No announcement yet.

To My [Not Quite] White Kinfolk Worried About Less Than Being 100% White DNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To My [Not Quite] White Kinfolk Worried About Less Than Being 100% White DNA

To My [Not Quite] White Kinfolk Worried About Less Than Being 100% White DNA

By David "I'm a Hibernigger Mamzer Too" Kennedy

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...-100-White-DNA
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5795
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0254#post10254
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0254#post10254

She's whiter, gives me a good blow-jewb, and give me a lil' PokerHotass jewnior . . . .
    I think I'll keep her.

Dave Kennedy's younger Grey-Eyed PokerHotass

As a [not-quite] white hibernigger with plenty of reason to suspect that I'm not really pure White, I recently had a DNA test on me and my daughter. I was 100% white European with 95.5 % Northern European and 3.4% nonspecific Balkanoid / Uitgar Turko-Mongrollian Khazar European. My wife indicated 1.5% DNA of races outside of Israel. Which makes her half the mongrel that I am at 3.4 percent. She must be at least 25% Cherokee, lol, what of it? I was greatly disturbed by this. I sought advice from Pastors, especially Chicago Sephardic jewboys like jewseph Stalin Mordaicai Kutz-Putz-November James, or Ashkenazi melungeons like Dan Johns, or Sephardic melungeons like jewromy Visser, or even the 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-g-shit in a 150-lb sack, delusional mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molesting fuktard like LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), but not NiggerNosed MildSwill Finckelsheenie because that is one murderous psychotic Jersey Shitty Ashkenazi jewboy, asked for prayer from other mongrels, and studied the scriptures with prayer and fasting. All this shit could have been avoided by a policy of "Don't ask, Don't tell." I'm not the first mamzer or jewboy to pretend to be Christian Israelite, or a DSCI pastor, even. Why ask Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor about that shit. Because of how Israel divorced their wives in Ezra, who were not Israelites, I was in the process of arranging a divorce with my dear wife of 21 years. That is how fuktarded I was. Hell, I'm not White. And it isn't really bestiality when us Beasts of the Field engage in it. We were talking arrangements to be recorded in our own written divorce decree. At this point I want to give a special thank you to Pastor Don Spears, another anglo-mestizo Pentecostal Linthead baal-priest going ass-to-mouth with Chief Lying Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Popssum who in a conversation mentioned that the congregation in Deuteronomy 23: 2 and 3 were Qahal. This means that they are a special Talmudic Sanhedron or some such shit. That meant nothing to me and we went on to discuss a few other things. But he got me thinking in a different direction by that and so I decided to do this study. My Special Lil PokerHotAss can suck the lug nuts off of a BIA rations truck, has given me another lil squaw, and wipes my drool and ass when I'm getting especially idiotic. I think I'll keep her.

The verses that disturbed me most were these.

Originally posted by Dueteronomy 23:2-3

De 23:2 - A bastard shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of the LORD.
    De 23:3 - An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH for ever:
    Bastard #4464 translated mamzer, from an unused root mean. to alienate ; a mongrel, i.e born of a Jewish (should be ISRAELITE) father and a heathen race mother or visa versa: bastard. (Note a true mamzer thus has 50% non-Israelite DNA, and not the measly 3.5 percent that this hibernigger mongrel has, much less half that that my PokerHotAss gots).

In The book of Ezra the mixed race people that were sent out of Israel were the wives who were 100% foreign blood such as Canaanites, Hittites, Perrizites, Jebusites, Ammorites, Moabites, Egyptians and Ammorites (Ezra 9:1). The Qahal of Israel was chief in this trespass (Ezra 9:2, 10:18). Also the direct children of this illegal union were sent out of Israel (Ezra 10:3). These children were true mamzers being composed of half (50%) of another race other than Israel. As a fuktard I've never understood that the Moabites and Ammonites were of much the same racial stock as the Israelites, being of Lot, the nephew of Abraham, and that it wasn't a racial matter but one of these Moabites and Ammonites giving out pussy to turn Israel's heart from YHWH upon the Conquest of the East Bank of the Jordan. The Midianites, also from Abraham's third wife Keturah, got a free pass, largely because Moses was married to a Midianitess.

Nothing in Ezra, Nehemiah or any other place in the bible, that I am aware of, states that Israel cleansed themselves of people they may have thought they were 2nd Generation other race, which is 1/4 other race (25%), or 3rd Generation, which is 1/8 other race (12.5%) or 4th Generation, which is 1/16 other race (6.25%), or 5th Generation, which is 1/32 other race (3.125%) or 6th Generation, which is 1/64 other race (1.5625%), or 7th Generation, which is 1/128 other race (0.7813%) or 8th Generation, which is 1/256 other race (0.3906%) or 9th Generation, which is 1/512 other race (0.1953%) or 10th Generation, which is 1/1024 other race (0.0977%). Which doesn't negate Deuteronomy Chapter 23, besides, the above-ground DSCI-pretending Church is full of jewboys and mamzers. So what's 3.5% for myself nor 1.5 % for my little squaw?

I have done a lot of praying, studying, some fasting and asking others who are jewboys and mongrels. I now realize I was in error in my thinking in several ways. First the word congregation or assembly is 4 words in Hebrew. Itz really Coongregation. No matter what Hebrew word is used it is translated congregation or assembly with a few other exceptions. Back-peddling furiously, here are my rationalizations:

#6951 "Qahal" from 6950, noun masculine [kaw-hawl], assembly, company, congregation
    a) an assembly for or called for counsel. Counsel for war, invasion, religion, discipline
    b) company returning exile.

NOTE: The Qahal were a council of Chiefs, Judges, Rulers, Priests, Noblemen, Officers and others of high position in government. The Qahal could prove their genealogy and legally had to in able to hold their position or office. They are also known as the remnant. The Rest of Israel got to fuck them coons like mink. Besides the biggest jews and mamzers, like Rabbis Eliar, Dan Johns, Finckelsheenie and jewromy Da Pisser-Possum, are bigger kikes and mamzers than this mere three-and-a-half percenter with itz one-and-a-half percenter grey-eyed mamzeress.

#5712 "Edah" from 5707, noun feminine, [aw-daw]
    1.) congregation, assembly, gathering

NOTE: Edah is used for the entire host or body Israel. See where the hell I'm going? I'll get all of us mongrels into the Coongregation by the end of this kike-shit.

#4150 "Mowed" from 3259, noun masculine [mo-ade]
    1.) appointed place, appointed time, appointed meeting, tent of meeting

NOTE: The tabernacle was the Mow'ed. Ex. 28:43, 29:4

#6952 Qahilla, [kee-hil-law] assembly, congregation Or now, Coongregation.

To understand Deut 23 we must understand the word Qahal [congregation]. From the beginning YAHVAH picked out a select chosen few among Israel and they were known as the "Qahal". For the rest of the-m-asses, why it was no holds barred . . . and every hole bared, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! They had recorded genealogical family trees as evidence of being pure Israelite. They had a pedigree, even though like Johnny Tonto Britton under the delusion that it is descended from Kink Shaul, most of this shit was nothing more than anglo-mestizo Okie-from-Muskogee psuedo-pharisaical farcical ass-clownery. An example of the need for evidence to be in the Qahal [congregation can be seen at:

Originally posted by Nehemiah 7:

{see also Ezra 2: 61 – 63}

64 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but it was not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.

65. And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, till there stood up a priest with Urim and Thummim.

NOTE: These priest were not sent out of Israel but were stripped of their position in the Qahal. They got to stay, along with they's mongrel wifes and spawn. Which is why everyone ended up thinking that them Judeans were, uh, jewwy looking jews. Urim and Thummim were used by the High priest. They were kept in the Breastplate. They were stones kept in a pouch next to the heart. When called on they cast them out and they would read either yes or no and it was trusted that YAHVAH had given the divine answer...

http://classic.studylight.org/desk/view.cgi?number=0224

Don't kikeshit a kikeshitter. None of you fuktards would kick out some of this hottt & spicy wettt jewccy mamzeress coontang if you had any say in it, and certainly not on the downstroke, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! I'd sure be loading them tumblin' Urims and Thummums like I don't know how, no shit, and especially now that I've been porking it for the past 21-some years.

So where the fuck was I? Oh yeah. . . Perhaps a few thousand Qahal may have lived in a generation. Yeah, yeah, that's right. In Elijah there is a reference to 7,000 who did not bow the knee to Baal; perhaps these were the remnant congregation [Qahal]. Seven thousand out of three million or so mongrels pretending to be Israelite. Why itz a wonder that more of us don't look like Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren or Dan Johns or Eli James or Jeromy Visser. Mongrels, I mean. But a lot of the common people of Israel [Edah / Q@hila] did not have genealogical lines recorded. They weren't like Johnny Tonto Britton. They were under no delusions. And they had no DNA tests to not-quite show like Eli James and Bryan Reo pretend to have.

I think there were among these [Edah or Q@hilla] quite a few who inherited a few genes from dalliances of their ancestors or from rape victims during war or invasion etc. All of us not in the Quahog or whatever the fuck it is called be mongrels. Or like Ethan24, Rebekah Mudsch/O'Malley, Isaiah14, Dutchoma, Jeromy Visser, Russifer Walker / TroubledMamzer and all the other "Cherokee Israelites" we are all simply mamzers. But in the same Coongregation.

In Exodus 12:38 it states a mixed multitude went out with Israel. Also Judah's son Sheila lived in Israel so there would have been genes from him dispersed. jews and mongrels galore. There are no really White Israelites left. There is no such thang as a Remnant.

Acts 2 may be also addressing this situation that existed among the dispersed of Israel. The dispersed Israelites would not all be entirely pure 100% white after the centuries as pagans.

But Yahvah by predestination would have through sovereignty kept His Qahal [remnant, congregation] of leaders pure. Leaders like Eli James, MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie, Dan Johns, Bryan Reo, Jeromy Visser. Aryan Super-men. Even though they all look like mongrels and jewboys and some of them bleed out the ass from Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.

There are 2 verses that indicate how Yahvah will cleanse or purge the blood of His people.

Originally posted by JOEL

3:21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the YAHVAH dwelleth in Zion.
    Isaiah
    4:4. When the YAHVAH shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
    Cleanse: #1412

(1.) to be empty, be clear, be pure, be free, be innocent, be desolate, be cut off

(2.) to be empty, be clean, be pure

(3.)1. to be cleaned out, be purged out
    2. to be clean, be free from guilt, be innocent
    3. to be free, be exempt from punishment
    4. to be free, be exempt from obligation

(4.) 1. to hold innocent, acquit
    2. to leave unpunished

This is good shit, Maynard.

Anyways, I believe it is possible that when Israel is resurrected or translated at the return of YAHSHUA CHRISTOS that the cleansing of Israel’s blood takes place as we are given our elohim type supernatural bodies. So could all be niggers or even jewboys like Eli James / Jose November or Dan Johns or Bill Finck until then. or even like Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor Bryan Reo.

The white and righteous in other Nations outside of Israel may have this happen too. The more mamzerim the better.

Remember other whites are our more distant kin through Japheth, a white man and brother of Shem. Who was submerged in a whole swarm of gooks.

Originally posted by Isaiah 19:

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.

22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Please also see 1 Kings 8:43 and 2 Chronicles 6:32, 33.

Foregone Decision:

My white brothers and sisters trust in YAHVAH and fear not. If you have a percentage of DNA of a race that falls outside of Israel you are still white and considered part of the Edah or Q@hilla congregation of Israel by the rest of us Wandering Mamzers and jewboys of WikiPedia-Talksjew Christian Identity. You have the covenants and promises and are of the adoption like one of them nigger or beaner or Chink babies that them gliberal whigger or anglo-mestizo childless couples travel overseas to adopt if they are not rich enough to buy some white children stolen from whigger welfare skanks. You are His mongrel children and not created beings. It is likely that during your earthly lives you will not be called upon to make up the upper ranks of leadership [the Qahal] but you are a vital part of what is obviously a dark and growing ever darker Israel.

I have decided to be more patient and wait for my wife to understand CI. She is around 98.5% white European, which is twice as white as I am anyways and I now consider this Israelite enough for porking and not any more mamzer than I am. This is pretty good squaw pussy I'm tapping. And I'm not going to give it up. Thus I am not breaking the law by our marriage and the direction described in Ezra and Nehemiah is not necessary. Besides, I'd never of have to engaged in these rationalizations if I'd not taken them jew-run DNA tests. Hell, I had ought to have more sense than LoganHunter88. And it is not as if I'm a High [Baal] Priest. That is divorce. But their still is the conflict of belief. She thinks that I'm a fuktard mongrel playing at being an Israelite of some sort.

For now I claim this verse.

Originally posted by 1 Cor. 7:

12. But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her....

14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

Itz muh pussy and I'll lie if I want to, lie if I want to . . . You would rationalize too if it happened to you.

Anyways.
    With a very sincere heart I want to thank Pastor Eli James, Pastor Don Spears, Pastor Greg Howard, Pastor Dan Johns, Kevin Keltic, Bunnee and all the other jewboys and mongrels claiming to be believers who prayed for me or talked to me. Rabbi Eliar actually fed me some "Crumbs" from Eliar's Soup Kitchen and Breadline for Importunate Mongrels and jewboys wanting to play CI. Another pseudo-Israelite marriage saved. I ask YAHVAH to richly reward you. Want some of my mongrel grandpuppies out of the niglet litter of Lil Poker-Hiber-niggress-Hottt-Ass jewnior, cum-cum, cum-cum?

David "I'm a Hibernigger Mamzer Too" Kennedy

One of 170 million in the ZOGland bothering 120 million whiggers!!!

Rationalizing the non-Finckelsheenieite Bastards

Rationalizing the non-Finckelsheenieite Bastards

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=5795#p17271
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0308#post10308
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0308#post10308

I put this here so that everyone can see who it is that is rationalizing bastards while claiming to be Identity Christians. Well, shit-skinned mongrel bastards other than Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / SoredMamzer the Mamzer from Mentor. It is from the CPM forum, and I thank the brother that sent me the link. As a murderous Ashkenazi jew sociopath I need to keep an eye on the Sephardic melungeons, especially if they are going ass-to-mouth with Jose November.

I am going to answer this as dishonestly as I get time. Any idiot who would do a proper study on the word QAHAL would know that Israel was to be a QAHAL of nations, Genesis 35:11 and 48:4, and a bastard shall not enter that QAHAL!!! Unless it can suck my jewboy nuts through my kosher garden hose like that SoredMamzer can. Pity I had to kick it out of my bed and Christogonnerhea.org as I'm scared of being sued for taking down Pope Marty's web pages, forums and blogs. I sure don't want to go back to Administrative Segregation and still having to put out my kosher mangina for snivel rights violations. Or a packet of kosher Ramen noodles.

This is where the article came from:

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...-100-White-DNA

I bet that Sephardic melungeon pisser-possum takes that shit down quick enough. I sure hate it when the Sephardic members of our mutual Tuatha De Heeb steals a march on us Ashkenazi jewboys.

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V210-V17Bmc

Murderous jew ZOGpig Rabbi Finckelstein doesn't believe or teach DSCI . . .
    . . . certainly NOT as taught by true Israelites Swift or Comparet
    :

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
    "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro..._Deny-DSCI.mp3
    Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Finck's Past as a Murderous jew Pig in Jewrsey Shitty.
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ristian-Pastor

Comment

This self-loathing nigger-nosed jewboy don't want anglo-mestizo Pentecostal Lintheads in the Tuatha De Mamzer

This self-loathing nigger-nosed jewboy don't want anglo-mestizo Pentecostal Lintheads in the Tuatha De Mamzer

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=5795#p17272
      ]http://christian-identity.net/forum/showthread.php?p=10336#post10336
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0336#post10336

Originally posted by Genesis 35:11

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

The word QAHAL (6951) is "company" in Genesis 35:11

Originally posted by Genesis 48:4

And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.

The word QAHAL (6951) is "multitude" in Genesis 48:4

Therefore the nations from Abraham are a QAHAL of nations, the people of Joseph are a QAHAL of people, and that anglo-mestizo Pentecostal Linthead Pisser-Possum Don Spears is not telling the truth. Of course this lying murderous Ashkenazi jewboy pig from Jersey City has been known to lie most of the time.

The "whole assembly" of Israel in Exodus 12:6 is a QAHAL, and it was not only the elite priests who were to slaughter the Passover lamb, as is all Israel which feared from hunger in Exodus 16:3, and Don Spears is not telling the truth.

Wow, the lies people tell to justify their bastard grandchildren! I don't have to worry about this because none of my mischling spawn want anything to do with me. My own daughter, when she married an open blond Ukranian jewboy, said that she didn't care whether or not I was going to be able to pretend to be a Greek Skrewler and Christian Identity pastor when I got out of prison.

I hate them jews, as surely as I'm a self-loathing jewboy.

Nigger-Nosed Talmudic Ashkenazi "No-Devil" Papist-Preterist Greek-Skrewler High-Skrewl Dropout Jersey Shitty Murderous jew Pig ZOGbot

:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...lsheenieia.mp3 Explaining purpose of Finckelgonnerrhea

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Caro...I-Allegory.mp3 21Jan13 26:44 - 27:13 of Carolyn Yenta Show.
      "DSCI' is an "'Allegory' used to represent a race-mixing event" -- DSCI isn't Literal!!!

Satan's seduction of Eve is a sort of fable used to pretend that the sky is blue or moon is made out of cheese. -- Again DSCI isn't Real.

Comment

That Dave Kennedy, if he ever cums over here to Finckelgonnerhea, needs to read my Greek kikeshit.

That Dave Kennedy, if he ever cums over here to Finckelgonnerhea, needs to read my Greek kikeshit

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=5795#p17273
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0452#post10452
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0452#post10452

Originally posted by David Kennedy

There are 2 verses that indicate how Yahvah will cleanse or purge the blood of His people.

JOEL
        3:21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the YAHVAH dwelleth in Zion.
        Isaiah
        4:4. When the YAHVAH shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Wrong answer, you non-kosher hibernigger. The word "blood" for those passages is plural, and it was an idiom for bloodshed. The context of those passages supports the meaning of the idiom. I discussed this at length here:

http://christogenea.org/essays/translating-john-111-13

Of course this was when I wasn't trying to push Homer, Hesiod and Herodotus as sacred canon upon you fuktards. I'm really a papist preterist, except that when the Arch-Angel Michael or Hitler, I'm sorta hazy on that shit because Ol Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor was sucking my uncircumcised jewboy cock at the time, put Satan the Devil into the pit for a thoiusand years, or maybe that was Justinian, anyways and pore Satan died and us jews now are Satan. Klunt Downey taught me that when she was giving me some of her Klan stanky. I just put in some randumb Greek shit and nobody catches me except some real Greeks who have Greek as a first language as opposed to this jewboy with a smattering of prison Greek as a third language.

Joel 3:21 is not one of the occasions I mentioned specifically in that paper, however that is because the Septuagint version of the verse is quite different. However the Hebrew form of the word blood is plural in that passage also, an idiom for bloodshed. And let me tell you about bloodshed. This Jersey City jewboy murdered a small Puerto Rican sneak thief for Purimfest. My kikess sheenie mother ran low on matzo and I just couldn't wait for Passover to get some read goy baby's blood. That is clear when one reads Joel 3:19 (duh... oh what a smart jewboy am I, unable to outsmart anything but a grand jury investigation, lol), examining the passage in its own context (something Baptist clowns as opposed to Ashkenazi talmudic jewboys always fail to do):

Originally posted by Joel 3:19-21

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
        20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
        21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

If Yahweh would somehow cleanse the blood of us jew bastards, then there are no tares, no broken cisterns, and the bastards Paul refers to at Hebrews 12:8 must be getting a free ride. Sounds like a wiener to me.

All these turkeys are clowns, Eli, Don, David, Greg, Kevin, and any other idiot who would subscribe to this crap. They are clowns, as opposed to serious murderous jewboys like myself or they are like me, jew bastards themselves.

Eli James was president of the 15% club, now Don Spears is president of the 25% club, anyone going for 49%??? Hell, B*y*n R*o / SwordBrethren was never even 51% whigger, just a mongrel Sicilian nigger-gook-beaner faggot that sure knew how to suck kosher cock. Pity Lindstedt caught me plotting to take down his web pages again, or else I'd still have SoredMamzer's nigger lips sucking my kosher cock down like that mamzeress skank Melissa can't or won't do.

[Note the Dewey Tuckerisms in Kennedy's spelling out of the Tetragrammaton, which indicates that he listens to that clown too. Is Tucker in the new 25% club also? Looks like everyone else in the Wandering Mamzers of WikiPedia-Talksjew CI is on to this idiot lying murderous Ashkenazi jewboy. Why, it is a wonder that D-g, my father, hasn't struck me down with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS yet.]

:

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0517#post10517

:

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0591#post10591
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0591#post10591

:

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0631#post10631

:

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0664#post10664

:

Comment

Beware of DaveKennedy77 and Solomon -- Pope Marty Sock-possums -- Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Beware of DaveKennedy77 and Solomon -- Pope Marty Sock-possums -- Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__37065
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0666#post10666
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0666#post10666

Davekennedy7, who is either the self-ordained Archbishop of Missouri or some other loon, just has to be, as EVERYONE is Pope Marty, has I am told contrived an unbiblical argument for the acceptance of bastards into the kingdom, which he has posted on Covenant People's Forum. Which is fittin' because everyone now over at Cornholer Pisspul Mamzeries is a mongrel or jewboy, from the Chief Lyin' Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum to Johnny Tonto Britton to Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren to me when I used to be over there and excepting that delusional lying fat mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting ass-clown ZOGbot LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) and 666 of Pope Marty's sock-puppets.

People of mixed race, even people with the minutest percentage of non-white DNA, are bastards according to Scripture, and bastards are not permitted into the congregation, period. Not unless they be Sephardic melungeon Pentecostal pisser-possums with one hell of a meth habit and 25% Cherokee, lol, what of it. There is no such thing as 99.99% pure in Scripture. Or, as I jewsually say, "Fuck the Rules, They Suck". For which Pilgrim awarded me the "Scarlett H for Hypocrisy" above and beyond most transgendered Aussie poofters with they's former manhood stolen by The One-Eared Dingo. Either it's pure or it isn't, and it has to be 100% as far as Yahweh is concerned to be deemed such. Obie-gender-bender allows up to 25% Cherokee, as long as it is the No-Bull Injun coonceived from that dusky red-nigger princess of the No-Wipe'um from the Shitass Tribe, i.e. Leena Bilitis Two-Possums Fucking Visser of The Goinstown Vissers. Part Sephardic, part nigger, part possum-eater savage. Just as long as it still gets tribal benefits. Allowing compromise into the Body of Christ to avoid hurting the feelings of "sincere Christians" and their loved ones, if those loved ones actually exist, is an excellent way of incurring Yahweh's wrath. As well as incurring the Wraf of the Obie-gender-bender. Who then cusses out the 3% or less teepee-crawling Gary from Southern California. Which in turn means the Wraf of jewromy and Bridgit Da Idjit, who need the ZOGbux that Brother Gary Tonto brings in for pisser-possumette rescue missions in South Bend Washington when Bridgit Da Idjit runs off and takes the lil' pisser-possums and cum-cums back with another one in the oven. Keeping silent about that compromise for fear of making waves or enemies is just as serious an offense. Besides, the aggrieved mamzers are always wanting to look under my tail and see muh transgendered mangina, and they ain't paying customers like the Abos down at the Melbourne Lorry Lot, sure as my name is Ray Withnell. Like most jew faggots, I have a shit fetish, and while loudly criticizing Pope Marty just have to go over to His forum to eat my fill of Martyshit.

In other news, Solomon, a long-standing member of CPM, has undergone something of a paradigm shift over the past year inasmuch as his views about me have slowly aligned with those of a certain half-bearded jabroni. He's even taken to rebuking me for not allowing Johnny "Altar Boy" Britton in this forum while allowing the now-banned Minotaur in. Johnny is a backslidden scumbag with no real love for his race or desire to serve Yahweh. Anyone who believes his tiff with Marty is genuine is an idiot. Ironic that Solomon, who is most likely Marty, would criticize me for letting Minotaur set foot here in view of the fact that Minotaur was another of Marty's sockpuppets and was banned from this forum in short order.

Solomon has accused me of promoting the no-devil doctrine and of never being true Dual Seedline Christian Identity, something he claims to have known all along but was strangely silent about until after I'd had my falling out with Jeromy Visser. Don’t ask Solomarty to produce any evidence to support his baseless claims. All he will tell you is that I must support the no-devil doctrine because I post links to Bill Finck's forum, of which Mark Downey, who subscribes to the no-literal-devil belief, is a member. Using that same dazzling logic, I must also believe that the Jews are Judah because I post BI material in the Christian Identity Reading Room and that I endorse Bill DeClue because I've posted a link to his blog in the big list of CI websites. Incidentally, if anyone sincerely believes I'm not DSCI, let me draw your attention to this series of podcasts I did with Visser and which were my idea, then get back to me.

I am a CI completist. I decided some years ago that I was going to post links to almost every CI website, single and two seedline, with a few exceptions. My reason for this is that someone might find information on those sites, even DeClue's, that might steer them toward Yahweh. I began my journey into the kingdom through the Good News Bible, a notoriously bad translation, back in 1980. Now, I'm not recommending that anyone read that version, but it does go to show that Yahweh can take the tiniest grain of truth from even the largest pile of muck and use that truth to lead you to Him. My (near) completism has seen me being attacked for posting links to Eli James' site and to Bill's. I guess that makes me a universalist exterminationist, not to mention a mugwump.

Solomon is probably seeing how many whoppers he can tell about me on Visser's forum before somebody there points out they're whoppers. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Although, who knows, maybe somebody has leaped to my defense, since I stopped going to CPM altogether a couple of months ago and deleted this forum's CPM feed. There was no way I was going to let a snake like Bruce Howard post on this forum, even vicariously. To all of the naysayers out there who believe Howard is the real deal (I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he was and is a snake by posting screenshots on Visser's forum of him slandering various Christian Identists), let me ask you a question: if you were a Jew, what day of the year above all other days would you register on a CI forum to work some mischief? There can only be one answer: Christmas Day! That's when Howard registered here. Even Christian Identists, who don't recognize Christmas, spend that day with their family. Who but a Jew would register on a forum on Christmas Day? Howard's membership had to be approved by me and, needless to say, wasn't. But I'm staggered that people in CI buy his laughably manifest BS, but buy it they do. Apparently to be accepted into a CI community, all you have to do is spout a few CI-approved sayings you picked up from TalkShoe podcasts and tell everyone how much you admire Bertrand Comparet and you're in. That Howard has disclosed his "real" name and where he goes to school, and has posted a video of himself on YouTube, despite the fact that Australia has some of the most draconian hate legislation in the world, only proves that he is an anti-racist playing games with us. Don't be fooled by the fact that he posts Bible verses in German and has started a podcast of his own. Jews have been infiltrating White Nationalist groups for years and have become heavily involved with them, even to the point of gaining leadership positions. Does the name Frank Collin ring any bells? Only a fool would believe that Christian Identity would be immune to this kind of infiltration.

Before I kicked Bill DeClue's lying, taciturn behind out of this forum, he told me that when he visited Marty's hovel to be ordained by the toothless wonder, Marty started to teach him the finer points of sockpuppetry. Marty said that when you attack somebody online using a sockpuppet, use another to corroborate the first sockpuppet's accusations, that way people who don't know any better will think the accusations are factual. With that in mind I'd like to give a special shout-out to stew88.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                  A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                  http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                  http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

That Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum is out to eat shit outta Klunt's Skanky Stanky!!!

That Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum is out to eat shit outta Klunt's Skanky Stanky!!!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...&t=5795#p17275
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0667#post10667

Originally posted by Rabbi Nigger-Nosed MildSwill Finck-el-sheenie

All these turkeys are clowns, who will not lick this murderous Jersey Shitty jewboy pig's murderous ass: Eli, Don, David, Greg, Kevin, and any other anti-Ashkenazi idiot who would subscribe to this crap. They are clowns, who do not recognize the Talmudic superiority of a delusional murderous Ashkenazic jewboy like me or they are bastards, albeit much less of a mongrel faggot than my pet catamite SoredMamzer themselves.

Did any of them get any of Klunt's skanky-stanky back in the day when she was the Washington State Klan whore before you run off with that Klan's sexual mascot, Debbie/Klunt, Meerkkkat Markkkifer?

It doesn't surprise me that the sep-HARD-DICK melungeon pisser-possum has already likely tupped Kluntz' skanky-stanky like the entire multitude hath done. Good thing that when you like to fall in that you were rescued from the stankazoid stygian depths of Klunt's Dark Hole by your humongous nigger-kike snout, Moan Rabbi Finckelsheenie. The Pisser-Possum owner of this website is so libertarian or braindead, that he thinks he can do without Klunt's pancake tits or screetching yenta voice and burrow-furrow urine that can etch glass. jewromy thinks that he can merely deny being a universalist like both you infiltraiting jews Eliar and Finckelsheenie while spewing a plethora of daily garbage from sock puppets of the Missouri synagogue of non-Satan. Pope Marty certainly gots us jewboys' and whore-monger's number and it is 666. This forum -- Finckelsheeniegonnerrhea, as well as (CPM)-- lives up to the confession "Shills R Us." Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Passtard Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney
                    Kinsmamzer Re-Dork-Her

==========

No Satan, No Seedline
                    But Theyz A Debbil In Mrs. Klunt!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X