Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZOG FiBbIe False-Flag Operation Nets One Pore Missery Whigger Playing Aryan Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOG FiBbIe False-Flag Operation Nets One Pore Missery Whigger Playing Aryan Nations

ZOG FiBbIe False-Flag Operation Nets One Missery Whigger Playing Aryan Nations

Missouri man supposedly plotted to kill Obama with informant posing as white supremacist: feds are really gonna fuck over this [probably innocent] fool

REUTERS
    18 MAR 2015 AT 07:44 ET

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/m...remacist-feds/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2333#post12333
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...129#post423129
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2333#post12333

Don't you end up like Cameron James Stout . . .
    . . . Looking at the end of your life thanks to talking to ZOGbot tards . . .
    . . . Cut the cable and get onto Direct Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and wait for the Great Tribulation.

A Missouri man was charged on Tuesday with threatening several times to shoot U.S. President Barack Obama in meetings with an informant and an undercover officer who posed as a member of a white supremacist group, prosecutors said.

Cameron James Stout, 24, of Stover was arrested on Tuesday and remains in custody after an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Jefferson City, Missouri’s capital, prosecutors said.

An informant told a Morgan County sheriff’s deputy that Stout had asked him on Thursday for a high-powered rifle and assistance in a plan to shoot the president in the next few weeks, an affidavit attached to the criminal complaint said.

Over the next few days, the informant, a former member of the Aryan Nation, met with Stout and agreed to put him in touch with a high-ranking member of the organization who could help him obtain a rifle and plan the attack, the affidavit said.

Stout drew diagrams of the Washington, D.C., area and talked about possible positions from which he could fire at the White House or a church the president attends, the affidavit said.

The Missouri man also told the informant he had loaned out a .270-caliber rifle with a scope, but had gotten it back and planned to use it in the crime, the affidavit said.

On Tuesday, Stout told the informant and an undercover officer who was posing as an Aryan Nation superior that he planned to shoot Obama the next time the president appeared in Kansas City, the affidavit said.

A U.S. magistrate judge ordered Stout held in a brief appearance on Tuesday. (Probably Matthew J. Whitworth who is the US Magistrate Judge located in Jefferson City. Whitworth is the long-suffering magistrate judge currently assigned to the 10.75 million ZOGbux lawsuit that Bryan Reo / SwordBrethren / Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer from Mentor is trying to mount like Victor Swisher and Johnny Tonto Britton against me.) A detention hearing is set for Thursday.

(Reporting by David Bailey in Minneapolis; Editing by Eric Walsh)

Affidavit for Probable Cause to Arrest a Stupid Y&D&FofC ZOGling whigger ass-clown

Affidavit for Probable Cause to Arrest a Stupid Y&D&FofC ZOGling whigger ass-clown

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2357#post12357
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2357#post12357

AFFIDAVIT
    of
    PAUL A. YORK
    SPECIAL AGENT
    UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE

I, Paul A York, after being duly sworn depose and state:

1. I am a Special Agent with the United States Secret Service (USSS) assigned to the Kansas City Field Office (KCM). I have been a Special Agent with the USSS for seventeen months. My duties as a Special Agent, among others, include the investigation of threats against the President of the United States. For the past year, I have participated in investigations involving the aforementioned criminal acts. As a Special Agent, I have received training in the enforcement of laws under Title 18, United States Code, Section 871 - threats against the President.

2. I am currently involved in an ongoing investigation involving, among others, CAMERON JAMES STOUT, for criminal violations of Title 18, United States Code, Section 871.

3. This affidavit is based on my own personal knowledge as well as information provided to me by other law enforcement agencies and officers. This affidavit is submitted for the limited purpose of establishing probable cause so I have not included each and every fact known to me regarding the instant investigation.

4. On March 13, 2015, Morgan County Deputy Kyle Towles contacted the USSS Chicago Duty Desk after hours, and advised that a credible confidential informant (CI) had contact with someone with Aryan Nation affiliation who had a serious conversation with the CI about wanting to shoot the President of the United States.

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 1 of 6

5. I contacted Deputy Towles at (573) 789-1234 at approximately 6:00 p.m. on March 13, 2015. Deputy Towles told me that the CI had contacted him earlier that day regarding his concern over a conversation he had with CAMERON JAMES STOUT, a white male, DOB: April 26, 1990, who is allegedly trying to solicit the CI for a rifle and assistance in his plan to shoot the President. The CI stated that STOUT has indicated he plans to execute his plan in the next few weeks. The CI indicated this conversation took place on or about March 12, 2015.

6. Deputy Towles told me that the CI is a former Aryan Nation member who has been reliable and credible throughout the time Deputy Towles worked with him. The CI has prior felony convictions, but is not currently on probation or parole. The CI stated that he first met STOUT when STOUT and another individual were fishing near the CI’s property during the afternoon of March 12, 2015. Either STOUT or the other individual made a rude hand gesture towards the CI as he was driving by where STOUT and the other individual were fishing, which prompted a confrontation between the three. The CI, STOUT and the other individual calmed down, and the CI invited STOUT and the other individual to the CI’s shop to work on STOUT’s ATV. Later, they ate dinner at the CI’s house and drank beer. The CI initially believed STOUT’s nickname was “Tony,” but later learned that his first name was CAMERON.

7. During the evening, the CI’s background as a former Aryan Nation member was discussed, and STOUT mentioned his dislike of the President. After STOUT’s friend left, the conversation then moved to a more specific discussion of STOUT’s willingness to shoot the President. The CI told Deputy Towles that STOUT said he was going to kill the President and that he was serious. According to the CI, STOUT indicated that he did not have a high-powered rifle, and needed to obtain one. The CI told STOUT he could put him in contact with a high-ranking member of the Aryan Nation organization to assist him in obtaining a rifle and to

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 2 of 6

provide STOUT with information which would assist him. A portion of their conversation was recorded by the CI’s girlfriend, during which STOUT indicated, “I don’t wanna annihilate anybody, I wanna fuckin’ change America,” then continued, “If you had contact with the people that you say you had contact with, I could kill the President of the United States, and then we storm Washington, and then we take over the country that our forefathers created.”

8. On March 14, 2015, the CI again met with STOUT, who continued their conversation about STOUT shooting the President while they worked on four wheel ATVs. The CI stated that STOUT uses a four wheel ATV as his mode of transportation: I have confirmed that STOUT does not currently have a vehicle or a Missouri driver’s license, and his Kansas driver’s license has been revoked. The CI told Deputy Towles that STOUT has identified locations to shoot from at the White House and the church that the President attends. The CI further stated that STOUT had researched the average wind speeds in the area, and discussed the type of bullet and ballistics he planned to use to carry out his plan. A portion of this discussion was also recorded by the CI’s girlfriend. STOUT stated, “I got the shit mapped out, and I know that it can happen and I know that I can get away with it, but I know that it needs to be executed a certain way.” STOUT expressed his dislike of President Obama by stating, “That nigger shouldn’t be President.” Further along in their conversation STOUT told the CI that “some of my best friends have been niggers.” When the CI questioned whether he was serious about the plot, STOUT stated, “I’ll drive. I have it mapped out.” STOUT also indicated that the CI couldn’t be the shooter because he has a family.

9. STOUT drew two diagrams of the Washington DC area and his shooting locations that he had identified through research on the internet, which he gave to the CI. One of the drawings showed a 2-lane road identifying the presidential motorcade going 35 mph, and a

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 3 of 6

building 100 yards from the road, from where STOUT intended to take his shot. The diagrams also listed “270” (the rifle caliber), “120 gr” (the grain of ballistic tipped bullets), “bar 26%” (the average barometric pressure in Washington, DC), “hum 86%” (the average humidity in Washington, DC), and a compass at the bottom of the page with an extra line and “10mph” (the average wind speed and direction for that specific location in Washington, DC) (see Attachment A). The other diagram showed the White House steps with a stick figure of the President, and a location approximately “600” yards away from which STOUT could shoot the President (see Attachment B).

10. The evening of March 15, 2015, Deputy Towles and the CI met so that Deputy Towles could obtain the diagrams drawn by STOUT from the CI, which he then logged into evidence. During their meeting, the CI told Deputy Towles that STOUT had thought about trying to shoot the President when he recently visited Lawrence, Kansas, in January 2015, but his plans fell through. The CI told Deputy Towles that STOUT told the CI that he actually owns a .270 caliber Weatherby rifle with a high-powered scope which STOUT had loaned to another person, but that STOUT now has the rifle back and plans to use it commit his crime. The CI stated that STOUT has other weapons such as .22 caliber rifles, shotguns, and is trying to get access to a 9mm pistol. The CI told Deputy Towles that STOUT claimed he won’t give up without a fight but he wants to escape after the crime, and he further stated he hates law enforcement officers. The CI again spoke to STOUT about an individual (UC) who is involved in the Aryan Nation and may be able to help STOUT. STOUT is reaching out to the UC through the CI to provide support in finding safe houses and a vehicle to escape Washington DC after he has committed the crime.

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 4 of 6

11. STOUT currently lives with his father at 5099 Cripple Creek Lane, Stover, Morgan County, Missouri. STOUT’s father is Matthew Stout, who is retired from the Army. Deputy Towles stated that Matthew Stout is allegedly a heavy drinker, and keeps to himself on his property.

12. On March 16, 2015, the CI drove by the mailboxes down the road from STOUT’s residence on Cripple Creek Lane, Stover, Morgan County, Missouri. STOUT was at his mailbox and waived down the CI. The CI drove STOUT to his residence which is located at 5099 Cripple Creek Road. The residence is a single story residence with white siding, a brown
    shingled roof, and an open carport. The residence is the first residence on the right side of Cripple Creek Lane coming from Ivy Bend Road. The CI went inside the residence and met with STOUT and his father. They had a beer, and the CI observed a long gun by the door which did not appear to be a .270 caliber Weatherby rifle with a high-powered scope.

13. At approximately 6:00 p.m. on March 16, 2015, at the direction of law enforcement, the CI met with STOUT at the CI’s shop located in Morgan County, Missouri, to discuss meeting with the CI’s superior in the Aryan Nation. In a recorded conversation, STOUT acknowledged their conversation on March 12, 2015. The CI asked STOUT if he brought his gun and he said it was at his house. STOUT said he did not trust the accuracy of his scope, and the CI said that his superior can help with that. STOUT said he is not that good of a shot from a distance. STOUT told the CI that if he (the CI’s superior) can tell me I can get away, I will do it myself.

14. The CI and STOUT agreed to meet back at the CI’ shop at 10:30 a.m. on March 17, 2015, to meet the CI’s superior.

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 5 of 6

15. On March 17, 2015, at approximately 11:00 a.m., STOUT arrived at the CI’s shop and met with the CI and the UC, purporting to be the CI’s superior. The meeting was recorded. USSS SA John Seubert monitored the conversation, and told me that STOUT stated that his plan was to set up at Crown Center in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri, and to shoot the President the next time he comes to Kansas City. STOUT was wanting the UC to provide him with transportation to and from Kansas City. STOUT stated that he was a competent shot up to 200 yards. The UC asked STOUT if it was STOUT’s plan to shoot the President, and STOUT replied “Yes.” STOUT also told the UC that he had done research for his plan on his home computer.

16. On March 14, 2015, an NCIC/NLETS check of STOUT was ruin, which reflected that STOUT has a criminal record but no active warrants. STOUT has prior arrests for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license, reckless driving, and theft, all of which were misdemeanor offenses.

14. A records check on March 14, 2015, disclosed that STOUT is not of record with the USSS.

15. The facts set forth in this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

PAUL A. YORK, Special Agent
    United States Secret Service

SWORN TO and subscribed before me on this 17th day of March, 2015.

MATT J. WHITWORTH
    United States Magistrate Judge

Case 2:15-mj-03007-MJW Document 4 Filed 03/17/15 Page 6 of 6

PDF copy: http://mamzers.org/useful/CNForum/je...inst-Obama.pdf

Comment

Stover Man Charged with Threatening to Shoot the President

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/m...remacist-feds/
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2341#post12341
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2341#post12341

Department of Justice
      U.S. Attorney’s Office
      Western District of Missouri

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Tuesday, March 17, 2015

----------------

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Tammy Dickinson, United States Attorney for the Western District of Missouri, announced today that a Stover, Mo., man was charged in federal court today for making threats against the President of the United States.

Cameron James Stout, 24, of Stover was charged in a criminal complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Jefferson City, Mo. Stout, who was arrested and had an initial court appearance today, remains in federal custody.

According to an affidavit filed in support of the federal criminal complaint, Stout threatened on several occasions to shoot and kill President Barack Obama.

A confidential informant approached a Morgan County sheriff’s deputy on Friday, March 13, 2015, and reported that Stout had solicited him the previous day for a rifle and assistance in his plan to shoot the president in the next few weeks, the affidavit says. The confidential informant, a former Aryan Nation member, reported that Stout said he was going to kill the president and that he was serious. According to the confidential informant, Stout said he didn’t have a high-powered rifle and needed to obtain one. The confidential informant told Stout he could put him in contact with a high-ranking member of the Aryan Nation to assist him in obtaining a rifle and to provide Stout with information which would assist him.

On Saturday, March 14, 2015, Stout again discussed shooting the president while he and the confidential informant worked on four-wheel ATVs. Stout drew two diagrams of the Washington, D.C., area and his shooting locations that he had identified through research on the Internet, the affidavit says, which he gave to the confidential informant (who turned them over to law enforcement). According to the affidavit, Stout told the confidential informant that he actually owns a .270-caliber Weatherby rifle with a high-powered scope that he had loaned to another person, but now has the rifle back and plans to use it to commit his crime.

On Monday, March 16, 2015, the confidential informant visited Stout’s residence then met him again later. According to the affidavit, they again discussed Stout’s intention to shoot the president and made arrangements for Stout to meet the confidential informant’s superior in the Aryan Nation.

Stout and the confidential informant met again this morning with an undercover law enforcement officer purporting to be the confidential informant’s superior in the Aryan Nation. According to the affidavit, Stout stated that his plan was to set up at Crown Center in Kansas City, Mo., and to shoot the president the next time he comes to Kansas City. Stout wanted the undercover officer to provide him with transportation to and from Kansas City. Stout allegedly stated that he was a competent shot up to 200 yards.

The undercover officer asked Stout if it was Stout’s plan to shoot the president, according to the affidavit, and Stout replied “Yes.” Stout allegedly told the undercover officer that he had done research for his plan on his home computer.

Dickinson cautioned that the charge contained in this complaint is simply an accusation, and not evidence of guilt. Evidence supporting the charge must be presented to a federal trial jury, whose duty is to determine guilt or innocence.

This case is being prosecuted by Supervisory Assistant U.S. Attorney Lawrence E. Miller and Assistant U.S. Attorney Jim Lynn. It was investigated by the U.S. Secret Service and the Morgan County, Mo., Sheriff’s Department.

Comment

Feds say Missouri man threatened: 'I could kill the president'

Feds say Missouri man threatened: 'I could kill the president'

Stephen Herzog, News-Leader
        11:05 a.m. CDT March 18, 2015

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...bama/24923455/
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2356#post12356
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2356#post12356

A central Missouri man has been charged with threatening to shoot the president.

According to a release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Western Missouri, Cameron James Stout, 24, of Stover was charged and arrested Tuesday.

The release says a confidential informant approached a Morgan County sheriff's deputy on Friday and reported Stout had solicited him the previous day for a rifle and assistance in his plan to shoot President Barack Obama in the next few weeks.

The informant, a former Aryan Nation member, reported Stout said he was going to kill the president and that he was serious, according to the release.

The informant said Stout needed a high-powered rifle, and the informant told Stout he could put him in contact with a "high-ranking member of the Aryan Nation to assist him in obtaining a rifle and to provide Stout with information which would assist him," according to the release.

The charging document says a conversation between the two was recorded in which Stout said, "I don't wanna annihilate anybody, I wanna fu.... change America. If you had contact with the people that you say you had contact with, I could kill the President of the United States, and then we storm Washington, and then we take over the country that our forefathers created."

The release says Stout discussed shooting the president again the next day and "drew two diagrams of the Washington, D.C., area and his shooting locations that he had identified through research on the Internet."

The charging document says Stout told the informant he owned a .270-caliber Weatherby rifle with a high-powered scope that he planned to use to commit his crime. It also says the informant met with Stout on Monday to discuss the plan.

The release says Stout and the informant met Tuesday morning with an undercover officer acting as a member of the Aryan Nation. The charging document says Stout said his plan was to set up at Crown Center in Kansas City and to shoot the president the next time he comes to Kansas City.

Stout wanted transportation to Kansas City and said he was a "competent shot up to 200 yards," according to the release.

The undercover officer asked Stout if he planned to shoot the president, and Stout replied, "Yes," according to the charging document.

The News-Leader has attached that document to this story online. Caution, it contains graphic language.

Affidavit charging threat against Obama:

http://mamzers.org/useful/CNForum/je...inst-Obama.pdf

lying jewspapers

Comment

It probably went down like this . . .

It probably went down like this . . .

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...180#post423180
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2358#post12358
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2358#post12358

It was probably more like this...

Cop:"I hate that nigger president. Don't you?'

Stout:"Yeah."

Cop:"Somebody should shoot that nigger."

Stout:"Yeah."

Cop:"You should shoot him. With this rifle."

Stout:"Yeah....wait, what?"

Cop:"ON THE GROUND, MOTHERFUCKER! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Hello to all the cops who are reading this after I set off all the buzzword alarms in your search engines.

Circle of Crust since 2007

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/index.php

Comment

Missouri cases moving through courts highlight the rising threat of domestic terrorism

Missouri cases moving through courts highlight the rising threat of domestic terrorism

Three cases with Missouri ties have come to light at a time when authorities say violent incidents carried out by domestic extremists are on the rise across the nation. Neil Nakahodo

BY JUDY L. THOMAS
            jthomas@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e30425244.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...4667#post14667
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...4667#post14667

One is charged with plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama with a high-powered rifle.

Another, who court records said planned multiple killings of law enforcement officers, faces federal firearms charges that include possessing a machine gun.

And three former prison employees are charged with plotting to kill a black inmate who had recently been released.

All the defendants have Missouri ties and allegedly hold anti-government or white supremacist views. And the three cases come at a time when authorities say violent incidents carried out by domestic extremists are on the rise across the nation.

The most recent attacks, in Charleston, S.C., and at a movie theater in Lafayette, La., have left 11 victims dead. Had the alleged plots in the Missouri-related cases not been uncovered, authorities say, the death toll could have been even higher.

One of the recent Missouri cases surfaced in March, when a confidential informant told Morgan County authorities that a Stover, Mo., man was plotting to kill President Obama. Cameron James Stout, the informant said, planned to shoot Obama the next time the president visited Kansas City, according to an affidavit filed in the criminal case by a U.S. Secret Service agent.

The informant contacted a Morgan County sheriff’s deputy on March 13, saying Stout had asked him for a rifle and for help with his plan to shoot the president in the next few weeks, the affidavit said.

The informant, a former member of the Aryan Nations — a white supremacist organization whose members have been convicted of violent acts ranging from bank robberies to murder — said Stout told him he needed to obtain a high-powered rifle. The informant told Stout that he could put him in touch with a high-ranking Aryan Nations member who could help.

In one recorded conversation, according to the affidavit, Stout said, “I don’t want to annihilate anybody, I want to f------ change America,” adding that “if you had contact with the people that you say you had contact with, I could kill the president of the United States, and then we storm Washington, and then we take over the country that our forefathers created.”

On March 14, the affidavit said, Stout again brought up shooting the president. The informant said Stout drew two diagrams of the Washington, D.C., area and the possible shooting locations he had pinpointed through research online. Stout also had studied average wind speeds, humidity and barometric pressure in those areas and talked about the kind of bullets he intended to use.

The informant said Stout used a racial slur when referring to Obama.

Stout told the informant that he had considered shooting Obama when the president visited Lawrence in January but that his plan fell through, according to the affidavit.

On March 17, the document said, Stout and the informant met with an undercover officer posing as an Aryan Nations official.

In a recorded conversation, the affidavit said, Stout told the undercover officer that “he was a competent shot up to 200 yards” and that he planned “to set up at Crown Center” and shoot Obama the next time he visited Kansas City.

Stout was charged that day with threatening to kill the president. He pleaded not guilty and is being held without bond at the Morgan County jail in Versailles, Mo. A jury trial is scheduled for Nov. 30.

According to media reports, Stout’s mother has said he had no intention of killing the president but was drunk and just “blowing smoke.”

Machine gun

Across the state, another case was evolving in St. Louis.

In February, the FBI and the St. Louis police opened an investigation into David Michael Hagler after receiving information from two informants who said they were longtime friends of Hagler’s.

One said the 53-year-old was an “anarchist who holds extreme anti-government and anti-law-enforcement views,” according to an affidavit written by a St. Louis-based FBI agent on the agency’s domestic terrorism squad.

The informant said Hagler was becoming increasingly agitated, in part because of the events in nearby Ferguson, Mo., and his fear that the city would confiscate his property for failure to pay taxes. Hagler was proficient in weapons and combat tactics, the informant said, routinely practicing how to escape from handcuffs by hiding a key on his body or by swallowing and then regurgitating it.

According to the affidavit, Hagler had told the informant that he wanted to kill multiple officers, even discussing such scenarios as attacking a law enforcement memorial service or CrimeStoppers event. Hagler also said he had stockpiles of guns and more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition.

The second informant provided similar details about seeing an escalation in the extremist views Hagler expressed toward the government — especially law enforcement — as well as toward blacks and Muslims. The informant said Hagler frequently talked about building and possessing explosive devices and said he had hidden one in the flower pots on the front porch that he would detonate with gunfire if police ever came to his house.

When asked if he thought it would take out a lot of cops, the affidavit said, Hagler replied, “It should slow them down, man. It’d take all their legs out.” Hagler also showed the informant a handgun he had modified that would shoot three- to five-round bursts on every trigger pull, the affidavit said.

Authorities arrested Hagler on firearms charges on March 25. The next day, they searched two adjacent houses that he owned, seizing 19 long guns and 15 handguns, thousands of rounds of ammunition, a list of law enforcement officers’ names and phone numbers, a ballistic vest, and several items of drug residue and seeds.

In June, a grand jury indicted Hagler on counts that included possessing a machine gun and lying to firearms dealers when buying a weapon. Hagler pleaded not guilty and is being held without bond.

His attorney, Matthew Radefeld, filed a motion to suppress the evidence collected during searches of his vehicle, phone and residence, saying that the warrants were issued on the basis of false or uncorroborated allegations.

KKK members

Just a week after Hagler’s arrest, Florida authorities charged three men with one state count each of conspiracy to commit murder. The men, who were current and former employees of the Florida Department of Corrections, allegedly plotted to kill a black inmate after his release from prison.

All were members of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, based in Park Hills, Mo., about 65 miles southwest of St. Louis.

Prosecutors said Thomas Jordan Driver, 25, David Elliot Moran, 47, and Charles Thomas Newcomb, 42, planned the murder in retaliation for a fight between the inmate and Driver.

According to an arrest affidavit, authorities were notified of the murder scheme by a confidential informant inside the Klan. The informant was present during discussions involving Driver, Moran and Newcomb, the Klan chapter’s “exalted cyclops,” or leader.

Court documents said that in late 2014, Moran and Newcomb introduced Driver to an informant posing as a KKK member. Moran and Driver told the informant that they wanted the inmate “six feet under.”

The affidavit said the men, who regularly used a racial slur when referring to the inmate, had failed at their first attempt to kill him and still wanted him “terminated.”

The FBI then staged a murder scene with the cooperation of the former inmate. In March, the FBI gave the informant a cellphone that contained a photo of the scene, in which the inmate appeared to have been shot to death.

The informant recorded the defendants’ delighted responses when they saw the doctored photo, the affidavit said.

The three defendants have pleaded not guilty. One is being held on $600,000 bond, the others on $750,000 bond. A pretrial conference is scheduled for Oct. 12.

At a news conference announcing the charges, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi called the case “despicable.”

“We will not tolerate nor will we ever remain silent over the violence of hatred embedded in prejudice in this country,” Bondi said.

Frank Ancona of Leadwood, Mo., the Klan’s imperial wizard, did not respond to calls for comment about the charges. He told The Star in its series earlier this year about domestic terrorism that his Klan is a Christian organization that does not condone violence.

On March 12, however, Ancona posted on his Facebook page about the protesters in Ferguson: “I believe in the humane treatment of animals, but those animals in Ferguson have become rabid and they need to be put down before they infect others.”

The response from “Sarge Moran,” the name that authorities said was used by murder plot suspect David Moran: “You hit the nail right on the head, your lordship.”

To reach Judy L. Thomas, call 816-234-4334 or send email to jthomas@kcstar.com.

The Kansas City [Red] Star

https://www.kansascity.com/

Comment

Working...
            X