X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHAM ELECTION '08: Episode One: THE LESSONS OF IOWA

THE LESSONS OF IOWA

by CGO

January 3, 2008 was, undoubtedly, one of the happiest nights of my life. :-)

After having completed Part Two of my Sham Election '08 series that morning, and gotten what I considered to be a sufficient amount of sleep, I headed off to The Disc Exchange to pick up the Merle Haggard box set I had gotten them to hold for me the week before.

Once done, I went to CiCi's Pizza and ordered the buffet. I managed to eat the two plates-full of pizza and cheese-sticks, but, after I went back for seconds, I had to go take a shit. When I came back, one of the sorry-ass wetbacks who worked there had thrown away all the food I had left and taken my glass. :-(

Ordinarily, I would have found the manager and told him about it, warning him *NOT* to let it happen again, but, as it was, I was in a hurry to get home. After eight months of "talk, talk, talk, talk, 'til you lose your patience" it was finally time for the rubber to meet the road: The Iowa Caucus.

I knew that, despite the Jewsmedia's best efforts, Hitlery was *NOT* gonna be a shoo-in for the Democratic nomination. She and Obama had been running neck-and-neck, right up until the week of the Caucus. Then, according to some polls, it was looking like a three-way-tie between her, Obama, and Edwards, and, according to some others, Edwards was leading her and Obama both.

So, at any rate, I knew that, media propaganda notwithstanding, Rotten Clit was *NOT* likely to win it. It was only a question of, A., Who would beat her, and, B., How badly. :-D

I had been speculating, that morning, in my analysis of the Democratic Candidates, whether Obama would even stand a chance in New Hampshire if Rotten Clit came in second in Iowa. Thankfully, this would be a question that I wouldn't have to ponder. ;-)

I had thought that, considering the fact that Iowa is one of the whitest places on Planet Earth, Edwards was really helping Obama by being in the race---that, in fact, he might not be able to win at all without Edwards' participation.

As it turned out, I was wrong. Obama didn't come in second to Edwards or Clinton. Edwards came in second to Obama, with Rotten Clit finishing DEAD LAST!!! :-D

Apparently, Iowa wasn't as "racist" as I had thought. :-/ Then again, it would appear that the only people who even bothered to vote there were young, angry, Left-leaning college kids and senior citizens. One can only assume that everyone in between has either turned Republican or given up on the system altogether. As it stands, the blue-collar vote doesn't seem to amount to JACK SHIT in Iowa anymore. The working class simply didn't vote. :-(

Of course, the media response to this, predictable as it was, really did amuse me. ;-) They immediately started trumpeting: "THE END OF RACISM!!!" at the top of their lungs. Yeah, right, guys. That's why Obama won. Because, while we were all focusing on silly little insignificant things like the war in Iraq and illegal immigration, racism was eradicated from off the face of the earth, and we didn't even know it!!! :-/

Thankfully, of course, we had them to tell us so, or, otherwise, we would still be woefully ignorant of the fact. Sure. Whatever.

It wasn't because they all so DESPERATELY wanted Hillary to win that they chose to simply IGNORE REALITY, somewhat akin to sticking one's fingers in one's ears and going: "Nyah-nyah-nyah-NYAH-nyah!!!" Or because they were simply too damn LAZY to report the facts on the ground. No, couldn't be that. ;-( Had to be the whole racism-disappearing-from-off-the-face-of-the-earth thing. Otherwise, HOW COULD THEY BE WRONG??? :-/ :-(

The fact of the matter is, the *ONLY* people on the Left who were ever "racist" against Obama in the first place were these MEDIA SCUMBAGS themselves, along with a few Hollywood types. And, deep down, they *KNOW* they're racist, and they feel guilty about it. That's why they feel they have to act their silly little part to the hilt---to exult in the lack of racism of us ignorant shitkickers out here in the Heartland, in order to absolve themselves of their own racism, at least in their twisted little minds. :-/ ;-(

You see, just as the brainwashed neo-con schwein thinks he can magically protect himself from all harm, just by putting a yellow ribbon magnet on the back of his SUV, the just-as-odious species known as Liberalus Americanus seems to think that, since he has always believed "America" to be a "racist country", and everyone besides himself and his rich-ass yuppie friends to be nothing but hopelessly benighted, bigoted, toothless inbreds, if he comes to the intellectual conclusion that the country simply wouldn't vote for a black presidential candidate, he sees absolutely nothing "racist" about this. He sees himself as merely being "pragmatic", considering the incredibly "racist" state of the nation.

Once the facts come to light, however, that these yuppie know-it-alls in fact, knew NOTHING, and the average American is *NOT* so "racist" after all, then they must appear to be thrilled about this. They think that, if they give a convincing-enough performance, their viewers will forget that they were the "racist" ones in the first place!!! :-/ Talk about your condescension!!!! :-(

The sad fact of the matter is that, to a great extent, it actually worked. Like the saying goes, you'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. :-(

While I will admit that, I, too, was wrong about the voters of Iowa, I never had my head so far up my ass as to actually think that the MAJORITY of Democratic voters wouldn't support a black candidate. They would and they will.

But only if the Jewsmedia and their little Hymiewood "Goy toys" learn to stop their wheezing, wheedling, hand-wringing over whether Obama is tough enough to stand up to the dirty tricks of the Republicuntz and to hold his own against their candidate in a debate and simply SHUT THE FUCK UP. Either that, or if the voters are smart enough to simply ignore them, and vote their own consciences, which remains to be seen.

As far as I'm concerned, if the guy's got the cojones to stand up to Ms. Satan-In-A-Pantsuit, and the skill to do it successfully, I'm really not worried about some second-stringer like Romney The Reptoid taking him down. ;-) It ain't gonna happen.

So, the bottom line is this: THE MEDIA MISSED IT, BIGTIME. The question is: Why? The main reason seems to be, as I said before, that they all want Rotten Clit to win so badly that they simply ignore all facts that aren't favorable to her.

Why, then, did Iowa go the way it did? Basically two reasons: #1, The Iraq War, and Hillary's inability to distance herself from the current regime on that issue, so much so that she looks like Bush/Cheney lite, and, #2, Rotten Clit's own arrogance, sense of entitlement, and inauthenticity.

These two factors combined to make Obama look quite palatable, indeed. :-) While, in truth, Obama's own stance on the war has been somewhat mangled over the years, the fact remains that, in the beginning, he opposed it, while Rotten Clit actually VOTED FOR IT. And Obama also has his comparative youth and "outsider" status going for him, while Hillary's years in the media spotlight give her a definite "Been There, Done That" quality, which, in a year when "change" seems to be the watchword, certainly doesn't help her.

Whoever said "Better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't know" obviously knew *FUCK ALL* about politics. ;-)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Huckabee won the Republican primary. We get it. Iowa Republicans are donkey-konks. So the fuck what? :-/

1/13/'08.
    Last edited by Jack; 01-12-2013, 11:42 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

SHAM ELECTION '08: Episode Two: SATAN STRIKES BACK

EPISODE TWO: SATAN STRIKES BACK

Things Get Gruesome In The Granite State

by CGO

Well, it is said that every good movie inspires a sequel, which is rarely as good as the original. That was certainly the case with the Iowa Caucus this year.

Like the first STAR WARS movie, which ended on a positive note, it inspired a sequel which left me and millions of other Americans, on both the Left and the Right, feeling a little less than warm and fuzzy. :-/

Almost twelve years ago, in mid-to-late February, the state of New Hampshire sent me and millions of other freedom-loving Americans a valentine, in the form of a victory for one Patrick Joseph Buchanan. Since then, the state has fallen woefully short of its paleolibertarian reputation.

It made my shitlist in 2000, by picking John "Mad Dog" McCain, the Christian-bashing, Confederate flag-hating Trotskyite. Ever since then, I haven't really expected much from it. Even so, for SHEER SPITEFULNESS, it really outdid itself this time. :-(

On January 8, 2008, a day that will surely live in infamy, the vindictive old farts of the Granite State, obviously inspired by some demon out of the pits of Hell, chose to wreak their vengeance on the media (which, in fact, was only doing its job, by reporting, however belatedly, the fact that Obama was developing a strong lead over Hillary) by stopping the Obama juggernaut in its tracks.

Although Obama was able, to a great degree, to get out the youth vote, resulting in a strong second-place finish, every arrogant, narcissistic BOOMENSCHWEIN and miserable, man-hating old granny in the state of New Hampshire came out to do their dirty deed for Satan Herself.

It makes one long for the good old days of Judge Hathorne. He would know how to deal with these hellspawns. Rest assured, however, that when the Day of Retribution comes, we will be judge, jury, and executioner, and we will show this MASS OF HUMAN FECAL MATTER no mercy. ;-(

According to the media narrative, (assuming that anybody gives a fuck) on January 7th, it seemed that, for Ms. Rotten Clit, it was all over but the crying. But then the bitch started crying. :-/ And then she won. :-(

This is, at best, a half-truth. While it is true that 15% of those who voted that day said that they remained undecided until the moment they walked into the booth, and we can safely assume that all of them voted for Hillary, possibly out of pity, due to her well-planned televised "breakdown", or possibly out of fear that Obama wouldn't be "tough enough" to take on the Republicans, that contigent merely put her over the top.

The question is, why, after coming in THIRD in Iowa, and the media predicting her demise with every other breath, the race between her and Obama was even CLOSE in New Hampshire. And they don't even attempt to answer that question. :-/

The reason is that, #1, She already had a lot of infrastructure there, and some very powerful supporters, (And that's the one that the media never said a word about, because they love the "horse race" aspect of the game. They just flat out get their rocks off on playing the role of "kingmaker". It's fucking sickening. :-( ) #2, She campaigned her scaly little butt off in that state, because she knew her political future depended on it, and, #3, Let's face it, Obama was *NOT* playing his "A" game in that state. :-/ Yeah, he attended a few rallies, but, for the most part, he sent his wife out to do his campaigning for him. Some may have taken this as a sign of overconfidence. Who knows.

But, at any rate, it was Rotten Clit's little crocodile tears that made the difference in the end. :-/ It's what comes of giving TWATS the right to vote in the first place. :-( I knew the twat factor would come into play at some point in the campaign. I guess I just didn't think it would happen this early on. (And, I must admit, I was guilty of buying into the post-Iowa hype that New Hampshire would be Rotten Clit's last stand, and, after that, there wouldn't be any twat factor.)

The very idea of anybody with an IQ over 3 actually falling for that pathetic little performance is preposterous. While I think it's true that she was feeling the heat,---she knew that she was getting her butt kicked---, and that fact may have caused her some genuine frustration, and even fear, there is just no way that what she had in front of those cameras could honestly be called a "breakdown". The words she spoke during that so-called "breakdown" were way too coherent. Too calculated, in fact.

I don't remember her exact words, but they were to the effect that she had all these hopes and dreams for the country that she was afraid she would never get to see come to fruition, and that she wasn't gonna let "them" (meaning Bush and Cheney) continue to ruin the country. That's hardly the kind of thing one says when one loses control and starts blubbering. At any rate, it's not the kind of thing any NORMAL person says under those circumstances. ;-(

This little "breakdown" was cynically crafted, with absolute precision, to appeal to those undecided voters (who, as FAMILY GUY has accurately pointed out, are the stupidest people on Planet Earth) who were worried about Obama not being "tough enough" to beat the Republican candidate in November. And it worked. Further proof that 90% of the women on this planet are nothing but TWO-LEGGED BOVINES. They don't have enough sense to come in out of the rain. :-(

The irony, of course, is that the Republican pack is SCARED SHITLESS of Obama. They see how eloquent he is, and they scratch their heads in sheer consternation, wondering which of them could match up to him in a debate. Then there's also his squeaky clean record, as opposed to that of Hillary Clinton, or, for that matter, any of them. They worry about sending a scandal-ridden candidate like Romney, Giuliani, or McCain up against a choirboy like Obama. (And, let's face it, they're *NOT* likely to choose Huckabee as their nominee.)

Believe me, *THEY* want Hillary as the Democratic nominee. ;-( The irony here is that, in New Hampshire, Obama actually did better with registered Democrats than Rotten Clit did. In Iowa, Obama got the votes of independents and Republicans, but, in New Hampshire, it was Hillary who got those votes. :-/ So much for attempting to label Rotten Clit's victory as merely the Old Guard of the Democratic party striking back.

No, there is something more sinister going on here. It appears to me that the Republicans are trying to pick their Democratic opponent for November. :-( I'd be willing to bet anything that, had Republicans not been allowed to vote in the Democratic primary, she and Obama would've at least tied, perecentage point-wise. She may've still won by a few votes, but it could've, just as likely, gone the other way.

I suggest that some Obama supporter make a YouTube video about this, and get some media attention. Use the slogan: "Hillary Clinton: The Democratic Candidate Preferred 6 To 1 By Republicans". (Romney has been making noises, as of late like he would actually prefer to run against Obama, but I suspect he's probably just bluffing.) That should get some traction. ;-)

In short, while the "Racism Has Disappeared Off The Face Of The Earth!" cover story that the media cooked up after Iowa was intended to serve as an actual cover for their RACISM in failing to predict the Obama landslide in that state by accurately reporting his lead over Clinton, the Clinton "crying jag" story is at least based on some fact. Nonetheless, I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about it. ;-(

I mean, what does she intend to do? Cry her way through the next debate? Cry her way through the debate with the Republican nominee this October, should she get the nomination? Cry her way through her Inaugural Address? I can tell you one thing: If she thinks that turning on the tears is gonna get her anywhere with tough customers like Achmedenejad and Kim Jung Il, she's got another think coming. ;-( It worked. She won. Now it's over. End of story. Now on to the next cheap trick or sleazy tactic. :-/

I rarely agree with Bill Bennett on anything, (After all, as I pointed out in my song, "Vince Foster's Well-Clawed Cranium Blues", the man smokes "Nordic crack". ;-D ) but I think he was right on the money when, after Obama's big victory in Iowa, he said that he should "watch his kneecaps". Nobody fights dirtier than the Clintons. I only hope to God that Obama realizes this, and is prepared to fight back. He's in for a hard fight. The dragon named "Clinton" doesn't slay easily. Whether it's breathing fire out of its male head or its female head, it's a force to be reckoned with. ;-(

So, what we have, effectively, is a draw. A tense, unpleasant stalemate. The wisdom of SOUTH PARK teaches us that, when someone "serves" you, and you "serve" them back, then "it's on." And that is exactly what has happened. Obama "served" Clinton bigtime in Iowa. The bitch "served" him back in New Hampshire. And now it's on.

One thing I know for sure: By the time we finally find out who the nominee is gonna be, we're gonna be ready to strangle that bunch of arrogant, self-righteous talking heads on the cable news networks. I'm already ready to. ;-) :-/ :-(

And, since New Hampshire also chose John McCain, the oldest, (arguably) most obnoxious, most "Establishment" candidate the Republicans put up this year, I will hear no more talk about New Hampshire always favoring the "maverick" or the "underdog". They had, not one, but *TWO* opportunities this time to do just that, but they went with the disliked, discredited, worn-out old hacks on both counts. :-(

In light of the ABYSMAL response by his fellow New Hampshireites to the Ed Brown standoff last year, it has become abundantly clear that New Hampshire is *NOT* the "Live-Free-Or-Die" State anymore. As far as I'm concerned, they ought to change their name to the "Fuck You" State. You can campaign your little ass off there, but, in the end, they'll just pick whoever got their ass handed to them in Iowa, out of nothing but out-and-out SPITE. :-(

So New Hampshire's new name is the "Fuck You" State. Live with that, you cocksuckers!!!

1/13/'08.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7563#post7563

Last edited by Librarian; 01-13-2013, 06:00 AM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
    X