Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cast into Hell . . . by the murderous Khazar jew pig Rabbi Baal Finck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast into Hell . . . by the murderous Khazar jew pig Rabbi Baal Finck!!!

Cast into Hell . . .
    . . . by the murderous Khazar jew pig Rabbi Baal Finck!!!
    Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...by-bill-finck/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2168#post12168
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2168#post12168

Okay, well slander is off the agenda for this Christian Identist, unless it be against Pope Marty, and jewronomo Visser/Chief Runnin' Lyin' Sephardic Melungeon Pisser-Possum, and BruceiferCoward6933, the schidzo jewboy that looks like it always wants to piss on the electric fence, and LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) and The One-Eared Dingo, and a few others this tranny poofter former pisser-possum could name as it must be every white man or woman who names the name of Christ, so I'm not going to return fire to Rabbi Nigger-Nosed Baal/Bill Finck, who on the 02/06/2015 edition of his podcast called me a clown -- one of the few English words this former yeshiva student knows how to pronounce right and told me -- the original mamzerkike tranny poofter-possum -- to go to hell, figuratively I presume, because Bill doesn't believe in a literal hell because that is where the father of Hittite / Khazar / Ashkenazi jews cum-cum, cum-cum from, but I am going to set the record straight. Sorta.

So what led Bill to cast me into gehenna in an orange afro wig and wettt transgendered mangina like Melissa Epperstein, honking a bicycle horn?

I presume it's partly because of this rewritten description of his audio feed, which I posted in the "Feed Me Cawk " section here.

Originally posted by Obiegenderbender cum-cum cum-cum

Podcasts from that now openly "No Debbil" jewboy Bill Finck, who now that everyone knows that it is a jew doesn't teach what is traditionally known as Dual Seedline Christian Identity — Bill the jew doesn't believe in a supernatural Satan who is the baal-finck baby-daddy — but is very strong on the white racial Ashkenazi jew purity message of the Talmud and anti-Bible, which is more than I can say for some people who claim to be DSCI, and ancient history as it pertains to the legitimate Canaanite jews pretending to be the Israelites of the Bible.

In the original description, I didn't make any mention of his not believing in a literal Devil, because I wasn't aware that that's what he believed. Now that Rabbi Finck is an open jewboy, time to change my story. I don't read everything Bill posts or listen to all or even most of his podcasts. After all, what does genuine See-Eye Dentistry have to do with reading Wikipedia articles about Hitler being the ArchAngel Michael? Or how the Canaanite Phoenicians were Israelites? Or murdering sundry Puerto-Rican sneak thieves and pretending that 12.5 years in federal prison in the AdSeg Unit was a two-week camping trip? I hadn't even heard the one in which he has a go at me, until somebody asked me why we had a falling out. My initial response was basically what falling out? The reason I changed the description is that Bill isn't what I would call Two Seedline Christian Identity, though I'm sure that as a caught jewboy he would disagree vociferously with that assessment. And he is welcome to his opinion, as I am mine. I'm still hoping to give that jewboy's two-inch foreskin intimate acquaintance with the Ol' Obie-gender-bender's tonsils, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Bill says that the no-Devil issue is a peripheral one. Peripheral to whom? To him and others of the No Devil persuation, like Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney and Klunt Downey of the Sapphiracy of Klunt, sure, but not to everyone in CI. Not even most in CI. We leave a noticeable hole in the Bible if we remove a literal Devil from it and attempt to replace him with nothing but human devils. Is it an issue worth risking divisions over? No. Certainly not when everyone is agreed that I'm a tranny poofter. Very few are. That's why all of the links to Bill's sites and podcasts posted here haven't been deleted and won't be deleted. At least not yet. Not unless I can find someone who I can agree with like I used-to-could with the Pisser-Possum. They won't be deleted even though I couldn't disagree with him more over the no-Devil doctrine and the every-Israelite-who-has-ever-lived-will-be-saved doctrine. I'm pretty much out of the Anti-Pope Marty Alliance. Any division is caused by Bill, not me. I haven't called him a clown or vowed not to link to his website. I'm so wanting that two-inches of uncut kike foreskin to penetrate muh transgendered mangina. If he was so up in arms about what I said in regards to people who teach the no-Devil doctrine, then he should have done what the Bible prescribes, and that is to approach me in private and discuss the matter with me. But no, that was too much to ask. Instead he circumvented that directive and went straight into rant mode on his podcast. Hurt my feelings, cum-cum, cum-cum.

My policy on what sites I'll link to and what sites I won't is that if a website has in my estimation some value for our people and might steer them in a Christly direction, then I'll post a link to it. That, and it is Auntie-Marty. Bill does some invaluable work in the area of ancient history and how it relates to our people and is uncompromising on the matter of racial purity for us Khazar jews, so those are two very good reasons to continue linking to his sites. His opinion of me is irrelevant. This shouldn’t be seen as a vicarious apology from me to Bill, because it isn't. I have nothing to apologize for, and I'm sure that Bill is adamant that he has nothing to apologize for either. Why, below is an example of Finckelsheenie's Improbable History, with Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor as Shermamzer:

Bill left me with the impression that I pretty much demanded he give me a working audio feed to his website. I did no such thing. I've always wanted to suck Rabbi Finckelstein's kike cawk. So I made two lewd and lascivious homoerotic comments about the Christogenea audio feed of late. The first I posted in the Running-in the Forum thread of my forum, which I've also posted below.

The Christogenea audio feed is no longer updating. I've contacted Bill Finck about the problem but have yet to receive a reply. If I don't hear from him in a week or so, I'll have to replace it with something else.
    I'd like to post the feed to at least one CI site in the feed section but at the rate the *Christian Identity Movement is further dividing up into isolated, warring factions, all of which, if the scuttlebutt is true, are run by Jews and homos, I may have to post a feed to a secular site.

*Not to be confused with Christian Identity, aka Christianity. The CI Movement is a political movement made up of people who proclaim their particular spin on CI doctrine as the genuine, real-deal, Yahweh-approved spin on CI doctrine and possess the supernatural power to transform you into a Jew or a homo or a fed agent instantaneously, if you're not one or more of these already, the second you have a falling out with them.

When I wrote that I would delete the feed if I didn't hear from Bill in a week, I didn't mean for it to be taken as a threat. I just don't see any point in posting a feed to a website if it isn't updated. I decided that if I didn't hear from Bill within the allotted time frame, I would keep the feed but put it in a special section that only members could see, until I heard from Bill, if I heard from him. At any rate, I found a working audio feed on Christogenea and posted that. But judging from Bill's incendiary tone on his podcast, I doubt that the feed will continue to update for long. If it doesn't, then I shall delete it.

This is the email I sent him.

G'day Bill

Your audio feed isn't updating on my forum.

According to my admin panel, this is the problem:

Validation Results for http://christogenea.org/audio/feed
    • HTTP Status Code: 404 ()
    • XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 33

Yahweh bless!

Obie

No threats there, real or implied. The only other thing I can think of that's raised Bill's ire are some comments I made about no-Devil theorists on my last podcast. I don't recall slandering anybody in that podcast, but maybe Bill or one of his associates misconstrued it as slander. Who knows? If he thinks my commentary on no-Devil believers is harsh, he should check out Clifton Emahiser's sometime, which are posted on his own website no less. Clifton doesn't spare the pejoratives in relation to Bill's 2IC, Mark Downey. Is Clifton too a clown who can go to hell, Bill? Anyway, I've never said that people who subscribe to the no-Devil doctrine aren't Christians or can't make worthy contributions to Christian Identity. I just don't believe they are Two Seedline.

It's amazing how in the same breath Bill can accuse me of causing divisions, then slander me as a clown and tell me to go to hell. But then, of course, Bill will justify that by saying that all people who "stir up strife" are clowns and deserve to go to hell. In Bill's mind, slander is fine and dandy as long as you preach more critical doctrine faithfully. Besides, it's not slander if he says it.

Obie and out (honk, honk).

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166
Working...
X