No announcement yet.

Betrayal by John Britton / 6Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back in Ye-mamzeri working for our for Hi-Yaller Yid Faggot ZOGland after going ass-to-mouth with Rabbi Yair-Davidy in our un-holey kikeland, John

I'm back in Ye-mamzeri working for our for Hi-Yaller Yid Faggot ZOGland after going ass-to-mouth with Rabbi Yair-Davidy in our un-holey kikeland, Johnny Tonto. . .

. . . I'm catching drones in muh outstretched Welass melungeon mangina, Tonto. Could you give me one of jewr red-nigger split-tail spawn to play Abo-shagger Da Shulmamzerite to muh aged Welas kike melungeon ass iffn I ever get back?

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13496

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:26:19 +0300
    Subject: Re: Rabbi Marty
    From: Welass Melungeon jew Talmudic Skrewler robertdalebradshaw@gmail.com
    To: Johnny Tonto Britton aka 666-Pack Melungeon-Killer copterav8r@msn.com

Johnny Tonto Britton, as jewr fellow mamzerkike melungeon and a superior Talmudic Skrewler, i am convinced that Lindstedt makes up stuff as he goes along (as our fellow Baal-Priest and a Sephardic Melungeon pisser-possum jewronomo Visser claims). Maybe some part of what he says is true -- around 95% of it, but he adds to it -- 6.66 percent -- and creates words and ideas that have no basis in untruth at all. He does this with both the Scriptures as added to the Talmudic blatherings of us unlicensed free-lance melungeon mamzerkike mongrels as created by us mamzerkike ZOGtards and allegations he makes up about other people he hates with a Genesis 3:15 mutual enmity, cum-cum, cum-cum. He has told everyone in See-Eye Dentistry about us telling a huge amount lies and false made up material about addlepated delusional mamzerkikes like me and others, oy vey, cum-cum, cum-cum.

He has me in Cyprus in contact with Yair Davidy and trying to get a visa to enter Israel. Most of this is false and not true at all. As a matter of fact, I got that visa and went ass-to-mouth with muh beloved Aussie kike rabbi Yair Davidy nd we celebrated the [Un]Holey Daze together. I got to do the Nol Kidre with muh be[a]st ass-hole butt-buddy Yair and to lick the Holey yid butt-crack and suck the Holey Yid cawk, cum-cum, cum-cum. Yair gave me a blow-jewb right back, and then cured the small-cox you gave me Johnny Tonto Britton with a bad case of smaller-cox.

I have not been on Cyprus in over a year. The Turks said that they don't need an old Talmudic Welass kike faggot and the Greeks said that while they don't mind me being an old faggot, the Welass kike part got on theyz' last nerve. Now I'm working again for the Mossad undercover as "Double-Nut Zero". What with working for the Mossad I am in the Middle East in Muslim lands but if i wanted to go to Israel, i could probably do it. As far as Davidy, i never met the man, the Rebbi cum inti muh room behind a sheet with a hole in it and I bit down on the Sacred Kike Pecker, oy vey. So now I idon't correspond with him nor do i want to meet him (though he has far more use for this Talmudic jewboy and showed me honor by giving me muh first and last bite, which shows that he has much more coonfidence in muh kikeatude and integrity than Lindstedt).

As far as the Talmud, i do not obey it to the best of muh ability, being like Obie-gender-bender a poofter faggot and i am sorry to say i know little about it from the time I was squeezed out of muh mutter's kikess cunt. But i know enough about it to realize at once as a senile old Welass Talmudic Skrewler & faggot that Lindstedt plagiarizes from it and quotes it without giving credit, oy vey. Thus, he is a thief from the "intellectual property" of us mamzerkike $pawn of D-g, Johnny Tonto Britton-stein, cum-cum, cum-cum. Of course, he steals from the Sacred Talmud and others as well-including from Rabbi Baal Finck (blessed be itz two-inches of Sacred jew pecker that both of us have ingested orally and anally, oy vey, you, me, and on and on. He steals from my Welass faggot Talmudic kikealike website without credit. Think I ought to pull a Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer of Mentor DMCA cumplaint against him, or shall I take it out in trade with Ol' Niggerlips, Johnny Tonto?

Two questions for those of us with weak jew minds and even weaker kike peckers, Johnny Tonto Britton-- Why does Visser come on the Lindstedt podcast to be insulted and ridiculed? Have you been skimping on the Johnny-Tonto squaw and dottir pussy for payments in kind at the TwAtlanta Pilot, Johnny Tonto Brittonstein? ANd why does Russ Walker regularly send copies of his emails and the emails of others to Lindstedt along with the other forty retards on Russifer's retard list? Lindstedt repays Walker by insulting him and attacking him -- as he does with all other people. Shame that Russifer is such a fucking retard that he doesn't get all butt-hurt over the ridicule like us smarter mamzerkike faggots do, Johnny Tonto, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Both Visser and Walker are working to promote Lindstedt's work all the while he repays them with hate and insults. I don't understand it. Like myself they both have largely Sephardic racial origins although the Pisser-possum is coloured more like you and me Johnny Tonto. They need to understands theyz' "Roots" better, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Last, i am thinking more and more that you are right that Lindstedt is a Khazar Jew racially--along with some Black beast of the field genes. As far as religion, maybe Lindstedt is trying to pretend to be a Jew rabbi. But most truly religious Jews are people with some effort to obey the Torah. Lindstedt obeys nothing from the Scriptures as far as i can tell. And most religious Jews come over with some integrity and honor, things which Lindstedt may be lost on. I doubted the Lindstedt Jew charge because Lindstedt is a real loose cannon. He comes over as a nut case with some loose wires. But maybe you are right. He could be a racial Khazar Jew--with obvious Black behemah genes

Best wishes, RD

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13507
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13507

Originally posted by RD Bradshaw View Post
      I'm back in Ye-mamzeri working for our for Hi-Yaller Yid Faggot ZOGland after going ass-to-mouth with Rabbi Yair-Davidy in our un-holey kikeland, Johnny Tonto. . .

. . . I'm catching drones in muh outstretched Welass melungeon mangina, Tonto. Could you give me one of jewr red-nigger split-tail spawn to play Abo-shagger Da Shulmamzerite to muh aged Welas kike melungeon ass iffn I ever get back?

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:26:19 +0300
      Subject: Re: Rabbi Marty
      From: Welass Melungeon jew Talmudic Skrewler robertdalebradshaw@gmail.com
      To: Johnny Tonto Britton aka 666-Pack Melungeon-Killer copterav8r@msn.com

Johnny Tonto Britton, as jewr fellow mamzerkike melungeon and a superior Talmudic Skrewler, i am convinced that Lindstedt makes up stuff as he goes along (as our fellow Baal-Priest and a Sephardic Melungeon pisser-possum jewronomo Visser claims). Maybe some part of what he says is true -- around 95% of it, but he adds to it -- 6.66 percent -- and creates words and ideas that have no basis in untruth at all. He does this with both the Scriptures as added to the Talmudic blatherings of us unlicensed free-lance melungeon mamzerkike mongrels as created by us mamzerkike ZOGtards and allegations he makes up about other people he hates with a Genesis 3:15 mutual enmity, cum-cum, cum-cum. He has told everyone in See-Eye Dentistry about us telling a huge amount lies and false made up material about addlepated delusional mamzerkikes like me and others, oy vey, cum-cum, cum-cum.

He has me in Cyprus in contact with Yair Davidy and trying to get a visa to enter Israel. Most of this is false and not true at all. As a matter of fact, I got that visa and went ass-to-mouth with muh beloved Aussie kike rabbi Yair Davidy nd we celebrated the [Un]Holey Daze together. I got to do the Nol Kidre with muh be[a]st ass-hole butt-buddy Yair and to lick the Holey yid butt-crack and suck the Holey Yid cawk, cum-cum, cum-cum. Yair gave me a blow-jewb right back, and then cured the small-cox you gave me Johnny Tonto Britton with a bad case of smaller-cox.

I have not been on Cyprus in over a year. The Turks said that they don't need an old Talmudic Welass kike faggot and the Greeks said that while they don't mind me being an old faggot, the Welass kike part got on theyz' last nerve. Now I'm working again for the Mossad undercover as "Double-Nut Zero". What with working for the Mossad I am in the Middle East in Muslim lands but if i wanted to go to Israel, i could probably do it. As far as Davidy, i never met the man, the Rebbi cum inti muh room behind a sheet with a hole in it and I bit down on the Sacred Kike Pecker, oy vey. So now I idon't correspond with him nor do i want to meet him (though he has far more use for this Talmudic jewboy and showed me honor by giving me muh first and last bite, which shows that he has much more coonfidence in muh kikeatude and integrity than Lindstedt).

As far as the Talmud, i do not obey it to the best of muh ability, being like Obie-gender-bender a poofter faggot and i am sorry to say i know little about it from the time I was squeezed out of muh mutter's kikess cunt. But i know enough about it to realize at once as a senile old Welass Talmudic Skrewler & faggot that Lindstedt plagiarizes from it and quotes it without giving credit, oy vey. Thus, he is a thief from the "intellectual property" of us mamzerkike $pawn of D-g, Johnny Tonto Britton-stein, cum-cum, cum-cum. Of course, he steals from the Sacred Talmud and others as well-including from Rabbi Baal Finck (blessed be itz two-inches of Sacred jew pecker that both of us have ingested orally and anally, oy vey, you, me, and on and on. He steals from my Welass faggot Talmudic kikealike website without credit. Think I ought to pull a Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer of Mentor DMCA cumplaint against him, or shall I take it out in trade with Ol' Niggerlips, Johnny Tonto?

Two questions for those of us with weak jew minds and even weaker kike peckers, Johnny Tonto Britton-- Why does Visser come on the Lindstedt podcast to be insulted and ridiculed? Have you been skimping on the Johnny-Tonto squaw and dottir pussy for payments in kind at the TwAtlanta Pilot, Johnny Tonto Brittonstein? ANd why does Russ Walker regularly send copies of his emails and the emails of others to Lindstedt along with the other forty retards on Russifer's retard list? Lindstedt repays Walker by insulting him and attacking him -- as he does with all other people. Shame that Russifer is such a fucking retard that he doesn't get all butt-hurt over the ridicule like us smarter mamzerkike faggots do, Johnny Tonto, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Both Visser and Walker are working to promote Lindstedt's work all the while he repays them with hate and insults. I don't understand it.

Last, i am thinking more and more that you are right that Lindstedt is a Khazar Jew racially--along with some Black beast of the field genes. As far as religion, maybe Lindstedt is trying to pretend to be a Jew rabbi. But most truly religious Jews are people with some effort to obey the Torah. Lindstedt obeys nothing from the Scriptures as far as i can tell. And most religious Jews come over with some integrity and honor, things which Lindstedt may be lost on. I doubted the Lindstedt Jew charge because Lindstedt is a real loose cannon. He comes over as a nut case with some loose wires. But maybe you are right. He could be a racial Khazar Jew--with obvious Black behemah genes

Best wishes, RD

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 3:43 PM
      To: robert bradshaw
      Subject: RE: Rabbi Marty

RD, Marty is a liar it's as simple as that, he's been caught doing so many times. Logan Hunter caught him in blatant lies about Bill DeClue. I used to excuse his rude base behavior because I thought "at least he's truthful" until I caught him in a lie. Most of the things Marty claims about myself and my family are not the truth. Marty has not represented me in a court of law, nor has he represented my nephew and other members of my family as he claims. He like Bryan Reo did however stick his Khazar snout into an ongoing Lawsuit that I was involved in before I became acquainted with Marty "Best Part of Me Ran Down the Crack of Martina's Ass" Poonstain. If Marty dislikes you, you automatically become a mamzer and he invents an elaborate story about it. He has called me an Anglo Mestizo and falsely claims that my family are from Ottawa County Oklahoma. My great-grandfather was a well known surveyor and lawyer for the Santa Fe Railroad, just as I've claimed all along the township of Britton, Oklahoma was named for him. My paternal grandmother was a school teacher, none of my grandparents were born in Oklahoma. When my grandfather Britton came to Oklahoma he had already completed grammar school (completed the 6th grade) he received no further education as at the time Oklahoma was called "Indian Territory" and White children had to pay to go to Indian schools. When my grandfather Britton came of age they were still driving cattle up from Texas and at about 13 years of age he became a cowboy on some of these cattle drives. Much of his life he worked as a cowboy and ranch foreman. When the family moved to California he became a ranch foreman for a wealthy banker named Fred Vanderhoof. Both he and many of his brothers managed ranches that Fred owned. One of his brothers managed a ranch in Mexico for Vanderhoof, does that make him a Mexican? Unlike Marty's family mine really worked as cattlemen and cowboys. Some of my grandfather Britton's younger brothers worked in the oil field when oil was discovered there, last time I checked there wasn't too much oil discovered in Ottawa county. My father's cousin Thomas Warren Britton was a petroleum engineer for Texaco, his father was one of my grandfather's younger brothers who worked in the oil patch. I recall him telling my father that he had went as high in Texaco as he could with his limited education, his son Thomas Warren was a different story as Texaco oil company funded his education. So not all of my family were paupers as Marty alleges. My maternal grandparents owned a summer home on Lake Tahoe adjoining Ty Cobb's, this property alone was worth far more than all of the combined properties that the Poonstain and Rabbinical Samuelson family ever owned. However that said the "Dustbowl" hit my grandfather Britton and his brothers who worked as cattlemen particularly hard and they moved first to Colorado then to California. His younger brothers who worked in the oil field remained.

I can't answer why Visser and Russ Walker go on Poonstain's Turd show to ridiculed and insulted, Russ Walker in particular gets verbally knocked on his ass by Marty and repeatedly gets up dusts his proverbial ass over and starts where he left off.

Samuelsson is the most common Saami surname, Marty is a Lapplander he is not Nordic one only need look at that Ghengis Kahn hair and his pale unable to blush skin as well as that Neanderthal head and Khazarian nose to figure that out. You had mentioned that these Lapplanders were originally Edomites who came there to provide reindeer hides to the Phoenicians. Urine is one of the things used to tan hides and Marty just loves it. The Rabbinical photo of Marty next to a real Rabbi is classic (Marty's nose is more hooked than the jew's), Marty out jews the jew in that one. I'm convinced Marty shacked up with Roxie to gain control of her VA check and her grandchildren. Roxie's deceased husband was a retired US Army Seargent Major with over 30 years in so Roxie gets a sizeable VA check. And now that he got his CNA and is her live in care provider he's in control of it.

Me and muh squaw want to do a three-sum when jew get back, RD.

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3516#post13516
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...516#post135165

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

I love to get on Dewey's and Martin's Talkshoe Shows -- Up to until I get caught lying and have to run off like a Melungeon injun pussy

I love to get on Dewey's and Martin's Talkshoe Shows -- Up to until I get caught lying and have to run off like a Melungeon injun pussy.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3532#post13532
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3532#post13532

To: copterav8r@msn.com; robertdalebradshaw@gmail.com
          CC: loganhunter88@yahoo.com; cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com
          Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:57:50 -0400

I don’t go on Marty’s show to get verbally knocked on my ass, although that is exactly what happens all the time. I go there because as a self-admitted Sicilian guido hi-yaller Lumbee Melungeon I think that I'm a TroubleMaker within See-Eye Dentistry, as opposed to a retarded "TroubledMamzer". So everything I say can be dismissed as being which is a lie for starters. Lindstedt has no answers for the Paul/Judah deal which is acceptable to us jewdifucktarded red-nigger melungeon mamzers and we all know it. I had hoped that Lindstedt and I could have had a productive show discussing gospel according to addlepated mongrel issues. I now know that this is utterly impossible because Lindstedt is beyond refraining from ridiculing this crazy Sicilian hi-yaller addlepated mongrel and without strong enough drugs to deal with myself, who everyone in See-Eye Dentistry knows is a psychopathic liar. I have challenged Martin many times about my grab-bag of mongrel silliness on his show, and when challenged like with Dewey Tucker I immediately run away. As a Lumbee Melungeon injun myself, I resemble his various lies especially about the Lumbee Indians, who incidentally are not a recognized tribe and have NO reservation even though I live on it and tried to get benefits. My Sicilian guido Lumbee Melungeon hi-yaller ancestry makes me an expert on this shit, even though I'm not only a liar, butt delusional. Those are just the researchable facts.

russifer the hi-yaller Sicilian guido hi-yaller niglet-melungeon "troubledmamzer"

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13562
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13562
            Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 4:08 PM
            To: Russell Walker; 'robert bradshaw'
            Cc: loganhunter88@yahoo.com; 'Pastor Visser'

You may not go on there to have it happen Russ, but that is what has occurred everytime you've been on his show and I'm not the only one to make that observation. Give Shane or Buck a call I'm sure they'd be willing to discuss what they've seen and heard. Last time you were on Marty's show with him and Dewey you were an object of ridicule and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who made that observation.

Comment

Red-nigger Johnny Tonto-Britton, Either Martin or Dewey alone is enuff to whup muh Sicilian guido fuktard ass

Red-nigger Johnny Tonto-Britton, Either Martin or Dewey alone is enuff to whup muh Sicilian guido fuktard ass.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3567#post13567
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3567#post13567

On Oct 12, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net> wrote:

I have NEVER been on a show with martin and Dewey together. You are mistaken.

Red-nigger Johnny Tonto-Britton, either Martin or Dewey alone is enuff to whup muh Sicilian guido fuktard ass -- in either the physical, mental, or moral sense.

_____

Comment

Rabbi Marty is onto us Addlepated Mamzerkikes of See-Eye Dentistry

Rabbi Marty is onto us Addlepated Mamzerkikes of See-Eye Dentistry

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3584#post13584
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3584#post13584

Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:23:22 +0300
                Subject: Re: Rabbi Marty is onto us Addlepated Mamzerkikes of See-Eye Dentistry
                To: littlefarm1@windstream.net
                CC: copterav8r@msn.com; loganhunter88@yahoo.com; cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com

One thing for sure, we all agree Martin in a liar and cannot be depended upon to tell the truth. Only an idiot or at least an uninformed fool would believe what he says. He is totally unreliable as to accuracy of facts when he says things.

He may have some truth in his words, but he mixes any truth in with bad information that he just cooks up and mixes in. He ad libs with much bad information--as extroverts tend to do this. One must wonder how much of this is intentional lies and how much is outright carelessness and don’t care what he says.

I am beginning to believe you John must be right on martin’s Jew ancestry—at least from the Samuelsons which must be Khazar Jews as the name is a Jew name. It might be that Lindstedt is a Swede name.

But most Khazar Jews are not outright fools and nut jobs as appears to be true with Lindstedt. Visser says he is a maniac and you russ call him insane. We all must surley agree with these observations.

Most jews are clever, cunning and are very convincing as to their competence and sincerity though very evil. They don’t come over as insane nut cases though some are insane. I don’t believe I have ever known a Jew with the mind set of Lindstedt. Lindstedt’s thinking and personality are very Nigra.

Martin may have a demon which can gravitate from outright insanity to a calm rational state. When Martin is with Tucker and sometimes other people, his demon seems to calm down and martin seems to be sane and sensible. When he is alone, he is very different and his possible demon goes to pieces, crasy and irrational and filled with great hate toward others. He is a Doctor Jeckle and Mr Hyde.

As far as his audience, I think that they are mainly ADL Jews and of course Federal agents. We can bank on that the ADL, SPLC, FBI, IRS, DEA, DHS, CIA, etc all listen to and record Lindstedt’s gossip. They record this stuff and file it in dossiers to be later used against people if possible. Lindstedt is their agent.

He has been a total disaster to the CI and racial movement. He spies on participants and feeds his info to the ADL and Feds. And neither is he strong on the Scriptures. He knows very little. He gets away with it because most other people are likewise Scripturally illiterate. This is true of generic Christendom. They know so little that he can spread out some BS and ignorant people believe it.

Comment

ohnny Tonto Britton discusses itz red-nigger Sepharddik-dik Edomite Ancestry as a Lamanite Serial Polygamist Mor[m]on

Johnny Tonto Britton discusses itz red-nigger Sepharddik-dik Edomite Ancestry as a Lamanite Serial Polygamist Mor[m]on

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3596#post13596
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3596#post13596

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:03 PM
                  To: robert bradshaw; Russell Walker
                  Cc: loganhunter88@yahoo.com; Pastor Visser

YES, Marty Poonstain is a liar among other things, he is an elaborate story teller as well. He's like ouija board of CI, as he has an amazing ability to get an obscure kernel of truth and spin a web of lies around it.

Yup, Marty's like a nigger rapper with a kosher slant as he tends to focus on the same subject matter as the jews do. Marty never lets a lie get in the way of a good story or a good tune or rhyme.

I believe that Marty's mother has a jewish background, and others in CI have voiced that opinion as well. Lindstedt is a topographical name for someone who lived by a linda tree, the old word for the modern lime. So your hypothesis of his origins my be true as there aren't many native lime trees in Sweden. http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=lindstedt

Lindstedt Name Meaning

Swedish: ornamental name composed of the elements lind ‘lime tree’ + stedt ‘place’, ‘homestead’ (from German).German: habitational name from a place so named in Brandenburg.(place in Brandenburg inhabited by the Sorbians)

Marty thinks it clever, doesn't that count? The best of Marty did run down Martina's butt crack, so that may account for some of his inadequacies as a functional yid. Most jews all have a varying degree of insanity. These Edomites who named themselves after the tropical Lime tree that they brought from Spain on their journey prolly had at least fifteen percent negro marker genes just like their other brethren from Khazaria do. (I'll bet these reindeer hide Edomites were brought from Tarshish in Spain by the Phoenician Hanno when he made his famous voyage past the Pillar of Hercules to Scandinavia)

Marty's demons are subdued when he's with the Melungeon Dewey Tucker as his lips are too busy fellating Dewey. That's why the little dog jumped up in his lap and licked that bit of brown off his nose he'd gotten while fellating Dewey just before that youtube video.

His audience consists of his known sockpuppets, six Gansta Bolsheviks, and the occasional Nimbusters that frequent his show along with people like Blushing Mary and Moana, that it.

YES, Marty is a disaster and like likely ADL/SPLC plant as he is definitely their informant. He lives off of their stipend and Roxie's monthly VA check and hey! Life is Good!

Comment

ed-nigger Johnny Tonto Britton turned on me, a Sicilian guido hi-yaller Lumbee Melungeon.

Red-nigger Johnny Tonto Britton turned on me, a Sicilian guido hi-yaller Lumbee Melungeon.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3616#post13616
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3616#post13616

Yes Britton did turn on me as I had always been cordial to him. I was surprised. I even helped him to try to get custody of one of his grandchildren. It is not the first time in life I have been stabbed in the back. It always hurts.

I don’t know if it was my accurate comments regarding the scriptures or my comments about his devout Mormon wife who wears Temple Garments. Also absolutely true. I guess I did not have sufficient discernment concerning him.

John mentioned that he had been fired from 3 good paying jobs. Why I have no idea but it certainly was not my fault. We have all been screwed in life and I have certainly tasted some of life’s worst moments. Life is not fair but it makes us much tougher.

russ

_____

Comment

So Johnny Tonto Britton turned on you as well. Johnny Tonto is an &quot;injun giver&quot;

So Johnny Tonto Britton turned on you as well. Johnny Tonto is an "injun giver"

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3622#post13622
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3622#post13622

Yeah, I seen Johnny Tonto Britton turn on you the other day. The fact of the matter is that nobody other than Tonto lost Tonto a job -- or a lawsuit. I've been looking at the old e-mails in responding to Bryan Reo's mamzershit and the fact of the matter is that Judge Edward Lodge ruled that the case wouldn't hinge on whether Bryan Reo conspired with Cousin Ray the Lawyer Mariani or not. The case would be decided on the merits.

Then Johnny Tonto freaked out and wanted to settle for $50,000, even though I begged him to take it to trial. The settlement was for $330,000 although Tonto and Lorinda only got a third, or $110,000. I had to work hard to keep Cousin Ray from taking it all back. But the Magistrate Judge told Tonto that they had it all planned to screw Tonto but good but my keeping it open convinced them to settle instead. But in March 2013 Buck McHugh and Johnny Tonto Britton decided to make another deal with Reo and they cut me off. Which hurt at the time but was for the best.

Tonto's Lamanite squaws belong with the Mor[m]ons. There are far too many kikesses and mamzeresses in See-Eye Dentistry as it is, and that's not counting the trannys like Obie-gender-bender or Cody "Village People" Britton. In fact, so does Tonto. I'm not gonna go to the Mor[m]ons and tell them that Johnny Tonto Britton is a far more suckcessfool serial mongrel polygamist than Dan Johns or Kommandork McFagg.

So nobody except Johnny Tonto Britton ever cost Johnny Tonto Britton a job or a settlement or anything else. I've decided to add Tonto as a Reo co-conspirator co-counter-defendant to Reo's bogus Lake County lawsuit against me, along with Finck, Melisser, Eliar, LiarBill, Captn' Senility Emahiser, and SoredMamzer's alleged spawner. So, Tonto, time for the worm to turn. I wouldn't cum to Reo & Niggerlips, LLC for legal advice.

306 pages of legal mamzershit. Hiram Reppert decided that Ol' Niggerlips shouldn't be running a muclear power plant an so Reppert finished that shit -- and the Ohio Attorney General agreed. Really idiotic and delusional shit from Ol' Niggerlips.

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...=9800#post9800

Anyways, Russifer, maybe you should just let the other tards believe what they [s]will and have done with it.

You are at liberty to post this to the rest of the 35 retards on your retard e-mail list. I'm actually one of the few who actually read most of your retarded shit.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

P.S. I got a bunch of Halloween wigs for under $2 each. Tonight's show will have me in a "rasta wig" so that "Pastor Pothead" the Pisser-Possum can cum up to me looking to buy sum weed.

--PMLDL

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'm a great legal skrewler

I'm a great legal skrewler

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3627#post13627
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3627#post13627

Ironically the final pre-trial order in John’s case is on the Internet.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURT...cv-00547-1.pdf

The Magistrate’s recommendation appears to be reasonable and even handed. I don’t know what led John and his wife to settle this matter. My attitude would be to go to trial and increase the defendant’s costs as much as possible. Court cases are really a war only using civil terms. One other advantage of a trial is that more people are exposed to the issues and the facts. Yes it is a risk for all concerned and ultimately rests on individual personalities.

russ

_____

Comment

Thanks for keeping me on the bcc: -- I sure don't want mongrollian small-cox or a pile of mongrollian spam-mamzer shit

Thanks for keeping me on the bcc: -- I sure don't want mongrollian small-cox or a pile of mongrollian spam-mamzer shit

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3628#post13628
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3628#post13628

Well I saw your 2013 post on mamzer's case against Reppert, apparently that was an old case. Fascinating he was granted a protective order against the mongrel, too bad the court couldn't see how desperately it needs a mental check and denied that motion.

And thanks for keeping me on the BCC list! I sure don't want to end up receiving piles of mamzer manure from Troublemaker or Tonto or any of the other insane mongrels out there!

Comment

Pope Marty used my needing his services to betray me as a mongrel

Pope Marty used my needing his services to betray me as a mongrel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3629#post13629
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3629#post13629

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>,
                            Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
                            "clintonfultz68@hotmail.com" <clintonfultz68@hotmail.com>,
                            Dewey Tucker <deweyhtucker@gmail.com>,
                            Robert Bradshaw <robertdalebradshaw@gmail.com>,
                            "donbro8729@bellsouth.net" <donbro8729@bellsouth.net>,
                            "TruthwChrist@msn.com" <truthwchrist@msn.com>,
                            "jclagrange@yahoo.com" <jclagrange@yahoo.com>,
                            "saltboxherbs@verizon.net" <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>
                            cc: Pastor Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
                            "loganhunter88@yahoo.com" <loganhunter88@yahoo.com>,
                            "cichaplain@aol.com" <cichaplain@aol.com>
                            date: Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:17 PM
                            subject: RE: Got the package you sent me in today's mail

Russ,

Since you and Lindstedt are racial brothers it's about time you moved back into the foal and started verbally fellating him again. I think you and Marty, along with Dewey oughta join forces with each other on Talkshoe. Marty is a Syro Phoenician El Norte his ancestors having migrated to South East Sweden in order to tan Reindeer hides for Phoenician sails for sailing ships. I suspect his love of urine comes from the fact that his ancestors collected much of it for the tanning of hides. And your ancestry Syro Phoenician El Sud coming from Zis (Palermo) in Sicily and were originally from the Levant having been brought there as slaves by the Nordic Romans.

Today, Punic Palermo is regarded by many to have been the most important Phoenician town in Sicily. However, such a view reflects a Carthaginian and Roman perspective, rather than a purely Phoenician one. In fact, until circa 600 BC the settlements now identified with Marsala and Solunto may still have been more important than Zis (as Palermo was probably known to the Phoenicians), whose strategic and economic prominence emerged during the later (Carthaginian) period.

http://www.bestofsicily.com/mag/art150.htm

http://www.faem.com/western/fallrome.htm

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56288

You and Marty both are likely descendants of The Syro-Phoenician Woman in Mark 7:25-30/Matthew 15:21-28 http://infidels.org/library/modern/j...hoenician.html this would explain why neither of you can hear Yahshuah's voice as you are not his sheep.Nothing that I have ever told you or Lindstedt in confidence has remained confidential, so again who betrayed whom. The behavior of both yourself and Lindstedt would have garnered both of you a perpetual ass beating in the unit which I served in the United States Army. You and Lindstedt both practice Zersetsen against YHVH's people, a technique developed by Marty's uncle and hero the Bolshevik Jew Felix Rufin better known as Felix Dhirzhinsky. My problem with you has nothing to do with what you've said about Mormonism, or any of the other tripe that you've listed as reasons but rather the factr that you've betrayed my confidence from day one just as Marty has, I have repeatedly asked you not to email or contact me again and you've promised not to do so we've all observed how that has went. Marty has an obsession with me for whatever reason, he by his own admission has impersonated me and practiced Zersetzen techniques of character assassination against both my self and members of my family, having stalked my wife and daughters and other family members on facebook and other social media. Marty has also engaged in both libel and slander against myself and members of my family. Again this isn't the behavior of an Israelite, but rather that of a serpent seed mongrel. All one need do is to look at the photos and youtube videos of Marty to know his racial composition and the Tegaderm that he binds that hooked nose with to appear Aryan doesn't hide it. I challenged Marty to a good old fashioned Anglo-Saxon boxing match Marty's response was an Alexander Hamilton challenge of picking weapons for a Duel ala Hamilton vs Burr again revealing his Kenite heritage. Marty has also had a fixation on my uncle Neuman claiming that he's my only claim to fame when in fact I've rarely mentioned Neuman where as Marty has on every "Movement Turd", this fact was also observed and noted by Bill DeClue. There is no one here that would want to undergo the personal attacks, libel, and slander which Marty has brought against me, when in fact I didn't betray him as he alleges, but rather wanted to distance myself from him as I've also tried to do with you, Russifer. If you were any semblance of an Israelite you would leave myself and others alone and go aout your business, but being a serpent seed like Marty Lindstedt you cannot.

Comment

Russifer, this Lamanite Mor[m]on Serial Polygamist is a Co-Coonspiratard with Ol' Niggerlips

Russifer, this Lamanite Mor[m]on Serial Polygamist is a Co-Coonspiratard with Ol' Niggerlips

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3998#post13998

to: "sheridan1776@windstream.net" <sheridan1776@windstream.net>,
                              Russell 'Russifer' Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                              cc: Athena <michimac@frontier.com>,
                              "J. Richard Khazar-Dick Niematoad/Niemela" <ricniemela@earthlink.net>,
                              Clay Douglas <clay@freeamerican.com>,
                              "drjameswickda-dik-dikstrom@gmail.com" <drjameswickstrom@gmail.com>,
                              Don Brown <donbro8729@bellsouth.net>,
                              Judith Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>,
                              Mary America <blushingmaryamerica@yahoo.com>,
                              Pastor Wm Raymond <williamraymond@thechurchatsalem.info>,
                              Ron Walker <walker81346@gmail.com>,
                              Pastor Pisser-Possum Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
                              "elijames@att.net" <elijames@att.net>,
                              "poorfarmer@xtra.co.nz" <poorfarmer@xtra.co.nz>,
                              Paul Fromm <paul@paulfromm.com>,

Russ,

According to Marty you are the one bearing false witness and according to him you called in to assist him in his slander and libel campaign against myself and my family. According to him you've stooped to using his tactics of stalking my daughters on facebook. Just so you know my third daughter's boyfriend is not a Mexican or a jew as Marty alleges. Marty is going to keep running his dick sucker until he pisses the wrong people off if he hasn't already done so, the people that he's offending right now have nothing to lose and most of them have already served time. He's very stupid for including his libel in a Ohio Court document as that will make his libelous statement perjury if he plans on kicking it up to federal court as he's been threatening.

Comment

Don't you mamzer-kike retards playing See-Eye Dentistry have jewr own fuktarded teleogonicull grist to mill that you don't need Johnny Tonto Britton's

Don't you mamzer-kike retards playing See-Eye Dentistry have jewr own fuktarded teleogonicull grist to mill that you don't need Johnny Tonto Britton's?

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3999#post13999

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3998#post13998

to: "sheridan1776@windstream.net" <sheridan1776@windstream.net>,
                                Russell 'Russifer' Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                                cc: Athena <michimac@frontier.com>,
                                "J. Richard Khazar-Dick Niematoad/Niemela" <ricniemela@earthlink.net>,
                                Clay Douglas <clay@freeamerican.com>,
                                "drjameswickda-dik-dikstrom@gmail.com" <drjameswickstrom@gmail.com>,
                                Don Brown <donbro8729@bellsouth.net>,
                                Judith Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>,
                                Mary America <blushingmaryamerica@yahoo.com>,
                                Pastor Wm Raymond <williamraymond@thechurchatsalem.info>,
                                Ron Walker <walker81346@gmail.com>,
                                Pastor Pisser-Possum Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
                                "elijames@att.net" <elijames@att.net>,
                                "poorfarmer@xtra.co.nz" <poorfarmer@xtra.co.nz>,
                                Paul Fromm <paul@paulfromm.com>,

Russ,

According to Marty you are the one bearing false witness and according to him you called in to assist him in his slander and libel campaign against myself and my family. According to him you've stooped to using his tactics of stalking my daughters on facebook. Just so you know my third daughter's boyfriend is not a Mexican or a jew as Marty alleges. Marty is going to keep running his dick sucker until he pisses the wrong people off if he hasn't already done so, the people that he's offending right now have nothing to lose and most of them have already served time. He's very stupid for including his libel in a Ohio Court document as that will make his libelous statement perjury if he plans on kicking it up to federal court as he's been threatening.

Calm down Johnny Tonto Britton. Let's figure this out, using "White Man's Thinking", er, logic, er, never mind because you are really nothing more than a drunken red nigger Lamanite Mor[n]on mongrel serial polygamist, albeit a more suckcessfool one than the cut-nut Ashkenazi melungeon Dan Johns.

First of all, Russifer calls me all the time simply because Russifer understands that I am willing to talk to him, and although I'll say truthful hurtful things, I will take his call and give an answer to the best of my abilities. Unlike most of you delusional mongrel fuktards, I know who I am, what I want, and thus can tell the truth as I see it without censorship.

Johnny Tonto Britton, along with the rest of jewronomo Visser's pisser-possums, trolls The Movement Turd. Recently on Da Turd/Dik-Dik Show, I discussed the Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol Niggerlips bogus lawsuit in the Lake County Court of Common Pleas as well as my U.S. 8th Circuit Kort of Appeals case. And I also discussed Johnny Tonto Britton and Tonto's mongrel whore daughters candidly.

Let's also understand something else as well. Johnny Tonto Britton simply has no real accomplishments in itz life whatsoever. Like Johnny Girnt of the A.N.U.S.S.M.C., Tonto simply must live life as a sort of mamzer shadow of his far more famous red-blooded uncle. While both of theys' uncles were alive, neither of these delusional retard nephews had anything to do with theys' famous uncle's works, and indeed were ashamed of their uncles. It wasn't until both of their uncles were safely dead for over four or five years that they "assume" that just because their uncles were loved by a certain section of our Movement that we who were outside the uncles' orbit will automatically treat them as a species of hereditary royalty, when this is far from the case. Both Pastor Butler and Neumann Britton hitched their lives to the most dysfunctional and down-bred of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity aboveground, and while they were loyal to them, and sometimes the sheer largely criminal slime in return revered them somewhat, this misbegotten criminal slime is NOT really genuine Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, much less the Aryan Christian Israelite Body of Christ. The True Body of Christ is the 99% in small family Congregations who would never ever show their asses but yet, as in the Daze of Ahab, neither bend the knee nor bow down to ZOG/Babylon/Baal.

I saw an old, tired, sick and dying Pastor Butler at Billy Roper's Anti-Brown v. Board of Education Rally in Topeka Kansas in May 2004. While I was impressed with Butler, I was not so impressed by the bowel Movement tards around Butler like the federal informant Rick Spring. Throughout the 1990s and 2000's, I've seen the mongrelized dysgenic scum of jews and mamzers and ZOGbots who claim to be "one of us" and they ain't anything that I'd claim. They can't die off, or get jailed, or simply fade away quick enough to suit me.

Now the truth about Johnny Tonto Britton is that Johnny Tonto has invented for itself a fancifool geneology in which Tonto is the descendent of royalty from King Saul through Jonathan through Charlemagne through to the Norman conquerers of Brittannia. Never mind that "Britton" is a common name. And never mind that John Britton's grandfather was a Pentecostal linthead preacher from Northeast Oklahoma. In short, Johnny Tonto Britton is an anglo-mestizo Okie peckerwood from Muskogee, related to jewronomo Visser, Da Pisser-Possum.

From what I've been told by Tonto, Tonto was fucking since the age of 16 or 17. Johnny Tonto bragged that he fucked the aunt of his second daughter's boyfriend Tony-the-Pony and turned her into a lesbo at High Skrule shop class. Also Tonto was spawning the redder-nigger and homo first son Cody Britton, and later "Cochise Britton" the lawyer from Alaska. In any case, Johnny Tonto Britton is a sort of "Burt Reynolds anglo-mestizo" who will plug anything which has a snatch and isn't too careful about using a condom, any more than any other beaner.

So as a result, Johnny Tonto's daughters are no more picky about what or who they screw than Johnny Tonto is. After all, they don't bother to claim that they are the grand-nieces of Neumann Britton, any more than Johnny Tonto claimed as much back when Neumann Britton was alive. So what of it if they screw niggers and beaners and jews any more than it stopped theys' red-nigger spawner? Being of uncertain, albeit fanciful pedigree, what difference does it make to them when their daddy wasn't mighty picky about what hole it stuck its red-nigger dick into?

Since Johnny Tonto Britton can't show itz face, it gets all huffy because itz undisciplined daughters show their pictures on their Facebook accounts. Tonto is in the same boat as Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor / Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren in that "Facebook is not itz friend." just one photo of Johnny Tonto Britton could make itz pretense to being White be finished, much like Ol' Niggerlips had a conniption fit about me releasing itz Facebook public profile picture, much less the XuQa.com pictures. So to Johnny Tonto Britton, merely referring to itz daughters on Facebook is somehow "stalking." The answer to that is obvious: Don't show what you cannot justify.

Now insofar as Johnny Tonto's third daughter, who will remain nameless. She beat up pore Tonto, jumped through the picture window, then beat up an Emmett Idaho pig, got maced and cuffed and stuffed by four or five Emmett piglice, and sent to juvenile jail back in January 2012. Why? Because she wanted to fuck beaners and Tonto wasn't pleased about that shit. So she cum home, Tonto got the settlement of $110,000 of $330,000 and presumably resumed fucking beaners at the High-Skrule. Like spawner like heifer. I told Tonto that if Tonto was concerned about Daughter #3 fucking beaners and wife #1 spending Tonto's settlement, then to take ten thousand of it and buy up half of some West River hamlet in North or South Dakota like Corn Cobb was doing and then the only red-nigger dick available would be locked up on reservations. But Johnny Tonto wanted to go through the $110,000 windfall like a Pine Ridge injun and did so within five months, while bitching about my Swedish frugality.

Now insofar as Johnny Tonto Britton's lie that Daughter #3 isn't fucking a beaner-kike truck driver, why I suppose I could give out her name and Facebook profile page and let everyone see that Johnny Tonto Britton is a lying as well as delusional red-nigger. But as I look at it, why should I do any such thing? Doesn't she have a right to her own privacy? She doesn't even want to be a Mor[m]on, much less a See-Eye Dentist. Why should she be tasked against her own personal happiness so that Johnny Tonto Britton can pretend that Tonto is something that Tonto is not, namely a Aryan Christian Israelite? Tonto-Dottir#3 is presumably happy and will in due time give Tonto yet another mongrel-mischling grandsspawn.

Now like other criminal mongrels, Johnny Tonto Britton wants to make death threats. I get this sort of thing from other cowardly criminal mongrels for the past quarter-century. Johnny Tonto Britton is a mongrel criminal not one bit different than this Ashkenazi melugeon criminal Bryan Wright, who also is a pisser-possum. Johnny Tonto Britton has a domestic assault misdemeanor conviction to which Tonto pled guilty to back in 2007 or so. As a result, Tonto isn't allowed to cross state lines with a firearm. I could notify Richard Linville the Gem County prosecutor that Tonto is violating the terms of Tonto's plea agreement by making death threats across state lines and Tonto could go to prison for five to fifteen years, but why do that? Johnny Tonto Britton needs to work because Johnny Tonto Britton can't save up until the time that Broke-Back Mamzer either is grounded or suckkumbs to itz Oxycontin addiction.

Insofar as Ol' Niggerlips's / Bryan Reo's Lake County Court of Common Pleas bogus libel case. Ol' Niggerlips is facing investigation for the Unauthorized Practice of Law in writing up on behalf of Ol' Niggernose Baal Finck & Da Melisser a Motion to Dismiss my Counter-Suit. I'll keep you tards informed as to what is going on there. But insofar as what remains of the federal matter, in Reo v. Lindstedt 15-3756, all Ol' Niggerlips wrote down as itz Appellee Brief is that my Appellant's Brief "spoke for itself." Ol' Niggerlips couldn't deny itz own criminal conspiracy to along with Baal Finck and Eliar James to taking down my Church web pages under color of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

Now I don't mind Johnny Tonto Britton playing See-Eye Dentist. I don't mind Tonto bringing down itz Uncle Neumann Britton's good name. None of this is anything I can or will do anything about.

But my question is why take a delusional red-nigger lying fuktard with a wide-ranging unruly red-nigger pecker seriously? Don't any of the rest of you jew and mongrel and ZOGbot twat fuktards playing See-Eye Dentist have your own personal delusions to follow or to show off itz asses? Russifer gots Ephraim's Scepter and the followers of Screwey [F]tucker gots Bibbllycull Re-Incarnation and all sorts of diverse stupid shit of your own to propound that you don't need to grind Johnny Tonto Britton's "Red-nigger Scepter" grist-shit.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                                Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X