Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money . . . And Dick. Have Coontang Will Travel . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Lawyers, Guns and Money . . . And Dick. Have Coontang Will Travel . . .

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
    . . . And Dick. Have Coontang Will Travel . . .

http://www.corilou.com/send-lawyers-guns-and-money/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0401#post10401

So, I’ve decided to initiate a frivolous lawsuit.

I joined this new gym back in December and they offered a basic membership for $10 a month, or a “deluxe” membership for $20 a month that was supposed to include unlimited tanning and massage. I signed up for “deluxe” and paid 6 months in advance.

Well, they didn’t have tanning and massage available, and whenever I asked about it, it was always “next week it should be here.” Four months later it still isn’t here, so I (and hundreds of others) have paid double for our memberships, not to mention paying for tanning and massage off-site when we realized we wouldn’t be getting it at the gym.

I talked to the manager and he said that when my six months were up, he would give me one additional month for free to make up for this. Except…he’s offering me something that costs $10 in exchange for what will be $60 that I overpaid.

They are also still selling the “deluxe” memberships to people, telling them after the fact that they don’t have what they promised and there are no refunds.

So I decided to sue. I’ve had this attorney on retainer for a while; set up with him when I decided to make it public that I left WN, just in case. (In case what, I don’t know, but I just liked knowing he was there.) So now I’ll finally get to meet him and use what I’ve been paying for.

Clearly, I do not care about $60, and it will cost me thousands to take this kind of legal action, but I’m doing it to send a message: don’t go around pissing off people with whom you do business, especially not competitors during the contest season, and ESPECIALLY not women who have nothing but disposable income, free time, and unlimited spite. Women tend not to let ANYTHING go, EVER!

I’m in a good position in that in my world, there is no such thing as bad publicity. The absolute worst that will happen to me is I will be kicked out of the gym, if the legal action even takes place before my membership ends in June. So I will look like the person who just tried to stand up for the little guy, to help those for whom $60 IS a lot of money but who were resigned to just letting it go, and the gym and its management will look like the bad guys; those who ripped off well-known local competitors shortly before a show.

I’ve been getting the thumbs-up everywhere I go. I still work out there. I’m not going to be intimidated when I have nothing to lose. They were probably figuring on their members being a bunch of low-income fools who would never spend a lot of money on proving a point. At this point I will be pissed if management just decides to settle and give everyone a refund; I wanna fight! Guess I’m bored or something…

This is fun! I should see if I can sue someone else, too! Maybe Harold, for promising a white homeland when really there are all these other-colored people here too.

Good thing I already go to three other gyms.

Anyway, just wanted to give you all something else to look at while you’re waiting for the next podcast. Tentative date of April 20; I know it’s a bit removed from the main event (Fred Phelps’ death) but I’m like, really busy . . . a month away from the contest and now I have these pressing legal issues to deal with . . . just can’t catch a break at all, you guys!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 24th, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Working...
X