+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sundry Newton County Regime Criminals

Cousin Randy Turner is offline gliberal whigger butthole fag Veteran Member Cousin Randy Turner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driver's license hearing moved to Newton County

Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driver's license hearing moved to Newton County

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...istrators.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5106#post15106
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5106#post15106

Scott Watson, Former Newton County Prostituting Attorney

The decision on whether Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson will retain his driving privileges will be held in Newton County Circuit Court on a change of venue from Jasper County.

The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, September 7, just nine days before the temporary stay that has allowed him to continue driving is scheduled to expire.

Watson's driving privileges were suspended after the Joplin Police Department arrested him 1:15 a. m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44 for driving while intoxicated. Online court records indicate Watson refused to take a breathalyzer test, a claim that is disputed by Watson's attorney Judd McPherson, Joplin, in his request for a stay to allow Watson to continue driving until the administrative hearing is held.

"Plaintiff was not properly under arrest and the said officer did not have reasonable grounds to believe that Plaintiff committed any offense."

The petition says Watson, who was Newton County prosecuting attorney for 14 years, "did not refuse to submit to any chemical test at the request of said officers," and "was not informed that his license may be revoked upon refusal to submit to a test.:

The officer "did not have reasonable grounds to believe plaintiff was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition," according to the petition.

The outcome of the hearing will likely determine whether charges are filed against Watson. If so, the charge will likely be filed in Joplin Municipal Court, the Carthage Press reported.

Posted by Randy at 6:18 PM THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-26-2016 at 11:33 PM.

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Default Chomo-Choppers rev up fund-raiser & drunken beer-fest for Scott [T]Watson & MildBill Dobbs

Chomo-Choppers rev up fund-raiser & drunken beer-fest for Scott [T]Watson & MildBill Dobbs

Thousands of puerile fuktards wanting to get drunk to enable criminal-regimeist baby-stealing attend; alcohol sales monitored throughout event

April 8, 2006

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/loca...3316062ff.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5114#post15114
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5114#post15114

NEOSHO, Mo. - As many as 6,000 people were estimated to be in attendance Saturday during the peak of the inaugural Chomo-Choppers for Children Bike Show and Rally fund-raiser for Children's Miracle Network.

The event, held on the downtown Neosho square, had drawn some mixed reviews because its host, Newton County Prosecuting Attorney Scott Watson, had ordered 100 kegs of beer to be served at the fund-raiser's enclosed beer garden.

County commissioners kept the courthouse open for bathroom use, but would not allow alcohol to be served on the courthouse grounds. These skunks approve of the baby-stealing and pedophile ring run by the county family korts but don't want to be seen approving drunkenness.

Watson, declined comment to a Globe reporter on Saturday. Last week, during an interview, he said he did not believe his record of corruption and wanting to pretend to be tough would be compromised by the event. Besides, Scott Watson loves to drink and drive because he has his fellow judges and lawyers to cover for him when he gets caught. Bill Dobbs, an assistant Newton County prosecutor, who is the main crooked prosecutor who prostitutes the baby-grabbing and break-up of white families, said Saturday he did not have an early estimate as to how much had been raised by the fund-raiser.

Organizers sought $10 for those participating in the 12-hour event that featured a beer garden, a 50-mile poker run, vendor booths and various bands.

Watson presented a plaque to Jim Murray, of Diamond, for his efforts in entrapping, enticing, and through perjury catching child-sexual predators on the Internet from out of state and even overseas. Murray in 1985 started a local chapter of the Mothers Against Drunk Driving in Carthage and has served as the local chapter's president and is a former state chairman of the organization. The entire Murray family and genotype should be hunted down and skinned out, then run through a wood-chipper and fed to regime criminals who are blinded, gelded, and chained up in the elements to be tortured by passersby.

Watson last week told The Joplin Globe that guests would be asked to show identification and those 21 and older would be required to wear wristbands in lieu of branding.

Watson also said those wishing to buy alcohol would be carded again.

Alcohol sales were scheduled to stop at 8:30 p.m. and alcohol consumption was to be limited in a fenced area.

Mark Rubottom, 37, of Neosho, said he and his family and friends, a group of six people, came to the Chomo-Choppers for Children at 10 a.m. to check out the bikes and to get free anal-lubes & waxing. The group left the square to eat lunch and dinner, but they returned to listen to the Satannic music later in the evening.

Rubottom said while he as a drunken and abusive anglo-mestizo no longer drinks alcohol, he did not mind having the beer garden.

"They've got it in a controlled area, and they're not out," Rubottom said of those drinking alcohol. "I think this is real good for the community. It's good for Neosho to get with the times basically. I just hope this (drunken baby-stealing and sodomistic Dionesian worship to promote it) grows into something bigger and better for the community. "

Barbara Glore, 48, of Neosho, said the beer garden may have brought more people out to the event.

Glore, who with her husband, John Glore, own Ozark Inc. Tattoo Emporium, said they do not drink alcohol, but they had not problem with beer being served. "Drunkenness and stupidity are responsible for 99.99% of our business."

Allan M. Sprague, of St. Charles, said he learned about Chomo-Choppers for Children on an Web site, motorcycleevents.com.

Sprague was selling leather & rubber goods for bikers and other faggots.

"This is a beauty," Sprague said about the feces-encrusted leather anus-whip he got at the bike show and rally. "They have really done well. They must have advertised well. They have a tremendous crowd."

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Cousin Randy Turner is offline gliberal whigger butthole fag Veteran Member Cousin Randy Turner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default New judge assigned to Scott Watson administrative hearing

New judge assigned to Scott Watson administrative hearing

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...tt-watson.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5261#post15261
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5261#post15261

The administrative hearing to determine if Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson will retain his driving privileges will be heard in Newton County Circuit Court, but not by a Newton County judge, according to online court records.

After the former Newton County Prosecuting Attorney's case was moved from Jasper County to Newton County on a change of venue, Judge Tim Perigo postponed a September 7 hearing to allow a special prosecutor to be appointed, according to the online records and then sent a request to the Missouri Supreme Court to appoint an out-of-circuit judge.

Judge Charles Curless from Barton County was appointed. The hearing date has not been scheduled.

Watson's driving privileges were suspended after the Joplin Police Department arrested him 1:15 a. m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44 for driving while intoxicated. Online court records indicate Watson refused to take a breathalyzer test, a claim that is disputed by Watson's attorney Judd McPherson, Joplin, in his request for a stay to allow Watson to continue driving until the administrative hearing is held.

"Plaintiff was not properly under arrest and the said officer did not have reasonable grounds to believe that Plaintiff committed any offense."

The petition says Watson, who was Newton County prosecuting attorney for 14 years, "did not refuse to submit to any chemical test at the request of said officers," and "was not informed that his license may be revoked upon refusal to submit to a test.:

The officer "did not have reasonable grounds to believe plaintiff was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition," according to the petition.

Posted by Randy at 9:06 PM SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016

___666___666___666___

Default Judge restores hospital leader's driver's license

Judge restores hospital leader's driver's license

By John Hacker
    Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:35 AM

http://www.carthagepress.com/news/20...rivers-license
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5872#post15872
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5872#post15872

A judge said a Joplin police officer made mistakes while administering the standard field sobriety test to Mercy Carthage President Scott Watson during a traffic stop last July which resulted in Watson's arrest on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

A judge of proven corruption let off a former Newton County Prostitutor Scott Watson who refused to allow a breathalyser test and thus was to be administratively lose his license for a full year for that refusal according to law. The crooked judge and crooked connected former prostitutor instead claimed that these revenue-thieving piglice must have made some "procedural mistake" in the shakedown by the pig who caught Watson.

Watson declined to take a breath test in the back seat of a patrol car that night, triggering a state law which can result in immediate suspension of one's driver's license, but Watson and his attorney asked for an administrative hearing to review the traffic stop.

The state law states that yes, you can refuse to take your chances with a trial if you think you might fail the test, but the result is that by doing so your license is administratively suspended for a full year, with no exceptions. Watson and Watson's weasel lawyer then decided to have an administrative hearing before one of their fellow lawyers, in this case a crooked judge from outside the district to give them a pass.

That hearing was held on Dec. 22, 2016 and Senior Judge Charles Curless set aside the Missouri Department of Revenue's decision to revoke Watson's drivers license and Watson's license and record be fully restored.

The law was set aside in favor of Watson getting to now have a "administrative" hearing before a sympathetic crooked lawyer acting as a "judge" after the fact and before a fellow member of the bar.

Family night

Watson told The Carthage Press he went to Turtleheads, a Joplin night spot on Hearnes Boulevard north of I-44, that evening with his family to a karaoke night and he admitted to drinking two alcoholic drinks between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. the evening of July 1, but he said he was not drunk when he got in his truck after midnight to drive home to Carthage.

Watson said he told his children shortly after midnight that he was tired and he and his wife left the club at about 12:20 a.m. July 2.

Watson got a text message on his phone while getting into his car from a friend warning that Joplin officers were stopping motorists leaving Turtleheads that morning, and as he pulled out of the parking lot, Watson said he saw a Joplin police car pull in behind his truck.

The officer followed him through two stop signs and two traffic signals before Watson got onto I-44 at Hearnes Boulevard. The patrol car continued following him to the Range Line interchange where it activated its lights and pulled Watson over at the 9.4 mile marker.

Traffic stop

Watson said the officer asked him for his drivers license and insurance card. When the insurance card turned out to be expired, Watson showed the officer on the insurance app on his phone that the insurance was up to date.

Then the officer asked Watson to step out of his car into the rainy night on the side of the interstate.

Watson said he submitted to four field sobriety tests, which the officer said he failed. He said the officer put him in handcuffs in the back of the patrol car before asking if he would take the Breathalyzer test, which he refused.

"People say, why didn't you take the test?" Watson said. "Here's the answer, I knew from the first examination that this was an officer who, I'm not going to say was not trained, but he'd already made at least two significant errors. Not only that, I'm already in handcuffs. If I would have taken the test and blown a .02, is he going to unarrest me? No, I don't think so."

Resolution

Watson said the case took longer than it should have to resolve because of conflict of interest rules and Watson's past career.

Watson said the administrative hearing was held in county court because that's where administrative hearings are held, but the case was initially sent to Jasper County, which was a mistake because the entire incident took place in Newton County.

When it was moved to Newton County, a new judge and prosecutor had to be called in because of Watson's background as former Newton County Prosecuting Attorney.

Special treatment?

Watson's attorney, Joplin attorney Judd McPherson, said people were commenting on social media and local blogs that Watson received special treatment, but everyone who is arrested for a DWI is entitled to the same hearing Watson received.

"A lot of people were saying why does he get a hearing on his case," McPherson said. "Everyone is entitled to a hearing. Special treatment would have been calling someone to come pick him up. If special treatment is arresting someone when it turns out the probable cause wasn't there to begin with, by all means, don't ever give me special treatment."

Watson said the incident was a learning experience, and he was heartened to see how his friends and co-workers stuck by him.

"Do I wish it had never happened?" he said. "Yeah. But I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. It's not against the law to stay out until 12:15 a.m. I had the full support of my employer and they've been good to me. On the other hand, I don't have any animus whatsoever toward the officer. Everybody makes mistakes, I make mistakes every day, so when a guy makes a mistake, you have to cut him a break. It is what it is."

Default Judge restores Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driving privileges

Crooked Judge restores Mercy McCune-Brooks administrator's driving privileges

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017...ne-brooks.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5874#post15874
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5874#post15874

Citing errors made by a Joplin police officer during a traffic stop, Judge Charles Curless restored the driving privileges of Mercy McCune-Brooks Hospital Administrator Scott Watson.

Watson, who is a former Newton County prosecuting attorney, had his driving privileges suspended after he was arrested for driving while intoxicated 1:15 a.m. July 2 at the 9 mile marker on eastbound I-44.

In his ruling, Curless noted several errors committed by the police officer during the stop, which was recorded on video.

The horizontal gaze nystagmus test given to the petitioner was not conducted in accordance with NHTSA guidelines in that the petitioner was facing oncoming traffic on Interstate 44 at night, therefor subjecting the petitioner to optokinetic nystagmus, which renders the test void and unreliable.

Petitioner was marked on the Alcohol Influence Report as failed on the walk-and-turn test in part for raising his hands above six inches for balance, when in fact the review of the video shows that petitioner did not raise his hands as indicated.

Petitioner was not asked about his physical limitations or disabilities until after the walk-and-turn and one-leg-stand tests were administered. Petitioner's physical limitations render those tests unreliable under NHTSA guidelines.

The PBT administered to petitioner was given without sufficient time lapse to allow for the dissipation of residual mouth alcohol, rendering the PBT results void.

Based on the previously outlined deficiencies in the Standard Field Sobriety Tests and PBT, there are no reasonable grounds to believe that petitioner was operating the vehicle in an intoxicated condition.

Watson told the Carthage Press the stop occurred after he and his wife left Turtleheads after a family karaoke night after midnight. Watson said he had two drinks between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

From the Press article:

Watson said he submitted to four field sobriety tests, which the officer said he failed. He said the officer put him in handcuffs in the back of the patrol car before asking if he would take the Breathalyzer test, which he refused.

"People say, why didn't you take the test?" Watson said. "Here's the answer, I knew from the first examination that this was an officer who, I'm not going to say was not trained, but he'd already made at least two significant errors. Not only that, I'm already in handcuffs. If I would have taken the test and blown a .02, is he going to unarrest me? No, I don't think so."

The Newton County Prosecuting Attorney's office did not file DWI charges against Watson after the arrest.

Also from the Press article:

Watson said the incident was a learning experience, and he was heartened to see how his friends and co-workers stuck by him.

"Do I wish it had never happened?" he said. "Yeah. But I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. It's not against the law to stay out until 12:15 a.m. I had the full support of my employer and they've been good to me. On the other hand, I don't have any animus whatsoever toward the officer. Everybody makes mistakes, I make mistakes every day, so when a guy makes a mistake, you have to cut him a break. It is what it is."
    '

___666___666___666___

Default These lawyers' privileges to practice law should be revoked

These lawyers' privileges to practice law should be revoked

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...81159111293219
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5875#post15875
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5875#post15875

Both Scott Watson as prosecutor and this legal weasel making these frivolous and false arguments about how they don't know the law -- refusal to take an alcohol-breath test for above .8 % blood alcohol level means immediate license suspension for one full year -- should be immediately disbarred permanently for obstruction of justice for perjury regarding both the facts and law.

Back in 1993 I had a friend who got his driving license back because on Labor Day 1992 he was pulled over and refused to take a breath test. He had just gotten his license back.

So both Scott Watson and his lawyer know the law and are using a "Sovereign Citizen" dodge of making the law prove that they were drunk by holding up the testing until they are no longer drunk. The law was made of immediate administrative suspension of license -- for all -- upon refusal.

Scott Watson should also refund all the drunk-driver fines and penalities from when he was a prosecutor for deliberately disobeying the law as written and enforced against others by himself as prosecutor.

8:14 PM THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016

Default Judd McPherson, Esquirrel: As a corrupt weasel who goes to bat for crooked prostitutors & jewdges let me say that there is a loophole in every law.

Judd McPherson, Esquirrel: As a corrupt weasel who goes to bat for crooked prostitutors & jewdges let me say that there is a loophole in every law.

Soon, very soon, muh mudshark daughter will have her niglet killt by her latest silverback hump and I'll need them to get us off

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2016...99338779379889
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5881#post15881
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5881#post15881

I'll leave this here for your legal analysis of the fact that EVERYONE has he right to appeal a refusal:

RSMo Section 577.041:

1. If a person under arrest refuses upon the request of the arresting officer to submit to any test allowed under section 577.020, then none shall be given and evidence of the refusal shall be admissible in a proceeding under section 577.010 or 577.012. The request of the arresting officer shall include the reasons of the officer for requesting the person to submit to a test and also shall inform the person that evidence of his refusal to take the test may be used against him and that his license may be revoked upon his refusal to take the test. If a person when requested to submit to any test allowed under section 577.020 requests to speak to an attorney, he shall be granted twenty minutes in which to attempt to contact an attorney. If upon the completion of the twenty-minute period the person continues to refuse to submit to any test, it shall be deemed a refusal. In this event, the arresting officer, if he so believes, shall make a sworn report to the director of revenue that he has reasonable grounds to believe that the arrested person was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition and that, on his request, refused to submit to the test. Upon receipt of the officer's report, the director shall revoke the license of the person refusing to take the test for a period of one year; or if the person arrested be a nonresident, his operating permit or privilege shall be revoked for one year; or if the person is a resident without a license or permit to operate a motor vehicle in this state, an order shall be issued denying the person the issuance of a license or permit for a period of one year.

2. If a person's license has been revoked because of his refusal to submit to a chemical test, he may request a hearing before a court of record in the county in which the arrest occurred. Upon his request the clerk of the court shall notify the prosecuting attorney of the county and the prosecutor shall appear at the hearing on behalf of the arresting officer. At the hearing the judge shall determine only:

(1) Whether or not the person was arrested;

(2) Whether or not the arresting officer had reasonable grounds to believe that the person was driving a motor vehicle while in an intoxicated condition; and

(3) Whether or not the person refused to submit to the test.

3. If the judge determines any issue not to be in the affirmative, he shall order the director to reinstate the license or permit to drive.

4. Requests for review as herein provided shall go to the head of the docket of the court wherein filed.

2:33 PM THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016

Numero Uno of Meercats

Default (From 2006): Grieving family:Toughen DWI law

(From 2006): Grieving family:Toughen DWI law

Punishment insufficient, family of two victims tells Missouri legislators

By Melissa DeLoach, Globe Staff Writer
    April 8, 2006

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/loca...e3b01c4f5.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5898#post15898
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5898#post15898

A yard marker outside a Joplin home welcomes visitors to "The Mann Nest."

Printed on the sign, a goose rests on five eggs with the names of Steven, Amy, Jessica, Christina and Michael.

Jessica Ellen Mann, 7, died at the hands of a drunken driver on July 30, 2004, as did her grandfather, James Lee Dodson, 69, but the girl is still very much a part of the family.

Jessica's father, Michael Mann, said his faith has sustained him since his daughter's death, and he views his separation from her and his father-in-law as "just temporary."

Jessica and Dodson were walking hand-in-hand to check the mailbox outside Dodson's home near Neosho when a Noel man struck them with a car and killed them.

Dodson died instantly. Jessica died after surgery to try to stop severe hemorrhaging.

Edward Meerwald, 49, pleaded guilty in March to two counts of involuntary manslaughter and was assessed the maximum sentence allowed by law: seven years for each count.

Although family members said they were pleased that they didn't have to endure an emotional trial, the length of Meerwald's punishment angered them. It has motivated them to seek stiffer penalties for drunken drivers.

"The penalties are insufficient," Michael Mann said. "The laws regarding drunk driving are not strict enough to provide deterrence.

"Why should any of us have to assume, when we go out on the street, the dangers of a drunk driver hitting us?"

Jessica's Law

The deaths inspired a bill, known as Jessica's Law, that is pending in the Missouri Legislature. Written by state Sen. Gary Nodler, R-Joplin, it would create stiffer penalties for drunken drivers who cause fatalities, increase the consequences for repeat offenders and strengthen punishment for underage drinking. Nodler said he started working on the bill after being approached by the Manns shortly after the accident.

Among other things, the proposed legislation (Senate Bill 37) would increase the penalty from a Class C felony to a Class A felony if a person has a blood-alcohol content that is at least 1.5 times the legal limit of 0.08 percent when a fatality occurs. Meerwald's blood-alcohol content was reported at 0.202 percent. A Class C felony is punishable by up to seven years in prison; a Class A felony carries punishment of up to 30 years or life in prison.

Additionally, the legislation would redefine punishments for chronic offenders and aggravated offenders charged with involuntary manslaughter, aggravated vehicular manslaughter, assault in the second degree and assault on a law enforcement officer. A violation by a chronic offender - someone who has four or more convictions for intoxication-related traffic offenses - would become a Class B felony, punishable by five to 15 years in prison. A violation by an aggravated offender - someone who has three or more convictions for intoxicated-related offenses - would become a class C felony.

Angela Hirsch, state executive director of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, has worked with the Manns since the accident took place. She accompanied the Manns as they testified twice before legislators, most recently last week before the House Crime Prevention and Public Safety Committee.

Hirsch said many victims' families become active after a tragedy, but rarely does it involve efforts such as those the Manns have made politically.

"They have taken this incredible family tragedy and taken all their energy into creating a law that will prevent other families from having to go through the same ordeal," she said. "They speak with such incredible emotion and sincerity. ... It's very moving."

Families' bill

Newton County Prosecutor Scott Watson told the families that he was ashamed that he couldn't do more in terms of prosecuting Meerwald. Watson said he has advocated for stricter penalties for more than a decade, and called it unfortunate that it takes tragedies such as this for some people to pay attention.

"It's so silly," he said. "You can kill a person while driving drunk and break the little finger of a person while driving drunk, and the punishment is the same."

Support for Jessica's Law has been enormous, Nodler said. Though the legislative session is in its final days, he said there is "a better-than-even chance" that the bill will succeed. The bill has been passed by the Senate and awaits action in the House.

The House Crime Prevention and Public Safety Committee voted Monday to send the bill to the House floor. The House Rules Committee is to meet today to establish guidelines for debate and amendments. If an agreement is reached, the bill would be referred to House Speaker Rod Jetton for scheduling for debate in the House. The legislative session ends Friday.

Nearly 1,500 people in the Joplin area have signed a petition in favor of stricter penalties for drunken drivers, organizers say. The Missouri Baptist Convention and the Christian advocacy group Focus on the Family also have rallied efforts to pass a stricter law.

"This is not my bill," Nodler said. "This is the Manns' and the Dodsons' bill. If the bill becomes a law, it will be because of the efforts that this family has made, and the public and community support that they've received."

Other reaction

Senate Bill 322, amended to the proposed Jessica's Law, would set penalties for adults who knowingly allow or fail to stop a person under 21 from drinking or possessing alcohol. Violation would be a Class B misdemeanor. The law makes an exception for parents or legal guardians of a person under 21.

The legislation is not opposed by Anheuser-Busch Inc. John Britton, a Jefferson City lobbyist for the company, said: "It did not seem to me that it was too draconian. As I remember, it seemed to be well within the boundaries of reason and not overly oppressive. We have always maintained the position that you must use it responsibly or you pay the piper. There was not anything alarming about the bill.''

"We hope the bill passes," said John Pelzer, director of governmental relations for the Missouri Restaurant Association. He said the bill would provide a deterrent for minors attempting to using false identification.

'Good memories'

Betty Dodson, wife of James Dodson, said the outpouring of support has been overwhelming for the private family. She said speaking out has been difficult, but she doesn't want her husband and grandchild to have died "in vain."

"Our life has been turned upside down by this accident, and I hope we could help someone else from having their lives turn upside down," she said.

She continues to live at the home she shared with her husband for 38 years.

"This is where our memories are, and we have a lot of good memories," she said.

Amy Mann, who lost her daughter and her father, rarely strays away from prepared statements, and she tears up when she begins speaking about her loss. She wears half of a necklace around her neck; the other half was buried with Jessica. She said it's sometimes hard for her to get up in the morning, but she thinks about her children Christina and Steven, who "keep her living."

"You have to be careful in our situation," Michael Mann said. "We could spend every waking moment on this. We could easily be consumed."

Regardless of how the legislation fares, Michael Mann said he will continue to be active.

"We've pulled out whatever stops we've known to keep the momentum, and it's still growing," he said.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Default Jasper, Newton County judges, East Newton graduate among those applying for Missouri Supreme Court

Jasper, Newton County judges, East Newton graduate among those applying for Missouri Supreme Court

https://rturner229.blogspot.com/2017...st-newton.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5959#post15959
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5959#post15959

Thirty one people, including currently sitting judges in Jasper and Newton counties, an East Newton and Missouri Southern State University graduate, and a former state senator from Mt. Vernon are among 31 people applying for a vacant Missouri Supreme Court seat.

The list, featured in an article today in the Missouri Times, including Jasper County Circuit Court Judge Joseph Hensley, Newton County Circuit Court Judge Tim Perigo, Stone County Circuit Court Judge Alan Blankenship, who is a graduate of East Newton High School and Missouri Southern State University, and former State Senator Jack Goodman, R-Mt. Vernon, whose last political race was in 2010 when he lost to Billy Long in the Seventh District Congressional Primary.

Also on the list is former Matt Blunt chief of staff, a one-time treasurer for new Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos' organization All Children Matter.

The applicants are listed below:

Jason O. “Jay” Barnes

Benjamin A. Lipman

Jon E. Beetem

Gary W. Lynch

Alan M. Blankenship

Shaun J. Mackelprang

Dennis J. Capriglione

Edward R. Martin Jr.

R. Craig Carter

Jeffery T. McPherson

Timothy S. Davis

Terrence M. Messonnier

Kirk H. Doan

John B. Morthland

David A. Dolan

Stephen J. O’Brien

Steven E. Ehlmann

Timothy W. Perigo

Richard A. Gartner

W. Brent Powell

Douglas D. Gaston

Sherry A. Rozell

Jack A.L. Goodman

Richard L. Schnake

Lisa White Hardwick

Erwin O. Switzer III

Larry D. Harman

Robert E. Tucker

Joseph L. Hensley

Paul N. Venker

Michael D. Hodge

Posted by Randy at 7:56 PM Tuesday, February 07, 2017

___666___666___666___

Default Barnes, Gaston, Goodman, and Ehlmann headline lengthy list of those applying for Missouri Supreme Court vacanc

Barnes, Gaston, Goodman, and Ehlmann headline lengthy list of those applying for Missouri Supreme Court vacancy

The Missouri Times,
    February 7, 2017

http://themissouritimes.com/37840/ba...court-vacancy/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...964#post159634
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...964#post159634

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Bar and Gov. Eric Greitens have a long list of people who applied to become the next person nominated to the Missouri Supreme Court.

The commission announced the list of 31 Missourians who applied to be considered to replace Judge Richard B. Teitelman who passed away last year. Former Gov. Jay Nixon chose not to rush the selection and allow Greitens to make the selection. The commission announced that among the list are two women, and one minority applicant.

The list is headlined by Rep. Jay Barnes, former state Senator and current judge Jack Goodman, former representative and current Judge Doug Gaston, and former state Senator and St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann. Also of note is former Missouri Republican Party chairman and former congressional and attorney general candidate Ed Martin as well as attorney Ben Lipman, whose family has ties to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Fifteen of the applicants are from outside the three metropolitan areas and Sixteen of the applicants work in the public sector. 12 of the applicants are trial court or appellate court judges. By law, the commission will interview all 31 applicants. The full list of applicants follows:

Jason O. “Jay” Barnes
    Benjamin A. Lipman
    Jon E. Beetem
    Gary W. Lynch
    Alan M. Blankenship
    Shaun J. Mackelprang
    Dennis J. Capriglione
    Edward R. Martin Jr.
    R. Craig Carter
    Jeffery T. McPherson
    Timothy S. Davis
    Terrence M. Messonnier
    Kirk H. Doan
    John B. Morthland
    David A. Dolan
    Stephen J. O’Brien
    Steven E. Ehlmann
    Timothy W. Perigo
    Richard A. Gartner
    W. Brent Powell
    Douglas D. Gaston
    Sherry A. Rozell
    Jack A.L. Goodman
    Richard L. Schnake
    Lisa White Hardwick
    Erwin O. Switzer III
    Larry D. Harman
    Robert E. Tucker
    Joseph L. Hensley
    Paul N. Venker
    Michael D. Hodge

The commission says that they expect to conduct interviews Tuesday, February 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:20 p.m. The interviews will be conducted at the Supreme Court building and the interviews are open to the public. Following the interviews committee plans to meet March 1 to select the three nominees that will be forwarded to the Governor for consideration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast