Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did CreaTards plot to kill Judge Lefkow and her family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did CreaTards plot to kill Judge Lefkow and her family?

Did CreaTards plot to kill Judge Lefkow and her family?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9400#post9400

One of the most interesting speculations is as to whether the CreaTards ever really had anything to do with the killing of this federal judge Lefkow's jew husband and the jew husband's mother back in early 2005 or thereabouts.

Actually this Judge Lefkow ruled initially in this anglo-mestizo Matt Hale's favor and was over-ruled by the 7th US Circus Kort and made to rule against the World Church of the CreaTards, so if anyone deserved plugging it was the Seventh Circus jewdges, but since CreaTards are usually stupid urban mamzers and ass-clowns, thinking isn't their smart suit.

And with the exception of Benjamin Smith, CreaTards are not killers. James Vonn Brunn, while a CreaTard, was not only actually White, but probably didn't plug that nigger when he went to get killed at the Holohoax Museum. More likely the other nigger security guards panicked and killed their own nigger co-worker. So James vonn Brunn wasn't much of a killer except when given a license to do so by the jews when he was a PT boat commander in the Italian Theater during the Second War To Kill White People. In fact, it was guilt over killing his own cousins that took Jimmie over the twist.

And Craig "Corn" Cobb, while paranoid and psychotic, doesn't seem to be a killer either.

This is the sort of evaluation necessary when thinking of CreaTards. They don't have a sort of ruthlessness and calculation necessary to engage in political and religious violence which is common amongst us Christian Identity believers. Of course, since we don't think that most of the ZOGling whigger and mamzer herd are actually human beings but rather diseased animals needing to be put down, that isn't surprising at all. When you are hoping and praying and sometimes scheming to advance the Great Tribulation, what's one or several more diseased animals more or less deserving special elimination when it is necessary that around 300 million perish to bring about the Kingdom of YHWH?

So this thread is designed to bring forth speculation as to whether the CreaTards have it in them to even pretend to believe in their own kikeshit.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Rabbi Linder claims Bitch-tits Bill White claims that CornCobb solicited a federal judge's murder.

Rabbi Linder claims Bitch-tits Bill White claims that CornCobb solicited a federal judge's murder.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...94#post1596394
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9404#post9404

[This will eventually be merged into the Bill White thread in the White Nationalism section, but we'll start it here.]

[Ok..so today, 9-19-13, I go to PO, and get a letter from Bill White dated September 15. After reading it and its very serious claims, I immediately go to Craig Cobb for a formal reaction. He categorically denies Bill's charges. Here is the text of our Skype chat, which includes the text of the letter. After the skype chat I will post the letter in full by itself]

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Alleged Skype text between two ZOGbot jewboys over what a suspected ZOGling whigger ass-clown wrote.

Alleged Skype text between two ZOGbot jewboys over what a suspected ZOGling whigger ass-clown wrote.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...03#post1596403
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9407#post9407

[text of skype chat between Craig Cobb "podblancdeprogram" and Alex Linder, 9-19-13]

[10:42:22 AM] Alex Linder: craig - you there?
      [10:42:28 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes
      [10:42:36 AM] Alex Linder: i got a letter from bill white today
      [10:42:40 AM] podblancdeprogram: good
      [10:42:47 AM] Alex Linder: he makes some serious claims re you
      [10:43:01 AM] podblancdeprogram: he once told me they are out to get me
      [10:43:13 AM] podblancdeprogram: but he wouldn't talk details on Facebook PMs
      [10:43:15 AM] Alex Linder: yeah he has said that to me and probably other people
      [10:43:29 AM] podblancdeprogram: is that what is in the letter?
      [10:43:36 AM] Alex Linder: yes
      [10:43:43 AM] Alex Linder: would you respond to what he said?
      [10:43:43 AM] podblancdeprogram: can you tell me pls?
      [10:43:48 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes
      [10:43:48 AM] Alex Linder: i will type it in verbatim
      [10:43:51 AM] podblancdeprogram: ok
      [10:43:52 AM] Alex Linder: ok..
      [10:44:12 AM] Alex Linder: there's a few paragraphs, ill type it now, i just got this today, dated sept 15
      [10:44:26 AM] Alex Linder: hell, i'll just do the whole thing
      [10:44:29 AM] Alex Linder: so you can judge it
      [10:44:33 AM] Alex Linder: it's not all related to you but mostly
      [10:44:37 AM] Alex Linder: beginning...
      [10:44:45 AM] Alex Linder: "SEPTEMBER 15, 2013
      [10:44:49 AM] Alex Linder: "Hello Alex:
      [10:44:59 AM] Alex Linder: "Enclosed please find a document you may publish at your discretion.
      [10:45:33 AM] Alex Linder: "I have been trapped in a lose-lose situation for 7 years, and, as things draw to head, it seems to me that the best thing for everyone is to make a public statement, and perhaps derail an impending train wreck.
      [10:45:47 AM] Alex Linder: "This will be my only comment until whatever happens legally has panned out.
      [10:45:59 AM] Alex Linder: "Sincerely,
      [10:46:00 AM] Alex Linder: "Bill
      [10:46:50 AM] Alex Linder: "PS: In the latest case news, the FBI says they are seeking someone who used "obscene song lyrics" to threaten people. Guess what their witness was arrested for doing in 2008? Spraypainting "Insane Clown Posse" lyrics on buildings.
      [10:47:02 AM] Alex Linder: ...
      [10:47:09 AM] Alex Linder: [ok now the main thing]
      [10:47:28 AM] podblancdeprogram: ok
      [10:47:29 AM] Alex Linder: [bill white] "THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MURDER OF THE FAMILY OF JUDGE JOAN LEFKOW
      [10:48:40 AM] Alex Linder: "What follows is somethign that has weighed on me for quite a while. Now, I hear a media storm is building around Craig Cobb, and I figure he is going to be arrested soon, so I might as well come forward. The vultures only circle like this when they have been told by the regime there is going to be a carcass - and Craig is looking carcass-like.
      [10:49:35 AM] Alex Linder: "In March 2005, Bart Ross murdered the family of US District Judge Joan Lefkow. The media lie has been that this had nothing to do with Matt Hale. It had everything to do with Matt Hale. Craig recruited Ross to kill Lefkow in revenge for Hale's conviction."
      [10:49:42 AM] Alex Linder: Is that true?
      [10:49:52 AM] Alex Linder: That's the first two paragraphs.
      [10:49:58 AM] Alex Linder: There is more.
      [10:50:15 AM] podblancdeprogram: Gary tuchman of CNN told me the interview would be a 5 min segment and would be on in a week (that would have been yesterday, Wed). I talked a LOT about jews--maybe they killed the interview.
      [10:50:38 AM] podblancdeprogram: NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!
      [10:50:59 AM] podblancdeprogram: I never talked with or met the guy! Ever!
      [10:51:54 AM] podblancdeprogram: Alex, they would have to massively fabricate lies to even begin that appear to be remotely true.
      [10:52:23 AM] Alex Linder: [ok, i appreciate your direct response. now let's go thru the rest of his letter.]
      [10:52:40 AM] podblancdeprogram: Remember the FBI agent tape I made--Lance I think his name was.
      [10:52:47 AM] podblancdeprogram: ok
      [10:52:50 AM] Alex Linder: yeah just hold off.
      [10:52:53 AM] Alex Linder: let's get thru this.
      [10:54:21 AM] Alex Linder: [bw]"The FBI investigated me for involvement in the murder, but I had nothing to do with it. In 2006, an article ran in a newspaper in Talinn, Estonia, stating the FBI had asked Estonia to expel an American they thought had been involved in the killing. I ran the article on Overthrow.com. After I did this, I was contacted by Craig."
      [10:55:28 AM] Alex Linder: "Craig wanted the United States to know he had killed Lefkow over Hale. Over the course of several emails and Skype conversations, Craig provided me with emails and taped Skype conversations he'd had with Ross. He wanted me to publish all of this on Overthrow. This was never intended as a secret."
      [10:55:44 AM] podblancdeprogram: wait!
      [10:55:46 AM] Alex Linder: [is that true? any of these claims?]
      [10:55:51 AM] podblancdeprogram: Bill is saying this?
      [10:55:56 AM] podblancdeprogram: That;'s impossible!
      [10:55:57 AM] Alex Linder: yes
      [10:56:02 AM] podblancdeprogram: Fuck
      [10:56:03 AM] Alex Linder: straight from his letter
      [10:56:06 AM] Alex Linder: nothing left out or deleted
      [10:56:07 AM] Alex Linder: or changed
      [10:56:14 AM] podblancdeprogram: Bill must be under enormous dieseling pressure
      [10:56:22 AM] podblancdeprogram: All this is not true in the least.
      [10:56:26 AM] podblancdeprogram: I am astounded.
      [10:56:47 AM] Alex Linder: Direct answers here only, dont speculate about him.
      [10:56:55 AM] podblancdeprogram: I was trying to remember for a sec if I emailed him…but then you typed the rest, WTF?
      [10:57:04 AM] Alex Linder: There's more.
      [10:57:07 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes well ok
      [10:57:13 AM] Alex Linder: So far you are absolutely 100% denying everything he says
      [10:57:16 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes
      [10:57:18 AM] Alex Linder: re murder
      [10:57:25 AM] Alex Linder: skype conversations, emails etc
      [10:57:32 AM] podblancdeprogram: of course and I am speaking truth Alex
      [10:57:36 AM] Alex Linder: ok.
      [10:57:37 AM] podblancdeprogram: nothing
      [10:57:43 AM] podblancdeprogram: none of that occurred
      [10:57:45 AM] Alex Linder: let's just get thru this. then we can speculate.
      [10:57:46 AM] podblancdeprogram: ever!
      [10:57:49 AM] Alex Linder: ok.
      [10:57:50 AM] podblancdeprogram: alright
      [10:57:55 AM] Alex Linder: back to the letter
      [10:59:09 AM] podblancdeprogram: Just a sec--how in the world would that letter ever get through censors if it supposedly had such credible info?
      [10:59:22 AM] Alex Linder: BW: "I took all of this to my attorney, Jack Kennett, and asked Jack to turn all of this over to the FBI and let them know I'd be publishing this story that afternoon. At the time, I was a law-abiding citizen. I was not cooperative with the FBI, but I knew that, as soon as I published this, they'd have it, so I wanted to avoid the ievitable knock on my door."
      [11:00:05 AM] Alex Linder: "Jack refused. He told me the FBI and DOJ were too corrupt and advised me to turn the material over to him for safe-keeping. I did so. This was a mistake which started a decade of drama."
      [11:00:48 AM] podblancdeprogram: Alex, this is so incendiary and false…it is just flabbergasting to me. It can't be! How can this nation be that corrupt? They KNOW this is not true in the least. You said avoid speculation ok ok till you are finished ok.
      [11:01:20 AM] podblancdeprogram: I'm gonna call that jack Kennett!\
      [11:02:39 AM] Alex Linder: "In 2008, when the FBI was investigating me, I took this information to my attorney, Harry Brown. I told him I felt the FBI is investigation was really centered on this information -- which they would have been aware of from having served search warrants on my email accounts -- and urged him to turn it over. Harry contacted the FBI, and they stated they were not interested in speaking to me with an attorney present."
      [11:03:10 AM] podblancdeprogram: ?
      [11:03:27 AM] podblancdeprogram: Harry contacted the FBI, and they stated they were not interested in speaking to me with an attorney present." ???
      [11:03:33 AM] Alex Linder: "When I was arrested in Chicago, my attorneys advised me not to turn this information over because I was innocent of the charges, and this information would link me to Hale."
      [11:04:09 AM] podblancdeprogram: I want to speculate on Bill but will try and wait.
      [11:04:12 AM] Alex Linder: "When I discussed this with my counsel in Roanoke, they didn't believe me -- and didn't even check the tapes and emails -- and thought it wasn't worth pursuing -- typical of the way they approached my case."
      [11:04:22 AM] Alex Linder: [one more page to go, almost there]
      [11:04:34 AM] Alex Linder: [just read what he's saying and then respond]
      [11:05:23 AM] Alex Linder: "Despite the suffering of my last few months in prison, and the fact this information may have released me, I suffered and waited for the Judge's ruling which released me."
      [11:06:33 AM] Alex Linder: "After my release, I discussed this with Craig. The last message I received from him was to deliver his claim of responsibility to the FBI with all of the authenticating material, because he was leaving the country, wouldn't be at any risk, and wanted it known he had done this. I asked him if this was what he really wanted, because killing a federal judge is a capital offense, and he said yes."
      [11:06:53 AM] podblancdeprogram: wtf!!!!!
      [11:06:57 AM] Alex Linder: "Despite this, my counsel urged me to say nothing until after my Chicago sentencing."
      [11:07:45 AM] Alex Linder: [4 more paragraphs to go]
      [11:08:34 AM] Alex Linder: "In March 2013, I did as Craig demanded, and delivered his claim of responsibility and the authenticating evidence to the FBI. At the time, I believed Craig had left the country. I entered into no agreement with the United States for this information."
      [11:09:04 AM] podblancdeprogram: 6 MONTHS AGO?
      [11:09:05 AM] Alex Linder: "Last week, I received a letter mentioning Craig was fired from his job over some media coverage. Now I'm told that Craig is front-page news."
      [11:10:25 AM] Alex Linder: "Craig is going to be arrested and charged with capital murder. Why he has remained in the United States knowing he is being investigated for the murder of a federal judge, I don't know. Movement people seem to thnk killing people and setting off bombs is some sort of joke, and that they don't have to take these things seriously. Well, my guess is that it's going to be serious soon."
      [11:11:00 AM] podblancdeprogram: Alex i am pretty sure you want typed responses, else we could;d go voice.
      [11:11:08 AM] podblancdeprogram: That is OK. I want typed too!
      [11:11:17 AM] podblancdeprogram: Is that the end?
      [11:12:11 AM] Alex Linder: "I had nothing to do with the murder of Joan Lefkow's family. I was against harming Lefkow fromt he day Matt first proposed it in 2001. I did laugh when they pulled it off, but I was only informed of this conspiracy a year after the fact. I did not "tell" on anyone, and only delivered the message I was asked to. I wish I'd done it as asked in 2006. SO, Craig has chosen to stay here, presumably because he wants to be martyred, and I wash my hands of this. He's doing what he wanted." END
      [11:12:47 AM] Alex Linder: we can voice, but first i want your response to all this online here.
      [11:12:56 AM] Alex Linder: is any word of this true?
      [11:13:11 AM] Alex Linder: re your involvement in lefkow in any way?
      [11:13:53 AM] podblancdeprogram: NOOOOO
      [11:13:58 AM] podblancdeprogram: none at all
      [11:14:02 AM] podblancdeprogram: nothing!!!
      [11:14:24 AM] Alex Linder: ok... that's the direct response i wanted.
      [11:14:29 AM] Alex Linder: now we can voice if you like.
      [11:14:46 AM] podblancdeprogram: Either Bill's mind has been broken or NSA and all that--if they can really do this stuff….if I have to be that kind of martyr for my people, i am willing...
      [11:15:25 AM] podblancdeprogram: but to know almost no one might believe me…if they can digitally re-arrange/fabricate…he told two lawyers and they both advised him to keep quiet
      [11:15:27 AM] podblancdeprogram: listen
      [11:15:46 AM] podblancdeprogram: when I had to get a .45 cause CI Karl Gharst was threatening me
      [11:15:58 AM] podblancdeprogram: the Montana Human Rights Network etc
      [11:16:10 AM] podblancdeprogram: I went to court to get the protective order extended
      [11:16:26 AM] Alex Linder: let's voice, i'm tired of typing
      [11:17:18 AM] podblancdeprogram: I actually got a CD from the court and sent it to OSHA as part of my evidence on the asbestos thing and the reglidious firing at Rosebriar in Kalispell where i did the best job cleaning the toilets (the ladies said so!) and working the cage with a tiee and jacket
      [11:17:37 AM] podblancdeprogram: even the owners japanese am wife said i was excellent worker and didn't make mistake
      [11:17:40 AM] podblancdeprogram: anyway
      [11:18:02 AM] podblancdeprogram: Gharst came late to court and said that i told him I did that---what you are saying
      [11:18:29 AM] podblancdeprogram: so they are now using that nut bags lie MAYBE …that may be an indicative kernel
      [11:18:41 AM] podblancdeprogram: that is, I don't think I ever told Bill that
      [11:18:48 AM] podblancdeprogram: but I have posted about it online
      [11:18:56 AM] podblancdeprogram: the CD of Karl and what he said
      [11:19:05 AM] podblancdeprogram: it is so ridiculous
      [11:19:14 AM] Alex Linder: if anything it looks to me like BW is trying to set you up in exchange for some benefit to himself
      [11:19:28 AM] Alex Linder: i dont believe him, but i wanted a direct denial from you
      [11:20:10 AM] podblancdeprogram: and it was part of my assertion (including an audio Olympus recorder which the feds never gave back to me saying it remained their evidence) of Gharst threatening me and saying I was mocking Jesus with my simmer sandals (rubber zoris) and longhair
      [11:20:20 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes he may be
      [11:20:27 AM] podblancdeprogram: but Alex don't you see?
      [11:20:45 AM] podblancdeprogram: If they offered him that option, it means the country is gone completely'
      [11:20:52 AM] podblancdeprogram: irrevocably evil and corrupt
      [11:21:04 AM] podblancdeprogram: beyond any repair or fixing EVER
      [11:21:12 AM] podblancdeprogram: maybe Ed Steele IS innocent
      [11:21:18 AM] podblancdeprogram: now I really do wonder
      [11:21:19 AM] Alex Linder: i dont know...they might not have offered him anything, he might just be fishign on his own, trying to drag others into his problems
      [11:21:28 AM] Alex Linder: it's hard to say
      [11:21:31 AM] podblancdeprogram: can we voice now?
      [11:21:32 AM] Alex Linder: he is known to lie
      [11:21:36 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes I know
      [11:21:40 AM] podblancdeprogram: but we were friends
      [11:21:46 AM] podblancdeprogram: it does seem now
      [11:21:49 AM] podblancdeprogram: that I remember
      [11:21:56 AM] podblancdeprogram: I know he likes the spotlight
      [11:21:58 AM] Alex Linder: look, let's talk
      [11:22:03 AM] podblancdeprogram: maybe this round of publicity
      [11:22:11 AM] podblancdeprogram: about Leith and me is too much for him
      [11:22:22 AM] podblancdeprogram: but if they thought there were any truth to that
      [11:22:32 AM] Alex Linder: or he or someone is trying to undermine you ahead of this rally
      [11:22:38 AM] podblancdeprogram: why wouldn't they haul him out of his cell and interrogate him?
      [11:22:47 AM] podblancdeprogram: yes right ahead of rally
      [11:22:48 AM] Alex Linder: or you'd long since have been arrested
      [11:22:54 AM] podblancdeprogram: you'd think
      [11:23:19 AM] podblancdeprogram: but I suppose no statute of limitations and no limitation on time technology can create illusion
      [11:23:43 AM] Alex Linder: i cant figure an angle for him other than he thinks he's going down for good, and desperate to trade info to get out
      [11:23:51 AM] podblancdeprogram: I am worried he is literally being told and coached in this to get out
      [11:24:01 AM] podblancdeprogram: I feel sorry if his mind is broken
      [11:24:21 AM] podblancdeprogram: I do. can't help it cause the human mind…maybe isn't so strong in these sift times
      [11:24:31 AM] podblancdeprogram: soft
      [11:24:35 AM] Alex Linder: well if they dont have proof of you saying what he claims, then they cant do anything
      [11:24:57 AM] podblancdeprogram: no--but what if they are willing and able to manipulate technology
      [11:24:58 AM] Alex Linder: i dont think his mind is broken, i think he's deliberately lying
      [11:25:04 AM] Alex Linder: either you are or he is
      [11:25:07 AM] podblancdeprogram: I suppose if they went all out they could
      [11:25:14 AM] Alex Linder: and i havent known you to lie. i've known you to be mistaken, but not lie.
      [11:25:17 AM] Alex Linder: i have known him to lie.
      [11:25:18 AM] podblancdeprogram: i amnot
      [11:25:21 AM] Alex Linder: so i believe you, not him.
      [11:25:21 AM] podblancdeprogram: I AM NOT
      [11:25:33 AM] Alex Linder: i believe you.
      [11:26:08 AM] podblancdeprogram: like I am so lame I'm gonna think Estonia inures me from being flown to US or imprisoned?
      [11:26:11 AM] podblancdeprogram: also
      [11:26:13 AM] podblancdeprogram: that timeline
      [11:26:31 AM] podblancdeprogram: I can't even fathom all the "stash in my lawyer's safe" or wjatevers
      [11:26:35 AM] podblancdeprogram: right, lol
      [11:27:05 AM] Alex Linder: yeah, that's bs
      [11:27:05 AM] podblancdeprogram: I haven't written Bill in jail
      [11:27:17 AM] podblancdeprogram: that is my slight and wrong I guess
      [11:27:18 AM] Alex Linder: can you voice now?
      [11:27:24 AM] Alex Linder: doesnt have to be long time, just quick
      [11:27:38 AM] podblancdeprogram: he used to send me the mags and I made sure good estoina young men who passed them around got them
      [11:27:45 AM] podblancdeprogram: ok

[In my judgment, Bill White, out of malice or self-interest, is deliberately lying. I personally do not believe a word of his claims about Craig Cobb. VNN will now cut off from White completely, and ostracize him based on this outrageous behavior. VNN has, up until now, as a service to the White community, printed Bill White's letters from prison, in order to diffuse enlightenment re System operations, and to help White get his side of the story out against a hostile jew-controlled junkmedia. In light of these deliberate and malicious lies, VNN will have nothing further to do with Bill White, just as we ostractize others whose behavior falls outside the pale of White-civilized behavior.]

Comment

Letter from a ZOGling whigger ass-clown to a lying jewboy running a ZOG false front

Letter from a ZOGling whigger ass-clown to a lying jewboy running a ZOG false front

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post1596406
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9408#post9408

[letter from Bill White, rec'd 9-19-13]

SEPTEMBER 15, 2013

Hello Alex:

Enclosed please find a document you may publish at your discretion.

I have been trapped in a lose-lose situation for 7 years, and, as things draw to head, it seems to me that the best thing for everyone is to make a public statement, and perhaps derail an impending train wreck.

This will be my only comment until whatever happens legally has panned out.

Sincerely,

Bill

PS: In the latest case news, the FBI says they are seeking someone who used "obscene song lyrics" to threaten people. Guess what their witness was arrested for doing in 2008? Spraypainting "Insane Clown Posse" lyrics on buildings.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MURDER OF THE FAMILY OF JUDGE JOAN LEFKOW

by Bill White

What follows is something that has weighed on me for quite a while. Now, I hear a media storm is building around Craig Cobb, and I figure he is going to be arrested soon, so I might as well come forward. The vultures only circle like this when they have been told by the regime there is going to be a carcass - and Craig is looking carcass-like.

In March 2005, Bart Ross murdered the family of US District Judge Joan Lefkow. The media lie has been that this had nothing to do with Matt Hale. It had everything to do with Matt Hale. Craig recruited Ross to kill Lefkow in revenge for Hale's conviction.

The FBI investigated me for involvement in the murder, but I had nothing to do with it. In 2006, an article ran in a newspaper in Talinn, Estonia, stating the FBI had asked Estonia to expel an American they thought had been involved in the killing. I ran the article on Overthrow.com. After I did this, I was contacted by Craig.

Craig wanted the United States to know he had killed Lefkow over Hale. Over the course of several emails and Skype conversations, Craig provided me with emails and taped Skype conversations he'd had with Ross. He wanted me to publish all of this on Overthrow. This was never intended as a secret.

I took all of this to my attorney, Jack Kennett, and asked Jack to turn all of this over to the FBI and let them know I'd be publishing this story that afternoon. At the time, I was a law-abiding citizen. I was not cooperative with the FBI, but I knew that, as soon as I published this, they'd have it, so I wanted to avoid the ievitable knock on my door.

Jack refused. He told me the FBI and DOJ were too corrupt and advised me to turn the material over to him for safe-keeping. I did so. This was a mistake which started a decade of drama.

In 2008, when the FBI was investigating me, I took this information to my attorney, Harry Brown. I told him I felt the FBI is investigation was really centered on this information -- which they would have been aware of from having served search warrants on my email accounts -- and urged him to turn it over. Harry contacted the FBI, and they stated they were not interested in speaking to me with an attorney present.

When I was arrested in Chicago, my attorneys advised me not to turn this information over because I was innocent of the charges, and this information would link me to Hale.

When I discussed this with my counsel in Roanoke, they didn't believe me -- and didn't even check the tapes and emails -- and thought it wasn't worth pursuing -- typical of the way they approached my case.

Despite the suffering of my last few months in prison, and the fact this information may have released me, I suffered and waited for the Judge's ruling which released me.

After my release, I discussed this with Craig. The last message I received from him was to deliver his claim of responsibility to the FBI with all of the authenticating material, because he was leaving the country, wouldn't be at any risk, and wanted it known he had done this. I asked him if this was what he really wanted, because killing a federal judge is a capital offense, and he said yes.

Despite this, my counsel urged me to say nothing until after my Chicago sentencing.

In March 2013, I did as Craig demanded, and delivered his claim of responsibility and the authenticating evidence to the FBI. At the time, I believed Craig had left the country. I entered into no agreement with the United States for this information.

Last week, I received a letter mentioning Craig was fired from his job over some media coverage. Now I'm told that Craig is front-page news.

Craig is going to be arrested and charged with capital murder. Why he has remained in the United States knowing he is being investigated for the murder of a federal judge, I don't know. Movement people seem to thnk killing people and setting off bombs is some sort of joke, and that they don't have to take these things seriously. Well, my guess is that it's going to be serious soon.

I had nothing to do with the murder of Joan Lefkow's family. I was against harming Lefkow from the day Matt first proposed it in 2001. I did laugh when they pulled it off, but I was only informed of this conspiracy a year after the fact. I did not "tell" on anyone, and only delivered the message I was asked to. I wish I'd done it as asked in 2006. SO, Craig has chosen to stay here, presumably because he wants to be martyred, and I wash my hands of this. He's doing what he wanted."

END

Comment

None of that entire story, not even single elements ever happened. All fantastical lies.

None of that entire story, not even single elements ever happened. All fantastical lies.

http://whitenations.com/showthread.p...7314#post17314
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9406#post9406

About Bill's letter: Bill had told me 18 or 20 months ago--I remember I was living in the new fracking trailer with Mark--that the FBI was really after me. This interested me some--he said they'd made some enquiries...but Bill didn't want to talk about it on Facebook, citing its not being secure. Made sense to me. I just figured it was some curious, semi-funny interrogation anecdote.

So when Alex started typing Skype today about it, I figured Bill had finally gotten around to relaying the particulars to me, else Alex wouldn't be online with news.

At first it occurred to me that they had induced Bill to do this and were going to technologically concoct entire digital scenarios which never existed. All in all, I was pretty much in this mode for 60 min. to 90 min. by degrees.

Tandem with this, I thought the dieseling (I heard they were doing it to him) caused a breakdown of sorts, apart from his famous narcissism. When I drove with Bill in his car at Yorktown, I think he didn't ask a single question about myself. A bit odd. Just Bill being Bill. We all have our eccentricities.

Alex thought not breakdown at all.

I had given Bill some money when he was on FB--not since then. I knew he had written a successful book, was writing for AFP, and I presumed had access to 1,000 page books, considering his researches required. Just figured his guys were taking care of him. I'm not the best writer, by a long shot. Then I thought, maybe he is angry at that?

Later today I thought--maybe it's Bill's way of ginning up the story--he gets his name in in a way that couldn't hurt his incarceration being lessened...and he rationalizes it cause it makes me look like a badass with none of the downside, since he knows there isn't an element of truth in it. That seems kinda plausible. He may have heard about the Gharst court CD, as I think Alex suggested. A regular John Brown. The sincerely raving are pretty darned convincing until they tell you something like "that street sign is a secret code known only to very few" etc.

The reason I decided to say, "sure, post it" is cause I pretty much think as Alex does in that regard, but more to the point, Bill could have made 5 or 7 copies and shot them to people. It's not near as big a deal as when I first read it. I don't feel good about losing that much respect for Bill. As I was telling Alex--to me, even though I was only in Helsinki City Jail 2 1/2 weeks and then asylum locked detention in that city and Tallinn for 3 months, to me---it's a little like an unspoken club when you have been to jail for this stuff. Obviously, with that short time, I'm a real junior member in my little fantasy club. Bill and Matt and Zundel and Sylvia and Mahler--and 25,000 other Germans and Canadians (for a start) are scales above. But just disappointment about Bill. Even if he just wanted to reach out from that can and juice the outside because he can.

On the up side, he'll still teach and do it well when at his best. The Kali stuff was decades old old hat to me. To have such a good brain and a total dark hole for character--it must be a bummer.

EVERYONE Needs A Little . . . .

Kentucky Fried CornCobb!!!

Comment

I am no longer accepting letters from Bill White. Bitch-tits is all buddy-buddy with Tubby while CornCobb is a fellow ZOGbot.

I am no longer accepting letters from Bill White. . .
            . . . Bitch-tits is all buddy-buddy with Tubby while CornCobb is a fellow ZOGbot.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...64#post1599264
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9473#post9473

A note to anyone paying attention. I am no longer accepting letters from Bill White. Anything I receive from him from this point forward gets thrown away unread. His attempt to implicate Craig Cobb in a crime he had nothing to do with is beyond the pale, and so I and VNN ostracize him. Us jewboys and federal agents provocateur must stick together insofar as possible. There is a reason why no other supposedly WN forum has near the amount of people going to prison like Bill White, Hal Turner, and Kevin Harpham that we do. And why no other supposedly White Nationalist forum has a "former" government informant -- TraitorGlenn Miller -- getting to run things because he's paid for them here since 2004.

Ostracization goes both ways.

I will leave this thread open to discuss matters related to Bill White. People can post what they like, but I will certainly not allow any kind of lies -- as I define "lies" -- from Bill White or anyone else for that matter to be posted. That is why I arbitrarily banned Brenna Wolf/Cynthia Slay and Don "Pauley Da Parrot" Pauley from VNNF over the past week or so. Itz because I'm one sick kike puppy with jew ass-GAIDS able to have a set of colostomy-bag likkin' meercats licking my nuts -- because I can, [wish I could still] cum-cum, cum-cum.

Comment

Working...
            X