Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VNNF Fuktard: Going off my meds - what withdrawal can do to you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VNNF Fuktard: Going off my meds - what withdrawal can do to you.

VNNF FukTard: Going off my meds - what withdrawal can do to you.

by Steven L Akins,
    6th Pictish Tubalkenite URL of FAkins

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post1486106
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7521#post7521

For the past 6 or 7 months at the suggestion of my family doctor, I have been taking a fairly new anti-depressant called Viibryd (40 mg.) due to my doctor's thinking that it might improve my general mood.

I have a long history of depression, which I have always felt was mostly situational, due to the fact that life is full of things that bring us down. Over the past 25 years I've tried various different prescriptions for SSRI anti-depressants; none of which did anything to eliminate the things in life that tend to bring me down, and consequently had no noticeable effect toward improving my mood; so I would eventually quit taking them until my doctor would press me to try the latest new anti-depressant in the belief that it would somehow improve my reaction to the disappointments that life hands all of us with predictable regularity.

"Life sucks, here take this pill and maybe you won't feel so bad about how sucky life is."

Yeah, sure, alright, whatever....

So for the past 6 months I have been taking my little blue pills every night before I go to bed.

Well, my prescription ran out at the end of December and my next scheduled doctor's appointment wasn't until the 22nd of January.

The prescription I have for Viibryd requires my doctor to request a prior authorization through my insurance provider to cover the cost of the medicine in order for the pharmacy to be able to fill the prescription.

Unfortunately, neither the doctor's office or the pharmacy were open on New Year's eve or New Year's day, so my prescription ran out and I didn't have any pills to take until I could get the doctor to request a new prior authorization in order to write a new prescription for more pills, which I had to wait until January 2nd in order to call in and get an answering machine recording telling me to leave a message with the nurse for my refill request which would not be available for at least 24 hours.

So another day goes by, I am now three days off my meds and having very unpleasant withdrawals - my head feels funny, I can't sleep, toss and turn, have crazy dreams, and just basically feel shitty like I have a bad case of flu, feel dizzy and crap like that.

So the next day (yesterday) I decided to go to my doctor's office to see if I could get them to give me a sample pack like I started off with when the doctor first put me on the pills, so I could take the samples until the doctor got my prescription filled.

I guess that was a bad idea.

When I get to the doctor's office, the bitchy young receptionist chatting away with her co-worker behind the sliding glass window finally acknowledges my presence. I try to tell her what I want and immediately she cops an attitude and gives me some line about the doctor and the nurse being out to lunch and they won't be back until blah, blah, blah......

I try telling her again that I am having bad withdrawals and that I need to speak with someone in the back about getting a sample or getting my prescription filled. Again Miss Bitch (a young, skinny, tanned, brunette) cops her authoritarian attitude and basically tells me to shove off.

At that point I feel my right arm, which was holding a half-full can of diet Dr. Pepper, rear back and throw the can as hard as I could in the direction of Miss Bitch's head, which missed and hit the back wall of the office as I yelled at her that I would come through that glass window and fucking kill her if she didn't do something to get me my meds.

Now, I admit, I am a high strung individual who gets pissed off easily; but normally I manage to more or less control it, but in that case I couldn't, as I tried to explain to the cops who showed up at the pharmacy across the parking lot as I was waiting for them to give me a few pills to tide me over until I got my prescription filled.

Withdrawal from anti-depressants is a mother-fucker - it will seriously make you homicidal. It's a good thing my assault-soda wasn't a Bushmaster; or you all would be hearing about the mass shooting that took place at the medical plaza in Jasper, Alabama.

Over the course of the next few weeks I plan on weaning myself off the Viibryd slowly while I search for a new doctor.

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
    I Need A Zero!!!!!!

The moment you all have been waiting for.... The Return of FAkins

The moment you all have been waiting for.... The Return of FAkins

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...43#post1533743
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8238#post8238

Originally posted by Queefer
    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...36#post1533736

Here is your first assignment.

Commission for the Preservation of the New Order; Vanguard News Network Forums Division

Group Maintained by Nigel Thornberry

Sick of feminism, Stormfrontism, trolls, O'Malley, and the general lack of intelligence on VNNF lately? If you're reading this, you have been invited into the Commission for the Preservation of the New Order; Vanguard News Network Forums Division. The most extreme Commission is developed to preserve the virtues and intellectual integrity of Vanguard News Network Forums. We are not afraid to attention whore shame those who break the ethical and moral code of the forum. To present a better vision of VNNF we must have both a strong hand but rational philosophical outlook. When whore shaming we must hold no punches and be able to easily cite aberrations of vitality against the enemy. Only the very best characters will be invited, but together we will be able to shape a new VNNF and hopefully bring back the golden days where the intelligence of men and honor of women was upheld in the very highest order.

We will chase out the pigs and bring light to this place. Long live the Commission!

First assignment?

What do you think I have been up to in my absence?

Linder and I have been busy infiltrating the enemy camp, a la "Operation Flyover"

Steven L. Akins

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
    I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X