Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understanding DSCI March 18, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI March 18, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

March 18, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0345#post10345
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...324#post409324

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=124251&cmd=tc <----- Talkshoe Program Channel

Thus this re-instituted show will be used to teach the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Tonight, we continue covering the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel was dead, David took refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push". Saul sought comfort with the Witch of Endor, who raised up a demon impersonating Samuel, and Saul was informed that he and his sons would perish in battle on the morrow. Saul rejoined his army and the House of Israel was defeated in battle by the Philistines. Meanwhile David was not allowed within the Philistine army and went back to Ziklag, where he chases and kills the Amalekites.

In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David has been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah have been glossed over, they still remain. David, having become recognized as the legitimate king, brings back to Ark of the Covenant to his new capital of Jerusalem, and breaks the bond with Michal, his first wife and Saul's daughter. David brought the tabernackle/tent to Jerusalem as well and wanted to build a permanent temple for YHWH, but was forbidden to do so as a man of blood. David subdued the Philistines pretty much permanently. A war was began with the Children of Ammon. And in this war, David chose to commit adultery with the Israelite wife of Uriah the Hittite, and had Uriah murdered under color of war.

The result was that no longer did David get a free pass with YHWH . . . YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another after the eldest son raped his half-sister Tamar, then refused to make things right. So David's son avenged his sister's rape by killing the rapist then fleeing to sanctuary in a neighboring kingdom. Joab, David's nephew stood for David's son through trickery and Absalom was allowed back. Wherein he plotted against his father to steal David's kingdom and kill his father. A civil war began in which David had to flee, and Absalom raped David's wives and concubines in open sight of all atop David's own palace. Absalom was defeated and killed by Joab, who had to give David a lecture in how to be a king -- and a man.

Another civil war began with another pretender to the throne . . . David's son Absalom rose up against David, and was put down. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed. And YHWH was no longer finished with David. David was forced by famine to execute Saul's sons and grandsons. And a plague was struck when David dared to take a census.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then decline and death. Tonight, we contiinue the story of the split between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final mustr be destroyed.

One of Jeroboam's worthless sons, Nadab, was overthrown by his general Baasha, an Issacharite, with the consent of YHWH. Everyone of House Jeroboam was destroyed, including Jeroboam's assistants. Baasha ruled as did Jeroboam, and was likewise cursed by YHWH. So then YHWH raised another captain of Baasha's son, Elah, who lasted only two years, when he and his dynasty was overthrown by Zimri, who like a lion destroying the cubs of his predecessor, destroyed all of House Baasha that could be found. However, Zimri only lasted seven days, and was in turn overthrown by Elah's general Omri, who founded his own dynasty. Omri was a competent king and lived to marry his son, Ahab, to a Canaanite/Phoenician princess, Jezebel. And Omri moved out of Shechem and founded a new capital city, Samaria, atop an easily defended hilltop. Zimri had burnt up the palace of the kings of Israel, so Omri wanted to make a new start. Another pretender, Tibni, and there was a civil war of sorts.

And then along came Ahab -- and Jezebel. Tonight I Kings Chapters 18 - 20.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-839066.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI April 1, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI April 1, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

April 1, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0345#post10345
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...138#post410138

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=124251&cmd=tc <----- Talkshoe Program Channel

Thus this re-instituted show will be used to teach the basics of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Tonight, we continue covering the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We cover the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel was dead, David took refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push". Saul sought comfort with the Witch of Endor, who raised up a demon impersonating Samuel, and Saul was informed that he and his sons would perish in battle on the morrow. Saul rejoined his army and the House of Israel was defeated in battle by the Philistines. Meanwhile David was not allowed within the Philistine army and went back to Ziklag, where he chases and kills the Amalekites.

In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David has been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah have been glossed over, they still remain. David, having become recognized as the legitimate king, brings back to Ark of the Covenant to his new capital of Jerusalem, and breaks the bond with Michal, his first wife and Saul's daughter. David brought the tabernackle/tent to Jerusalem as well and wanted to build a permanent temple for YHWH, but was forbidden to do so as a man of blood. David subdued the Philistines pretty much permanently. A war was began with the Children of Ammon. And in this war, David chose to commit adultery with the Israelite wife of Uriah the Hittite, and had Uriah murdered under color of war.

The result was that no longer did David get a free pass with YHWH . . . YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another after the eldest son raped his half-sister Tamar, then refused to make things right. So David's son avenged his sister's rape by killing the rapist then fleeing to sanctuary in a neighboring kingdom. Joab, David's nephew stood for David's son through trickery and Absalom was allowed back. Wherein he plotted against his father to steal David's kingdom and kill his father. A civil war began in which David had to flee, and Absalom raped David's wives and concubines in open sight of all atop David's own palace. Absalom was defeated and killed by Joab, who had to give David a lecture in how to be a king -- and a man.

Another civil war began with another pretender to the throne . . . David's son Absalom rose up against David, and was put down. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed. And YHWH was no longer finished with David. David was forced by famine to execute Saul's sons and grandsons. And a plague was struck when David dared to take a census.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then decline and death. Tonight, we contiinue the story of the split between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final mustr be destroyed.

One of Jeroboam's worthless sons, Nadab, was overthrown by his general Baasha, an Issacharite, with the consent of YHWH. Everyone of House Jeroboam was destroyed, including Jeroboam's assistants. Baasha ruled as did Jeroboam, and was likewise cursed by YHWH. So then YHWH raised another captain of Baasha's son, Elah, who lasted only two years, when he and his dynasty was overthrown by Zimri, who like a lion destroying the cubs of his predecessor, destroyed all of House Baasha that could be found. However, Zimri only lasted seven days, and was in turn overthrown by Elah's general Omri, who founded his own dynasty. Omri was a competent king and lived to marry his son, Ahab, to a Canaanite/Phoenician princess, Jezebel. And Omri moved out of Shechem and founded a new capital city, Samaria, atop an easily defended hilltop. Zimri had burnt up the palace of the kings of Israel, so Omri wanted to make a new start. Another pretender, Tibni, and there was a civil war of sorts.

And then along came Ahab -- and Jezebel. And they didn't like Elijah trying to bring Israel back to YHWH. But in doing evil, they went where no previous Israelite king had dared go: They dared to judicially murder an Israelite landowner and his family in order to enrich themselves. The end result is that YHWH sent Elijah to tell Ahab that his entire family and Ahab's followers and their families were doomed to be overthrown and destroyed absolutely.

Let's understand something: An ordinary criminal was only responsible for his own criminality. A private criminal's sons couldn't be punished for their father's crimes. But a regime criminal, who destroyed not only an innocent subject was doing more -- destroying the means of survival of an entire People -- YHWH's Servant Nation of Israel. Thus a traitor who used to power of the State was to be destroyed absolutely, along with the traitor's entire family. Thus not only alien bloodlines would be destroyed, but also treasonous families who in their greed, destroyed the entire racial social order. Destroying the traitor's family along with destroying the traitor meant that treason was not supposed to prosper.

The principles of I Kings Chapter 21 is even more relevant today, in a time of widespread racial treason. Treason must be stamped and cut out with extreme ruthlessness until all traitors and regime criminals and their supporters and their families are destroyed.

Tonight I Kings Chapters 21 and aftermath.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI April 9, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI April 9, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

April 9, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0501#post10501
        http://pastorlindstedt.org/blog1/und...-april-9-2014/

For the past year or so, I've covered the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We covered the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. Then Saul was killed by the Philistines. In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David had been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah had been glossed over, they still remained. After David committed adultery with Bathsheba, YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another. A civil war began in which David had to flee, when David's son Absalom rose up against David, and was put down. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then his decline and death. Then came the split between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final must be destroyed.

There was many a coup and counter-coup in setting up new dynasties of the kings of Israel. Omri set up his own dynasty and his own capitol city of Samaria. Then along came Omri's son Ahab -- and Jezebel. And they didn't like Elijah trying to bring Israel back to YHWH. But in doing evil, they went where no previous Israelite king had dared go: They dared to judicially murder an Israelite landowner and his family in order to enrich themselves. The end result is that YHWH sent Elijah to tell Ahab that his entire family and Ahab's followers and their families were doomed to be overthrown and destroyed absolutely.

Let's understand something: An ordinary criminal was only responsible for his own criminality. A private criminal's sons couldn't be punished for their father's crimes. But a regime criminal, who destroyed not only an innocent subject was doing more -- destroying the means of survival of an entire People -- YHWH's Servant Nation of Israel. Thus a traitor who used to power of the State was to be destroyed absolutely, along with the traitor's entire family. Thus not only alien bloodlines would be destroyed, but also treasonous families who in their greed, destroyed the entire racial social order. Destroying the traitor's family along with destroying the traitor meant that treason was not supposed to prosper.

The principles of I Kings Chapter 21 is even more relevant today, in a time of widespread racial treason. Treason must be stamped and cut out with extreme ruthlessness until all traitors and regime criminals and their supporters and their families are destroyed.

My Family, Nov. 2003: Myself, center, cw: Roxie Fausnaught,
        Grandchildren Adam Deines, Henry Baldwin, JJ Baldwin, and Helen Deines

Tonight I want to cover the worst day of my life -- April 9, 2004 -- a decade ago when ZOG/Babylon took my grandchildren simply because they could do so and later wanted to railroad me as a racist child molester and send me to prison to be murdered there. First they had to work on the weakest-minded of my grandchildren, and then a year, a month, and a day later, on May 10, 2005, arrested me for statutory sodomy. I was denied affordable bail/bond. When I refused to let them appoint me a public pretender, the same crooked judge who stole the kids, sent me illegally to the NutHouse, where I was doped up and kept from accessing the kort.

Let's understand something: Unlike all of the bowel Movement ass-clown leaders, I never showed anything other than hatred and contempt for them and their pretend "law." I've never said that when someone like me comes to power that we will do anything other than exactly what was dealt out to us when the current criminal regime was in power. We will torture and skin alive the children and families of regime criminals. We will gain confessions through the most cruel and violent means necessary, and we will break the will to power of ZOGling whigger regime criminals. The jews we will exterminate absolutely, except for a small capo Khazaristan for "good jews" and we will set up client kingdumbs of our own corrupt mamzer kings in their own Bantustans. The beaners will be driven out cumpletely.

And I am alive and free because there was no place to the bottom to where regime criminals dared go. But that isn't the case with me. Or any future warlord of the Ten Thousand Warlords. We will understand that the Ends of Racial Survival of YHWH's Servant Nation justify any and all means.

By the way, Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / SoredMamzer took down Whitenationalist.org for a short time by threatening to commence an illegal bogus lawsuit against my hosting provider at CrisisHost. More on that tonight as well.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI April 22, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI April 22, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

April 22, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0599#post10599
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...939#post410939
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0599#post10599

For the past year or so, I've covered the History of the House of Jacob/Israel began on the LoganHunter88 Show covering the Book of Jasher and the Five Books of Moses. Later, this show covered the 450 year period of the Judges written up by the Book of Judges, after the conquest of Canaan. We covered the History of the Early Israelite people from around 1500 BC unto 1100 -- the Book of Samuel and the rise of Saul. The period of Israelite History covered by the Book of Judges was for roughly 450 years from the [partial] Conquest of Canaan under Joshua.

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. Then Saul was killed by the Philistines. In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David had been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah had been glossed over, they still remained. After David committed adultery with Bathsheba, YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another. A civil war began in which David had to flee, when David's son Absalom rose up against David, and was put down. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then his decline and death. Then came the split between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final must be destroyed.

There was many a coup and counter-coup in setting up new dynasties of the kings of Israel. Omri set up his own dynasty and his own capitol city of Samaria. Then along came Omri's son Ahab -- and Jezebel. And they didn't like Elijah trying to bring Israel back to YHWH. But in doing evil, they went where no previous Israelite king had dared go: They dared to judicially murder an Israelite landowner and his family in order to enrich themselves. The end result is that YHWH sent Elijah to tell Ahab that his entire family and Ahab's followers and their families were doomed to be overthrown and destroyed absolutely.

The principles of I Kings Chapter 21 and II Kings the early chapters are even more relevant today, in a time of widespread racial treason. Treason must be stamped and cut out with extreme ruthlessness until all traitors and regime criminals and their supporters and their families are destroyed.

My Family, Nov. 2003: Myself, center, cw: Roxie Fausnaught,
          Grandchildren Adam Deines, Henry Baldwin, JJ Baldwin, and Helen Deines

Tonight, just after April 19, 2014 I want to cover how Elijah, the Old Testament's greatest prophet, actually exterminated over a 100 of Ahab's son's armed followers, burnt them up into crispy critters. II Kings, Chapter 1.

Let's understand something: Unlike all of the bowel Movement ass-clown leaders, I never showed anything other than hatred and contempt for them and their pretend "law." I've never said that when someone like me comes to power that we will do anything other than exactly what was dealt out to us when the current criminal regime was in power. We will torture and skin alive the children and families of regime criminals. We will gain confessions through the most cruel and violent means necessary, and we will break the will to power of ZOGling whigger regime criminals. The jews we will exterminate absolutely, except for a small capo Khazaristan for "good jews" and we will set up client kingdumbs of our own corrupt mamzer kings in their own Bantustans. The beaners will be driven out cumpletely.

And I am alive and free because there was no place to the bottom to where regime criminals dared go. But that isn't the case with me. Or any future warlord of the Ten Thousand Warlords. We will understand that the Ends of Racial Survival of YHWH's Servant Nation justify any and all means.

By the way, Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / SoredMamzer took down Whitenationalist.org for a short time by threatening to commence an illegal bogus lawsuit against my hosting provider at CrisisHost. More on that tonight as well.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-853308.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-22-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Understanding DSCI April 29, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI April 29, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

April 29, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0645#post10645
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...199#post411199
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0645#post10645

And then along came Ahab -- and Jezebel. And they didn't like Elijah trying to bring Israel back to YHWH. But in doing evil, they went where no previous Israelite king had dared go: They dared to judicially murder an Israelite landowner and his family in order to enrich themselves. The end result is that YHWH sent Elijah to tell Ahab that his entire family and Ahab's followers and their families were doomed to be overthrown and destroyed absolutely.

But tonight, we cover II Kings Chapters 2-7, in which Elijah is retired by YHWH and replaced by Elisha, who works many miracles, from sending two she-bears to maul and kill some tards mocking Elisha to raising the dead son of a righteous woman. And Ahab's son Jehoram reigns for a number of years and is saved from the Moabites and the Syrians. Yet there is no future for the House of Ahab.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-855545.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI May 6, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI May 6, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

May 6, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0690#post10690
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...499#post411499
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0690#post10690

But tonight, we cover II Kings Chapters 8-10, in which the House of Ahab, along with their Baal-priests and regime criminals were absolutely destroyed.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-857867.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI May 13, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI May 13, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

May 13, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0720#post10720
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...739#post411739
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0720#post10720

But tonight, we cover II Kings Chapters 11-15, after the House of Ahab, along with their Baal-priests and regime criminals were absolutely destroyed, YHWH gives up on Israel and they are carried away captive in NorthEast Assyria, and "lost".

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-859868.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by Librarian; 05-13-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Understanding DSCI May 20, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI May 20, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

May 20, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0770#post10770
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...956#post411956
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0770#post10770

But tonight, we cover II Kings Chapters 15-17, after the House of Ahab, along with their Baal-priests and regime criminals were absolutely destroyed, YHWH gives up on Israel and they are carried away captive in NorthEast Assyria, and "lost". "Lost" to History, and "lost" to themselves, but not lost to YHWH, who purged them, and purified them, and gave them their Birthright from YHWH given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel. Whereupon we wasted and misspent our Birthright, and now await our destruction with ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final.

I shall also discuss the Talksjew Madness of Visser vs Finckelsheenie, two jewboy mongrels which seem to have fallen permanently out, and why that is a good thing.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-859868.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI May 27, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI May 27, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

May 27, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0805#post10805
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...291#post412291
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0805#post10805

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel was dead, David took refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push".

In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David has been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah have been glossed over, they still remain. David, having become recognized as the legitimate king, brings back to Ark of the Covenant to his new capital of Jerusalem. A war was began with the Children of Ammon. And in this war, David chose to commit adultery with the Israelite wife of Uriah the Hittite, and had Uriah murdered under color of war.

The result was that no longer did David get a free pass with YHWH . . . YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another after the eldest son raped his half-sister Tamar, then refused to make things right. David's son Absalom was plotted against his father to steal David's kingdom and kill his father. A civil war began in which David had to flee. Absalom was defeated and killed by Joab, who had to give David a lecture in how to be a king -- and a man.

Another civil war began with another pretender to the throne. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed. And YHWH was no longer finished with David. David was forced by famine to execute Saul's sons and grandsons. And a plague was struck when David dared to take a census.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then decline and death. Then there was the permanent Division between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final mustr be destroyed.

Last week we covered how YHWH lost patience with the House of Israel, the Ten Tribes, and let the Assyrians deport them in II Kings Chapters 15-17.
                    YHWH gaves up on Israel and they are carried away captive in NorthEast Assyria, and "lost". "Lost" to History, and "lost" to themselves, but not lost to YHWH, who purged them, and purified them, and gave them their Birthright from YHWH given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel. Whereupon we wasted and misspent our Birthright, and now await our destruction with ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final.

But what YHWH intended was known at least 70 years in advance. YHWH made known to a minor prophet named Jonah, that YHWH intended to destroy the Capitol City of the Neo-Assyrian Empire, Nineveh, because of the population's wickedness. The Land of Israel under Jereboam II, was also prosperous, with King Jeroboam II, conquering Damascus and putting the Syrians/Arameans under his rule. But as under Solomon, as under Dumbya Bush, the poor Israelites didn't share in the prosperity, and were ground down. The minor prophets Hosea, Joel, and Amos were contemporaries of Jonah. Their missives to persuade Israel to repent and be saved were written then, before Israel was taken away. But neither Israel, nor Jeroboam II, nor the princes and tribal leaders would listen. A great earthquake of 760 BC, towards the end of Jeroboam II's rule, is mentioned in Amos 1:1. But Israel was doomed to a Bill of Divorcement from YHWH.

So since Nineveh was wicked as the District of Corruption & Congoids is today, the unclean roost of all manner of foul & haetfool birds, YHWH told Jonah to tell Nineveh to repent -- or be destroyed. But Jonah likely got notice of YHWH's intentions towards Israel, and decided to not be a party to saving Israel's future Conqueror and Deporter. Jonah deliberately chose to disobey YHWH, and took a boat going to Tarshish, probably in Spain, and embarked in Joppa. This was the exact opposite direction of Nineveh, which was reached overland by caravan route through Damascus. I am of the opinion that Jonah disobeyed YHWH because of reason of racial patriotism towards his fellow Israelites and for the sake of his posterity because he knew YHWH's intentions and reasoned that if Nineveh was destroyed, then Assyria wouldn't be able to conquer and deport the Israelites 50-70 years in the future.

Tonight, we cover the Book of Jonah.

I shall also discuss the Talksjew Madness of Visser vs Finckelsheenie, two jewboy mongrels which seem to have fallen permanently out, and why that is a good thing.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-864575.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

http://christian-identity.net/forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI June 3, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI June 3, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

June 3, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0835#post10835
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...588#post412588
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0835#post10835

Then we covered the last of the Judges, i.e. Samuel, and the First of the Kings of Israel, Saul, and how the Second King of Israel and the founder of the Judean Dynasty, David, was an outlaw, hunted by Saul. David got tired of being hunted by Saul. Samuel was dead, David took refuge as a warlord for the Philistines, who are about to finish off Saul in a "final push".

In the early middle chapters of II Samuel. David has been recognized as King over the Tribe of Judah and the kingship of the rest of Israel. The divisions present which will take place between Israel and Judah which will fracture after David's son misrules the entire Kingdom of Israel-Judah have been glossed over, they still remain. David, having become recognized as the legitimate king, brings back to Ark of the Covenant to his new capital of Jerusalem. A war was began with the Children of Ammon. And in this war, David chose to commit adultery with the Israelite wife of Uriah the Hittite, and had Uriah murdered under color of war.

The result was that no longer did David get a free pass with YHWH . . . YHWH allowed David's sons to kill one another after the eldest son raped his half-sister Tamar, then refused to make things right. David's son Absalom was plotted against his father to steal David's kingdom and kill his father. A civil war began in which David had to flee. Absalom was defeated and killed by Joab, who had to give David a lecture in how to be a king -- and a man.

Another civil war began with another pretender to the throne. Yet the Division between the House of Israel and the House of Judah deepened and was temporarily healed. And YHWH was no longer finished with David. David was forced by famine to execute Saul's sons and grandsons. And a plague was struck when David dared to take a census.

Then the reign of Solomon ascendant, then decline and death. Then there was the permanent Division between the Houses of Jacob/Israel, lead by the House of Joseph under an Ephraimite Jeroboam, who promptly led the Ten Tribes away from YHWH. This was the beginning of the end for Ancient Israel, as within 250 years they would be carried away by the Assyrians and scattered all throughout the British Isles to India. But for much of those years, YHWH raised up new kings and new dynasties, and they would be destroyed, along with their followers. All of which underscores my point that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final mustr be destroyed.

The last few weeks we covered how YHWH lost patience with the House of Israel, the Ten Tribes, and let the Assyrians deport them in II Kings Chapters 15-17.
                      YHWH gaves up on Israel and they are carried away captive in NorthEast Assyria, and "lost". "Lost" to History, and "lost" to themselves, but not lost to YHWH, who purged them, and purified them, and gave them their Birthright from YHWH given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel. Whereupon we wasted and misspent our Birthright, and now await our destruction with ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final.

But what YHWH intended was known at least 70 years in advance. YHWH made known to a minor prophet named Jonah, that YHWH intended to destroy the Capitol City of the Neo-Assyrian Empire, Nineveh, because of the population's wickedness. The Land of Israel under Jereboam II, was also prosperous, with King Jeroboam II, conquering Damascus and putting the Syrians/Arameans under his rule. But as under Solomon, as under Dumbya Bush, the poor Israelites didn't share in the prosperity, and were ground down. The minor prophets Hosea, Joel, and Amos were contemporaries of Jonah. Their missives to persuade Israel to repent and be saved were written then, before Israel was taken away. But neither Israel, nor Jeroboam II, nor the princes and tribal leaders would listen. A great earthquake of 760 BC, towards the end of Jeroboam II's rule, is mentioned in Amos 1:1. But Israel was doomed to a Bill of Divorcement from YHWH.

So since Nineveh was wicked as the District of Corruption & Congoids is today, the unclean roost of all manner of foul & haetfool birds, YHWH told Jonah to tell Nineveh to repent -- or be destroyed. But Jonah likely got notice of YHWH's intentions towards Israel, and decided to not be a party to saving Israel's future Conqueror and Deporter. Jonah deliberately chose to disobey YHWH, and took a boat going to Tarshish, probably in Spain, and embarked in Joppa. This was the exact opposite direction of Nineveh, which was reached overland by caravan route through Damascus. I am of the opinion that Jonah disobeyed YHWH because of reason of racial patriotism towards his fellow Israelites and for the sake of his posterity because he knew YHWH's intentions and reasoned that if Nineveh was destroyed, then Assyria wouldn't be able to conquer and deport the Israelites 50-70 years in the future.

Tonight, we cover the Book of Hosea, wherein YHWH warned Israel that She/Israel was going to get her Bill of Divorcement, to be carried away and scattered, dead as an organic body politic. To symbolize this upcoming Day of Divorcement, YHWH commanded this minor prophet to marry a whore, who would have children, either by Hosea or by her customers/lovers with suggestive names by which YHWH would announce His impatience and frustration with the whoring Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Hosea was an older contemporary of Jonah. Jonah knew full well of what his contemporary Hosea prophesied thirteen years previous to Jonah's mission. Hence Jonah's rebellion. Amos and Joel were also the minor prophets who lived and prophesied before Jonah as well.

I shall also discuss the Talksjew Madness of Visser vs Finckelsheenie vs Eliar November, three jewboy mongrels which seem to have fallen permanently out, and why that is a good thing.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI June 7, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI June 7, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

June 7, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0835#post10855
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...774#post412774
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0835#post10855

Originally posted by Rabbi Finck-el-Sheenie View Post

Rabbi Finckelsheenieia's Gonerrhea Fridaze -- 6June14

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/chr...-june-6th-2014
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0854#post10854
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0854#post10854

Ever since this Ashkenazi Jersey Shitty jewboy, i.e. me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie got out of prison for murdering some Puerto Rican prisoner I and my Ashkenazi jew handlers at the Ashkenazi Defecation League has had one goal in mind as an Ashkenazi jew ZOGbot: Changing Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

To do that, I beguiled the Chicago Sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, Capt'n Senility Chifton Emahiser the Sicilian guido papist-preterist, and best of all, Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor. I really miss that lil guido with the sucktion applying it to my two-inches of foreskin, I let SoredMamzer suck it any time it wants, er, yeah.

Anyways, as a "Papist Preterist" I've gone all Gerda-Kochite "No Devil" and claim that when the Roman Catkick Baal-Cult of Cybele put pore Satan in the pit that pore Satan died and becum-cum the jews, like me.

Tonight, when Moaner Mountcum-cummery calls in I tell her that Satan was multiple demons and that they all were mortal and that they had their way with Eve, mistaking Eve for Lilith or whatever this jewboy wants to claim tonight to itz mongrel tards calling into my Talmudic sewing circle.

Yet I want to claim to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and at the same time claim that I know more than Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet. This while having this jew mongrel Allen Rouse who was kicked out of $permFart, along with Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney of the Sapphiracy of Klunt. I'll also whine like a jew pussy like I did in Administrative Segregation when all them niggers fucked me in the ass for a pack of Ramen noodles.

I simply am unable to prove my kikeshit and we have a bunch of live wires calling in and I have to yell and scream because they know more DSCI than I do. Guest #21 sure tore this idiot Talmudic skrewler a new asshole.

Pope Marty Lindstedt/Samuelson called in. Did you know that there are no Swedes named Samuelson, even though they cum from Helsingborg to South Dakota and Finck is short for the jew names "Finck", "Fink" and "Finckelstein" and especially Finckelsheenie? Why, I'm as Irish as John Kerry-Kohn!!! If it wasn't for that anglo-mestizo used pussy like Melissa, why I'd still be going ass-to-mouth with 42BB Bitch-tits Matt TwOtt ZOGbottt and SoredMamzer in jew yawk, and living with Momma Finckelsheenie. Why my two-and-a-half nigger Cadillac snout was gotten the old fashioned way: Like Corn-Cobb and SoredMamzer, I'm at least 14% nigger and most of the rest of it is jew!!!

I whine like a kike pussy about "trolling" by jewronomo Visser and Pope Marty. And like it is said about us jews, I "forget" that I've trolled jewromy's Talksjew shows and have bought, thanks to ZOG, entire scores of domain names to say the same old stupid shit. And, along with Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James and Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren, took down all of Pope Marty's web pages, blogs, forums, and that of others as well. I am no stranger to hypocrisy.

So I'll have this "Open Lines" show because my ZOG handlers told me that this stupid nasty jewboy simply must try to pick up somce new mamzers because I've pissed off 99.99 percent of the .01 percent of the aboveground portion of Christian Identity. Now Pope Marty and them Pisser-Possums and them NimBusters are trashing me out and playing "Cossacks & jewboys" while I hunker down in my Teamspeak-Talksjew Shityl.

Since January 2013 I've admitted that I, Rabbi Finckelsheenie doesn't believe or teach DSCI as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show. "DSCI' is an "Allegory used to represent a race-mixing event"

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3 Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese

So what do I, Finckelsheenie really believe? I've joined the Sapphiracy of Klunt and believe that there is "No Devil" like Shelton Emry and Klunt Downey. I Finckelsheenie deny Dual-Seedline Orthodoxy. I've been huffing queef fumes from the Sapphiracy of Klunt [KKKlowney] and now gone cumpletely No-Devil? No Debbil but theyz a Debbie-el in Missus Klunt!!!

Cum-cum, cum-cum, oy vey!!!

Teamspeak Link: http://christogenea.org/system/files...-OpenLines.mp3
                        Talksjew Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-865578.mp3

Friday night, June 6, 2014, Rabbi MildSwill NiggerNose Finck-el-sheenie had "open lines" to itz Talmudic sewing circle. I called in to tag Rabbi Finckelsheenie with going ass-to-mouth with Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor and by implication engaged in a Coonspiracy to take down a dozen of my forums, web pages, and blogs -- and that of others under color of bogus DMCA cumplaints and Terms of Service trolling. Thus Rabbi Finckelsheenie and Finckelsheenie's mamzer and jew and whigger ZOGtards are liable for civil damages and possibly criminal penalties as well.

Mainly Rabbi Finckelsheenie had right worsesheepfool mongrel tards like Allen Rouse, some mongrel from Long Island calling in. But sometimes, like Guest 21, there were also criticism that Rabbi Finckelsheenie wasn't able to answer because most of Finckelsheenie's kikeshit is warmed over "Papist Preterism" and Gerda-Kochite Sapphiracy of Klunt (Downey) No-Devil idiocy. Moaner Montgomery called in and asked Rabbi Finckelsheenie some questions and Rabbi Finckelsheenie yapped about how "Satan was many devils" who were "Bad Trees and Mortal" in the Garden of Eden. This is nonsense of course, as from Genesis Chapter 3 to Revelation Chapter 20 -- 99.9% of the entire Bible, there is only one Satan / The Devil / The Dragon, not 666 or more of them. Rabbi Finckelsheenie simply makes most of this shit up, from Talmudic teachings.

So tonight, a special Understanding DSCI program playing Rabbi Finckelsheenie's "No Devil Papist-Preterist" Kikeshit of June 6th, 2014 with a panel discussion by Keith Southworth, Mona Montgomery, Bruce Gorman, and anyone else wanting to call in.

Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-868025.mp3

Aftermath: Bruce Gorman, Mona Montgomery, and Keith Southworth were in. Bruce got tired. Keith Southworth wanted to discuss pretty much everything other than Rabbi Finckelsheenie's papist preterism No-Devil jew-mamzerism and everything about the same sort of stupid shit that made me wash my hands of him over two years ago. So, since Keith insisted on hijacking the program, after he was muted twice, he hung up and run off. I continued with the show using Skype.

I, like Mona Montgomery, want Keith Southworth to have his own show. Regrettably Keith prefers to not do his own show as much as wanting to take over and disrupt the show of those foolish enough to let him on. Keith will interrupt, then when you interrupt his interrupting, whine that he isn't given a chance to speak. Then while claiming that others are being deliberately obtuse, pretends that he cannot understand the obvious. This means that it is impossible to have any agenda carried out, even when agreed upon in advance, and that you are as a host at the mercy of whatever silly shit Keith Southworth wants to "prove." The end result is that you are forced to block him to gain coherence, and eventually Keith gets annoyed at not getting away with his disruption, and hangs up.

In short, Keith Southworth isn't able to maintain his own show except for once a month or so, but if you have Keith on your show you won't be able to grind your own grist either.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Keith's whole purpose was to divert the topic from Finck.

Keith's whole purpose was to divert the topic from Finck.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0857#post10857
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0857#post10857

Martin,

Keith's whole purpose was to divert the topic from Finck. Why? See it for what it is. There is a multitude of those whose whole purpose is to cause turmoil and sidetrack.

He knows nothing but the same old Christianism that has come from the lambish looking dragon speaking beast of Rev. 13:11.

I was not able to join your show last night, but no body got to say anything but Keith anyway.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Understanding DSCI June 10, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI June 10, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

June 10, 2014 10:00pm EST/9:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0862#post10862
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...835#post412835
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0862#post10862

Originally posted by Rabbi Finck-el-Sheenie View Post

Rabbi Finckelsheenieia's Gonerrhea Fridaze -- 6June14

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/chr...-june-6th-2014
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0854#post10854
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0854#post10854

Ever since this Ashkenazi Jersey Shitty jewboy, i.e. me, Rabbi Finckelsheenie got out of prison for murdering some Puerto Rican prisoner I and my Ashkenazi jew handlers at the Ashkenazi Defecation League has had one goal in mind as an Ashkenazi jew ZOGbot: Changing Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

To do that, I beguiled the Chicago Sephardic jew Eli James/jewseph Kutz-November, Capt'n Senility Chifton Emahiser the Sicilian guido papist-preterist, and best of all, Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor. I really miss that lil guido with the sucktion applying it to my two-inches of foreskin, I let SoredMamzer suck it any time it wants, er, yeah.

Anyways, as a "Papist Preterist" I've gone all Gerda-Kochite "No Devil" and claim that when the Roman Catkick Baal-Cult of Cybele put pore Satan in the pit that pore Satan died and becum-cum the jews, like me.

Tonight, when Moaner Mountcum-cummery calls in I tell her that Satan was multiple demons and that they all were mortal and that they had their way with Eve, mistaking Eve for Lilith or whatever this jewboy wants to claim tonight to itz mongrel tards calling into my Talmudic sewing circle.

Yet I want to claim to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and at the same time claim that I know more than Pastors Wesley Swift and Bertrand Comparet. This while having this jew mongrel Allen Rouse who was kicked out of $permFart, along with Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney of the Sapphiracy of Klunt. I'll also whine like a jew pussy like I did in Administrative Segregation when all them niggers fucked me in the ass for a pack of Ramen noodles.

I simply am unable to prove my kikeshit and we have a bunch of live wires calling in and I have to yell and scream because they know more DSCI than I do. Guest #21 sure tore this idiot Talmudic skrewler a new asshole.

Pope Marty Lindstedt/Samuelson called in. Did you know that there are no Swedes named Samuelson, even though they cum from Helsingborg to South Dakota and Finck is short for the jew names "Finck", "Fink" and "Finckelstein" and especially Finckelsheenie? Why, I'm as Irish as John Kerry-Kohn!!! If it wasn't for that anglo-mestizo used pussy like Melissa, why I'd still be going ass-to-mouth with 42BB Bitch-tits Matt TwOtt ZOGbottt and SoredMamzer in jew yawk, and living with Momma Finckelsheenie. Why my two-and-a-half nigger Cadillac snout was gotten the old fashioned way: Like Corn-Cobb and SoredMamzer, I'm at least 14% nigger and most of the rest of it is jew!!!

I whine like a kike pussy about "trolling" by jewronomo Visser and Pope Marty. And like it is said about us jews, I "forget" that I've trolled jewromy's Talksjew shows and have bought, thanks to ZOG, entire scores of domain names to say the same old stupid shit. And, along with Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James and Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren, took down all of Pope Marty's web pages, blogs, forums, and that of others as well. I am no stranger to hypocrisy.

So I'll have this "Open Lines" show because my ZOG handlers told me that this stupid nasty jewboy simply must try to pick up somce new mamzers because I've pissed off 99.99 percent of the .01 percent of the aboveground portion of Christian Identity. Now Pope Marty and them Pisser-Possums and them NimBusters are trashing me out and playing "Cossacks & jewboys" while I hunker down in my Teamspeak-Talksjew Shityl.

Since January 2013 I've admitted that I, Rabbi Finckelsheenie doesn't believe or teach DSCI as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show. "DSCI' is an "Allegory used to represent a race-mixing event"

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3 Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese

So what do I, Finckelsheenie really believe? I've joined the Sapphiracy of Klunt and believe that there is "No Devil" like Shelton Emry and Klunt Downey. I Finckelsheenie deny Dual-Seedline Orthodoxy. I've been huffing queef fumes from the Sapphiracy of Klunt [KKKlowney] and now gone cumpletely No-Devil? No Debbil but theyz a Debbie-el in Missus Klunt!!!

Cum-cum, cum-cum, oy vey!!!

Teamspeak Link: http://christogenea.org/system/files...-OpenLines.mp3
                            Talksjew Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-865578.mp3

Saturday night, June 7, 2014, I had somewhat of a disaster of a show:

Bruce Gorman, Mona Montgomery, and Keith Southworth were in. Bruce got tired. Keith Southworth wanted to discuss pretty much everything other than Rabbi Finckelsheenie's papist preterism No-Devil jew-mamzerism and everything about the same sort of stupid shit that made me wash my hands of him over two years ago. So, since Keith insisted on hijacking the program, after he was muted twice, he hung up and run off. I continued with the show using Skype.

I, like Mona Montgomery, want Keith Southworth to have his own show. Regrettably Keith prefers to not do his own show as much as wanting to take over and disrupt the show of those foolish enough to let him on. Keith will interrupt, then when you interrupt his interrupting, whine that he isn't given a chance to speak. Then while claiming that others are being deliberately obtuse, pretends that he cannot understand the obvious. This means that it is impossible to have any agenda carried out, even when agreed upon in advance, and that you are as a host at the mercy of whatever silly shit Keith Southworth wants to "prove." The end result is that you are forced to block him to gain coherence, and eventually Keith gets annoyed at not getting away with his disruption, and hangs up.

In short, Keith Southworth isn't able to maintain his own show except for once a month or so, but if you have Keith on your show you won't be able to grind your own grist either.

On Sunday's Movement Turd, Dewey Tucker called in. I do not agree with Dewey about "reincarnation/re-resurrection" nor no free will, nor that YHWH sets Satan as a tool to enhance us Israelites made flesh on this Earth to more godly advancement. But Dewey Tucker has thought out what he believes, and knows how to use Scripture to justify his beliefs. Best yet, unlike the jewboys and mongrels like Finck, Eliar James, jewromy Visser, Dan Johns, et. al, Dewey isn't afraid of dissent and criticism. Almost everyone else playing "Christian Identity" while jew, mongrel, or ZOGbot has no such serenity or command of the Scripture able to overcome criticisms. Best of all, Dewey Tucker doesn't even pretend to be "Christian Identity" or even "Christian" at all any more.

Which is why when I have Dewey Tucker call in, I'm able to have a civilized conversation between Israelite brethren, as opposed to the snarling between animals which inevitably occurs when dealing with jews, mongrels, and ZOGbots pretending to be something that they are not.

Dewey cleared up a few things in the later "History" of Christian Identity as well. Rabbi Finckelsheenie was trying to worm itz way in when it started getting all kikeish on Dewey Tucker in Dewey's own home. I learned more about Butler's failed attempt to take over Pastor Wesley Swift's affiliated congregations, and moving to Idaho where Butler set up his own Aryan Nations, which was a change from Swift's time.

Whereas Keith Southworth hasn't any confidence in his own beliefs to where if thwarted, Keith gets all nasty to where nobody can work with him. After hanging up on me because I had to mute him twice because Keith just had to have his own way on my own show, Keith hasn't spoken to me since. I'll invite Keith to call up again tonight, if Keith wants.

Tonight I'll cover how everyone wanting to play Christian Identity gravitates to their own kind, and how they last as long as they can.

And, a belated Pentecost sermon of sorts tonight.

Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-868971.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Understanding DSCI June 17, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI June 17, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

June 173, 2014 11:00pm EST/10:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...895#post108935
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...582#post413582
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...10895#post1089

The last few weeks we covered how YHWH lost patience with the House of Israel, the Ten Tribes, and let the Assyrians deport them in II Kings Chapters 15-17.

Tonight, we cover the Second Half of the Book of Hosea, wherein YHWH warned Israel that She/Israel was going to get her Bill of Divorcement, to be carried away and scattered, dead as an organic body politic. To symbolize this upcoming Day of Divorcement, YHWH commanded this minor prophet to marry a whore, who would have children, either by Hosea or by her customers/lovers with suggestive names by which YHWH would announce His impatience and frustration with the whoring Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Hosea was an older contemporary of Jonah. Jonah knew full well of what his contemporary Hosea prophesied thirteen years previous to Jonah's mission. Hence Jonah's rebellion. Amos and Joel were also the minor prophets who lived and prophesied before Jonah as well.

I shall also discuss the Talksjew Madness of Visser vs Finckelsheenie vs Eliar November, three jewboy mongrels which seem to have fallen permanently out, and why that is a good thing.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-871266.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Understanding DSCI June 24, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

Understanding DSCI June 24, 2014 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe?

June 24, 2014 11:00pm EST/10:00 pm CST

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0925#post10925
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...583#post413583
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0925#post10925

Then we covered the the Book of Hosea, wherein YHWH warned Israel that She/Israel was going to get her Bill of Divorcement, to be carried away and scattered, dead as an organic body politic. To symbolize this upcoming Day of Divorcement, YHWH commanded this minor prophet to marry a whore, who would have children, either by Hosea or by her customers/lovers with suggestive names by which YHWH would announce His impatience and frustration with the whoring Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Tonight we cover the Book of Amos. Amos was an older contemporary of Hosea, Joel, and Jonah. Not a "professional prophet" Amos reveals himself as a herdsman of sheep or cattle, and from this "working class" background excoriated the King Jereboam II, the princes and tribal elders and the wealthy who were grinding down the poor Israelites -- like today in which AmurriKwa was morphing from a middle-class whigger Israelite decaying Empire to a Turd-Whirrrld shithole in which the renegade thieving shabbes whiggers and anglo-mestizos are going ass-to-mouth with Spawn of Satan jews to do the sort of stupid shit which will bring about the Apocalypse. Amos was a "class racial patriot" and probably the first of the prophets to write his prophecies in what became the Old Testament. Amos is the first to predict the dire "Day of YHWH" in which all nations, but especially Israel, would pay for its sins of greed and stupidity. For in oppressing the People, their "betters" had the most to lose -- and lose it they did because it was they and their families who would be deported into the Assyrian captivity and never come back. It was the poor and old who were likely left behind in Samaria, as they were not worth taking away captive, wherein they bred with the Cutheans and became the Samaritans of Christ's day, wherein they were adjudged worthless by most of the following empire builders.

After-Action Report:

Program Download Link: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-124251/TS-873326.mp3

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X