X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betrayal by John Britton / 6Killer

Betrayal by John Britton / 6Killer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9200#post9200

Ever since John Britton decided to chickenshit out of actually going to trial for his federal civil lawsuit and take a settlement of merely $50,000, he decided first that it was Bryan Reo's fault for bringing up a bogus affidavit, costing him $100,000. Then, after Judge Edward "Sweaty Eddie" Lodge ruled that the case would not be decided upon the yapping of who John Britton's uncle being Neumann Britton or being Aryan Nations, John Britton decided to accept $50,000 as a settlement rather than take it to trial in three weeks. I urged him to let the matter go to trial, and even if he lost -- not that he should lose because Sweaty Eddie gave him the green light for the trial to go to trial on the merits -- a Rolls Royce subsidiary, Dallas Airmotive, had a drunken machinist who hogged out 15-23 times specifications on a critical engine part -- and that was the direct cause of the helicopter engine losing power and crashing 150 feet. This was exactly what John Britton wanted, was for the matter to finally go to trial in April or May 2011 for a crash which had occurred back in August 2003.

So none of the irrelevant crap submitted in an affidavit by Bryan Reo with the subornation by "Cousin Ray the Lawyer" Mariani, was to be allowed at the trial. But John Britton chickened out on going to trial, claiming that it would interfere with his new job on the Gulf, which made him $60,000 - $70,000 a year. Bryan Reo had cost him $100,000, so he would accept $50,000.

Well, by accepting a settlement, Britton's scum-sucking lawyers settled for $330,000 with Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani, but they let Cousin Ray write up the settlement agreement. And Cousin Ray planned, with the connivance of Britton's lawyers, to let them take two-thirds or $220,000 of it and leave only $110,000 of it for the original parties John and Lorinada Britton. But the real poison pill was a non-disclosure agreement in which if Bryan Reo impersonated John Britton like he did at the defunct webpage "Upstanding Citizens" then made a DMCA/TOS cumplaint and shut it down, then without benefit of a hearing Cousin Ray the Lawyer would take not only John Britton's share of $110,000, but would also take away the entire $330,000 by letting Britton's lawyers keep their $220,000 but making John Britton responsible for repaying the entire $330,000.

Well, the lawyers on all "sides" loved that arrangement. I told Britton that he never should have allowed any such settlement, but settled down to getting John Britton's lawyers to admit that they were not working in Britton's interests any more.

So for the next eight or nine months I had to help this fool get out of the results of his cowardice.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

The Penteco$tal Linthead Anglo-Mestizo Okie "Roots" of Johnny "Tonto" Britton

The Penteco$tal Linthead Anglo-Mestizo Okie "Roots" of Johnny "Tonto" Britton

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1...-story/?page=1
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=9058#post9058

BREAKING STORY
    By Abe Opincar
    Thursday, July 30, 1998

San Diego — 'I have known persecution and oppression all my life," Neuman Britton says and clasps his callused hands above his coffee cup in an Escondido Denny's.

"Oppression and prejudice. We were more discriminated against than any Mexican or nigger. We were the lowest of the low."

He pauses. Considers his hands.

"I've known controversy all my life too."

In a certain light, Neuman Britton's earliest spiritual forebears appear to be the 16th-century Puritans who believed the Last Days were at hand, and that Britain, and, later, America, were destined by God for a singular role in the establishment of the eternal, shining "New Jerusalem."

The Puritan understanding of Anglo "chosenness" wasn't racial. But the notion was powerful enough to energize later British thinkers who sought a more literal link between their national destiny and Providence. By the end of the 19th Century, this longing formalized into a movement called British-Israelism which, through painstaking Biblical interpretation and recondite study of the Great Pyramid of Cheops, established Anglo-Saxons as direct descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel.

It wasn't until British-Israelism achieved a following in 20th-century America, however, that the movement developed the idea of Anglo chosenness more fully. The movement's logic revealed that not only Anglo-Saxons, but also their Teutonic and Celtic brethren, were descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes. And if all white Christian Europe were the true inheritors of God's covenant with His "chosen people," who were the Jews if not impostors? From this premise it was only a very small leap to understanding that the so-called Jews were none other than the "seed of Satan," the product of an unfortunate sexual union between Eve and the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. Begotten by evil, Jews were therefore destined to do evil. To beguile, deceive, sow dissent, foster doubt, to blind humanity with sham intellectualism, and, ultimately, enslave the entire world through such devilish trickery as racial equality, Communism, and international banking.

These and other startling revelations coalesced into a loose-knit American theology known as Christian Identity, and it was Neuman Britton's introduction to this theology after World War II that transformed him from Dust Bowl Pentecostal to one of the most significant figures in right-wing extremism today. Last week Britton was tapped to become successor to Richard Butler, head of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, the religious arm of Aryan Nation.

Britton's journey to Aryan Nation's armed compound in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, began 70 odd years ago in northeastern Oklahoma. Britton was one of ten children. Their father was a farmer and Pentecostal minister, a calling then considered questionable. Although Pentecostalism has now entered the American mainstream, the movement encountered often violent suppression throughout the 1910s and 1920s. This was especially true for the non-Trinitarian, or "Oneness" Pentecostal denomination to which Britton's family belonged. Historical accounts of that period offer many instances when Pentecostal preachers were beaten, gagged, shot with shotguns, thrown in jail, or threatened with death and mutilation.

As Britton contends, his introduction to unpopularity and controversy began early in life, although, he remembers, "our neighbors were very tolerant. They never bothered us. They knew my father and they respected him."

Britton describes his early childhood as happy. Not wealthy, not poor, his father was a "little more prosperous than other farmers in the area." But the 1929 Depression and the mid-1930s Dust Bowl forced his family to Tulare County, California, where Britton's father found work on a large cattle ranch near Visalia. Britton remembers being struck by California's lushness and by the hills and mountains.

"I'll never forget it. It must have been the first day after we got here. Me and my brothers climbed the highest mountain in the area. We liked to hike and look around. We climbed to the top. It must have been 4000 feet. It was very beautiful. We saw a lot of deer, I remember, on the way up. We felt like we could see forever.

"We were excited. But when we got to school we were excluded. We were Okies. Religiously, we were different. And we were so poor. We didn't dress as well as the other kids. We'd watch the other kids stand around, exclude us, talk about us, make fun of us, laugh at us. We were lower than niggers and Mexicans. It was bad."

The move to California was good for Britton's family. His father established a congregation and continued to preach. Britton and his brothers excelled at sports. Britton was graduated valedictorian from eighth grade. When he finished high school he and one of his brothers found work building Norton Air Force Base near San Bernardino, "one of the best jobs, the best-paying jobs, in the area at that time."

In 1943 Britton was drafted and served in New Caledonia, near New Zealand, as a mechanic until the end of the war. His military service seems to have left little impression on him. When he returned to the United States, his family had moved to San Bernardino and his father had established a close relationship with Conrad Lynch, another Pentecostal minister, who had begun to investigate and preach a gospel very different from the one Britton had grown up with.

Conrad Lynch, who much later cut a wide swath through the extreme Right, was at the time of Britton's return befriending a Los Angeles-based minister named Wesley Swift, a man whom political scientists now regard as the "single most significant figure in the early history of Christian Identity."

It was Swift who successfully combined British-Israelism, demonic anti-Semitism, and political extremism to form the Church of Jesus Christ Christian. And it was Conrad Lynch, enthralled by his theology, who on September 16, 1963, the day following the bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, told a group of exultant Klansmen that the four little girls killed in the blast were "old enough to have venereal diseases" and were "no more human or innocent than rattlesnakes."

"So kill 'em all," Lynch shouted, "and if it's four less niggers tonight, then good for whoever planted the bomb. We're better off."

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1...-story/?page=2

continued — Britton, his father, and Lynch couldn't have dreamt of such triumphant rhetoric in the first years after Britton's return from the war. Their apprehension of Christian Identity was still unformed. Their great leap forward occurred in 1950 when Lynch was invited by a woman Pentecostal minister to address a gathering of racially minded Pentecostals in Mangrum, Oklahoma.

Britton traveled from San Bernardino to Mangrum with his father and three of his brothers in his father's brand new Chevy. Britton remembers the gathering with awe.

"A great glory seemed to travel with us to and from Mangrum. Connie Lynch's message was very inspiring and convincing. It was inspired by the Holy Spirit. All the prophets in the Bible were our race. Jesus was our race. We were God's champions for the white race.

"I wasn't the same person for several weeks after the meeting. That was when my real conversion to Christian Identity thinking occurred. It was more of an intellectual thing than a spiritual one. It was one that happened more in my mind than in my heart. Both were involved. But mostly the change came through studying the Bible. My entire family became convinced as well."

The Pentecostal denomination founded by Conrad Lynch, the General Assembly of Jesus Christ, was not as moved by Lynch's new-found message. In the spring of 1951, he held an all-night meeting with 75 of his pastors to convince them of Identity theology's validity. They expelled him from his church.

"If anything," says Britton, "Connie Lynch's expulsion created feelings of greater tenderness and compassion for him in our family. It was quite a transition for him, from heading a denomination of thousands to be on his own, alone."

The following years were very busy. Britton married and had six children. He and his brothers built a plastering business that thrived. The Civil Rights movement gained momentum in the South, and Connie Lynch was instrumental in creating its political opposition, the States Rights Party, to which Britton and his brothers contributed generously.

Throughout the 1950s and 60s, Britton traveled frequently to the South to address Lynch's party meetings and Klan gatherings, but Britton's feelings for this period of his life are mixed.

"It was a very exciting time, a very turbulent time. It was very exciting to be such a part of patriotic Americans who understood the tyranny we were under, who understood what Martin Luther King was up to, his closeness to Communism.

"But it was also a very difficult time. In 1963 and 1964, the Alabama attorney general 'excluded' Connie Lynch from the state. In 1965, because of our political activity, the fbi kept me and my brothers under surveillance, and we were harassed in other ways. Safety inspectors, who you might expect to visit your job sites twice a year, came to us every day. It was harassment. And there were forces who tried to have our business license revoked. The San Bernardino paper called my home the 'Crossroads of Hate.' "

Martin Luther King's assassination in 1968 brought Britton little joy. That same year Britton's wife Mary died of a brain tumor and he was left with six children to raise on his own. Of the King assassination, Britton remembers only that he was never convinced of James Earl Ray's guilt. Britton contends that some years after the assassination he met King's true killer, a "a fine man" Britton says, who was "moved by the Holy Spirit" to shoot the civil-rights leader.

Britton remained alone for two years after his wife's death. In 1970, his father introduced him to an Arkansas woman who was raising five children of her own. In 1972, Britton married her, moved to Arkansas, and built a home for their large, new family. Their time together, however, was brief. In 1975 Britton's second wife died and so began a long, grief-stricken period in Britton's life. Britton offers few details of these years. He wandered. He returned, he says, to the religion of his childhood. He turned, he says, to "more spiritual matters." He left Arkansas. Worked in Texas for a while. In 1988 he moved to Vista to live near and work with his son, who by this time had his own plastering business.

He renewed his activity with the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, which, under Richard Butler's leadership, had moved to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, and become synonymous with Aryan Nation. Britton started his own organization in Vista called the National Identity Crusade, held monthly meetings, and sought new members from the ranks of racially minded folks in North County and central California. Britton also spent a lot of time in Coeur D'Alene, lecturing at gatherings and networking with the new generation of men and women attracted to Christian Identity. In 1992, Britton met his third wife, Joan Kahl, the former wife of Gordon Kahl, a member of the Posse Comitatus killed in a shootout with law-enforcement officials in Arkansas in 1983.

After marrying Kahl, Britton devoted himself to helping her with her legal troubles, although the two of them did continue to speak regularly on the Christian Identity circuit. Britton says that last week's decision by Butler to name him as successor took him by surprise.

"It was destiny," Britton says.

He's quick to point out that Butler hasn't announced that he's immediately stepping down. Britton feels that Butler will make that decision some time within the next year, which is good because Britton is just now coming to terms with the enormous responsibilities required of the position.

Of the talents he will bring to the job, Britton feels the most significant is his skill at public speaking, a "gift of the Holy Spirit" he acquired as a very young child in his father's church. He is known as an effective, "fiery orator" by both people who love and hate him.

The religion he will preach is in some ways not very different from his early Pentecostalism. The Church of Jesus Christ Christian teaches that the Last Days are at hand, that Jesus is soon to return, that there is little time left to prepare for the Second Coming. Like Pentecostals, Britton believes that salvation can be as easily lost as found. But to Britton, the "apex of sin is race mixing" and the Second Coming, heralded by a racial apocalypse, will be a time when race traitors, and Jews, and "mud people," and all the others who have thwarted, denied, or undermined the true Christian message will get what's coming to them.

Until then, Britton hopes to make the Church of Jesus Christ Christian the "spearhead for the whole Identity movement."

"It may sound narrow," he says, "but I firmly believe that the Church of Jesus Christ Christian is the only place where Christ can minister in this day. And I also believe that his appearance will be in our association."

Comment

My Name is Johnny Tonto & This drunken red-nigger playing CI approves of itz message:

My Name is Johnny Tonto & This drunken red-nigger playing CI approves of itz message:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...His-Canary-A**
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0204#post10204

I phoned Marty the other night around 5pm Tonto Time, and issued him a challenge to back up his Jaybird mouth by meeting me on neutral ground, say the local Ramey's market. As a melungeon red-nigger drunken anglo-mestizo I decided to pull a TraitorGlenn Miller on Pope Marty. LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), now my 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional alleged niglet-niece molesting, One-Mumps Nut against coontang-slapping, Baal-Priest of Cybele told me that it costs nothing as a ZOGbot twatt to issue a challenge. Local off duty law enforcement have already offered their services as referees. They even let Pighook and The Hippo murder Pope Marty's and Pighook's mother by threatening to make a false arrest of Pope Marty and are looking forwards to another federal lawsuit. Hell, I had to quietly knock off my red-nigger mammy without piglice help last year. The silly old squaw wanted to die, though. She said that she would rather die than see me buy another expensive $87,000 car for that Frog Canickistani whore I'm saddled up with. As he's done before coward that Marty is, he let his vagina get the best of him. And as a red-nigger I'm always interested in giving -- and getting -- mangina. Think I ought to call up Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren and offer to fuck/fight? Threatening to call the very people that he's threatened to geld both them, and their children, feeding them their testicles and raping their women folk, what irony. Of course , back when I was wanting to go all ass-to-mouth with Pope Marty, I ate that shit right up. I even claimed that instead of the Tribe of Hacksaw / Shit-Ass of the of the No-Wipe 'Ems that I was descended from Kink Shaul, Simeonite Canaanite. Yes, as we know I am a delusional mongrel fuktard. Pope Marty is not only a mighty warrior let alone a mighty warlord. Wake up Marty you're not being nice to jewnghis mamztard, much less your former henchmamzer pretending to be Genghis Khan. I am a delusional red-nigger anglo-mestizo Okie from Guthrie, even though there's a family resemblance. Like Hanna said to me just before she whupped my red-nigger ass, "Your just a sick demented little man who's virtual reality revolves around the internet. You have no real life as the people in your locale have scorned and shunned your stupid ignorant mamztard a**." So then I slapped her around and had to waste $10,000 to keep from going to prison for domestic violence. I'm not allowed to run around with a gun any more. Do you know how much White-Man's fire-wasser I could have bought for $10,000? Why, nearly a gallon or two, that's how much!!! And you are wondering why and how I managed to go through $110,000 in less than five months!!! So Marty what's the color of the 1970 2 wheel drive Ford pickup that you purchased for $1000? I have paid over twenty times as much, for me and all my whigger and mongrel common-law sons in law in order to keep them atop my mamzeress skankling squaw split-tails. Didn't get a very good deal though. I'm not frugal like a White Man. Why, like my Bronco and Suburban, all in parts over the yard, them expensive Dodge pickups hardly work and I'm not able to fix them. Oh well, like I tried to explain to Petey "Tony The Pony" Parker, my whigger common-law son-in-law, "Well, it was a fine pickup when I bought it for you and another for me. But not no more. It no doubt has already seen its best days and is ready for the scrap yard. Cum-cum, cum-cum."

Marty the rain check on your shot at the title of drunken mongrel brawler pretending to be of the Tuatha De Heeb still stands, if you happen to find your testicles. I lost mine long ago. Do you think you could lend me one of yours? My mamzeress split-tails look like mestizo-anglos and you at least would throw off some Swedish-looking skanks.

Below is the copy of my screaming at you. My name is Johnny Tonto Britton / 6-Pack Killer and as a Native AmurriKwan I approve of the below message:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Last edited by Harold Covington; 02-20-2014, 03:06 AM. Reason: Found me some fire-wasser.
      I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

Comment

Them piglice should let you red-nigger mongrels playing at CI be.

Them piglice should let you red-nigger mongrels playing at CI be. . .
        . . . Hopefully Pope Marty will shoot and geld jewr red-nigger melungeon ass.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4887#post14887
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0209#post10209

BruciferHoward1483
        Caught in the middle of the road Pisser-Possum

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...His-Canary-A**
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0204#post10204

I phoned Marty the other night around 5pm Tonto Time, and issued him a challenge to back up his Jaybird mouth by meeting me on neutral ground, say the local Ramey's market. As a melungeon red-nigger drunken anglo-mestizo I decided to pull a TraitorGlenn Miller on Pope Marty. LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), now my 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, delusional alleged niglet-niece molesting, One-Mumps Nut against coontang-slapping, Baal-Priest of Cybele told me that it costs nothing as a ZOGbot twatt to issue a challenge. Local off duty law enforcement have already offered their services as referees. They even let Pighook and The Hippo murder Pope Marty's and Pighook's mother by threatening to make a false arrest of Pope Marty and are looking forwards to another federal lawsuit. Hell, I had to quietly knock off my red-nigger mammy without piglice help last year. The silly old squaw wanted to die, though. She said that she would rather die than see me buy another expensive $87,000 car for that Frog Canickistani whore I'm saddled up with. As he's done before coward that Marty is, he let his vagina get the best of him. And as a red-nigger I'm always interested in giving -- and getting -- mangina. Think I ought to call up Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren and offer to fuck/fight? Threatening to call the very people that he's threatened to geld both them, and their children, feeding them their testicles and raping their women folk, what irony. Of course , back when I was wanting to go all ass-to-mouth with Pope Marty, I ate that shit right up. I even claimed that instead of the Tribe of Hacksaw / Shit-Ass of the of the No-Wipe 'Ems that I was descended from Kink Shaul, Simeonite Canaanite. Yes, as we know I am a delusional mongrel fuktard. Pope Marty is not only a mighty warrior let alone a mighty warlord. Wake up Marty you're not being nice to jewnghis mamztard, much less your former henchmamzer pretending to be Genghis Khan. I am a delusional red-nigger anglo-mestizo Okie from Guthrie, even though there's a family resemblance. Like Hanna said to me just before she whupped my red-nigger ass, "Your just a sick demented little man who's virtual reality revolves around the internet. You have no real life as the people in your locale have scorned and shunned your stupid ignorant mamztard a**." So then I slapped her around and had to waste $10,000 to keep from going to prison for domestic violence. I'm not allowed to run around with a gun any more. Do you know how much White-Man's fire-wasser I could have bought for $10,000? Why, nearly a gallon or two, that's how much!!! And you are wondering why and how I managed to go through $110,000 in less than five months!!! So Marty what's the color of the 1970 2 wheel drive Ford pickup that you purchased for $1000? I have paid over twenty times as much, for me and all my whigger and mongrel common-law sons in law in order to keep them atop my mamzeress skankling squaw split-tails. Didn't get a very good deal though. I'm not frugal like a White Man. Why, like my Bronco and Suburban, all in parts over the yard, them expensive Dodge pickups hardly work and I'm not able to fix them. Oh well, like I tried to explain to Petey "Tony The Pony" Parker, my whigger common-law son-in-law, "Well, it was a fine pickup when I bought it for you and another for me. But not no more. It no doubt has already seen its best days and is ready for the scrap yard. Cum-cum, cum-cum."

Marty the rain check on your shot at the title of drunken mongrel brawler pretending to be of the Tuatha De Heeb still stands, if you happen to find your testicles. I lost mine long ago. Do you think you could lend me one of yours? My mamzeress split-tails look like mestizo-anglos and you at least would throw off some Swedish-looking skanks.

Below is the copy of my screaming at you. My name is Johnny Tonto Britton / 6-Pack Killer and as a Native AmurriKwan I approve of the below message:

I heard that phone call between Martin Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton, downloaded mp3 from Martin's website. I'm hoping that you will go down and pester Pope Marty and that he will plug jewr red-nigger melungeon mamzer ass, 6-Pack Killer / Johnny Tonto.

Martin did threaten to call the pigs/police on you, which is a dishonourable action to take. Well, actually, all he did tell you is that since you took a "plea-'bargain'" to a misdeameanor in order to get out of a felony domestic violence charge after you beat up one of your red-nigger split-tails that you are not supposed to be armed and out to commit acts of violence like a nigger, nor engage in home invasions. And that this harassing phone call would be recorded and that everyone, including the Gem County Idaho prosecuting attorney might be listening. A drunken cowardly red-nigger mamzer with numerous red-nigger faggot bastards can't pretend to be Aryan Israelites playing Christian Identity any more, either. You really really need to settle down and save jewr money and mind jewr own business as opposed to bothering some White Man that wants nothing to do with you and would be within his rights to simply shoot jewr mongrel red-nigger hide on sight, much less coontact. Some of us here genuinely despise the pigs for being mercenaries enforcing Talmudic manmade laws upon us, when we only want and need Yahweh's laws to follow. That said, I doubt that even Pope Marty will have to even bother with a preliminary hearing if you cum on down to botherate him like a drunken red-nigger savage.

Second To One!!!

Comment

Tell Pope Marty that I'm one tough Melungeon, Brucifer1469

Tell Pope Marty that I'm one tough Melungeon, Brucifer1469

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0211#post10211
          http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...4888#post14888

Originally posted by Meercat #2/BruciferHoward1469 View Post
          Them piglice should let you red-nigger mongrels playing at CI be. . .
          . . . Hopefully Pope Marty will shoot and geld jewr red-nigger melungeon ass.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0209#post10209

BruciferHoward1483
          Caught in the middle of the road Pisser-Possum

I heard that phone call between Martin Lindstedt and Pastor John Britton, downloaded mp3 from Martin's website. I'm hoping that you will go down and pester Pope Marty and that he will plug jewr red-nigger melungeon mamzer ass, 6-Pack Killer / Johnny Tonto.

Martin did threaten to call the pigs/police on you, which is a dishonourable action to take. Well, actually, all he did tell you is that since you took a "plea-'bargain'" to a misdeameanor in order to get out of a felony domestic violence charge after you beat up one of your red-nigger split-tails that you are not supposed to be armed and out to commit acts of violence like a nigger, nor engage in home invasions. And that this harassing phone call would be recorded and that everyone, including the Gem County Idaho prosecuting attorney might be listening. A drunken cowardly red-nigger mamzer with numerous red-nigger faggot bastards can't pretend to be Aryan Israelites playing Christian Identity any more, either. You really really need to settle down and save jewr money and mind jewr own business as opposed to bothering some White Man that wants nothing to do with you and would be within his rights to simply shoot jewr mongrel red-nigger hide on sight, much less coontact. Some of us here genuinely despise the pigs for being mercenaries enforcing Talmudic manmade laws upon us, when we only want and need Yahweh's laws to follow. That said, I doubt that even Pope Marty will have to even bother with a preliminary hearing if you cum on down to botherate him like a drunken red-nigger savage.

Tell your Mentor Marty the wanna be warlord that this drunken Sephardic Cherokee melungeon pisser-possum isn't going to to man up to quit menstruating and answer my chickenshitting out of that Ashkenazi melungeon pisser-possum Bryan Wright's/Billy Wood's challenge. He's been menstruating since last March, he has a Talmudic notion that drunken red-nigger mongrels who pussy out at trial and want $50,000 and get $110,000 and blow it within five months and are too chickenshit to get the other $110,000 from the lawyers who stole it from pore drunken red-nigger squaw-pussy Tonto pretending to be free White Israelite men are some how accountable to his Khazar a**. I really really hated answering his calls and him asking me how much money of the $110,000 was left. Then me saying $75,000 after the first month, then $50,000, $25,000, then $10,000, then nothing. I remember how mad it made this spendthrift red-nigger when he reminded me in 2011 how all I had to show for 2010 was a used $500 Acer winblows cumputer I bought in an Anchorage Walmart. I just am not able to hold onto them ZOGbux because at heart I'm really nothing more than a sorta Pine Ridge red-nigger. I haet having to respond to a Swedish settler type, when I'd rather eat dog. Anyways, I know that you are running around between factions. Tell him to look on the positive side: I'm selling my mangina to Bryan Reo and doing a three-some with SoredMamzer and Finckelsheenie. And I'll try to cure the bridge between the Ashkenanzi and Sephardic melungeons. I'm bringing in the Pisser-Possum -- and LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). So insofar as jewromy is cooncerned, he won't need to have rhinoplasty to correct that hooked nose. I'll not be taking my primal drunken red-nigger melungeon rage out on anyone or anythang other than my red-nigger split-tails and and so I'll not do my best to ensure that my knuckles cut those epicanthic folds over his eyes. I remember how badly I felt when that trick I taught my second red-nigger squaw Hanna redounded on me. D-g gone I looked like a Hacksaw raccoon. Anyways, because I had to take a plea-bargain in order to save muh mangina from going to prison I never got my chance to suck dick for ramen noodles. My favorite flavor from when I used to work for the Koreans as ships' catamite was dog. So if I do decide to risk getting gelded by Pope Marty and go to prison, I'm hoping that Tyrone, my new bi-sexual black buck lover will say: "I'll even knock those two remaining snuggle teeth out so the dentist won't have to when he decides to spend a few petro dollars he's been hoarding on dentures."

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

A History of Violence Against Muh Squaws

A History of Violence Against Muh Squaws

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...0481#post10481
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0242#post10242
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0242#post10242

State of Idaho vs. John Edward Britton
            No hearings scheduled
            Case: CR-2006-0002415 Magistrate Judge: Tyler D. Smith Amount due: $0.00 Closed
            Charges: Violation Date Charge Citation Disposition
            08/26/2006 I18-903 Battery
            Officer: Koyle, Richard, 1000 0032284 Finding: Guilty - Withheld
            Disposition date: 11/15/2006
            Fines/fees: $72.50
            Jail: 30 days
            Suspended Jail: 30 days

08/26/2006 I18-1501(2) Children-injury To Child
            Officer: Koyle, Richard, 1000 32284 Finding: Dismissed By Prosecutor
            Disposition date: 11/15/2006
            Fines/fees: $0.00
            Register of actions: Date
            08/28/2006 New Case Filed - Misdemeanor
            08/28/2006 Bond Posted - Surety (Amount 300.00 )
            08/28/2006 Bond Posted - Surety (Amount 300.00 )
            08/28/2006 Order To Appear After Posting Bond
            08/28/2006 Hearing Scheduled (Arraignment 09/05/2006 01:30 PM)
            08/30/2006 Hearing result for Arraignment held on 09/05/2006 01:30 PM: Appearance Through Attorney
            08/30/2006 Request For Discovery
            08/30/2006 Hearing Scheduled (Pre-Trial Conference 09/07/2006 09:00 AM)
            08/30/2006 Appearance Through Attorney
            08/30/2006 Request For Discovery
            08/30/2006 Appear & Plead Not Guilty
            08/30/2006 Appear & Plead Not Guilty
            09/06/2006 Request For Discovery and Demand for Alibi Defense
            09/06/2006 Response To Request For Discovery
            09/06/2006 Hearing Scheduled (Pre-Trial Conference 10/25/2006 09:00 AM)
            09/07/2006 Hearing result for Pre-Trial Conference held on 09/07/2006 09:00 AM: Continued
            10/18/2006 Response To Request For Discovery
            10/19/2006 Stipulation for Continuance
            10/23/2006 Order Of Continuance
            10/23/2006 Hearing result for Pre-Trial Conference held on 10/25/2006 09:00 AM: Continued
            10/23/2006 Hearing Scheduled (Pre-Trial Conference 11/15/2006 09:00 AM)
            11/01/2006 Response To Request For Discovery-Supplemental
            11/15/2006 Hearing result for Pre-Trial Conference held on 11/15/2006 09:00 AM: Change Plea To Guilty Before H/t
            11/15/2006 Withheld Judgment Entered (Guilty - Withheld I18-903 Battery)
            11/15/2006 Case Status Closed But Pending: closed pending clerk action
            11/15/2006 Sentenced To Incarceration (I18-903 Battery) Confinement terms: Jail: 30 days. Suspended Jail: 30 days.
            11/15/2006 Surety Bond Converted / Exonerated (Amount 300.00)
            11/15/2006 Surety Bond Converted / Exonerated (Amount 300.00)
            08/13/2007 Case Status Closed But Pending (batch process)
            02/01/2011 Miscellaneous Payment: For Making Copy Of Any File Or Record By The Clerk, Per Page Paid by: Racine, Olson, Nye, Budge & Bailey, CHTD Receipt number: 0000494 Dated: 2/1/2011 Amount: $24.00 (Check)

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do Search "John Edward Britton"

Well, at least as a self-admitted domestic abuser I'm not allowed to cross state lines with a firearm, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Comment

Hey Johnny Tonto Britton. Are you a Lamanite serial polygamist?

Hey Johnny Tonto Britton. Are you a Lamanite serial polygamist?

To: copterav8r@msn.com
              CC: loganhunter88@yahoo.com

Subject: Johnny Tonto Britton: Serial Lamanite Polygamist with niglets?
              Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:23:17 -0400

I heard Martin say that you had 6 daughters, 3 sons, 4 wives some of whom were American Indians and were a practicing Mormon. If so that would explain your reaction to my website concerning my diatribe against Mormonism. Is there any truth in this matter, not that you have to admit or tell me anything. Martin said that Dewey Tucker had a serious heart attack. He is trying to find out more from Bruce someone. russ

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

Russifer, you goofy Sicilian guido ass-clown, I ought to scalp jewr fat ass for insulting muh squaws and papooses.

Russifer, you goofy Sicilian guido ass-clown, I ought to scalp jewr fat ass for insulting muh squaws and papooses.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3434#post13434
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3434#post13434

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:09 AM
                To: Russell Walker
                Cc: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com; donbro8729@bellsouth.net; brucehoward@hotmail.com.au; deweyhtucker@gmail.com; d.shreffler@att.net; elijames@att.net; ghoward@rochester.rr.com; jclagrange@yahoo.com; loganhunter88@yahoo.com; michimac@frontier.com; skipbaker8@gmail.com; skipbaker5@me.com; vikingbuck@gmail.com
                Subject: RE:, Johnny Tonto Britton: Serial Lamanite Polygamist with niglets?

Marty Lunstedt, now that's always a reliable & honest source of information. And yes, I'm the spawner of many squawlets and injun boyz, including at least one mongrel faggot named Cody. This is the second time in the last couple of days that your stupid ass has insulted me and muh religion of Mor[m]onism which allows me to be the suckcessfool Lamanite serial polygamist that I is, even better than Dan Johns, and you have the gall to expect an answer, as though you were so entitled. Why do you think that my Uncle Neumann or my father, Rufous Da Doofus Britton didn't want knowledge of my exploits as a First Person Alley-Fucker in Petty-Theft Poontang known, cum-cum, cum-cum? The news about Dewey just tears me up, if true it couldn't have happened to a better White man who kicked out my Melungeon father, Rufous Da Doofus Britton out of NEWS.

Comment

In addition to being a mongrel whore-tapping horndog, I suffer from small-cox, Peter Dunkin', and extreme fuktardation as well as Delusions of Adequac

In addition to being a mongrel whore-tapping horndog, I suffer from small-cox, Peter Dunkin', and extreme fuktardation as well as Delusions of Adequacy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3438#post13438
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3438#post13438

Originally posted by Russifer Walker, Calinky Sicilian guido ass-clown

Butt, buttJohnny Tonto, you Lamanite Serial Mamzeress Polygamist - I did not mean to insult you or jewr whordes of mongrel catamite spawn, I only asked a question which will put an end to jewr pretenses of being whigger, See-Eye Dentist and chaste and honest.

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:38 AM
                  To: Russell Walker
                  Cc: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com; donbro8729@bellsouth.net; brucehoward@hotmail.com.au; deweyhtucker@gmail.com; d.shreffler@att.net; elijames@att.net; ghoward@rochester.rr.com; jclagrange@yahoo.com; loganhunter88@yahoo.com; michimac@frontier.com; skipbaker8@gmail.com; skipbaker5@me.com; vikingbuck@gmail.com
                  Subject: RE: Johnny Tonto Britton: Serial Lamanite Polygamist with niglets?

As a Pentecostal Linthead Okie from Muskogee in Ottawa County of red-nigger ancestry I was brought up in [mistaken] Identity and that is what I practice, although I have gotten pretty good at tapping squaw poontang and breeding numerous mongrel bastards. But for the sake of pretense I am however only legitimately married to a woman that is from an old Mormon family of Frog Canuckistani bikers, she and I have five daughters, the three eldest who have whupped muh red-nigger ass and gone off to spawn with jews mainly, but the second is shacked up with a whigger whose aunt I fucked and turned into a lesbo, like jewr daughter, Russifer. Marty Lunestedt has made all manner of mainly true albeit unsubstantiated-by-myself allegations. If I had illegitimate children there would be a paper trail of some sort, especially given that at the time these events were supposedly happening I was serving in the military. This is why Cody is all mad that I won't claim him, and not just because he is a faggot and an injun. I fucked Cody's momma before I went into the ZOG's Armed Farces, and then when I cum-cum back to Idaho, got me sum more coontang from Cody's mother. Yup I doubled-down on the brown. This second little injun is a lawyer in Alaska and he tells that goofy faggot Cody to get over being part anglo-mestizo. Then I got me sum more pussy in New England and elsewhere. The whirrrrld is full of coontang and I'm a Master of Petty Theft Pussy. Got me some that I probably don't know about because I love to chew holes in the condoms and leave that pussy with some strang jewccy fruit. If you haven't noticed Marty Lunestedt beside being a raving racist psychopath suffers from an extreme cluster B personality disorder known as NPD (Not Promoting Dickheads.). (Dewey Tucker appears to suffer from NPD as well)

Me, I suffer from small-cox, Peter Dunkin', and extreme fuktardation as well as Delusions of Adequacy.

Comment

I asked you why Johnny Tonto Britton got all pissy about me slagging on the Mor[m]ons and you answered . . .

I asked you why Johnny Tonto Britton got all pissy about me slagging on the Mor[m]ons and you answered . . .
                    . . . Now I want to piss and moan and call you a liar because Tonto denies the allegations, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3439#post13439
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3439#post13439

to: John Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
                    Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>

cc: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com,
                    donbro8729@bellsouth.net,
                    brucehoward@hotmail.com.au,
                    deweyhtucker@gmail.com,
                    d.shreffler@att.net,
                    elijames@att.net,
                    ghoward@rochester.rr.com,
                    jclagrange@yahoo.com,
                    loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                    michimac@frontier.com,
                    skipbaker8@gmail.com,
                    skipbaker5@me.com,
                    vikingbuck@gmail.com
                    date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Martin – you said that John Britton had 6 daughters, 3 sons, 4 wives some of whom were American Indians and was a practicing Mormon.

Frankly that seems extremely hard to believe especially that Britton has denied it. John says he has only been married once and has 5 daughters with the same woman. From a logical point it would be hard to be married to 4 wives. I think that you have told a serious lie in this matter and that the onus is on you to provide proof of your assertions. russ

_____

Comment

Ask me no nosy questions &amp; I'll tell you no disconcerting truths, Moan Russifer.

Ask me no nosy questions & I'll tell you no disconcerting truths, Moan Russifer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3440#post13440
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3440#post13440

Originally posted by Russ Walker View Post
                      . . . Now I want to piss and moan and call you a liar because Tonto denies the allegations, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3439#post13439
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3439#post13439

cc: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com,
                      deweyhtucker@gmail.com,
                      d.shreffler@att.net,
                      elijames@att.net,
                      jclagrange@yahoo.com,
                      loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                      michimac@frontier.com,
                      skipbaker8@gmail.com,
                      skipbaker5@me.com,
                      vikingbuck@gmail.com
                      date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM

subject: I want to call you a liar because Johnny Tonto denied being a red-nigger serial polygamist Lamanite whore-monger & multiple spawner

Martin – you said that John Britton had 6 daughters, 3 sons, 4 wives some of whom were American Indians and was a practicing Mormon.

Frankly that seems extremely hard to believe especially that Britton has denied it. John says he has only been married once and has 5 daughters with the same woman. From a logical point it would be hard to be married to 4 wives. I think that you have told a serious lie in this matter and that the onus is on you to provide proof of your assertions. russ

Hey Russifer;

Tell you what. Johnny Tonto stalks me nearly as bad as Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor.

Have Tonto Johnny provide you with the "proof" of Cody and the other wives and mamzerlets. He knows the post numbers better than I do anyways.

Johnny Tonto suffers from delusions of adequacy. He's given "small-cox" to a hole awfool lot of squaws. Johnny Tonto is a real "poon-hound".

Why not ask Johnny Tonto as to how much "proof" I have, Russifer? And whether Tonto wants me dig up the "proof" or simply leave matters be? After all, what stays between Tonto and the squaws and niglets stays that way without me getting involved. Does Johnny Tonto really want me digging into my files and letting YOU see the dirt? Probably not.

Look. Tonto wanted to settle for $50,000, got its $110,000 which it blew within five months, and then made a deal with Bryan Reo. Why not leave it at that? What's it to you or me or anyone else where Johnny Tonto parks itz tom-tom in whatever squaw's wig-wam? I'm not going to tell the Stake Bishop of the Mormons in Gem County. Tonto actually is a far more suckcessfool Mormon Lamanite polygamist than either Dan Johns or even Wick Da Dick Wicksperm.

By the way, I decided to simply download and listen to Dewey's last Talkshoe show and find out what Dewey wanted me to know about his heart attack. Some people will openly tell you what they think you need to know and you should leave it at that.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Tonto, don't you or that Sicilian guido fuktard Russ Walker let Marty know that I've turned on him, cum-cum, cum-cum

I'd fuck your elderly injun mother Johnny Tonto Britton for free iff'n jew'll give me sum young daughter squaw-pussy. . .

. . . Butt whatever jew do, don't you or that Sicilian guido fuktard Russ Walker let Marty know that I've turned on him, cum-cum, cum-cum

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3448#post13448

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
                        Ask me no nosy questions & I'll tell you no disconcerting truths, Moan Russifer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3440#post13440
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3440#post13440

Hey Russifer;

Tell you what. Johnny Tonto stalks me nearly as bad as Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor.

Have Tonto Johnny provide you with the "proof" of Cody and the other wives and mamzerlets. He knows the post numbers better than I do anyways.

Johnny Tonto suffers from delusions of adequacy. He's given "small-cox" to a hole awfool lot of squaws. Johnny Tonto is a real "poon-hound".

Why not ask Johnny Tonto as to how much "proof" I have, Russifer? And whether Tonto wants me dig up the "proof" or simply leave matters be? After all, what stays between Tonto and the squaws and niglets stays that way without me getting involved. Does Johnny Tonto really want me digging into my files and letting YOU see the dirt? Probably not.

Look. Tonto wanted to settle for $50,000, got its $110,000 which it blew within five months, and then made a deal with Bryan Reo. Why not leave it at that? What's it to you or me or anyone else where Johnny Tonto parks itz tom-tom in whatever squaw's wig-wam? I'm not going to tell the Stake Bishop of the Mormons in Gem County. Tonto actually is a far more suckcessfool Mormon Lamanite polygamist than either Dan Johns or even Wick Da Dick Wicksperm.

By the way, I decided to simply download and listen to Dewey's last Talkshoe show and find out what Dewey wanted me to know about his heart attack. Some people will openly tell you what they think you need to know and you should leave it at that.

Hail Victory!!!

Originally posted by Johnny Tonto Britton

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:51 PM
                        To: loganhunter88@yahoo.com
                        Subject: RE:

typical Marty response no proof just a myriad of accusations just like the Khazar jew that he is.

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:51:23 -0700
                        Subject: Fw:
                        To:

Martin is begging for a beating . His buddy dewey tucker had a heart attack and martin in his poor health is not far behind going down like dewey the jewey melungeon tucker

Hey Johnny Tonto Britton, Russifer, I took time off from muh Balkanoid Mamzer Giggleoho operation promising 4 inches guaranteed for old ladies the proceeds which go to getting Mexicunt chili-pepper pussy to back-bite against Pope Marty and Dewey Jewwey Tucker as us mamzers with small-coxx and a love for mamzeress coontang must jewnite. I'm hoping that a Lamanite Mor[m]on mongrel like you could give me sum pointers in suckcessfool mamzeress & kikess polygamy, Johnny Tonto.

Butt whatever you do, DON'T LET POPE MARTY SEE THIS E-MAIL, RUSSIFER YOU GOOFY SICILIAN GUIDO jEW FUKTARD or Pope Marty will tear muh lying fraudulent flipper-armed mongrel ass-clown ass a hole new asshole, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Although having a hole new ass-hole would be nice for muh lesbo-tranny nigger lover with a 8-inch dildo to peg.

When you going to introduce me to Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor, Johnny Tonto Britton? Can them oversized nigger lips apply suck-tion to muh 4" flipper-arms pecker, cum-cum, cum-cum???

On the Hunt with LoganHunter88 on Talkshoe
                        http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=116732&cmd=tc

Comment

Russifer the TroubledMamzer Sicilian guido piece of kikeshit, why must you cause trouble 4 Israelites?

Russifer the TroubledMamzer Sicilian guido piece of kikeshit, why must you cause trouble 4 Israelites?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3452#post13452
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3452#post13452

Originally posted by LoganHunter88 View Post
                          I'd fuck your elderly injun mother Johnny Tonto Britton for free iff'n jew'll give me sum young daughter squaw-pussy. . .

. . . Butt whatever jew do, don't you or that Sicilian guido fuktard Russ Walker let Marty know that I've turned on him, cum-cum, cum-cum

To:

Martin is begging for a beating . His buddy dewey tucker had a heart attack and martin in his poor health is not far behind going down like dewey the jewey melungeon tucker

Hey Johnny Tonto Britton, Russifer, I took time off from muh Balkanoid Mamzer Giggleoho operation promising 4 inches guaranteed for old ladies the proceeds which go to getting Mexicunt chili-pepper pussy to back-bite against Pope Marty and Dewey Jewwey Tucker as us mamzers with small-coxx and a love for mamzeress coontang must jewnite. I'm hoping that a Lamanite Mor[m]on mongrel like you could give me sum pointers in suckcessfool mamzeress & kikess polygamy, Johnny Tonto.

Butt whatever you do, DON'T LET POPE MARTY SEE THIS E-MAIL, RUSSIFER YOU GOOFY SICILIAN GUIDO jEW FUKTARD or Pope Marty will tear muh lying fraudulent flipper-armed mongrel ass-clown ass a hole new asshole, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Although having a hole new ass-hole would be nice for muh lesbo-tranny nigger lover with a 8-inch dildo to peg.

When you going to introduce me to Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor, Johnny Tonto Britton? Can them oversized nigger lips apply suck-tion to muh 4" flipper-arms pecker, cum-cum, cum-cum???

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                          cc: John Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
                          cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com,
                          deweyhtucker@gmail.com,
                          elijames@att.net,
                          jclagrange@yahoo.com,
                          loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                          michimac@frontier.com,
                          skipbaker8@gmail.com,
                          skipbaker5@me.com,
                          vikingbuck@gmail.com,
                          date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:29 PM
                          subject: Re: RE:
                          signed-by: att.net

They call you names because you are constantly causing DISCORD, you retarded Sicilian guido hi-yaller Satannic piece of kikeshit, Russifer the TroubledMamzer. That is what discord is and if you were as wise and adept at interpreting scripture as you purport to be . . . you would understand that and know God hates what you are doing just like the rest of us. The only other explanation is that you lying retards are mongrels and jews and the spawn of Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

Yes, yes, I Russifer Walker, Satannic Sicilian-guido Serpent-Seed mongrel, just love to cause discord, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Yes, yes, I Russifer Walker, Satannic Sicilian-guido Serpent-Seed mongrel, just love to cause discord, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3454#post13454
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3454#post13454

Originally posted by Meercat #5 View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3452#post13452
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3452#post13452

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                            deweyhtucker@gmail.com,
                            elijames@att.net,
                            jclagrange@yahoo.com,
                            loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                            michimac@frontier.com,
                            skipbaker8@gmail.com,
                            skipbaker5@me.com,
                            vikingbuck@gmail.com,
                            date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:29 PM
                            subject: Re: RE:
                            signed-by: att.net

They call you names because you are constantly causing DISCORD, you retarded Sicilian guido hi-yaller Satannic piece of kikeshit, Russifer the TroubledMamzer. That is what discord is and if you were as wise and adept at interpreting scripture as you purport to be . . . you would understand that and know God hates what you are doing just like the rest of us. The only other explanation is that you lying retards are mongrels and jews and the spawn of Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

to: Danny <d.shreffler@att.net>
                            deweyhtucker@gmail.com,
                            elijames@att.net,
                            jclagrange@yahoo.com,
                            loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
                            michimac@frontier.com,
                            skipbaker8@gmail.com,
                            skipbaker5@me.com,
                            vikingbuck@gmail.com,
                            date: Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Anyone who is a Satannic Sicilian guido serpent-seed mongrel calling itzself "TroubledMamzer" and is always causing discord by tz back-biting and keeping the shit stirred for no other reason other than to cause trouble amongst those it plagues can always jewstify it somehow. I'm claiming as a caught hi-yaller nigger mongrel that I has a different and new idea which was old when my daddy, Satan, was cast out of heaven. You look at muh jewccy fruits and claim that I is now guilty of discord according to you. Us mamzer-kikes have a long history of this shit. As has been said of us Serpent-Seed: "You would call John the Baptist, Christ and Martin Luther, sowers of discord." Us jews like to blame others for what we do.

_____

Comment

I let the cat out of the bag, Longanifer, but I'll lick jewr taint to make up for it

I let the cat out of the bag, Loganifer, but I'll lick jewr taint to make up for it.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3458#post13458
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3458#post13458

Originally posted by LoganHunter88-FlipperArms View Post

To:

loganhunter88@yahoo.com
                              cc: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
                              date: Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:14 AM
                              subject: RE: I let the cat out of the bag. Longanifer, but I'll lick jewr taint to make up for it.

I agree. I'm a Sicilian guido lumbee melungeon playing See-Eye Dentist with the rest of you mongrels. Insofar as playing nice with us addlepated mongrel fuktard is cooncerned Martin is just hopeless. Shane you are right. That old injun pussy that you get to pay you for jewr 4-incher sure knows how to cook ham just right. You pork them old injun skanks for the ZOGbux, and let them peg jewr mangina, and then spend it on young beaner red-nigger squaw pussy. How was that lil' chili-pepper, FlipperArms? I'd talk to Johnny Tonto Britton but the pore red-nigger is zoned out on the Oxycontin -- Flush Rimblow's favorite blow -- right now. And I need to change the faggot brother's bed-pan right now . . . pore Sicilian lumbee melungeon guido has GAIDS . . .

. . . Where was I? Oh yes,
                              Martin is most probably in poor health, like Johnny Tonto Britton zonked out on the oxycontin. Or myself, who has been adjudged permanently retarded. If he eats pork he probably eats all of the kinds of other trash. Just not that squaw pussy like me and you and Tonto. He could take a lesson from Dewey but probably wont because he doesn't pay much attention to us addlepated mongrel buffoons..

_____

Comment

Working...
                              X