Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

niggers shot by whigger in Historically nigger Church in Charleston South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the "jew science" for me.

None of the "jew science" for me.

Starting a Race War . . . The Only Way I Know How . . .

The Ballad of Dylann Storm Roof:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...sofHazzard.mp3
    The Jukes of Hazzard, cum-cum, cum-cum

Separating the Bowel-Movement Cuckservantive Re-Actionaries
    from the Warlord Revolutionaries

Comment

Unrepentant and Radicalized Online: A Look at the Trial of Dylann Roof

Unrepentant and Radicalized Online: A Look at the Trial of Dylann Roof

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...al-dylann-roof
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5717#post15717
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5717#post15717

Dylann Roof’s plan was simple. The 21-year-old wanted to start a race war, following the same demented path as infamous white supremacists before him.

He bought a .45 caliber Glock handgun with money his parents gave him for his 21st birthday and practiced shooting in his South Carolina backyard, taking selfies of himself with Confederate flags. Then, like an increasing number of extremists bent on racial violence, Roof decided to be a lone wolf.

He made a list of potential targets, ultimately picking one of the oldest, historically significant black churches in the South where he hoped to kill as many parishioners as possible. He took along 88 hollow-point bullets, symbolizing Heil Hitler, hoping his act would precipitate racial violence. He expected to encounter police, so he saved a few bullets for himself, intending to commit suicide like so many mass killers have done.

While his storyline may sound familiar to other premeditated acts of U.S. racial violence, there is one largely new component. He wasn’t radicalized by shaving his head bald and joining a neo-Nazi skinhead gang.He didn’t attend Ku Klux Klan rallies to soak up hatred around burning crosses. Nor did he attend Aryan Nations churches where the racist religion of Christian Identity is preached. Dylann Storm Roof learned to hate online.

Roof used a computer to research racial crimes committed on white victims. He walked away with the convoluted notion that a race war going to be his answer.

“The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case,” Roof would write in his 2,500-word manifesto. Martin, a black 17-year-old, was fatally shot in 2012 in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. “It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right,” Roof concluded. “But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words ‘black on white crime’ into Google, and I have never been the same since that day.”

While the case whetted his appetite with misleading stories of a black-on-white crime epidemic, Roof quickly found hate web sites and postings underscoring his radicalized views that whites are the forgotten majority, in jeopardy because of immigrants, often victimized and overlooked by the media and government leaders.

His fellow travelers, and they appear numerous, have polished that view somewhat, promoting an “Alt-Right” ideology of white nationalism that’s now crept into mainstream politics. Alt-Right views were heavily promoted by Breitbart Media, whose chief executive, Steve Bannon, ran Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, and is now “chief strategist and senior counselor” to the President-elect.

But Roof’s online searches quickly took him to one place that proved to be a lynchpin in his own developing views –– the website of the Council of Conservative Citizens, which grew out of a 1950s-era organization that fought school desegregation. The organization opposes race-mixing and also labeled Michael Jackson as an ape while referring to black people as “a retrograde species of humanity.” (After the Charleston shooting, the group posted a web site message saying it was “deeply saddened by the … killing spree.”)

Roof’s Internet research of black-on-white crimes fueled his radicalization, including anti-Semitic views.

“There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on white murders,” Roof wrote, saying he “was in disbelief.”

“At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on white murders got ignored?” he wrote.

He then apparently became convinced that whites in Europe and the United States were being victimized and force out of jobs by immigrants – the same message frequently sounded by white nationalists and racist groups rebranded as the Alt-Right. He posted his views on a website he created, showing a collection of 60 photos suggesting a fondness for apartheid and the Confederacy, apparently supporting his belief that the wrong side won the Civil War, trial evidence revealed.

He called himself a white supremacist, a white nationalist and said he supported racist ideas of the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis, and expressed the view that black people are inferior to whites. “Negroes have lower IQs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in general. These three things alone area recipe for violent behavior.” But Roof also was harshly critical of the cowardice of whites who walked away from issues he apparently believed are destroying the white race.

So the young man from Eastover, near South Carolina’s capital, Columbia, spent six months figuring how he could start a race war, making surveillance trips and a list of black churches before eventually picking Charleston’s Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church -- fondly called “Mother Emanuel.”

“I have no choice,” Roof wrote in his manifesto. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.”

“We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the Internet,” Roof wrote. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

A week before putting his plan into action, Roof stayed briefly at the rural Lexington County, S.C., home of his friend Joseph “Joey” Meek and told him about his intentions. A high school dropout, Meek later was charged with lying to the FBI and concealing a crime. In confessing to those federal crimes, Meek told a judge that he knew in advance of the planned massacre, but told no one. He admitted knowing that Roof planned to kill black people at the Charleston church, hoping to “start a race war because nobody else would do it.”

On the evening of June 17, 2015, Roof drove to Charleston and parked in the Emanuel AME church parking lot. Trial testimony revealed that he sat in his car for several minutes, spending some of that time carefully loading 88 hollow-point bullets –– his symbolic remembrance of “Heil Hitler” –– into eight ammunition magazines that he could quickly use to reload his Glock.

After stuffing the semiautomatic handgun and the clips into a fanny pack, Roof entered a unlocked side door of the church and took a seat at a weekly Wednesday night Bible study meeting, spending about 45 minutes with the group, trial testimony indicated. The congregants warmly welcomed the young white man, and handed him a Bible and sheet of scripture verses. He sat down next to the church’s pastor, the Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney, who was leading a study of the parable of the sower.

When the study group bowed heads for a final prayer, Roof grabbed his handgun, firing 77 bullets in a blaze of gunfire that echoed through the historic black church. Investigators determined that more than 50 of the bullets struck someone, that each victim was hit at least five times.

Roof first shot Rev. Pinckney as others in the Bible study group drove to the floor in fear, seeking cover from the gunfire under round tables where, the prosecutor said, they were summarily executed like animals.The medical examiner concluded that Roof was holding his gun over the victims who were lying still with their arms pulled against them.

The victims were strangers that Roof did not know: Rev. Pinckney, 41, was the senior pastor at the church and a South Carolina state senator. Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, 45, was an assistant pastor at the church and a high school teacher and track coach; Ethel Lee Lance, 70, was a sexton who had worked at the church for 30 years, and her cousin, Susie Jackson, 87, was a longtime Emanuel AME Church member who sang in the church choir; Cynthia Hurd, 54, was a regional branch manager from the Charleston County Public Library system; Myra Thompson, 59, was a church trustee and a retired teacher and guidance counselor who was leading Bible study the night of the shooting. And there was aspiring poet Tywanza Sanders, 26, a 2014 graduate of Allen University. The other victims were Rev. Daniel L. Simmons Sr., 74, a retired pastor who attended Emanuel AME, and Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor, 49, an enrollment counselor at Southern Wesleyan University's Charleston campus. Two women and an 11-year-old girl survived the shooting spree.

President Obama addressed the nation the day after the killings, calling them “senseless murders.” He later traveled to South Carolina to deliver the eulogy at Rev. Pinckney’s funeral.

“Any shooting involving multiple victims is a tragedy,” Obama said, adding that “there is something particularly heartbreaking about the death happening in a place in which we seek solace and we seek peace, in a place of worship.” The president said the target of the shootings, “Mother Emanuel,” was particularly troubling not only because it is a place of worship with a rich, lengthy history, but because it has “a sacred place in the history of Charleston and in the history of America.”

Just 17 hours after the massacre, Roof was arrested without incident after driving back roads from Charleston to Shelby, N.C. He immediately confessed in a jailhouse interview with two FBI agents after local police offered him a Burger King hamburger. “Well yeah, I mean, I just went to that church in Charleston and, uh, I did it,” Roof responded to investigators in a filmed interview admitted as evidence during the trial. Pressed for specifics, he added: “Well, I killed them, I guess.”

Roof was subsequently indicted by a South Carolina grand jury on 33 hate-related federal crimes resulting in death. While the federal case moved forward, state murder charges also were filed and are still pending.

The federal trial began on Dec. 7 after Roof was deemed mentally competent to stand trial. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Richardson began the prosecution’s case with survivor Felicia Sanders. In gripping detail, she testified that as the gunfire broke, she dove beneath a table, clutching her 11-year-old granddaughter, playing dead on the bloody floor. Sanders told the jury “she swished her legs through the warm blood” of her mortally wounded son, Tywanza Sanders, and aunt Susie Jackson who lay dying beside her so that Roof would think they were dead, the Post and Courier newspaper in Charleston reported.

Sanders said her 26-year-old son stood up, wounded, and pleaded with Roof to stop the gunfire. Roof replied that he had to do this because black people “are raping our women and you all are taking over the world.” Roof then pumped five more rounds into her son, she said. The survivor said her gravely wounded son crawled across the floor to touch his elderly Aunt Susie, who also was fatally wounded. He said he couldn’t breathe and needed water.

Saunders told the jurors she called out to her son, “I love you, Tywanza,” and he responded, “I love you too, Momma” before dying on the church floor.

“I watched my son come into this world, and I saw my son leave this world,” the sobbing survivor told the jury, the newspaper reported.

Testimony also came from FBI Special Agent Joseph Hamski who headed a team of 50 agents who jointly worked the intensive investigation. FBI agents conducted more than 200 interviews and collected more than 500 pieces of evidence, according to various media accounts. The shocking core of the prosecution’s case came when it played for the jury Roof’s two-hour videotaped confession that he gave two FBI agents just hours after his arrest.

When asked how many people he thought he had killed, Roof responded, “Five maybe? I’m really not sure, exactly.” He was dumbfounded when told he had taken nine lives.

“I had to do it because somebody had to do something,” he told the FBI. “Black people are killing white people every day on the street, and they are raping white women. What I did is so minuscule to what they’re doing to white people every day all the time.”

The prosecution closed its case with testimony from the other adult survivor, Polly Sheppard. She testified she was praying out load when Roof pointed his handgun at her feet and told her to “shut up.” The gunman asked Sheppard if she had been shot and she responded “no.”

Roof then said he wasn’t going to shoot her, the Charleston newspaper reported. “I'm going to leave you here to tell the story.”

Roof refused to look at the survivors as they testified, looking downward at the courtroom table where he listened emotionless. He did not take the witness stand, and his defense attorneys called no witnesses on his behalf. Before trial, he had offered to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence, but that plea bargain was rejected by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Roof’s chief defense attorney, David I. Bruck, acknowledged in closing arguments that his young client was responsible for the “astonishing, horrible attack,” calling his acts abnormal, delusional and suicidal, The New York Times reported. It took the jury only two hours to reach its unanimous guilty verdicts on all 33 counts on Dec. 15.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel blocked defense attempts during the six-day trial to introduce testimony or evidence about Roof’s mental state, saying that would be allowed during the penalty phase where mitigating factors can be presented. But that may not happen.Roof has said he will act as his own attorney during the penalty phase set to begin Jan. 3 in front of the same jury panel that now will decide whether he goes to death row or spends the rest of his life in prison.

In a hand-written note filed with the court on Friday, Roof said he “will not be calling mental health experts or presenting mental health evidence” to make a case for mitigating circumstances to forestall a death penalty. In his racist journal introduced as trial evidence, Roof said his doesn’t believe in psychology which he considers a Jewish plot.

“It is a Jewish invention,” Roof wrote, “and does nothing but invent diseases and tell people they have problems when they don’t.”

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5781#post15781
        Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5782#post15782
          Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5784#post15784
            Die judenpresse

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5786#post15786
              Second To One!!!

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5788#post15788

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5791#post15791
                  Starting a Race War . . . The Only Way I Know How . . .

The Ballad of Dylann Storm Roof:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...sofHazzard.mp3
                  The Jukes of Hazzard, cum-cum, cum-cum

Separating the Bowel-Movement Cuckservantive Re-Actionaries
                  from the Warlord Revolutionaries

Comment

Federule Prostitutors Cuntinue to deify nine dead niggers.

Federule Prostitutors Cuntinue to deify nine dead niggers.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...7#post13864855
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5792#post15792
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5792#post15792

UPDATE: Federal prosecutors continue to deify the nine dead negroes in their bid to send Dylann Roof to Death Row.

Originally posted by Charleston jewspaper
                    Raw, emotional testimony continued this morning from relatives and friends of those killed in the Emanuel AME Church massacre, prompting complaints from Dylann Roof's former attorney that the trial's penalty phase was turning into a memorial service, not a sentencing hearing.

. . .

Testimony during the penalty phase's second day drew tears and laughter from the jury and the audience, as well as an impassioned plea from David Bruck, Roof's former lead attorney. The noted capital defense lawyer, now relegated to an advisory role, renewed his contention that Roof is incapable of handling his own defense. He pointed to Roof's lack of objections to testimony that has veered from what is allowed, such as "dream sequence" described by Thompson's daughter.

"This man cannot protect his own rights," Bruck said. "He can't do it."

The government, he added, should not be allowed to play upon the jury's emotions, and he asked that he and other members of Roof's former legal team be allowed to make objections to inappropriate testimony.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Richardson countered that Roof has no one to blame but himself for carrying out the murders and choosing to represent himself. "He was the one who chose to kill nine good people," he said. "And people are entitled to tell the jury about it."

Gergel said he is satisfied that Roof has the capacity to raise objections if he should choose to do so, but that's his call to make.

Emotional testimony about Dylann Roof's victims draws tears from crowd, complaint from lawyer | Church Shooting | postandcourier.com

Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

Official: Letter from Dylann Roof referencing copycat suicide book led jail officials to manifesto

Official: Letter from Dylann Roof referencing copycat suicide book led jail officials to manifesto

# By Glenn Smith, Abigail Darlington and Jennifer Berry Hawes
                      # Jan 5, 2017

http://www.postandcourier.com/church...f5c848959.html
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5794#post15794
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5794#post15794

A strange letter from Dylann Roof referencing copycat suicides spurred a jailhouse search that led investigators to a manifesto in which he took credit for his killings and sought to set the record straight about his racist motivations and actions, according to testimony Thursday.

Lauren Knapp, an intelligence officer with the Charleston County Sheriff's Office, told a federal jury that officials decided to search Roof's solitary cell after she came across the letter from the 22-year-old white supremacist while screening mail at the county jail.

The two-page letter stood out because it contained sections that did not appear to be in normal handwriting. She searched online and saw the writings were from a book related to the so-called "Werther effect," a term applied to suicide contagion.

In his cell, investigators found a batch of racist, xenophobic and homophobic writings and drawings that railed against Jews, Hispanics, blacks, gays and others. This new manifesto, penned about six weeks after he gunned down nine people at Charleston's Emanuel AME Church in June 2015, built on earlier writings he posted online just hours before the mass shooting. Roof wrote that he felt the need to complete his thoughts because he had been in a rush that day.

Knapp read the manifesto in full to the jury, including portions in which Roof made it "crystal clear" that he has no regrets for killing the black parishioners who had welcomed him into their weekly Bible study. Sacrificing his freedom was worth it, he wrote, and he shed no tears for those he murdered.

“I would rather live imprisoned knowing I took action for my race than to live with the torture of sitting idle,” he wrote.

Roof also detailed a series of what he called clarifications to rumors and statements made about him in the wake of the church massacre. He scoffed at suggestions that he had planned to shoot up the College of Charleston, calling such rumors "ridiculous." He also denied ever having a close black friend, a drug habit or an obsession with the Trayvon Martin shooting case in Florida.

Roof also dismissed accounts that he had a troubled childhood. Being a child of divorce did not scar him, he stated. "I had everything I needed and then some," he wrote.

Roof cautioned people against seeking deeper meaning in his words or actions. For example, he stated that he never used drugs to drown his pain or self-medicate. "I used drugs to get high. There is no deeper meaning to this."

That, Roof said, is why he so dislikes psychology, which he belittled as a way for people to invent fictitious diseases to explain away actions.

"I also, like many other people, find it pleasurable to be sad," he wrote. "I get off on it."

He also offered disparaging words for modern-day patriots, accusing them of clinging to "mystical and delusional" notions of an America that no longer exists. He said modern military men and veterans of conflicts after the Vietnam War aren't worthy of praise or gratitude for their service, and it "disgusts" him to see them "walk around like we owe them something." In contrast, he predicted that Adolf Hitler would be canonized one day.

Tears and objections

Earlier in the day, raw and emotional testimony about people killed in the church massacre drew tears from jurors but also objections from Roof, who complained that “excessive” tributes to the dead risked tainting his trial. U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel overruled those motions.

Loved ones of four ministers who died in the mass shooting – Myra Thompson, Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, DePayne Middleton Doctor and Daniel Simmons Sr. – took the witness stand to tell the 12-member jury about the lives that were lost on June 17, 2015.

They recalled moving details and tender moments as they helped prosecutors put human faces on the victims and convey the lasting wounds Roof inflicted. The same jury that convicted Roof last month of 33 offenses in the church shooting listened intently, at times wiping away tears. They will soon be asked to decide – possibly as early as Monday – whether he will be sentenced to death or a life prison term for his crimes.

Simmons' son described racing from Virginia to Charleston after seeing television images of his wounded 74-year-old father on a stretcher. Coleman-Singleton’s daughters described life without the woman who taught them about faith, strength and family. Thompson’s daughter described a dream in which she believes God told her that her mom had gone to heaven. Doctor’s sister tearfully recalled words of love in a last phone call hours before the shooting.

Gergel called for a break as Doctor's sister, Bethane Middleton-Brown, sunk down in the witness stand, trembling as her words dissolved in sobs.

Roof then used that hour-long recess to file a pair of motions objecting to the amount of time the government was devoting to eulogizing the people he killed. His words echoed earlier ones from his former lead lawyer, David Bruck, who had complained that prosecutors were trying to turn the trial’s sentencing portion into a memorial service.

Roof argued in his motion that the government's plan to call 38 victim impact witnesses was excessive and prejudicial. He noted that fewer impact witnesses were called in the Oklahoma City bombing and more people were killed in that attack. He also complained about the government playing videos of victims preaching and singing, saying that was unnecessary and further added to overly lengthy presentations that risk tainting the proceedings. In a second motion, he complained about a prosecutor hugging a sobbing witness and asked for more breaks in the trial due to people crying and struggling with the emotional nature of the testimony.

Gergel said he is mindful of concerns about excessive impact testimony but had not seen that happen yet. He said Roof's motion "exaggerates and mischaracterizes" what is taking place in the courtroom. He said nine lives were lost and their loved ones have a right to tell their stories.

Gergel also said he has provided sufficient breaks during the proceedings. He said he has seen some people, including jurors, crying during testimony and he would have been stunned if that didn't happen given the emotional nature of the case and the tragedy behind it.

"There is no antiseptic way to do this," he said.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Richardson indicated earlier in the day that it was unlikely that all 38 witnesses on the government's witness list will be called. He also expressed little sympathy for Roof's position, noting that the defendant has no one to blame but himself for the magnitude and scope of his crimes. "He was the one who chose to kill nine good people," he said. "And people are entitled to tell the jury about it."

Tales of loss

As has his been his custom throughout the trial, Roof stared vacantly at the table in front of him as the loved ones sobbed at their losses and laughed at cherished memories. He asked no questions when given the chance.

Thompson’s daughter, Denise Quarles, described a vivid dream she had the night of June 17, at the time of the shooting. She and her mother were swimming through Charleston, with Thompson slightly ahead of her. Her mother bobbed up and down three times, then vanished.

Shortly after, she heard a man's voice say that her mom had died.

"I know that's where my mom is, she's in heaven, with everybody else," Quarles said.

Cam'ryne Singleton told the jury her mother, Coleman-Singleton, loved her unconditionally. "I knew I could go to her for anything... nobody else knows me like her," she said, fighting tears. "I wish she was here."

The jury heard a recording of her mother offering a passionate prayer at a funeral shortly before her death and a video of a song her son recorded as a tribute. "I promise I'll be there for my brother and little sis," her son Chris raps on the social media video.

Bethane Middleton-Brown broke down sobbing as she recounted the last time she spoke with sister, on June 17. DePayne Middleton Doctor phoned just to say she loved her. Middleton-Brown, a psychotherapist, was in a meeting and made plans to call her sister later. But when the phone rang at 1:30 in the morning, it was her niece relaying news of DePayne's death.

Middleton-Brown said she fell to the floor crying. She couldn't get up for two hours. "I even tried to call her number, even though I already knew," she sobbed.

Finally, Dan Simmons Jr. told the jury how his father, who normally led the Bible study, became one of the first black drivers for the Greyhound bus company.

The Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr. also was a wounded Army veteran who normally carried a pistol and had a concealed weapons permit. When his son heard about the shooting at Emanuel AME, he thought of that gun and his father’s protective nature.

“Why didn’t he protect everyone?” Simmons wondered.

When police released his father’s car from the crime scene, Simmons found the gun sitting on the front seat of his father’s car.

Contact Jennifer Hawes at (843) 937-5563 or follow her on Twitter @jenberryhawes.

lying jewsmedia

Comment

As the Final Stage of DyRo’s Trial Begins, Chicago Torture-Kidnapping Highlights Why He Did It

As the Final Stage of DyRo’s Trial Begins, Chicago Torture-Kidnapping Highlights Why He Did It

http://www.dailystormer.com/as-the-f...why-he-did-it/
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5796#post15796
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5796#post15796

Dylann Roof, better known as “DyRo,” began the final stages of his trial this week.

It will be decided if he gets the death penalty for killing 9 blacks in a South Carolina church in 2015.

New York Times:

Originally posted by jewyawkslimes

Seeming to abdicate one of his last chances to save his own life, the convicted killer Dylann S. Roof stood on Wednesday before the jurors who will decide his fate and offered no apology, no explanation and no remorse for massacring nine black churchgoers during a Bible study session in June 2015.

Instead, in a strikingly brief opening statement in the sentencing phase of his federal death penalty trial, Mr. Roof repeatedly assured the jury that he was not mentally ill — undercutting one of the few mitigating factors that could work in his favor — and left it at that.

“Other than the fact that I trust people that I shouldn’t and the fact that I’m probably better at constantly embarrassing myself than anyone who’s ever existed, there’s nothing wrong with me psychologically,” Mr. Roof, who is representing himself, told the jury, which found him guilty last month of the killings at Charleston’s Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Three minutes after walking to the lectern, Mr. Roof returned to the defense table, exhaling deeply.

Any prospects for mercy by the jury had perhaps already been drained by the prosecution’s disclosure, in its opening statement, of a white supremacist manifesto written by Mr. Roof in the Charleston County jail sometime in the six weeks after his arrest.

“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did,” he wrote in his distinctive scrawl. “I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.”

Mr. Roof, who was then 21, continued: “I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower race. I have shed a tear of self-pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed.”

Although many people in the courtroom had already heard Mr. Roof’s flat, Southern-inflected monotone during the guilt phase, when prosecutors played a video recording of his post-arrest confession to F.B.I. agents, his statement on Wednesday was his first to the jury.

Mr. Roof chose to allow his court-appointed legal team to represent him during the guilt phase, but sidelined them during the penalty proceedings to prevent them from introducing any evidence regarding his family background or mental capacity.

“The point is that I’m not going to lie to you, not by myself or through somebody else,” Mr. Roof told the jury. As his paternal grandparents watched from the second row on the left side of the courtroom, several women on the right side, which is reserved for victims’ family members, left their seats, one of them muttering curses.

Mr. Roof has said he does not plan to call witnesses or present evidence on his behalf, and he did not cross-examine any of the prosecution’s witnesses on Wednesday. His approach stands in sharp contrast to the strategy of Justice Department lawyers, who have said they may call more than 30 witnesses, including at least one survivor of the attack, family members of the victims and federal law enforcement officials.

The purpose of DyRo’s act was not simply to murder innocent blacks for no reason.

The purpose was to draw attention to black-on-white crime, a plague of murder, rape, robbery and violence affecting hundreds of thousands of victims every year in this country.

He states this clearly in his interview with the FBI, the full video of which is worth watching if you haven’t already.

Though he has toughened up and been a man, taking responsibility and saying no regrets and no remorse sense, in the interview he actually says he feels bad when he hears nine died.

Whatever you think of the morality of it, it’s objective fact that his act didn’t accomplish the intended goal. No one was talking about black-on-white crime in the wake of the shooting, no one even thought about that who didn’t already know what was going on. In fact, it really served to make blacks look like victims, because in this one situation, there were black victims.

It is possible that if he would have targeted something other than old women in a church – perhaps black crack dealers, which can be found on some corner somewhere in virtually every town in the United States – his act would have had more impact. Shooting down old women in a church is extremely bad optics.

But ultimately, I think the main reason DyRo didn’t accomplish what he set out to accomplish is that his priorities were wrong. As Hadding Scott has laid out in his essay on the matter, Roof didn’t seem to understand the Jewish problem, and the fact that it is the Jewish media and not the blacks themselves which cover-up the ongoing black crime epidemic.

He did understand the concept of the media covering up black crime, however, so you have to wonder why he didn’t foresee that this act would not prove anything, but simply further the narrative of evil whites oppressing innocent brown people.

Whatever the Case, DyRo is the Victim

I agree with Roof and the court that approved his claim that he is not mentally ill. Based on his own understanding, he did something which can only be properly viewed as an act of collective self-defense, which is a perfectly rational motivation for an act of extreme violence.

I do think what he did was stupid, but I will offer understanding, in the same way that Jews this week rallied around an IDF soldier convicted of manslaughter for murdering an incapacitated Palestinian man, in the same way that Obama justified the killing of white cops in Dallas at their own memorial.

The act of Dylann Roof should not be viewed as the action of an individual, but the result of the effect of our Jewish society on the soul of the individual.

White men have been spat on, they have been pushed to the ground and kicked in the head. All the while, they are being told by their oppressors that they are the oppressors.

Dylann Roof did what he thought was right to defend his people, and so whatever you think of the act itself, his motivations were pure.

If it were not for Jewish multiculturalism, Roof wouldn’t have done what he did. Just as if it were not for Jewish multiculturalism, four blacks wouldn’t have kidnapped a man in Chicago and tortured him for 48 hours.

Four Chicago “Teens” did What DyRo Failed to Do

It is almost like some type of divine providence that four blacks did what they did in Chicago just as Roof is being sentenced to death.

This act of kidnapping a man, tying him up, cutting his scalp down to the bone, beating and choking him while screaming “fuck white people” and “fuck Donald Trump” – streaming video of it on Facebook – is so brutal that the media cannot help but cover it. They absolutely do not have a choice, given that the video itself is being shared across the internet, watched by millions of people.

They have to cover it for damage control purposes, and to prevent people from asking why they are not covering it.

We won’t see until later this week how they choose to spin it, but I sure hope that they have people coming on to try and justify it as the “messy results of white oppression” in the same way Barack Obama justified the Dallas cop assassinations. That will ensure that it isn’t only the blacks who are condemned, but the Jews who manage them as well.

Because we all know, somewhere in ourselves, that we have done nothing wrong and that we must stand up and fight these people who are trying to exterminate us. Even the most cucked liberal has a a place in them where they are aware of the fact that rival tribes are taking what is theirs, are spitting in their faces in the process, calling them evil oppressors.

This Chicago situation is going to wake a lot, a lot, a lot of people up.

And the good news is – we now have the infrastructure to take these people in, to give them the information they need to understand what is happening to our race, and then to give them a community they can join.

Roof’s complaint was that he had to do what he did because there was no group he could join. I don’t think it follows logically that because there is no group to join, you go shoot up a church (starting a group would have been a more reasonable response), but it does make emotional sense. He felt helpless, and he lashed out.

But people no longer have to feel helpless or alone.

The Alt-Right exists and we are getting stronger all the time. We have groups for like minded people to meet up all across the country – all across the world, in fact (Join a Stormer Book Club, if you haven’t already). The Alt-Right, both through the Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff, as well as many other outlets, is building a real community to stand-up for our people, to protect our people and to give them meaning and purpose.

It’s sad that DyRo gave up his life. It’s sad that the boy in Chicago got kidnapped and tortured by these feral animals.

But a new day is dawning.

And the future looks very bright.

Hail Victory.

The Daily $permer

http://www.dailystormer.su/

Comment

FBI agent: Dylann Roof reached out to other white supremacists before Emanuel AME Church shooting

FBI agent: Dylann Roof reached out to other white supremacists before Emanuel AME Church shooting

http://www.postandcourier.com/church...091783476.html
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5799#post15799
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5799#post15799

Describing himself as “very well-versed in racism,” Dylann Roof tried to move beyond his loner leanings and meet up with other white supremacists in the months before he killed nine black parishioners in a quest to start a race war, according to testimony Friday.

Revelations about Roof’s racist screeds and his efforts to reach fellow followers of online hate contrasted starkly in a Charleston courtroom with wrenching, tear-filled testimony from those who lost loved ones in the Emanuel AME Church massacre.

The testimony came on the third day of sentencing proceedings as prosecutors worked to convince a 12-member jury that Roof should be put to death for his crimes. The government is expected to wrap up its case Monday, setting the stage for the jury to begin deliberations as early as the following day.

Roof, acting as his own attorney, has said he doesn’t plan to call witnesses or offer evidence on his behalf. He asked no questions of witnesses Friday and spent much of the day staring at the defense table, a flat expression fixed on his face.

About four months before the mass shooting, Roof joined the white supremacist website Stormfront.org and reached out to other Columbia-area separatists looking to meet up, FBI Special Agent Joseph Hamski told the jury.

Hamski, lead investigator on the Emanuel shooting, testified that a computer in the 22-year-old’s Eastover home was used to post statements and send private messages under a handle called “LilAryan.” That account was registered to Roof's email address.

Roof, who had hand-drawn racist symbols on the shoes he wore to court Monday, initially posted on the Stormfront website in February 2015. That same month he made two trips to Charleston to scout Emanuel.

On the website, he praised "Skinheads USA: Soldiers of the Race War," a 1993 HBO documentary about white supremacists in Alabama, Hamski said. He then sent private messages to Stormfront members in the Columbia area seeking to get together. He offered his age, race and email address.

It was not immediately clear from Hamski's testimony whether any of those proposed meet-ups took place.

Roof also bragged on StormFront he had seen every documentary and film related to skinheads. He defended one of the men featured in the Skinheads film, saying the man was working with kids from broken homes and "showing them the light." He called the film "real and down to earth."

He offered his credentials for making these observations: "I consider myself very well-versed in racism."

Family book nerd

The remainder of Friday’s testimony was strikingly different from Roof’s legacy of hate. Family and friends of three of the nine slain church members – Cynthia Graham Hurd, Ethel Lance and Susie Jackson – took to the witness stand to paint moving portraits of kind and caring people who built lives centered around love, family and faith.

Hurd’s family spoke of her life-long love affair with books and reading, a passion that drove her to become a Charleston County librarian for 31 years. The first in her family to earn a four-year college degree, she worked long hours holding down two library jobs just so she could be around that environment as much as she could. There she also gained lifelong friends and became manager of the West Ashley branch that now bears her name.

Her brother, former North Carolina Sen. Malcolm Graham, said he teased his big sister for being a studious nerd, although she was his “protector and counselor" who pushed him to learn and lead. To her sister, Averil "Jackie" Jones, Hurd was a lifelong rock of support who rallied the family to help after Jones was diagnosed with breast cancer a month before the shooting.

Hurd had planned to accompany her sister to a doctor’s appointment in late June, but died before that arrived. Jones told the jury she’ll never fill that void.

"There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my sister," Jones told the jury. "I can't pick up the phone and call her. I can't hear her laughter. I can't get her wisdom. I can't share my secrets. I feel empty. When she died a part of me went with her. There's a huge hole in my heart."

'That stable foundation'

Loved-ones described how Ethel Lance, the 70-year-old family matriarch who served as Emanuel’s sexton, held their family together with her deep love of family and church. She made sure her five children and extended family gathered for holidays and special occasions.

Since her death that hasn’t happened. Silence has filled the void of grief among them.

The oldest of Lance's children, the Rev. Sharon Risher, held up her hands in the witness stand and pretended to rip apart a piece of fabric representing her family.

"Nobody is there to keep us together, to keep the pieces together. Now we have tattered pieces," Risher said tearfully. "And I know that would devastate her."

Lance's granddaughter, Najee Washington, lived with her grandmother growing up and after her mother died of cancer two years before the shooting. She called Lance the family glue and wiped away tears telling the jury how she shared breakfast with her "Granny" on June 17, 2015.

They parted with a shared, “I love you.” Hours later, she was summoned to Emanuel and learned her grandmother was shot to death. She collapsed.

Later she returned to their home, now a silent and dark place.

"It was like the switch of a light. It was like everything felt cold,” she said. “I couldn't sleep that night at all. It felt like a dream."

Inspiring a nation

At age 87, Susie Jackson was the oldest of the nine victims. Her son Walter Jackson and her oldest grandson described her as a warm and loving matriarch who watched over the large, extended family rooted in Emanuel AME Church. She traveled far to make sure people stayed close. One time she even rented a bus to get the family to a wedding.

Her son recalled the last time he saw his mother, when she visited him in Cleveland in 2014. She arrived with a stack of birthday cards for her grandchildren and great-grandchildren who lived there, and told her son to make sure all of them got their cards on their birthdays in case something happened to her.

Her grandson, Walter “Bernie” Jackson Jr., said he visited Charleston often as a kid to see his grandmother. She was always taking the family to Emanuel for church functions, Bible study and Sunday school.

“She showed us the ropes as far as putting God first,” he said.

When she turned 70, her grandson wrote her a poem he titled “To Inspire A Nation,” telling of the selfless spirit she embodied all her life.

“As someone who’s gone through racism and segregation, she went through life with love for everyone," he said. "She radiated unconditional love."

Contact Jennifer Hawes at (843) 937-5563 or follow her on Twitter @jenberryhawes.

Comment

Who gets to judge Dylann Roof Other Than Those Who Understand Him?

Who gets to judge Dylann Roof Other Than Those Who Understand Him?

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...omment-3405721
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5820#post15820
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5820#post15820

Who are you again? Telling the "community" that they must "get permission" to act?

Our little bowel Movement has less than 100 chiefs and thousands of tards, each yapping their own favorite shit. Better than 90% of our bowel Movement is jews, mongrels, idiots, degenerates of all sorts -- and especially ZOGbots. "Asking permission" from such is a sure road to destruction for any tard stupid enough to ask.

Dylann Roof did what he thought he had to do. I have no problem with what Roof done.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5616#post15616

The precedent set is that now niggers are subject to "haet-crimes" and every haet-nigger, i.e. all of them, can be tried again and again in diverse jurisdictions until a result suitable to those in power. Thus millions of niggers could be tried on capital "haet-crime" charges against whites, and tried at the federal, state and local levels, the CONstipational toilet-paper "protections" be damned.

I admire Dylann Storm Roof. I know that most of you disagree, but it is because you don't hate enough or have a ruthless desire for power to exterminate traitors and jews and mongrels who are currently destroying us Whites with the aid of treasonous whiggers. Roof wanted to start a "race war." This race war has been going on for 7500 years ever since Satan disguised itzself as a nigger (Willie Martin DSCI orthodoxy) and seduced Eve and she gave birth to two twins: Cain the Spawn of Satan and father of the jews and righteous Abel who was Adam's Son. Thus there are two seedlines, the jews who are Satan's Spawn and born evil, and Aryan Adamic True-Men, who have souls and free will to choose to live Eternal upon obeying YHWH's Law.

Those of you who cannot discern the Righteousness of Dylann Storm Roof, Aryan Adamic Man, cannot do so because you are not one of us. The Law of YHWH isn't written in your non-Adamic heart. Keep yapping jew-ZOG "morality" about how "niggers are human", that Roof "murdered" sub-animals without soul, and we all must obey Under Satan's Administration (USA) and thus don't belong with us incessantly, though. For we see jewr snout and rightly suspect what lies underneath jewr tail.

I take Dylann Storm Roof at His word because He is One with Me.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Response to Cunthair Walrus.

Last edited by Librarian; 08-31-2021, 02:25 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Dylann Roof: “I Still Feel Like I Had To Do It”

Dylann Roof: “I Still Feel Like I Had To Do It”

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...-had-to-do-it/
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5821#post15821
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5821#post15821

Jesus Christ:

Originally posted by CNN
                              “Charleston, South Carolina (CNN) Dylann Roof told jurors who hold his life in their hands Tuesday that he still feels he had to massacre the people gathered for Bible study last year at a historically black Charleston church.

“In my confession to the FBI I told them that I had to do it, and obviously that’s not really true. … I didn’t have to do anything,” Roof said as he made his own five-minute closing argument in the penalty phase of his federal trial. “But what I meant when I said that was, I felt like I had to do it, and I still do feel like I had to do it.” …”

Why does Dylann Roof keep saying he felt like he “had to do it?”

It’s because he was radicalized by the coverage of the Trayvon Martin case. He discovered that the Lügenpresse covers up black-on-White crime while promoting the false narrative that blacks are routinely victimized by Whites. He went into that church and murdered those people because he was incensed by a sense of injustice.

Guess what? Dylann Roof probably knows nothing about what happened in Chicago. The SPLC Hatewatch had nothing to say about what happened in Chicago. President-Elect Trump had nothing to say about what happened in Chicago. The Lügenpresse had already buried the story even before last weekend.

Yes, Dylann Roof’s behavior was a crazy and unjustifiable overreaction, but isn’t it remarkable how quickly Christopher Dorner, Vester Flanagan II, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Christopher Harper-Mercer, Micah X., Cosmo Setepenra and the Chicago Four were sent down the memory hole? Isn’t it telling how the so-called “watchdog organizations” who are in the business of “fighting hate” acted like Chicago didn’t even happen?

In all the coverage of the Dylann Roof trial, I have never seen the Lügenpresse admit once that their coverage of black crime might have had anything to do with what happened in Charleston. There has been no introspection. Nothing has changed. If anything is true, the problem has gotten worse since Charleston. It’s a safe bet that there are more of these “wound collectors” out there and they see The Standard as clearly as we do.

The Standard is that crimes which fit The Narrative are hyped. Those which don’t fit The Narrative are ignored and forgotten. It has become such a glaring problem that the Russians have taken notice.

Note: In his journal, Dylann Roof took sole responsibility for his actions. If you haven’t already done so, read the whole thing. It sheds new light on his motivations.

Update: Dylann Roof gets the death penalty.

Update 2: I’ve been alerted that the SPLC actually did release a statement on Chicago – it was in their News section, not the Hatewatch which I browse. It is a paragraph from Richard Cohen. I suppose that is better than nothing. BTW, I am not a fan of the redesign.

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
                              I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
                              I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Dylann Roof Sentenced to Death for Charleston Church Shooting

Dylann Roof Sentenced to Death for Charleston Church Shooting

Shooter expressed no remorse for killing nine black worshipers at church in 2015

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dylann-...ing-1484085077
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5822#post15822
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5822#post15822

CHARLESTON, S.C.—A federal jury sentenced Dylann Roof to death Tuesday for the 2015 killing of nine black worshipers at a historic church here, just hours after he told the panel “I still feel like I had to do it.”

Mr. Roof, who first sat with his victims in a Bible study meeting at the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church for 40 minutes before turning a gun on them, hasn’t expressed remorse for the slayings.

The white 22-year-old wrote in a jailhouse journal that he had shed tears of self-pity for himself, but had “not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.”

When the verdict was announced Tuesday afternoon, Mr. Roof had no expression on his face. He clasped his hands and looked downward.

The jury of nine whites and three blacks deliberated for three hours before coming back with their verdict. The same jury convicted Mr. Roof last month of hate crimes and other charges in the first phase of his trial in U.S. District Court.

Mr. Roof’s case is the first time anyone has been sentenced to death under the federal hate-crimes act, according to Robert Dunham, executive director of the Death Penalty Information Center.

Melvin Graham, brother of victim Cynthia Hurd, said he hopes the verdict sends a message to people who share Mr. Roof’s racist views.

“This wasn’t a killing, it was an execution,” Mr. Graham said. “He admitted it and he’s proud of it.”

Mr. Graham said he took no joy in the verdict. “This is a very hollow victory, because my sister’s still gone,” he said. In a statement, Mr. Roof’s family expressed grief to the victims.

“We will struggle as long as we live to understand why he committed this horrible attack,” the family said.

Prosecutors argued that Mr. Roof deserved the death penalty because he targeted the church to ensure maximum notoriety and attention to the slayings and because it was a place where people weren’t likely to be armed.

Mr. Roof planned the attack over the course of months, staking out the church, writing a racist manifesto and spending his birthday money on a .45-caliber Glock pistol with 88 rounds, according to prosecutors. The 88 rounds is a numerical symbol for “Heil Hitler,” prosecutors said.

“This was not some moment where he just got mad,” prosecutor Jay Richardson said. “This was calculated. Misguided, but thoughtful.”

In a halting six-minute closing argument Tuesday, Mr. Roof told the jury he still feels he had to carry out the race-based killings.

“I think that it’s safe to say that no one in their right mind wants to go into a church and kill people,” he said.

Dylann Roof upon being captured in 2015

But Mr. Roof said he told officers with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in a two-hour confession soon after the June 2015 killings that he felt compelled to kill the churchgoers.

“In my confession to the FBI, they asked me, ‘Is it safe to say that you don’t like black people?’ ” he said. “My response to them was, ‘Well, I don’t like what black people do.’”

Wearing a blue sweater and pants rather than the prison jumpsuit he wore earlier in the trial, Mr. Roof asked jurors to consider sparing his life, then questioned whether it would do any good. It was a rare chance for the jury to hear directly from Mr. Roof, who has acted as his own lawyer, but has offered no defense.

It is relatively rare for a federal jury to impose the death penalty. Juries have chosen a life sentence in two-thirds of the roughly 230 cases since federal capital punishment was reinstated in 1988, according to the Federal Death Penalty Resource Counsel Project, a federal resource.

There have only been a handful of executions, including Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh in 2001. In 2015, a federal jury sentenced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death for the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

Mr. Graham said he hoped the racial violence will stop.

“I am tired. Every time I hear about a shooting I cry,” he said. “We have to stop this.”

Write to Valerie Bauerlein at valerie.bauerlein@wsj.com

Appeared in the January 11, 2017, print edition as 'Jury Sentences Church Shooter to Death.'

lying jewsmedia

Comment

Working...
                                X