X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeelty nation

GEEELTY NATION

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7584#post7584

Niggers. Seems like I can't turn on the tube, pickup a paper, look at a magazine or listen to the radio without some plate-lip being jammed down my throat with a broom handle by the Powers That Be. Am I the only one that sees this and has a problem with it? Yesterday I bought a movie titled "House of Wax", a remake of the old Vincent Price classic. Only after I got the flick home did I find that it was produced by that infamous kike Joe Silver, who is at the vanguard of the Jew push to interbreed us with niggers. Any film that fat Jew bastard produces you can bet is a propaganda piece for this vile agenda.

I loaded it up just the same, to see how it went. I wasn't disappointed. In the very first scene it depicted that spoiled, worthless Hollyweird tramp Paris Hilton, swallowing the tongue of the ugliest plate lipped ape you ever saw. And a close-up no less. Gawd! That ugly monkey was in coon heaven, slobbing all over this dainty blonde flower. Just before they started smooching, he was chimpin' out to the rhythm of some rap "artist" howling in niggereze about killing whites, cops and smoking a blunt, some of the classic goals of all bucks.

I got up cursing like a sailor, ejected that disk and bent it into a pretzel and made a basket with it into the trash can. All it took was 30 seconds of that movie for me to go postal. And I'm still pissed over it. What a waste of money. But what really torques my ass is the fact that there are millions more of this flick out there for our young, idiot females to watch and absorb. And if there's one stupid thing on this entire earth, it's our young females. If it's in a movie or on TV, then it's gospel to them. If I could get my hands on that fat Jew, I'd squeeze the life out of his evil ass. How dare he try to pollute my gene pool?

I think maybe we should go on a campaign of our own. Maybe we should start promoting interbreeding between Jews and wetbacks! Yeah! We should make it a nationwide effort, placing full page ads, bill boards and TV commercials. Let's see how the kikes like it when the table are turned . . . lol. Like I said, I'm mad as hell. And every time I see a blue-eyed buck, which is an abomination to my eyes, I want to kill it where it stands. It's a symbol of the damage these hook-nosed demons have already done. I know, it's not his fault. That doesn't diminish the outrage of his very existence. I guess you'd have had to live in the era I did to understand fully what has been robbed from whites all over this world.

We used to be able to walk down any street at any time of day or night, and have no fear of being robbed, kidnapped, shot, raped or stomped just because we are white. Now only a complete idiot or a suicidal nut would attempt it. And while our culture, our lifestyle, our freedoms and our very nation are disintegrating under us, liberals continue to spew out propaganda telling everyone that things are just peachy. Like hell they are. We're floating on an ocean of sh*t in a leaky canoe . . .

Americans seem to be blind to what's happening all around them. It absolutely amazes me. Pick up a magazine, newspaper, book, or catch a movie and they all have one thing in common -- the wholesale cramming of niggers down our collective gullets. Photographers working for the Powers must have a regular coon pool they draw from for all these pics showing chimps and blondes together. At the movies, in restaurants, and especially in the bedroom, they plaster every form of media with pictures of interracial sex and romance. What they always carefully leave out however, are all the abandoned and knocked up white chicks that are now giving birth to some nappy headed little niglet. The fathers of these ugly little wogs are off trying to screw yet another white girl in their eternal quest to destroy our race. A buck nigger knows about as much about true love as a chimp knows about physics. Oh, he'll tell those stupid white girls anything to get in their pants, lying his ugly black ass off. And if there's one thing a nigger excels at, it's lying. A buck can look you right in the eye and give you the most sincere look you ever saw..while he lies his ever loving ass off to you . . .

Never . . . ever believe anything a coon tells you, I don't care if he swears on a stack of bibles. Because no niggers really believes in God. In fact they join the Islamic faith not out of some spiritual awakening, but because it's an anti-white religion that promotes violence and death. Plus as we all know, niggers just love sticking out in a crowd. They're born hams. They'll do anything to make themselves a pain in the ass to whitey. What those idiot apes don't realize however, is that if radical Moslems ever do take over this country, all that beloved crack, Colt 45, weed and profanity they love so much will be strictly forbidden under pain of beheading. They'll find out rather rudely that they joined the wrong club. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lowlifes.

You know, I can't turn on the news up here with-out being bombarded with accounts of nigger mayhem from one end of the state to the other. Just this week some blonde spurned the advances of some ass ugly monkey, so in a fit of rage he kicked in her door and murdered her, her friend and her mother, killing four white women in total. The coon then beat feet across the border in an attempt to flee de law . . . yazzuuh! But the cops caught his geeelty black ass, and now he's cooling his heels in the county jail, crying that "Aaah iz innocent! Yaazzuuh!" Aren't they all . . .

We are a geeelty nation. We brought the evil of niggers on ourselves for not taking a stand against the liberals and Jews long ago. We should have told those idiot lemmings that if they love those monkeys so much, they can move into a state with them and live with them, and leave the rest of America free of their evil. If more whites would just take the stand that I have, and many of you out there, dear readers, this nation would no longer be held hostage by these cockroaches. Until that day arrives, I urge all of you to continue to preach the truth to as many as will hear it. The only way we're going to win this thing is by trying people. Nothing of value was ever gained by just sitting on your ass. You have to get out there and earn it. Make those around you see the truth. You do this by showing them examples, and by proving to them they are being used and robbed. No, it's not easy, but nothing of value was ever easy to gain, now was it? Food for thought . . .

JOOM

"Cowards do not deserve freedom."--Joom

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X