County prosecuting attorney for 14 years, "did not refuse to submit to any chemical test at the request of said officers," and "was not informed that his license may be revoked upon refusal to submit to a test.:

The officer "did not have reasonable grounds to believe plaintiff was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition," according to the petition.

The outcome of the hearing will likely determine whether charges are filed against Watson. If so, the charge will likely be filed in Joplin Municipal Court, the Carthage Press reported.

Posted by Randy at 6:18 PM THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-26-2016, 11:33 PM.

___666___666___666___

Comment

Chomo-Choppers rev up fund-raiser & drunken beer-fest for Scott [T]Watson & MildBill Dobbs

Chomo-Choppers rev up fund-raiser & drunken beer-fest for Scott [T]Watson & MildBill Dobbs

Thousands of puerile fuktards wanting to get drunk to enable criminal-regimeist baby-stealing attend; alcohol sales monitored throughout event

April 8, 2006

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/loca...3316062ff.html
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5114#post15114
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5114#post15114

NEOSHO, Mo. - As many as 6,000 people were estimated to be in attendance Saturday during the peak of the inaugural Chomo-Choppers for Children Bike Show and Rally fund-raiser for Children's Miracle Network.

The event, held on the downtown Neosho square, had drawn some mixed reviews because its host, Newton County Prosecuting Attorney Scott Watson, had ordered 100 kegs of beer to be served at the fund-raiser's enclosed beer garden.

County commissioners kept the courthouse open for bathroom use, but would not allow alcohol to be served on the courthouse grounds. These skunks approve of the baby-stealing and pedophile ring run by the county family korts but don't want to be seen approving drunkenness.

Watson, declined comment to a Globe reporter on Saturday. Last week, during an interview, he said he did not believe his record of corruption and wanting to pretend to be tough would be compromised by the event. Besides, Scott Watson loves to drink and drive because he has his fellow judges and lawyers to cover for him when he gets caught. Bill Dobbs, an assistant Newton County prosecutor, who is the main crooked prosecutor who prostitutes the baby-grabbing and break-up of white families, said Saturday he did not have an early estimate as to how much had been raised by the fund-raiser.

Organizers sought $10 for those participating in the 12-hour event that featured a beer garden, a 50-mile poker run, vendor booths and various bands.

Watson presented a plaque to Jim Murray, of Diamond, for his efforts in entrapping, enticing, and through perjury catching child-sexual predators on the Internet from out of state and even overseas. Murray in 1985 started a local chapter of the Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Carthage and has served as the local chapter's president and is a former state chairman of the organization. The entire Murray family and genotype should be hunted down and skinned out, then run through a wood-chipper and fed to regime criminals who are blinded, gelded, and chained up in the elements to be tortured by passersby.

Watson last week told The Joplin Globe that guests would be asked to show identification and those 21 and older would be required to wear wristbands in lieu of branding.

Watson also said those wishing to buy alcohol would be carded again.

Alcohol sales were scheduled to stop at 8:30 p.m. and alcohol consumption was to be limited in a fenced area.

Mark Rubottom, 37, of Neosho, said he and his family and friends, a group of six people, came to the Chomo-Choppers for Children at 10 a.m. to check out the bikes and to get free anal-lubes & waxing. The group left the square to eat lunch and dinner, but they returned to listen to the Satannic music later in the evening.

Rubottom said while he as a drunken and abusive anglo-mestizo no longer drinks alcohol, he did not mind having the beer garden.

"They've got it in a controlled area, and they're not out," Rubottom said of those drinking alcohol. "I think this is real good for the community. It's good for Neosho to get with the times basically. I just hope this (drunken baby-stealing and sodomistic Dionesian worship to promote it) grows into something bigger and better for the community. "

Barbara Glore, 48, of Neosho, said the beer garden may have brought more people out to the event.

Glore, who with her husband, John Glore, own Ozark Inc. Tattoo Emporium, said they do not drink alcohol, but they had not problem with beer being served. "Drunkenness and stupidity are responsible for 99.99% of our business."

Allan M. Sprague, of St. Charles, said he learned about Chomo-Choppers for Children on an Web site, motorcycleevents.com.

Sprague was selling leather & rubber goods for bikers and other faggots.

"This is a beauty," Sprague said about the feces-encrusted leather anus-whip he got at the bike show and rally. "They have really done well. They must have advertised well. They have a tremendous crowd."

Comment

New judge assigned to Scott Watson administrative hearing

New judge assigned to Scott Watson administrative hearing

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...tt-watson.html
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5261#post15261
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5261#post15261

The administrative hearing to determine if Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson will retain his driving privileges will be heard in Newton County Circuit Court, but not by a Newton County judge, according to online court records.

After the former Newton County Prosecuting Attorney's case was moved from Jasper County to Newton County on a change of venue, Judge Tim Perigo postponed a September 7 hearing to allow a special prosecutor to be appointed, according to the online records and then sent a request to the Missouri Supreme Court to appoint an out-of-circuit judge.

Judge Charles Curless from Barton County was appointed. The hearing date has not been scheduled.

Watson's driving privileges were suspended after the Joplin Police Department arrested him 1:15 a. m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44 for driving while intoxicated. Online court records indicate Watson refused to take a breathalyzer test, a claim that is disputed by Watson's attorney Judd McPherson, Joplin, in his request for a stay to allow Watson to continue driving until the administrative hearing is held.

"Plaintiff was not properly under arrest and the said officer did not have reasonable grounds to believe that Plaintiff committed any offense."

The petition says Watson, who was Newton County prosecuting attorney for 14 years, "did not refuse to submit to any chemical test at the request of said officers," and "was not informed that his license may be revoked upon refusal to submit to a test.:

The officer "did not have reasonable grounds to believe plaintiff was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition," according to the petition.

Posted by Randy at 9:06 PM SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016

___666___666___666___

Comment

Judge restores hospital leader's driver's license

Judge restores hospital leader's driver's license

By John Hacker
                            Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:35 AM

http://www.carthagepress.com/news/20...rivers-license
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5872#post15872
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5872#post15872

A judge said a Joplin police officer made mistakes while administering the standard field sobriety test to Mercy Carthage President Scott Watson during a traffic stop last July which resulted in Watson's arrest on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

A judge of proven corruption let off a former Newton County Prostitutor Scott Watson who refused to allow a breathalyser test and thus was to be administratively lose his license for a full year for that refusal according to law. The crooked judge and crooked connected former prostitutor instead claimed that these revenue-thieving piglice must have made some "procedural mistake" in the shakedown by the pig who caught Watson.

Watson declined to take a breath test in the back seat of a patrol car that night, triggering a state law which can result in immediate suspension of one's driver's license, but Watson and his attorney asked for an administrative hearing to review the traffic stop.

The state law states that yes, you can refuse to take your chances with a trial if you think you might fail the test, but the result is that by doing so your license is administratively suspended for a full year, with no exceptions. Watson and Watson's weasel lawyer then decided to have an administrative hearing before one of their fellow lawyers, in this case a crooked judge from outside the district to give them a pass.

That hearing was held on Dec. 22, 2016 and Senior Judge Charles Curless set aside the Missouri Department of Revenue's decision to revoke Watson's drivers license and Watson's license and record be fully restored.

The law was set aside in favor of Watson getting to now have a "administrative" hearing before a sympathetic crooked lawyer acting as a "judge" after the fact and before a fellow member of the bar.

Family night

Watson told The Carthage Press he went to Turtleheads, a Joplin night spot on Hearnes Boulevard north of I-44, that evening with his family to a karaoke night and he admitted to drinking two alcoholic drinks between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. the evening of July 1, but he said he was not drunk when he got in his truck after midnight to drive home to Carthage.

Watson said he told his children shortly after midnight that he was tired and he and his wife left the club at about 12:20 a.m. July 2.

Watson got a text message on his phone while getting into his car from a friend warning that Joplin officers were stopping motorists leaving Turtleheads that morning, and as he pulled out of the parking lot, Watson said he saw a Joplin police car pull in behind his truck.

The officer followed him through two stop signs and two traffic signals before Watson got onto I-44 at Hearnes Boulevard. The patrol car continued following him to the Range Line interchange where it activated its lights and pulled Watson over at the 9.4 mile marker.

Traffic stop

Watson said the officer asked him for his drivers license and insurance card. When the insurance card turned out to be expired, Watson showed the officer on the insurance app on his phone that the insurance was up to date.

Then the officer asked Watson to step out of his car into the rainy night on the side of the interstate.

Watson said he submitted to four field sobriety tests, which the officer said he failed. He said the officer put him in handcuffs in the back of the patrol car before asking if he would take the Breathalyzer test, which he refused.

"People say, why didn't you take the test?" Watson said. "Here's the answer, I knew from the first examination that this was an officer who, I'm not going to say was not trained, but he'd already made at least two significant errors. Not only that, I'm already in handcuffs. If I would have taken the test and blown a .02, is he going to unarrest me? No, I don't think so."

Resolution

Watson said the case took longer than it should have to resolve because of conflict of interest rules and Watson's past career.

Watson said the administrative hearing was held in county court because that's where administrative hearings are held, but the case was initially sent to Jasper County, which was a mistake because the entire incident took place in Newton County.

When it was moved to Newton County, a new judge and prosecutor had to be called in because of Watson's background as former Newton County Prosecuting Attorney.

Special treatment?

Watson's attorney, Joplin attorney Judd McPherson, said people were commenting on social media and local blogs that Watson received special treatment, but everyone who is arrested for a DWI is entitled to the same hearing Watson received.

"A lot of people were saying why does he get a hearing on his case," McPherson said. "Everyone is entitled to a hearing. Special treatment would have been calling someone to come pick him up. If special treatment is arresting someone when it turns out the probable cause wasn't there to begin with, by all means, don't ever give me special treatment."

Watson said the incident was a learning experience, and he was heartened to see how his friends and co-workers stuck by him.

"Do I wish it had never happened?" he said. "Yeah. But I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. It's not against the law to stay out until 12:15 a.m. I had the full support of my employer and they've been good to me. On the other hand, I don't have any animus whatsoever toward the officer. Everybody makes mistakes, I make mistakes every day, so when a guy makes a mistake, you have to cut him a break. It is what it is."

Wht we want the local tards to believe

Comment

Judge restores Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driving privileges

Crooked Judge restores Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driving privileges

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017...ne-brooks.html
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5874#post15874
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5874#post15874

Citing errors made by a Joplin police officer during a traffic stop, Judge Charles Curless restored the driving privileges of Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson.

Watson, who is a former Newton County prosecuting attorney, had his driving privileges suspended after he was arrested for driving while intoxicated 1:15 a.m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44.

In his ruling, Curless noted several errors committed by the police officer during the stop, which was recorded on video.

The horizontal gaze nystagmus test given to the petitioner was not conducted in accordance with NHTSA guidelines in that the petitioner was facing oncoming traffic on Interstate 44 at night, therefor subjecting the petitioner to optokinetic nystagmus, which renders the test void and unreliable.

Petitioner was marked on the Alcohol Influence Report as failed on the walk-and-turn test in part for raising his hands above six inches for balance, when in fact the review of the video shows that petitioner did not raise his hands as indicated.

Petitioner was not asked about his physical limitations or disabilities until after the walk-and-turn and one-leg-stand tests were administered. Petitioner's physical limitations render those tests unreliable under NHTSA guidelines.

The PBT administered to petitioner was given without sufficient time lapse to allow for the dissipation of residual mouth alcohol, rendering the PBT results void.

Based on the previously outlined deficiencies in the Standard Field Sobriety Tests and PBT, there are no reasonable grounds to believe that petitioner was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition.

Watson told the Carthage Press the stop occurred after he and his wife left Turtleheads after a family karaoke night after midnight. Watson said he had two drinks between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

From the Press article:

Watson said he submitted to four field sobriety tests, which the officer said he failed. He said the officer put him in handcuffs in the back of the patrol car before asking if he would take the Breathalyzer test, which he refused.

"People say, why didn't you take the test?" Watson said. "Here's the answer, I knew from the first examination that this was an officer who, I'm not going to say was not trained, but he'd already made at least two significant errors. Not only that, I'm already in handcuffs. If I would have taken the test and blown a .02, is he going to unarrest me? No, I don't think so."

The Newton County Prosecuting Attorney's office did not file DWI charges against Watson after the arrest.

Also from the Press article:

Watson said the incident was a learning experience, and he was heartened to see how his friends and co-workers stuck by him.

"Do I wish it had never happened?" he said. "Yeah. But I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. It's not against the law to stay out until 12:15 a.m. I had the full support of my employer and they've been good to me. On the other hand, I don't have any animus whatsoever toward the officer. Everybody makes mistakes, I make mistakes every day, so when a guy makes a mistake, you have to cut him a break. It is what it is."
                              '

___666___666___666___

Comment

Working...
                              X