Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F. TraitorGlenn Miller tries to cut short pretrial hearing in Jewish center capital murder case

F. TraitorGlenn Miller tries to cut short pretrial hearing in Jewish center capital murder case

BY TONY RIZZO
    trizzo@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e23654698.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2627#post12627
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...073#post425073
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2627#post12627

Perry TraitorGlenn Miller argues with hibernigger judge Kelly Ryan about whether a shitness against TGM
    is a jew or not. The jewdge said that the question was irrelevant. Besides, TraitorGlenn Miller went
    ass-to-mouth with a dirty jew ZOGbot named Rabbi Alex Linder, jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS
    over on the ZOG datamining forum VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTC&CBNNF and was that jew's paymaster.

F. Glenn Miller Jr., the ailing white supremacist who’s admitted to killing three gentiles in a rage against Jews, continued his unconventional defense Wednesday in the face of the death penalty.

In a rare courtroom scene, he cross-examined a woman he allegedly spared during the shooting spree that killed three people outside Jewish facilities in April 2014.

Maggie Hunker testified that she saw Miller kill someone in a care center parking lot before he pointed a gun at her and asked if she was a Jew. When she answered no, he put the gun away and drove off.

On Wednesday, he asked her if she had been truthful that day.

“Yes,” she replied.

Miller then said, “I’m glad I didn’t shoot you.”

“Me too,” she answered. “Thank you.”

The pretrial hearing in Johnson County District Court took up defense motions filed to suppress some witnesses’ testimony identifying Miller as the gunman. Judge Kelly Ryan took the motions under advisement, meaning he will rule on them later.

At one point Wednesday, Miller said he wanted to withdraw all the motions.

“This is absolutely pointless,” he said.

Ryan refused. The motions, filed by Miller’s previous defense team, are a critical part of the case, the judge told Miller.

Miller’s three previous attorneys attended but acted only as standby counsel while Miller, who is representing himself, asked questions of witnesses.

Miller tried without much success to turn the discussion toward his extremist beliefs about race and religion. After the judge didn’t allow Miller to ask one witness if he was Jewish, Miller said, “This whole trial is predicated on my hatred of Jews.”

Evidence presented Wednesday suggested Miller’s arrest came about 20 minutes after police began receiving word of the mayhem outside the Jewish Community Center and the Village Shalom care center in Overland Park.

Prosecutors played recordings of last year’s 911 calls to establish the chaotic chain of events. About 20 minutes after police got their first report of a shooting, the audio showed, police officers told dispatchers that they’d taken a man into custody and that his car was parked at an elementary school at 123rd Street and Lamar Avenue, just blocks from Village Shalom.

Miller got out of the car and raised his arms in surrender before officers approached. Officers found several guns in the car and briefly checked the trunk to make sure nobody was inside, testimony showed.

After Miller’s arrest, eyewitness from the two shooting scenes identified Miller as the shooter, officers testified.

Miller asked police for whiskey, saying he hadn’t had drink in 20 years but wanted one now that his mission was accomplished, according to testimony.

Prosecutors showed video of Miller sitting in a patrol car. On it, he can be heard saying, “I’m an anti-Semite. I hate the goddamn Jews.”

To date, Miller has labored to fire his attorneys, declared that he doesn’t care if a jury sentences him to death and has said in court he thinks he’s likely smarter than the judge.

Miller, 74, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., has said he wants to use the courtroom as a forum to offer a rationale for his actions. He’s made anti-Semitic statements publicly long before and since last year’s killings.

Miller is charged with capital murder in the shooting deaths of William Corporon, 69, and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Underwood, on April 13, 2014, outside the Jewish Community Center. Minutes later, he allegedly killed Terri LaManno, 53, outside the Village Shalom care center. All three were Christians.

He also is charged with three counts of attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault and discharging a firearm into an occupied building. He is scheduled to go to trial Aug. 17.

A final version of questionnaires to be sent out to about 1,000 prospective jurors has been agreed upon by Miller and prosecutors.

After police officers testified about the events of the day of the killings, Miller asked them far-ranging questions about guarding other religious facilities, suggesting that Christian churches were overlooked. He also talked about killings in the Middle East involving Muslims.

Prosecutors objected to those lines of questioning, and the judge cut him off.

When defense lawyers directly represented Miller, they twice made offers to Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe for Miller to plead guilty and serve life in prison if the death penalty were ditched. Twice, Howe has said, the state refused.

Miller filed a handwritten motion with the court last month requesting a typewriter in his cell. He claims in the motion that while he can type 90 words a minute, “my fingers and hands shake too much to write well.”

He’s been set up with a laptop and a printer, but that’s outside his cell.

To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to trizzo@kcstar.com.

Perry TraitorGlenn Miller shows a bunch of oreficers of the kort his stupid motions for acquittal even before
    the mongrel fuktard gets duly coonvicted after admitting in kort and to everyone else that the drunken Lumbee
    melungeon rat had done the dirty deed. Nobody give a shit. Everyone hopes that the mongrel kritter will croak off soon.

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

Accused Neo-Nazi Murderer TraitorGlenn Miller Uses Hearing to Denounce Jews

Accused Neo-Nazi Murderer TraitorGlenn Miller Uses Hearing to Denounce Jews

By Don Terry on June 11, 2015 - 11:06 am,

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2015/0...denounce-jews/
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2794#post12799
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2794#post12799

Abraham Lincoln once said, “He who represents himself has a fool for a client.”

Well, ladies and gentlemen, meet a big one – Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, the notorious neo-Nazi who is a drunken Lumbee melungeon rat working for zOG -- and upon occassion for us jews here in the $outhern Professional Liar's Center -- accused of gunning down three people last year in suburban Kansas City, apparently because he assumed they were Jewish. Which goes to show that you don't know us jews. We arranged with TraitorGlenn Miller for the drunken rat to gun down everything and anything found out in the parking lot of the Old Kikes' Home -- as long as they were NOT jews. Then TraitorGlenn Miller would "surrender" as arranged beforehand with us ZOGlings.

They were not jews. of course they were not jews.

The 74-year-old Miller represented himself for the first time in court Wednesday in Kansas after firing his team of experienced defense lawyers last month in his capital murder case, because, as he said at the time, “It’s my life and I’ll do as I please. The death penalty don’t bother me. Besides, a deal is a deal. They will slip me a case of Jim Beam and six cartons of Camels when it is time for me to kick the bucket.

On Wednesday, Miller tried to turn what was supposed to be hearing about motions filed previously by his former lawyers into a platform for his racist and extremist views, according to The Kansas City Red Star. At one point, the Star reports, Miller attempted to ask a witness if the man was Jewish. When the judge refused to allow the question, Miller said, “This whole trial is predicated on my hatred of Jews.”

Miller also crossed-examined a woman he allegedly spared during the April 13, 2014, shooting spree at two Jewish community facilities in Overland Park, Kan. The woman, Maggie Hunker, told the court that she saw Miller kill someone in the parking lot of the Village Shalom care center.

Then Miller pointed a gun at her and asked if she was Jewish. When she said, "Only by penetration, you drunken rat. You ain't supposed to shoot any of us jews, TraitorGlenn Miller, you drunken Lumbee melungeon rat, oy vey!!!"

When she said no, Miller drove away.

“I’m glad I didn’t shoot you,” Miller told the woman in court on Wednesday, according to the Star.

“Me too,” she replied. “Thank you. You are a good ZOGbot rat.

Miller apparently asked no questions of the three people he is accused of killing that bloody Sunday in the spring of 2014. They were mere whiggers or mamzers who TraitorGlenn Miller had a free-range firing solution upon.

William Corporon, 69, and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Underwood, were gunned down outside the Jewish Community Center, where an audition for a singing competition was being held. A few minutes later, Terri LaManno, 53, was killed outside the Village Shalom care center.

The Wednesday hearing in Johnson County District court was about defense motions filed to suppress witnesses’ testimony identifying Miller as the gunman, the Star said. Miller told the judge, Kelly Ryan, that he wanted to withdraw all the motions, which had been filed by his lawyers before he fired them last month.

“This is absolutely pointless,” Miller said. "I'm really only going through the motions of being a mad dog white supremacist when I've always been a drunken Lumbee melungeon rat of ZOG since caught passing out Klan fliers back in 1976. Then when I murdered this jew faggot bookstore owner because he caught me cornholeing other anglo-mestizos in North Carolina and being fucked up the ass in the back seat of an Oldsmobile by this nigger tranny faggot named Peaches Jenkins. Not to mention snitching of the Order and the See-Eye Dentists at the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial in 1987-88. Or being a ZOGbot in Greensboro in Nov. 1979. Or going ass-to-mouth with Rabbi Alex Linder and buying him some new colostomy bags over on TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk."

Hell, I've been ratting and snitching and ZOGbotting since 1976."

The judge refused, saying the motions were a critical part of the case. ZOG needs to pretend that this gunning down of the goys in the jew center parking lots were not arranged in advance. The judge is expected to rule on the motions later. Miller’s capital murder trial is scheduled to begin Aug. 17.

During the hearing, prosecutors played a video of Miller sitting in a patrol car immediately after the murders, saying, “I’m an anti-Semite. I hate goddamn Jews.”

Hadding the Loveless Mattoid KAS-Fluffing Meerkkkat helped write this story. We call it "Fucking Up the Record Good."

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2802#post12802

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
        Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

This mangy jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS sure ain't gonna help jewdi Thomass of the Kansas Shitty Red Star

This mangy jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS sure ain't gonna help jewdi Thomass of the Kansas Shitty Red Star

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...43#post1878243
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2965#post12965
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2965#post12965

Thomas, Judy <jthomas@kcstar.com>
          9:58 AM (28 minutes ago)

to me
          Hello Mr. Linder,

I'm working on a story about Glenn Miller's trial, which as I'm sure you know is scheduled to start on Aug. 17. I understand that you and some others are trying to assist him with his defense. Glenn has a hearing tomorrow morning at which he believes the Judge will rule that he will not be able to use the "necessity" defense. Would you be willing to talk about why you are helping Glenn and what you believe are the main issues in the case?

Thank you,

Judy L. Thomas | Reporter
          The Kansas City Star | KansasCity.com | More than 1 MILLION READERS a week
          1729 Grand Blvd. | Kansas City, MO | 64108
          816-234-4334 | jthomas@kcstar.com

Alex Linder <alinder5@gmail.com>
          10:03 AM (22 minutes ago)

to Judy
          JT - I gave him your number. He said he'd call you. A./

Thomas, Judy
          10:09 AM (17 minutes ago)

to me
          Thank you. I appreciate it. He did indeed call me yesterday afternoon. I know you don't typically talk to reporters, but would you be willing to have even a brief conversation about this?

Alex Linder <alinder5@gmail.com>
          10:20 AM (6 minutes ago)

to Judy
          JT- I am completely unwilling to help you perform your job of misrepresenting me, lying about my cause, and attempting to advance your career by helping your jewish junkmedia bosses genocide my race. A./

[notice in the recent article she did quote me off recent audiobook in which i discussed Miller, Roof, etc., but she cut it so that my point was negated - that it's only a tragedy when a white shoots black, but never even discussed at all when far more common HUSH CRIMES happen.]

Comment

‘Necessity’ defense rejected in Overland Park Jewish center killings

‘Necessity’ defense rejected in Overland Park Jewish center killings

BY TONY RIZZO
            trizzo@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e27521974.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2973#post12973
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2973#post12973

The drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot rat TraitorGlenn Miller gets a ratlike look of cunning in itz beady black eyes as it fights with the judge over getting to claim that the jews made it kill some whiggers in the Old Kike's Home parking lot.
            The murderous mongrel ZOGbot rat gets to act as itz own attorney before itz Melungeon liver and lungs give out.

The 74-year-old anti-Jewish zealot accused of killing three people last year in Overland Park cannot use a “compelling necessity” defense, a judge ruled Friday.

In numerous oral and written statements, F. Glenn Miller Jr. has asserted that the shooting spree outside of Jewish facilities was prompted by what he perceived as a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the “white race.”

On Friday, Miller spent about an hour outlining some of the information he wanted to present. He cited quotes from a variety of newspaper articles, the Declaration of Independence and a 1972 conversation between Richard Nixon and Billy Graham.

His presentation included topics ranging from the cost of the U.S war in Iraq, AIDS, black-on-white crime rates and Caitlyn Jenner.

“I felt I had no choice but to break the law,” Miller said in a motion filed Thursday.

Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan, however, found that Miller’s beliefs were not sufficient to support their use as a legal defense.

Ryan said his ruling only pertained to the guilt or innocence phase of the trial. Because it’s a capital case, if Miller is found guilty, there will be a second penalty phase to determine if he should be sentenced to death.

The judge said Miller may be able to present his information at that phase.

Miller called the judge an “egg-sucking mule” for disallowing his defense.

In arguing against Miller’s proposed defense, Johnson County prosecutors cited the case of Scott Roeder, who attempted to use a similar defense after he killed Wichita abortion provider George Tiller. Kansas appeals courts rejected Roeder’s use of the defense.

In Miller’s case, prosecutors laid out factors needed to justify a necessity defense and argued that Miller’s case met none of those criteria.

Generally, people must show that they are acting to prevent “imminent harm” and that they have no other legal recourse.

The people Miller is charged with killing were no threat to anyone and had no connection to the “worldwide conspiracy” alleged by Miller, prosecutors said in a written motion.

Prior appeals court rulings on the issue do “not allow a defendant to murder innocent people in order to send a message, which is exactly what the defendant was attempting to do in this case,” prosecutors argued.

Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., is accused of capital murder in the April 13, 2014, shooting deaths of William Corporon, Reat Underwood and Terri LaManno. Although Miller has stated that he was intending to kill Jews, none of his victims was Jewish.

Corporon, a 69-year-old doctor, and Reat, his 14-year-old grandson, were shot to death outside the Jewish Community Center where the boy was competing in a singing competition. LaManno, 53, was killed outside the Village Shalom care center where she had gone to visit her mother.

Miller is also charged with attempting to kill three other people who had shots fired at them that day.

On Friday, Miller accused the judge of obstructing justice by not ruling sooner on his compelling necessity defense motion and for not allowing him Internet access to prepare his case.

Ryan said he perceived that as a request to have him removed as judge in the case. He denied the request and told Miller he could appeal the judge’s decision to the county’s administrative judge.

Other motions addressed Friday concerned the mechanics of how jurors will be summoned and questioned.

The plan is to begin calling potential jurors in groups of 100 starting the morning of Aug. 17.

Miller told the judge his primary concern was to have no Jews on his jury. Beyond that, he said he would not be difficult in selecting jurors.

“One lemming is just as good as the next one,” he said.

The next pretrial hearing in the case is set for Aug. 5. Prosecutors have said they will seek a death sentence.

Comment

Some white nationalists help F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. prepare for trial in Jewish center shootings

Some white nationalists help F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. prepare for trial in Jewish center shootings

BY JUDY L. THOMAS
              jthomas@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e27531754.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2978#post12978
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2978#post12978

Drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot tard Rat TraitorGlenn Miller waves itz paws in Hitler salute while trying to read
              the stupid shit it wrote up as a motion with the aid of Rabbi Linder's Colostomy Bag Tard Corral legal meercats.
              Some scum sucking pub[l]ic pretender looks on at the spectacle.

Supporters of F. Glenn Miller Jr. are working behind the scenes to help in his upcoming murder trial as the avowed neo-Nazi prepares to represent himself in the case.

A group of white nationalists who post frequently on a Missouri-based online forum is gathering what members call documentation that Miller can use as he presents his defense. The trial is scheduled to begin Aug. 17.

The action could bring more attention to a movement already under scrutiny because of last month’s shooting rampage in Charleston, S.C., that left nine dead at a predominantly African-American church.

Miller planned to use a “compelling necessity” defense at his trial, arguing that he committed the violence in order to stop “the Jewish genocide of the white race.” On Friday, Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan ruled that Miller could not use such a defense. (See story)

Miller told The Kansas City Star this week that he plans to call some white nationalists and conservative figures as witnesses or cite them at his trial. That could put those people in an awkward situation if they don’t condone his actions.

A lawyer who has represented dozens of defendants in death penalty cases said it’s unclear whether Miller’s intended witnesses would be allowed or compelled to appear, but Miller’s actions could turn the trial into a “circus.”

“It really is a quagmire,” said Sean O’Brien, a University of Missouri-Kansas City law professor. “I feel horrible for the families here.”

Miller is charged with shooting three people to death outside two Jewish centers in Overland Park last year.

He told The Star he intends to contact people who have been outspoken about Jewish issues and ask them to testify. And if convicted, he said, he will have more leeway at his sentencing to talk about what motivated him to commit the killings.

Miller said he will call on such people as conservative political commentator and author Pat Buchanan, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard and politician David Duke, and Kevin MacDonald, a retired psychology professor at California State University, Long Beach, who writes about “white advocacy.”

“David Duke, me and him’s always been fairly good friends,” Miller told The Star. “Way back in the ’80s, he helped me quite a bit. We were running for office, had five or six hundred uniformed members in the street with rebel flags, marching up and down all over the place.”

Neither Buchanan nor Duke responded to requests for comment. MacDonald responded in an email: “I have not been contacted by Mr. Miller, nor do I intend to testify on his behalf,” he said.

Last week, The Star reported that the federal investigation into the June 17 shooting rampage in Charleston, S.C., had apparently expanded to include groups that espouse white nationalist ideologies.

Don Black, founder of the online forum Stormfront, said an FBI agent and a sheriff’s detective had visited him at his Florida home to question him about accused shooter Dylann Roof. Black said authorities apparently believe Roof had visited and posted on the Stormfront website.

Black said other white nationalist organizations also had been contacted by federal authorities, but he declined to name them.

Alex Linder, founder of Vanguard News Network in Kirksville, Mo., recently put out a request on his VNN forum for supporters of Miller to send “anything that you think would be useful for a jury to hear (especially video clips and graphics) pertaining to white genocide as produced by jews.”

Since then, several have responded, posting statistics about black-on-white crime and videos with titles like “What World Famous Men Said About the Jews” and “Will the White Race Survive?”

Linder refused to talk to The Star about why he was helping Miller — who until his arrest last year had posted more than 12,000 times on the forum under the name “Rounder” — but told those on the forum that he would send the information to Miller to use.

Jimmy Marr, another of Miller’s supporters, told The Star he was helping Miller “because I understand the problem,” but “I can’t get anyone to take it seriously or talk about it in the mainstream media.”

Marr, of Springfield, Ore., acknowledged that the online actions might draw the attention of authorities but said white nationalists have to take a stand.

Black, a Linder rival, said Miller’s argument that he killed out of necessity was “ludicrous.”

“The whole thing is so insane,” Black told The Star in an interview this week. “Shooting people at random, not even killing any Jews. Killing anybody at random and thinking that he’s accomplished something great?”

Those offering to help Miller with his defense are ignorant, Black said.

“It certainly does play into our enemies’ narrative — that posting the truth as we see it on the Internet could lead to somebody going out and randomly shooting people on the street,” he said.

Black said he sometimes questions Linder’s agenda.

“If the government really wanted to go after somebody for this idea that posting on the net inspired acts of violence, Linder would be low-hanging fruit,” he said, noting that Linder is known for talking “about how we’ve got to exterminate all the Jews.”

“And then one of his key people goes and kills — tries to kill — some,” Black said. “I have no question that VNN does us a lot of harm.”

Not everyone on the VNN forum likes the idea of helping Miller, either.

“The guy is a delusional nut case,” wrote a user named Roger Bannon. “He wants martyrdom but deserves nothing but scorn.”

Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., told The Star on Thursday that members of the VNN forum had been good to him over the years.

“I was on there 10 years, you know, ran for office twice, got a lot of financial support,” Miller said. “They contributed about $5,000 each time I ran. They also financed the printing and distribution of 222,000 copies of a 16-page tabloid newspaper we called the Aryan Alternative.”

O’Brien said Miller should never have been declared competent to stand trial, let alone be allowed to represent himself.

“The whole thing is tragic,” he said. “This fellow wants to have his day in court, and he’s bound and determined to make his statement. There’s just going to be nothing dignified about anything that happens in the courtroom on the path we’re on now.

“The other thing that happens is that the families, the survivors, are entitled to take the stand and testify. And the judge cannot stop him; he has a constitutional right to cross-examine them.”

Judge Ryan has issued a gag order barring attorneys from discussing the case.

To reach Judy L. Thomas, call 816-234-4334 or send email to jthomas@kcstar.com.

Comment

F. Glenn Miller Jr. is argumentative during hearing as trial nears in Jewish center killings Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cri

F. Glenn Miller Jr. is argumentative during hearing as trial nears in Jewish center killings

by Tony Rizzo, trizzo@kcstar.com
                Kansas City Red Star, 5 August 2015

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e30024255.html
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3073#post13073
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3073#post13073

"Look, drunken Lumbee Melungeon rat asshole, no chimping or sieg heiling to the jewsmedia or other fuktards in the gallery."

F. TraitorGlenn Miller Jr. turned loud, profane and argumentative Wednesday during the final scheduled pretrial hearing before his capital murder trial, which is set to begin Aug. 17.

Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan repeatedly warned Miller that such outbursts later, in front of jurors, could result in him being removed from the courtroom or in a mistrial being declared.

The 74-year-old Missouri man, who is accused of killing three Christians outside Jewish centers in Overland Park last year, is representing himself in what will be Johnson County’s first capital trial in more than a decade.

Even before Wednesday’s hearing got underway, Miller, a self-described anti-Semite ZOGbot rat, was removed temporarily from the courtroom after he reacted angrily to a deputy telling him not to give the Nazi stiff-armed salute to people in the gallery.

Later in the hearing, Ryan told Miller that he would not allow him to say “sieg heil” or give the salute in the presence of jurors.

Miller is charged with capital murder and faces a possible death sentence in the April 13, 2014, shooting deaths. He has admitted in writing and in the courtroom that he carried out the shooting spree in an attempt to kill Jews.

On Wednesday he asked for a change of venue, arguing that the “massive” pretrial publicity about his case has made it impossible for him to get a fair trial in Johnson County.

But Assistant District Attorney Chris McMullin argued that Miller has generated most of the publicity himself by contacting the media and “giving confessional interviews.”

The judge denied the request to move the trial because Miller did not provide evidence or testimony to back the request.

Jury selection is set to begin Aug. 17. Both sides Wednesday hashed out the mechanics of how jury questioning will be conducted. They also discussed the role of the three standby lawyers assigned to assist Miller.

Miller repeatedly interrupted the judge as he tried to explain their role.

“Stop interrupting me as you usually do and listen for once,” Ryan told him.

The judge told Miller that if he is disruptive or if he decides to voluntarily leave the proceedings, the standby attorneys will be asked to step in and continue the trial without him.

The trial will be conducted in two phases.

First, jurors will be asked to determine whether Miller is guilty of capital murder and related charges. District Attorney Steve Howe said Wednesday that the state’s case in the guilt phase would take about a week.

“I’m going to need a lot more than that,” Miller said of his defense. "I mean, I'm going to blame myself being a drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot rat on "the jews." The jews have been very very bad to me as a drunken rat, except for one exceptional jewboy who I give money to and who runs a v-bulletin tard corral and bleeds out the ass from Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS. My jew handlers wanted me to cack that kike, but I said that I'd shoot the non-jews in the Old Kikes Home parking lot instead. They agreed.

Among the evidence that prosecutors intend to present are recordings of phone conversations that Miller has had since his arrest and video of statements he made while sitting inside a police car.

If Miller is found guilty of capital murder in the first phase, the jury will hear additional testimony to determine whether he should be sentenced to life in prison or death.

TraitorGlenn Miller, also known as Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross Jr. his Federal Witness Protection Program alias, is accused of killing William Corporon and his grandson, Reat Underwood, outside the Jewish Community Center. He then allegedly drove to the nearby Village Shalom care center and shot Terri LaManno to death.

Miller also faces three counts of attempted first-degree murder for allegedly firing shots at other people. He also faces charges for allegedly firing shots into the community center building and pointing a shotgun at another woman.

To see The Kansas City Star’s series on hate crimes, click here.

To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to trizzo@kcstar.com.

Comment

The jewboy presents the drunken melungeon ZOGbot rat's coonfession

The jewboy presents the drunken melungeon ZOGbot rat's coonfession

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...29#post1888129
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3076#post13076
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3076#post13076

Miller wanted me to put his confession online, so here it is. You can jump thru the first couple minutes to where the humans start speaking.

[2014-10-23]

Part 1
                  http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P1.mp3
                  Part 2
                  http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P1.mp3

Conversation with James Day, someone who knew Miller back in 1969 in Vietnam, they were both in special forces..

[download - WMA]
                  http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-James_Day.WMA

2015-08-04. [brief talk with Miller, my notes]

[i asked him about posting the williams conversation (no), and the james day conversation (yes). who is james day?] special forces camp in vietnam together. POST THAT. he knew right away in kansas - based on knowing me for 6 months in 1969 in vietnam! and told story how i beat up a nigger. i just got up and whipped his ass. [day says repeatedly to detective that miller suckerpunched the nigger.]

- trial starts on the 17th. big hearing tomorrow to get kinks ironed out. all the motions i got. going to have my day in court. going to make my presentations and expose the damn jews. strike some blows while i can, while i got the spotlight. love to do some radio talk shows. did one WBTF [sp?] - raleigh. if you get contacted. write me and tell me their phone number. tell them to set up an account. or i can pay.

Why this shit will make them all cum here to the Virtual Greater Free Range ZOGtard Corral & Colostomy Bag News Nutwerk Forum, formerly TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk Forum until the drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot tard rat figured out it was about to croak and made a deal to gun down whatever it found in the parking lot. Now I'm living hand-to-mouth and hoof-to-snout and even with this "Hal Turner Financing" scheme by which ZOG pays for everything, including the bandwidth, etc, still, it don't pay for muh colostomy bags.

Well, the drunken rat's case-worker told me to publish the drunken rat's coonfession so that they can have a slam-dunk at trial, sorta like they did with McVeigh, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Comment

Longtime Anti-Semite Frazier Glenn Miller Confesses to April 2014 Murders

Fat Heidi Beirich, $PLC Yenta-Skank

Longtime Anti-Semite Frazier Glenn Miller Confesses to April 2014 Murders

Audio recordings posted to Vanguard News Network highlight Frazier Glenn Miller's angry confession.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...l-2014-murders
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3077#post13077
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3077#post13077

Two audio files of phone calls taped in October 2014 between Frazier Glenn Miller and neo-Nazi National Alliance member Kevin Alfred Strom were posted to the hate forum Vanguard News Network.

In the audio, posted yesterday, Miller claims to be afraid he will be gagged and barred from taking credit for the murder of three individuals during a shooting spree at Jewish Community Centers in Overland Park, Kan., on April 13, 2014. Miller is facing the death penalty for the shooting.

Miller says unequivocally on the first recording, “I confess” to the shootings. “Why did I do it? Because my conscience compelled me to kill Jews…And I feel perfectly justified.” Miller speaks of having become “Jew-wise” in 1967 and wanting to kill Jews before he died. “My biggest fear is that I would die before I killed Jews," he said.

In the two phone calls, Miller explains that two weeks prior to the shootings he went to the emergency room ill with emphysema and that is “what spurred” him to engage in the shootings. He details his surveillance of the two Jewish centers and the actions he took the day of the shootings.

The audio is graphic, describing the murders in detail as well as why Miller chose not to shoot one person who said she was not Jewish.

Miller, who killed three people who were not Jewish, including a young boy and his grandfather, also says he has no regrets about those he murdered. He blames the victims for having been at a Jewish institution and being “accomplices of the Jews … they are our enemies.” Miller adds that if whites are going to help Jews or interact with Jews, “They are going to have to face the consequences.”

He also states that after the killings he had “never felt such exhilaration. It was overpowering.”

The recordings were posted to VNN by the site’s owner, Alex Linder, also a committed anti-Semite. An email to Linder asking why he chose to post the audio went unanswered.

Miller’s phone calls were arranged by Will Williams, the head of the neo-Nazi National Alliance and a longtime Miller defender. On the recordings, Kevin Strom, who serves as Williams’ main propagandist and blogger, comforts Miller, saying “may the burdens be lifted from your soul even further.” Strom also expresses some concern that the calls may violate his parole status and asks Miller to communicate directly with Williams about disseminating his confession. Strom was convicted of possession of child pornography in 2008 and remains on parole.

Here are the two audio recordings for those who would like to listen. Please be forewarned that they are quite disturbing.

Comment

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...58#post1889058
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3079#post13079
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3079#post13079

Comment

Husband of K.C. victim sues gun sellers

Husband of K.C. victim sues gun sellers

Three were killed in 2014 attack at Jewish center

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4417#post14417

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The husband of one of the three people killed by a white supremacist at two Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City has sued over the sale of the shotguns used in the April 2014 attack.

The lawsuit, filed Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court by Jim LaManno, names Wal-Mart and several other entities, The Kansas City Star reported.

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., 75, of Aurora, was sentenced to death last year for the shooting that killed LaManno’s wife, Terri, 53, at the Village Shalom retirement home in Overland Park, Kansas. William Corporon, 69, and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Underwood, were killed at the nearby Jewish Community Center.

The victims’ family and friends gathered at the Jewish center Tuesday to dedicate a memorial, part of a weeklong series of events meant to foster kindness and interfaith dialogue.

The memorial includes a sculpture attached to an outside wall of the center, featuring three waves of intertwined steel strands that cast different reflections as the sun moves. The theme, “Ripples,” is meant to reflect how the victims’ lives affected others and that all people are interconnected. The memorial also includes a plaque with pictures of the three victims.

“Hate has no place here,” Ace Allen, board chairman of the center, told the nearly 80 people at Tuesday’s ceremony. “We honor them by doing the opposite of destroying, by building, by creating.”

Mindy Corporon, mother of one victim and the daughter of another, read from a journal entry that recalled the tragedy as a “loud explosion that rocked our world. As we pick ourselves up from the rubble, we look for survivors like us. Here we stand, walk and pray. But not alone. Together.”

Jim LaManno’s lawsuit alleges that Miller, who was a felon and prohibited from purchasing guns, used two weapons that were purchased by friend John Mark Reidle: one at a gun show and the other at Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart didn’t respond to an email Tuesday from The Associated Press seeking comment.

jewplin Glob, 13 April 2016, Local Page 6A

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Working...
                        X