Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what happens when a stupid ZOGling whigger or mamzer ass-clown gets to playing Christian Identity . . .?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jewdy Nipps, the ex-hump of Da Wick, says that jewr daughter is a mongrel Johnny Tonto Britton.

jewdy Nipps, the ex-hump of Da Wick, says that jewr daughter is a mongrel, Johnny Tonto Britton.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9992#post9992

to: John Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
    pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
    cc: Judith Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>
    date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    subject: RE: Is Russifer a mamzer?- (2)

John – I could care less about the Internet tards. As a Sicilian guido Melungeon jewboy thinking of itzself as a "Troublemaker" why I'm one of the biggest -- and fattest -- of Internut tards They are most probably just trash. All of us jewboy mongrels refer to Whites as trash. Martin seems to feel that I have something to hide and that I should never have told Athena certain things. Why, look how well that all this stupid shit has turned out so far!!! If I did not want her to know I never would have told her. That is why I shall soon be referring to her as a "whore" for telling everyone, especially all them who I am bothering with my silly shit. Judy Nipps, herself a mongrel skank of less than stellar intelligence -- she got dumped for another mamzeress that Da Wick loaded up in an Oklahoma Walmart -- tells me that whites who have black hair, as Martin except that he has brown hair much the same color as Da Wick, are mixed race. I don’t know just put it out for review. Like this picture of a mestizo-anglo mamzeress who looks a lot like a young jewdy Nipps, before she becum ZOGbot by penetration with that fat German jew James P. Wickstrom. Any relation, Johnny Tonto? No telling what can be found on a Facebook page when you know where to look.

That bloodline will show. I think this mongrel woman above is from the Okie-from-Muskogee Brittons. Maybe she's been sharing a line of meth with the other Sephardic melungeon Pisser-Possums. What do you think, Johnny Tonto?

russifer the Sicilian hi-yaller Sephardic melungeon

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

As a Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard I think I'll &quot;double-down&quot; on the Stupid

As a Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard I think I'll "double-down" on the Stupid

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0007#post10007

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
      cc: 6Killer <copterav8r@msn.com>
      date: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Martin – As an anal-aggressive Sicilian guido jewboy fuktard with nothing better to do than to scurry around bothering actual Israelite white people, I never realized what a vicious person you are. I was so busily scurrying around going ass-to-mouth with every single other jewboy and mamzer in the above-ground "Wandering Mamzers & jewboys of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI" trying to foist my sundry mamzerkike heresies on others that I didn't have time to mess with you, who told me to bother other tards with my silly shit. Better late than never in my mamzerkike obsessions. I religiously defended you against slights about being child molester because I believed and still do that you did not molest any child nor that you were ever convicted. Why once even I told Rabbi Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James that my fellow Sephardic jewboy was a liar when Eliar said that you were convicted. However you are up there with Bryan Reo in the area of viciousness in any event. Why, you cyberstalked Bryan Reo and Rabbies Eliar and Finck-el-sheenie and took down ten or twelve of them righteous jewboyz' web pages, forums and blogs and that of others . . . wait, the ADL took down Eliar's pathetic bogus web page at Eliar's request so that Eliar could pretend to be the victim of censorship. And Finckelsheenie is such a piece of shit that everyone has motive to take down itz Ashkenazaic drivel. I can now see that anyone who deals with you is absolutely wasting his/her time. But, being a Sicilian guido jewboy with absolutely nothing to do I'll send you at least 6.66 messages for every one you send me back and whine like a kike pussy when you post select botherations from me in order to show the world what a fuktard I am. You seem to want to make everyone in the "Wandering Mamzers & jewboys of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI" world your enemy and somehow must give you a thrill. I've never heard about "projection" but as a schidzoid Sicilian guido-kike jew mamzer I practice it fervently.

Want a recipie for Sicilian pulled pork chitlins?

russ

_____

Comment

Hey Russifer, Let's Gang up Against Lindstedt now. . . I won't tell you what I said to Lindstedt to provoke the escalation of this matter.

Hey Russifer, Let's Gang up Against Lindstedt now. . .
        . . . I won't tell you what I said to Lindstedt to provoke the escalation of this matter.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0009#post10009

To: Russell Walker
        Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:04 PM
        Subject: RE: Lindstedt -- better late than never

Hello Russ,

True, I did try to forewarn you about Martin, you then threw me under the bus by forwarding an email response that I sent to you in confidence. Athena keeps telling me that by their fruits you'll know them which rings of Jeromy Visser. Martin has been an absolute curse to me and my family, my wife and my daughters absolutely detest the man. My daughter Lori gave me a sermon on discernment concerning Martin and how in person I would never have associated with him and as to why it should be no different on the internet, this was passed on to Buck McHugh who found it quite hilarious.

Yes, Martin is a proud consumer of pork and it shows. I do my best to avoid consumption of pork but like GMO foods I'm sure I consume it against my knowledge most pastries gellatins etc. contain pork or pork fat. When they talk of edible fat they are speaking of pork lard. As they say cleanliness is next to Godliness.

My greatest issue with Martin are his lies. On his November 4, 2013 (Then again on December 26) Turd he lied continuously about myself and Buck McHugh stating that we were mad at him for not suing Bryan Reo, when in fact he's the one who came up with the idea of suing Bryan Reo 3 years ago. Bryan Reo did a deposition against me, sticking his nose into matters he knew nothing about. At the time it may have been helpful to both myself and Buck McHugh had Martin followed through with what he had vowed to do. Back in April 2013 Martin decided that both Buck and I were going to swear out affadavits against Bryan Reo for his most recently proposed lawsuit against Bryan Reo. And we both told him ABSOLUTELY NOT. That was the end of my contact with Martin Lindstedt. What Martin likes to do is to put others at risk in his persecutions of people he dislikes and at times for his own amusement. Martin has an Asiatic sadistic nature about him. And true to the accusations of the Nuthouse cadre has delusions of grandeur. He truly thinks that he's some great internet warlord and strategist yet has never participated in a physical confrontation other than with his 300+ pound brother. Martin verbally fellates all and sundry with his tales of great warriordumb as an E4 in Uncle ZOG's army and how his ASVAB GT score equates to him having a 147 IQ. I wish no further contact with Lindstedt, that said he's dangerous because he will do one great damage just for spite, he's very much like Bryan Reo in that manner. Although I do not know in reality what further damage he could do me given what has already been done to me by Bryan Reo. Martin Lindstedt is an absolute Sadist.

Regards

John

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

LiarBill &quot;MumpsNut&quot; DeClue(less) and Johnny Tonto Britton: Going back to ass-to-mouth

LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) and Johnny Tonto Britton: Going back to ass-to-mouth

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4645#post14645
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0166#post10166

I've noticed that Marty is now attacking the best friend that he has ever had in this life (whom he has also never met) Johnny Tonto Britton. Johnny Tonto wanted to denut my remaining mumps-nut when I lied that Pope Marty said that the anglo-mestizo had a drinking problem. But that is all over now that Johnny Tonto the Drunken Squaw-Beater is now here on Pisser-Possum's Pussy Parlor and going ass to mouth with us niglet-niece molesters and Sephardic melungeon mongrel pisser-possums. The funniest thing is that he is claiming that Britton ran around claiming that being Neumann Britton's nephew gave him status, seeing as how he's never done anything otherwise noteworthy and must invent fancifool geneologies for what are otherwise anglo-mestizo peckerwood Okies from Guthrie, when I know that I'm not the only one who recalls that it was actually Marty who was constantly dropping the elder Britton's name, using the otherwise useless anglo-mestizo drone, and claiming that having John affiliated with his "ministry" gave him status as a true Aryan Nations Pastor and that basically John was the true heir to the AN legacy. All of which I denied, claiming that Separdic melungeon pisser-possums with a passel of red niglets, were the true heirs of Aryan Nations, up until the time that Obie-gender-bender-pissers-poofter-possum banned my 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of d-gshit in a 150 lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted, pissgetti-slurping & upchucking, Dos Lindstedts drinking petty criminal ZOGbot ass. Now he suddenly Johnny Tonto and the Britton family are all mamzers which has actually stripped Marty of the illusdion of credibility that he had. I'm sure hoping that Johnny Tonto has some niglets that I may molest.

It's really too bad that John chose to parrot Marty's truth-telling that all of us ZOGbot twat-tards called, dishonestly, slander against the rest of the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI the way he did, he, Johnny Tonto, that is, literally has no allies to turn to now. Maybe John, William B and Russ walker can start thier own faction since no one else will have anything to do with any of them due to their blind loyalty the biggest imbecile to ever pretend to teach CI. Maybe they can all form theyz' own Sicilian guido Ephraim's Scepter Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI faction. I know that I'd sure like to get ordained by Johnny Tonto, if for no other reason than because then maybe he won't beat my fat retarded ZOGbot-twat ass.

And yes, I will take this chance to gloat about the fact that I was the first in CI to publicly tell Marty where to stick his demented rantings LOL. This was within three daze after Pope Marty ordained me and I tried to suck Klunt Downey's Sapphiracy of Klunt burrow furrow and plow my mighty three-incher and one mumps-infected nut like a pile-driver atop MeerKKKat Mark Klowney's pointy head, cum-cum, cum-cum, LOL.

Fuck, this shit makes me horney. Where's that Haitian Haet-Niglet hiding? Cum-cum, cum-cum to Papa, Moan Niglet!!!

Originally posted by LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) over on Pisser-Possums Pussy Parlor on 01-17-2014, 10:21 AM

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
          http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

My personal Experience as a whigger Fuktard amongst the ZOGling mamzer and jewboy ass-clowns of Wandering Mamzers of CI

My personal Experience as a whigger Fuktard amongst the ZOGling mamzer and jewboy ass-clowns of Wandering Mamzers of CI

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...al-experience-)
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0172#post10172

I have not said anything offensive to or about Pastor John Britton. Didn't even mention about his "Cherokee mamzer faggot son. All I did was to send Pope Marty the "Private Messages" in which Johnny Tonto calls Pope Marty a child molester and pedophile. I am young and dumb and full of cum and think that this chicken-shit coonduct by you dirty jews and mongrels wanting to pretend to be Christian Identity while working ass-to-mouth with ZOG/Babylon to collude with the destruction of actual white families and the imprisonment and jewdicial murder of White activists really really sucks.

An accusation of double-mindedness is not truthful with regards to myself, an accusation of misanthropy may be of an more accurate a label to describe myself with. However I do care to see the white race survive, I just don't really care to socialize much with you lying mongrel cocksuckers.

I have never been someone who wants to fit into some social group or other self-congratulatory egotism, I have few friends, but I have always been loyal to them. I am selective in that I choose quality friends and I do not care to be friends with the vast majority of people. Well, if you were "people" which you are most likely not, not even degraded whiggers.

I am more than happy being alone, and get easily tired of the illogical views and emotionalism of people who love this world and love being alive, I hate every second I have to live on a world infested with billions of soulless non-whites and satanic Jews. Right now I'm being delusional.

I will live alone with my belief in christian identity and no one's opinion or false accusation will change my mind. Ban me now, you meliugeon and jewboy pisser-possums. Ban me now, ban me now.

I will not post on this forum anymore, since it is obvious that a bunch of sociable and world loving people are here, and more importantly they do not respect my decision to tell martin if someone wants to say hostile things about him without telling him directly. I mean, how could they? None of them are actually White, just mongrels and jewboys wanting to play at being "Christian Identity". They actually 'think' that their deceit is hidden from all and that there won't be coonsequences to pay for being lying mongrel tards.

Feel free to delete my account pastor visser, nothing personal against you as a Sephardic mongrel melungeon pisser-possum, but I would rather follow Yahweh, with no online fellowship with anyone, I already said I am not friends with martin, I am neutral towards him and not going to involve myself in that feud.

I pray Yahweh will keep all of his remnant safe, and able to survive, instead of personal feuds that make my intestines churn with disgust, cum-cum, cum-cum.

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
            Cut out the Middle-Man !!
            Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Archkike: You have revealed the Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Protocols, Brucifer, cum-cum cum-cum

Archkike: You have revealed the Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Protocols, Brucifer, cum-cum cum-cum

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...al-experience-
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0173#post10173

I could pick apart every sentence you just wrote down with ease, just as a jew mohel I can suck that baby kikeling cock and tell that lil' jewboy to stick with the Tuatha De Heeb or I'll bite off more than jewst the tip. Bruceifer you are not a liar and refuse to be accountable for the truthful things you say against us, the jewish people and do towards themwhenever we try to infiltrate Christian Identity and pretend to be white. You ignore the fact that your deeds are done in the public eye where everyone can see what us lying Spawn of Satan do and say because you gave Pope Marty screen-shots and e-mails and data-dumps and that means there are Chosenite witnesseses Bruce, not to mention screen shots. Lots of them. And at this point, I don't even need to go there -- right into the ovens of Pope Marty's Auschwitz. Your actions as a ZOGling whigger ass-clown revealing the schemes of the Unlearned & Unwashed Sephardic Melungeon Elders of Pisser-Possums speak for themselves and plenty have seen them as you habitually socialize in CI talkshoe program chat rooms of Pope Marty.

You do and say what you will Bruce, you're going to anyway. But take away the only truth you just uttered, you are better off alone than revealing the dirty laundry of unclean Spawn of Satan pretending to be Christian Identituy. Misanthropy is more than just a big word Bruce. It's also something not to be proud of nor is it normal other than when us jews and mamzers do it against the gullible goyim. Seek help from one of our many Chosen psychiatrists, although mongrel head-shrinkers will do in a pinch. You need it -- it being the Blessings and Love of us, D-g's/ZOG's Chosen Pisspul.

You want to justify taking private messages from another member of this forum -- namely Johnny Tonto Britton, who called Pope Marty a pedophile and thus allowed Pope Marty to destroy him by revealing all of Johnny's lies, pretense, and cowardice -- and sharing them with martin lindstedt -- who now can do whatever he pleases against Johnny Tonto Britton -- like that's suppose to be some honorable thing? Wake up Bruce! You are worse than that jew brother of ours who showed Martin Luther the Holey Talmud!!! Now Pope Marty will be publishing a treatise -- Cooncerning Da Pisser-Possums & Theyz' Lies!!! Your only fooling yourself because you are a stoooooo-pid whigger. You sure as hell ain't fooling me as a lying jew mongrel pretending to be a Righteous Whigger here amongst the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew Christian Identity!!!.

I'm not telling you to leave, I'm not telling you what to do. You might uncover, like Ham, my Talmudian kike snout, tail and mangina, like Pope Marty did with Obie-gender-bender. I'm telling you what your doing because obviously no one else will. They are lesser kikeroaches than I am. I'm your fuckel-huckelberry. Thats right. I will suck jewr whigger asshole right past jewr tonsils, cum-cum, cum-cum

You owe that shit-skinned, Bridget Da Idjit-beating, Pisser-Possumette-tupping, Pentecostal-devil-twitching, Sephardic melungeon Pisser-Pastor Visser an apology for abusing his forum by showing outsiders his lies for one, and for publicly acknowledging that you are only using Pastor Visser to up your YouTube hits. It is not as if the meth-goobering doofus melungeon pisser-possum is good for much else. Go ahead, deny it. You did say that jewromy Da Pisser-Possum is pretty much worthless otherwise. Short term memory loss issue Bruce? You also owe Mr. John Britton an apology for violating his privacy and showing him up for the cowardly and dishonest Okie-from-Guthrie lying peckerwood he is. (remember it's called a "private" message for a reason -- and the reason is for purposes of candid dishonesty and slander) and adding fuel to the "personal feuds that make your intestines churn with disgust" so much. Pope Marty is going to tear Johnny Tonto the Humpinatard a whole new anglo-mestizo bunghole. What a pity. I want to tap his mangina like Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips got to. Do I need to go on and on and on, cum-cum, cum-cum? I think not. Kvetching and cock-sucking is more my specialty, not thinking.

Do as the man whom you call a "genius", Bruce. Side with him, if he'll let you. You've certainly exposed us mongrels and jewboys here on Pisser's Pussy Parlor. Do as thy wilt. I wash my hands of this mess. I'm going to wait on washing my mamzerkike 3-inch pecker until after I've done tapped Johnny Tonto Britton's delusional anglo-mestizo mangina, cum-cum, cum-cum.

One of 170 million in the ZOGland bothering 120 million whiggers!!!

Comment

As an anonymous mamzerkike, I demand to have a say as to who is Christian Identity.

As an anonymous mamzerkike, I demand to have a say as to who is Christian Identity.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4827#post14827
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0181#post10181

Since I started this thread with marty in the first sentence, it should have been clear to everyone the example I was setting. And in light of the attention it recieved and the events I've recently heard and read from the marty camp, and since I have not spent too much time on the subject, I'll take this opprutunity to expand again on a few things for a bit of clarity for everyone.

For quite a long time people in CI have been attacked, ridiculed, slandered, and smeared by marty and/or his minion of the month. Perhaps that's why the name "mad dog" applies because he is like a little ankle biter getting dragged along the carpet because it wants attention. But not the good kind of attention, after all, it is chewing on your leg. But people are constantly defending themselves against his lies and slanders seemingly 24/7. So I have to ask this question... Would YOU feel better if he liked and agreed with you?

The irony with me is I don't want marty to agree or side with me about anything. I Want him to disagree with me and put words in my mouth, as he does on his forum. Everything I say and do I Want marty to hate. And I'd expect just that from him.

Why? Well, I am born and raised Christian Identity. I've known no other Word but Yahweh. The majority of our people don't have that luxury. A great many never did even for part of their lives. I've been around long enough to remember the 70's thru today so that should tell you how long that's been and how old I am. And I'd say my most signifigant experiance in the "movement" was when Dr. James Wickstrom, Pastor Thom Robb, and my family attended Dan Gayman's Church in Schell City, Mo. back in the mid to late 70's. It was there with thanks to Dr. Wickstrom and someone very close to me that we all had the opprutunity to meet Rev. Bill Gale. Whom by the way is one of the best CI teachers out there! He was a soldier, and lived a Soldier of Yahweh. Not like this pathetic excuse for a warlord you see running around today.

But I digress, martin lindstedt is NOT someone anyone should follow, admire, idolize, mimic, emulate, or align with Period. Why? Here's the answer.. marty, for all intents and purposes, is luciferian in both his fruits and works. Yes, he may be white, but so is satan. Don't you forget that! So when he writes about you or talks about you, you know you're saying something or doing something right. And when I say luciferian I mean just that. Look it up if you don't know.

The same applies to ALL who follow him as an authority, mentor, or friend. And for ANYONE who is able to maintain any of these for an extended period of time with someone like that, beware. Beware because they themselves share the same mindset and beliefs and therefore are also luciferian in nature. But when they break away from that evil they deserve a chance at redemption, atleast we should treat them as such. Until proven otherwise. And the standard is fool me once you will never fool me again. Period.

The more you defend yourself and argue against the accusations you fuel more attacks. Because marty needs the attention for fuel. For example, watch, he'll copy this post and add his "hilarious" commentary (Which should be considered a language all it's own) and post it on his forum. And he'll talk about me and call me names on his "show". Go ahead marty, prove me wrong!! That's why he wants my name, he wants his attack to be personal. He wants his attacks to mean something. Because without some dirt, he has nothing and in turn has no effect. Even if you are 100 times DNA tested pure white, he will call you a mamzer. I'll go further, say you have never sinned a day in your life, impossable, but say it's so, he will call you a righteous mamzer. If a family member mixed their seed, he will say you come from a line of race traitors and need to be gelded, then call you a unick mamzer. In this day and age in the year 2014 how many white families have been affected by race mixing in the U.S. alone? Someone's sister or brother or cousin? The fact is no matter if it pertains to you or not he will attack you. Why? Because he is of his father the devil, expect nothing less. React accordingly.

To those who say I can not speak because you don't know me, get over it. I'm not going to tell you who I am because it's none of your business. Pastor Visser knows who I am and what I look like and knows where I live. He's the only one who deserves to know. Don't like it? Too bad. The rest of the world will know me as ArchType and by my fruits may you judge me. And if what I say is true, what grievance is justified by you? And if I'm wrong it will take more than name calling and slander to prove it. I don't wish to be a leader in this "movement". I don't seek fame or acknowledgement. All I seek is the truth, and that is all you are going to get from me. If you need my name and ID for that you can piss off. I'm going to tell you how it is, like it or not. I expect the same in return but I will only accept the truth. If I come across as brash or harsh my apologies.

Also I hate to take away from the great posts on this thread that were on topic, so here's a few posts to look back on...

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4682#post14682 #21

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4661#post14661 #9

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4647#post14647 #2

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4669#post14669 #17

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4676#post14676 #20 :encouragement:

Yahweh Bless

One of 170 million in the ZOGland bothering 120 million whiggers!!!

Comment

This Welas jewboy comments on the pictures and words of some Swede us CI mamzers are at odds with

This Welas jewboy comments on the pictures and words of some Swede us CI mamzers are at odds with

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4882#post14882
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0236#post10236

Thank you, Moan Anglo-Mestizo Okie from Muskogee, Johnny Tonto Britton This is an interesting presentation on Lindstedt's pictures you sent me separately. The good thing about the Internut is that it allows us jews and mongrels to pretend to be genuine Israelites while refusing to show our real tails and snouts. I myself am darker than Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser, what with having a dark Welass spawner and a yenta skank kikess mother. I hear that you are a Burt Reynolds type anglo-mestizo with coarse straw hair. And Visser is a Sephardic Cherokee melungeon, lol, what of it? Pope Marty is smart enough to show his pictures, even the unflattering ones, because it shows that he is white. Our pictures would show that we be jews and mongrels. Well, onto business. Let's work with them pictures of Pope Marty by releasing them to our jewboys playing CI. it looks like Visser, Finck and some of the others would publish it. But not Eliar jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James. That renegade jewboy is an Amal-a-kike, the epitome of Haman, and is definitely on this Talmudic jewboy's shit-list.

Bone structure of the head particularly is revealing on race. Negros have more square heads. Mongoloids are diamond shaped. Caucasians are long headed. So how does this relate to Lindstedt's head bone structure? Well, it doesn't really. I mean what with us coonspiratards against Pope Marty being a pack of mangy jews and mongrels, Peter Dunkin' makes it a fact that phrenology means absolutely nothing. Look at it on Martin and you can see how he fits in. It By the way, many or all of us Canaanites mixed with Negros. My guess is that the Phoenician settlers in southern Sweden had negro genes. That is the basis for Rabbi Finckelsheenie's short-lived "Swedebernigger" horseshit back in 2010 when Marty figured out that Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips was a Sicilian guido mamzer and Rabbi Eliar was indeed a jewboy. I hear that a mangy red-nigger like you, Johnny Tonto, claims to be Swedish royalty. No wonder your mother was so dark, Tonto.

In theology, martin knows little or nothing about the Word -- our sacred Talmud, which this Welass jewboy follows slavishly.. he keeps hollering abut Lev 15, etc on YHWH's command about menaustrating women. My yenta-skank was bleeding out of her hairy snatch all the fucking time. And she had a bigger snout than my circum-cum-cised kike pecker. Let me tell you how happy that I was that the Sacred Talmud tells us devout jewboys to fuck our yentas through a hole in the sheet so that only our blind one-eyed jewnsons make coontact with yenta coosh. The problem is that disease is transmitted in blood. If you have scratch on your bottom and you sit in a chair with blood from a woman with aids, odds are you will catch it. The one time I bucked the odds and sat down in a chair after anal sodomy with my fellow Talmudists which had a puddle of my own yenta's red sea, why I got me some kosher GAIDS!!! Lev 15 is all about santitation for us kosher Edomite kikes pretending to be Levites. SO how about husband and wife? By the law, they are one. I just drew an unduly homely yenta with a hairy snatch and a coosh that leaked like the Red Sea. And with GAIDS she caught from some nigger. What she has he is destined to carch and vice versa. Happened to me, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! Lindstedt is a fool and knows nothing abouot the Talmudic demands upon us kosher jewboys cooncerning our talmudic interpretations of Lev 15.

On nudity and sin -- nuditity always or almost always leads to sex sins. They go hand in hand. I personally know whereof I speak, as whenever some kikess or smaller jewboy gets nekkid, I just gots to stick muh one-eyed jewnson in they's snatch or butt-crack. That's why Adam and Eve were naked when the thing with Satan happened. The people were naked with the golden café incident. It is incumbent on us horny, horny kikes to wax sanctimonious as we be poseurs.

On Martin's last attack on me last Sunday night, Feb 16, time for this hidden jewboy to have a LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) moment, he seemingly admitted alland even discussed fondling the little boy. Can't say where he 'seemingly' said any such thing, but part of being a jewboy mongrel is never being sorry for being a liar. On the thing on him and children bathing and the children having bowel movements. He admitted that and said he merely splashed the turds out of the water. Can you see him and children in the bath water with turds floating around on the water. What sickness. That said, this made me extremely horny. I think I need to get out my sheet with a hole in it and seek out a nasty Cypriot prostitute or middling-sizxed goat for some sexual relief of my kike pecker. I hope you heard his sunday ngiht broadcast. It was sickness Not as sick as the GAIDS I picked up from my yenta-skank's menstrual blood on the chair when I relived crossing the Red Sea, butt close, oy vey!!! You should record it for prosterity, cum-cum, cum-cum.

He also said he takes naked showers with that little girl. All I can say is that it would not be long and he would screw her in the shower unless he is a total faggot like the Hamanite Obie-gender-bender. Nudity leads to sex. It must be cuntrolled by only proceeding lawfoolly through a hole in a kosher sheet. Apparently, he signed an agreement that he would remain separated from the little girl as a part of his release from prison. There is no proof of my LiarBill-type allegation, but the best thing about being a kike mongrel is lying against real Israelites in order to destroy them and their families. Apparently, the children were separated from him thereafter. Another lie, but who is counting? And now Roxie is living separate from him in a house owned by the two of them while she recovers from a broken leg with her daughter taking care of her. You, Johnny Tonto Britton, have no shortage of mongrel pussy though, what with four concubines and numerous red-nigger off-spring. I feel sorry for her as she is very unhappy and perhaps reacts by eating. I bet them White wimmens don't have as hairy a snatch with neearly the Red Sea tides of my yenta-skank. After I got GAIDS from her from sitting in her bi-weekly flow, I leaved off fucking her much and coontented myself with young jewboys and mongrels at the temp-el. So she got huge. She must eat all the time.

This whole thing -- us crouching jewboys and hidden mongrels playing CI -- is absolute sickness and madness. No wonder that when we get inevitably found out as delusional mongrels and jewboys nobody wants to have much to do with us. I'm reduced to giving out Talmudic financial advise that nobody much listens to. And I have no sense of humor, unlike Pope Marty. He seems to be a nut case. As proof, note how he frequently breaks out in mad laughter over something. I usually end up laughing at him as laughs at nothing but us delusional jewboys pretending to be whigger.

RD Bradshaw

Comment

I'm now foolly with the Sephardic Melungeon Red-Nigger Pisser-Possums and Sicilian Guidos Moan Russifer/TroubledMamzer.

I'm now foolly with the Sephardic Melungeon Red-Nigger Pisser-Possums and Sicilian Guidos Moan Russifer/TroubledMamzer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0267#post10267

From: William Little Silly Willie Bannister [mailto:williamjbannister@gmail.com]
                    Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:54 PM
                    To: Johnny Tonto Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>;
                    Talmudic Retarded Welass jewboy robertdalebradshaw@gmail.com;
                    RussellTroubledMamzer Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>;
                    shane davis;
                    Someone whose e-mail address we got to bother brucehoward@hotmail.com.au;
                    Someone else whose e-mail address we got to bother deweyhtucker@gmail.com;
                    Some Paki running a roach motel we can stay at yahwehsfeastdaysite@epix.net;
                    Some other mamzertard playing CI jplindsey1@gmail.com;
                    jewdie "Da Wick left my mangy coosh and left me nothing but this diploma-mill doktardate" Nipps saltboxherbs@verizon.net;
                    Chief Lying Sephardic Cherokee jewnibonger Melungeon jewromy Visser cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com
                    Subject: Retardation against Pope Marty:

Like I was telling Johnny Tonto when we were discussing our fambly's Canaanite mamzer & mamzeress exchange for our Spawn of Satan breeding program, I was was one of Lindstedt's stalwarts for many years. Many being three or four years, intermittantly. When I first cum-cum abored on StumbleInn, I called Pope Marty a chomo and Marty thought I was LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). Now we are all going ass-to-mouth in piss over at jewromy's Pisser-Possums Pussy Palace. Anyways, according to the new dialectic I supported the guy in the very mistaken idea that he was the underdog only to be let down by him when he started siding with any openly honest kike or antifa like Kane/Daryl Basarab who doesn't give a shit about Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew Christian Identity that would help him promote his satanic twisted point of view that the Great Tribulation, which will burn away us satanic tares and separate us from the genuine Israelite wheat is a good idea. That was when I saw that I'd been misled. That and Pope Marty ridiculed me last year when I was calling into this open Ashkenazi jewboy Paul Demsky's Talksjew program for being a chickenheaded whigger or anglo-mestizo playing CI for shits and grins. I was being used to slander/libel a lot of good people in the movement. Good "people" like the Sephardic red-nigger melungeon Pisser-Possum Jeromy Visser. Or good ol' Obie-gender-bender, who wanted to give me free mamzerkike tranny mangina and go ass-to-mouth with me, cum-cum, cum-cum. Or LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) who wanted to share Haitian Haet-Niglet's jewwcy coontang. And best of all, Johnny Tonto Britton, who was telling me all about how Pope Marty sicced Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren and Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani on him even though Tonto only asked for $50,000, got $110,000 for not taking the case to trial as Pope Marty begged Tonto to do, and then promptly pissed it away within five months. $110,000 sure don't go far when you have four squaws, three injun bucks, one of them faggy as heck, and six squaw split-tails to feed as a Tribe / Tuatha De Mamzer. Anyways, I was already flaking out last year before you revealed jewself as a Sicilian jew guido with the help in deceit of Johnny Tonto this past December. It was at that point that I had to distance myself from Pope Marty, the Anti-Mamzer Anti-retard immediately.

And I don't ever regret doing so. But give me a change in the wind or forget to give me a mamzerette for our mutual mongrel breeding program and see how quck this chickenheaded ass-clown turns again. As a mongrel mattoid which can't stick with one thing for any great length of time I just wish I could take back a lot of the things I said and did. Regret, but we move on and learn from it the best we can. We never can simply accept that we be mongrel ass-clowns and if we can't get along with people we used to say that we supported to simply shut up and move on.

Lindstedt's so-called "online ministry to us secret "Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew Christian Identity" has dwindled to a trickle of us ass-clowns openly supporting him because of his, Johnny Tonto's treachery. He did it to himself. Shouldn't have told Cody Britton the Cherokee faggot son that he wasn't gonna recognize him, so that Cody called in on January 5th, 2014. Or send a death threat on February 17th like a pissed-off red-nigger criminal. The best he can do now is to go eat a bullet and give the four squaws and the rest of the mongrels a chance to get on Da White Man's Welfare now that he's run through all of the settlement that Pope Marty let Tonto keep.

For
                    Roxie and the rest of his common law family -- going by Cherokee Melungeon Pisser-Possum notions of marriage here -- can always find some solace in the fact that Pope Marty is a frugal South Dakota Swedish peasant, as opposed to a delusional Okie from Muskogee that thinks itz descended from the Simeonite Kink Shaul, royal jewboy.

Please wait a little while, then spread this "private message" to everyone like jewsual, Russifer/TroubledMamzer. I just love how you always do that stupid retarded shit, Russifer, because it coonfirms that you aren't even much of a Sicilian guido jewboy pretending to be smart, you TroubledMamzer

- The Real Silly Willie B

Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

Re: i jUsT kAnt bEeLIEvE i'M sUcH A fUkkIn gUId0 mELunGe0N iDI0t AsS 2 aDmIt tHis sHiT.

Re: i jUsT kAnt bEeLIEvE i'M sUcH A fUkkIn gUId0 mELunGe0N iDI0t AsS 2 aDmIt tHis sHiT.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2311#post12311
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2291#post12291
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2291#post12291
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2311#post12311

from: Russell 'Russifer-the-fuktarded-Sicilian-Lumbee-Melungeon' Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                      to: Pastor Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
                      cc: Pastor jewronomo Chief Runnin' Lyin' Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
                      Johnny 6-packkiller 'Tonto' Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
                      Shane <loganhunter88@yahoo.com>
                      date: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 6:36 PM
                      subject: None because I'm a retarded Lumbee Melungeon

Martin – you are sending me e-mails about your programs. As not only a lying addlepated Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon without an iota of empathy for all the other sundry jews and mongrels on my e-mailing list who beg and beg for me to stop sending them my stupid Zebulon's Scepter kikeshit, I'm getting all huffy over you sending me a link to your Talksjew show cooncerning my stupid shit, because I'm a hypocrite as well. Every single one of my list of fuktards that I refuse to stop bothering no matter how much they beg me to stop pestering them with my stupid retarded sub-mattoid shit will ever get off my e-mail shit list no matter how much they beg. Fuck them. Itz every mattoid mamzer for itzself. I'm at the end of my rope and when the Wandering Mamzers and jewboys and ZOGtards of See-Eye Dentistry figure out how to put my tedious tardshit in a special spam folder just under Niggerian 419 scams, by then hopefoolly I'll be dead.

I guess you believe that I want to hear your false witness lies about me being a Lumbee Indian etc. Where could you get such stories except from the fact that I stupidly admitted to my Greek mongrel woman friend Athena and she let the mongrel cat out of the bag that my mother was a pure Sicilian guidoess? And that like a good squirrel mother that she bit off the testicles of all except one of her male spawn because there wasn't enough Sicilian pulled-pork for both me and Ronald McDonald Walker? Ronald becum-cum a faggot, and he was the smartest one of the two guidoettes. I wish that I'd had the nut-cutting because I myself spawned two Sicilian Lumbee Melungeons, one of who becum-cum a lesbian. The lesbo guidoess melungeonessen at least speaks to me whenever she isn't eating niggress and kikess muff, though. She didn't have outside nuts to bite off like my male spawn. He/it doesn't speak to me for some reason. I wonder why? Don't he/it understand Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon tradition?

I can't believe that I admitted living amongst the other Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeons back in May 2014 when Rabbi Eliar / jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November-Goldstein James was yapping about saber-toofed 6 foot meercats with nine-inch peckers around 10,000 BC roaming outside Atlantis.

i jUsT kAnt bEeLIEvE i'M sUcH A fUkkIn gUId0 mELunGe0N iDI0t AsS 2 aDmIt tHis sHiT.
                      nO p0SSuM oR sKuNk iN tHe p0t 4 mE fRoM dA tRiBe of G0InsToWn vIssErS.

As an addlepated Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon fuktard I can't understand why, when I tell one of my fellow mongrels playing See-Eye Dentist about muh racial heritage she can't keep from getting irked about muh sanctimonious stupidity and then tell the rest of the mamzer and whigger retards what I told her in coonfidence -- that I'm part jew and all ass-clown. Or why, when like Rabbi Baal Finck, that I make an admission against interest, that you and others are always there to take screen shots of my stupidity. Nope, I prefer to pretend that somehow it is the observers fault that I'm a lying mongrel mattoid that has outted itzself by calling them "liars" for taking admissions against interest as true as Occam and his wonderful Razor.

Like with myself you did the same against other or the See-Eye Dentist delusional mongrels.
                      Or Britton being a Tonto indian etc. Even here I'm being a pharisaical mamzer fuktard. John Edward Britton, with itz idiotic notions that it cum from Kink Shaul, Simeonite Canaanite and bogus geneologies was never anything other than some Cherokee or Hacksaw or ShitAss from the NoWipe'Em Tribe from Northeast Oklahoma. "6Killer" is what dribbled down the leg of the Tenkiller squaws. Johnny Tonto's grandfather was a Pentecostal Linthead Baal-Priest who becum-cum an Okie peckerwood in California. Nothing more.

Why do you think that while Tonto was visiting the rest of the Tuatha De ShitAss in Muskogee that Tonto never could cum over 60 miles or less to visit you in your hovel? And after you pulled a Comparet on him and kept him and his squaws and the rest of the Tribe in Idaho out of jail and with full tribal government benefits?

Why, Tonto's spawn is as faggotty as muh own. Maybe Johnny Tonto is a melungeon as well as being a Serial Lamanite polygamist/bigamist.

Cody Britton sends his regards, Pope Marty. All he wants is for Tonto to recognize Tonto's gay little squirt.

Now time to becum a total lying Sicilian guido Lumbee melungeon pharisee:

YOU ARE BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST JOHN BRITTON AND ME. POSSIBLY ABOUT VISSER ALSO EXCEPT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT VISSER. You also accuse Visser being an Indian. It seems to make you happy by telling lies that others are Indians.

The other night I was up late waiting for the Lumbee Melungeon Goinstown Walker crazy check to arrive and as an importunate Sicilian Guido Lumbee Melungeon mattoid with nothing else better to do than to botherate the White Man I checked out how many people were actually logged in to or program. About 2-3. Or five or six. Which is four or five more than I could ever get on my own show devoted to mamzerkike silliness. You have destroyed your program for the 666th time with all of your lies that others simply do not believe. Hopefoolly. People will not tune into listen to us hi-yaller albinoid Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeons get caught out in our lies.

_____

Comment

House of jewdi, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

House of jewdi, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2312#post12312
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2312#post12312

From: Judith/jewdi Nipps / Wick's Old Dry Hump[mailto:saltboxherbs@verizon.net]
                        Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:32 AM
                        To: Russell "Russifer the Sicilian Lumbee Melungeon Retard Walker
                        Subject: royal houses & House of Dick$perm

They have stolen our heritage of being free-range anglo-mestizos to include all the royal houses of the ten tribes -- not that I would know anythang of that -- and installed judaism, i.e. communism, i.e. satanism i.e. Dick$perm jewdism, cum-cum, cum-cum in all halls of government. They have preyed on all countries of the world overtake freedom and righteousness and replaced it with total slavery and lawlessness under Our $pawner, D-g, everywhere. They have destroyed ALL cultures that Yahweh created from the beginning, not just the white culture, but all cultures including our's Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon culture of eating possum shit and humping dogs and replaced it with their ugly satanic system which promotes race mixing, abortions, homosexuality and the list goes on. Speaking of homosexuality, how's your faggot brother Ronald McDonald LeForge Walker and your lesbo-skank daughter doing Russifer? This is how"royal" they are, just like a lion, preying on others until they totally overcome them with their lies and false sense of security. Theirs is a culture of beastiality. As is our mamzer culture too, but we love to pretend to be whigger, don't we Russifer? They are the scourge of the Earth for what they have done to ALL peoples. Yes, they -- Zebulon -- have the scepter for they unlawfully took it and ran with it while we were sleeping and doing some cornholery at the switch. Especially the Walker Fambly of Addlepated Hi-Yaller Sicilian Guidos and Lumbee Melungeon faggots. All royal houses are infested with these vipers and getting out from under them is only to be accomplished by Yahweh and His army. I'd prefer to entertain the fleet though, as I'm partial to seamen. Again, they are responsible for all the ills of society and all the evil that we have to contend with daily until Yahweh returns and runs both them and us importunate mongrels off.

House of Judah and ALL of their followers = All the evil on the planet and what their evil creates spiritally, mentally and physically. Did I tell you that I'm another one of them Zebulon's Scepter ass-clowns and the former #2 hump of Wicked Wicked Wickstrom, at least until he loaded up a younger and fatter heifer from outta of the Sapulpa Okielahoma Walmart parking lot and started doing porno with her?

Shame on Identity pastors for promoting this evil to the ten true tribes. Shame on Wick Da Dick$perm for running off and leaving me with nothing but a bothersome brat or two and this useless diploma from this diploma mill Dick$perm printed up. They should be exposing this evil instead of promoting this preying lion of death to all. Yes, they have created a true jungle to live in and for now overpower us toothless, dickless, diseased addlepated fuktarded mongrel sheep. But their time is coming and Yahweh's will be done until I can strap on my strapon.!!

I'm not going to Praise Yahweh. Certainly not when I deny the divinity of Christ. I prefer to think of Yahweh as one big quivering quim, the true archetype of the Skankazoid Essence. I only put up with you, Russifer, because you are a mongrel faggot and importunate fuktard.

No wonder they are called wolves in sheep's clothing. Isn't that how they work to prey on innocent people? Isn't how they have taken control all over the world. pretending to be something they are not while inside they are preying lions wanting to eat us like raw meat?

I really regret that worthless piece of shit Jimbo Dick$perm running off and making me have to work without any spawn support. I really have it in for genuine quasi-white males, Russifer.

Judi/jewdi
                        Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

I'd rather be skanking,
                        No cum-cum, cum-cum 4 Me No More !!!

Comment

Whenever caught out in muh own lies as a Sicilian Guido Lumbee Melungeon TroubledMamzer, I always blame the True Israelite Man

Whenever caught out in muh own lies as a Sicilian Guido Lumbee Melungeon TroubledMamzer, I always blame the True Israelite Man

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2313#post12313
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2313#post12313

Martin – you are addicted to telling lies. Or that is at least what this lying Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon says when caught out in idiotic lies and stupidity. Interestingly the alleged Greek Expert Dewey Tucker, the best he can do on the Paul is NOT an apostle thing is to quote 2 Pet 3:15-16. Which as an unlearned and unstable mongrel ass-clown would be aimed at me except for the fact that everyone in See-Eye Dentistry wishes that this importunate mongrel ass-clown would run off. Well a “beloved brother’ sounds more like a disciple rather than an apostle. My beloved brother, Ronald McDonald LeForge Walker isn't a disciple or an apostle. More like a mamzer cocksucker. The bottom line is that Paul was never made an apostle according to what addlepated unlearned and unstable Sicilian sephardic guido Lumbee Melungeons 'think' and I don’t care what the Southern Baptist seminaries say. Much less what Peter says unless it gives me a fill-up of manly Israelite man-nectar. As an unlearned and unstable mongrel I want to claim that Dewey is struggling to “come out of her” .

Why does not Dewey show us his great Greek prowess and refute a single word that I have ever said about Paul?. I sure wish that Dewey would let me waste his time like the rest of the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew See-Eye Dentistry. Why doesn't Dewey want to want me around? I don't know why he don't want me!!!

russifer the Addlepated Sicilian Sephardic Lumbee Melungeon Ass-Clown

PS that albino nigger looks better than I do. Probably with a bigger dick and a full standard deviation of intelligence and an unstretched-out mangina, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

christdescendedfromjoseph.com it's spectacularly fucking stupid!!

Mary didn't take a 93 mile donkey ride from Nazareth to Bethlehem. She rode on the handlebars of a Harley moped the eight miles on the Roman Interstate from Nazareth to Bethlehem-Zebulon, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Paul was never made an apostle by the addlepated Sicilian Sephardic Lumbee Melungeons of the Goinstown Walkers.

_____

Comment

Itz all my fault that Russifer [SQ]Walker is a Sicilian Lumbee Melungeon Sub-Mattoid

Itz all my fault that Russifer [SQ]Walker is a Sicilian Lumbee Melungeon Sub-Mattoid

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2315#post12315
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2315#post12315

Originally posted by Russ Walker View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2313#post12313
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2313#post12313

Martin – you are addicted to telling lies. Or that is at least what this lying Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon says when caught out in idiotic lies and stupidity. Interestingly the alleged Greek Expert Dewey Tucker, the best he can do on the Paul is NOT an apostle thing is to quote 2 Pet 3:15-16. Which as an unlearned and unstable mongrel ass-clown would be aimed at me except for the fact that everyone in See-Eye Dentistry wishes that this importunate mongrel ass-clown would run off. Well a “beloved brother’ sounds more like a disciple rather than an apostle. My beloved brother, Ronald McDonald LeForge Walker isn't a disciple or an apostle. More like a mamzer cocksucker. The bottom line is that Paul was never made an apostle according to what addlepated unlearned and unstable Sicilian sephardic guido Lumbee Melungeons 'think' and I don’t care what the Southern Baptist seminaries say. Much less what Peter says unless it gives me a fill-up past muh mamzer mattoid melungeon tonsils of manly Israelite yellow man-nectar, cum-cum, cum-cum. As an unlearned and unstable mongrel I want to claim that Dewey is struggling to “come out of her” .

Why does not Dewey show us his great Greek prowess and refute a single word that I have ever said about Paul?. I sure wish that Dewey would let me waste his time like the rest of the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew See-Eye Dentistry. Why doesn't Dewey want to want me around? I don't know why he don't want me!!!

russifer the Addlepated Sicilian Sephardic Lumbee Melungeon Ass-Clown LeForge Walker

PS that albino nigger looks better and much smarter than I do. Probably with a bigger dick and a full standard deviation of intelligence and an unstretched-out mangina, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

christdescendedfromjoseph.com it's spectacularly fucking stupid!!

Mary didn't take a 93 mile donkey ride from Nazareth to Bethlehem. She rode on the handlebars of a Harley moped the eight miles on the Roman Interstate from Nazareth to Bethlehem-Zebulon, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Paul was never made an apostle by the addlepated Sicilian Sephardic Lumbee Melungeons of the Goinstown Walkers.

Calm down Russifer, Moan Hi-Yaller Sicilian Guido Lumbee Melungeon Tard.

I must admit that it is all my fault that you told your Greek mongrel woman friend that your mother was a Sicilian guidoess, after she got tired of Wick Da Dick's and jewr santimonious foolishness in getting jailed for what as a "law student" post Cheek vs IRS (1991) is no longer a willful criminal offense. Why it is all my fault as well that you just had to admit to living amongst the rest of the Lumbee Melungeons in Eli James' chatroom last May whilst out tilling my garden as well.

And it is all my fault that Johnny Tonto Britton has four "wives", three sons, one of them a gay injun, and six daughters. That some of them bear obvious signs of racial mixture and that Tonto engaged in deceit which blew up on him last year.

Dewey Tucker said that he had to put Neumann Britton out of his organization for being shacked up to a squaw named Sally. I've pointed out that it isn't really beastiality when beasts have sex. Since the Brittons are actually injuns then what difference does it make if they hump another one of the injuns who snuck off in Arkansas to avoid terminus on the Trail of Tears while one of Andy Jackson's soldiers were getting a diversionary blowjob?

I'll admit that Dewey doesn't have as much patience with mamzer assclowns playing See-Eye Dentist as I do, Russifer. I've asked that he allow you to make a bigger fool out of jewrself in his Talkshoe chatroom so that I can ridicule you some more, but Dewey isn't as amused as myself over jewr monkeyshines, Moan Russifer.

If you had hung around for my Tuesday Talkshoe show, Understanding DSCI, you might have heard that ever since I bought me a Strongs Concordance and got it two weeks ago, I looked up the Genesis 49:10 prophecy/blessing by Jacob/Israel around 1700 BC:

Originally posted by Genesis 49:10
                            -----------
                            The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come, and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
                            -----------

I asked you what meant Shiloh coming and you lied evasively four years ago about that meaning because it would destroy your lies which are everything to you and your pack of mongrels infesting See-Eye Dentistry.

Shiloh = 7886 in Strongs, "an epithet for the Messiah"

In short, Shiloh = another title of Jesus Christ.

So this is a prophecy that Christ would "come from between Judah's feet / loins and that all of Israel would be ruled by Israel's Messiah / Lawgiver who is Judah's descendant, i.e. Jesus Christ.

Which puts to shame all of your mamzeroid silliness, as well as that of the injun mongrels like Scott Vaught and Johnny Tonto Britton, and jewdi Nipps, cast-off hump of Wick Da Dicked.

Dewey doesn't have to argue with you, Moan Russifer. Quoting 2 Peter 3:15-16 in which Peter acknowledges Paul's legitimacy as an apostle to the Gentiles is enough for me. I'm admittedly suspicious of those jews who mis-quote Paul in See-Eye Dentistry. That said, I have no intention of "wrestling" with Paul like you addlepated mongrels and ass-clowns to my own destruction, but rather to emphasis the basics.

The problem with you, Russifer, is that as an idiot mongrel of no learning or good sense you choose to be a "Troublemaker" who has no sense of how to behave because the Law isn't written on your mamzer heart. You argue incessantly with Really jew Niemela / Niematard/toad/turd. Niemela is a Finnish jew who incessantly hates the Dual-Seedline doctrine because it is a jew. Me and Rex Thibault used to ask Niemela back in 2000-2003 on the Wholly_Whores jewhoogruppen where in Niemela's Talmud it said that Cain was the spawn of Satan. Niemela was caught because while the Talmud hints that Cain was indeed descended from Lucifer, that admission would further reveal Niemela's admission of intent. not that it was necessary. Niemela had already admitted that itz Finnish jew family had married other jews from since forever.

Klunt Downey got onto Niemela for biting her on her kikess whore ass as a jew, no less. Everyone in See-Eye Dentistry knows Niemela is a jew.

So why do you fight with that jew Niemela other than because you have nothing else to do Russifer?

You were kicked out of the Mormons for being a tedious tard, Russifer. Johnny Tonto Britton ought to simply go back to being a Mormon Lamanite polygamist, especially given that he has been far more suckcessfool at it than Dan Johns.

Don't any of you mongrels and ass-clowns and jews have anything else to do other than to bother Aryan Christian Israelites? Obviously not.

And Russifer. Don't go to Afreeka to visit jewr "Roots." A hi-yaller albino Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon ass-clown like jewrself can fetch up to $75,000 parted out. And when they do dismember you for parts like an old Pontiac, they believe that the jew-jew works better when you scream.

Cf: First they cum-cum 4 the Albinos,

http://takimag.com/article/first_the...#axzz3UHMcpjfo

"Last Wednesday, Tanzanian police reported that they found the hacked-up body of a year-old male albino. His missing body parts are presumed to have been funneled into a highly lucrative black-magic market where a single albino body can fetch up to $75,000. You see, many Africans—including those well-heeled enough to cough up $75K just for a dead albino—believe that even though albinos themselves are cursed, their body parts can work magical wonders and bring great health, prosperity, success, popularity, sex appeal, and all of the other things that dumb primitive minds who believe in magic always seem to lack."

http://takimag.com/article/first_the...#ixzz3UHN77FiD

Hard as it might be to believe on the part of thems that knows you, Russifer, you might actually be useful for something.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

As a Sammi-kike Talmudic Skrewler I've known Pastor Lindstedt since I was licking Klunt Downey's yenta-coosh over at Wholly_Whores@jewhoogruppen.cum

As a Sammi-kike Talmudic Skrewler I've known Pastor Lindstedt since I was licking Klunt Downey's yenta-coosh over at Wholly_Whores@jewhoogruppen.cum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2316#post12316
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2316#post12316

FOR ALL YOU ADDLEPATED WANDERING MAMZERS OF WIKIPEDIA-TALKSJEW SEE-EYE DENTISTRY WHICH THIS NO-DEVIL TALMUDIC SKREWLER FINNISH KIKE INFESTS . . . IT HAS BEEN NOTED SOME YEARS BACK THAT THIS IDIOT LINDSTEDT IS A QUEER . . . ALBEIT NOT AS FAGGY AS THE SICILIAN SEPHARDIC GUIDO LUMBEE MELUNGEON RUSSIFER WALKERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN AS SICILIAN GUIDO LUMBEE MELUNGEON FAGGOTS OR CODY 'TONTO' BRITTON THE CHEROKEE / SHITASS FROM THE NO-WIPEUM TRIBE OR EVEN THE NIEMELA-NIEMATOAD/TARD/TURD SAMMI-FINNISH MAMZERKIKE TRIBE WHICH HE (CODY TONTO BRITTON BUT NOT THE RUSSIFER FAMBLY WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PACK OF MAMZER FAGGOTS) ADMITTED LATER . . . BUT AS HIS CLAIM THAT I AM JEWISH IS TOTALLY CORRECT IN THAT I'VE ALWAYS CLAIMED TO NOT ONLY BE A TALMUDIC SKREWLER BUT ALSO THAT MY ENTIRE KIKE FAMBLY WERE JEWS. WHAT POPE MARTY GOT WRONG IS THAT I'M ALSO PROUD OF MY REINDEER-MOLESTING SIDE OF SAMMI-LAPP-UITGAR ASIATIC MONGRELS . . . IN A FAMILY GENEOLOGY, WE HAVE PROVEN 10 GENERATIONS OF PURE FINNISH LINEAGE . . . CORNHOLING AND GELDING MALE REINDEER . . . WHENEVER PASSOVER AND PURIMFEST CUM-CUM CUM-CUMS AROUND WHY I'M MUNCHING DOWN ON REINDEER PIZZLE . . . SO THIS NUT, WHO IS NOW BATTLING WITH ANOTHER ONE, IN THE BABY REINDEER TESTICULAR SAC REALLY MAKES MY LAPP-FINNISH-UITGAR-KIKE CIRCUM-CUM-CISED PECKER STIFF . . . WHICH CONFIRMS THE VIEW OF MANY OF US ADDLEPATED JEW MONGRELS PLAYING AT SEE-EYE DENTISTRY THAT WE DO HAVE SOME UNAUTHORIZED NON-TALMUDIC WIERDO’S TRYING TO BE JEWS AND MONGRELS PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY OF THE NO DEVIL PERSUATION AS OPPOSED TO MAMZERKIKE FAGGOTS SUCKING OFF OF THE ZOG/BABYLON THE THIRD AND FINAL TIT LIKE ME . . . IN THEIR OWN WAY . . . BEST IS TO IGNORE THEM, BECAUSE WHEN ME AND ANDY BLANCHARDSMAMZER BELIALSSON ANDERSON OF WHOLLY_WHORES jEWHOOGRUPPEN.CUM TRIED TO PULL A KLUNT DOWNEY AND MEGGIE BAAL-BITCH BUTTS OF TUPELO MISSISSIPPI MELUNGEON AND BRYAN REO / SWORDBRETHREN / OL' NIGGERLIPS THE MAMZER FROM MENTOR PLOY TO GET POPE MARTY KICKED OFF THE INTERNUTS, WHY MARTY COUNTER-CUMPLAINED AND NEARLY GOT US KICKED OFF OUR ISPS, SO IT IS BE[A]ST NOT TO MESS WITH POPE MARTY AND THEY WILL SOON DISAPPEAR IN SMOKE . . . AS WE CHAW REINDEER AND KIKELING PIZZLE IN OUR IMPREYCATORY PREYER TO DADDY SATAN/D-G . . . CUM-CUM, CUM-CUM . . .

JRN / jEW kHAZAR-DICK NIEMELA / NIEMATOAD/TARD/TURD, LIGHT-KERNAL OF ZOG/BABYLON THE THIRD AND FINAL

___ ____

ZOG-Kernal j(ew) Khazar-Dick Niematoad/tard/turd Niemela

A ZOG-Oreficer & a Talmudic Skrewler & An Uitgar-Finn-Lapp Yentalmamzer

Comment

Shane -- My own big mouth and pea brain revealed me as a 10% nigger Sicilian Melungeon Fuktard

Shane -- My own big mouth and pea brain revealed me as a 10% nigger Sicilian Melungeon Fuktard

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7976#post17976
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7976#post17976
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7976#post17976

from: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                                to: loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                                Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
                                jimrees1996@gmail.com,
                                saltboxherbs@verizon.net
                                date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:03 AM

Shane - do not ever call me again. Our relationship is over. I have never taken a DNA test in my life. Britton told me that many Norwegians and Swedes visited Sicily. For you dumbasses who have never been to Italy, the only blue eyed Italians are from Sicily and not from Northern Italy with the exception of the Aldo-Aldige who are Germans. I heard your lies on Talkshoe last Thursday. You are a blatant liar. You are over the top. Someone told me that you spent a year in a psychiatric institute but I do not know that for sure.

You have told many lies about rebecca for example. You seem to need to tell lies about others.

_____

Comment

Working...
                                X