X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11/13: The Beginning Of The End?

9/11/13: The Beginning Of The End?

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1252#post11252

[Ed. note: You may have noticed that it's been a long time since I posted anything here. There is a reason for that. I had originally intended to send Pastor Lindstedt a fairly long "heads-up" e-mail, explaining some things that I intended to post, so it wouldn't just be hitting him out of the blue, and him maybe feeling like I had betrayed him.

Due to the nature of what I'm about to post, it remains to be seen whether I will live long enough to post the other material or not. If I'm right about what I think is gonna happen, then I will not, and neither will he, nor likely anyone who I send a link to this thread. ZOG isn't fucking around these days. They've been taking out quite a lot of people over the past couple years, in preparation to the crackdown, which I believe will happen in a matter of months.

Anyone who thinks they're just gonna go quietly into the night has got their heads up their ass. They've got a nasty little plan, which they think is fool-proof, and no amount of pissing and moaning from the Alex Joneses of the world is gonna stop them, either. That's why I'm convinced that, unlike in 2001, when he merely repeated a prediction of Bill Cooper's, probably knowing ahead of time that ZOG intended to take Cooper out, he's not setting any dates for this false flag attack he keeps yapping about. But I will, and, if I'm right, maybe SOME good will come out of my otherwise misbegotten existence.

But, at any rate, I intend to finish the e-mail, if ZOG doesn't kill me first, but this was just too important for me not to post something about it. Incidentally, in the e-mail, I had intended to ask Lindstedt to change my username to "Jack", if that would be possible. If it turns out I'm wrong, or ZOG simply pussies out, (neither of which I think is very likely, but, I suppose, it's possible) and he CAN do so without otherwise altering anything that I've already posted, I would still like him to do so. But, if it can't be done, it can't be done. I was just getting a little tired of being "TrashCanMan72", but I can live with if if I must. And, don't worry, I won't do a Pastor Weibmann on you, later on. If you change it, it will STAY changed for the duration. I don't just do things on a whim. ---TCM72.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, first of all, you may be thinking that I typed in the wrong date in my thread title, but I did not. If I had meant to type "2014", that's what I would've typed, otherwise, I would've simply corrected it. The "13" in my thread title refers not to a year, but rather to the thirteenth anniversary of the original 9/11 attack, which, of course, WILL BE this year, 2014.

You have to understand that the number 13 has a great deal of occult significance, and that is *NOT* lost on these Satan-worshipping vermin who rule this world. The Freemasonic Founding Felons waited until they had thirteen colonies before they decided to launch their self-serving rebellion against the British crown. The Federal Reserve Act was passed in December 1913. Neither of these things are mere coincidence. You need to understand this.

Therefore, it doesn't surprise me, in the slightest, that they would choose the thirteenth anniversary of the original 9/11 attacks to launch the mother of all false flag attacks, in order to save Obongo's flagging popularity, possibly keep the Repulsivecunts from re-taking the Senate, and, ultimately, to brand all of us who refuse to wave the shitrags and toe their little Popperite/neo-con line as traitors and "domestic terrorists" so they can kill us, take our land, and give it to the Chinese to pay off their debt.

As the following YouTube videos show, ISIS, like al-CIA-duh, is a ZOG false front, and will probably take the blame for the attack:

With Fox News Channel already rattling the sabers for another ground war in Iraq, and, possibly, Syria, another attack on Jew York Shitty, with at least twice the casualties of the first 9/11 attack, would have them clamoring for a nuclear strike against Syria, if not an out-and-out invasion, and Obongo would have no choice but to play humble-come-tumble and go along.

Then FNC will lead the charge against any Tea Party-types, either in Congress or at the grass-roots level, who refuse to go along. They will go from Obongo's biggest critic to his biggest booster, literally overnight. Don't expect to see any meaningful dissent against the regime given voice on that channel again. And, with all of the Establishment-type Repulsivecunts beating back their Tea Party challengers, it won't much matter whether they re-take the Senate or not, since they'll be little more than a rubber stamp for Obongo, anyway.

But, if I'm right, and the attack on 9/11/2014 is merely one in which New York is attacked and ISIS is blamed, that will only be the beginning. The Endgame Scenario here is this: ZOG IS ABOUT TO ENGINEER A GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IN ORDER TO CREATE A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT, A ONE-WORLD RELIGION, (probably Obama-worship) AND A ONE-WORLD CURRENCY, WHICH WILL BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!

In order to create such a crisis, another, much bigger false flag will have to take place, and the villain to be blamed must match the magnitude of the attack. For this one, they won't blame ISIS, or any other convenient bunch of ragheads, but, rather, the Chinese. This will be an attack on the nation's electrical grid, and will leave most of the country without power for months!!! My guess is they will stage it sometime in January, with subzero temperatures like we saw last winter leaving thousands of us, ---not coincidentally including many of the regime's biggest critics,--- to freeze to death. If that doesn't break the will of the average whigger and make the Mark of the Beast look good, I don't know what will!!!

THE PROPHECIES OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION ARE ABOUT TO COME TO PASS, AND THE BLOOD-SUCKING ALIEN ANNUNAKI VERMIN ARE MAKING THEM HAPPEN!!! GET READY!!! FOR THE IMMEDATE FUTURE, IT WILL BE ALL YOU CAN DO TO SURVIVE!!! WORRY ABOUT VENGEANCE LATER!!!

Last edited by Jack; 08-31-2014, 03:03 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.
Working...
X