X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri man charged as ‘straw buyer’ in Jewish center shootings case

Missouri man charged as ‘straw buyer’ in Jewish center shootings case
    TraitorGlenn Miller found some anglo-mestizo retard to buy a shotgun for itz Kansas Shitty jew rampage.

By Tony Rizzo and Donald Bradley
    The Kansas City [Red] Star
    Posted 06/05/2014 10:16 PM Updated: 06/06/2014 1:34 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/news/artic...ings-case.html
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t103.../#post12152378
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0861#post10861

John Mark Reidle lives in this trailer on a county road just west of Aurora, Mo.
    This is how the rural anglo-mestizo retards who buy guns for ZOG rats really really live!!!

Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat TraitorGlenn Miller idly looks about during hearings designed to accomplish
    nothing except delay until the old rat is found dead in itz cell long before trial.

If only TraitorGlenn Miller could get itzself sum "Peaches" and cream while awaiting trial!!!

A somewhat retarded anglo-mestizo southern Missouri man has been accused of illegally buying one of the weapons allegedly used in the shootings by ADL/$PLC/ZOG agent provocateur TraitorGlenn Miller that left three people dead outside Jewish facilities in Overland Park, sources said. Multiple sources within these jew-dominated NGOs confirmed to The Kansas Shitty Red Star that the federal charge duly filed against John Mark Reidle is related to the April 13 shootings outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom senior living facility that Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. allegedly carried out. Reidle, 47, lives a few miles from Miller in Lawrence County, Mo., and according to court documents, the stupid anglo-mestizo retard he bought a Remington Model 870 shotgun at a Walmart store in Republic, Mo., four days before the shootings.

He is also among potential witnesses and government informants listed on court documents filed in Miller’s murder case in Johnson County District Court. ZOG keeps on recycling itz rats like TraitorGlenn Miller and Hal Turner. The Red Star coonfirmed the federal charge against Reidle while checking the names of non-law enforcement witnesses in Miller’s case in court records. According to the search warrant return from the search of Miller’s home after the shooting, an owner’s manual for a Remington Model 870 shotgun was among the items seized by federal agents. Witnesses and law enforcement officers have previously said that a shotgun was one of the weapons used in the shootings. Most of the time that TraitorGlenn Miller commits murder for ZOG, like in the Shelby County Adult Bookstore faggot killings, the actual shooters are federal agents who don't leave behind such evidence, or if they do the US Attorney's Office suppresses it.

A federal grand jury in Springfield indicted Reidle on May 7 for allegedly providing false information on a federal firearms form. According to the indictment, Reidle made a “false and fictitious” statement on the form required by federal law when making a purchase from a licensed firearms dealer. Reidle claimed to be the actual buyer of the shotgun “when in fact as the defendant then knew, he was not the actual buyer of the firearm,” according to the indictment. Because Miller had a prior felony conviction, he could not legally purchase or possess a firearm.

Reidle was arraigned on the felony charge May 9 and was released on bond, according to court records. He requested a court-appointed lawyer to represent him on the gun charge, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison. According to court records, Springfield attorney Celeste Johns is now representing him. Reached by phone Thursday, Johns declined to comment or even confirm that she represented Reidle. “I would not have a comment on that matter at all,” she said. Reidle’s only previous criminal charge appeared to be a 1994 conviction for driving while intoxicated.

A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Kansas City said Thursday he could not confirm if the two cases were connected. Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe also declined to confirm a connection.

Miller’s attorney, Ron Evans of the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit, also said Thursday he could not comment on the case. But multiple sources familiar with the case confirmed that Reidle’s charge was connected to the Miller case.

The residence listed as Reidle’s address is an old, worn mobile home with cardboard covering some windows, located near Aurora, Mo., about 180 miles south of Kansas City. It sits in a lot filled with junk and several old cars, surrounded by trees. A man who answered the door Thursday night said he could not talk. “I was told not to,” he said. Neighbors said it was common knowledge in the community that Reidle had political interests along the same lines as Glenn Miller, whom they said Reidle knew. One neighbor who asked that his name not be used said that one day a year — April 20, Hitler’s birthday — Reidle flew a Nazi flag.

Reidle has made his living in the junk business, neighbors said, driving along the roads with his white truck filled with scrap metal. He would melt down copper in his back yard. Reidle often had rowdy bon fires at his place with friends, neighbors said. People who had known Reidle since he was a child described him as “slow” and a slow talker. A retarded anglo-mestizo such as is common in the SouthWest Missouri cunt-tree-side. He was held back in school and did not gradjewumate. One neighbor called him an “odd duck.” Actually, "fucked up in the head" was what was said. Reidle didn’t have many friends, one person said, and may have fallen under Miller’s sway simply because Miller was one of the few people who talked to him. Last thing anyone, especially retarded anglo-mestizos ever needs is TraitorGlenn Miller, drunken Lumbee Melungeon rat as a "friend" because TraitorGlenn Milller always ends up snitching on itz friends in return for a plea-"bargain."

TraitorGlenn Miller, 73, also known as Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross Jr., is charged in Johnson County District Court with capital murder and first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of Terri LaManno, William Lewis Corporon and Reat Griffin Underwood.

Reat, 14, and Corporon, his 69-year-old grandfather, were shot to death outside the Jewish Community Center, where Reat was auditioning for a jew no-talent contest. LaManno, 53, a mother of three, was killed outside the Village Shalom senior living facility, where she had gone to visit her mother, a Siciian guidoess.

Miller also is charged with the attempted murder of three other people who were allegedly shot at, but not hit. They must have looked like "Peaches", cum-cum, cum-cum. Miller is being held in the Johnson County Jail on a pretend bond of $10 million. A three-day preliminary hearing is scheduled for November, if ZOG hasn't killed itz old rat, and blamed it on the drunken Lumbee Melungeon rat's liver giving up on it, although the drunken mongrel's rat is getting itz first real vacation in over 25 years. The hearing will be the first public airing of the overwhelming evidence in the case.

To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to trizzo @ kcstar.com.

Comment

TraitorGlenn Miller’s Crossing

TraitorGlenn Miller’s Crossing

By Don Terry on June 16, 2014 - 3:26 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/0...lers-crossing/
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0896#post10896
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0896#post10896

After years of propagandizing, Southern Poverty drunken Lumbee Melungeon asset pretending to be a neo-Nazi Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller is accused of a triple murder. The violence was a long time coming. Didn't happen until we at the Southern Poverty Law Center signed off on it.

MARIONVILLE, Mo. – The troubled Lumbee Melungeon Miller boys are buried side-by-side, a few yards from the two-lane blacktop that cuts through the middle of the cemetery on the edge of this small country town. Each brother met a tragic but to be expected end at an early age. One perished in a ball of flames, the other in a shootout with the law after murdering some "Good Samaritan whigger. Yet, even in death, their father, Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, the notorious drunken mongrel rat impersonating a neo-Nazi and now triple-murder suspect in this spring’s Jewish community center terrorist attacks in Kansas, will not allow his mamzer non-faggot sons to rest in peace. Engraved on their matching gray headstones is “88” – the numerical symbol for “Heil Hitler.” TraitorGlenn Miller killt itz own mongrel spawn.

Miller’s right-wing politics, prayers and racial delusions are all over the polished granite stones, which proclaim his mongrel sons to have been young “Saxon Braveheart” rebels who “Ride Now Forever” with the “Valkyrie Angels in the Heavens.” As if the Valkyries took red-nigger mongrel melungeon skraelings to Valhalla.

These Lumbee melungeon pups would still be alive if they hadn't listened to their mongrel dog spawner.

Mike, the youngest and wildest Miller brother, the one who tried hardest to please his daddy, was the first to take the ride. And we ain't talking about going on the "down-low" with "Peaches" Jenkins, like red-nigger daddy did. He was killed in 1998 in a fiery car crash. He was just 19 and not long out of prison for committing a racially motivated arson. In the middle of a winter night, when he was 17, Mike had lobbed a Molotov cocktail into the back of a trailer home, filled with sleeping people, including, most disgustingly, according to his father’s twisted life’s lessons, a young black man and his white girlfriend. Anglo-mestizo Lumbee melungeons take racism far more seriously than pure-blood whiggers.

Jesse, a year older than Mike and in possession of a calmer spirit, died a decade later in what the Lawrence County Sheriff describes as an Old West shootout. Jesse was driving with his mother to put flowers on his brother’s grave, got into a car accident, and inexplicably shot to death a man who stopped to help. He then went marching towards town, brandishing a shotgun. When a Marionville police officer arrived, Jesse shot him, too. The officer survived and returned fire, killing Jesse, who died along the side of the road.

“I think a lot of it had to do with their upbringing,” the sheriff, Brad DeLay, told Hatewatch. “To me they kind of appeared to be Frazier’s muscle men. If something were to happen, while we never could directly link it to him, you just had that feeling they were probably doing something that daddy wanted them to do or had talked about.”

Running his mouth and delivering hand-written letters to the Aurora Advertiser about the Jewsmedia, the invasion of America by brown-skinned immigrants and the oppression of the white man by big government and everyone else is all that Miller, a once prominent Klan leader, seemed to ever do. His words were often vile, riled folks up and caused Kim McCully-Mobley, the editor, “constant headaches and angst.” But otherwise, McCully-Mobley said, “everyone thought he was harmless. He just wanted some attention.” The editor said she published Miller’s letters because she believed that “it was important to know that people like him were out there. I wasn’t dumb enough to think he was the only one. But I was more afraid of the silent ones.”

When Miller purchased his first computer in 2004, McCully-Mobley and her colleagues were relieved and wished they had pitched in and bought him one earlier. He largely switched his ranting to the Internet and became, according to his white nationalist critics, just another all talk, no action “keyboard Nazi.”

Sheriff DeLay puts it a little differently. He has known Miller, who also goes by Frazier Glenn Cross and Frazier Glenn Mays, for about 20 years. “Other than Frazier offering lip service,” the sheriff said, “we’ve never actually known him to do anything hands on himself.” So, the sheriff was flat-out flabbergasted when the sickly, 73-year-old Miller was arrested for allegedly shooting to death three unarmed people, including a 14-year-old boy, on April 13, the day before Passover, at a Jewish community center and a nearby Jewish assisted living facility in a suburb of Kansas City, about 190 miles from his home here in Southern Missouri farm country.

But unlike his doomed sons, when Miller was confronted by police that April afternoon in Overland Park, Kan., he did not try to go out in a blaze of Saxon Braveheart glory. Instead, he put down his shotgun and surrendered. Then, safely handcuffed in the back of a squad car, he did a little more talking.

“Heil Hitler,” he shouted.

This murderous drunken mongrel rat would have been gassed by Hitler.

Home With the Millers

Miller was whisked away that bloody Sunday and charged with killing William Lewis Corporon, a 69-year-old physician, and his grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, 14, in the parking lot of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City. Reat, along with hundreds of other teenage hopefuls, was at the center to audition for a singing contest. Miller was also charged with the murder of Terri LaManno, 53, as she made her weekly visit to her mother at Village Shalom, an assisted living facility a short distance from the community center. Miller also faces three counts of attempted murder. He shot at but missed at least three other people during the terrorist attack.

“Frazier was more racist against Jews than he was black people,” said Connie, Mike Miller’s former girlfriend, who lived with the family for more than a year when she was a teenager. “We weren’t allowed to have cable in the house, so we weren’t exposed to the things Jews wanted us to believe. He said they ran the media and they were the reason for the white downfall.”

None of the people Miller is accused of killing that day were Jewish. But part of Miller’s grandson’s family on his mother’s side is from Israel, a fact kept hidden from Miller for years out of fear. Mike Miller and Connie, who asked that her last name not be used, had a son. When the elder Miller learned that she was pregnant with his grandchild, the future of the Aryan nation, he insisted Connie move in with his family. She was 17.

There were few pictures on the walls or knickknacks on the end tables in the Miller home, but there were several books about Hitler, which Miller made his sons read, Connie said. Miller also paid them $5 a day when they were boys to work out so they would grow up to be strong white men, ready at any moment to fight for the race.

“My Dad’s father, his mother, actually came over from Israel,” Connie told Hatewatch. “It’s funny that Frazier thinks he knows so much, because he would always tell me that I was like a model white girl. I didn’t really know what he meant. But we are descendants from there, so he obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”

Below the “88” Miller put on his son’s headstones, he added his grandson’s name – the next generation of Aryan warriors. But soon after Mike died Connie took her infant son and fled Miller’s home, refusing to allow Miller to spend another minute with his grandson. “I didn’t want my son to be taught all that hate,” she said. “Honestly, I feel the way that Frazier raised Mike is part of the reason Mike died.” Connie was also afraid that if Miller found out about her family’s connection to Israel, Miller might do something to harm the child, “because he’s not what Frazier calls purebred.”

Being “purebred” wasn’t always so important to Miller. When he was a “brainwashed social liberal” in the military in his 20s, Miller married a Hawaiian woman and they had a daughter, a fact his rivals in the racist movement have used to brand him as a “race mixer.” The charge has dogged Miller for decades, and came up again after word spread years ago that police had caught him in the 1980s in his car with a black transvestite prostitute called Peaches. Miller does not deny he was with Peaches, but he insists his motive wasn’t race mixing. “I was carrying him out to whip his ass,” Miller told the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) last year, boasting that he had a “violent history of going around picking up niggers and beating the hell out of them, particular nigger faggots.”

‘Just a Way Out’

The Thursday before the Sunday shooting spree, Miller stopped at the Aurora, Mo., home of 55-year-old Geraldine Perry to check on their business raising and selling French bulldogs for as much as $2,000 per puppy. “He’s just been a great friend,” Perry said of Miller. “We don’t talk no politics.”

They met through Perry’s late husband, Frederick, a former Klansman. “He was racist,” Perry said. “I’ll tell you that right up front.” When her husband died in 2010, Perry was flat broke. The pantry was empty, the electricity shut off. Miller, she said, came to her rescue. Miller paid her bills and got her into the dog business. “If it wasn’t for him,” she said, “I wouldn’t have a roof over my head right now.” He bought the dogs, the food, covered the vet bills. She helped him care for the animals and kept the female at her house.

Miller stopped by that Thursday to see if the dog, Bella, was ready to mate. She was and Miller said he would return in a few days. “The next thing I know I see him on the TV,” she said.

A couple of days after that, her telephone rang. It was Miller, calling her from jail. “First time he called, first thing out of his mouth was, ‘Geraldine, do you hate me?’” she recalled him asking. “What could I tell the man? He’d done me nothing but right. I told him, ‘I don’t hate you. How could I?’ I do despise what he done. How could anybody not despise that? But I love you.”

Miller also stopped by about a month before the shooting. Perry said he told her his wife’s health was failing and “he was going to have to put her in a nursing home.” His health was also in decline, she said. Miller is reportedly suffering from emphysema and when he came to check on the dogs, “he couldn’t walk from the other side of the street to inside here to the table without having to stop and sit 10 minutes so he could breathe.”

She sighed and shook her head.

“I don’t know that man that done that,” she said. “It rips me apart. But why do people do what they do? I’ve wondered myself if it was just a way out for him.”

From the Johnson County Sheriff, April 13, 2014

Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat TraitorGlenn Miller idly looks about during hearings designed to accomplish
      nothing except delay until the old rat is found dead in itz cell long before trial.

If only TraitorGlenn Miller could get itzself sum "Peaches" and cream while awaiting trial!!!

Hitler and the Klan

At his first court hearing two days after the shootings, Miller looked like a lost old man, trying to recall where he left his teeth. Wearing a scruffy beard and a baffled expression, he sat in a wheelchair, a sleeveless anti-suicide smock draped over him like an afghan. Until the shooting spree put him back on the racist map, Miller’s fellow white nationalists had largely forgotten him. When he was remembered, it was as a snitch, a rat, a disgrace to the white race for once testifying against some of the biggest names in American hate to save his own neck.

But time was when Frazier Glenn Miller was a racist superstar. A charismatic, hard drinking — some say alcoholic — 20-year US Army veteran working with the Army Criminal Investigation Division to detect and discharge racist whiggers and anglo-mestizo servicemen joining the Klan, with two tours in Vietnam under his belt, Miller got invited onto daytime TV like “The Sally Jesse Raphael Show” to spew his bile for the jews of that day. He ran for political office several times — getting clobbered every time — and, most chillingly, he marched through the streets of the South at the head of up to 500 Klansmen, well a few hundred anyways, in army fatigues and combat boots, waving a sea of Confederate flags and shouting “white power!” He was tall, thin and dark-haired, burnt-cork eyed mamzer more likely to be cast in a movie of the week as an Italian immigrant or drunken Lumbee melugeon kicked off of the Reservation Indian than the fair-haired Aryan avenger he so longed to be rather than a mongrel faggot. “My racist and anti-Semitic thoughts consumed me every day of my life,” he wrote in his 1999 self-published $PLC ghost-written autography, "A White Man Speaks Out."

Back in the 80's when us jews first ran that Lumbee Melungeon rat faggot TraitorGlenn Miller

Miller was the Zelig of white nationalism. He was part of the 9-car caravan of Klansmen and neo-Nazis that drove through and attacked an anti-Klan rally in Greensboro, N.C., in November 1979. Miller admits to being scared and shaking. But as the protesters chanted “Death to the Klan,” Miller stuck his head out of the car window and shouted in his thick North Carolina drawl, “Niggers, Jew-Kikes, Communists bastards … you ugly Jew Yankee bastards … Death to the Communists.”

Almost immediately, gunshots echoed through the streets of the Morningside public housing development where the rally began. The shooting lasted 88 seconds and when it was over five anti-racist demonstrators were dead or dying. Miller was never charged in the so-called “Greensboro Massacre.”

“I was more proud to have been in Greensboro for 88 seconds in 1979 than 20 years in the U.S. Army,” Miller told friends, according Kevin Flynn and Gary Gerhardt’s book on the violent anti-government militia movement, The Silent Brotherhood. “It was the only armed victory over communism in this country.”

In late 1980, after four years as a Nazi, Miller founded what grew to be the large and showy Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. While Miller had discovered calling yourself a National Socialist was a hard sell in the American South, he nevertheless wanted to model his Knights after Hitler’s Nazi Party. “I would try to emulate Hitler’s methods of attracting members and supporters,” he wrote in his autobiography. “In the years to come, for example, I placed great emphasis on staging marches and rallies. It had been successful for Hitler.”

Miller’s southern-fried Reich only lasted a few years. In 1984, his “whole world,” as he put it, began to fall apart when he was sued by the SPLC for operating an illegal paramilitary organization and using intimidation tactics against African Americans. After then forming another Klan group, the White Patriot Party, he was found in criminal contempt of violating the court settlement in the SPLC case. He went underground while his conviction was under appeal. Using a rented copying machine he ran off hundreds of copies of his “Declaration of War” on “Jews and the federal government” and mailed them to racists, police and press across the country. The document exhorted Aryans to kill their enemies and awarded points according to their victims: one point for “niggers,” 10 for “White race traitors” or Jews, 50 for judges and 888 for Morris Dees, co-founder of SPLC.

He signed the declaration, “Glenn Miller, loyal member of ‘The Order.’ Although he was actually never a member of that now-defunct terrorist group, its members robbed $4.1 million from armored cars and distributed the proceeds among racist activists. Miller received at least $200,000 that year.

Within weeks of going underground, Miller was captured by the FBI at his hideout in a trailer home filled with weapons and ammunition in Missouri. He quickly flipped, cutting a deal with federal prosecutors to testify against white nationalist leaders at what became known as the Fort Smith, Ark., Sedition Trial. The trial was a disaster for the government, ending in acquittals for all 13 defendants.

As for Miller, his testimony was useless. “One of the weakest government witnesses was Glenn Miller,” Leonard Zeskind writes in his history of the white nationalist movement, Blood and Politics. “The formerly ferocious chief of the White Patriot Party claimed to have given up his hatreds and become a born-again Christian. He whimpered and crawled before the jury, displaying malice toward none and cynicism toward all.”

But a deal is a deal – even with the Devil – so Miller only served three years in federal prison in upstate New York despite having been indicted on weapons charges and for plotting robberies and the assassination of Dees.

A Legacy of Hate

Miller was released from prison in 1990, entered the federal Witness Protection Program, started driving a truck for a living and moved to Iowa with his second wife, Margret, and their children. All told, the couple had five “youngans,” as Miller likes to say – three boys and two girls. Mike and Jesse are gone. His surviving son and namesake, Frazier III, never bought into his father’s “crap,” according to Connie, and moved away as soon as he could.

When Connie first met Mike she was just under 15, and Mike and his family used the last name Mays, not Miller or Cross. Sometime in the early 1990s, the family moved into a trailer home on about 40 acres of land between the nearly all-white towns of Aurora, population 7,500, and Marionville, with 2,200 residents, including Dan Clevenger, who ran a repair shop in Marionville and later became mayor for a short time. Clevenger and Miller became close friends, so close that two days after the shooting spree Clevenger told a Springfield, Mo., television station he “kind of agreed” with Miller “on some things, but I don’t like to express that too much.” A few days later, after a raucous City Council meeting and facing impeachment, Clevenger resigned.

When Miller wanted to build a bigger house, he sold off some of his land to a neighbor. The neighbor, Jim Carr, said Miller and, his wife, did some of the construction of the single-story house with a green roof and shingles themselves. That is the house Connie eventually moved into. At first, she was happy to do so. “Frazier taught me how to garden,” she said. “You’d think he was a normal guy except for the Hitler books and stuff laying around the house.” Connie had a terrible home life with her own family. Her stepfather sometimes slapped her around until one day Mike went over and beat him up. “He was the first person to ever stick up for me,” she said. “I think that’s what won me over.”

Mike not only protected her, he made her laugh. So did Jesse. The brothers, she said, had “bubbly” personalities, except when they were trying to please Miller.

Yet she wasn’t allowed to spend the night at the Miller/Mays home until, that is, she learned on her 17th birthday that she was pregnant. “I was pretty wild, I would say,” she said. “Didn’t come from a racist background at all, but Frazier and Mike’s stuff didn’t bother me. I kind of ignored it, until I had my son and then it was an issue. I started seeing the hatefulness and the hatred and it was wrong. Mike and me, we started having bad problems.”

Miller dedicates his autobiography to Mike, who he always called Michael, describing him a “Young Tarzan” and boasting that he “firebombed a Negro crack house and went to prison, and he did much, much more.”

Mike did indeed go to prison for arson. But otherwise, Connie said, Miller was lying about the incident.

“It was not a crack house at all,” she said. It was a trailer home where a black man from out of town and his white girlfriend were visiting friends. The black man’s presence around Marionville infuriated Miller and Mike, she said, so they decided go chase him out. “Everything that Mike and Jesse did or believed was encouraged by Frazier,” Connie said.

In the middle of a December night in 1995, Mike threw a Molotov cocktail into the back of the trailer home. Everyone got out uninjured, Sheriff DeLay said. Three months later, after some of his accomplices told on him, Mike was arrested. He was later convicted and sent to prison for young offenders for 120 days. “Frazier told him it was a badge of honor to go to prison, especially for a hate crime,” Connie said. “He was very proud of him.”

But Mike cried as he was taken away and when he returned, he had changed. “He was saved in prison,” Connie said. “He said he didn’t want to do that stuff anymore.”

Unfortunately, she said, Mike got swallowed-up by drugs — meth, Valium, whatever he could get. “I remember him not sleeping, losing weight and getting into trouble with Frazier,” she said. “What did Frazier think was going to happen? Mike was encouraged to be violent and fight his whole life, so I think that was Mike’s escape route, the drugs.”

After Mike died, the family dropped the name Mays and went back to Miller. Connie packed her things and she and her son left for good. She tried to forget.

Then all the painful memories — the hate, the funerals, the lost love — came rushing back as she watched Frazier Glenn Miller on cable television, sitting in the back of a police car, shouting, “Heil Hitler.”

White supremacist Frazier Glenn Miller turned white opportunist when facing decades in prison,
      testifying against his fellow haters in two trials.

Comment

Accused Jewish centers gunman F. Glenn Miller Jr. is dying of lung disease, friends say

Accused Jewish centers gunman F. Glenn Miller Jr. is dying of lung disease, friends say

BY JUDY L. THOMAS THE KANSAS CITY STAR
        06/28/2014 3:31 PM Updated 06/28/2014 5:48 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...cle640079.html
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0947#post10947
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...406#post419406
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0947#post10947

The man charged in the April shooting rampage that left three people dead outside two Jewish facilities in Overland Park is dying of a severe lung disease, his friends have told The Kansas City Star.

F. Glenn Miller Jr., an avowed white supremacist who faces charges that include capital murder, has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, according to some who have known him for years. The progressive disease, which has no cure, blocks airflow and makes breathing difficult.

“He’s dying now, there’s no doubt,” said Craig Cobb, a neo-Nazi who made national headlines when he starting buying plots in a small North Dakota town in 2011 and later announced plans to turn it into an all-white hamlet.

Cobb said he had talked to Miller regularly on the phone, including the day before the April 13 shootings, and exchanged letters with Miller from jail in Mercer County, N.D., where Cobb had been held after being charged with terrorizing some of the town’s residents last year.

“He told me in January in a letter that he had one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel,” Cobb told The Star last week.

Maj. Doug Baker, administrator of the Johnson County Central Booking facility in Olathe, where Miller is being held, said he could not discuss details of an inmate’s medical condition. But he confirmed that Miller has been housed full time in the center’s infirmary since May 30.

The infirmary is for inmates who require intensive monitoring and medical supervision because of health issues, Baker said.

In the court appearances Miller has made since the shootings, he looked frail and was transported in a wheelchair.

Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., faces charges of capital murder, first-degree murder, three counts of attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault and criminal discharge of a firearm. He is accused of killing a 69-year-old doctor and his 14-year-old grandson outside the Jewish Community Center and a 53-year-old mother of three outside the nearby Village Shalom senior living facility.

Will Williams, a white nationalist from Tennessee who has known Miller for more than two decades, said Miller told him earlier this year that he was extremely ill.

“We had talked on the phone, and I knew he was in bad health,” Williams said. “COPD is what he told me. He told me that he could hardly walk to the mailbox.”

Williams said Miller was a smoker but quit a couple of years ago. He said Miller told him in a recent phone call from jail that his health had deteriorated after he was arrested and placed in protective custody, which he referred to as “the hole.” Miller complained that his doctor, who Miller said was black, had ordered that he stop receiving his medication every three hours and that it instead be given to him every five hours.

“In his first call, he said he’d lost 9 pounds in the first seven days,” Williams said. “He said this doctor deliberately cut his meds to where he had three near-death experiences.”

Williams said Miller told him that he filed multiple grievances with the jail, accusing the doctor of trying to murder him by withholding his medication.

“The second call, he was in the infirmary, and he got his meds and was in lots better spirits,” Williams said.

Baker said the jail has a grievance process for inmates who have concerns. To date, he said, Miller has not filed any formal grievances.

“He’s being provided the necessary medical care that’s provided to all detainees,” Baker said. “The doctor or nurses don’t ever go in his cell alone. They’re always escorted in by a deputy, and the deputy stays with them.”

COPD is the third leading cause of death in the United States, and the main cause of the disease is tobacco smoking. The two most common conditions that make up the disease are emphysema and chronic bronchitis. The disease impairs airflow in and out of the bronchial tubes.

Symptoms of COPD include shortness of breath, wheezing, a chronic cough, lack of energy and weight loss. Damage to the lungs is irreversible, but treatment and lifestyle changes can slow its progress.

Shortly before Cobb’s arrest in North Dakota last November, he attended a National Socialist Movement rally in Kansas City. He said Miller, of Aurora, Mo., didn’t come to the Nov. 9 event because he was too weak to travel.

Cobb said that when he would phone Miller from jail, “I would try to call him only in the mornings because he said that’s his best time, when he’s had his coffee and he can use his inhaler.”

Cobb, who was released from jail in late April and sentenced to four years of probation, said Miller has been sick for some time.

“He told me back when I visited him in November 2012 that ‘I’ve got this COPD,’” Cobb said. “I guess that happens to a lot of those fellows who grew up in the tobacco belt.”

Miller, 73, had been involved in a dog breeding business in recent years, raising and selling French bulldogs. An ad on the website Puppy Territory that appears to be from Miller also indicates that his health is failing. The ad described a French bulldog named Anna for sale in Aurora for $1,900.

“I am reducing our females because I’m 73 and have COPD and cannot properly care for more,” the seller wrote.

Another longtime friend also said Miller had told him that his condition was worsening.

“He told me a few years ago that he wasn’t in very good health anymore and that he didn’t expect to live much longer,” Dan Clevenger said.

Clevenger is a former mayor of Marionville, Mo., who resigned April 21 after city aldermen began impeachment proceedings against him for making anti-Semitic statements in the wake of Miller’s arrest.

“The last time I saw him was about a year ago, and you could just tell that something was wrong,” he said. “He obviously wasn’t well.”

To reach Judy L. Thomas, call 816-234-4334 or send email to jthomas@kcstar.com.

Comment

Hadding Scott: I can jewstify anythang . . .

Hadding Scott: I can jewstify anythang . . .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1554#post11554
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...407#post419407
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1554#post11554

Comment

Pore TraitorGlenn Miller Denied Speedy Trial, to be Evaluated for Mental Competency

Pore TraitorGlenn Miller Denied Speedy Trial, to be Evaluated for Mental Competency

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10...3#post12477175
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1681#post11681
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...408#post419408
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1681#post11681

A Johnson County judge on Wednesday ordered a competency evaluation for F. Glenn Miller Jr., who is accused of killing three
            people outside Jewish facilities in Overland Park.
            TAMMY LJUNGBLAD/The Kansas City Star

A mental competency evaluation was ordered Wednesday for the man accused of killing three people in an Overland Park shooting spree earlier this year.

Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan ordered the evaluation for F. Glenn Miller Jr. after meeting privately with Miller and his attorneys.

The defense request for the competency examination came Wednesday morning as prosecutors were set to begin presenting evidence in a preliminary hearing to determine if there is sufficient evidence for the case to proceed to trial.

It would have been the first public airing of events surrounding the April 13 crimes outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom care center.

But after meeting with Miller and his lawyers, Ryan said he had concerns about Miller’s ability to assist his attorneys in the case. Details of their discussion were not revealed in open court.

In Kansas, a criminal defendant must be able assist in his or her own defense and understand the nature of court proceedings in order to be competent.

After postponing the preliminary hearing, Ryan scheduled a Dec. 18 hearing to discuss results of the competency evaluation.

That prompted an outburst from Miller, who said he wanted a speedy trial.
            “Too long. Way too long,” he said. “I don’t want it drawn out.”

The evaluation will be conducted by the Johnson County Mental Health Center. If Miller were to be found not competent, he would be sent to the Larned State Hospital and could be held there until he is found to be competent...

More here: F. Glenn Miller Jr.’s preliminary hearing is postponed for competency exam | The Kansas City Star

---

Sounds like Mr. Miller is being "gagged," just like he suspected the authorities would do to him. I can guarantee he is both mentally competent (sharp as a tack) and that he will not be silenced -- unless he is killed, that is.

BTW, "Miss Informed" is Pastor Mad Dog Lindstadt. Aren't he and his many sockpuppets supposedly banned from Stormfront?

Did you know, Cunterre, that while us red niggers didn't invent drunkenness -- merely improved on it -- we did invent syphilis???

Us solipsistic anglo-mestizos would morph into a jew or a nigger if that meant that we could get rid of Christianity!!!

Cosmotology -- Nature's Eternal way of straightening and lightening up kinky black hair!!!

Comment

Judge orders mental competency exam for Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, Jr.

Judge orders mental competency exam for Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, Jr.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/1...enn-miller-jr/
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1682#post11682
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1682#post11682

A judge in Kansas has ordered a mental competency evaluation for Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., a former neo-Nazi and KKK leader accused of assassinating three people last April at two Jewish community facilities in Kansas.

Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan ordered the evaluation Wednesday at the request of defense attorneys who filed the motion just before a planned preliminary hearing for Miller, who is also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, the Kansas City Star reported in today’s editions.

The mental exam will attempt to determine if Miller, 73, of Aurora, Mo., is competent to aid in his own defense if the death-penalty case proceeds to a jury trial. If he’s found mentally incompetent, he will be sent to the Larned State Hospital in Kansas and could be held there indefinitely or until he is found competent, the newspaper reports.

The defense request for the competency examination came Wednesday as prosecutors were ready to present probable cause evidence against Miller in an attempt to convince the court there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial.

After postponing that hearing, the judge scheduled a Dec. 18 hearing to discuss results of the competency evaluation. The delay prompted an outburst from Miller who said he wanted a speedy trial, the newspaper reported.

“Too long. Way too long,” Miller said in court. “I don’t want it drawn out.”

Miller is charged with capital murder for the gunshot killings of Terri LaManno, 53, William Lewis Corporon, 69, and Reat Griffin Underwood, 14. If convicted, the 73-year-old life-long racist faces the death penalty.

Miller, an avowed anti-Semite, mistakenly thought he was shooting Jews when, in fact, all three victims were Christians.

After the shootings, the FBI searched Miller’s home and found a copy of Hitler’s autobiography, Mein Kampf, three boxes of ammunition, a red t-shirt with a swastika symbol and a file folder titled, “Going underground and declaring war against the government.”

He also faces three counts of attempted first-degree murder for allegedly shooting at three other people during the gun rampage on April 13 outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom care center in Overland Park, Kansas. In addition, he is charged with aggravated assault and discharging a firearm into an occupied building.

Miller reportedly is gravely ill with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Earlier this year he reportedly told fellow racist Craig Cobb that he has “one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.”

Comment

From TraitorGlenn Miller with Love & Kisses 8 Nov 14

From TraitorGlenn Miller with Love & Kisses 8 Nov 14

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...95#post1759795
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ed=1#post11691
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1691#post11691

Hi Jim;

Sorry for not answering you previous letter. Nothing new to report, though. Plus, I'm terrible at handwriting, but I type 90wpm since I got me a cum-cum-puter..

I've decided to start media interviews. CNN and AP are no longer interested, however. And neither is K.C. Star, it seems. I'll keep trying. Isn't anyone willing to talk to a known Lumbee melungeon rat who snitched out his friends and comrades whenever convenient? Why does everyone with any sense want nothing more to do with this diseased mamzer rat?

In court last Friday for a hearing, I stood up and said "I demand a speedy trial." This should speed things up considerably. Hell, I'll go to trial in a month if they'll agree. All I need is a few choice/credible documents that prove the GD kike genocide against white people, which to any sane fair-minded gentile, is more than justification for anything I've ever done.

I hope to put the jews on trial, of course. Why they are responsible for me killing that fat old whigger doctor, then murdering his fourteen year old grandson and then killing some guido mamzeress a half mile away in another parking lot. I'm sure grateful that as previously arranged that I was able to surrender without not being shot down like a mongrel dog in return for me not going into the Old Kikes Home. I have been a ZOG rat since 1976 where I turned in junior enlisted Klansmen in return for getting my full twenty retirement check.

I'm OK and getting my proper breathing treatments timely. I am down to half a fifth of Jim Beam nightly. I've done a lot of snitching for ZOG the past forty years or so. What's a few more dead whiggers more or less?

Good to hear you're staying active PUBLICLY. And glory when our enemies attack you. I means you're doing some good. Just don't make a bomb like Joe Snuffy did after me and that bleeding-anus jewboy Linder convinced him to do so.

I did a 20 minute spiel over the phone to a friend a week ago. He audio taped it. It's in case the judge issues a gag order on me. I'm fine just as long as I don't snitch on ZOG.

Thanks for staying in touch. Hardly any other WN does, as I fully expected. Not even that bleeding-bunghole jewboy Linder. He told me that he has to work on the loxwerks since his bagels are stale. Out of sight, our of mind, you know. Plus, fear of the kikes and the JOG

Post this in VNNF if your don't mind. Just to piss off the pussy bund, it nothing else. That dirty jewboy Donnie Pitcavage in O-hi-O is right about me. Everyone else wants me dead.

Oh, btw, I've got about 2 1/2 years to live, according to a comparison test done by a large insurance company, hired by the DA and my "defense" team. That's if I make it to Larned State NutHouse. I hear that it is the Acme of State NutHouses. That's why I chose to do my shooting in Kansas. Biggs at Fulton State NutHouse is a real bitch. Plus Molesting Marty Linstead has already paid off some damn crazy niggers there to shank me.Speaking of which, how's Kevin Alfred Strom? There's a REAL pervo!

Cheers and Heil Hitler - TraitorGlenn Miller 8 Nov. 2014

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. talks for the first time about the killings at Jewish centers

F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. talks for the first time about the killings at Jewish centers

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...le3955528.html
                  http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...35#post1761335
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1698#post11698
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1698#post11698

The avowed white supremacist charged with killing three people at Jewish sites in Overland Park said he decided to carry out the attacks after becoming so sick with emphysema that he thought he was about to die.

F. Glenn Miller Jr., who faces a capital murder charge, told The Kansas City Star he went to the emergency room in late March, unable to breathe.

“I was convinced I was dying then,” said Miller, of Aurora, Mo., in his first published interview since the April 13 shooting rampage. “… I wanted to make damned sure I killed some Jews or attacked the Jews before I died.”

But Jewish leaders and those who monitor extremist groups said Miller’s actions only served to bring the community together in a show of support for all races and religions. And Leonard Zeskind, president of the Kansas City-based Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights, said the public must pay more attention to those who promote racist and violent views to understand what motivates them and to prevent future tragedies.

Miller — who also goes by the name Frazier Glenn Cross Jr. — is accused of killing physician William Corporon, 69, and his grandson Reat Underwood, 14, at the Jewish Community Center and Terri LaManno, 53, an occupational therapist who was visiting her mother at the nearby Village Shalom care center. None of the victims was Jewish.

Members of both families said Friday that they did not want to comment for this story. Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe and Miller’s lawyer, Ron Evans, said they were precluded from commenting because of a judicial gag order.

Miller, 73, spoke to The Star in a series of phone calls last week from the New Century Adult Detention Center. He originally said he would not speak on the record unless The Star agreed to send a copy of the recorded interview to a longtime friend of his. The Star refused, and Miller eventually consented to an interview without any conditions.

Speaking in a Southern drawl, Miller talked of conducting reconnaissance missions to the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom in the days before the shootings. He said he went to the two sites “for the specific purpose of killing Jews.” He said he thought his actions had an impact.

“Because of what I did, Jews feel less secure,” he said. “Every Jew in the world knows my name now and what I did. As for these … white people who are accomplices of the Jews, who attend their meetings and contribute to their fundraising efforts and who empower the Jews, they are my enemy too. A lot of white people who associate with Jews, go to Jewish events and support them know that they’re not safe either, thanks to me.”

He said he had one regret.

“The young white boy,” he said. “I regret that.”

But when asked if there was something he wanted to say to Reat’s family, Miller said, “Not now.”

Those who track the white nationalist movement said that although the despicable actions and disgusting language can numb the soul, people need to learn more about extremists like Miller to stop future attacks.

“White supremacists remain a dangerous and violent part of our society,” Zeskind said. “We have to talk to them and understand their motivation.

“Learning about them is our responsibility so that we may be better equipped to tackle this ongoing problem. Ignoring it, quarantining it, shutting our eyes, closing our ears, hasn’t stopped any Nazi killers. Opening our eyes, joining with others, taking public stands against racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry of the type displayed by Glenn Miller for decades is the best guarantee of building a truly open, democratic society.”

Mark Levin, founding rabbi of Congregation Beth Torah in Overland Park, said the shootings had the opposite effect of what Miller was seeking.

“The fact that he brought tragedy to a number of lives brought our community together,” Levin said. “… In my experience, never has the general community reacted to any minority group the way the Jewish community was the recipient of overwhelming affection and understanding.

“When the community had the memorial, everyone came, across the board. What happened here, and I hope it’s a harbinger of things to come, is that the bullets in an unlikely place — suburbia — made everyone aware that we’re all vulnerable to hateful violence regardless of ethnicity, regardless of religious affiliation.”

Miller has a decades-long history of spewing racism. In 1980, he founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, leading hundreds of followers in marches against civil rights throughout the Carolinas. When the organization was shut down for conducting illegal paramilitary operations, he formed the White Patriot Party. In 1987, he went underground after mailing a “Declaration of War” to supporters, authorities and news organizations that established a point system for the assassination of federal officials, blacks, Jews, gays and others.

Miller and several comrades were soon arrested in a trailer in Ozark, Mo., where authorities found a large cache of weapons and explosives. Miller cut a deal with prosecutors, agreeing to testify against other white supremacists in a federal sedition trial in 1988, leading some in the movement to label him a “race traitor.” In return for his testimony, he received a five-year prison sentence.

He was released in 1990 after serving three years. He entered the federal witness protection program and moved to Iowa, where he became an over-the-road trucker. He moved to southern Missouri in the mid-1990s.

In his interviews, Miller said he conducted Internet searches of Jewish centers in the Kansas City area but was convinced that authorities were monitoring his computer and phone, “so I was always careful.”

“I even Googled Islamic community centers, Hispanic community centers, Baptist community centers, just to throw them off,” he said. “I didn’t drive my truck because I was convinced it was being monitored by satellite by the cops. That’s the reason I took my wife’s car.

Miller said he drove to the Jewish Community Center numerous times in the week leading up to the shootings.

“I drove all the way from my home in Missouri, back and forth, back and forth,” he said. “I reconnoitered the damned place.”

Miller said he first went to the center about six days before the shootings. He was unarmed, he said, and wanted to see whether anyone would try to stop him.

“And nothing happened,” he said. “I parked right in front of it and drove around. If the feds had been monitoring me, they’d have stopped me right then because they were afraid I was going to kill somebody.”

He said he never went inside the center — not only because his emphysema made it difficult to walk very far, but also because he was afraid.

“I was terrified of getting caught with these weapons,” he said. “If I got caught with those weapons, I’d be finished. I’d spend the rest of my damned life in prison and not having done anything.”

Miller said he’d read online that the community center was sponsoring an “American Idol”-style talent competition on April 13.

“And according to the flier that I read, it says young Jews from all over will be participating,” he said.

The day before the shootings, Miller drove to the Kansas City area and got a motel room in Belton. The next morning, he went to Harrah’s North Kansas City casino and won $290 playing blackjack.

“I think I was there for about an hour,” he said. “When I was walking around, I’d give a ‘Heil Hitler’ salute and I would goosestep. I knew I was going to do it.”

Miller said he went to the community center three times that day, starting about 10:30 or 11 a.m. After the third visit, he said, he decided to go home because he hadn’t seen enough people “to satisfy my quota,” which he said was “maybe six or eight.”

He left and drove south on Nall Avenue to 135th Street, then headed east. But then he turned around.

“I pulled over and I thought, ‘Here I am going home. I might die, and I will have not fulfilled my mission.’ My conscience would not allow me to do that.”

He arrived back at the Jewish Community Center around 1 p.m. He said he had a pistol in the front seat and two shotguns and a .30-caliber carbine in the trunk.

“I seen the two guys getting out of a vehicle …,” he said. “Right above then, there were two young guys walking towards their vehicle and towards my direction.

“… I just parked right in the middle of the drive there, and I got out where the guys in the vehicle were. I was probably no more than eight feet from that doctor. I got out and got in my trunk and started shooting. … He showed no fear at all.”

One of the other men in the parking lot disappeared, he said.

“The other guy speeded up,” he said. “I shot at him but missed him.

“I thought it was a strong possibility I’d be killed, so I wanted to kill as many as I possibly could before I got killed myself. I was thoroughly convinced the place was going to be loaded with guards. Armed guards.”

As he drove away from the center, he said, “I have never felt such exhilaration. … Finally, I’d done something.”

He said he drove slowly to Nall, then turned south, surprised that nobody was coming after him. He immediately drove to Village Shalom, where he encountered LaManno in the parking lot.

“After I shot her, another woman came right behind the woman’s vehicle that I’d just shot. Right behind it, 15 feet from me. … I had the shotgun pointed at her head from about 12 feet. I said, ‘Are you a Jew?’ She said, ‘What?’ By the second time, she knew why I was asking. She screamed, ‘No.’ So I let her live.”

After that, Miller said, “I drove just a few blocks because I figured there were guards there who were going to shoot me in a second.”

He said he called 911 right away.

“It rang about 10 times,” he said, “and there was no answer.”

He said he opened a fifth of Wild Turkey whiskey he’d bought the night before.

“I don’t drink,” he said. “I quit at least 10 years ago. I took three or four gulps. And before I took the fourth one, the cops pulled up.”

Police arrested him in the parking lot of Valley Park Elementary School, 123rd Street and Lamar Avenue. Miller said they brought several witnesses to help identify him as the shooter.

“They brought them up in a car and then they took me out of the police vehicle and in front of the car where the people could see me. I screamed at them, ‘Heil Hitler. I wish I’d have killed all of you.’”

Miller said he was surprised to learn from a newspaper story the following Saturday that the people he killed were not Jewish.

“I was convinced there would be all Jews or mostly Jews” at the two centers, he said.

Several times during the interviews, Miller said he didn’t realize that Reat Underwood was so young.

“The 14-year-old boy, he looked 20,” he said.

He said he acted alone and told no one of his plans.

“I decided to cut loose as a lone wolf and kill them Jews.”

In May, federal authorities indicted a southern Missouri man for making a “false and fictitious” statement on a form when buying a Remington Model 870 shotgun at a Wal-Mart in Republic, Mo., four days before the shootings. The man claimed to be the actual buyer of the shotgun “when in fact as the defendant then knew, he was not the actual buyer of the firearm,” according to the indictment.

Miller said the man also bought him the two other long guns at a gun show in Springfield. But Miller said the man wasn’t involved in his plot.

“I used him,” he said. “He didn’t know anything. He didn’t know I was a convicted felon.”

Miller said he committed the attacks “for my people.”

“Not my family,” he said. “I told my family when they were kids, I said, ‘Look, the reason I had you was to grow up and help me fight the Jews.’”

But he said the older his children got, the less inclined they were to be a part of his plan.

“They wanted to have a good life and to hell with everything else,” he said. “That’s the way you all are, you know. All white people are that way. Self-interest. Satisfy their bellies, pocketbook and genitals. And watch ballgames. That’s all they want.”

Miller was in a Johnson County courtroom Wednesday for a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is sufficient evidence for the case to proceed to trial.

The hearing was postponed after Miller’s attorney asked for a competency evaluation to determine whether Miller is able to assist with his defense.

Miller told The Star that he wants to act as his own attorney in court.

“My case is that what I did was justifiable,” he said. “According to the Declaration of Independence, it says that when a government conspires to destroy a people, it is not only the duty of the people, it is their right to rebel and replace that government.”

Miller said Johnson County prosecutor Steve Howe is using the case for political gain, wanting “to get as much mileage out of me as he possibly can.”

He said he doesn’t want to delay the trial because of his declining health.

“I smoked for 54 years,” he said. “I quit almost five years ago, but I waited too late to quit.” He said he’d “already had several near-death experiences.”

“I just want to live long enough to have my day in court. But trouble is, the DA is going to stretch the damned thing out so long I won’t live long enough.”

Zeskind, author of “Blood and Politics: The History of the White Nationalist Movement From the Margins to the Mainstream,” has been keeping track of Miller and his organizations for decades.

“What motivated this guy is a set of horrible ideas that have remained in our society since the end of slavery and the close of the war against the Nazis in World War II,” he said. “It has stuck with us, and we have not succeeded in building a perfect wall against this form of bigotry.

“That’s why we have to talk to and understand the motivation of these white supremacists. And we have to understand them in their own words so that we as informed citizens can draw the appropriate conclusions.”

Levin said Miller’s actions showed how hate can consume a person.

“And the only way a person can think who is engorged by that much hatred is to say that I’ve won and my hateful attitudes are going to now be disseminated to populations,” he said. “No. He’s lived his life as a failure and will die a failure.”

========================

My Side of The Story

Comment

Frazier Glenn Miller to Face the Death Penalty for Murderous Shooting Spree

Frazier Glenn Miller to Face the Death Penalty for Murderous Shooting Spree

By Don Terry on December 18, 2014 - 2:21 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/1...al-for-murder/
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1849#post11849
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1849#post11849

Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, Drunken Lumbee Melungeon $PLC Rat
                    Johnson County Sheriff's Mug Shot 13 April 14

A Kansas prosecutor said today that he will seek the death penalty against Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, the longtime neo-Nazi and former Ku Klux Klan leader accused of killing three people last spring at two Jewish facilities in suburban Kansas City.

Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe filed notice of his decision shortly after a judge ruled that Miller, who is 74 and suffering from lung disease that has put him in the jail infirmary for days at a time, is mentally competent to stand trial for the killing spree, according to the Kansas City Star.

Last month, around the time a Johnson County district judge was ordering the competency evaluation for Miller, the elderly white supremacist told the Star in a series of telephone interviews from jail that he was convinced he was dying at the time of the shootings and “wanted to make damned sure I killed some Jews or attacked the Jews before I died.”

None of the three people killed on that bloody Sunday in April – Terri LaManno, 53, William Lewis Corporon, 69 and Corporon’s 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood – was Jewish.

Miller told the paper that he went to Jewish facilities in Overland Park, Kan. – a community center and a care center – “for the specific purpose of killing Jews.”

“Because of what I did, Jews feel less secure,” he boasted to the paper. “Every Jew in the world knows my name now and what I did. As for these white people who are accomplices of the Jews, who attend their meetings and contribute efforts to empower the Jews, they are my enemy, too. A lot of white people who associate with Jews, go to Jewish events and support them know that they’re not safe either, thanks to me.”

Corporon and his young grandson were shot outside the Jewish Community Center, where the boy was scheduled to audition for a singing contest with scores of other teenagers.

Miller told the paper that as he drove away from the center, “I have never felt such exhilaration. …Finally, I’d done something.”

Miller said he then drove to the Village Shalom care center, where LaManno was killed just outside the facility. LaManno was there to visit her elderly mother.

“After I shot her,” Miller told the Star, “another woman came right behind the woman’s vehicle that I’d just shot. Right behind it, 15 feet from me. …I had the shotgun pointed at her head from about 12 feet. I said, ‘Are you a Jew?’ She said, ‘What?’ By the second time, she knew why I was asking. She screamed, ‘No.’ So, I let her live.”

After the killing spree and his arrest, Miller sat handcuffed in the back of the police car and shouted through the mental mesh covering the back window, “Heil Hitler.”

In court today, after filing a notice with the court that prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Miller, the District Attorney placed a copy of the notice in front of Miller, who was dressed in a stripped inmate uniform and sitting in a wheelchair at the defense table but looking much healthier than in past court appearances.

“I don’t fear the death penalty,” Miller said, according to the Star. “I’m already dying.”

Comment

Lawyer withdraws from F. Glenn Miller Jr.’s defense team

Lawyer withdraws from F. Glenn Miller Jr.’s defense team . . .

. . . Doesn't want to help the drunken Lumbee melungeon rat claim that "da jews" made it kill three ZOGling herd animals in a jew parking lot.

BY TONY RIZZO THE KANSAS CITY STAR
                      02/06/2015 10:56 AM updated 02/06/2015 8:58 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...le9397883.html
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2123#post12123
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...887#post421887
                      http:///whitenationalist.org/forum/s...2123#post12123

Citing a “complete breakdown” in communication, the head lawyer for F. Glenn Miller Jr. withdrew Friday from the capital murder case involving three killings outside Jewish facilities.

For now, Miller’s preliminary hearing remains scheduled for March 2, but it could be delayed if another attorney is not appointed soon to represent the 74-year-old southern Missouri man accused of the Overland Park shootings last April.

Friday’s hearing in Johnson County District Court was scheduled to take up several defense motions, but Ron Evans, who heads the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit, asked to meet with District Judge Kelly Ryan and Miller in private to discuss attorney-client issues.

When they returned to the courtroom, Evans asked to withdraw and Ryan granted the request, saying the breakdown in communication prevented Evans from effectively representing Miller.

Martin Warhurst, a lawyer previously appointed to assist Evans, remains on the case. Warhurst said he will ask officials with the Kansas indigent defense office to appoint another lawyer as soon as possible.

A second lawyer is required because Warhurst is based in Missouri and because this is a potential death penalty case.

Warhurst said he is prepared to go forward with the preliminary hearing as scheduled if a second lawyer can be found quickly. A hearing to ascertain how that effort is going was scheduled for Thursday.

Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., is charged with killing 69-year-old William Corporon and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, outside the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park. He then allegedly drove to the nearby Village Shalom care center and killed Terri LaManno, 53.

He has publicly espoused an anti-Jewish bias as the motive for the killings, although none of the victims was Jewish.

Like he has in previous court hearings, Miller shouted several anti-Jewish sentiments Friday.

Before Evans withdrew Friday, one defense motion was granted to return the car seized by police on the day of the shootings to Miller’s family.

Consideration of a second motion seeking Internet access for Miller while he is held in the Johnson County jail was postponed until March 2.

To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to trizzo@kcstar.com.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy[/SIZE]
                      ========================

My Side of The Story

Comment

At preliminary hearing, witnesses to Jewish center shootings recall gunfire, aftermath

At preliminary hearing, witnesses to Jewish center shootings recall gunfire, aftermath

It wasn't a one-armed jewboy but rather a drunken Lumbee melungeon ZOG-rat that shot them pisspul.

By TONY RIZZO
                        The Kansas City Star
                        03/02/2015 2:10 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e11917763.html
                        http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...83#post1804783
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...554#post422554
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2237#post12237
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2237#post12237

Sitting in a wheelchair, TraitorGlenn Miller Jr., drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOG-rat, listened to testimony in the first day of his preliminary hearing Monday in the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe. Miller is charged with capital murder in the killings of William Corporon, Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno on April 13 at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom in Overland Park. RICH SUGG The Kansas City Star

Sgt. Marty Ingram, who was at the Jewish Community Center in Johnson County the day three people were shot to death, testified Monday morning in a hearing for F. Glenn Miller, the accused shooter at the Jewish Community Center. He pointed out where he and other individuals were that day inside the facility when shots rang out. The hearing was held at the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe.

Preliminary hearing testimony got underway Monday morning for a 74-year-old Missouri man accused of killing three people outside Jewish facilities in Overland Park.

Witnesses described gunfire and its aftermath as events unfolded on a rainy Sunday last April at the Jewish Community Center.

F. Glenn Miller Jr. is charged with capital murder in the killings of William Corporon, Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno.

Corporon, 69, and Underwood, his 14-year-old grandson, were shot to death outside the Jewish center where the teen was auditioning for a singing competition. LaManno, 53, was shot dead a few minutes later outside the Village Shalom care center, where she had gone to visit her mother.

TraitorGlenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., faces three counts of attempted first-degree murder for allegedly firing at three people who were not hit. He also is charged with aggravated assault and discharging a firearm into an occupied building.

Sgt. Marty Ingram, a 37-year Overland Park police veteran who was working off-duty security at the Jewish Community Center, testified Monday that he was just inside the theater lobby when he heard shots ring out and the center’s glass entrance doors disintegrated.

“The front of the theater was blown out,” Ingram said.

As he took cover behind a pillar, Ingram heard more shooting. More shots hit the front of the theater.

“Dust, smoke was flying everywhere at that point,” he said.

Hearing that a shooter or shooters were going to enter the building, Ingram took up a defensive position and prepared to stop them.

“I decided that wasn’t going to happen,” he said.

A witness looked outside and reported that the shooter had just driven away in a white car. Ingram headed outside and saw a pickup truck with its passenger door open and a man lying on the ground next to it. That man, later identified as Corporon, was dead from a head wound.

Ingram saw the wounded Reat sitting in the truck’s passenger seat. Ingram and another man got Reat out of the truck, put him on the pavement and began first aid.

As Ingram craddled the boy’s head, he heard a horrendous scream from a woman standing near the truck. He later learned she was Mindy Corporon, the daughter of the dead man and the mother of Reat.

A short time later, after hearing police had arrested a suspect, Ingram took several witnesses to the arrest scene to see if they could identify the suspect. Once there, he went to the patrol car where Cross was seated and had him get out.

Cross shouted, “Heil Hitler. How many f------ Jews did I kill?”

All the shooting victims were Christians.

Thomas Bates, who goes by Tony, testified he was working at the center when several people ran inside and reported a shooter outside. He began instituting lock-down procedures and called the center’s security. Bates, a former U.S. Army combat medic, decided to go outside to see if anyone needed help.

He ran to his truck to get first aid gear then ran toward where the shots had been heard. He helped Ingram work on Reat.

Mark Brodkey, a retired doctor, had just finished working out at the center’s fitness facility and was driving away when he saw a bearded man “shooting a long gun.” Thinking it was some sort of prank, Brodkey kept driving. When a shot blew out his car window, he sped away to a safe location.

Asked in court Monday whether he could identify the suspect, he said he couldn’t positively identify Cross but it was “very likely” the same man.

Michael Metcalf, another witness, did identify Cross as the man who he saw shooting that day.

Paul Temme testified he was walking across the parking lot when he saw a gunman shooting into the passenger side of Corporon’s truck. Temme called 911. When he saw the gunman start to drive away, he started running after the car to get a license number.

As he neared the vehicle, Temme said, the driver stopped, pointed a handgun at him and fired.

Temme dropped to the ground. He said he never got a good look at the man’s face and couldn’t identify him.

James Coombes, who went to the center to usher for a theater performance of “To Kill a Mockingbird,” testified he had just stepped out of his vehicle when a white sedan pulled up.

“I saw the gun come up in the window and (the man) start firing shots,” he said.

Coombes said he “laid back” in his car, and estimated hearing six shots before the gunman drove off. Though several bullets struck his car, Coombes was not hit.

Coombes then walked into the center, where Ingram had his gun drawn and ordered him to drop the bag he carrying.

“I kind of freaked out,” Coombes said. “It was the second time I had a gun pointed at me that day.”

He was one of the witnesses taken to the arrest scene.

“It was the same white sedan and the same person,” he testified.

On Monday in court, he again identified Cross as the man who shot at him.

---

========================

My Side of The Story

Comment

Bloody Scene Recalled in Evidentiary Hearing for Frazier Glenn Miller

Bloody Scene Recalled in Evidentiary Hearing for Frazier Glenn Miller

By Don Terry on March 2, 2015 - 4:15 pm

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/0...-glenn-miller/
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2239#post12239
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...069#post425069
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2239#post12239

TraitorGlenn Miller's mug shot
                          From the Johnson County Sheriff

As police took Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller into custody minutes after three people – including a 14-year-old boy – were shot to death at two Jewish facilities in suburban Kansas City last April, the long-time neo-Nazi shouted “Heil Hitler.”

Then, according to The Kansas City Star, Miller asked the officers a chilling question. “How many f——- Jews did I kill?”

The bloody scene was recalled in a Kansas courtroom today by a veteran police officer, Sgt. Marty Ingram, as the first day of testimony began in an evidentiary hearing to determine whether Miller, a lifelong racist, should stand trial for the murderous shooting spree last April in Overland Park, Kan.

Miller, a former leader of a large Ku Klux Klan faction in North Carolina who has lived in Missouri for years, has been charged with capital murder in the killing of William Corporon, 69, and his grandson, Reat Underwood, 14, who were shot to death outside a Jewish community center. He has also been charged with murdering Terri LaManno, 53. She was killed in the parking lot while visiting her mother at a nearby Jewish retirement home.

None of the three killed that day were Jewish.

Miller, who is 74, also faces three counts of attempted first-degree murder for allegedly firing at three people who were not hit, according to the Star.

Ingram, a 37-year veteran of the Overland Park Police Department, testified that he was off-duty, providing security at the Jewish Community Center, crowded with teenagers that Sunday afternoon who were auditioning for a singing competition. Ingram told the court he was standing just inside the lobby when he heard the shots that shattered the glass entrance door.

The officer said someone told him the shooter or shooters were going to enter the building, so he prepared to stop them. But then a witness saw a bearded man, the apparent shooter, drive away in a white car.

Ingram and Thomas Bates, an employee at the center and a former U.S. Army paramedic who also testified today, rushed outside to see if anyone had been injured, the Star reported. In the parking lot, the men found Corporon lying dead on the ground next to his pickup truck.

He had been shot in the head.

Inside the truck, slumped in the passenger seat was Corporon’s grandson, Reat Underwood. He, too, had been shot in the head.

The men pulled the boy out of the truck, placed him on the pavement and began applying first aid. Then they heard what the Star described as “horrendous scream” from Mindy Corporon, Reat’s mother and Corporon’s daughter.

Igram testified that when he heard a short time later that the police had arrested a suspect, he took several witnesses over to the scene to see if they could identify the gunman. That’s when he said he overheard Miller shout “Heil Hitler” and ask about his body count.

With as many as 22 potential witnesses, the hearing could last up to three days. If convicted Miller could face the death penalty. But Miller is reportedly seriously ill, battling lung disease. As he told the court during a hearing in December, “I don’t fear the death penalty. I’m already dying.”

Comment

Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller to stand trial in Jewish Community Center murders

Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller to stand trial in Jewish Community Center murders

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2015/...-trial-in.html
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2251#post12251
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...070#post425070
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2251#post12251

Drunken Melungeon Rat TraitorGlenn Miller from 2012

Testimony today in Frazier Glenn Miller's hearing included the revelation that his car contained weapons and a schedule of events at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park.

The hearing again featured outbursts directed by the Marionville racist at those who were attending.

Miller, who went to the center because he thought there would be a large number of Jewish people there, is accused of murdering three people, none of whom, as it turns out, were Jewish.

Posted by Randy @ 4:39pm Tuesday, March 3, 2015

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr.’s capital murder trial set for August

F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr.’s capital murder trial set for August

By TONY RIZZO - The Kansas City Star
                              03/27/2015 3:58 PM Updated: 03/27/2015 6:49 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e16509203.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2378#post12378
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...071#post425071
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2378#post12378

Sitting in a wheelchair, F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. listened to testimony in the first day of his preliminary hearing
                              Monday in the Johnson County Courthouse in Olathe. Miller is charged with capital murder in the killings of
                              William Corporon, Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno on April 13 at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom in Overland Park.
                              RICH SUGG THE KANSAS CITY STAR

Despite strenuous objections from his defense team, an anti-Semite accused of killing three Christians outside Jewish facilities in Overland Park insisted Friday that he receive a speedy trial.

A judge obliged, setting Aug. 17 as the start date.

If no delays happen, this will be the fastest a Kansas death penalty case ever proceeded to trial after the arraignment, lawyers said.

F. Glenn Miller Jr.’s attorneys wanted to wait until next March, arguing that they would be “unprepared, ineffective and incompetent” without additional time to prepare his defense.

But when Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan asked Miller if he wanted to waive his right to being tried within 150 days of his arraignment, as Kansas law mandates, Miller blurted out: “Hell no.”

Miller, 74, said if he were allowed to represent himself, he would go to trial in 30 days.

“I want to have my day in court,” said Miller, whose attorneys entered not guilty pleas on his behalf Friday as he was arraigned on charges of first-degree murder and capital murder in the deaths of William Corporon, Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno.

Miller, who is also called Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., has said publicly that he was targeting Jews when he opened fire on people outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom care center last April.

Corporon, 69, and Reat, his 14-year-old grandson, were at the community center for Reat to compete in a talent competition. They were sitting in a parked vehicle when shotgun blasts hit them.

LaManno, 53, had gone to Village Shalom to visit her mother. A shotgun blast killed her, too.

The gunman also fired at several other people and into the community center.

Defense attorney Mark Manna spent considerable time Friday explaining that attorneys in a capital case must complete extensive and time-consuming tasks beyond those required in other criminal cases. Those include not only preparing for the trial’s guilt phase, but preparing studies of a defendant’s complete physical, mental and social history to present to the jury that must decide if he lives or dies.

District Attorney Steve Howe said that while he sympathized with the defense’s predicament, the court was obligated by law to grant Miller’s request.

Ignoring the speedy trial request could result in the charges being dismissed, Howe said.

“If the defendant wants to create this self-inflicted wound, he’s going to have to live with it,” Howe said.

Attorneys estimate that the trial could take six to eight weeks. The judge set the next hearing for April 3 to begin planning for hearings on anticipated pretrial motions.

Although he won his speedy trial request, Miller lost his demand to be granted Internet access in jail.

In requesting the access, Miller’s attorneys said that Miller needed to contact “like-minded individuals” who shared his political beliefs.

Those witnesses could potentially provide testimony about Miller’s state of mind at the time of the shootings, which could be part of his defense, Manna said.

An attorney for the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office argued that Miller had access to the phone and mail service to make contact with whomever he wanted.

In denying the request, Ryan said the defense had not provided adequate reasons for Internet access.

“There has not been a showing of need other than the defendant’s wishing to have the same access he had before being placed in custody,” Ryan said.

Comment

Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller trial to be held in August, Miller denied internet access

Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller trial to be held in August, Miller denied internet access

Drunken Lumbee Melungeon Rat wants to Coontact the Gut-Sick kikenweasel Rabbi Linder with jew as-GAIDS for special bagel with file inside

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2015/...o-be-held.html
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2382#post12382
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...072#post425072
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2382#post12382

Drunken Melungeon Rat TraitorGlenn Miller from 2012

An August 17 trial date will be set for Frazier Glenn Miller, Aurora, who is charged with murdering three people at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kansas.

In this video, Miller can be heard making several outbursts during his arraignment. Miller, an avowed racist, is a former candidate for Seventh District Congress and caused problems in Joplin nine years ago when he distributed racist literature by throwing it into people's yards . . . cum-cum, cum-cum. Muh gliberal whigger butthole fag ass puckered at the haet!!!

Posted by Randy @ 7:04 pm Saturday, March 28, 2015

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

Working...
                                X