+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guess what happens when a stupid ZOGling whigger or mamzer ass-clown gets to playing Christian Identity . . .?

Default The point is that I used to think you are a ZOGling whigger ass-clown as opposed to a ZOGling mamzer ass-clown Russifer.

The point is that I used to think you are a ZOGling whigger ass-clown as opposed to a ZOGling mamzer ass-clown Russifer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9950#post9950

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Walker through John Britton

Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 7:34 PM
    To: 'John Britton'

Subject: RE: Is Russifer a mamzer?

What is the point?

The point is that you are a ZOGling whigger ass-clown as opposed to a ZOGling mamzer ass-clown Russifer.

John Britton has been pestering me the past few days with reports that you are my Sicilian guido like Bryan Reo is to Finckelsheenie. I told John that you were to my estimation a pure ZOGling whigger ass-clown and for him to send you my response or let the matter drop. John, loving mischief, did so, and you responded like the ZOGling whigger ass-clown that we both know you to be.

Bryan Reo would have had a far different and jewsually nasty jewboy mamzer response, whereas you're clueless, Russifer. Whiggers don't get "the point." Neither do you, which proves that you are a whigger, Russifer.

I don't mind getting and even sometimes reading your silly shit, Moan Russifer. But your whigger fuktardivity in going ass-to-mouth with jewboys like Khazar-Dick Niemela/Niematoad/tard/turd and mamzers like Scott Vaught has pissed off your Greek woman friend to where she 'defensively bit' you by revealing a confidence that you should have kept to yourself, Russifer.

You never seem to learn much from instruction. But then again, you are a Baby Hughie, and thus a shit-magnet, which is why nobody like John nor myself want to be around when you get into trouble like a wandering fuktard. We both like you well enough, but know better than to discuss serious shit with you.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Russ Walker is offline Sicilian guido jewboy retard playing CI Veteran Member Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Default Just for sticking up for me by saying I'm most likely a stupid whigger, I'm going to menstruate from my mamzer mangina all over you, Pope Marty.

Just for sticking up for me by saying I'm most likely a stupid whigger, I'm going to menstruate from my mamzer mangina all over you, Pope Marty.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9953#post9953

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    6Killer <copterav8r@msn.com>
    date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    subject: RE: Is Russifer a mamzer?- (2)

Martin – don’t ever write me again. You are white trash. As opposed to myself, a Sicilian mamzer pussy. I remember how my Sephardic Chicago jewboy leader -- Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin Putz-Kutz-November-Goldstein -- seemed to be really really smart and shit when he got all pissed off at Halloween in 2010 and he called you "white trash." That is all us retarded part-nigger guidos with a bit of jewboy trying to infest and change Christian Identity have to say.

I mean it Pope Marty -- I am going to send you message after message whining as I bleed out my mongrel mangina, cum-cum, cum-cum -- but I don't want you to chew on my fat stupid ZOGling mamzer ass, even iffn I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do about it if you respond -- or even worse -- publicly post this e-mail on your forum.

Life is rough. Itz even rougher when you are both stupid and a mongrel, wanting to impersonate an Israelite. I'm never going to ever figure out that I've been manipulated by John Britton and that Lindstedt doesn't even give a shit because he is simply mean to diseased ZOGling whigger and mamzer herd-animal ass-clowns.

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts
    Somewhere giving Bryan Reo my red-nigger mangina

Default I think I'll giggle at Russifer's cluelessness while Lindstedt tears him a whole new asshole.

I think I'll giggle at Russifer's cluelessness while Lindstedt tears him a whole new asshole.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9954#post9954

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
    date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Martin,

You and Russ Walker should do a Movement Turd where you address these issues among other points.

Just because I have no intention of exposing myself on The Movement Turd doesn't mean that I have any problem with the stirring of the shit-pot. The stupid Russifer is such a dim bulb -- and mainly whigger -- that Russifer will never understand that I'm the one who made Lindstedt give an answer even though Lindstedt tried to duck it for over 10 days, and then said that he thought Russifer was a stupid whigger.

Maybe Russifer is engaged in some mamzer vs Israelite Genesis 3:15 enmity against Lindstedt. But I think it is mainly because Russifer simply can't understand that since he told his Greek woman Athena that he was Sicilian and then pissed her off into revealing the confidence that Russifer simply can't take responsibility for being so fucking stupid.

I think I'll giggle at Russifer's cluelessness while Lindstedt tears him a whole new asshole, the mongrel fuktard.

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Russ Walker is offline Sicilian guido jewboy retard playing CI Veteran Member Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Russ Walker Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Default Tell me, Johnnyfer, why are you keeping on writing Lindstedt when you told me that you wouldn't?

Tell me, Johnnyfer, why are you keeping on writing Lindstedt when you told me that you wouldn't?
    And do you think you will be able to let this Sicilian mongrel stay in the Coongregation?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9984#post9984

John I have learned to my sorrow that martin is a back stabber like Sword mamser. I still don't have a clue that you John were the one stirring the pot as Lindstedt didn't want to have anything to do with this matter of me telling Athena that I was a Sicilian guido and possible jewboy, nor did I see the e-mails exchanged between you and Lindstedt in order to force the issue. Why would I ever want be on a program with him when I can be on Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin Putz-Kutz-November-Goldstein who is like me a Sephardic marrano jewboy of sorts? Everyone else is screwed up except martin. No one else is perfect like him. Just ask him. John, please tell me why you sent that e-mail to Martin especially after you clearly told me that you wanted nothing more to do with him. A glimmering of a light that I've been played is beginning to fog this really dim Sicilian bulb. But since you made Lindstedt answer you when he didn't want to do so, and now are manipulating the matter, I suppose that I'll have to rely on your good graces in allowing this Sicilian mongrel to keep pretending to be Christian Identity. Martin can call me every and any name he chooses, the bottom line fact is that he has lost his audience and I doubt if it will ever come back. Of course since I'm not listening to it I have no idea as to how many people are listening to his show. russ

6KILLER is offline Proud 2 B an Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Guthrie Veteran Member 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts 6KILLER is infamous around these parts

Default The Okie Anglo-Mestizo blows some more smoke up the Sicilian guido jewboy's ass.

The Okie Anglo-Mestizo blows some more smoke up the Sicilian guido jewboy's ass.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9989#post9989

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>,
    "pastorlindstedt@gmail.com" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I just thought perhaps your's and Martin's relationship could be salvaged. This is why I sent him messages about you being a guido and how he was feeding "Crumbs" to an admitted mongrel jewboy while at the same time sending you different messages I sent this up the flagpole to Martin even though I haven't had contact with him since last April, because I knew what the fallout would be as soon as the internet tards found out, and I wanted him to be forewarned.

Don't worry Russifer/Troublemamzer. This shit of my devising will end up well for everyone. Trust me. I'm Neumann Britton's nephew, descended from some proud anglo-mestizo Okie peckerwoods who left the reservation and migrated to California, land of fruits and nuts. There we discovered Christian Identity and like all the other anglo-mestizos becum-cum whiggeroid Isn'trealites.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Default jewdy Nipps, the ex-hump of Da Wick, says that jewr daughter is a mongrel Johnny Tonto Britton.

jewdy Nipps, the ex-hump of Da Wick, says that jewr daughter is a mongrel, Johnny Tonto Britton.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9992#post9992

to: John Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
    pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
    cc: Judith Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>
    date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 4:52 PM

John – I could care less about the Internet tards. As a Sicilian guido Melungeon jewboy thinking of itzself as a "Troublemaker" why I'm one of the biggest -- and fattest -- of Internut tards They are most probably just trash. All of us jewboy mongrels refer to Whites as trash. Martin seems to feel that I have something to hide and that I should never have told Athena certain things. Why, look how well that all this stupid shit has turned out so far!!! If I did not want her to know I never would have told her. That is why I shall soon be referring to her as a "whore" for telling everyone, especially all them who I am bothering with my silly shit. Judy Nipps, herself a mongrel skank of less than stellar intelligence -- she got dumped for another mamzeress that Da Wick loaded up in an Oklahoma Walmart -- tells me that whites who have black hair, as Martin except that he has brown hair much the same color as Da Wick, are mixed race. I don’t know just put it out for review. Like this picture of a mestizo-anglo mamzeress who looks a lot like a young jewdy Nipps, before she becum ZOGbot by penetration with that fat German jew James P. Wickstrom. Any relation, Johnny Tonto? No telling what can be found on a Facebook page when you know where to look.

That bloodline will show. I think this mongrel woman above is from the Okie-from-Muskogee Brittons. Maybe she's been sharing a line of meth with the other Sephardic melungeon Pisser-Possums. What do you think, Johnny Tonto?

russifer the Sicilian hi-yaller Sephardic melungeon

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Default As a Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard I think I'll "double-down" on the Stupid

As a Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard I think I'll "double-down" on the Stupid

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0007#post10007

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    cc: 6Killer <copterav8r@msn.com>
    date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Martin – As an anal-aggressive Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard with nothing better to do than to scurry around bothering actual Israelite white people, I never realized what a vicious person you are. I was so busily scurrying around going ass-to-mouth with every single other jewboy and mamzer in the above-ground "Wandering Mamzers & jewboys of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI" trying to foist my sundry mamzerkike heresies on others that I didn't have time to mess with you, who told me to bother other tards with my silly shit. Better late than never in my mamzerkike obsessions. I religiously defended you against slights about being child molester because I believed and still do that you did not molest any child nor that you were ever convicted. Why once even I told Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James that my fellow Sephardic jewboy was a liar when Eliar said that you were convicted. However you are up there with Bryan Reo in the area of viciousness in any event. Why, you cyberstalked Bryan Reo and Rabbies Eliar and Finck-el-sheenie and took down ten or twelve of them righteous jewboyz' web pages, forums and blogs and that of others . . . wait, the ADL took down Eliar's pathetic bogus web page at Eliar's request so that Eliar could pretend to be the victim of censorship. And Finckelsheenie is such a piece of shit that everyone has motive to take down itz Ashkenazaic drivel. I can now see that anyone who deals with you is absolutely wasting his/her time. But, being a Sicilian guido jewboy with absolutely nothing to do I'll send you at least 6.66 messages for every one you send me back and whine like a kike pussy when you post select botherations from me in order to show the world what a fuktard I am. You seem to want to make everyone in the "Wandering Mamzers & jewboys of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI" world your enemy and somehow must give you a thrill. I've never heard about "projection" but as a schidzoid Sicilian guido-kike jew mamzer I practice it fervently.

Want a recipie for Sicilian pulled pork chitlins?

russ

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Default Hey Russifer, Let's Gang up Against Lindstedt now. . . I won't tell you what I said to Lindstedt to provoke the escalation of this matter.

Hey Russifer, Let's Gang up Against Lindstedt now. . .
    . . . I won't tell you what I said to Lindstedt to provoke the escalation of this matter.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0009#post10009

To: Russell Walker
    Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:04 PM
    Subject: RE: Lindstedt -- better late than never

Hello Russ,

True, I did try to forewarn you about Martin, you then threw me under the bus by forwarding an email response that I sent to you in confidence. Athena keeps telling me that by their fruits you'll know them which rings of Jeromy Visser. Martin has been an absolute curse to me and my family, my wife and my daughters absolutely detest the man. My daughter Lori gave me a sermon on discernment concerning Martin and how in person I would never have associated with him and as to why it should be no different on the internet, this was passed on to Buck McHugh who found it quite hilarious.

Yes, Martin is a proud consumer of pork and it shows. I do my best to avoid consumption of pork but like GMO foods I'm sure I consume it against my knowledge most pastries gellatins etc. contain pork or pork fat. When they talk of edible fat they are speaking of pork lard. As they say cleanliness is next to Godliness.

My greatest issue with Martin are his lies. On his November 4, 2013 (Then again on December 26) Turd he lied continuously about myself and Buck McHugh stating that we were mad at him for not suing Bryan Reo, when in fact he's the one who came up with the idea of suing Bryan Reo 3 years ago. Bryan Reo did a deposition against me, sticking his nose into matters he knew nothing about. At the time it may have been helpful to both myself and Buck McHugh had Martin followed through with what he had vowed to do. Back in April 2013 Martin decided that both Buck and I were going to swear out affadavits against Bryan Reo for his most recently proposed lawsuit against Bryan Reo. And we both told him ABSOLUTELY NOT. That was the end of my contact with Martin Lindstedt. What Martin likes to do is to put others at risk in his persecutions of people he dislikes and at times for his own amusement. Martin has an Asiatic sadistic nature about him. And true to the accusations of the Nuthouse cadre has delusions of grandeur. He truly thinks that he's some great internet warlord and strategist yet has never participated in a physical confrontation other than with his 300+ pound brother. Martin verbally fellates all and sundry with his tales of great warriordumb as an E4 in Uncle ZOG's army and how his ASVAB GT score equates to him having a 147 IQ. I wish no further contact with Lindstedt, that said he's dangerous because he will do one great damage just for spite, he's very much like Bryan Reo in that manner. Although I do not know in reality what further damage he could do me given what has already been done to me by Bryan Reo. Martin Lindstedt is an absolute Sadist.

Regards

John

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) and Johnny Tonto Britton: Going back to ass-to-mouth

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) and Johnny Tonto Britton: Going back to ass-to-mouth

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4645#post14645
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0166#post10166

I've noticed that Marty is now attacking the best friend that he has ever had in this life (whom he has also never met) Johnny Tonto Britton. Johnny Tonto wanted to denut my remaining mumps-nut when I lied that Pope Marty said that the anglo-mestizo had a drinking problem. But that is all over now that Johnny Tonto the Drunken Squaw-Beater is now here on Pisser-Possum's Pussy Parlor and going ass to mouth with us niglet-niece molesters and Sephardic melungeon mongrel pisser-possums. The funniest thing is that he is claiming that Britton ran around claiming that being Neumann Britton's nephew gave him status, seeing as how he's never done anything otherwise noteworthy and must invent fancifool geneologies for what are otherwise anglo-mestizo peckerwood Okies from Guthrie, when I know that I'm not the only one who recalls that it was actually Marty who was constantly dropping the elder Britton's name, using the otherwise useless anglo-mestizo drone, and claiming that having John affiliated with his "ministry" gave him status as a true Aryan Nations Pastor and that basically John was the true heir to the AN legacy. All of which I denied, claiming that Separdic melungeon pisser-possums with a passel of red niglets, were the true heirs of Aryan Nations, up until the time that Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum banned my 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150 lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted, pissgetti-slurping & upchucking, Dos Lindstedts drinking petty criminal ZOGbot ass. Now he suddenly Johnny Tonto and the Britton family are all mamzers which has actually stripped Marty of the illusdion of credibility that he had. I'm sure hoping that Johnny Tonto has some niglets that I may molest.

It's really too bad that John chose to parrot Marty's truth-telling that all of us ZOGbot twat-tards called, dishonestly, slander against the rest of the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI the way he did, he, Johnny Tonto, that is, literally has no allies to turn to now. Maybe John, William B and Russ walker can start thier own faction since no one else will have anything to do with any of them due to their blind loyalty the biggest imbecile to ever pretend to teach CI. Maybe they can all form theyz' own Sicilian guido Ephraim's Scepter Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI faction. I know that I'd sure like to get ordained by Johnny Tonto, if for no other reason than because then maybe he won't beat my fat retarded ZOGbot-twat ass.

And yes, I will take this chance to gloat about the fact that I was the first in CI to publicly tell Marty where to stick his demented rantings LOL. This was within three daze after Pope Marty ordained me and I tried to suck Klunt Downey's Sapphiracy of Klunt burrow furrow and plow my mighty three-incher and one mumps-infected nut like a pile-driver atop MeerKKKat Mark Klowney's pointy head, cum-cum, cum-cum, LOL.

Fuck, this shit makes me horney. Where's that Haitian Haet-Niglet hiding? Cum-cum, cum-cum to Papa, Moan Niglet!!!

Originally posted by LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) over on Pisser-Possums Pussy Parlor on 01-17-2014, 10:21 AM

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

John Q. Whigger is offline Honest ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Member John Q. Whigger is on a distinguished road

Default My personal Experience as a whigger Fuktard amongst the ZOGling mamzer and jewboy ass-clowns of Wandering Mamzers of CI

My personal Experience as a whigger Fuktard amongst the ZOGling mamzer and jewboy ass-clowns of Wandering Mamzers of CI

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...al-experience-)
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0172#post10172

I have not said anything offensive to or about Pastor John Britton. Didn't even mention about his "Cherokee mamzer faggot son. All I did was to send Pope Marty the "Private Messages" in which Johnny Tonto calls Pope Marty a child molester and pedophile. I am young and dumb and full of cum and think that this chicken-shit coonduct by you dirty jews and mongrels wanting to pretend to be Christian Identity while working ass-to-mouth with ZOG/Babylon to collude with the destruction of actual white families and the imprisonment and jewdicial murder of White activists really really sucks.

An accusation of double-mindedness is not truthful with regards to myself, an accusation of misanthropy may be of an more accurate a label to describe myself with. However I do care to see the white race survive, I just don't really care to socialize much with you lying mongrel cocksuckers.

I have never been someone who wants to fit into some social group or other self-congratulatory egotism, I have few friends, but I have always been loyal to them. I am selective in that I choose quality friends and I do not care to be friends with the vast majority of people. Well, if you were "people" which you are most likely not, not even degraded whiggers.

I am more than happy being alone, and get easily tired of the illogical views and emotionalism of people who love this world and love being alive, I hate every second I have to live on a world infested with billions of soulless non-whites and satanic Jews. Right now I'm being delusional.

I will live alone with my belief in christian identity and no one's opinion or false accusation will change my mind. Ban me now, you meliugeon and jewboy pisser-possums. Ban me now, ban me now.

I will not post on this forum anymore, since it is obvious that a bunch of sociable and world loving people are here, and more importantly they do not respect my decision to tell martin if someone wants to say hostile things about him without telling him directly. I mean, how could they? None of them are actually White, just mongrels and jewboys wanting to play at being "Christian Identity". They actually 'think' that their deceit is hidden from all and that there won't be coonsequences to pay for being lying mongrel tards.

Feel free to delete my account pastor visser, nothing personal against you as a Sephardic mongrel melungeon pisser-possum, but I would rather follow Yahweh, with no online fellowship with anyone, I already said I am not friends with martin, I am neutral towards him and not going to involve myself in that feud.

I pray Yahweh will keep all of his remnant safe, and able to survive, instead of personal feuds that make my intestines churn with disgust, cum-cum, cum-cum.

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast