• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday?

DOOMSDAY?

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...233#post362233
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7401#post7401

According to a whole raft of prophets, electronic computer engines, prediction tools like I-Ching, and even the Mayans, we are all facing doomsday tomorrow. And after thirty years of serious, open-minded research into this, along with many other anomalies in our world, I have come to the inescapable conclusion that there is indeed a chance something like they all warn us about could take place tomorrow. The vast majority of the prophesies and pseudo-sciences that many people ascribe to, I found to be complete bull. In fact it amazes me at just how gullible the public really is. But this 2012 thing has some serious merit to it. I'm NOT saying it will happen, what I am saying is that there's a definite chance that it could. Through my long years of research, hunting down out-of-print books and reading ancient volumes that are still in the possession of museums, I discovered that this earth has gone through several if not a score of major upheavals in the dim past. Most were catastrophic floods that inundated the entire planet, wiping out all traces of civilization, caused by gigantic meteor and comet strikes. Some were caused by massive pole shifts that caused the earth to literally swap ends, again causing the seas to wash over the continents, destroying most life. Many, many species have gone extinct because of these cyclical events, which seem to take place approximately every five to six-thousand years . . .

I have found two places on earth that still possess some of the ancient records recounting past catastrophic floods. From what I can piece together, the worst one in quite a while occurred approximately 12,000 years ago. I could write a book on what I found about that event, but I don't have the time or energy to go into it here. Some of these past civilizations were far more advanced than us, and their technology was not based on the use of fossil fuels, but dark energy, a thing we are only now discovering. Recently a huge city was found on the bottom of the south Pacific, almost two miles under the water. The foundations and layout of this city is amazingly advanced, far ahead of anything we have attained. And yet there they lie, another dead culture from long ago, so ancient that all their records, memories, songs and history are gone forever. And this is only one of many sets of advanced and different ruins found all over the world, each being from a far earlier date than its brothers . . .

Recently the National Geological Institute released its findings on what they now call "electromagnetic anomalies". All over the world, especially out in our oceans, there are huge areas . . . some larger than the state of Texas, that have reversed their magnetic poles. The earth generates a powerful magnetic field that protects all life on this planet from cosmic rays, which would fry us all in a matter of seconds.

And if enough of these areas are created . . . enough to tip the balance, the earth will literally swap poles . . . and ends, causing a geological upheaval that no one living has ever seen. Of course the end could be caused by a surprise nuclear attack on us that triggers global nuclear war, or it could be any number of things. But I have to tell you in all sincerity, that all this could be pure-dee bulls**t. Look at it this way; If I'm still here at the end of the day tomorrow, and the Internet is still up and running, then perhaps it was all B.S. Personally I hope that it is. I have more than enough problems to deal with in my life right now than to have to worry about a stinking doomsday. I don't want it or need it . . . .

Even if all this goes bust, you all need to cinch up your shorts because our enemies are planning something particularly nasty for all of us in the very near future. Either way, we're all going to find rest and peace hard things to keep hold of. By tomorrow night we'll all know the score. I hope we're all here to talk about it. But if by chance things go to hell in a hand basket, I want you all to know that it's been an honor and a privilege working with you. Good luck to us all . . . .

JOOM

"You cannot negotiate with evil, you can only kill it." -- Joom

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.

Ill Fagno's Apocalypse

Ill Fagno's Apocalypse

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...242#post362242
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7406#post7406

What a trip that would be.

All the blowhard Catholics (and sphincter-pinching Prots, money-hungry Jews, dog-eating Buddhists, simpering Hindus, etc) looking up at the sky, howling out to an utterly-indifferent Almighty, "It's not possible! Only WE followed your rules and honored Jeboo/Vishnu/Buddha.....how can it be that we were wrong, and some meaningless volcano-god panfaces in grass skirts were right?"

And God, in between spitting out sunflower-seed shells, shrugs, "What do you want from me? You backed the wrong horse, that's all."

Then, after ducking incoming sunflower-seed shells the size of Buicks, they will all thrust up their respective Holy Books and shout, "But you promised..... in the sacred scriptures.....and God cannot lie!"

"Yeah, but I didn't write those books. Some guys wrote those books. You believed what you wanted to believe; what's it got to do with me?" And He momentarily drops the mind shield so that mankind can finally see, to their horror, the true 72-tentacled-with-one-giant-eye form of Yahweh, so vile it makes Cthulhu seem like Topher Grace.

"But-but-but...." the races of Earth all sputter in futility, as one bearded Jew rises gingerly to say, "Before you obliterate the Earth, O Mighty One, might I ask of You one solitary question?"

"No, because it's gonna be about the Holocaust, and I'm as tired of hearing it as everybody else. Look, you all had a good run. But now it's time to eat hot lava."

And with a deafening thunderclap, the Apocalypse was off at a gallop; and what fire and flood left alive, ensuing famine and pestilence made short work of.

God took a moment to watch, until He was prompted to attend to a persistently-annoying distraction on the surface of the moon. "Gimme that fuckin' thing", He grumbled to no one in particular, yanking an American flag out of a crater and flinging it into a far nebula, adding "And will someone tell Me what these golf balls are doing here?!"

The Spider Knows!!!

Comment

The Mayans lied, Joom choked, and Ragno swallowed. Rags that wasn't sunflower shells hitting you in the face.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7421#post7421
      Last edited by 6KILLER; 12-24-2012, 08:28 PM.
      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Working...
      X