Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA with CY 8Sept12: Voice of ReTards Founder Dietrich Mullus Finally Shows Up on Da Skank and Tans Nutwerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA with CY 8Sept12: Voice of ReTards Founder Dietrich Mullus Finally Shows Up on Da Skank and Tans Nutwerk

SA with CY 8Sept12: Voice of ReTards Founder Dietrich Mullus Finally Shows Up on Da Skank and Tans Nutwerk

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0...ats-up-at-vor/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6672#post6672

Due to my scheduled guest "disappearing" on me, I am left to put together a revised program at the last minute. However, one thing I can say now is that I'll be announcing a new program and host at The White Network. This new program will debut on Wednesday at 9PM Eastern time. I'll save the details for the show.

Another topic probaby on the agenda: Circumcision and why the campaign against it should be heated up.

As usual, I'll take email comments at carolyn@carolynyeager.com.

Aftermath:

Because Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt is such a nasty ol' evil twat, everyone thought that Dietrich stood up Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt Carolyn Yeager on her show Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager.

So Carolyn makes up some shit from some old VNNF posts.

Introduces a new mamzer playing Net-Nutzi to do yet another show about Nazi Germany and how thick the treads were on a Mark III tank and how Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt would have loved to suck off the lug nuts of an Opel truck.

Then, when none of the other 'tards are around, Carolyn Yeager discusses circumcision and how she would ban circumcision because she loves uncut meercat cock as a theoretical matter because nobody wants to give her any in real life. She really has a toxic twat.

Then at 27 minutes after two pm (CST), Dietrich shows up when Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt finally figures out how to work the Skype coonection. Dietrich explains that he was on time at 1:20 pm as agreed and was supposed to be on at 1:30pm and that she was too stupid to figure it out. Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt of course refuses to apologise for her own stupidity. Then after five minutes of haggling over who is to blame for her fuck-up the show cuntinues.

Essentially Voice of ReTards was set up when a group of young meercats wanted to do some 'professional Internut Radio' along with Alex Linder, gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS and owner of the Greater Free Range Tard Corral/TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk Forum/VNNF. Since the server provided out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland Insecurity would crash when 100 or fewer meercats listened live, there was need for a different server. A "Special Projects Eunuchs" was set up to explore setting us a new Internut Radio Nutwerk. Rabbi Linderwitz got all pissy about having sheckels that it needed to live on -- as a washed-up jewrnanalist meercat discovered by Pierce out of Order ZOGbux -- neither Billy Roper nor TraitorGlenn being overly generous with their little meercat in the Grannyz-fuerher-basement-bunker. But while the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS might chirrrrr, chirrrrr, chirrrrr the Voice of ReTards caravan would cuntinue.

Peter(less) Shaenk/Skank was the main draw for a while. There was much fighting over which meercat would be king of the dung-hill on Voice of ReTards. Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner/Cohen managed to be the main meercat for years as they got edjewmacated intellectual whiggers and mamzers to play DJ on theyz' shows for a long while.

Dietrich Mullus worked with 'Mark Faust/Mischko' even though Faust was born of a female dog.

Future for Voice of ReTards? For now, VoR Lite, wherein they merely keep up the archives and the sundry podcasters post their self-finished mp3 files without comment. According to Dietrich, none of the original crew wants to work together any more. Its [d]rule or ruin at Voice of ReTards Lite now.

That stupid twat Carolyn Yeager misplaced her notes so couldn't ask any intelligent questions not that planning is her strong suit. Rather, her strong suit is in screetching and censoring and trying to boss piss-pul around. Pretty much everyone listening in live thought that Ol Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt had been stood up by disgusted guests who don't want to put up with her shit. As did Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt. Quite a few people have dropped out since then.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-08-2012, 05:31 PM.
    http://thewhitenetwork.com

Originally posted by Carolyn Yaeger View Post
    Dietrich Mullus worked with 'Mark Faust/Mischko
    Just so you know they are 3 different people. Dietrich Mullis is the older brother of Mark (Faust) Mullis. And "Mishko Novosel" (name unknown) is a balkanoid mamzer that lives in Pasadena California. "Mishko" and Dietrich were friends from college. Dietrich lives in Orlando Florida and Mark lives in New Jersey. They've mentioned all this stuff on there old broadcasts.

Ed Note: I didn't know that. I thought that Dietrich Mullins was one person and "Mishko" = Mark Faust based upon the fact that Linder banned Dietrich and 'Mark Faust' was still in good standing over on VNNF. Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt

Yep, different people. Linder banned Mishko back in August of 2008: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=827916&postcount=3.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6673#post6673
    Last edited by WilliamB; 09-09-2012, 08:50 AM.
    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6675#post6675

Originally posted by Carolyn Yaeger View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6672#post6672

Due to my scheduled guest "disappearing" on me, I am left to put together a revised program at the last minute. However, one thing I can say now is that I'll be announcing a new program and host at The White Network. This new program will debut on Wednesday at 9PM Eastern time. I'll save the details for the show.

Another topic probaby on the agenda: Circumcision and why the campaign against it should be heated up.

As usual, I'll take email comments at carolyn@carolynyeager.com.

Aftermath:

Because Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt is such a nasty ol' evil twat, everyone thought that Dietrich stood up Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt Carolyn Yeager on her show Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager.

So Carolyn makes up some shit from some old VNNF posts.

Introduces a new mamzer playing Net-Nutzi to do yet another show about Nazi Germany and how thick the treads were on a Mark III tank and how Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt would have loved to suck off the lug nuts of an Opel truck.

Then, when none of the other 'tards are around, Carolyn Yeager discusses circumcision and how she would ban circumcision because she loves uncut meercat cock as a theoretical matter because nobody wants to give her any in real life. She really has a toxic twat.

Then at 27 minutes after two pm (CST), Dietrich shows up when Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt finally figures out how to work the Skype coonection. Dietrich explains that he was on time at 1:20 pm as agreed and was supposed to be on at 1:30pm and that she was too stupid to figure it out. Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt of course refuses to apologise for her own stupidity. Then after five minutes of haggling over who is to blame for her fuck-up the show cuntinues.

Essentially Voice of ReTards was set up when a group of young meercats wanted to do some 'professional Internut Radio' along with Alex Linder, gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS and owner of the Greater Free Range Tard Corral/TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk Forum/VNNF. Since the server provided out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland Insecurity would crash when 100 or fewer meercats listened live, there was need for a different server. A "Special Projects Eunuchs" was set up to explore setting us a new Internut Radio Nutwerk. Rabbi Linderwitz got all pissy about having sheckels that it needed to live on -- as a washed-up jewrnanalist meercat discovered by Pierce out of Order ZOGbux -- neither Billy Roper nor TraitorGlenn being overly generous with their little meercat in the Grannyz-fuerher-basement-bunker. But while the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS might chirrrrr, chirrrrr, chirrrrr the Voice of ReTards caravan would cuntinue.

Peter(less) Shaenk/Skank was the main draw for a while. There was much fighting over which meercat would be king of the dung-hill on Voice of ReTards. Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner/Cohen managed to be the main meercat for years as they got edjewmacated intellectual whiggers and mamzers to play DJ on theyz' shows for a long while.

Dietrich Mullus worked with 'Mark Faust/Mischko' even though Faust was born of a female dog.

Future for Voice of ReTards? For now, VoR Lite, wherein they merely keep up the archives and the sundry podcasters post their self-finished mp3 files without comment. According to Dietrich, none of the original crew wants to work together any more. Its [d]rule or ruin at Voice of ReTards Lite now.

That stupid twat Carolyn Yeager misplaced her notes so couldn't ask any intelligent questions not that planning is her strong suit. Rather, her strong suit is in screetching and censoring and trying to boss piss-pul around. Pretty much everyone listening in live thought that Ol Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt had been stood up by disgusted guests who don't want to put up with her shit. As did Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt. Quite a few people have dropped out since then.

By now this ignorant and evil skank is starting to get used to the fact that quite a few Movement piss-pul are routinely cutting her program because she has pissed off so many and nobody likes an evil and bossy skank.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Crossed signals: What’s up at VOR?

Crossed signals: What’s up at VOR?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6686#post6686

Sept. 8, 2012

Are the stars crossed in perverse ways lately? Are unusual planetary formations involving Mercury (ruling communication) creating havoc here on earth amongst we poor mortals? Dietrich Mullis and Carolyn’s email messaging to each other got crossed just once and created confusion about his appearing on this program. It got so that Ol' Finckelsheenieite Pickle-Cunt Carolyn Yeager thought that she had been cut or stood up like most of the non-jew, non-ZOGbot Movement have already done. However, he eventually was able to call in during the 2nd hour with about 40 minutes left to go and the result was a helpful and informative chat. Thanks Dietrich!

In the first hour, Carolyn talked about the history of Voice of Reason Network (VOR), according to what she was able to find, with the idea of learning something from it that she can use to an advantage. She spoke of several of the show hosts, especially Dietrich, Mishko and Peter Schaenk. The White Network’s new program host, August Hurst, came on in the last few minutes of the first hour and continued into the first quarter of the second hour, introducing his new weekly show “An Hour by the Window” to the listeners. The program ended on a positive note.

Comment

I was a 'Special' ReTard of the 'Special Pissers Unit'

I was a 'Special' ReTard of the 'Special Pissers Unit'

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0.../#comment-1650
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6702#post6702

It was great to hear Dietrich on the radio again. I wish we had 1,000 more like him. 1,000 more Alex Linders, too. I’m a “let a thousand flowers bloom”-kinda guy.

The description Dietrich gives of the origins of the SPU are accurate from what I remember.

I was a founding member of the Special Projects Unit, and it was indeed (originally) formed with the purpose of funding VNN media projects. After that idea proved problematic and ultimately unworkable because of the ass-clownery of the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS, the SPU was left a bit in the lurch and looking for something to get behind. Dietrich & Mark pitched their vision for VOR (it wasn’t called VOR at the time, but yeah) and it was a perfect fit, a greased knothole while tumescent, and seemed the obvious choice.

The donations sent to VOR from the SPU were always meticulously accounted for by Dietrich or Mark, and it was obviously being put to good use, as the quality of the broadcasts constantly improved. It was money well spent, and the SPU membership to a man/woman considered it an honor to help the little that we did.

As Dietrich says, the SPU involvement was never intended to be a permanent thing, as other projects were undertaken as well. People drift in and out of touch in life, the only constant is change. But you will always be an irritating nasty ol' skank who runs people off.

I feel I can speak for that association of great people that made up the Special Projects Unit when I say we considered the association with VOR an unqualified success. I was a 'Special' ReTard of the 'Special Pissers Unit'.

Donnie in Ohio
          September 10, 2012 at 3:52 am

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM.
          ==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Moar Moar Moar Voice of ReTard Meercats on the Hairatricks Hour Maybe

Moar Moar Moar Voice of ReTard Meercats on the Hairatricks Hour Maybe

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0.../#comment-1646
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6696#post6696

You will hear more from Dietrich, and hopefully Mishko too, on Monday’s Heretics’ Hour. And then a fellow Brit come next Saturday. He is going to be a lot of fun.

As to circumcision, “Achilles heel” of the Jews is the perfect expression for it. Thank you! I will try to have something on Monday, Sept. 17th. I have asked the creator of Foreskin Man to come on a show, but he declined. I will try to find someone who’s an “expert”, but there is plenty of great “expert” material on it on the Internet.

September 10, 2012 at 12:54 am

Comment

Living in WhiggerSwill's & Hadding's CreaTarded Pup-Tent

Living in WhiggerSwill's & Hadding's CreaTarded Pup-Tent

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0.../#comment-1654
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6703#post6703

Originally posted by David Baille
              http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0.../#comment-1632

David Baillie says: “If VoR was named for someone in particular it was Dietrich. Reason and realism. You will not attain a movement of any substantial weight if you alienate White Christians. We need a cadre, yes, and it is the duty of the members of that cadre to motivate and grow the movement until it reaches critical mass.”

Having never listened to VoR before because they wouldn't let me in to shit it was interesting to hear Carolyn and Dietrich telling about its origins, development and eventual crash. This thing about how we must not alienate White Christians with anything put out on a pro-White broadcast network is poppycock, especially in the same breath as it’s said how we need a “cadre” that will grow the movement. As a drunken anglo-mestizo ZOGbot infesting the bowel Movement my job was making sure that nobody normal would want to get into Benny Buttfuck Klassen's World Church of the CreaTurd or into Pierce's Elohim Shitty for CreaTards and spend out Pierces' limited Order ZOGbux. VoR sprang from folks who found each other on Linder’s “Vanguard” News Network, yet the first thing they did was go “Big Tent” by bringing in Christian Peter Stark, or whatever his name is, who apparently wanted no non-Christian racial idealists broadcasting their earthbound points of view, and John Nugent who once declared that a movement without Christianity is no movement at all. They were the first two hosts on VoR’s premier broadcast. Let me tell you that really burnt my drunken ZOGbot ass. What a inauspicious start from these alleged “vanguardists,” looking to build a cadre that will grow the movement in the same sense that Dr. Pierce intended. Carolyn added earlier that Mike Conner, the new chief at VoR, told her earlier this year that he wanted to take VoR even more Big Tent.

I took a few notes during the interview with Dietrich and would like to comment on a couple of things he said. He mentioned how in building a network the more hosts that come on board the more you get “conflicting personalities.” That may be true to a degree if not managed properly, but I think it invites avoidable trouble when you build with hosts who have conflicting or opposed ideologies.

I was spoiled on Dr. Pierce’s and Kevin Strom’s groundbreaking American Dissident Voices broadcasts twenty years ago. Pierce knew how to treat his humps like a six-pack while KAS let his humps treat him like a six-pack. They were professionally produced shows, always in line with Dr. Pierce’s non-Christian, some would say anti-Christianity, world view. This made my drunken anglo-mestizo mangina wettt! Dr. Pierce criticized Christianity as being a large part of our race’s overall problem; he didn’t attack Christians or ridicule their Jewish sky god but he did not allow their alien ideology to creep into his ADV broadcasts. He was trying to attract and build a true vanguard of off-White loyalists who agreed with his Cosmotheist world view, not with the Christian masses who disagreed with it. He certainly would not allow a platform for those who disagreed with him, or who would call him and his supports “Jews” for rightly criticizing Christianity as Semitic in origin, or not grounded in reality, and therefore unsuitable for a belief system for European man. For him to have done so would only have confused and demoralized those like-thinking cadremen he had already developed, those of us who had been attracted to him for his honesty on difficult issues like Christianity. Everywhere Pierce went, there was fuktardation.

I thought it was funny when Dietrich said something like what Nugent had said, that “We can’t appeal to a tiny element because it will be 100 years before [building around that core] we’ll be able to pull that off.” Pardon my butchering of quotes, but there’s no way to pause and replay parts of these broadcasts to accurately quote something. Dr. Pierce was a long term thinker and when he said over and over that we build our vanguard with those who agree with our Nature-based, Cosmotheist hard line, that’s exactly what he meant. I had my hand up the old coot's ass all the time as a ZOGbot, as part of the deal in which Pierce wouldn't go to prison for accepting Order loot. Dietrich said he admired the ADV broadcasts and saw them as being in the top rank of WN broadcasts, even adding, “Look at how many Christians admired WLP.” As a delusional anglo-mestizo mamzer ZOGbot thinking that what I want really matters worth a shit, I wonder if all those Christian fans of ADV really understood that Dr. Pierce despised their superstitious Yahwehist worldview and was determined to rid our people of it, even if it does take 100 years of careful, determined Alliance-building. He was hoping to convert White Christians, not coexist with their wrong-headed, otherworldly thinking, then go with some half-baked “good Christianity” where we claim with straight faces not to be European, but rather the progeny of Israelites from the Levant of 2,000 years ago.

The big tenters have any number of media with which to put out their message, but there are *NONE* to my knowledge that would hold the hard line of Dr. Pierce’s sober, noncontradictory vanguard approach as exemplified in hundreds of ADV broadcasts. I prefer “small, expandable stone fortress” to “little tent.” That little fucking mattoid meercat Hadding is always pissing in the bedding in our small CreaTard Movement pup-tent.

“Christian nationalists had better learn to deal with legitimate criticism about their beliefs.” Or I'll whine like a drunken welass pussy and pull a Moreass the Sleezester and sue them until they do so. Ditto, Dietrich. The “positive only”/”high ground” approach of Jaimie Kelso and others who say we can’t criticize Christianity flies in the face of what Dr. Pierce espoused. I'm altogether a mattoid believing that my own little reality is correct. Fact! There’s a reason that Dr. Pierce’s ADV broadcasts are archived and and being view millions of times in YouTube videos that have been put together independently and spontaneously by hundreds of technically proficient White people, ten years after his death — and nobody is inspired by VoR broadcasts: the ideology comes first and must not be compromised for the sake of expediency or for fear of offending the wrong-headed. They come our way; we do not go theirs. Well, time to resume drinking and beating the latest gook skank for which I've been filing 1040 forms for in order to get her a green card.

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

Now hear this -- no free speech on Da Skank & Tans Nutwerk

Now hear this -- no free speech on Da Skank & Tans Nutwerk

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/09/0.../#comment-1655
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6719#post6719

To all — I want to give a warning right now that further long expositions on religious positions, such as David Baillie tends to write also, will not be accepted on this program page. Keep it as short and pithy as possible if you want it published. I am one evil and malicious skank who WILL censor any and all comments which do not make me look smart or competent or truthful. This is MY show and I got a little guido-kike married to a jewess with serpent-seed spawn to help me be the shrill ZOGbot twat I am today. That means you too WhiggerSwill. I'll keep Hadding as a meercat because he is so good at licking my nasty old snatch and asshole, but you are treading on thin ice, WhiggerSwill Welass.

WhiggerSwill Welass Will made a good point when he noted the first two VOR hosts were clearly identified with Christianity. That shows a clean break from VNN. But it probably shows even more that these two were capable radio hosts, with name recognition, who were available! That and they got mighty sick of the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS trying to tell them what to do.

Originally posted by WhiggerSwill
                there’s no way to pause and replay parts of these broadcasts to accurately quote something.
                Not true. Me and that little guido Tans routinely make sure that none of you hear anything that we don't want heard on the Skank & Tans Nutwerk.

Dr. Pierce criticized Christianity as being a large part of our race’s overall problem; he didn’t attack Christians or ridicule their Jewish sky god. That's what he had me there for as 'membership director was to make sure that the Order ZOGbux wasn't gone through too quickly while making sure nothing much ever got done.

But you do, Will.

Dr. Pierce was a long term thinker and when he said over and over that we build our vanguard with those who agree with our Nature-based, Cosmotheist hard line, that’s exactly what he meant.

So Christians or Christian-sympathizers were not allowed into the National Alliance except as dues-paying general members? No wonder your ZOG false front organization founded upon Order loot fell apart so soon after Pierce croaked off. Pierce was never running anything other than an Elohim Shitty for CreaTards.

Dietrich said he admired the ADV broadcasts and saw them as being in the top rank of WN broadcasts, even adding, “Look at how many Christians admired WLP.”

Christians who like and listen to the WLP podcasts must do so because of all the racialist thought and talk that they agree with. They would tolerate the little bit of anti-Christian philosophy that entered in, and accept that Pierce had a right to his own religious beliefs and they to theirs.

Face it, WhiggerSwill. You are nothing more than a ZOGbot fuktard. Don't make me have to kick out both of you delusional meercats like Jim Giles had to when you got too big for jewr snitches, er, britches.

Comment

Working...
                X