• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russifer Walker's Sicilian-Guido "Zebulon's Scepter" Mamzerology

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1901#post11901

_____

Church of the Sub-Mattoid

A Sheep in Sheep's Clothing Pretending to be a Tedious Tard Whigger

Mary was the Mother of Christ. Some Sicilian melungeoness was the mutter of Russifer.

Mary was the well-corked Mother of Christ. . .
    Some Sicilian melungeoness with a loose coosh was the mutter of Russifer.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2031#post12031
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2031#post12031

Originally posted by Lanya Murray; jew Zealand mamzerskankess

I don't want to be part of this sludge-slinging match wherein this Christian Israelite man beats up on a Sicilian guido jewboy like you Russifer, please remove me from your list in which my mamzeress coosh gets whupped up collaterally. I have found Mr Walkers ecclesiastic comments interesting in a retarded sort of way, and I believe research in all topics must be on going. Could I borrow a teaspoon of Sicilian guido sephardic jew lesbo-yenta-skankess engendering cum-cum, cum-cum from you, Russifer, you mamzer mattoid? Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Lanya, you ignorant mamzeress skankAs a witless and importunate Sephardic Sicilian Hi-Yaller Melungeon quasi-faggot and breeder of mamzeress lesbo-skanks I truly feel that martin is somewhat insane. Not as insane as this witless mongrel infesting See-Eye Dentistry, though. Martin has been very very dismissive over my anal-aggressive fuktardivity so the thing about Lindstedt is that he will eventually stab anyone and everyone who associates with him. Like Johnny "Tonto" Britton, the Lamanite serial polygamist and breeder of red-nigger mamzers and faggots like myself. Why Pope Marty only kept 6-Packkiller and itz entire drunken and thieving red-nigger fambly out of jail and the reservation. Got Tonto $110,000 before like a Pine-Ridge red-nigger Tonto pissed it away. But Tonto got to make a lot of death threats. Same with Wee Willie Bannister, the Cali chickenheaded mongrel. Lindtedt and baker have no answers for addlepated jews and mongrels like me or the ZOG-kernal Khazardick jew Niemela. the Talmudic skrewler and Finnish jewboy. One thang ypu can say about our mamzer brains and theyz' relationship with truth and good sense -- they suffer from "Peter-Dunkin'" -- and they are too small to admit it. That is his modus operendi. Ridiculing Sicilian guido sephardic jew faggots like me. Ad Hominid attacks on a witless mamzer-monkey. In the future I will cuntinually ask the same witless question beloved of a hi-yaller idiot

Do you really believe that Mary took a 104 mile donkey ride? Cum-cum, cum-cum?

. . . My sephardic Sicilian guido hi-yaller niggerkike mammy never was that well corked!!! Nigger dick cum-cum in and hi-yaller Russifer and Ronaldifer witless meliungeon hi-yallers cum-cum, cum-cum out!!!

_____

Comment

Russifer Walker's Sicilian-Guido "Zebulon's Scepter" Mamzerology

This is the Northern Cali Mamzer ass-clown fruit-looping on you agin, Pope Marty, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2050#post12050
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2050#post12050

You're a whackjob lindstedt. I know. I'm an addlepated mongrel living in North Cali myself. I'm growing nigger-weed for the mestizo market. Nobody who is an anonymous mamzer playing See-Eye Dentist cares what you have to say. Go back to sucking off your "gangster bolsheviks"!

Me and Johnny Tonto and Cody Britton are going ass-to-mouth, cum-cum, cum-cum. And we is about to go ass-to-mouth with Obie-gender-bender as well as Da Melungeon lesbo fambily of Russifer Walker, cum-cum, cum-cum.

By the way, I haet you, again, Pope Marty.

Never tAke sErIoUsLy anonYmous taRdS tHAt $pORt mAmzEr-fAGGoT aVaTArdS.

Never take seriously anonymous tards that sport jewess avatars.

Comment

As a Sephardic Melungeon I Agree With Bro Russifer . . . Us Sephardic Melungeon Ass-Clowns Are Full of Shit, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

As a Sephardic Melungeon I Agree With Bro Russifer . . .
        . . . Us Sephardic Melungeon Ass-Clowns Are Full of Shit, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2052#post12052
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2052#post12052

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, THIS IS RUSSIFER'S FAGGOT SEPHARDIC MELUNGEON BROTHER, WHOSE E-MAIL IS BEING USED BY RUSSIFER, WHO IS THE REALLY REALLY FUKTARDED SEPHARDIC MELUNGEON HI-YALLER BROTHER, WHO SPAWNS THEM FAGGOTS LIKE MAD BECAUSE MY MOTHER TREATED ME LIKE A SQUIRREL AND BIT OFF MY NUTS AND SO I BECOME THE MAIN FAGGOT, ALTHOUGH RUSSIFER LIKES TO CATCH AS WELL AS PITCH, CUM-CUM, CUM-CUM!!!

I DON´T KNOW WHAT AN EDOMITE JEW IS. WELL, ACTUALLY I DO BECAUSE I IS ONE, BUTT LIVING IN SPAIN AS I NOW DO, (THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY ON MY BRAIN, CUM-CUM, CUM-CUM) I ONLY KNOW WHAT SEPHARDI JEWS LIKE ELI JAMES/jEWSEPH STALIN KUTZ-PUTZ-NOVEMBER ARE LIKE UNLIKE THE ASHKENAZI jEWS LIKE RABBI NIGGER-NOSED BAAL FINCK AND THAT IS MORE INTELLECTUAL RATHER THAN EXPERIENTIAL BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PLUNDERED MUH ASS-PUSSY LIKE THEM ASHKENAZI jEWS AT JEWLIARRD DID, CUM-CUM, CUM-CUM AND MUH MANGINA IS STILL STRETCHED OUT. ALL OF US MELUNGEON SICILIAN jEW MONGRELS LOOK LIKE AND TALK LIKE JEWS.

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH OF ANY MATER -- MY MATER WAS LIKE A SQUIRREL, SHE BIT OFF MUH NUTS BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH SICILIAN PULLED-PORK TO GO AROUND AND SHE LEFT RUSSIFER TO BREED MORE FAGGOTS AND LESBIANS THAT RUSS IS NO FORM OF OPEN JEW, OR SICILIAN CATHOLIC, AND I DON´T KNOW IF HE EVEN HAS ANY CONTACTS WITH PROTESTANT RELIGION. FOR AWHILE HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE MORMONS BUT THEY FIGURED OUT THAT RUSSIFER WAS A TEDIOUS SICILIAN GUIDO jEW FUKTARD AND RUN RUSSIFER OFF LIKE YOU SEE-EYE DENTISTS NEED TO DO. EVEN A FUKTARD ASS-CLOWN LIKE RUSSIFER WILL EVENTUALLY GET THE HINT SO HE WITHDREW FROM THAT RATHER QUICKLY.

ACTUALLY ALL ORGANIZED RELIGIONS ARE NONSENSE. BEING MEAN TO US SICILIAN GUIDO WOP SEPHARDIC jEW MELUNGEON FAGGOTS . . . SAYING THAT YOU MUST PUT A CORK AND NOT A PECKER IN jEWR MAN-PUSSY. NOT ENJOYING MONGREL jEW BLASPHEMY. CUM-CUM, CUM-CUM!!! AS A SICILIAN GUIDO jEW MELUNGEON ASS-CLOWN FAGGOT I CAME TO REALIZE THAT ALL HIGHLY TV EVANGELIST PROGRAMS, ESPECIALLY JOHNNY TONTO BRITTON, ARE ABSOLUTE ISRAELI ZIONIST SHILLS.

THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED CHRIST FOR ISREAL. THE ONES WHO HAVE SOLD OUT TO A MONEY IRS DEDUCTION LAUNDERING SCHEME MENTION THE WORD ISREAL EVERY FEW SECONDS.

JOEL OSTEEN OR OTHERS DON´T DO THAT. WHENEVER YOU HEAR THE WORD ISREAL EVERY 5 SECONDS AND HOW THEY ARE AMERICA´S BEST DEMOCRATIC FRIENDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC FREE SOCIETY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, YOU KNOW THAT THE PASTOR IS A BULL SHIT ARTIST. AT THE END THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT MONEY WHICH COMES IN TAX DEDUCTABLE, AND A PORTION IS RETURNED TO PAY FOR MORE TV PRODUCTION EXPENSES TO KEEP THE PONZI SCHEME GOING.

IN ANY CASE, AS RUSS IS NOT CIRCUMCISED, I DOUBT THAT HE WOULD BE VERY ELIGABLE TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
        OR THE SINAGOGUE OF SATAN.

FORGET ABOUT RELIGION AND IT´S REGULATIONS FOR THE MOST PART.
        THE BIBLE IS SO FORGED, EDITED, CENSORED AND DELETED IN THE COUNCIL OF NICEA THAT IT IS BEREFT OF MOST OF IT´S CONTENT.
        `
        I UNDERSTAND THAT THE HAG NAMADI TEXT OF THE GOSPEL OF ST. THOMAS IS VERY INTERESTING AND DISCUSES OTHER MATTERS. ALSO IN EGYPT IS THE GOSPEL OF MARY.
        AND THE PRIESTS AND PASTORS HATE ALL THIS BECAUSE IT CAUSES THEM TO THINK. THEY DON´T LIKE TO THINK AND THEY DON´T WANT YOU TO THINK.
        ONLY DONATE MONEY.

I LIKE MY JERUSALEM BIBLE WHICH WAS RESEARCHED BY THE CATHOLICS AND HAS MANY ITEMS LACKING IN OTHER BIBLES, WHICH EVANGELISTS DISMISS. I HAVE SEEN DIRECT EVIDENCE THAT THE EVANGELISTS ARE USING THIS RELIGION AS AN ISREAL MIND AND BRAINWASHING TOOL TO GET YOU TO BELIEVE THAT JERUSALEM IS WHERE THE HOLY LAND IS.
        THERE´S NOTHING HOLY ABOUT IT ANYMORE ESPECIALLY SINCE ARIEL SHARON, MAY HE BURN IN HELL, TRASHED THE PLACE BY PUTTING HIS FAT ASS IN THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE LIKE TO PRAY. HE WENT THERE TO INSTIGATE AND INSULT. AND GOD GAVE HIM 8 YEARS IN A HOSPITAL BED IN A COMA, SHITTING AND PISSING IN HIS OWN BED.

MAY NETANYAHU FOLLOW IN HIS BEDPAN RITUALS BUT NOT IN A COMA.
        I WANT HIM TO BE AWARE OF THE WHOLE DEGRADATION WHICH HE HAS COMING TO HIM.

IF YOU DON´T LIKE RUSS, LET IT BE FOR SOME TRUTH. BUT NOT BECAUSE HE IS NOT A JEW. OR A KHAZAR EITHER.

HE HAS NO ORIENTAL TAINT OF JEWISH BLOOD FROM REMOTE TIMES TILL NOW. IF YOU HOLD ANY OPINIONS ON ANYTHING, LET THEM BE SERVED BY TRUTH AND VERITABILITY. RW

Russifer's Hi-Yaller Sicilian Sephardic Melungon Brother . . .

Many of us Sicilian Sephardic jew Hi-Yaller Melungeons
        can impersonate Aryan Israelites!!!

Comment

Tear Down the Temp-el of the Tuatha De Mongrel

Tear Down the Temp-el of the Tuatha De Mongrel

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2326#post12326
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2326#post12326

Fellow Israelites -- It’s time now to bring down the temple. Samson brought down the temple in Jud 16:30. He was strong and decided to do something about it as the Philistines were destroying the Israelites. Much as now except the enemy is the jews, mixed race genetically inferior and nothing but evil liars. All I have been hearing for the last over 25 years about the jews is how evil they are etc. And yet no one has ever decided to do anything about it. The present approach is NOT working. We need to do something new.

Samson’s strength was his physical size and strength. He placed himself between the two main pillars of the temple, brought it down and destroyed the temple and many Philistines in the process.

The House of Israel is in much the same situation now. We are being destroyed every day and we all know it. We call ourselves “Identity” and believe ourselves to be the most knowledgeable, correct and genetically superior people on the face of the earth yet we are being crushed by the genetic trash.

Samson’s strength was physical. Our strength is knowledge. Daniel Webster said, “There is nothing so powerful as the truth”. I deeply believe that. There is no come back on the truth and the truth will always defend itself. “My people perish due to lack of knowledge”. Hos 4:6
          Lets break the back of the jews and their pillar of strength which is that Christ descended from Judah. Brake that strength and they become nothing but pieces. They have no defenses on this matter. Let’s assign all of the non-sense about Judahites etc. as nothing but serious deceit. All jews are evil. There are no good figs. If I am wrong tell me who they are. All Judah was numbered and counted with the Canaanite Shelahites for over 500 years and separated in the Promised Land. Talk about integration. Let’s not waste time discussing what we all know.

For the last 2 months I have been deeply involved in biblical study including Strong’s to make sure that the various Hebrew and Greek words were properly translated. I KNOW FOR AN ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that Christ descended from Joseph and NOT from Judah. Yes most Identity pastors have been shell shocked but right is right and stupidity is stupidity. You cannot respond to the Shelahite, Pharez/Zerah incest/whoredom, Mary’s 93 mile donkey ride, Joseph being magnified, blessings etc. You cannot do it and I know it. I have simply done my homework and have jabbed on several TalkShoe programs as well as via e-mails. No response. I jabbed from a position of knowledge and strength.

Well let’s put Osteen, John Hagee, Billy Graham, Trinity Broadcasting and the other jew loving whores together with all of the Southern Baptist and evangelical whores on the defensive and not let go. They won’t have any answers either! I have basically lived in the South for the last 40 years. Southerners are dumbasses because generally they believe that the truth is to be found in the Judah loving Baptist churches and seminaries. They have been cursed by Yahweh for this ignorance having the lowest educational levels, income, destruction of basic industries, health security of any group in the country.

How do we do it. Well we do not have control of the banks, politicians, media, are not dollar wealthy, do not have the Congress and the seminaries in our hip pocket. We do have knowledge, e-mail, Internet sites. Let’s use our resources and change the world before it eliminates us.

This is our time, not Gideon’s, Moses’ etc. We can stop playing the stupid and ultimately destructive game of that is what has been taught for the last 30-40 years. I have a degree in religion, I went to seminary and that is what they taught etc. Big Deal. Truth is truth and all else means NOTHING.
          Degrees are honors of men. Let’s not forget that.

The year is 2015. We are not Swift, Comparet, Butler etc. We are standing on their shoulders and should be able to see much farther than they did and illuminate the world with our powerful beacon. Hopefully Yahweh will bless us for it.

We have control of several websites, TalkShoe programs, and e-mails. We can communicate the truth and no one can stop us. If you are going to let your ego get in the way and be as they historically do in Italy, sempre cosi, always thus, then live in an eternity of time regretting the loss of this opportunity and may Yahweh deservedly curse you for it..

Passover is coming up. We can utilize this first Feast of the year to promulgate this message. Let’s start the Passover at Sunrise and not at the jew, arab, Iranian, Babylonian etc. sundown. The House of Israel was always opposite to what the jews, japs, chinks, Iranians and other mud races of the earth did. Solar calendar starting at sunrise. Mary (Matt 28:1) went to the sepulcher at the beginning of the day at dawn.

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. I don’t ever want Yahweh to tell me, Russ you knew and were afraid to do anything about it. I would rather try and fail then ever be accused of being afraid to do something. Gideon (Jud 7:20) had a few men and limited resources. He had a trumpet and we have an Internet. Which is more powerful with worldwide capability?

Or we can continue supporting the classical definition of insanity, doing the same thing thousands of more times expecting something to change.

_____

Comment

I jewst got back from Buddy Johnson's Ephraim Scepter sheep-killing ass-over ceremonies and want to debate something stupid with normal See-Eye Dentis

You might be a Bl-ASS-Femur if you believe in what the Bible says and not in the Nude Cornholer Coonvenent as recently discovered by Russifer.

. . . I jewst got back from Buddy Johnson's Ephraim Scepter throat-slitting sheep-killing [p]ass-over ceremonies and want to debate something stupid with "normal" See-Eye Dentists

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2431#post12431
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2431#post12431

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
            Dewey Tucker <deweyhtucker@gmail.com>
            cc: brucehoward <brucehoward@hotmail.com.au>,
            bydpastordan@yahoo.com,
            Mary America <blushingmaryamerica@yahoo.com>,
            Pastor Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
            John Britton <copterav8r@msn.com>,
            drjameswickstrom@gmail.com,
            donbro8729@bellsouth.net,
            Eli James <elijames@att.net>,
            Greg Howard <ghoward@rochester.rr.com>,
            hard2440@yahoo.com,
            Judith Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>,
            Jean-claude Lagrange <jclagrange@yahoo.com>,
            Joseph Krill <jskrill@windstream.net>,
            loganhunter88@yahoo.com,
            lastunicorn@tds.com,
            S M K <marshalofsalem@yahoo.com>,
            msb101644@bellsouth.net,
            Paul Schlegel <TruthwChrist@msn.com>,
            Rick Phillips <ricksfaith62@yahoo.com>,
            David X <realamerican357@gmail.com>,
            randy_gray@hotmail.com,
            ricniemela@earthlink.net,
            Skip Baker <skipbaker8@gmail.com>,
            Steve Miller <ssmiller88@gmail.com>,
            Bryan Reo <teutoniccrusaders@yahoo.com>,
            Buck McHugh <VikingBuck@gmail.com>,
            willmill13@yahoo.com,
            William Bannister <williamjbannister@gmail.com>,
            Administrator <Yahwehsfeastdaysite@epix.net>,
            yoseph13@yahoo.com
            date: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 5:35 PM
            subject: RE: Understanding DSCI April 1, 2015 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe? April 1, 2015 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CDT
            mailed-by: windstream.net

Martin -- I was away for the last 5 days. I am now home. I did not realize how corrupt and vicious dewey is/was. Why wont he debate with me. He has been spreading lies for the last 30-40 years and he does not have the guts to admit it. He distorts everything I say to fit to his OLD and WRONG ideas and call them lies. No the Bethlehem in Micah 5:2 is the same Bethlehem in Matt 2:6, in Zebulon about 3.7 miles west of Nazareth only the words have been changed to show that yahshua was allegedly born in Judea.

When can I come on your program Dewey and we can have some fun and see who is telling the truth. If you believe that Judah was an ancestor of Yahshuha you are a
            BLASHPHEMER.

Dewey you cannot change the scriptures. It is you who have not read them or if so you have been brainwashed byh the jew scribes lies that are ages old.

russifer

P.S. I'm going to call you after getting back from Buddy Johnson and being traumatized by seeing a sheep getting itz throat cut and cooked for Passover. I'm going to make arrangements for me to spew some maximum retardation on jewr show Understanding Dual-Seedline Christian Identity on Wednesday April 8, 2015 @ 8:00 pm CDT, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Here is jewr recording of doing so:

Download and listening link:
            http://mamzers.org/useful/CNForum/as...515-174131.mp3

_____

Comment

Dewey Tucker kicked my Uncle Neumann out of NEWS because of race-mixing, Pope Marty told him that us Okie-tard Brittons are injuns all along

Dewey Tucker kicked my Uncle Neumann out of NEWS because of race-mixing, Pope Marty told him that us Okie-tard Brittons are injuns all along

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2433#post12433
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2433#post12433

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
              cc: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
              Dewey Tucker <deweyhtucker@gmail.com>,
              brucehoward <brucehoward@hotmail.com.au>,
              "bydpastordan@yahoo.com" <bydpastordan@yahoo.com>,
              Pastor jewronomo Chief Lying Running Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
              Wick Da Dick "drjameswickstrom@gmail.com" <drjameswickstrom@gmail.com>,
              "donbro8729@bellsouth.net" <donbro8729@bellsouth.net>,
              Eli jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James <elijames@att.net>,
              Greggie the Skillit-Likkin' Tard Howard <ghoward@rochester.rr.com>,
              "hard2440@yahoo.com" <hard2440@yahoo.com>,
              Judith Dickstrom Hump #2 Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>,
              "loganhunter88@yahoo.com" <loganhunter88@yahoo.com>,
              "lastunicorn@tds.com" <lastunicorn@tds.com>,
              "msb101644@bellsouth.net" <msb101644@bellsouth.net>,
              "randy_gray@hotmail.com" <randy_gray@hotmail.com>,
              "ZOG-kernal Khazar-Dick Niemela / Niemetoad/tard/turd" <ricniemela@earthlink.net>,
              Bryan is pounding my mangina even as I squeak Reo <teutoniccrusaders@yahoo.com>,
              Buckifer McHugh <VikingBuck@gmail.com>,
              "willmill13@yahoo.com" <willmill13@yahoo.com>,
              William Wee-Silly Bannister <williamjbannister@gmail.com>,
              "yoseph13@yahoo.com" <yoseph13@yahoo.com>
              date: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 6:05 PM
              subject:Dewey Tucker kicked my Uncle Neumann out of NEWS because of race-mixing, Pope Marty told him that us Okie-tard Brittons are injuns all along Re: Understanding DSCI April 1, 2015 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe? April 1, 2015 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CDT
              mailed-by: msn.com

Russifer - I had heard from Buck McHugh, that according to our deal with Ol' Niggerlips / SwordBrethren / Cryin ' Lyin' Bryan that my pissing and moaning against Dewey Tucker is allowed and I don't have to pay off in extra red-nigger man-pussy because Dewey is on Pope Marty's side, if any. So I'll lie that the old senile cross-eyed Melungeon Jewey had pussied out and refused to debate you on Big Pussy's / Pope Marty's Understanding CI Dentistry Talkshoe program.

That danged Dewey kicked out muh Uncle Neumann out of NEWS and Pope Marty told Dewey not to bother -- us red-nigger Brittons are Okies from Muskogee and Pentecostal Lintheads to boot. I've decided to becum-cum a gay Mor[m]on Lamanite Polygamist and the jewcy mamzer-fruit of my loins, Six-Dottir wants to get in some heavy carpet-munching action with jewr own lesboskank daughter. Cody wants to "meat" jewr melungeon faggot brother Ronald McDonald Leforge Walker as well, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Hail Firewater!!!

I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

Father, thanks for sending that last child-support check before going all &quot;Bruceifer Jenner&quot;, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Father, thanks for sending that last child-support check before going all "Bruceifer Jenner", cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2442#post12442
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2442#post12442

Originally posted by 6KILLER View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2433#post12433
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2433#post12433

to: Russell Walker <littlefarm1@windstream.net>
                cc: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
                Dewey Tucker <deweyhtucker@gmail.com>,
                brucehoward <brucehoward@hotmail.com.au>,
                "bydpastordan@yahoo.com" <bydpastordan@yahoo.com>,
                Pastor jewronomo Chief Lying Running Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
                Wick Da Dick "drjameswickstrom@gmail.com" <drjameswickstrom@gmail.com>,
                "donbro8729@bellsouth.net" <donbro8729@bellsouth.net>,
                Eli jewseph Stalin Kutz-Putz-November James <elijames@att.net>,
                Greggie the Skillit-Likkin' Tard Howard <ghoward@rochester.rr.com>,
                "hard2440@yahoo.com" <hard2440@yahoo.com>,
                Judith Dickstrom Hump #2 Nipps <saltboxherbs@verizon.net>,
                "loganhunter88@yahoo.com" <loganhunter88@yahoo.com>,
                "lastunicorn@tds.com" <lastunicorn@tds.com>,
                "msb101644@bellsouth.net" <msb101644@bellsouth.net>,
                "ZOG-kernal Khazar-Dick Niemela / Niemetoad/tard/turd" <ricniemela@earthlink.net>,
                Bryan is pounding my mangina even as I squeak Reo <teutoniccrusaders@yahoo.com>,
                Buckifer McHugh <VikingBuck@gmail.com>,
                "willmill13@yahoo.com" <willmill13@yahoo.com>,
                William Wee-Silly Bannister <williamjbannister@gmail.com>,
                "yoseph13@yahoo.com" <yoseph13@yahoo.com>
                date: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 6:05 PM
                subject:Dewey Tucker kicked my Uncle Neumann out of NEWS because of race-mixing, Pope Marty told him that us Okie-tard Brittons are injuns all along Re: Understanding DSCI April 1, 2015 -- What is Christian Identity and What Do We Believe? April 1, 2015 9:30pm EST/8:30 pm CDT
                mailed-by: msn.com

Russifer - I had heard from Buck McHugh, that according to our deal with Ol' Niggerlips / SwordBrethren / Cryin ' Lyin' Bryan that my pissing and moaning against Dewey Tucker is allowed and I don't have to pay off in extra red-nigger man-pussy because Dewey is on Pope Marty's side, if any. So I'll lie that the old senile cross-eyed Melungeon Jewey had pussied out and refused to debate you on Big Pussy's / Pope Marty's Understanding CI Dentistry Talkshoe program.

That danged Dewey kicked out muh Uncle Neumann out of NEWS and Pope Marty told Dewey not to bother -- us red-nigger Brittons are Okies from Muskogee and Pentecostal Lintheads to boot. I've decided to becum-cum a gay Mor[m]on Lamanite Polygamist and the jewcy mamzer-fruit of my loins, Six-Dottir wants to get in some heavy carpet-munching action with jewr own lesboskank daughter. Cody wants to "meat" jewr melungeon faggot brother Ronald McDonald Leforge Walker as well, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Hail Firewater!!!

I'm so proud that you are supporting jewr fellow piss-pul of color within See-Eye Dentistry against Pope Marty the Big Pussy. Da Whyte Mans ought to let drunken injuns who have already pled guilty to domestic violence against theyz' squaws allow such to ambush them at the local Rameys with the ASS-stance of the Granby Piglice.

You have never fucked outside jewr race and can't be called a "squawman" by Pope Marty because you have always been a delusional red-nigger.

By the way, Cody so wants you to recognize him now that you are going all "Brucifer Jenner" and becum-cummin' a SoredMamzer shemale on us all, but LegalMamzer Britton in Alaska and the other red nigger son in jew England and the two other squaws, their mothers, want you to stay away because you are rather mean and violent when drunk or strung out on the Oxycontin / Hillbilly Heroin.

Say hello to Condom-Ewe, Hanna Cuntana, Jasmine Colemamzer (like the way she is taking up with the Hispanic jewboy -- I'll send a gift certificate to Taco Bell for the nuptials), the mini-mamzeress who wil keep you out of the nursing home on the day certain and soon when you are broke and chemically dependent and in the Ol' Red-Nigger's Rest Home, and Lil' Retardess. And keep them child-support checks cum-cum cum-cummin you deadbeat Penteco$tal Lamanite polygamous red-nigger.

Hell-o!!! I'm Rabanger Clitorissen 6Dottir Britton . . .
                . . . Johnny Tonto Britton's Sixth Daughter by 6Killer's Fourth Squaw!!!

Better keep that child-support cum-cummin Johnny Tonto Britton!!! Or there will be feral mamzeressen teef at jewr drunken red-nigger throat!!!

Comment

Working...
                X