+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: The Trial of Lard FAkins, Pictish Tubal-kenite Melungeon VNNF Boat-Pisspul Fuktard

  1. #1
    Stephen L. Akins's Avatar
    Stephen L. Akins is offline Sick lying jewboy pervert lusting over whiggress pussy Junior Member Stephen L. Akins has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Single-wide Jasper Alabama
    Posts
    8

    Default The Trial of Lard FAkins, Pictish Tubal-kenite Melungeon VNNF Boat-Pisspul Fuktard

    The Trial of Lard FAkins, Pictish Tubal-kenite Melungeon VNNF Boat-Pisspul Fuktard

    As a jewboy pervert I only want small lil' whiggress skrulegirl tits


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...474#post379474
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8518#post8518

    Moved from the Epic Tit Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delenda Est Britannia View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...115#post379115

    In all honestly, I hate small breasts. Big breasts equal more estrogen and femininity. Hopefully, I am not alone here.
    .


    As a fat delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish jewboy and closet pedophile justly banned from other forums that didn't like me posting pictures of underage Lolitas, I have to disagree. Not just because I happen to be a kike pervert with a small brain and a smaller kike penis but because as a pervert I happen to have a preference for smaller, more adolescent looking breasts (and females in general), but because my last wife had huge, mammoth, udders and had unusually low estrogen levels - so low that she rarely ever had a period. That in turn meant that she couldn't squeeze out more kikelets and I couldn't get a bigger welfare check. Her testosterone levels on the other had were evidently elevated, in fact higher than my own. I didn't realize this when I first met her when she was 18 months, but as she progressed into her 20's it became more evident. Because she didn't look like a young white girl, I divorced her last year and I can finally say that after having gone through three dozen or so goats in lieu of women, I'm finally cured of the desire to be involved in any sort of relationship with one. Goats, that is. I'm hoping to get me another little pubescent whigger female picked up like them beaners did in Cleveland and rape her for a decade and breed a whole slew of kikelets.

    Dickless Turpin/Lard FAkins
    May 17, 2013, 6:27pm

    Stephen L. Akins:


    Sick, delusional, fat, ugly and perverted is
    how this Alabama chomo jewboy tard goes through 'life'


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,952

    Default We gots VNNF Boat-Pisspul: Stephen 'Lard' Fakins

    We gots VNNF Boat-Pisspul: Stephen 'Lard' Fakins


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...553#post379553
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8522#post8522


    Quote Originally Posted by Dick(less) Turpin/Lard FAkins View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...474#post379474


    I have to disagree. Not just because I happen to have a preference for smaller, more adolescent looking breasts (and females in general), but because my last wife had huge, mammoth, udders and had unusually low estrogen levels - so low that she rarely ever had a period. Her testosterone levels on the other had were evidently elevated. I didn't realize this when I first met her when she was 18, but as she progressed into her 20's it became more evident. I divorced her last year and I can finally say that after having gone through three dozen or so women, I'm finally cured of the desire to be involved in any sort of relationship with one.
    .

    I am no fan of VNNF Boat Piss-Pul. "Dick[less] Turpin" is none other than Stephen 'Lard' FAkins, famous VNNF Fuktard banned from VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF (several times) and WhiggerNations.com. FAkins loves to pretend to be a Scottish Lard while living on welfare in Jasper Alabama. Fakins loves young pussy, Diet Dr Pepper, and lots of prescription dope.

    However, StumbleInn has a long and storied history of taking in fuktards, especially VNNF Boat-Piss-Pul. The SI'nner tradition is to allow pretty much everything (No underage pussy pics, FAkins or you WILL be banned), and a few other rules, none of which FAkins has ever shown any ability to follow on other forums. There ought to be a pool formed as to how long FAkins lasts.

    I recommend stickniggering as necessary unless Lard FAkins shows intention of improving. Expect an average of 27-28 posts each and every day as FAkins has no life and even less shame.

    Feel free to show pics of jewr former cow, FAkins. The SInners LOVE titty pics, the bigger (and thus presumably legal), the better.

    Hail Victory!!!


    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



  3. #3
    Stephen L. Akins's Avatar
    Stephen L. Akins is offline Sick lying jewboy pervert lusting over whiggress pussy Junior Member Stephen L. Akins has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Single-wide Jasper Alabama
    Posts
    8

    Default This Pictish jewboy perv is going ass-to-mouth with Rabbis Linder, Finckelsheenie, and Visser

    This Pictish jewboy perv is going ass-to-mouth with Rabbis Linder, Finckelsheenie, and Visser


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...558#post379558
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8524#post8524



    How about letting everyone see this instead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser, Sephardic melungeon

    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gran...5RVS5AUGTU1NJF

    Kevin OConnell
    Riverdale, GA-

    GRANBY – Self-avowed white supremacist Martin Lindstedt, of Granby, Missouri, was arrested this Tuesday on his third charge of statutory sodomy on a minor. The former Aryan Nations pastor was previously arrested by Newton County authorities on May 10 2005, and charged with first degree statutory sodomy, a charge that indicates the victim was less than 12 years of age.

    Mr. Lindstedt was found guilty on both previous charges and sentenced to serve three years in the Fulton State Hospital and register as a sex offender. Under the Three Strikes Law Martin Lindstedt can face life imprisonment if convicted. He’s currently being held without bail in the Newton County Jail.

    Source:
    http://www.neoshodailynews.com/newsnow/x26172... (bogus link used by the Sephardic jew Jeromy Visser, Ashkenazi jew Alex Linder, and Tubal-kenite Pictish jew Stephan FAkins)
    .


    Martin Lindstedt, his Mongol wife and her children (some of whom may be his):


    .

    May 18, 2013 04:57 AM

    Stephen L. Akins:


    Sick, delusional, fat, ugly and perverted is
    how this Alabama chomo jewboy tard goes through 'life'


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Motion to move above posts to new thread -- Trial of 'Lard' FAkins, Tubal-kenite Pictish mamzer pervert.

    Motion to move above posts to new thread -- Trial of 'Lard' FAkins, Tubal-kenite Pictish mamzer pervert.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...574#post379574
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post8525


    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Turpin View Post
    How about letting everyone see this instead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy Visser, Sephardic melungeon

    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gran...5RVS5AUGTU1NJF

    Kevin OConnell
    Riverdale, GA-

    GRANBY – Self-avowed white supremacist Martin Lindstedt, of Granby, Missouri, was arrested this Tuesday on his third charge of statutory sodomy on a minor. The former Aryan Nations pastor was previously arrested by Newton County authorities on May 10 2005, and charged with first degree statutory sodomy, a charge that indicates the victim was less than 12 years of age.

    Mr. Lindstedt was found guilty on both previous charges and sentenced to serve three years in the Fulton State Hospital and register as a sex offender. Under the Three Strikes Law Martin Lindstedt can face life imprisonment if convicted. He’s currently being held without bail in the Newton County Jail.

    Source:
    http://www.neoshodailynews.com/newsnow/x26172... (bogus link used by the Sephardic jew Jeromy Visser, Ashkenazi jew Alex Linder, and Tubal-kenite Pictish jew Stephan FAkins)
    .


    Martin Lindstedt, his Mongol wife and her children (some of whom may be his):

    .

    FAkins, you act as if you are the first jew pervert I've ever had to deal with. Hell, I was locked up with a number of jew-mamzer-whigger perverts in the Fulton State NutHouse. If jewr kind can't get whiggress pussy or baby whigger mangina, you'll fuck and be fucked by young niggers.

    A Sephardic melungeon pretending to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor named Jeromy Visser posted the above bogus link. Want to see a picture of this part-nigger, part beaner, mainly jew Dutch Sephardic melungeon:

    .

    [/SIZE]

    Hook-nosed, reptilian-eyed shitskinned Sephardic Melungeon Marrano Pisser-Possum!!!

    .

    Now of course another jew, namely Rabbi Lender/Linder posted, like jewrself, this post by itz Sephardic jew cousin Visser to Dr Greg Johnson as well:


    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...67#post1475567
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7372#post7372

    This jew and all of you jews are out to destroy the White race not only by miscegenating your filty spawn of Satan shit into Aryan bloodlines, but you seek to destroy White families and White men when it is you kike perverts who are the biggest pedophiles on Earth.

    Both you, and Visser and Linder, all kikes, ignore my response to this lie:

    .


    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Lindstedt
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gran...S5AUGTU1NJF#c2

    The lying mixed-race mamzer named Jeromy Visser seems to have decided to have fun by bringing this lying post against myself.

    In 2004 the Newton County regime criminals decided to destroy my family, so they made an anonymous accusation against me in order to steal my grandchildren. Then in May 2005, the homosexual judge Greg Stremel signed a bogus arrest warrant against myself and set the bond at $100,000 so that I couldn't make it. Then the next crooked judge, Kevin Lee Selby sent me to the Fulton State Nuthouse because I insisted on representing myself, where I was doped up and tortured for over 2 and a half years. Eventually the NutHouse got tired of keeping me, discontinued the illegal doping, and I was returned to Newton County, where I won the ability to represent myself and then to have access to a law library. The other prisoners wanted access to a law library as well and were dumping their public pretenders, so the next judge decided to release me on an affordable $10,000 bond. At the preliminary hearing, my grandson refused to lie that I had allegedly kissed my grandson's penis and so the case had to be dismissed.

    The Newton County Sheriff's Department, Prosecutor's Office and the local judges are simply vicious evil regime criminals worthy of extermination, as are the baby-stealing social workers determined to destroy the lives and families of us open White Nationalists.

    However, these pretend Christian Identity pastors who are race-mixed mongrels, like Jeromy Visser and family, who are all angry that I exposed them as 'mamzers' are without any decency or worth as well.

    Anyone wanting to hear my side of the story is welcome to go to:

    http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/naboth21.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum
    .

    Now why do I leave this post above stand? Why haven't I had it removed?

    Well, part of the reason is because I want to have a reason to skin alive a dirty kike mamzer like you and Lender and Visser and LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) and the entire families of those who simply cannot resist showing theyz' Genesis 3:15 enmity against me and my kind. After three and a half years of forced doping, torture, getting teeth knocked out you stupid jews and mamzers and whiggers actually think I am going to fall apart because some jew perverts call me a pedophile?

    The main reason is because I have a dream. A dream in which 120 million whiggers and 180 million of you jew muds and cruds are sent screaming to Hell in the Great Tribulation, starting with the regime criminals and theyz' spawn first. You see, I have no program other than hate and destruction and Civil War. I call it my Ten Thousand Warlords Program.

    Anyway, FAkins, you have been kicked off because you simply cannot help jewrself. Posting pictures of undressed underage children, pretty much showing that you are some sort of pervert. Openly admitting to being a psychotic parasite and criminal. Let's see. Kicked off VNNF -- three times. Phorafags/feebs. WhiggerNations.com.

    But here at the StumbleInn, no kike is wasted. jewr pinched Tubal-kenite Pictish kike snout can be rendered down for virtual soap. jewr fat pelt can be made into virtual lampshades. jewr fat ass can be rendered down for lard and used to funnel down the kike throat of Rabbi Linder in an attempt to kill or cure the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel's Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.

    But not at once. No, let's play Swindler's List first. Or the Lynching of Leo Frank.

    Here at the StumbleInn, we do thangs different than at the rest of the Circle of Crust. You should be summarily banned for calling, absent proof, anyone a pedophile. You being a kike pervert jewrself, you did as Visser and Rabbi Lender did, however.

    Therefore, I am filing charges against jewrself for the following:
    1. Calling or insinuating that a known poster is a pedophile, especially given that you have been banned on other forums for posting pictures of unclothed underage children and openly advocating sex with barely legal children, thus leaving reasonable suspicion that it is you who are a pedophile.

    2. Deceit in denying your past history and not actually subjecting jewrself to scrutiny, then when called out on it because you are too stupid to hide jewr kike snout and tail, making above libelous accusation.

    3. Being unregenerate miscegenated VNNF Boat Piss-Pul.

    4. Impersonating a whigger while perverted Tubal-kenite Pictish mamzerkike jewboy.

    5. Further charges and specifuctions upon discovery of jewr kike ass-clown self.
    .

    Wherefore, as the Prostituting Attorney for this cause, I move that above posts be moved to the High Kort of StumbleInn for trial and voat. Furthermore, given FAkins tendencies and past history of posting inappropriate pictures, that FAkin's ability to do so be curtailed until or unless first checked out and approved. VNNF already had to do exactly that after the fact and there is no sense in risking civil and criminal action from a delusional jew pervert who cannot help itzself and has no morals or sense. As FAkins is a slime risk, that FAkins posts be restricted to the jewlag and the High Kort of StumbleInn thread, and that this thread be temporarily placed in said jewlag. At least is FAkins is gonna post 28 posts of shit, it needs to be coonfined to the proper sewage facilities.


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-19-2013 at 03:30 PM.

  5. #5
    Stephen L. Akins's Avatar
    Stephen L. Akins is offline Sick lying jewboy pervert lusting over whiggress pussy Junior Member Stephen L. Akins has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Single-wide Jasper Alabama
    Posts
    8

    Default The Effects of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment reached clear to Jasper Alabama.

    The Effects of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment reached clear to Jasper Alabama.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...575#post379575
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8529#post8529


    Martin,

    You really should have been treated for syphilis a lot sooner, it might not have destroyed your brain as completely as it evidently has.


    May 18, 2013 07:14 AM

    Stephen L. Akins:


    Sick, delusional, fat, ugly and perverted is
    how this Alabama chomo jewboy tard goes through 'life'


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,952

    Default The Jasper Alabama jewboy melungeon mamzerkike syphilis experiments.

    The Jasper Alabama jewboy melungeon mamzerkike syphilis experiments.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...580#post379580
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8535#post8535


    Quote Originally Posted by Dickless Turpin/Lard FAkins/Leo Frank-en-mamzer View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...575#post379575

    Martin,

    You really should have been treated for syphilis a lot sooner, it might not have destroyed your brain as completely as it evidently has.
    .

    It is a little known footnote of History that when the Tuskeegee (Alabama) Syphilis Experiment in which sundry niggers were infected with syphilis and left untreated becum pub[l]ic, that the US Pub[l]ic Health Service packed up and immediately initiated the Jasper (Alabama) Syphilis Experiment. Many mountain kikes and both Ashkenazi and Sephardic melungeons like the FAkins, Visser, Lender-Linder and Frank families were infected with tertiary syphilis and left untreated to this very day. The experiment was abandoned when the researchers couldn't detect any difference between inbred melungeon and mamzer jewboys with syphilis and all the jews and mamzers and melungeons, especially of the FAkins Family of mamzerkikes, suffering from ordinary delusions caused by Peter Dunkin'.

    When this thread is moved to the High Kort of StumbleInn -- venue NOT Nuremberg but more like Dogpatch -- you care to in jewr own defense post all them VNNF posts in which you argue diminished capacity because you have run out of jewr meds?

    Don't be throwing any Diet Dr. Pepper cans at the orderlies, FAkins, you fat syphilitic delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish mamzerkike melungeon pervert.

    Zed, want to notify the phorafags/feebs that Lard FAkins in facing pseudo-charges over at the StumbleInn?


    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    .


    Originally posted @ StumbleInn on 05-18-2013, 08:11 AM


  7. #7
    Stephen L. Akins's Avatar
    Stephen L. Akins is offline Sick lying jewboy pervert lusting over whiggress pussy Junior Member Stephen L. Akins has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Single-wide Jasper Alabama
    Posts
    8

    Default This Tubal-kenite Pictish jewboy wanting young whiggress pussy is white, really really white. Ancestards.com sez so.

    This Tubal-kenite Pictish jewboy wanting young whiggress pussy is white, really really white. Ancestards.com sez so.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...583#post379583
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8536#post8536


    Martin, if you would like to compare your DNA with mine, go right ahead:




    .

    Originally posted @ StumbleInn on 05-18-2013, 08:17 AM

    Stephen L. Akins:


    Sick, delusional, fat, ugly and perverted is
    how this Alabama chomo jewboy tard goes through 'life'


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Us Swedish Aryans believe that granite tombstones should remain in place, not be 'roaming' to Pictland for purposes to defraud.

    Us Swedish Aryans believe that granite tombstones should remain in place, not be 'roaming' to Pictland for purposes to defraud.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...586#post379586
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8537#post8537


    Quote Originally Posted by Dickless Turpin/Lard FAkins/Leo Frankenmelungeon View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...583#post379583


    Martin, if you would like to compare your DNA with mine, go right ahead:

    bogus FAkins DNA claims snipped
    .

    I think I'll rely on the fact that I actually look and act Aryan Swedish without the need for the bogus DNA charts of someone else or even having to move some bogus tombstone to Scotland while on welfare, Moan Lard FAkins. But then again, I don't need to try to pretend to be Aryan when I look like I'm not a fat pinch-snouted kike like jewrself.

    The Internutz is NOT jewr friend. Moan FAkins, you fat delusional Tubal-kenite Pictish mamzerkike melungeon pervert.

    All of the first and some of the second-generation Lindstedts who moved to South Dakota in the 1880s from Helsingborg Sweden have non-movable tombstones in Wessington Springs, South Dakota. Us Lindstedts believe that when we buy a granite tombstone that it had ought to stay put, and not be shipped to Pictland for purposes of fraud.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

    P.S. This thread should cooncern tits, not delusional melungeon mamzerkike perverts like FAkins.

    P.P.S. Remember this when it appeared in the Jasper fishwrap, Moan FAkins?


    .

    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

    .

    The 6th URL of FAkins: VNNF mamzertard gets caught fakins itz ancestry


    http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=455745
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+AL......-a073210615
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...113#post360113
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7284#post7284


    THE ALABAM-POT; This American tried to plant fake gravestone in Scotland to stake his claim as clan chief.


    Link to this page
    Byline: THOMAS SMITH EXCLUSIVE

    A CRACKPOT American tried to 'plant' a fake gravestone in a Scots cemetery - to back up his claim to be a clan chief.

    Steven L. Akins planned to mock up the bogus headstone at his home in Alabama, then have it smuggled into a graveyard to be photographed.

    Akins could then use it as 'proof' that his ancestors had lived in Scotland in the 1700s.

    The 34-year-old, who has never set foot in Scotland, tried to recruit Glaswegian William Wallace to help him.

    He offered to ship the tombstone to Scotland for William to plant in a cemetery.

    But William, 45, yesterday dismissed the American, who has lodged his claim to be chief of the Akins clan with the Lord Lyon in Edinburgh, as "crazy" and a complete fraud.

    He said: "He contacted me on the internet and asked if I would be willing to help him forge proof that his family were based in Lanarkshire in the 1700s.

    "He suggested sending me a tombstone bearing his family name and crest and asked if I would find an abandoned cemetery where it could be photographed.

    "Akins hoped the photographic 'proof' would guarantee his clan chieftainship."

    William added: "He changed his name to Steven L. Akins of that Ilk in a bid to sound more Scots and authentic. The man is crazy."

    Akins has set up his own internet site, featuring pictures of him in full Highland dress - complete with a bizarre raccoon-skin sporran - alongside his wife, who he refers to as Lady Akins.

    The site also offers membership of the Clan Akins Society to all people with related names at a price of $15 dollars a year (pounds 10.50).

    He claims to have documents which validate his claim and says an old picture of a Highland soldier is of his great-grandfather, the intriguingly-named Baron Dekalb Akins.

    But, according to William, the 'ancient' documents were written by Akins himself and are covered in Tippex corrections.

    He said: "Akins' wife contacted me as she was worried that what he was doing was illegal. She sent me one of the documents which Akins copied and submitted to the Lord Lyon.

    "It was dated November 25, 1747, but it was covered in correction fluid and different colours of ink.

    "It was obviously a fake, but the Lord Lyon would never be able to tell as he is only sent a photocopy."

    The Lord Lyon, Robin Blair, yesterday confirmed Akins had applied for the vacant clan chieftainship, but he refused to discuss the application further.

    Akins yesterday insisted his claim was genuine and he had documents to prove his great-grandfather lived near Glasgow in the 1600s.

    He added: "We were very fortunate that we had various wills and documents that were helpful in establishing the line of descent.

    "The reason behind my claim is basically a desire to maintain my family history and heritage."

    Akins denied knowing Wallace or plotting to send a tombstone to Scotland.

    He added: "There is certainly a tombstone with the coat of arms on it, and I've sent pictures of it, of course.

    "I don't know if it's going to be necessary to submit the actual thing. Hopefully, it won't come to that."

    .

    Originally posted on StumbleInn @ 05-18-2013, 08:42 AM


    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-21-2013 at 02:52 AM.

  9. #9
    Stephen L. Akins's Avatar
    Stephen L. Akins is offline Sick lying jewboy pervert lusting over whiggress pussy Junior Member Stephen L. Akins has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Single-wide Jasper Alabama
    Posts
    8

    Default As a delusional fat chomo-kike I really like how you pulled off the look of that crazy scientist played by the Jewish actor Brent Spiner in the movie

    As a delusional fat chomo-kike I really like how you pulled off the look of that crazy scientist played by the Jewish actor Brent Spiner in the movie


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...587#post379587
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8539#post8539


    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...586#post379586

    I think I'll rely on the fact that I actually look and act Aryan Swedish without the need for the bogus DNA charts of someone else or even having to move some bogus tombstone to Scotland while on welfare, Moan Lard FAkins. But then again, I don't need to try to pretend to be Aryan when I look like I'm not a fat pinch-snouted kike like jewrself.
    Umm . . . . whatever you say there, Marty. As a pinch-snouted Tubal-kenite Pictish kike that wants to get close to underage whiggress pussy so that I can follow muh Genesis 3:15 chimperative to defile as much Israelite bloodline as possible I always have spare shekels left from the ADL to engage in jew bloodline impersonation.

    As a delusional fat chomo-kike I really like how you pulled off the look of that crazy scientist played by the Jewish actor Brent Spiner in the movie Independence Day; just with a little bigger beer gut:


    Martin Lindstedt--------------------------- Brent Spiner
    [image redacted]
    .

    .

    Originally posted @ StumbleInn @ 05-18-2013, 08:47 AM

    Stephen L. Akins:


    Sick, delusional, fat, ugly and perverted is
    how this Alabama chomo jewboy tard goes through 'life'


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    4,952

    Default There are significant differences between a 55 year old Aryan and a 46 year old mamzerkike.

    There are significant differences between a 55 year old Aryan and a 46 year old mamzerkike.


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...590#post379590
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8545#post8545


    Quote Originally Posted by Dickless Turpin/Lard FAkins/Leo Frankenmelungeon View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...587#post379587


    Umm...whatever you say there, Marty. Us jewboys use 'whatever' whenever us kikes get caught.

    I really like how you pulled off the look of that crazy scientist played by the Jewish actor Brent Spiner in the movie Independence Day; just with a little bigger beer gut:


    Martin Lindstedt--------------------------- Brent Spiner


    We both weigh about the same, maybe you less, Marty, but you have eight inches in height and probably three inches in length on the sick fat old jewboy.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...24#post1550024

    No, she looks nothing like the lady in that vid.

    But I , on the other hand, am exactly 'on the money':


    .

    I notice that you took the picture of me from your fellow Ashkenazi jew ZOGbot MildSwill Finckelsheenie's web page. Not too smart because Finckelsheenie is another jew criminal, one who loves to pretend to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor.

    What amuses me is how quickly you kike mamzers age. I'm 55 and jewr 46 FAkins, and while we both weigh the same, I'm doubtless 8 inches taller, three inches 'longer' and look like I'm the one who is 46. You jews, on the other hand, look like you are waiting for the SS knackers bullet to render you jewboys down for soap and lampshades. You have the reptilian look like Visser, but more like a sick kike, waiting to be put out of jewr misery.

    You don't seem to have any defenses, you sick fat old kike. Which is fine. I can't help but glad that there is a YHWH, and I'm a Son of True Men and you are the Spawn of D-g.

    I think you jews will hate being pulled off of our lives more than you will when we actually put you out of your misery.

    I need to go to bed because I have Carolyn Yenta-skank Yeager's show to disrupt this afternoon and I don't want to wear out StumbleInn's training kike.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

    .

    Originally posted @ StumbleInn on 05-18-2013, 09:19 AM


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts