X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linder's bleeding bunghole.

Alex Linder
    Operator of VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF

I no longer have Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS. . . . .
    . . . . Now I got Aryan ass-GAIDS.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...83#post1396883
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5249#post5249
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...919#post347919
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...7300#post27300
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6151#post6151

Originally posted by Conta
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...04#post1396604

I guess I am still on moderation but I would like to donate $20. This is a very well organized, intelligent message board, you do a really good job I think.

Sorry you've been sick. I was looking up Crohn's disease and noticed it's caused by some kind of allergy to bacteria in your gut or something. I was just reading a book called 'The Nazi war on cancer', and it talks about the research the Third Reich did into diseases bacteria in the intestine cause. It is really amazing all the stuff they knew.

http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=Um7CfMZeAm0C
    I don't have crohn's, I have ulcerative colitis, a colon problem. You see, when I told everyone five years ago that I had Crohns, a.k.a. jew ass-GAIDS, everyone assumed correctly that me telling them that I had an Ashkenazi jew genetic disease meant that I have a kike in my genetic woodpile. So now I prefer to tell everyone that I got ulcerative colitis, or, as I prefer to call it, Aryan ass-GAIDS. They're similar but UC hits only colon whereas crohn's can hit any part of digestive tract, from lips to anus. Most importantly, I can claim to be an Aryan again. Right now I am managing it as best I can with help from Drs. Sunlight, Exercise, and, Water and meercat Vargina, licking my colostomy bags clean. These work as well as drugs and don't leave me feeling old-man impotent. Not that it matters much because I've always preferred to "catch." That last is not a joke. I feel spiritually impotent taking eight pills a day, and I cannot do VNN without feeling a certain overriding strong cruising lightness, and it is worth any cost to preserve even a semblance of that I am not a jew with a jew disease. So I have the problem, and it is constant, but after five years I have developed as many work-arounds as I can. I've simply banned most of my former meercat fuktards here on the Greater Free Range Tard Corral and had done with it. It's actually an interesting thing, intellectually, and at some point I will do a blog on it, altho probably anonymously and not at VNN unless there is specific interest. How to be a perfect faux-Aryan asshole with a malfunctioning kike asshole.

The cause of these bowel problems not actually known, in case of crohn's and uc. Read around, you can find a thousand theories. I think that getting my ass pounded by TraitorGlenn Miller in order to get Department of ZOGland [In]Security funding for VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF really had nothing to do with my little crohns/uc jew or Aryan ass-GAIDS problem.

Anyway, welcome to VNN. Take care of this fresh 'tard, Vargina, after you finish cleaning the colostomy bags.

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Linder's bleeding bunghole.

Linder shits itself. Live, on Camera.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143417
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5296#post5296
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...543#post348543
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...7478#post27478
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6197#post6197
    Last edited by Librarian; 07-09-2012, 01:15 PM.
    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Canada Intervew, Done & Dusted; My Personal kike Bunghole, Bleeding & Busted!!!

Canada Intervew, Done & Dusted;
      My Personal kike Bunghole, Bleeding & Busted!!!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...99#post1407899
      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5315#post5315
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...968#post348968
      http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...7625#post27625
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6199#post6199

Did interview with Canada today. Yea, yea, oy vey I know, but since I'm the one Fearless Leader Pierce chose, then TraitorGlenn Miller financially supported to run this Greater Free Range Tard Corral (GFRTCNNF) as a ZOG false front and means of sending tards like Bitch-Tits Bill and Joe Snuffy to prison, the jewanalist [d]rules that I set up don't apply to me. This will be an hour documentary "tentatively titled Free Speech" (quoting the release by them stupid Canuckistan fuktards that don't know that there is no such thang as "Free Speech for Whiggers" since the Christmas Coup of 2004. Why I jewst banned a DeNutjob fuktard the other day. Banning whigger tards makes my bleeding bunghole feel much, much better!!!) filmed by Vigilance Production Ltd./Vision TV Zoomer Media Ltd. Suffering was immense for all parties as the heat, oy vey, probably like in your area, was terrible, and this before noon. Christ. Ulcerative colitis as I have renamed my Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS to reflect that I'm not really a jew no more because ulcerative colitis is Aryan ass-GAIDS, added the wildcard of shitting myself on camera, but I prepped the ol' corpus for that in 24 hours before, and avoided it. I had Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat shove up a three-inch buttplug up the jew-know-what. But you know what? I am so inured to this at this point that I could shit on camera naked and not blush - just as unself-consciously as a cat or a kike, although I would throw in some mouth effects just for amusement. I just don't care. Sometimes I wonder what is the fucking point of hiding the fact that I'm really just a self-hating jew playing whigger nutsionalist running a decaying forum full of other jews in order to entrap stupid whiggers and ass-clowns. But earlier this week, I think the road I've been following the last five years opened onto an epiphany: I need surgery to get better. I'm going to get on the forum and beg for ZOGbux and maybe put in a "Supporting Ass-Clown/Friends of VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF" button like Don Black does before splitting up the proceeds with David Duck to pay for [p]Ukranian cuties and plastic surgery to diminish his ass. Pills have terrible side effects. But when I was using a pecker-pump in order to get my clipped three-incher harddd, why my colostomy bags would rupture and then I'd have liquid shit cum-cumming out of my pecker. Got so that none of the lot lizards at the Kirksville truck stop would have anything further to do with me. That's why I'm back on them pills again, oy vey!!! But anyway, I have been 100% prescription free for a year. I even quit drinking and snorting coke, and this time it seems to have taken. (Horrible leg cramps cleared up in 3-4 days of quitting, if any of you suffer cramps. Coke leaches the minerals out of your bones, not just your teeth -- consuming it is extremely bad for your body. Source: dead Atkins of diet fame. I'm on a bagel & lox and wasser diet now.) But I only weigh 160, and I have mediocre energy on the good days. I am one gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew, er, Aryan ass-GAIDS now. I'm on my next to next to last oy, vey, I'll have you know. Banning whigger fuktards from VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF is muh only remaining pleasure. I thought I had turned the corner in the spring, hence my peppy kikey words. But mid-May I divebombed snout-first like a jewka, and have been quasi-catatonic since then. Whattaya mean, how can you tell? I honestly don't know what to say. I never know honestly what to say. I think surgery is the only way. There's a surgery called J-pouch that will basically cut out most of your colon, make a pouch, sew it back to your asshole. A colostomy bag is not enough. I'm going to see if I can get me the 666 Thousand ZOGbux jew ass-hole for a . . . . Oy vey, nevermind. So you can shit normally for a jew. And you lose the 'urgency,' which is a polite way of saying shitting yourself in public repeatedly (as you have very little bowel control once you get the initial cramp) or coming close to it. No more colostomy bags. No more butt-plugs indifferently shoved up by retarded meercats. You might have to go 6x a day, but they are normal shits; which is paradise contrasted with shitting 15-25x/day with no control. Now you know why us jews are obsessed with shit. When you are a parasitic race of degenerates and have your own kike asshole treating you like you treat the goyim, why kikeishness is always a given.

Here's an excellent article that appeared in the NYT. The point the 'saved' woman makes is right: the drugs just manage the condition, if they do that. And they come with terrible risk of side effects. Surgery gives you your life back if it works, and it usually works.

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/health/he...litis-ess.html

Maybe I shouldn't have pissed off the Order fuktards by going ass-to-mouth with TraitorGlenn Miller to pay for my decaying v-bulletin forum. Like Fearless Leader William Pierce I sure could use some Order loot to buy me a new, functioning, kike ass-hole.

If you don't have it, you don't care; if you do have it, you don't care about anything else. That's barely an overstatement. And so it is with bad health generally. Oy fucking vey. I sure wish that I wasn't a gut-sick kiken-guido-weasel with jew, er, Aryan ass-GAIDS for the 6 millionth time. Itz a Crohns' Holoco$t.

Enough about that, but I want you all to understand why I'm not here many days. jew, er, Aryan ass-GAIDS. It's because I'm basically just zombified. The Walking Kike. A lot of days just reading stuff salacious passages from the Talmud mainly, is the best I can do. I generally read through all the alt-right stuff, Counter-Currents, Majority Rights, Original Dissent, AlternativeRight.com. Cunthair Wallass, you may be banned from VNNF, butt you make what little I got left hard. I also read the Gawker ring (deadspin, gawker, jezebel) to get the snarko-leftist take. And then I check on Golden Dawn, and then Golden Showers for the articles as itz the most significant thing going, and also watch the news generally for any stories of interest. Oyyyyyy veyyyyy. . . .

Notes on the interview . . . Was first contacted by a producer a few weeks ago to set up interview. The interview itself was conducted by Marty Marron of Vigilance Productions, along with a cameraman from St. Louis. We filmed it on the campus of Truman State University, a few blocks from where I live in Kirksville, Missouri. Used to be just a state jewnivershitty diploma mill but now itz a hottt place for the edjewmacation of whigger and beaner and jew social workers. If you can't get you some pussy around here it is because you don't have a dick. However, for some reason, must be because notorious racism or because of the smell from the colostomy bag, but in that department I am bereft. No one was around since classes are out. Did I mention it was hotter/sweatier than fuck? Bless my soul, I believe I did. I've been listening to a lot of Gomer Pyle re-runs recently. And this from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.! Peak hotness seems to be 3-3:30pm around these parts. I always found my grandmother amusing because she was fixated on weather, but I seem to be going the same way. I really miss the old kike bat because she cooked matzo-ball soup real good for both Purim and Passover. I check daily highs for a number of places, it's kind of interesting to see how things vary -- not always as you'd expect. I also take the local jewspaper and check out the obituaries. One of my favorite places in the world is South Padre, Texas, and it, oddly enough, often has highs that are lower than we have more than 1000 miles north. That's partly because it's on the coast. If you go even 25 miles inland, highs seem to average 8-9 degrees higher. . . . . oy vey, I digress. Where was I?

The interview lasted an hour. It was less on Canada and more on free speech in general. I'd give my performance a B+. Stupid goy fuktards haven't been looking at the Greater Free-Range Tard Corral and noticed all the dead and dying former meercats that me and Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat banned at my demand, oy vey. He started by asking why I thought VNNF was so popular, citing alexa numbers. I said I hadn't checked alexa since probably 2005, which is the truth as I say it. I said people like that they can speak freely and use epithets, and also that we have few moderators and simple rules. Namely, don't piss me off. Did I remind you of how my only pleasure is in banning whigger fuktards if I can't get them put in jail like Joe Snuffy or Bitch-tits? I did hit the we give them the context, but probably should have hit this a little more directly. But I'm not able to hit much of anything, which is why I must sit down to piss nowadays. I'm hoping that when I get a new ass-hole that my bladder will be connected to my pooper so that I can shit like a turkey. That is, what I think is the best way to cover this is, start from where everybody is: this country is going the wrong way. We show them why. We give them, for the first time, the true context of their lives. We wind them up, convince them to say something stupid, give them a discount on backpacks, take away their alibis. What I hit on, on this head, in this interview, was the spiral of silence: people think theirs is the minority opinion because all they hear is PC from the authorities and the controlled media, but online, at places like VNNF, they find that actually they are part of a very large number of people who take off all the Halachic Holy Days but claim to see things the way they do.

He then asked about jews, what the problem is with them. I said they control the money and the media. They monger wars. They shove blacks into our cities. They produced 9/11. Mossad, "by wayI of deception," having the contacts necessary to FACILITATE the carrying out of the hijacking. Taping the airplane crashes. Doing the prep work to ensure the buildings came down - Muslims had no access to those buildings, owned by a jew who had them insured for billions, nor do we have muslims in the highest reaches of our government. I was on a roll.

He asked about jews vs zionists. I said you don't have to be jew to be a zionist. Christian dispensationalists, 40m strong. He asked me what should be done about jews. I said a number of things including the bottom line: they should be exterminated. This is at least the second time I've said this on film. The first time I asked the film-maker if he was a jew. Thought he was like to whup my self-hating kike ass. This time I didn't have Ben Vinyard or that big Swedish maniac Lindstedt to save my ass from a deserved ass-whupping although Lindstedt enjoyed my predickament back in May 2004. Anyway I know people think this is the wrong thing to say, but I disagree as strongly as possible on this point. I'm sure this statement will be used, it will be a measure of the integrity of the producer how much verbiage around that point he allows. I said if I had the power, I would put the leaders of the jewish community on trial on public tv, and let the public vote what should be done to them. I said if you give our side mainstream tv for two weeks, you wouldn't find a PC person left on earth. You should have seen the spittle fly!!! I nearly 'cut loose' on the nether end right then.

He also asked what should be done/what I would do with blacks. I said I would get them 100% out of White communities so we could live the way we want to live. Of course, like TraitorGlenn Miller, I don't say that to niggers directly. They could whup my sick bleeding kike ass and tear up my colostomy bag. I went over jews destroying the constitutional freedom of association to force these unwanted niggers into our communities. I said look around, we have a lower-middle class city here like Kirksville - it's wonderful being the only jew for miles around and them too dumb to know. But jews want to stuff these full of section 8 housing, and let the niggers rip them to pieces. I'm against that. They want to genocide. Well, I want my kind to do well. People with blue eyes and basic, solid Germanic background, and as far as I'm concerned, German/Germanic Ashkenazic people like me are a proxy for all America and Europe. American and Europe are Germanic productions. That's who I am, and who I advocate for. That includes Italians, Swedes (unlike that fucking maniac Lindstedt, of course, there are limits), Irish, Russians - everybody. Race is a gross thing, not a needlepoint thing. I said, no one who has met jews and Germans can possible believe that jews are the good guys and Germanics are the bad guys. It's ridiculous. Me and this Marty were simpatico.

He went into Hitler. I pulled a Finckelsheenie routine and I said he was the most lied about man in history. He said exterminate them (jews) like Hitler? I said, no, unlike Hitler. Hitler's lied about. I remember my jewish history professor in college yeshiva talking about how NS made it progressively more legally difficult for jews in Germany in order to encourage jews to emigrate - which most of them did. That's a fact. But this interview couldn't go any farther into the Holocaust realm, indeed the word never came up. This is one great advantage the jews have - they have told so many lies, and the lies are so impacted, that it's like fucking a fat [obscene metaphor removed by Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat while changing colostomy bags and putting on a fresh one] -- it's like digging for gold - you have to remove layers of dirty lies before you even get to the specific lie you're trying to refute. And this is one of perhaps dozens of interviews for an hour documentary. There aint time for all the points to be made. All you can do is make a few points and let them dig you up on the net if they're interested. VNNF -- no open jews, just right around Passover we're all F.W. Braun.

He asked about the internet, what it means to VNNF. I said the obvious: it means instant global communication, essentially free, paid for out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland [In]Security. I contrasted it with print publishing, as that is my professional background before being cast out and rehabilitated by Fearless Leader William Pierce as the 666 ZOGbux Bionic Ass-Clown. It is much faster and cheaper. It allows like minds to come together in a way they never could when I was growing up in a nice jewish home in Southern California.

So that was the guts of the interview (I'm so relieved to be talking about non-bleeding kike guts, especially my own): why do people like the typpycull collection of ZOGbots and self-loathing jews wanting to play nutzi go ass-to-mouth with VNNF? what's this jew thing and by jew thing I mean VNNF? what would you do with us jews? with blacks? what do you think about the internet generally? Itz not as if VNNF is anythang buttt Internut. And then the other big thing was free speech. I mentioned Tom Winnicki (Marrom says he interviewed him) and Simon Sheppard and Stephen Whittle, and related their story of being busted for nothing but expressing political opinions. I'm not mad at them.

That was about it. A few notes on how these interviews are done technically. There was one cameraman. The interviewer and I stood about four feet away from the camera. You are supposed to look at the interviewer, who is maybe 18" to the right of the camera. You are not supposed to look directly at the camera, but I do from time to time like a little kike that thinks itz cute. The entire interview is conducted this way, they basically get from your breast up. But to make sure that any little 'accident' don't show, I wore my 'Polish navy/JB Hunt brown polyester pants just in case.

Then, after the interview is over, they took some other shots so that they can cut in different angles. I don't fully understand this, but it went like this. I've never been afraid to bloviate over that of which I know nothing. The subject turns around and the interview goes on the other side of him. The camera stays in same position. So it's shooting over my shoulder instead of my face. The interviewer asks 4-5 questions and has me respond for 8-10 seconds, not a full answer. Somehow this is cut in with the original stuff. It was presented as being only about getting different angles, not for what I was saying in this part. Of course, we are familiar with the old 60 Minutes trick of shouting "Cut!" while continuing to tape from a different camera and different angle. But in this case there is only one camera operating. Nevertheless, as the interview subject, one must account for every syllable out of one's mouth. Never let one's guard down for any reason. Be pleasant and guarded, is how I do it. If you consent to a taped interview and sign the release form, you pretty much don't have any control anyway. Having an unruly kike asshole out to fuck you up has made me cum to grips about losing 'cuntrol' though. Even if you speak 100% correctly, your words can be cut or twisted or put in context that falsifies them. The controlled media are always going to do this to a greater or lesser extent; you should be able from your sense of people to pick up whether it will be greater or lesser in this particular case, and modify your behavior accordingly, including walking off. Not that that was an option because I'm pretty much irrelevant regardless. Whatever is best for the cause is what you should pre-think and execute. It is important to look as solid as you can, which you do by controlling how you dress and groom, and how you speak. I wore khakis and a nice short-sleeved red (radical color, rather than conservative blue) polo with tan stripes. Square-toed black dress shoes My hair is short but not skinhead short. Because I cut it myself and did not do a great job, I evened it out and gelled it just a bit so it stood up and looked just fine. Hold yourself erect, just a bit stiff, to indicate formality. Always look directly, but only intermittently intensely, into the camera/at the interviewer, and humanize it with jokes or looseness in some form, as you would season a dish you were cooking. Back and forth, in and out. Serious, direct, calm. Don't speak too quickly (I have to be very careful about his, because my natural speed is Denis Leary rapid). Use your hands some, but not too much. And use an XXXXL cork up the jew-know-what.

Then finally, for the last set of shots, we went about fifty yards away (we were in the quad at TSU), and he did two long shots of us striding across the quad and talking. The camera must have added 6.66 lbs to my kike snout.

After the interview we talked some; Marty says "Marrom" is a corruption of something originally Italian, and he is not a jew. Deja May 2004 wherein I thought that I was going to get muh kike ass whupped by some little dark Swiss guy two-thirds my size. The tv channel he works for is ultimately owned by a jew, he said, but the jew has no control over this particular program. Yeah right. Marrom has done documentaries all over the world, was telling me about recent work in Iraq, where it was even hotter than Kirksville. Talked about christians being under attack over there. I said good example: under Saddam, christians were left alone. Now they're under attack. Yet the 40m dispensationalists don't care about their coreligionists, they put jews ahead of christians, and Israel ahead of the U.S. Marty seemed like a nice guy; then again, most of them do. It tends not to show up in the production, although I have found, in Knoxville, that men are considerably more likely to treat you fairly than women are. Or maybe better put, the most insanely, viciously biased people in media are almost always women. Their cattiness and lack of knowledge, of women in journalism, tends to be off the chart, and when they encounter someone it is socially acceptable to hate, they don't need no second prompting. They are looking for Aryan input and thus not interested in a gut-sick guido-kiken-weasel with jew, er Aryan ass-GAIDS anyway. Cunts like that are interested in Aryan maniacs with long dicks who will handle them like a six-pack like one well-known maniac from Missouri whose name is not to be mentioned here on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. Marty and I got along, who'd have thunk it, and of course some of that is professional ability on his part, but I never let my guard down. We'll see how his documentary turns out. I'm not sure when it's supposed to air, but can't imagine it will be more than a few months. I'll get an answer to that and post here.

Anyway, this is a full picture of how things are done. To prep for this interview, I looked up a number of things, but 90% of what I said is just reflexive at this point, after 10-20-30-666 years. If there is one role I got down pat is playing Alex Linder, gut-sick guido-kiken-weasel with jew, er Aryan ass-GAIDS. The one point I did emphasize, now that I recall it, was the forced resignation of the guy who discovered DNA, James Watson. He said blacks are dumb, and that our social policies are based on their being equal to whites in intelligence when all studies show that's not true. And he gets driven out of a job? This is not a healthy society. This is a new dark age. I made the point that although the US has more legal freedom than anywhere else in the world, it has largely lost the culture that nurtures and supports free speech, as PC takes over. We become more like Canada, where "if it's not nice, don't say it" is basically the law. That is not good. If you can't even discuss social problems honestly, how can you solve them? That's why you need free speech, and that's why I support free speech, except of course here on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. I identified free speech as a minority-of-white-males value, and brought up the name Thomas Jefferson. I guess I more or less equated my own attitude with his. "Is this a guy who gets scared and cries when you say, hey, there's something with your Notes on Viriginia, your plans for the University of Virginia, with this little constitution you guys have drawn up? Heck no. This guy wants to hear what you have to say. He can handle any criticism you level." VNN is based on my belief that all our side needs is a chance to make its case and we'll win. I have always felt I could beat anyone in an argument, and that's why anyone is allowed to post, jew, non-White, asian, mexican, whatever just as long as they are not Harold Covington, that fucking maniac Martin Lindstedt, Hunter Wallace, and now John DeNugent/Nutjob or anyt of their sock-puppets.

Anyway, that's how it went; we'll see what appears. Gotta be better than what keeps on popping out of my bleeding bunghole which hurts worse than that little alien critter.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-15-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Interview of Prothink.org's Mike Delaney

Interview of Prothink.org's Mike Delaney

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...81#post1409881
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...593#post352593
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6241#post6241

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1-ZAyOfxc
        Canadian Vision TV Interviews Mike Delaney About Canada's 'Hate' Laws - YouTube

Not to be overly critical, but you should have some idea of what you want to get across before doing these things. Don't just try to wing it.

It seemed like the interviewer completely dictated where the conversation went and at times was almost telling him what to say.

I notice they try to butter you up by mentioning your Alexa rating. Well, Alexa isn't even a reputable way to measure traffic.

I'm not saying I'd do a better job, there's a lot more to speaking than just knowing your stuff and it's easy for us to to pick things apart, but that's why I wouldn't even agree to do it in the first place unless I knew I was confident I could get exactly what I wanted to say across. It should be assumed the media will edit and twist what you say, but you're not making it any more difficult for them when the interviewee doesn't really seem like he was prepared.

If you're arguing for something, in this case 911, don't list the reasons why people would disagree, all you're doing is arguing against yourself.

Towards the end when they were having technical problems, who knows if that's even true, maybe they were using the tactic where they keep asking you to repeat yourself so you eventually get frustrated and aren't as focused in your answers.

After watching how these things are done and how the producer steers you in a certain direction unless you're diligent, it's pretty easy to see how these things usually turn out bad. The only way I can see this one turning out good is if the producers are WN and want to do him a favor by editing it so he sounds better. Not likely to happen.

Just because the interviewer seems friendly and like he's agreeing with you and knows all of this stuff too, doesn't mean it's going to come out like that in post production. The interviewer wasn't even debating him on anything, hell in terms of the interviewing process they were nice and pretty fair throughout, but it still didn't come across as if he was confident in what he was saying. Lots of disjointed opinions but not much proof given. Just assume they're not talking to you individually or are interested in you personally, but may be using your sound clip as part of a collection of interviews on specific topics and what you say might distract from the overall message if you're not careful. Also, only stick to the things you're really confident in answering. You don't need to answer every question. You could pass on some. They could edit out everything you say and only show your weakest answers on non essential questions for all you know.

I mean he didn't sell me on 911 or the holocaust and I already question those. It was more like "Yeah I don't think those happened, as to why, well... " Who cares if you don't believe in them tell us WHY you don't more convincingly.

One good thing he did though was recording the whole interview so we can see what modifications are made. Though I doubt they'll even need to other than just trying to organize it better.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-21-2012, 05:34 PM. Reason: Add Reference Hyperlinks
        ==========

Master, I'll Lick jewr Ass!!!!

Keeper of the Sacred Colostomy Bag!!!!!!

Comment

Linder, you look like a jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...52#post1421852
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6408#post6408

Originally posted by English Majer Linder
          http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...50#post1421850

Learn how to format your posts or you will be banned.

hey you look quite strikingly jewish

http://www.mazornet.com/genetics/crohnsdisease.htm

fuck your website, nsa kike

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

What the fuck is it with these Balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzers? Don't they ever switch off theyz' jewdar?

What the fuck is it with these Balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzers? . . .
            . . . Don't they ever switch off theyz' fucking jewdar?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...55#post1421855
            http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5774#post5774
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...601#post352601
            http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8473#post28473
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6413#post6413

Originally posted by Meercat #4/andrej_krakus View Post

Yeah, that's what I thought, pinky. Fucking Eastern European Pollock Balkanoid mongrollian spam-mamzers can sniff out a kike then turn mean in a trice. Don't they ever switch off theyz' jewdar?

I'll ban jewr Balkanoid/Pollack ass right fucking now and not even wait for muh Vargina the Linder-Miller colostomy-bag likkin' meercat to do it for me. *Flush*

. . . That feels good, flushing. The power of having muh kike finger on the ban-hammer trigger. Like I'm gonna nuke the Goyland in 10 seconds. Nothing better for feeling powerful as a marrano whigger nutsionalist. If it wasn't for banning trolls I'd never get to sit on muh VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF throne to take a normal shit, my kike asshole is so far gone.

Comment

Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS -- Itz not jewst 4 jewboys no more!!!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...56#post1421856
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6461#post6461

Originally posted by Meercat #4/andrej_krakus View Post

From the link: "Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is two-to-eight times more common in Ashkenazi Jews. Genetic factors inherited from the mother may play an important role in predisposing these individuals to Crohn's disease. Crohn's disease occurs in all ethnic groups and races. See, Crohns -- itz not jewst for jewboys any more -- gut-sick guido pseudo kikenweasels can get jew ass-GAIDS too, like our Master here at the Greater Free Range Tard Corral, also known as TraitorGlenn Miller News Network Forum has got. However, its incidence is highest in Caucasians and Jewish people of Eastern European (Ashkenazi Jews. Like Linder.) The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America estimates that over 2 million Americans suffer from some form of inflammatory disease. There is an equal incidence of IBD in males and females."

Last edited by Librarian; 08-14-2012, 04:25 PM.
              I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

I don't have crohn's, jew ass-GAIDS, I now have ulcerative colitis, Aryan ass-GAIDS.

I don't have crohn's, jew ass-GAIDS, I now have ulcerative colitis, Aryan ass-GAIDS.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...58#post1421858
                http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5775#post5775
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post352603
                http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8474#post28474
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6466#post6466

Originally posted by Meercat #5 View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6461#post6461
                http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...56#post1421856

From the link: "Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is two-to-eight times more common in Ashkenazi Jews. Genetic factors inherited from the mother may play an important role in predisposing these individuals to Crohn's disease. Crohn's disease occurs in all ethnic groups and races. See, Crohns -- itz not jewst for jewboys any more -- gut-sick guido pseudo kikenweasels can get jew ass-GAIDS too, like our Master here at the Greater Free Range Tard Corral, also known as TraitorGlenn Miller News Network Forum has got. However, its incidence is highest in Caucasians and Jewish people of Eastern European (Ashkenazi Jews. Like Linder.) The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America estimates that over 2 million Americans suffer from some form of inflammatory disease. *There is an equal incidence of IBD in males and females."

You see, five years ago, when I was diagnosed with Crohns, or jew ass-GAIDS, I didn't know that everyone would look up Crohns on the Internut and find out that it was a jew genetic disease in which a jew ass-hole gets atavistically -- in a Lothrup Stoddard defined way -- tired of being connected to a jew ass-hole like me. Muh kike bunghole gave me a notice as opposed to me getting to ban it like F.W Braun from this Greater Free Range Tard Corral and with no more notice than FW did that it was a kike all along. My own jew ass-hole pulled a Masada on me. That jewdass-kiss betrayal was bad enough. Itz a wonder that that dead jew on a stick Jeebus put up with betrayal by a fellow jewboy, what with my own Red Sea Pedestrian asshole giving me fits.

But it gets worse. jewst like FW Braun just up and kvetching about how it got tired of all you goyimtards being auntie-semitic and then showing marrano snout & tail all at once towards the end of June 09, some of you goytards have been listening to that half-bearded MD (Mad Dog) of 1635 Swedish Homeopathy that I long since banned jewst after the Christmas Coup of 2004 and figuring out that Crohns is jew ass-GAIDS and all of you goytards are putting up pictures of muh Chosen snout and saying that I'm a jew. So for the past few months I've had to claim to have ulcerative colitis, i.e. Aryan ass-GAIDS.

Them Balkanoids are the rudest goytards. I'll ban them on sight before they rip open one of my few remaining colostomy bags. I'm existing on less than 500 ZOGbux per month because the drunken anglo-mestizo Sgt. Snitch has been written off by ZOG. Now TraitorGlenn Miller is jewst one large baby-shit brown-colored liver spot since itz prairie-nigger liver has gone on strike over being drowned in White-Man's firewasser, especially that wretched blended bourbon Jim Beam. TraitorGlenn Miller should have switched to WhiggerSwill Welass's family blend of single-kernal Evan Williams since itz so much smoother and specially made for tee-pee crawlers and Welsh squaw-men, oy vey.

That fucking Greggie Johnson. Damn whigger faggot is running itz own suckcessfool tard corral in Sans Fagscrisco and here I'm stuck with the Social Services Department run out of Truman State here in Kirksville. Can't keep them goytard meercats here on the sheep farm once they've heard of gay Paree, or Sans Fagscrisco. Now Greggie is denying the importance of the Holohoax. Itz like a kick to the dysfunctional jewdass ass-hole yet again. The Holohoax is important both to secret marrano jews like me playing Net-Nutzi and to Holohoax Revisioners like Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt Carolyn Yeager and loveless mattoid meercats like Hadding/Baby-KAS. There's no bizness like Shoah Bizness us kikes know.

I'm gonna ban Greggie soon. Itz jewst like in December 2009 when I fincked out Kommandork Bitch-Tits Bill White and had to change the subject to Greggie being a faggot. Who am I going to get to carry muh lox for me? Jimbo Roid-Rage-Retard Giles has long since imploded. I've banned Cunthair Wallass. Oy vey, will not anyone take pity on the jew mamzer's son?

Comment

Working...
                X