Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooter Being Prematurely Typecast As A "White Supremacist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooter Being Prematurely Typecast As A "White Supremacist"

Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooter Being Prematurely Typecast As A "White Supremacist", But Cops Had Not Confirmed This

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...ter-being.html
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5390#post5390
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post351150
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8153#post28153
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6396#post6396

Update August 6th: The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is now reporting that the shooter has been identified as Wade Michael Page, who served in the U.S. Army from 1992-98. The JS cites a report by the SPLC as evidence that Page was involved in the white power music scene, and cite Jeffrey Imm, who heads R.E.A.L. and who claims that someone based in Milwaukee using the name "End Apathy" began posting on Stormfront in February 2008. The Uprise Direct blog published an interview with Page in May 2010. (Page Since Deleted by Blog Owner. -- PMLDL) In NO CASE was there any indication that Page entertained any notions to kill non-Whites, and Page's death will prevent any determination as to whether or not Page acted on his racial beliefs.

Because the man who gunned down 10 people, seven of them fatally, at a Sikh temple in Oak Park, WI is single, unemployed, bald-headed, white, and tattooed, some media outlets such as the Daily Mail and ABC News, citing anonymous sources, are hysterically proclaiming him to be a "white supremacist" and a "skinhead". However, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, which is much closer to the scene, says that they cannot confirm this, and local law enforcement sources have merely said that the shooter is a "domestic terrorist", based upon tattoos found on the shooter's body.

According to the Journal-Sentinel, the shooter has been described as white, single, in his 40s and an Army veteran. That description came in part from Kurt Weins, who lives in the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave. in Cudahy. He said he rented the property to a man he believed to be from Chicago with no record of violence in Wisconsin. Authorities did not tell Weins whether his tenant was the shooting suspect, but the description matches that of the man that sources said was the shooter. Weins said he saw nothing suspicious in the man's behavior during the brief period he knew him. YouTube video of Fox6 report embedded below:

The incident took place on August 5th, 2012 around 10:00 A.M. as Sunday services were being conducted at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, just south of Milwaukee. The temple was founded in October 1997 and has a congregation of 350 to 400 people. A gunman suddenly entered and began firing. Worshippers began scattering in all directions, many hiding in bathrooms or other rooms within the temple. The president of the temple, Satwant Singh Kaleka, was preparing to deliver remarks when he became one of the shooting victims. He was one of the seven fatalities. The first police officer to respond to the scene, a 20-year veteran on the police force, exchanged gunfire with the suspect and sustained multiple gunshot wounds. He was undergoing surgery at Froedtert Hospital, the main trauma center in the Milwaukee region, along with two other injured victims, and is expected to survive. A second Oak Creek officer who responded returned fire, killing the shooter.

But law enforcement is not jumping on the "white supremacist" bandwagon yet. One federal official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media refused to say whether the gunman was thought to belong to a hate group or some other violent group because the investigation was still unfolding. Other federal officials cautioned against thinking that a concrete link to a domestic terrorism group or hate group had been established. “The investigation will have to continue to see and determine the motive,” said a federal law enforcement official who had been briefed on the early planning for the case. “We don’t know much about the motive at this point.”

The Sikh Coalition, the largest Sikh-American civil rights organization, also urged caution over the gunman's motive while the police investigation was ongoing. Executive director Sapreet Kaur said "There have been multiple hate crime shootings within the Sikh community in recent years and the natural impulse of our community is to unfortunately assume the same in this case. . . ".

The rush to judgment by some media outlets is deplorable. Just because a shooter is white, bald, and has tattoos does not make him a "white supremacist" or a "skinhead". The media outlets who plastered their headlines with "white supremacist" should be ashamed of themselves for sensationalizing the act at the risk of stirring up anti-White hatred. The man was also recently discharged from the Army and was reportedly dumped by a girlfriend; is it possible that PTSD problems or rejection issues may have triggered this act? Responsible white nationalists neither advocate nor tolerate this type of activity. In addition, there's also the danger that, in the wake of the Aurora shootings, gun-grabbers will use this as a pretext to push for more gun control.

Some intelligent reaction from a Stormfront thread that's grown to 18 pages:
    creationofadam: The media and ZOG are going to have a field day with this. If the shooter is in fact white, than it will be called a "hate crime" by default no matter his beliefs. I find it highly suspect that right as the international gun summit and international gun treaty is on the horizon that whites keep commiting mass murder and there have been several scenerios in the last week where whites were found with vast arsenals with plans to carry out mass shootings. These types of crimes kill two birds with one stone. First they frighten the sheeple into surrendering their 2nd ammendment rights away and they beef up the sterotype of white people being dangerous extremists.

I genuinely hope that this guy is antifa or just some garden variety nutjob and not a WN. Due to the hollyweird sterotype of having a shaved head and being white and killing a bunch of non-whites he will be labeled a neo by the media no matter what his beliefs are. This seems to coincide with the new laws that are pending which strike down the first amendment and make it illegal to be critical of non-whites and eventual ban on "racism"(by that I mean white rights to advocate for ourselves, not anti-white racism). These types of things are exactly what Obama needs to fufill his marxist agenda.

Volodyamyr: We have two possibilities here. One is we have a white man who did something rash, monstrous and crazy without regard for how it will impact the rest of us. The other is this is the work of someone who was turned into a Manchurian Candidate, and therefore this is another false flag attack. Since it's clear the gunman was shot and probably killed by police, it doesn't look like it would be the work of a Mossad agent, who would prefer to get away with murder literally. This is only going to harm our rights and interests because this isolate incident will be used to paint all whites with the same brush, as well as suppressing the far more numerous hate crimes against us.

FrustratedAmerican: I can't find a way to attribute it to anything that out there. What it shows is how useless the mental healthcare system is in this country.

Before this is over we'll hear that someone, probably more than one person, knew he was "crazy and dangerous". Just like the guy in Aurora, just like Loughner, just like Cho, just like most of the others before them.

Someone knew they were nuts and didn't do anything about it. That's the downward spiral of civilization, when we worry so much about hurting someone's feelings that we leave crazy people walking the streets that we KNOW will eventually snap.

When this guys motive is revealed it won't make sense, just another nutcase that slipped through the cracks. It will probably turn out that the Sikh's were victims simply because they were handy and he knew they would be easy targets, not because he had any particular beef with theirs or any others religion.

From VNN Forum, a comment from someone who lives in the area:
    Dylan Jones: I live here and just so everyone that doesn’t live in the area knows, the police and, subsequently, FBI has detained the people inside the temple all day. The mother of Armadeep Kaleka, Armadeep’s father was shot and is the president of the temple, was only allowed to talk to her son long enough to ask if her husband was alright. Armadeep said they aren’t releasing any information to anyone, then his mother said she had to go because they were on radio silence. The families and friends of those inside the temple haven’t been told who is dead, who is injured, they’re getting complete silence and being told that the FBI is briefing them. It’s 10:20 PM CST, local news showed people coming out of the temple at 12:20 – but the families still have no news. They’re being met with silence about everything. Why does the FBI find the need to keep such secrecy from immediate family members this many hours later. Conspiracy or not, that’s insensitive and a little suspicious!

A member of the temple council told local news that over the weekend a few men were walking around outside the temple “casing” it. He said those same men were back early this morning walking around, then a few hours later the shooting happened. Yesterday, the other Sikh temple in the Milwaukee area received a phone call from someone asking when the busiest time for the temple was. That definitely sounds like more than one person to many people in Milwaukee. And, the lone gunmen, lived in 2 homes on the same street. He moved from one house a few blocks away about 3 weeks ago, to the home currently being investigated for explosives. That is striking many people in my area as odd and has people asking questions.

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-4...omment-3338574

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 10:08 PM Sunday, August 05, 2012

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-07-2012, 04:32 PM.
    =============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Page: A Hero Of Our Time

Page: A Hero Of Our Time

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6391#post6391
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5386#post5386
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...074#post351074
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8135#post28135

Ever since the shooting at the Sikh temple took place, the government and the media Jews have been doing their level best to demonize Page, a 40-year-old white guy that had finally had enough. He walked into a rag head "temple", which is an affront to our core beliefs and culture, and opened up on these invaders, who came to our country to spread their primitive, deranged beliefs while at the same time siphoning off as much of our money as possible. Just another army of foreign parasites, let in here by Obama and the rest of his white hating, America hating band of communists. Page had said that he had finally had enough of white America's apathy, and that perhaps if enough white men sacrificed themselves, we would finally wake up and DO something about our destruction, which is being set up all around us, even as I speak. I hope he was right. I'd hate to think that he wasted his precious life on a fool's errand, but considering the absolute selfishness of the average white today, I don't give it good odds of succeeding.

White America needs to suffer. It needs to do without for a while. No more Big Macs or TV or easy access grocery stores, or air conditioning, or even gasoline. They need to see what the rest of the planet lives like. That's because if they don't get their collective heads out of their spoiled asses and do it damned soon, they WILL lose all of it, and most likely forever . . .

This planet is grindingly poor. Dirt poor doesn't come close to describing it. I've been all over this world, and I can tell you from first-hand experience that what I saw was heart rending and enraging. That's because everywhere I looked, I saw Jew evil let loose without anyone to stop it. Unchecked, the Jews will leave this entire world in ruins, with the survivors cowering at their feet for a crust of bread. Think I'm exaggerating? Just give it a couple of years. We're damned close to joining the rest of the world.

What I can't seem to make people see is that the Jews despise them. They hate us with a maniacal passion that goes into pure evil insanity. And they will do anything to see this through. Anything. They want the United States DEAD, and all its white inhabitants either dead or enslaved.Why do you think liberals have been doing their damnedest to allow millions upon millions of hostile parasitic aliens into our country? They serve no useful purpose, they add nothing to this nation, in fact all they do is take away from us in money, resources and added crime . . .

We are far better off without them and our leaders damned well know this. But we are barraged day and night by a continual stream of pro-mud propaganda that lays heavy guilt trips on anyone that dares to question their presence on American soil. Why, they're RACISTS! That dreaded word that's been branded into the white psyche through decades of brainwashing. Hell, our young females are breeding with blacks continually now out of nothing more than programmed guilt!

And don't think that the coons don't see this and are taking full advantage of it. A few years ago, I had a talk with a ghetto nigger as part of a series of interviews I did for a white supremist organization. This buck was gloating at me because of all the "white puzzy" he'd been getting because of liberal brainwashing. He just loved it. It was all I could do not to pull his ugly head off and shit down the bloody stump, but I had to complete this interview. But I have to tell you, it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do . . .

I've got a few years on me now, but I'm still just as dangerous as I always was. I taught hand-to-hand to state trooper cadets for several years, plus my father was what used to be called a "War Master". That meant he was a black belt in every known martial art. And he taught his boys, both of them, from an early age. It was an edge that would save my life on several occasions through the years. On top of this I went through SEAL training at Coronado island in San Diego. There's more to my background, but that's enough to get the point I was trying to make. I wanted to hurt this nigger. But I gritted my teeth and listened . . . and I learned.

This buck flat out told me with a gloating expression on his monkey face, "Yeah man, I promise dem stoopid bitches whatever dey wants to hear, as long as it gets me into dey pants. What I wants is to knock dem hos up, den split, man! I aint' suppotin' no chilluns! Dat's what welfare iz fo'!" Then he gave me a sly grin and said,"Malcom-X laid it down man. We iz supposed to knock up all de white wimmins we can, so we can pollute whitey's gene pool! It's our revenge fo' makin' slaves of us, you dig?"

I wanted to kill him on the spot. I wanted to rip his dick off and stuff it down his evil throat. But I realized at the last minute that it would be like sweeping the desert with a toothbrush. All that killing this piece of shit would accomplish was locking me up. It wouldn't stop the problem in any way. What we needed was national attention, a national uprising where whites started killing muds by the freaking millions, not dozens. In other words, we needed a WAR.

Page understood that. That's why he picked the target he did. He knew it would make national news, especially right after the theater shooting. Let's put it succinctly . . . these bastards need to GIT! This is NOT their home, nor do they have the right to come here and try to spread their degenerate beliefs. If they want to practice that crap, they need to go HOME! NONE of these damned invaders are wanted or welcome here, I don't care what the liberal media says. They're a pack of liars anyway . . .

TV today has become nothing more that a propaganda machine. The same goes for our public schools which now promote nigger culture and their total lack of morals. They promote screwing recreationally, interracial marriage, homosexuality, nigger rap "music", and teach our naive' kids a twisted, highly censored form of history and sociology that is nothing more that a series of bold-faced LIES wrapped in a pretty ribbon. The TRUE history of the United States is no longer taught. In its place is a barrage of guilt trips for the evil and heartless way we butchered all of our poor, defenseless enemies in World War II for simply bombing the hell out of us and killing thousands of innocent young men at Pearl Harbor. They were just "misunderstood". Is anyone else out there ready to puke?

Heroes like Doctor Albert Schweitzer and Johnny Wiesmeuller are banned from our history books and TV because they were conservatives that told the TRUTH about blacks. That would NEVER do! The truth is and always has been the mortal enemy of communist liberalism. Johnny was a three-time Gold Medal winner for swimming, and the star of all those Tarzan movies of the Forties. If you haven't seen them it's because the damned liberals have censored the crap out of them. To view them now, you can go online and look up TARZAN. Download the movies, there's dozens. It was a series. Damned good too, and they showed in theaters back then and later on TV. In his movies, niggers were portrayed as niggers, oogabooga and all. They were great fun, long before political correctness and Al Sharpton. Can I get a YAAZZUUH??? He was to Tarzan what Schwartzinegger was to Conan . . .

Page died to try and wake up his fellow whites. In the past ten years we have seen a lot of martyrs for the cause, and yet my people still sit on their cowardly asses. Page complained about white America's apathy. And he was dead right. What's it going to take folks? Are we going to have to do without power, food, gasoline and freedom before you finally decide that just maybe something should be done about Washington DC? How many more Pages have to die to get your attention? How many dammit!

JOOM

"Man has the unique capacity to take gold and turn it to shit."--Joom

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

Religious hatred in the heart of Joplin -- makes my faggot mangina bleed

Religious hatred in the heart of Joplin
      -- makes my faggot mangina bleed

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/...of-joplin.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6394#post6394

(The following is my latest Huffington Post blog)

Less than three months have passed since thousands of people walked side by side down the path taken by a tornado one year earlier. It was a symbol of how far the city of Joplin has come in such a short time.

The Day of Unity was an inspirational scene for those who stood along that path and for those who saw it on the news- people of all ages, all colors, and varying religious beliefs coming together to celebrate the feel-good story of the town that had conquered the forces of nature, the town that refused to die.

Somewhere in that story of tornado to triumph, another story was waiting to be told. While thousands marched in broad daylight, headed toward tornado-stricken Cunningham Park, others waited to make their entrance in the dead of night, offering a counterpoint to the sunshine and warmth.

The fire department was called to the Islamic Society of Joplin Mosque at 3:30 a.m. today, too late to stop the blaze that eventually left the building in ruins. It was the third fire in four years at the mosque, which has also seen its sign frequently vandalized. Members of the mosque have become accustomed, according to news accounts, to hearing slurs tossed at them as they headed toward their place of worship.

Not for one minute after the tornado destroyed one-third of our city and killed 161 people on May 22, 2011, did the people of Joplin entertain the idea that the tornado had triumphed. The rebuilding began immediately. We became accustomed to the praise of a nation because of the way we picked ourselves up and began the battle- not to build Joplin back the way it was, but to build an even better Joplin.

The praise, however, did not just belong to Joplin residents. In the 15 months since the tornado, the city has become a destination for those who wanted to help. No one checked those who came and turned people away because of their color, their sexual persuasion, or their religious beliefs.

If people came ready to work and contribute, they were welcomed with open arms.

One church after another has sent busloads of volunteers here on mission trips, offering inspiration to the people of Joplin, at the same time the people of Joplin were serving as an inspiration to them.

It was a couple of months after the tornado that the Joplin School District announced that it had received a half a million dollar gift from the United Arab Emirates (which was later matched with another $500,000) enabling the high school to provide MAC laptops to every student for the first time.

Thanks to the generosity of an Islamic nation, Joplin High School was able to take a bold step into the future. There were a few who complained about how the school district was selling its soul by taking money from an Islamic nation, but thankfully, those voices of fear and hatred were few and far between. For the most part, Joplin residents responded the way we all should respond when we receive a gift- with a heartfelt thank you.

Today, after the news of the fire had spread, I read a Facebook posting by one of my former eighth grade students, now a junior at Joplin High School, a young woman whose family came to Joplin from Pakistan, not just her immediate family, but also aunts and uncles- and all of them lost their homes in the tornado.

“I remember picking the building out with my parents when the Muslim community was first looking for a place of worship,” she wrote. “It was unfortunate to lose my home and school in a natural disaster but even worse that after all we've been through someone would want to watch part of our town burn intentionally out of their own ignorance.”

I thoroughly expect that the people of Joplin will rally around the Muslim members of this community in the days and weeks to come. They have been here for Joplin and Joplin will be there for them because, though a few would have it otherwise, we are all part of Joplin.

Just like other places that have battled through natural disasters, we have learned many lessons along the way. Tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis- nothing nature throws at us can destroy the triumphant nature of the human heart.

Nor, sad to say, can these disasters tear away the plaque from the souls of those who would loot a home destroyed by a tornado, or those who would take pleasure in destroying a place of worship.

The darkness in which they perform their evil is matched only by the darkness in their souls.

Posted by Randy at 1:52 PM MONDAY, AUGUST 06, 2012

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

Do Nothing -- Save jewr fattt whigger ass

Do Nothing -- Save jewr fattt whigger ass
        by Matt Parrott

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/08/do-nothing/
        http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8182#post28182
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post351311
        http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5401#post5401
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6398#post6398

Squeezing out a good one

1,148 words

I’m going to go ahead and assume that the basic narrative the mainstream media is piecing together is correct: that Wade Michael Page is a White Supremacist skinhead who burst into a Sikh temple and slaughtered a bunch of foreigners for being foreigners. It sounds true enough and I want to be first in line to save muh fattt Hoosier whigger ass from the shitstorm deluge cum-cummin'.

It’s all very early and new information could radically change the narrative, but I’m going to plow forward with my hunch that it’s pretty much true. I know he has a background in military “PsyOps.” I know the media is being biased against us in its coverage of the event and exploiting the tragedy for all it’s worth . . . and that water is wet. I know there are pieces missing from the puzzle, but for the sake of this piece, I’m going to assume the rest of the pieces will pretty much add up to the aforementioned narrative. Itz the safest thang to do for a meercat.

According to an interview, Mr. Page declared that he named his skinhead band “End Apathy” because he wanted to “figure out how to end people’s apathetic ways” and start “moving forward.” I’m going to balance some conjecture and projection atop these preliminary reports and offer the preliminary conclusion that he slaughtered these unfortunate people out of a driving need to “do something!This is anathema to whigger meercats who can be counted on to 'do nothing' up until the time like a bunch of wether lambs we are rounded up and slaughtered. We literally lost all reason to live once we lost our nuts.

After all, Western Civilization hangs in the balance. Our entire race and all of our nations and folkways are being systematically targeted for oblivion. If nothing is done, Europe will fall to Islam and America will fall to a surge of Third World invaders within my lifetime. The prospect for both ourselves and for our future generations is decidedly bleak, as the natural impulse our own forefathers indulged to exploit and oppress the weak will be amplified by the resentment these groups openly and strongly harbor for our people. But none of that means anything if it means that we could personally get hurt. Fuck the White Race, like Jim Giles the Roid-Rage-Retard said. I'm only living for me.

Surely, given the stakes, something must be done, right? See how smart I am in setting up the question so that I can pussy out?

No. Mr. Page’s rampage was worse than doing nothing. Breivik’s rampage, while decidedly more polished than this one, was worse than doing nothing. Even my Hoosier Nation project, which incidentally didn’t involve anybody being slaughtered, was at best a waste of time and money. The blog posts, the meetings, the campaigns, the organizations, and the comments (especially the comments) are a big distracting waste of time and money . . . at best. The projects of yesteryear were a waste of time, as well. That’s not to say that the men and women involved were anything less than honorable or that their sacrifices were unappreciated, but an honest appraisal of the “White Nationalist” movement’s successes and failures is a decidedly one-sided appraisal of cascading failures. Like I said in muh farewell post, ala Billy Roper, "Personally, professionally, and politically, I’m in the midst of a major and rapid transformation." I've done gone all pussazoid.

Buffoons, like Cunthair Wallass, who think that the Confederate States of America are a model to emulate, frothing Jew-haters hellbent on persecuting those who aren’t as venomous and monomaniacal as they are, and historical hobbyists jockey to offer “the way” to a large and growing audience of sincere and intelligent people who are desperate for leadership.

I was one of those “leaders.” My leadership consisted of wandering around in circles through various doomed schemes to effectively engage mainstream politics. But to debate about whether the something to be done should be “mainstream” or “radical” relies on the the false assumption that something must be done. I don't like the way this is going. Why, I'm a fat corn-fed Hoosier whigger who don't want prison mansechs with big bisechul nigger bucks, not Dickie Barrett or Greg Johnson.

A couple weeks ago, I happened upon a car that was idled at a busy intersection. I pulled into a nearby parking lot and jogged over to see if I could assist the driver. He was cursing and yelling like a madman, slamming his fists against the steering wheel and beating his foot on the accelerator . . . revving the engine without moving forward.

“Excuse me, sir. Would you like me to help push your car over to that parking lot where you won’t get rear-ended?”

“No! I’m fucking late for work again because of this goddamn car!”

I stared blankly, unsure what to say next.

“Just go!” he spat. Then I realized that he was a VNNF subscribing member.

So I just went -- quick as muh fat little Hoosier whigger legs could get up and went.

As I drove away after locking all the doors and rolling up the windows, he was descending further into his pathetic tantrum, with billows of smoke rolling out of the grill. For whatever reason, he had a mental block against taking a step back from the problem, looking at the big picture, and calmly settling on the best possible solution. Paradoxically, his intense desire to get where he needed to go compelled him to accomplish the opposite . . . further damaging a car which was already in disrepair. He was already going to miss his appointment, but he was in denial. He couldn’t bear to face what he had already lost and soberly plan for the best possible outcome in light of his unfortunate circumstance.

Within our movement, both mainstreamers and radicals alike find themselves in a similar state of denial. “If we could just persuade enough people with a mantra or a book or something, we could restore the American system and way of life! If we could just muster up enough votes, we could turn this ship around!” Conversely, radicals often see through that charade, concluding that it’s merely a matter of going berserk on enough traitors and invaders. But even Breivik’s well-planned act and effective follow-up has almost surely failed to accomplish its intended goal. Unless Wade Michael Page has a manifesto even more carefully and thoughtfully planned than Anders Breivik or Ted Kaczynski (a rather unlikely proposition), his episode will have absolutely no other effect for us than to further alienate the general public from our movement. I simply cannot wrap my Hoosier whigger pea-brain around the fact that Wade Page was simply a whigger made desperate and without anything in the way of a plan to become a political soldier in large part because us so-called Movement 'Intellectuals' had no real political agenda to harness his desperate violence. I can't admit that if there was any workable plan, such as NorthWest Imperative, that I'd recommend it because it is promoted by rivals I don't like.

Time to recognize that I'm not even a beta dog. Time to pull a Billy Roper and seek to tuck tail and hide beneath a bigger dog. Time to go all modern and head out to Sans Fagscrisco. Who could that be? I know!!! Counter-Currents occupies a unique niche in the habitat of radical right organizations and publications, emphasizing education over activism. Metaphorically, reading and supporting Counter-Currents is the equivalent of the stranger with car problems accepting my offer to push him out of immediate danger, then sitting and reading some manuals on car maintenance and repair. No, I don't understand how to fix my car either by reading a manual, but if I can cadge a job writing a manual I can get someone who knows what he is doing to work on my car. It doesn’t fall into the “mainstreamer” error of allowing our opponents and audiences to define the parameters of our discussion and debate. It doesn’t fall into the “radical” error of setting a false timetable and ending up doing something when doing nothing would have been strategically preferable. Rather it allows us to drop our socks and grab our cocks and apply a 'hands-on' solution to feeling much, much better, at least until we have gotten a nut off.

That’s not to say that inaction and resignation is the solution. It’s not. At some point, leadership and action will be necessary. Sometime after tomorrow sometime for sure. But that leadership and action must be informed, enlightened, and inspired. We need another Fearless Leader. That leadership must be aware of the countless detours and dead-ends that await those whose aim is to rescue our people from oblivion. It must know all the good restaurants, bars and bath-houses to attend. It must be positive rather than reactive, philosophically grounded, spiritually healthy, politically savvy, and socially viral. It needn’t be perfect, of course, but it needs to be superior to anything currently extant. To get to that point will require stepping back from “taking action” and engaging in “activism” long enough to survey the entire situation — which necessarily entails “esoteric” and “philosophical” considerations — and approach the problem from a more promising angle. I am seeking someone who will tell me what to do -- not figure it out for myself.

Until then, my advice for those who ask what should be done — aside from educating yourself and those with ears to hear — is to do nothing. Not a fucking thing.

See also: Greg Johnson, “First, Do no Harm

Trad Yoot ZOGbots, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://www.tradyouth.org/

Comment

Beware of Vantards

Beware of Vantards

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/08/07/36472/
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6399#post6399

Drudge Report

This is the image that is splashed on the front page of The Drudge Report:

Note:
          He looks like a younger version of Harold Covington or Bill White.

Vantard meltdowns do happen: J.T. Ready, Curt Maynard, Todd Vanbiber, Joe Snuffy, Glenn Miller, James von Brunn, Bill White, etc.

Posted on August 7, 2012 by Hunter Wallace

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
          I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
          I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

We'z lamestreamers on the verge of extremism

We'z lamestreamers on the verge of extremism

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...#comment-24383
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6404#post6404

Counter-Currents occupies a unique niche in the habitat of radical right organizations and publications, emphasizing education over activism.”

I think there is a place for different media and organizational enterprises, methods, and priorities in this context. These things can and should be complementary. Counter-Currents can emphasize education over activism. Other enterprises can engage in education for activism or education through activism.

I’ve heard that Lenin once said that among socialists there was a short distance between economism on one hand and terrorism on the other. The equivalents of these deviations among White nationalists are mainstreaming and extremism. At first glance, these things may appear to have nothing in common, but they do. To put it crudely, the mainstreamer believes that they are one election away from victory, while the extremist believes that they are one bombing or shooting away from victory. Both the mainstreamer and the extremist practice magical thinking; both think in terms of quick fixes; both fail to adequately consider their actions and the consequences of their actions.

Guillaume Faye distinguishes radicalism from extremism. Radicalism means going to the root of things. Radicalism means working creatively, comprehensively, systematically, persistently. Radicalism is not a middle of the road position between mainstreaming and extremism. Radicalism builds new roads to new destinations. If mainstreaming and extremism effectively define themselves in relation to the existing system, radicalism effectively defines itself in relation to a new system.

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
            I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Stormfront's Don Black Condemns Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooting, Says Wade Michael Page Not Representative Of The Stormfront Community

Stormfront's Don Black Condemns Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooting, Says Wade Michael Page Not Representative Of The Stormfront Community

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-oak-park.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6406#post6406

Initial rumors of the involvement of Wade Michael Page in the white racialist movement have been verified, and Page's involvement was extensive. Page played in white power heavy metal bands with names such as Definite Hate and End Apathy; he started the latter band in 2005. He also posted frequently on white racialist websites, describing himself as a member of the Hammerskin Nation. Page posted 250 messages on one site between March 2010 and the middle of 2012, and appeared eager to recruit others. More details on this have been published by One People's Project and the Southern Poverty Law Center; notwithstanding their biases against white racialists, they make an effort to get their facts straight.

Because of Stormfront's disproportionate size and prominence in the white nationalist community, media and other observers zoomed in on it first in order to get material for their stories. And since Stormfront webmaster Don Black lives in West Palm Beach, WPTV Channel 5 sought Black's reaction; one of the objectives of this post is to get all of Black's quotes from media sources in one place.

From WPTV Channel 5:
              "All of our, almost all of our posters on Stormfront have condemned it. It is counterproductive. There is no reason to kill innocent people even though we oppose third world immigration into this country," said Donald Black, who runs Stormfront.

Black condemned the Wisconsin shooting, but stood by his site's goals - to protect white people from what he called third world immigration. "We provide a community for like-minded people who want to work for their values, their heritage, their interests just like every other group, every other racial and ethnic group does, and is applauded for doing, [but] because we do it, we're called haters and instigators of violence." Black says there are about a hundred people in the West Palm Beach area who participate on Stormfront's message boards. He also says they occasionally meet, and that they may hold another meeting soon.

WTSP Channel 10 recorded the following reaction from Don Black:
              "That is unfortunate and it does hurt our cause," said Stormfront founder Don Black. "Almost everyone on Stormfront has condemned what he did. And unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it." Black acknowledges his distaste for non-white immigrants in America, saying "We think Sikhs belong back in India, Mexicans back in Mexico. We believe this nation was founded on white European principles, by white European settlers, and it should remain a nation that reflects that heritage and those values."

But Black also says in no way does he condone violence. "If I had any idea he might be contemplating something like this, I would strongly discourage him. We don't think these people deserve to be killed, particularly the Sikhs." Instead, he concentrates on his own mission, preserving the white race in America. "We love our own people," insists Black. "We're promoting our heritage, our values, just as every other race has the right to do."

Don Black's contentions are validated by the discourse in two separate Stormfront threads, one 52-page monster entitled "Here we go again: Mass Shooting At Sikh Temple In Oak Creek, Wisconsin", and a shorter thread entitled "U.S. Racists Worried Over Sikh Killings (Stormfront Members Quoted)". Thus Jeffrey Imm's pathetic attempts to discredit Stormfront by cherry-picking eight inflammatory posts out of two major Stormfront threads proves to be an epic fail.

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 1:57 AM Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Comments:

Originally posted by Anonymous

"We believe this nation was founded on white European principles, by white European settlers, and it should remain a nation that reflects that heritage and those values."

Europe as a nation was a concept not known to Europe until the end of WWII. Let alone Germany was divided into more than 200 little independent principalities.

If I remember my American History Class, the first settlers emigrated from Europe to the New World because they were persecuted for their believes. So much for the white "European values". These values never existed. The "Europeans" persecuted the first settlers. That is why it is not build on European values. It is quite the opposite. Maybe people tend to forget that these very European values (economic interests of Spain, England and France mainly) were fought before reaching independence.

The settlers just wanted to leave bad living conditions behind and try to find a better life abroad and live their religion.

Sounds like todays inmigrants to the US to me . . .

Just some thoughts of a 14 year old German

5:09 PM

Originally posted by Anchorage Activist

Anonymous 5:09 P.M. -- There's a difference between the immigrants of yesteryear and today's immigrants. The previous immigrants paid their own way; they didn't demand entitlements from the greater society. They were also more willing to assimilate.

Today's immigrants are much more prone to use taxpayer-funded services. Immigrants also bring unproductive members of their extended families back home through "chain migration". And today's immigrants are much less likely to assimilate; that's why we have hyphenated Americanism.

5:30 PM
              =============

Comment

Muslim group seeks to rekindle spirit of Joplin after tornado

Muslim group seeks to rekindle spirit of Joplin after tornado

By Roger McKinney
                news@joplinglobe.com

JOPLIN, Mo. — A little girl viewing the ruins of the destroyed Islamic Society of Joplin mosque with an adult on Wednesday asked a heartbreaking question.

“Why did they burn it down?”

Other children, assisted by adults, gathered what pieces of a burned Quran, the Muslim holy book, they could find. They were surveying the destruction of Monday’s fire in advance of a news conference by members of the mosque and representatives of the Council on American-Islamic Relations. CAIR is a Muslim civil rights and advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.

The fire, reported about 3:30 a.m. Monday, is being called “suspicious” by authorities. A July 4 fire, which caused minor damage to the roof and for which there is surveillance video, was intentionally set. About 30 FBI agents, plus agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and investigators with the Jasper County Sheriff’s Department, are pursuing the investigation.

The mosque will be rebuilt, local Muslim officials said.

Those at the news conference appealed for Joplin to renew the spirit that was prevalent in response to the 2011 tornado in its response to the mosque fire.

‘JUST HUMANITY’

Nihad Awad, CAIR executive director, said he wanted to reaffirm the group’s admiration for how Joplin responded to the tornado.

“They have shown the best of what America is,” he said of Joplin residents.

He said that spirit should be revived in the response to the mosque fire.

“In that spirit we’re coming together,” Awad said. “Joplin should be united. Joplin should not let anyone divide it.”

CAIR has offered a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of those responsible for Monday’s fire or the July 4 fire. The FBI and ATF have offered a $15,000 reward for the conviction of those responsible for the July 4 fire. It would be extended to the Monday fire if it is determined to be arson.

“This great community is not going to be taken by fear,” Awad said.

Awad said CAIR respects law enforcement and will allow authorities to do their jobs.

“Our community has every reason to believe this fire was deliberately set,” he said.

Hina Qidwai, a member of the Joplin mosque, told of the camaraderie among everyone in the aftermath of the tornado. The mosque was a host for workers from AmeriCorps, Catholic Charities and other groups and churches.

“The whole town came together,” Qidwai said. “Color didn’t matter. Culture didn’t matter. Religion didn’t matter. It was just humanity.”

She said the apparent deliberate destruction of the mosque has been unsettling for her.

“We didn’t expect it,” she said.

IFTAR

The day ended with an interfaith iftar meal, breaking the Ramadan fast of the daylight hours, at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church. Members of several other churches and the United Hebrew Congregation also participated. Ramadan is the Muslim holy month. About 70 attended the event.

One of the guests was the Rev. David L. Myers, director of the federal Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships with the Department of Homeland Security.

“For people of faith, it’s a sign of standing together,” Myers said of the event. “It’s a strong way for the faith community to stand arm-in-arm with the Islamic community.”

Joplin police Chief Lane Roberts said he took an oath to a document — the Constitution — that guarantees religious freedom to everyone. He said though the mosque was not in his jurisdiction, its burning angered him.

“What has occurred here is a crime against your faith,” Roberts said. “It’s a crime against everything this country represents.”

The menu for the meal included halal jambalaya — jambalaya prepared according to the requirements of Islam.

Donations

TO CONTRIBUTE to rebuilding the mosque, people may send checks to the Islamic Society of Joplin, P.O. Box 3164, Joplin, MO 64803, or place money in the Islamic Society’s account with Commerce Bank.

OTHER OPTIONS include a PayPal account on the Facebook event page for the Aug. 25 “Neighbors” - Joplin Mosque Support Rally in Landreth Park. People also may contribute at the crowdsourcing website indiegogo: www.indiegogo.com/joplinmosqueofficial. It had raised nearly $100,00 by Wednesday night.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Michael Page

Michael Page

http://northwestfront.org/2012/08/michael-page/
                  http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...hael-page.html
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6417#post6417

Dear Harold:

Here's something I noticed I'm just curious about. When the feds’ guy J. T. Ready went nuts this spring it was a really big deal. You emailed us about it, and Sally had to do a special podcast. When the Jew Jared Loughner went nuts in early 2011, you also did a special podcast. You did pretty much the same for Joe Stack. Yet not a peep about Michael Page?

-Gretchen

Numero uno, my RFN time was pretty much filled up this week.

Number two, I have already made my attitude towards shooting sprees clear.

Number three, I was waiting for the dust to settle and see if Page popped up on anybody’s radar. He hasn’t. No one in our circle seems to have met him or heard of him at all. This is usually the case with media-described “white supremacists” (sic) who do this kind of thing — none of us real “white supremacists” ever seem to have heard of them.

I may or may not say something on next week’s show, depends on how the news cycle goes. By then Obama’s media probably will have forgotten all about it and they’ll be blaming Mitt Romney for South American earthquakes. (Apparently he causes cancer now.)

-HAC

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 9:24 AM FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012

Comments:

Originally posted by Dave

He's already off the front page. Another "Wag The Dog" scenario, as like as not.

Dave 08102012 / 0933

9:34 AM

The guy looks Jewish to me. Typical kosher shooting spree suspect.

--WhitePride65

2:48 PM
                  Originally posted by Uncle Nasty

Good day, HAC. You mention that you have made your attitude towards shooting sprees well known.

May I ask you to post a link to that particular discussion, as I keep running into the mindless, who, first thing, screech "Oh, Lord ... who will deliver us from these tools of the Devil? ... or somesuch. I have my own opinions, but they are regarded as pretty much Science Fiction by a lot of people, (including a lot of friends) and I could use more independent thought.

2:56 PM
                  Originally posted by LA DODGER FAN

UN! Nice to seee you! Small world

HAC has talked about them in podcasts, shoot which one I can't tell you off the top of my head.

I can't do the man justice but in a nutshell he says don't do it, and not just because the feds are listening, but because it's a waste of a good nationalist.

It's so easy to connect these shooters to jews or government, it just makes me realize how much they're just phoning it in these days and hold the public in total comntempt. This guy worked in psy ops for the military, for gods sake, they couldn't try to hide that even a little?!?

PS you turned me on to the northwest front, I hope to thank you for that one day!

3:32 AM
                  Well DUH, of course "Jared" Loughner was a joo. That's a jooish name!

"Jared" is also the name of the subway fat guy who lost all that weight and he's (wait for it) the son of a jooish doctor!

10:43 AM
                  I do find it interesting that some reports say Page "shot himself in the head" and other reports say he was "shot by officers." Sounds like someone decided not to take Page prisoner and walked up to him, wounded, and finished him off with a bullet to the brain.

Not the first time that's happened with law enforcement (see the Romanian kids who flipped out in LA a few years back with automatic rifles and body armor) and its not the last time.

10:46 AM
                  Originally posted by Adit

@ Uncle Nasty

I think HAC is referring to his podcast about Joe stack who flew his airplane into a Gov building. The link is:

http://www.northwestfront.org/audio/...tack021810.mp3

I think this covers his attitude about these types of spree killings.

2:13 PM
                  Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

Volksfront Denies That Wade Michael Page Was A Member Of Their Group, Denounces Page As A Coward And A Disgrace

Volksfront Denies That Wade Michael Page Was A Member Of Their Group, Denounces Page As A Coward And A Disgrace

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...e-michael.html
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6419#post6419

The effort to find out why Wade Michael Page chimped out and fatally gunned down six members of a Sikh temple in Oak Park, Wisconsin continues, since he's no longer around to tell his story. Both the media and the Anti-Defamation League are trying to bring Volksfront into the story. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is now reporting that Page's former girlfriend, Misty M. Cook, is an associate with Volksfront. Cook shared accommodations with Page until June 2012, when they broke up, and South Milwaukee Police removed a gun from the home that she and Page once shared. Cook cannot legally own a gun because she has a previous felony conviction, but police did not say whether they referred a gun charge against Cook for prosecution. Update August 8th: ]Misty Cook has now been arrested and charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm.

The Journal-Sentinel further reports that Mark Pitcavage, investigative research director of ADL, claims that they've linked Cook to Volksfront through photographs and Internet postings, although they acknowledge that Volksfront doesn't accept females for membership.

After two media enquiries, Volksfront decided to set the record straight. In a blog post entitled "Volksfront Response to Media Inquiries Regarding Wade Page", they deny that Page was ever a member, characterized the shooting as an act of demented criminal cowardice, decries the lack of quality control in the white nationalist movement, and offers their symapthies to the families of the shooting victims. Here's the full statement:
                    Wade Page was not, and has never been a member of, or associate of our organization. Volksfront has no dealings with Wade's band or the organization he belongs too, neither of which are welcome at Volksfront events. Wade has never attended a Volksfront event nor has his band ever played a Volksfront organized function.

Volksfront feels this act was an act of demented criminal cowardice. The 'White Nationalist' movement is fractured and has many organizations, many of whom are hostile to each other, it is inaccurate to label or consider all organizations the same or unified. It is not a unified 'movement' and has a myriad of standards, structures and belief systems.

Unfortunately not all organizations do their due diligence in controlling their rhetoric or enforcing a code of conduct and that allows rejects, outcasts and deviants to infiltrate certain segments of the loosely defined 'White Nationalist" movement. Volksfront was the first, and may be the only, folkish organization to publicly reject violence as a political tool and as morally objectionable.

Volksfront is saddened by this event and our sympathies go out to the families of the victims and officers involved.

In our opinion Wade Page was a coward and disgrace to his people.

Despite the denial, ABC News still reported that Page was an associate of Volksfront, although they included Volksfront's denial in the story.

In a previous post entitled "Wisconsin Shooting - Possibly Linked to Domestic Terrorism", Volksfront explicitly stated their objection to the use of violence as a political tool and classified it as immoral. To those who would use violence as a political tool, they wrote "You are not a soldier when you attack women, children and the defenseless. You are a murdering criminal. You are not a revolutionary and will not be remembered as one". You can read their baseline political positions HERE.

Volksfront was officially founded October 20th, 1994, in Portland, Oregon. Since its founding, they've grown into an international brotherhood with members, prospects and supporters throughout North America, Europe and Australia. Volksfront is a secular fraternal organization for working persons of European descent; their activities and interests include events, concerts, media distribution & creation, joint land ownership projects, business creation and the social and financial betterment of their members. As an example of their activism, they're holding what is called "Althing 2012" in St. Louis from Sept. 1-3, which will feature live music, BBQ, camping, athletic competition, and seminars. The term "Althing" comes from the Icelandic word for "parliament"; the Icelandic Althing is the oldest parliamentary institution in the world still extant.

=============

Comment

Sikhs Massacred by White Supremacist -- Why You Need GoD

Sikhs Massacred by White Supremacist -- Why You Need GoD

http://www.guardiansofdiversity.org/...acist-why.html
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6423#post6423

Well well well, here we have it again. Another White power nutcase who went off his rocker. Prepare for the tinfoil hat klan to show up and claim it was a part of some big government conspiracy. But to be be fair, we will cover the political ramifications of this highly unfortunate incident.

Here at GoD, we are unapologetically pro-White. We do not concern ourselves with the wel or malfare of people who are unlike ourselves. With that previous statement being made, we must disclaim that we absolutely do not advocate violence against such groups or individuals simply because they are different from us. As the counter-current against the tide of gobbling up of the White genes, we are always going to be subject to criticism and we must never allow the enemy in the media, the main stream, or anywhere else to define us as terrorists.

Having said that, we absolutely do not advocate the use of historical and outdated symbols to exercise our beliefs in the perpetuation of the White race upon planet earth. By historical symbols I mean the swastika, the confederate flag, or anything that can be affiliated with any of the "White devilish" activities of generations past.

Another thing worth mentioning is that situations like these are precisely why we urge people to harness their hatred and learn to be more lovers of our own than haters of any other people. Yes, we must have the utmost distain for anything that threatens the welfare of our race because that is in accordance with health defensive instincts and common sense. This man, Wade Michael Page, was very big into this White power skinhead music. He was into straight arm salutes, excessive racial slurs, and paranoid finger pointing. So many people who are similar to this say that the only way to win over the masses or to fight the multicultural beast is to be brash by shouting White power, screaming lyrics containing derogatory language and racial epithets because we cannot "pull punches." We often get laughed at for our website title, our message, and our rhetoric for being like "softcore porn" in comparison to their rather hardcore ways. Associating with these people will do you no good. It will get your doors kicked in, your pets killed, and your jobs lost.

Learning to harness your hate does well for the pro-White ideologue and, not for nothing, your own well being. Yes, we all have a certain level of hate in our hearts and souls. We absolutely hate the off-White criminals who are murdering, raping, and furthermore brutalizing our White people. We cannot lie about this and nor will we. But when the center of our efforts is polarized around hating these people we will without a doubt snap.

When we first started our radio broadcast here, I was a young hater. In my particular case I hated the double standards more so than hating the individuals who benefited from them. Then at some point in my life I realized I was way too emotionally impacted by the ills of society, and not just the racial ones. Luckily for me the reaction was more of a depressed one than a furious one so I was, and never will be a threat to anyone's welfare. That was when I decided I needed to focus on enlightening and improving my own people; not hating anyone else according to their stereotypical nature. It may sound hard to do but like breaking any old habit it is possible.

Now obviously we are not about White power at GoD. Comb through our website and you will inevitable arrive at the same conclusion.

Another interesting dimension of this is now they are making a connection between marksmen and pro-Whites. The man in this case was obviously not pro-White, he was anti-color but the connection in the eyes of the mainstream will always be made. The crusade against guns is in full force particularly after the movie massacre in Colorado last month. Eventually they will dub all "right wingers" aka anyone who thinks something is worth conserving, as a domestic "right wing extremist" terrorist. Moreover, there is some validity to a conspiracy here but just not in the respect that this was a frame-job or a false attack by the government. The conspiracy exists in the media milking this story for everything that it is worth so they can justify their aspirations of gun control and White elimination.

Another interesting dimension to explore about this tragedy is how the media is obsessing over the fact that this man was indeed a White supremacist who killed a bunch of brown folks. They said it, not me.

The murder of any innocent person is obviously not justifiable and sickening. In my personal experience I have found Sikh's to be very respectful and kind people but they are often lumped as Muslims because they too wear turbans. A quick note, there is half a million Sikhs in this country.

What is weird to me is that the federal government of the United States of America has been murdering innocent brown people for the past 11 years in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and other countries in the Arab world. So it's okay when they do it but not when some other guy here does it? Needless to say it is wrong wherever it takes place but it is head-scratching to see the hypocrisy in action.

Read more at http://www.guardiansofdiversity.org/...acist-why.html

Comment

White Guilt

White Guilt

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...1/white-guilt/
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6447#post6447

VNN Forum

Alex Linder writes:
                        “The problem is no one has ever demonstrated Whites feel guilt for no reason. Johnson and Taylor and others pushing this line ignore the mediafactor. White guilt, aswith other attitudes, is simply a function of jews controlling the media and telling them how to feel. It’s no more complex than that.”

No, it is a lot more complex than that.

Europeans have a long history of self hatred and debasing themselves over their sinfulness to appease the Almighty.

Posted on August 11, 2012 by Hunter Wallace

Comments:
                        Why Do You Even Listen to Linder?

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-631717
                        Why are you even bothering to take seriously the idiotic pronouncements of a gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS now claiming as of not-quite two months ago that it is now suffering from Ulcerative Colitis, i.e. Aryan ass-GAIDS?

Might I remind you again that anyone mentioning your name -- you are under Harold Covington and myself and atop John DeNutjob -- is going to be banned over on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF?

What indeed other than whigger guilt would make you take seriously the 666 Order ZOGbux Bionic Ass-Clown that thinks it is an English major and acts anal retentive in order to bring 'control' to itz unruly jewly bleeding kike bunghole? You need to create an Alex Linder sock-puppet on your v-bulletin forum and have fun with it over there.

Frankly, I don't suffer even a pimple's worth of whigger guilt for being a racist bigoted maniac that most piss-pul in the bowel Movement wishes was left to rot in the NutHouse giving pointers to the likes of jewrold Lee Loughner or James Holmes. We all need a lot more sociopathology in our lives and a lot less pretending to feel sorry for shit that is all the jews' and muds' and gliberal whiggers' fault and can easily be cured by a couple of claw-hammer whacks to theyz' pointy little heads.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum
                        http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
                        I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
                        I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Stormfront Webmaster Don Black Interviewed By West Palm Beach CBS Affiliate About Wade Michael Page

Stormfront Webmaster Don Black Interviewed By West Palm Beach CBS Affiliate About Wade Michael Page

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...don-black.html
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6454#post6454

ON August 9th, 2012, WPEC Channel 12, the CBS affiliate in West Palm Beach, interviewed Stormfront webmaster Don Black. Their interest was triggered by the fact that Black, who runs the world's most prominent white racialist website, is a local resident, and they wanted to get his reaction to the scrutiny directed towards the white racialist movement resulting from the revelation that Wade Michael Page was extensively involved in the white power music scene and that Page had posted on Stormfront. Anti-racists were suggesting more of a connection between Black and Page.

Don Black said that he has no connection to Page and he's being singled out unfairly, since Page posted on MySpace much more than on Stormfront. Page apparently posted on Stormfront only seven times over the past four years under a username after his white power band, End Apathy. Black also said that the last time Page posted was in March 2012, and all of his posts were related to his band playing at certain gigs. Black noted that anyone can post on Stormfront as long as they follow the strict guidelines, the first of which is not to advocate or suggest any illegal act of violence. A YouTube video of the interview is embedded below:

YouTube Reaction. Posted at the site. Strong approval, with 44 likes and only 5 dislikes as of this post. Most comments express agreement with Black.

Stormfront Reaction: Posted in this thread. Universally favorable, although one poster, Gravity, published some constructive criticism:
                          Well, some corrections: small, but important. "Genocided" is not a word. We are not being assimilated. That is the whole point: the mass of third world immigrants here and coming here will not assimilate, in part because they can't, and, in part because, in our brave new diverse multicultural society, they are told they do not have to, and shouldn't. What is happening is that we are being displaced.

I think Don weakens his point by using the idea of genocide. The general public won't buy it. Pol Pot did genocide. What is going on here is far more subtle.

Try selling the idea, for example, that California is the United States' Kosovo, a soon to be former province ceded by demographic change to an adjacent country.

Or: Detroit, you can run but you can't hide.

There is nothing that says WN cannot be witty.

However, Alphaman7100 posts an explanation on YouTube as to why "genocide" is a valid word:
                          Mass immigration and FORCED assimilation in ALL White countries and ONLY White countries is GENOCIDE

UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2 1948

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such

c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 4:19 PM Thursday, August 09, 2012

=============

Comment

Steve Harmon, guest columnist: Mosque burning only fuels fear and hatred

Steve Harmon, guest columnist: Mosque burning only fuels fear and hatred

By Steve Harmon

news@joplinglobe.com

http://www.joplinglobe.com/editorial...ear-and-hatred
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6458#post6458

The fire at the mosque of the Joplin Islamic Society, located in Carl Junction, in the wee hours of Aug. 6 has been called “suspicious” by local investigating authorities. Destroying a mosque is not only a crime, it’s a hate crime.

We, as Americans or as Christians, have no quarrel with Muslims. There is no war between the West and Islam or between the United States and Muslims. The war is within Islam. It is a war between violent, extremist Muslims, who comprise a tiny minority of Islam, and peaceful, moderate Muslims, who comprise the vast majority. It is a battle for the soul of Islam and for the future of the Middle East.

The United States and its Western allies have been caught in the crossfire. What we, as Americans, need to do is to support moderate Muslims in their struggles against the extremists.

The worst things we can do in response to this war is burn mosques, burn Qurans, deny permits to mosques or harass and persecute Muslims simply for the free exercise of their faith.

These actions only play into the narrative of the Muslim extremists, including al-Qaida. It is they who wish to characterize this struggle as one that pits Christians against Muslims or the West against Islam. It was understandable that there would be some backlash against Muslims on the part of Americans in the wake of 9/11.

But it has been over a decade since the attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. In the meantime, the United States has fought two wars, both of which had primary missions of protecting moderate Muslims against the excesses of violent, extremist Muslims. Thousands of American and allied troops have been killed or wounded protecting moderate Muslims against extremist Muslims, both in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Similarly, American and NATO military actions in the 1990s in the Balkans protected Muslims against extremist hate mongers. The answer to Muslim extremism, whether at home or abroad, lies not in American extremism, whether religious or political.

The answer lies in moderation and tolerance and in protecting the constitutional right of all Americans to practice their faith. Yet, tragically, some Americans, including some politicians who should know better, are willing to fan the flames of anti-Muslim fear and hatred in exchange for short-term political gain. Pending a definitive ruling in this case, I call on all candidates standing for political office this election season — in Missouri and across the country — to denounce the burning of the Joplin mosque and other acts of mindless anti-Muslim, or anti-Sikh, violence.

Steve Harmon is a professor at Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kan.

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
                            . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

'White power' rock sends message of hate

'White power' rock sends message of hate

McClatchy Newspapers (MCT)

http://www.joplinglobe.com/national/...essage-of-hate
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6463#post6463

WASHINGTON — Christian Picciolini joined the white-power skinhead movement in 1987, when he was just 14 years old. With his friends, he started one of the first white-power hate bands in the country, White American Youth.

“The music was everything,” said Picciolini, who’s now 38. “It was the number one draw for me. It’s the number one weapon that neo-Nazis have to draw in young people . . . It’s a propaganda tool.”

Picciolini left the movement after eight years, when his children were born. He’d decided that it was a “negative” influence and he didn’t want them exposed to those beliefs. He’s since co-founded Life After Hate, a nonprofit group that works to promote compassion and forgiveness.

The music “was violent, aggressive and inciting,” Picciolini said. “That’s sort of the M.O. It really hasn’t changed very much.”

White supremacist hate music, a small subculture of the white power movement, made its way into the spotlight this week because of Wade Michael Page, the Wisconsin man who shot and killed six people and wounded three at a Sikh temple in Milwaukee. Page was involved with multiple white power bands.

The music is akin to heavy metal and grunge punk, a loud, coarse type of rock with thunderous drumming, but with one major difference: The lyrics promote racism and violence against minorities. Skrewdriver, a popular white power band, sings: “Waiting in the lane way, waiting for the scum. Smash their yellow faces, kick their . bums. When they plee (sic) for mercy, we will show them none.”

Research has shown that hate music influences the way listeners treat the minority groups targeted in the songs. In a study by Heather LaMarre, an assistant professor of journalism and mass communication at the University of Minnesota, people who weren’t white supremacists who were exposed to hate music at low volume for as little as seven minutes treated minority groups differently from the way they did before they listened to it.

The effect would be even stronger for somebody who intentionally listened to the music repeatedly, she said.

“They’re getting confirmation that other people think and feel like them,” LaMarre said. “It reinforces their belief system. . For them it becomes a confirmation of their thoughts and feelings by solidifying them and making them stronger.”

Byron Calvert owns Tightrope Records, an Arizona record label that distributes the music and sells white power paraphernalia. Calvert, who’s in his 40s, has been involved with white power music since he was a teenager.

“You listen to what they’re singing about, and there’s nothing else like it. . It reinforces your beliefs,” he said.

Calvert said the music didn’t promote violence, but experts and civil rights advocates say hate crimes are strongly connected to the concerts. They’re a major part of the white power music subculture, in which skinheads can come together from across the world and bond over their shared hatred of minorities.

The concerts are violent, alcohol-fueled events, with “way too much testosterone,” Calvert said.

“You’re going to get drunk; you’re going to raise hell. There’s a good chance of someone getting the sh-- kicked out of them.”

Playing onstage is an experience in itself, Picciolini said.

“It’s pretty intoxicating, because you wield a lot of power when you’re onstage,” he said. “You see what your music is doing to get these people excited. . . You felt like you had these hundreds of people at your command and you could get them to do anything you wanted.”

Hate crimes frequently occur after the concerts.

“There has been a lot of violence connected to the white power music scene,” said Marilyn Mayo, a co-director of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism. “Incidents happen after people get revved up at the concerts. It’s a chance for racist skinheads to network and meet each other. They get revved up and get drunk and commit hate crimes.”

After one concert Picciolini attended in the ’90s, a dozen heavily intoxicated skinheads entered a low-income housing project across the street from the venue and began attacking and terrorizing its minority residents, he said.

The music is easy to find.

“The primary tool or medium used to get it out now is online radio stations,” said Hilary Shelton, the director of the NAACP’s Washington office and the organization’s senior vice president for policy and advocacy. “The music is aimed at young people to buy into racist ideology. . . It’s hard to say at what point someone says something enough times that it becomes a reality.”

Mayo and Shelton said their organizations closely monitored hate bands and concerts to expose white supremacists and their ideology.

“They certainly have a First Amendment right to express their music and their views,” Mayo said. “But it’s a very violent subculture.”

Throwing up roadblocks against the bands and their music would only fire them up, Picciolini warned.

“It’s not going to go away,” he said. “No matter what the movement is, the minute you try to shut it down, their influence grows. You can’t try to shut it down. You just have to try and educate people not to belong.”

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Working...
                              X