Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner's Diaries Poll: How we should solve violence in the ZOG pub[l]ic skrewls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner's Diaries Poll: How we should solve violence in the ZOG pub[l]ic skrewls?

New Turner Report poll, Which proposed bill is the best answer to gun violence?

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...-proposed.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7587#post7587

In the latest Turner Report Poll, which you can find in the upper right hand corner of this page, you can select which method proposed so far by our deep-thinking Missouri legislators will be most effective in dealing with epidemic of gun violence in this country.

Your choices (and my, aren't they good ones):
    -Arm teachers

-Let the NRA teach first graders about guns

-Tax those violent video games

-Have parents report their guns to schools

-Are these guys kidding?

The poll is open for the next 24 hours. Make your voice heard and please feel free to leave comments.

KKKlose down pub[l]ic skrewls/whigger factories
    15.38%
    Let the NRA teach Y&D&FofC whiggers about guns, jews, niggers and muds
    7.69%
    Tax those gliberal whigger butthole faggots and jewboys and deport the rest to whence they cum
    15.38%
    Have parents report their addlepated gaywad spawn to the DSCI Eugenic Inquisition
    15.38%
    nigger control
    7.69%
    beaner control
    7.69%
    jew control
    7.69%
    whigger control
    7.69%
    nigger, beaner, jew and whigger control and them faggots get pokerized
    15.38%
    What the fuck? What the fucking fuck?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner's Diaries Poll: How we should solve violence in the ZOG pub[l]ic skrewls?

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...818#post364818
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7588#post7588

This is the one month anusvershitty of some guido jewboy killing itz mudshark mother and using her gun to shoot up a pub[l]ic skrewl in Newtown Coonecticunt. My worthless gliberal whigger butthole faggot Cousin Randy Turner is dancing on the blood of ZOGlette spawn trying to promote gun confiscation as a gliberal whigger butthole fag here in this area of the country which holds more towards my reactionary and racist views. Cousin Randy's gliberal whigger faggotshit can be seen below.

But since Cousin Randy wants a fucking poll, then let's have a fucking poll, but with better and smarter choices.

Now Cousin Randy is making fun of them khannedservantive Repulsivecunt legistraitors in the Moronsouri General ASSembly by posting the stupid shit that they propose as new laws to solve the problem of 'gun violence' in da Pub[l]ic Skrewls. And yes, they be tards. Really fucking fuktarded fuktards, in fact. None of them pussies have the nuts enuf to say that we need more nigger, beaner, jew and whigger cuntrol and to shut down them pub[l]ic skrewls and put that gliberal whigger butthole faggot Cousin Randy out of a job along with the rest of the ass-clowns. Cousin Randy hasn't been the same since getting off the sheep farm, leaving Ewelene, and running after that gaywad gliberal whigger faggot mangina. How do you keep them on the farm around Newtonia when theyz seen gay jewplin in general and a McClellan Park men's room glory hole in particular?

So here are the choices of the Grand Dragon of Newton, McDonald and Barry Counties as to how we should solve violence in the ZOG pub[l]ic skrewls in Moronsouri:

Your choices (and my, aren't they good enough ones +< ; - { ) <--- (Christian mustached Klansman lols)

- KKKlose down pub[l]ic skrewls/whigger factories

- Let the NRA teach Y&D&FofC whiggers about guns, jews, niggers and muds

- Tax those gliberal whigger butthole faggots and jewboys and deport the rest to whence they cum

- Have parents report their gaywad spawn to the DSCI Eugenic Inquisition

- nigger control

- beaner control

- jew control

- whigger control

-- nigger, beaner, jew and whigger control and them faggots get pokerized

- What the fuck? What the fucking fuck?

I am sure that when all is said and done, there will eventually be a Final Solution which is implemented.

Hail Victory!!!

Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner
    Exalted Cykkklops of Southwest Moronsouri

===========

Cousin Randy's Lying Blog, The Turner Report

My Truthful Blog, The Turner Diaries

Ewelene still misses Cousin Randy, the slut!!!

Comment

Let's abolish the pub[l]ic skrewls and gliberal whigger processing plants

Let's abolish the pub[l]ic skrewls and gliberal whigger processing plants

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7590#post7590

I propose that we simply abolish the taxpayer-funded public schools altogether and set up vouchers for public education for a total of three years for those idiots who cannot teach their offspring to read. That will put an end to such as Randy Turner having any say in what ordinary citizens do with their money or their offspring or their guns.

And, for those of us who simply cannot live together in peace because whenever some greedy moral degenerates like Turner think that they get to pass some law doing away with the former social contract of limited government that we have a civil war or dozens and finish off having to wait for a ZOGling Zombie Whigger Apocalypse in which after my kind eliminates most of the general degenerate former herd animals that there are literally thousands of petty feudal states in which only the Warlords and their supporters have any guns. I really would enjoy running a White Nationalist theocratic military dictatorship in which everyone has their place.

Of course, if Turner has his way, that is exactly what will happen because there simply is no living with criminals and parasites such as Turner and its ilk always wanting to take that which doesn't belong to them and to pretend that this thievery is lawful if they beg and agitate long enough. Wonder why the general public has nothing but contempt for public school teachers and politicians and are buying lots of guns and ammo? I sure don't.

Anyway, the matter will be settled soon enough, given a complete economic and social collapse.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-15-2013, 05:45 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
      X