Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oak Park Sikh Temple Shooter Being Prematurely Typecast As A "White Supremacist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skeletons In The Closet

Skeletons In The Closet

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6516#post6516
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=5771#post5771
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...595#post352595
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...8469#post28469

If you guys have been watching the news the past few days, you've seen where the liberal press has been crucifying Page, the shooter of that Sikh mosque. They've gone back to when he crapped his first diaper and dug up every last scrap of dirt they could find on him, to try and dismiss his actions as those of just another deranged mind and not a symptom of white rage in this country.

All of us have skeletons in our closets, and some of them are pretty ugly too. I bet there's not a soul out there in reader land that doesn't have things he wouldn't want anyone knowing about. But when you piss off or scare the liberals, they always go for the jugular. Nothing is sacred to those maggots. When I heard all that crap about Page I dismissed most of it because if there's one thing I've learned about the liberal media, it's that they'll take a tiny tidbit of gossip and blow it up into a full fledged atrocity with no proof or witnesses whatsoever. And if you catch them at it, they might print a retraction . . on the back page in fine print -- after the damage has been done and it no longer matters. We must always remember that the truth and liberalism are total strangers . . .

And even if, for the sake of argument, all those things they dug up on him are true, it doesn't take away from what he did or why. Not in the least. Not that is, for those of us with a brain. A man can be a screwed up mess and still save a child's life. When something like that happens we overlook his flaws and applaud him. But when a man does something the liberals hate and fear, his flaws will always be used against him, in an attempt to cloud over the deed with rhetoric. I never believe a thing I hear or read on the liberal media, and about only half of that from the conservative side.

It seems that everyone has an agenda anymore, and no one wants to tell the truth anymore. It's just not interesting or entertaining enough. Not like gossip or dirt digging. I get really disgusted at the way the public . . . especially our females, eagerly gobble down all the muck the media can rake up. Like hogs rooting in their own crap infested pig sty, our people seem to be addicted to the worst in us . . .

Instead of focusing on our race's problems and the enemies rapidly closing in on us on all sides, they are instead bending closer to their TVs to hear every bit of filth the media can dig up on some inane subject. Like that popular show "Law and Order: Rabid Liberals Unit" as I call it. The show centers around the vilest perverts, child molesters and rapists, and goes into the most lurid sexual details of these made up crimes. And our women love it. God's beard, people. What's wrong with this picture? Our race needs to wake up and grow up. We're in bad trouble and we need to act like it. Just take a good look around. Everywhere you look you'll see wetbacks breeding like cockroaches, breeding 7, 8, and 9 kids per couple in a bid to literally screw us out of our own country. And because we've allowed assholes like Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of that band of criminals let them in for their voting power, we are very close to losing our home to these lowlifes . . .

And the thought doesn't seem to bother most whites. I believe it's because they've never stopped and really thought it through. Why would they want so badly to come here in the first place?

Because wetbacks are too lazy, stupid and thieving to rule themselves, that's why. They have completely decimated South and Central America by breeding themselves out of room, and now they're coming here to continue their madness. They're far too stupid and greedy to learn from their mistakes and want to simply continue this evil practice at our expense. This fact was well known to our fathers and grandfathers. That's why president Eisenhower ran millions of them out at gunpoint in the Fifties. Now they're trying again, and unfortunately we now have communists running the show, who want them here!

A brown America is an easy nation to rule as dictators. This is the only way governments have found that works with muds because they are tool violent and stupid to rule themselves. This is why their homeland is starving to death. The elites control all the wealth and power while the masses scratch out a living and continue to mindlessly breed. Laws must be passed globally, forcing all those with an IQ lower than a standardized level to stop reproducing. All over the world the lower races are breeding at an insane rate . . .

Our planet can't feed the people already on it, and in twenty years that number will triple, and almost all of them will be muds with IQs of 66 . . . or lower. Idiots creating idiots. This has to stop and stop now, or we will see a global nuclear war within the next ten to twenty years simply because these teeming masses of mindless breeders are warring over what little food that's left, so they can continue to breed!

Insane isn't it? This is why forced eugenics must be the law of the planet, or both the planet and all "intelligent" life on it will perish. The politicians are talking about a global government. I agree with the idea, only my concept is more neo-Nazi than liberal. I would create a ruthless, merciless government that in the beginning forced the earth's population to comply with the new laws or be executed. We can no longer act like we have a "right" to breed the planet to death. Those days are done. We've been "fruitful" and God knows we've multiplied, at least the dark races have, and there's the problem. Whites have always behaved responsibly, and it's apt to be the death of us. Personally, I'd rather take a dirt nap than live in a world that's populated with nothing but mindless, violent, ignorant muds . . .

If our forefathers could see how we've squandered the gift they fought, bled and died to give us, they'd turn over in their graves. If they were alive today, I can flat guarantee you they'd be forming an army to eliminate this mindless breeding machine we've allowed to come into existence. This is our biggest skeleton. We shouldn't be worrying about the small stuff anymore. None of us are perfect and we all have things we don't want exposed, but that's small potatoes and not worth our time worrying about anymore. We need to be dealing with one thing and one thing only; the very survival of our race. And if it is going to survive, we need to go to war and do it now, not tomorrow or next week.

Now . . .

JOOM

"A thought isn't truly deep unless it's dug with the heart."--JOOM

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Comment

Working...
    X