Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Delaney of Prothink Betrays ZionCrimeFactory, Seizes www.zioncrimefactory.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a run in or two with Delaney

I have had a run in or two with Delaney

https://therealzcf.wordpress.com/201...-1/#comment-14
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7862#post7862

I have had a run in or two with Delaney. I wrote a book with Eli James about CI because I have no problem believing my ancestors walked out of Slavery. crossed the Caucus mountains and became called Caucasians but the dual seed line philosophy reeks of the influence of the Talmud. I would love to do an interview with you ZCF. Call me. My numbers are up on my website http://freeamerican.com.

Gnostic text calls the forerunner of the Jews Archons.

Clay Douglas

Clay Douglas says:
    February 13, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Frenz' Law of White Nationalism:

Whiggers are always replaced by mamzers playing whigger.

Comment

Christian Identity types simply want to be the new Jews, exercising the same kind of senseless, dogmatic power over others

Christian Identity types simply want to be the new Jews, inflicting the same kind of narrow minded abuse and exercising the same kind of senseless, dogmatic power over others

https://therealzcf.wordpress.com/201...-1/#comment-16
      http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7863#post7863

All this is music to my ears, B., replicating the same thing I’ve been saying for years, as I suffered the same kind of smug condescension and vilification as you from those whom William Pierce once described as “defectives”. Christian Identity types simply want to be the new Jews, inflicting the same kind of narrow minded abuse and exercising the same kind of senseless, dogmatic power over others. All who don’t follow their pathological programming are excommunicated, because all religious zealots can no longer think rationally, since they have all the answers they need in their misguided holy books and have become immune to reason, not to mention compassion. This applies to every true-believer type of religious sect.

Do not think for one minute that your work is done, however. You will come to see that your mind and conscience will never permit you to be done with this work, critical as it is to the chances for survival of everything that lives. No matter how profoundly hurtful is it, and no matter how much significantly important work you have lost, you still have you and what you know you are. An intact conscience cannot stay silent for very long, even though many Chinese sages insist it’s a good idea if you want to live a calm and peaceful life.

All of us with consciences no longer have the choice of following that path, however, as our very survival depends on distributing the many ideas that you so professionally articulated in order to stop the creeping madness that consumes us all. The fact that a small group of small-minded zealots wants to control the facts of a situation based on their defective and pathological programming will become only a small injury as time passes, and the most effective way to heal that injury is to continue on the course you have charted and executed so bravely.

So, by all means, take some time and let the enormity of this betrayal sink in. When you process it you will see that this is just one more hurdle to overcome in the neverending struggle against the greatest evil in human history, which any of us who remember the higher things (and are not ruled by exploitative dogma) can never stop opposing.

Many people in the struggle — especially me — stand ready to help you in any way we can, knowing that the effort, inspiration, and thoroughness that you have put into your work is something all humans who aspire to truth in this world cannot afford to lose. Not now, not ever.

John Kaminski says:
      February 13, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

I agree . . . CI wants to be the new jews

I agree . . . CI wants to be the new jews

https://therealzcf.wordpress.com/201...-1/#comment-92
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7937#post7937

I agree with your CI believing to be the new Jews. Love that terminology because thats exactly what the old testament turns you into a supremist. No matter what race reads it and they interpret it anyway they see fit. Anyways I ZCF your work is not done the corruption and Jewish power will force you to come back. We need your young talented mind in this movement especially exposing the WW2. This is one of the more critically areas and when Jews see such a power as you drop big smiles come across their face. Please dont let Jewry win this round over you.

Drizza says:
        February 14, 2013 at 6:48 pm

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Mami's Site doesn't support CI shit

Mami's Site doesn't support CI shit

https://therealzcf.wordpress.com/201...-1/#comment-48
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=7889#post7889

@Noor

Are you trying to say that Mami’s site supports C.I. ? That’s a bunch of nonsense and you know it. They have full free speech over there in the comments and the chat and yes, people have had to take a lot of crap from wild commenters, including ZCF, but they don’t support any supremacist lunacy like C.I. It’s not their fault if some nutjobs from VNN & Stormfront decide to use the comment section as their toilet. Guys like Delaney and those two clowns from Truth Militia have actually come on there trying to censor the site to make it more favorable to themselves but Mami and Zap have refused. Tough Titty Toenails. LOL

@ZCF

Great job and hilariously well-worded barbs at your opponents as always. Prothink and his associates have had some valid information to offer in the past but this well has always been completely poisoned by their hardcore supremacist ideology. That’s why I have hardly ever linked to Prothink directly on the many sites I consistently post on but always preferred to link directly to your site or your audios with Giuliani and Spingola. You should have never been associated with these lunatics in the first place, so consider this split, a blessing in disguise and don’t give up, I know you’ll come back stronger than ever. In order to become strong, you have to first become wise and that can happen only in solitude, not in communion with the collective rabble or this or that bickering faction. Strong ideas carry a life of their own and the strongest and most righteous idea if allowed a platform will eventually win out.

Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas ….
          “Plato is my friend, but truth is a better friend”

“One who is still an ‘Aryan’ spirit in a large European or American city, with its skyscrapers and asphalt, with its politics and sport, with its crowds who dance and shout, with its exponents of secular culture and of soulless science and so on—among all this he may feel himself more alone and detached and nomad than he would have done in the time of the Buddha, in conditions of physical isolation and of actual wandering. The greatest difficulty, in this respect, lies in giving this sense of internal isolation, which today may occur to many almost spontaneously, a positive, full, simple, and transparent character, with elimination of all traces of aridity, melancholy, discord, or anxiety. Solitude should not be a burden, something that is suffered, that is borne involuntarily, or in which refuge is taken by force of circumstances, but rather, a natural, simple, and free disposition, in a text we read: “Solitude is called wisdom [ekattam monam akkhatarin], he who is alone will find that he is happy”; it is an accentuated version of “beata solitudo, sofa beatitudo.” — Julius Evola, The Doctrine of Awakening, p. 103
          “There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.” Machiavelli – The Prince Ch. 22

Negentropic says:
          February 14, 2013 at 12:36 am

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Thanks for your web site, Pastor Lindstedt

Thanks for your web site, Pastor Lindstedt

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7934#post7934

Pastor Lindstedt,

I want to thank you for your website, which I read for a few hours tonight
            while searching for more links to add to my site,
            http://j3133.wordpress.com. Your comments regarding Dr. William Pierce
            were disconcerting to me because they seemed to ring true. I've already
            come to the conclusion myself that Bill Finck, Mike Delaney, John Friend,
            Andrew Anglin, and Carolyn Yeager are . . . cunts. And others are various
            other sorts of fools. And I was starting to feel lost, alone, again,
            because it seemed you were right about Pierce, and it also seemed as if
            you were attacking everyone pretty mercilessly, so then I wondered if
            perhaps you too were just crazy / a troll who attacks everyone in the WN
            "movement", and really there is no one out there who knows their head from
            their ass. But I read more and see that you are indeed genuine. And that's
            good because I'm pretty fucking tired of finding out everyone is a fraud
            or a fucking sac-less idiot.

I am not a Christian, though a part of me wishes to believe, and my father
            certainly did. When I was younger I remember he thought his children would
            be prophets. Perhaps that's blasphemous. I suppose if I didn't believe to
            some degree that my efforts could have an effect, that I'm destined to
            fight the enemies of all that is Good, I probably would totally embrace
            hedonism, embrace the void.

Today I spent some time poring through book links and website links to add
            to my site. I almost didn't but for something that happened today that
            compelled me to keep going. I'm glad I did.

Anyway, I was hoping you could provide some guidance on who to trust and
            where to find men worth their salt. Perhaps if you read some of what I've
            written in the short time I've been Jew-wise you will see that I am
            genuine as well, though I am new to these specific topics, and still
            learning.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeremiah

Second To One!!!

Comment

Demented Criminal Thief Mike Delaney of Prostink Steals ZCF’s Book, Posts it Online

Demented Criminal Thief Mike Delaney of Prostink Steals ZCF’s Book, Posts it Online

https://therealzcf.wordpress.com/201...sts-it-online/
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7944#post7944

By illegally posting my unreleased book on a website
              that I want nothing to do with, the insane criminal thief Mike Delaney
              solidifies his now infamous reputation as a lying, conniving, thieving, traitorous
              saboteur working directly for the enemy.

The beguiling con-man, Mike Delaney, has stepped over another line into the realm of illegality. Not only is he holding my intellectual property on a domain that I have no control over and now want nothing to do with, this rotten thief and eternal scumbag has stolen my 9/11 book by publishing an old, outdated draft of it on the hijacked Zion Crime Factory website. It is now inevitable that my book (albeit an old, outdated version) will be copied and distributed all over the internet without my consent and in direct opposition to my wishes.

Delaney is a proven con-artist who has consistently stolen other people’s work, claiming it for himself. In his younger years he had a habit of stealing cars, and now he is fond of stealing websites as well as essays and books that he did not write. This deranged narcissist pulled the exact same stunt with the mediocre film ‘Missing Links,’ which was almost entirely made by John Alan Martinson Jr. The script of the film was nothing more than a collection of Christopher Bollyn’s 9/11 articles (narrated verbatim by JAM Jr). There was nothing original in the script from Mike since he is incapable of actually doing research — he needs to be hand-fed the information like a small infant being spooned baby food. When JAM Jr. and Prostink split up, Mike claimed full credit for the Missing Links film, denying JAM Jr. any recognition whatsoever, and then proceeded to publicly attack and vilify him like a spiteful turncoat. History seems to be repeating itself.

Delaney has always resorted to thievery throughout his sleazy career as a professional “truther”. He has to do this because he is simply not capable of producing anything of value himself. He knows very well that if he takes down my former site, as he should, then his entire “network” will crumble into pieces. Without my site, there is nothing interesting about the “Prothink network”. It is blatantly apparent that Mike is an uneducated cretin who has serious difficulty constructing even basic sentences in the written word. He is an illiterate buffoon whose intellectual capacity is equivalent to that of a seven-year-old with a severe learning disability. Like parasites and tapeworms, mentally deficient narcissists find ways to profit off of the hard work and effort of others, as Delaney is attempting to do with my former website. While this lazy bum sat on his couch eating Cheetos and studying the Jewish Torah, I was pumping out quality research articles, essays, videos, audios and other content. Most, if not all, of the hosting fees for the site were covered by donations, all of which went directly to him. I did not make one red cent from the site. He most likely used the donations that were intended for me to pay his bills and satisfy his insatiable appetite for hamburgers and Philly cheese-steaks.

The truly priceless irony of this malicious maneuver is that in my 9/11 book I harshly condemn the Old Testament and its adherents, citing a plethora of abhorrent passages to demonstrate the hateful and supremacist nature of this Jewish text — the very thing that Delaney took issue with and the excuse he used to take the website away from me! So why in the world would he publish this book? I have also done this in other articles that I have written (articles which, amazingly enough, he is still featuring on the site!) and for all of this time Delaney didn’t seem to have a problem with it. So why take such offense to it now? And why continue to host material, and publish new material without my permission, that he should be offended by!? So, if we are to follow Delaney’s supreme logic, I am allowed criticize the Old Testament on the website itself, in full public view, but not in a private behind-the-scenes chat room! Don’t torment yourself trying to understand the irrational stupidity of someone whose mental faculties are in a lunatic state of disarray.

I needed to point out that Delaney published my book as yet another treacherous act of sabotage against me because I noticed a number of people — who are either extremely ignorant or intentionally malicious — putting out ridiculous misinformation, suggesting that I may have given Delaney the book as some sort of “compromise.” The truth is that I would never allow this terrorist to publish anything of mine after what he did. After he locked me out of the site, he of course had access to my drafts and unpublished material, which is how he was able to release this.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from Delaney’s psychopathic and irrational behavior is that he is insane. He does not care how bad he looks. He does not care whether the attention he is getting is good or bad — his only concern is that he is getting attention. Unhinged narcissists of this breathtaking caliber need to be flushed down the toilet of history — they need to be scorned and chastised until they crawl back into the sewer from where they first emerged. You heard it from me: I did not and never will give that savage sociopath permission to publish my book or anything else I’ve written. What he is doing is illegal. But convicted criminals like Mike Delaney don’t have much respect for the law, do they?

- ZCF

Posted on February 26, 2013

jewboy -- Misbegotten Spawn of Satan
              2d in Evil only behind yenta jew-grrrrrl

Comment

Now ZOGBot Delaney is elated that ZOG is feeding him money.

http://trutube.tv/

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=7977
                Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

The American Nationalist Association: It's Off To A Good Start, But Is It A Serious Endeavor Or Just Another Alphabet-Soup Group?

The American Nationalist Association: It's Off To A Good Start, But Is It A Serious Endeavor Or Just Another Alphabet-Soup Group?

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...sociation.html
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8261#post8261

Because so many pro-White groups have tried and failed, the arrival of yet another pro-White group may be greeted with some degree of skepticism. Nonetheless, the advent of the American Nationalist Association is worthy of publicity, and they're also getting some attention on Stormfront.

Introduction: The American Nationalist Association (ANA) is the brainchild of Rodney Martin, Director & Editor of World View Foundations, and John Friend, the host of The Realist Report on Blogtalk. The Realist Report is just one component of the American Nationalist Network. The ANA is not just another political movement or party, but is intended to build a unified national community of European Americans that is broad-based and appeals to the millions of American Whites who have otherwise avoided becoming involved in what has become known as "White Nationalism". The ANA is intended to bring our people together, identify and develop our priorities, gather and harness our intellectual assets and resources, and to champion public policies which serve the betterment and advancement of our people.

Purpose And Aims: To unite all honorable, dedicated, courageous and selfless men and women of European-American descent or otherwise European Heritage who are loyal citizens or residents of the United States of America, proud of their European blood, treasure, culture, traditions, language, and ideals of national and individual identity, liberty, justice, truth, duty and honor into one proud and respectable American National Community to advance the interests of our people and protect the dignity and honor of our ancestors. The fundamental objective of this Association is the preservation and protection of our Race, Culture, and Heritage; to ensure a bright and prosperous future for our Children; and to form a unified National Community among our people to champion, provide for, serve, and advance the interests of our people. The ANA intends to meet in person a minimum of twice per year. They list 15 specific objectives, many of which bear a close resemblance to the American Nationalist Union platform. A two-hour video of a discussion of the ANA originally embedded here has since been taken down.

Since the American Nationalist Union operates under the umbrella of the American Freedom Party, the question has been posed as to why the organizers of the ANA didn't just choose to join the American Freedom Party. Answers are provided in this string of comments appended to the original post:

John Friend March 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM:

A main difference between the ANA and AFP is that we are combining racial nationalism with historical revisionism, something that is absolutely essential but something many White Nationalist types have avoided. [Ed. Note: The ANA defines and explains historical revisionism HERE.]

WV Foundations March 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM:

The American Freedom Party is formally the A3P, they are NOT doing the same thing. They are political ONLY. They changed their name to attempt to be more "Tea Party-LIke" and in fact their Presidential candidate in 2012, Merlin Miller stated during the campaign that he "wished their Party was not so racial". The AFP are essentially Libertarian-Konservatives.

onwatch March 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM:

Kevin MacDonald is a major spokesman for AFP and I've heard him say numerous times that the White ruling class had been supplanted by the Jews and the party, also, promotes college white student group organizations. As for TF (and others), I don't see any real attempt to intervene in the key flash points: organizing to counter a massive gov't arms build-up domestically, which will prevent "open ground" to get our ideas across, if not imprisoning us all; the destruction of the white middle class through via enemy strategy to tax us into oblivion and dependence on an alien gov't. These can all be pointed to as Jewish machinations (as Bro Nathaniel points out at realjewnews and David Duke). We are in a worse situation than Hitler faced, since we no longer have the electoral process. This means defense organizations where possible and alternative means of communication through such things as micro broadcasting. I look at you folks and it seems you're "fiddling while Rome burns". AFP has electoral illusions, but at least they're doing things like organizing on campuses.

John Friend March 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM:

Well give us a chance man, we just released this. I'd like to get Dr. MacDonald on my program, but I haven't been able to reach him via email. I think Dr. MacDonald is great. My point was that the ANA is putting historical revisionism as a centerpiece of our agenda, which hasn't really been done yet.

And I absolutely agree; the ANA does deserve a chance. It's obvious that considerable time and effort were invested in organizing this endeavor and defining its aims. This is far more than just another "alphabet-soup group". Competition in the political area is always welcome and can lead to a better product. And like the American Nazi Party, the ANA is religiously neutral; they consider religion a private issue, and will not tolerate either the promotion or denigration of Christianity or any other spiritual and religious perspectives.

But there's a time in which competition can lead to fragmentation. Consider the American national socialist scene, so dominated by the National Socialist Movement and the American Nazi Party that the National Socialist Freedom Movement cannot gain any serious traction. What can the NSFM offer that isn't already offered in one form or another by either the NSM or the ANP? And the ultimate historical example of fragmentation was the so-called Holy Roman Empire, often derided as being neither holy, Roman, nor an empire because it was fragmented into countless duchies and city-states. It wasn't until Otto von Bismarck unified the German states that Germany became a force to be reckoned with.

By virtue of its detailed and logical platform as well as its established podcast, the ANA has clearly shown it is far beyond being just another "alphabet-soup group". But it will have an uphill struggle convincing a fractious and skeptical white racialist constituency that it is a serious endeavor worthy of sustained support. The inability of Stormfront to consistently meet its donation targets indicates the ANA has a tough road ahead. But our race depends upon our willingness to support pro-White outreach.

Posted by Anchorage Activist at 2:52 PM Saturday, April 13, 2013

=============

For Recent News of the Bowel Movement
                  http://whitereference.blogspot.com/

Comment

More Delaney Hybernigger dogshit.

http://www.john-friend.net/

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8406#post8406
                    Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Working...
                    X