Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understanding DSCI September 3, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI September 3, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

September 3, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9270#post9270

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=124251&cmd=tc <----- Talkshoe Program Channel

First time back in a month of Tuesdays. This re-instituted show will be used to teach the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Tonight I'll take a break from my study of the Book of Judges by bringing up the matter of the Canaanite woman who, having admitted that she was no more than a dog in the eyes of Christ, and any of the blessings of YHWH's Servant Nation and Covenant People, the Israelites, yet was blessed with getting "Crumbs" from Christ by Him healing her daughter, also a Canaanite.

The real genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity response is that since YHWH and Christ, YHWH's Son, being God, can do whatever They please, that this giving out of "Crumbs" by Christ was an isolated incident done for reasons discernable only by Christ. It does not, as presented by this Chicago Sephardic jew named, at various times, Eli[ar] James or jewseph Stalin Mordaicai Kutz-Putz-November or whatever this kike is calling itzself this moment. Much less jewstify setting up a sort of soup kitchen and bread-line for sundry other mongrels, jews, mamzers, and "Cherokee Israelite melungeons" pretending to be Christian Israelites.

Likewise, Rabbi Big-Nosed Bill Finck-el-sheenie and itz shitskinned jewnibrowed slant-eyed nigger-lipped Mamzer from Mentor Bryan Reo /SwordBrethren, "answer" Rabbi Eliar with some stupid shit that Rabbbi Finckelsheenie derived from reading some pagan Third-Century Greek skrewlers in order to establish Finckelsheenie's bona fides as a Greek Skrewler. Rabbi Finckelsheenie doesn't believe in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, thinks it is an allegory about some race-mixing event that spawned the Fink genome, but refuses to simply answer the matter with Israelite faith.

Regardless, both these jews are trying to bring in mongrels and fellow marrano jews into Christian Identity by using Matthew 15:21-28 to jewstify "integration" of racial Christian Israel with jew-dominated and jew-infiltrated "non-Aryan" mongrel non-Israel. The true Christian Israelite, even if he doesn't know why YHWH does what YHWH does, still doesn't impute allowing racial mixture within the Body of Christ, especially when brought up by the literal spawn of Satan, them jews.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-782147.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-03-2013, 10:05 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI September 10, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI September 10, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

September 110, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9320#post9320

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=124251&cmd=tc <----- Talkshoe Program Channel

Thus this re-instituted show will be used to teach the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Tonight, we continue covering the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The Canaanites were largely conquered with their cities and towns destroyed absolutely except for a few fortified places in the hill country. The Canaanites were a cursed breed of jews. They were never completely destroyed and thus were thorns in the Israelites' side. They consisted of the following:
      Sidonians, i.e. the Phoenicians
      Hittites, children of Heth
      Jebusites
      Amorites
      Girgashites
      Hivites
      Arkites
      Sinites
      Arvadites
      Zemarites
      Hamathites

Thus Canaanites were never quite destroyed, but rather foolishly allowed to live under tribute where they infiltrated and subverted and destroyed the social order, in fact causing a civil war in which they were not punished for their criminal activity, thus resulting in a civil war of the Tribe of Benjamin vs the rest of Israel, leading with the almost total extermination of the Tribe of Benjamin except for 600 fighting men.

We see here that the Book of Judges recounts a sort of Wild West mentality, in which strong men did as they pleased because there was no king or central government in Israel, on either side of the Jordan. Yet some evil man tried to set himself up as a king, and was duly destroyed for his presumption.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

]Understanding DSCI September 14, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe? Day of Atonement, Sept 14, 2013 Services

Understanding DSCI September 14, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?
        Day of Atonement, Sept 14, 2013 Services

5:00pm EST/4:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9350#post9350

Thus this re-instituted show will be used to teach the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

There is a schedule of Holy Days or "Feast Days" which are Holy Days which Christian Israel follows to understand and to honor YHWH's Plan.

I was raised up within Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Chuch of God. They followed the British Israel doctrine, which was a relatively universalist doctrine in that it believed that non-Adamic, non-Israelite people could be saved -- the Sixth-Day Beasts of the Field, the mongrels, the Spawn of Satan jews. Since I am now an Orthodox Comparetian Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor, these Feast days should be stripped of their universalism notion that Salvation is for everyone.

Due to the efforts of some within Christian Identity who should be sent without, observance of these feast days have been diminished. I think that since Christ kept these days, as did the Early Christian Church (before perverted by the Baal-cult of Cybele / Roman Catholic Church turning pagan holidays such as Easter in place of Passover and making Saturnalia into the spurious Christmas holiday season), that the genuine Holy Days commanded in Leviticus, from the weekly Sabbath to all of the other Holy Days should be observed. Not with Pharisaical pseudo-rigor, but with at least their acknowledgement and observance. I have noticed that as people left their Christian Israelite congregations, be it the WorldWide Church of God to Wesley Swift's Church of Jesus Christ Christian, that they very first lapses fell from observing the Holy Days to observing the Sabbath to falling by the wayside the dietary laws. And I myself know of this for I myself am guilty of doing so myself.

So what to do about this? Am I usurping the office of the Levite or setting myself up as a Pharisee to tell you of the Body of Christ what to do and how to do it? No. I am doing these services in order to ease YHWH's Covenant People, you Found Sheep of the House of Israel back into the ways of YHWH which Christ did follow and obey Himself, so that you will know what is expected of you. As you can obey, you should.

Leviticus Chapter 23, from Verse 1 to 44, has Moses " . . . declaring unto the children of Israel the feasts of YHWH." From the weekly Sabbath Lev. 23:3 to the spring festivals of Passover with the attendant Days of Unleavened Bread to the Festival of First Fruits or Pentecost. Then came the summer. The beginning of the fall had the Feast of Trumpets, followed by the Day of Atonement, then the Feast of Tabernackles. Today is the Day of Atonement.

These Feast days had prophetic meaning. Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread were first celebrated around 1500 BC or so when Moses led our forefathers, the Children of Israel, out of Egypt. Today it means that we are leaving a State of Sin, of Babylon, and that we are not to partake of the Sin which will spoil the entire loaf of our lives. The Feast of Pentecost or First-Fruits, in later Spring was meant to remind Ancient Israel that they had an obligation to sacrifice to YHWH their first fruits of their crops and their animals. In the New Testament Church, it was the beginning of the first flowering of Christ's Chuch on this Earth. Then came the late summer, early fall Holy Festivals. First was Trumpets, signalling warning Ancient Israel. Today it symbolizes the very start of the Great Tribulation, soon ahead. Then the Day of Atonement, in which all of Israel fasted and there was a goat sacrificed for sin, and another goat, represented by Satan, which was led out into the Wilderness after the sins of Israel were placed upon it for its wrongdoing. Soon, after the Seven Year Great Tribulation, Jesus Christ shall return for the Second Coming, and Satan shall be cast into a bottomless pit for a Millennium. (Revelation 19, 20:1-6.) And the Feast of Tabernackles represents the Millennium, a harvesting of the good people and the Last Great Day represents Judgment Day.

So today is the Day of Atonement. And this Day represents YHWH and Christ vs. Satan. The spawn of Satan jews have perverted the Day of Atonement to Yom Kippur, in which these dirty kikes celebrate Satan and have a Nol Kidre oath in which they promise to act like the spawn of Satan they is to us Christian Israelites. The relevant Old Testament Chapter is Leviticus Chapter 16.

I shall be listening in to the United Church of God services for the Day of Atonement. Seems like they have opened up a Youtube channel @

http://www.ucg.org/webcast-sabbath-s...s-september-1/

at 2:30 pm Eastern, 1:30pm Central.

However, my DSCI-based Day of Atonement Services shall be held on Talkshoe at 5:00 pm Eastern / 4:00 pm Central, with the first hour and a half or so pre-recorded.

Pre-Recorded First Hour and a Half: http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/HOGT/14Sept_f-fe.mp3

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link:

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-17-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Understanding DSCI September 17, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI September 17, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

September 17, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9380#post9380

Tonight, we continue covering the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The Canaanites were largely conquered with their cities and towns destroyed absolutely except for a few fortified places in the hill country. The Canaanites were a cursed breed of jews. They were never completely destroyed and thus were thorns in the Israelites' side. They consisted of the following:
          Jebusites
          Amorites
          Girgashites
          Hivites
          Arkites
          Sinites
          Arvadites
          Zemarites
          Hamathites

Thus Canaanites were never quite destroyed, but rather foolishly allowed to live under tribute where they infiltrated and subverted and destroyed the social order, in fact causing a civil war in which they were not punished for their criminal activity, thus resulting in a civil war of the Tribe of Benjamin vs the rest of Israel, leading with the almost total extermination of the Tribe of Benjamin except for 600 fighting men.

We see here that the Book of Judges recounts a sort of Wild West mentality, in which strong men did as they pleased because there was no king or central government in Israel, on either side of the Jordan. Yet some evil man tried to set himself up as a king, and was duly destroyed for his presumption.

Tonight, Judges Chapters 10-12.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-786354.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI September 19, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe? First Day of Feast of Tabernackles, Sept 19, 2013 Services

Understanding DSCI September 19, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?
            First Day of Feast of Tabernackles, Sept 19, 2013 Services

7:00pm EST/6:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9399#post9399

There is a schedule of Holy Days or "Feast Days" which are Holy Days which Christian Israel follows to understand and to honor YHWH's Plan.

I was raised up within Herbert Armstrong's Worldwide Chuch of God. They followed the British Israel doctrine, which was a relatively universalist doctrine in that it believed that non-Adamic, non-Israelite people could be saved -- the Sixth-Day Beasts of the Field, the mongrels, the Spawn of Satan jews. Since I am now an Orthodox Comparetian Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor, these Feast days should be stripped of their universalism notion that Salvation is for everyone.

Due to the efforts of some within Christian Identity who should be sent without, observance of these feast days have been diminished. I think that since Christ kept these days, as did the Early Christian Church (before perverted by the Baal-cult of Cybele / Roman Catholic Church turning pagan holidays such as Easter in place of Passover and making Saturnalia into the spurious Christmas holiday season), that the genuine Holy Days commanded in Leviticus, from the weekly Sabbath to all of the other Holy Days should be observed. Not with Pharisaical pseudo-rigor, but with at least their acknowledgement and observance. I have noticed that as people left their Christian Israelite congregations, be it the WorldWide Church of God to Wesley Swift's Church of Jesus Christ Christian, that they very first lapses fell from observing the Holy Days to observing the Sabbath to falling by the wayside the dietary laws. And I myself know of this for I myself am guilty of doing so myself.

So what to do about this? Am I usurping the office of the Levite or setting myself up as a Pharisee to tell you of the Body of Christ what to do and how to do it? No. I am doing these services in order to ease YHWH's Covenant People, you Found Sheep of the House of Israel back into the ways of YHWH which Christ did follow and obey Himself, so that you will know what is expected of you. As you can obey, you should.

Leviticus Chapter 23, from Verse 1 to 44, has Moses " . . . declaring unto the children of Israel the feasts of YHWH." From the weekly Sabbath Lev. 23:3 to the spring festivals of Passover with the attendant Days of Unleavened Bread to the Festival of First Fruits or Pentecost. Then came the summer. The beginning of the fall had the Feast of Trumpets, followed by the Day of Atonement, then the Feast of Tabernackles. Today is the First Day of the Feast of Tabernackles.

These Feast days had prophetic meaning. Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread were first celebrated around 1500 BC or so when Moses led our forefathers, the Children of Israel, out of Egypt. Today it means that we are leaving a State of Sin, of Babylon, and that we are not to partake of the Sin which will spoil the entire loaf of our lives. The Feast of Pentecost or First-Fruits, in later Spring was meant to remind Ancient Israel that they had an obligation to sacrifice to YHWH their first fruits of their crops and their animals. In the New Testament Church, it was the beginning of the first flowering of Christ's Chuch on this Earth. Then came the late summer, early fall Holy Festivals. First was Trumpets, signalling warning Ancient Israel. Today it symbolizes the very start of the Great Tribulation, soon ahead. Then the Day of Atonement, in which all of Israel fasted and there was a goat sacrificed for sin, and another goat, represented by Satan, which was led out into the Wilderness after the sins of Israel were placed upon it for its wrongdoing. Soon, after the Seven Year Great Tribulation, Jesus Christ shall return for the Second Coming, and Satan shall be cast into a bottomless pit for a Millennium. (Revelation 19, 20:1-6.) And the Feast of Tabernackles represents the Millennium, a harvesting of the good people and the Last Great Day represents Judgment Day.

However, my DSCI-based First Day of Feast of Tabernackles Services shall be held on Talkshoe at 7:00 pm Eastern / 6:00 pm Central, live.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-787042.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI September 24, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI September 24, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

September 24, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9436#post9436

Jebusites
              Amorites
              Girgashites
              Hivites
              Arkites
              Sinites
              Arvadites
              Zemarites
              Hamathites

Tonight, Judges Chapters 13-16. The Story of Samson.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-786354.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI September 27, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI September 27, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?
                Last Great Day of Feast of Tabernackles, Sept 27, 2013 Services

6:00pm EST/5:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9460#post9460

Leviticus Chapter 23, from Verse 1 to 44, has Moses " . . . declaring unto the children of Israel the feasts of YHWH." From the weekly Sabbath Lev. 23:3 to the spring festivals of Passover with the attendant Days of Unleavened Bread to the Festival of First Fruits or Pentecost. Then came the summer. The beginning of the fall had the Feast of Trumpets, followed by the Day of Atonement, then the Feast of Tabernackles. Today is the Last Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles -- The Great White Throne Judgment Day.

These Feast days had prophetic meaning. Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread were first celebrated around 1500 BC or so when Moses led our forefathers, the Children of Israel, out of Egypt. Today it means that we are leaving a State of Sin, of Babylon, and that we are not to partake of the Sin which will spoil the entire loaf of our lives. The Feast of Pentecost or First-Fruits, in later Spring was meant to remind Ancient Israel that they had an obligation to sacrifice to YHWH their first fruits of their crops and their animals. In the New Testament Church, it was the beginning of the first flowering of Christ's Chuch on this Earth. Then came the late summer, early fall Holy Festivals. First was Trumpets, signalling warning Ancient Israel. Today it symbolizes the very start of the Great Tribulation, soon ahead. Then the Day of Atonement, in which all of Israel fasted and there was a goat sacrificed for sin, and another goat, represented by Satan, which was led out into the Wilderness after the sins of Israel were placed upon it for its wrongdoing. Soon, after the Seven Year Great Tribulation, Jesus Christ shall return for the Second Coming, and Satan shall be cast into a bottomless pit for a Millennium. (Revelation 19, 20:1-6.) And the Feast of Tabernacles represents the Millennium, a harvesting of the good people and the Last Great Day represents Judgment Day.

However, my DSCI-based Last Great Day of Feast of Tabernackles Services shall be held on Talkshoe at 6:00 pm Eastern / 5:00 pm Central, live.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-788564.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI October 8, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI October 8, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

October 8, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9499#post9499

Tonight, we continue covering the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul.

A related people to the Israelites were the Sons of Lot, Abraham's nephew, who never amounted to much. These Moabites were conquered and often under the dominion of the Israelites to their west, but sometimes were in the driver's seat. They were forbidden to be integrated into the Israelite fold by Deuteronomy 23:3-5 because of their inhospitality to the returning Israelites upon the Exodus and because they set their women to seducing the Israelite men away from YHWH. Thus they were forbidden to marry into and have their children enter into the Congregation of the House of Israel.

So therefore, Ruth wasn't a racial Moabitess, but rather an Israelite off-shoot from ex-patriots living in the Moab state.

Tonight, The Book of Ruth.

Note: My Internet has been down the past week or so for over six days.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-792856.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI October 15, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI October 15, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

October 15, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9541#post9541

Tonight, we continue covering the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul.

The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua. Last week, we covered the Book of Ruth, which was of importance for establishing David's, and thus Christ's ancestry. Ruth's time was during the time of the Judges.

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and how the Philistines took advantage of the decentralized corruption in the High Priest's office, especially those of his sons who slept with sluts and sold offerings to YHWH. Samuel was chosen by YHWH as a Judge from birth, and Samuel served and judged Israel in the civil and religious sense all his days.

But when Samuel grew old, he established his sons and Judges -- and they were corrupt. So the People demanded a king . . .

Tonight, the first chapters of I Samuel.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-794915.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by Librarian; 10-16-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Understanding DSCI October 29, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI October 29, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

October 29, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9612#post9612

The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua. Last week, we covered the Book of Ruth, which was of importance for establishing David's, and thus Christ's ancestry. Ruth's time was during the time of the Judges.

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and how the Philistines took advantage of the decentralized corruption in the High Priest's office, especially those of his sons who slept with sluts and sold offerings to YHWH. Samuel was chosen by YHWH as a Judge from birth, and Samuel served and judged Israel in the civil and religious sense all his days.

But when Samuel grew old, he established his sons and Judges -- and they were corrupt. So the People demanded a king . . .

Tonight, Chapters 8-12 of I Samuel.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-799182.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI November 5, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI November 5, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

November 5, 2013 9:00pm EST/8:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9652#post9652

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul; how they fought the foreign enemies, mainly the Philistines but also the Ammonites to the east and the worst of the Canaanites, the Amalekites to the South, and in doing so there was a conflict between the old civil order of the Judges in the person of Samuel, while there was also a question as whether the King was to be deferential to the religious order represented by Samuel. The Children of Israel were to be ruled under the sway of YHWH. Who best represented YHWH's Will?

Tonight, Chapters 13-16 of I Samuel.

After-Action Report: Elder Gary from Michigan called in and we discussed the relevance of Paul for an hour or so. Then I Samuel and the early years of King Saul's reign and his losing YHWH's Mandate to rule because of his disobedience is covered. YHWH prefers obedience to sacrifice paying for that disobedience to His Law and Rulings.

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-801189.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI November 12, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI November 12, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

November 12, 2013 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9690#post9690

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul; how they fought the foreign enemies, mainly the Philistines but also the Ammonites to the east and the worst of the Canaanites, the Amalekites to the South, and in doing so there was a conflict between the old civil order of the Judges in the person of Samuel, while there was also a question as whether the King was to be deferential to the religious order represented by Samuel. The Children of Israel were to be ruled under the sway of YHWH. Who best represented YHWH's Will?

Samuel was old and represented the religious aspect of Israel, yet King Saul would interfere in such and was scheduled to lose his kingdom, to a new king, who would learn how to be a military man and apprentice king under Saul.

Tonight, Chapters 13-16-21 of I Samuel. The anointing of David, and his apprenticeship under Saul, his predecessor.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-803203.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI November 19, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI November 19, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

November 19, 2013 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9725#post9725

The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul.

Tonight, Chapters 13:16-26 of I Samuel. The outlawry of David.

But first mention will be made about the execution of Joe Paul Franklin tonight around 12:01 am on Nov 20th, 2013, and about CornCobb's arrest and why Whigger Nutsionalism is such a failure.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-805788.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI November 26, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI November 26, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

November 26, 2013 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9770#post9770

The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Tonight, we cover the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. Last week David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel is dead, David takes refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push". Saul seeks comfort with the Witch of Endor, who raises up a demon impersonating Samuel, and Saul is informed that he and his sons would perish in battle on the morrow. Saul rejoins his army and the House of Israel is defeated in battle by the Philistines. Meanwhile David is not allowed within the Philistine army and goes back to Ziklag, where he chases and kills the Amalekites.

Tonight, Chapters 27-31 of I Samuel. The death of Saul at the paws of the Philistines.

But first mention will be made about the execution of Joe Paul Franklin on Nov 20th, 2013 last week, and about CornCobb's arrest and why Whigger Nutsionalism is such a failure.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-808118.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI December 3, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI December 3, 2013 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

December 3, 2013 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9805#post9805

Tonight, we continue covering the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Recently we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel was dead, David took refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push". Saul sought comfort with the Witch of Endor, who raised up a demon impersonating Samuel, and Saul was informed that he and his sons would perish in battle on the morrow. Saul rejoined his army and the House of Israel was defeated in battle by the Philistines. Meanwhile David was not allowed within the Philistine army and went back to Ziklag, where he chases and kills the Amalekites.

Tonight, the initial chapters of II Samuel. David is recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah, but the kingship of the rest of Israel, certainly that of Benjamin and the Tribes of Joseph and the Northern and Eastern Tribes of Israel remains with the House of Saul. There is already the divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah. While Samuel was the last of the Judges, the Books of Samuel are the first of the Books of the Kings.

But first a few minutes concerning what is going on in the bowel Movements of White Nationalism and Christian Identity.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-809745.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X