X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do About Water?

What Do You Do About Water?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8668#post8668

Nineteen days from now will be my Twentieth Anniversary of living down here. It will be quite a milestone, and I'm looking forward to it.

Now, without getting into too much detail, I live about two to two-and-a-half miles from the K-25 Nuclear Plant, in between Oak Ridge and Kingston, Tennessee. I've read about some of the mind control weapons those bastards have designed, and I have no doubt that they're testing them out on us. Whenever something "interesting" happens in the country, (They did this, most recently, this week, the morning after the IRS hearings. They also did it the day after the Abu Ghraib photos were released, after the Dems took over Congress, back in 2006, and, I believe, the day after the Limp Chimp was elected in 2008. I remember them doing it after one of its State Of The Jewnion addresses, too.) they run the air raid sirens the next morning, and, once they seemingly die down, there's another sound, a high-pitched dog whistle kind of sound, that I'm convinced is some kind of mind control device, because it gives me a headache. I doubt if the rest of the dumbasses on this road even notice it. This has been going on for years.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm on the radar, no pun intended, of the Roane County Sherrif's Department, as I've had a couple of rather disturbing instances, (both at night, needless to say. Typical piglice behavior. ) in which a car will be riding my bumper like a two-bit faggot, then slowly pulls away into the passing lane, just giving me time to see the word "SHERRIF" on the side of his cruiser before he takes off like a bat out of hell.

This happened on two separate instances. The first time, last summer, happened right after I turned onto TN-327, ---which we locals call Blair Road,--- coming back from Oliver Springs around midnight one Saturday night. Since there's only two lanes on the road, and no real passing lane to speak of, the guy turned on his lights, and, at first, I thought he was gonna pull me over, so I pulled over to the side of the road. Then he did his little piggy poop-and-scoot. The second time, back in late April, was when I was coming back from Oak Ridge, ---probably around 9:30-10pm,---within 1/4 of a mile from the Blair turnoff that way. That time, he just eased over into the passing lane, without giving a signal, of course. Didn't bother turning on his lights. Nothing but pure harassment, plain and simple.

Now, honestly, I don't really know whether Sherrif's Department guys really even write tickets or not, but I know from personal experience that State Troopers do. The first time, I had been speeding, before I turned off onto Blair, and he could've gotten me for it, if he'd wanted to, but he didn't, and that's what leads me to believe they don't write tickets in the first place. The second time, I know damn good and well that I wasn't. I had gotten a warning ticket from an SUV piggy, back in February, so I wasn't gonna press my luck. (Before that, I hadn't realized that the SUV piggies could write tickets, either. I thought they were just around to provide security for the plants.) Anyway, just thought I ought to point that out, in case the bastards ever come after me.

And, more and more, it's looking like this summer may well be the Summer of Race War we've all been waiting for for so long. Holder's not going anywhere, and neither is Obongo, not that the spineless, pussazoidal Republicuntz would likely every get up the nerve to publically utter the "i-word", anyhow, for fear of being branded with the dreaded "r-word". (And, no, I don't mean "retard", although that certainly applies to them as well. ) But, chickenshit and generally useless as they may be, these Republicuntz are like a dog with a fresh, greasy bone, and they're gonna keep on gnawing it for the foreseeable future. And the niggers and gliberal vermin have already begun to play the race card. It looks like it may well be a long, hot, bloody summer, and it can't come to soon for me. Hell, I've been waiting for it for 21 years.

But, damnit, I may not live to see it if I can't do something about this damn water situation.

It's like this: I've been drinking bottled water for the past nineteen years. I've used a number of different brands, Woodland, Crystal, and Wal-Mart being the only ones I can remember. For the past two or three years, I've been drinking Wal-Mart brand. Two or three years ago, the Crystal water I had been drinking started to make me kinda sick. Within seconds of drinking some, I would get a burning feeling in my throat or chest, my skin would itch, and, sometimes, I would get a splitting headache. It used to come in shiny, ribbed plastic bottles, basically like the Aquafina bottles, except the size of a milk jug. Don't know whether they still make that brand or not.

But, anyway, it started making me sick, so I switched to the Wal-Mart brand, in the regular milk jug-type bottles. Now the same thing is happening with the Wal-Mart water, and I'll be damned if I know what to do about it.

It all started early last week. I had noticed that, a few minutes after drinking out of one of the jugs, I had a splitting headache. Felt like a bunch of little teeth were gnawing on my brain. I took a whiff of it, and it had a nasty chemical smell to it. Now, back when I had had the trouble with the Crystal water before, I did a little research, and found out that the bottles are made out of cheap, Chinese plastic, that has a chemical in it called BPH or BPA, and it's toxic as hell. Also, since then, ZOG has admitted to allowing pharmaceutical companies to dump psychotropic drugs into our water supply, which I *DO NOT* believe those cocksuckers are actually spending the time and money to filter out before they bottle it. So I poured the rest of the jug out.

Thankfully, the rest of the jugs were alright, so I thought I was out of the woods. But, at the beginning of this week, damned if it didn't happen again. So I made a point to get some water of another brand, just in case the rest of the Wal-Mart jugs sucked as bad as that one. The minute I walked in the door, I saw a 32-pack of Aquafina for $4.98, and I'd never had any bad Aquafina before, saw I thought, "Why not?" "At least I'm not out much if it sucks." Well, the first bottle was alright, but the second and third? Yecch. Twice as bad as the Wal-Mart stuff. Didn't finish them.

Opened another Wal-Mart jug, but, damnit, it was almost as bad as the first. I've got this frozen mug, so I've taken to pouring the water out of the Wal-Mart jug into the mug, and it doesn't taste quite as bad that way, but, shit, I can actually feel it killing my brain cells. Got to have something to help my digestion, right now, but damned if I'm gonna stick with it.

I'm going out again tonight, and I'm gonna try to find some expensive stuff in glass bottles, assuming they've got any. Do they still make Perrier? Is that what all the rich Jewboys and prostiticians drink when they're not drinking champagne, semen, or Goy baby blood? There's another brand that I've heard of, I believe, called Rocky something-or-other, that's supposed to be in glass bottles. The thing of it is, though, I only get $400 a month to spend, so I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend more than half of it on freaking WATER.

It sure was easier back in the day, when my parents, and practically everybody else around here, had well water, and I had my own personal jug which I could fill up and refrigerate whenever I wanted. When it would get dirty, Mom would simply wash it. No problem. It's all I ever drank for the first twenty years of my life, when I was living at home. That and a little Sprite every once in awhile.

But, three months before I moved out, they got on city water, and, not too long thereafter, they had their well shut down. My dumbass grandpa soon followed suit. If not for that, I'd have all the safe drinking water I wanted, and it wouldn't cost a dime. They could just put it in old empty Sprite bottles and send it down to me. (I go up there for dinner once a week, every Sunday night, and they keep a big bottle of Sprite up there for me to drink.) For the first year I was down here, I drank nothing but Sprite, but that didn't do my kidneys any good, and I wouldn't want to go back to it.

Any ideas, guys? I wouldn't mind getting a filter, THEORETICALLY, but one of the main ones they advertize all the time is made out of the same cheap, Chinky plastic that they make the water jugs out of, so wouldn't be accomplishing anything there. Besides, being on city water and living so close to a damn nuclear plant.....I don't know. Not sure I would want to trust a filter with my life like that.

IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.
Working...
X