Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

niggers shot by whigger in Historically nigger Church in Charleston South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Dylann Roof will get the death penalty in church shooting

Why Dylann Roof will get the death penalty in church shooting

BY ERIC FRAZIER
    Associate Editor, Editorial Pages

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opi...120031438.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5661#post15661
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5661#post15661

Dylann Roof soon after arrest

Dylann Storm Roof will get the death penalty.

Some aren’t so sure about that, now that the police killing of Walter Scott has ended in a mistrial in Charleston, right across the street from Roof’s trial.

Frazier
    Frazier John D. Simmons jsimmons@charlotteobserver.com
    But Michael Slager was a white police officer who killed a black motorist. Roof is a white supremacist who killed nine black people inside historic Emanuel AME Church.

The first guy gets the benefit of the doubt, even when video evidence cries out that he should not. I predict the second will get no such benefit.

Roof, as shooting survivor Felicia Sanders told him from the witness stand, embodies evil. If the many tweets advising him to kill himself are any indication, America can’t wait to see this guy dead.

I mean, for God’s sake, the man saved his worst attack of the church massacre – 11 rounds – for an 87-year-old woman.

Unlike Slager, he will not find that one white holdout juror who will insist on saving him, evidence be damned.

His rampage at Emanuel marks a modern-day low for racist evil-doing. Good people singled out and gunned down, simply because of their skin color. During a church Bible study, of all unthinkable notions. Black or white, rich or poor, Republican or Democrat, everybody wants him tossed out like human garbage.

People can’t wait to declare that we are not him, and he is not us.

And yet, when Roof is led away to Death Row, our deep racial and ethnic divides will remain. Far from a grotesque aberration, he’s our coal-mine canary, a warning of where the darkest impulses can lead us in a year when demonizing Mexicans and Muslims turns out to be smart politics.

To hear Roof tell it, his path to Emanuel started with him Googling the Trayvon Martin shooting case out of curiosity, then growing outraged by (fake) statistics on black-on-white crime.

So, race-hatred destroyed him, yes. But also, plain old lazy thinking.

Why is that dangerous? Well, one minute you’re thinking there are too many black people on welfare or committing crimes. The next, you’re wondering if black people are inherently defective.

The former is public policy. The latter is white supremacy.

See how slippery – and important – that line of demarcation is? Donald Trump’s “deplorables” need to think about that. The few black activists who cheered cop killers in Dallas and Baton Rouge this year have their own demarcation issue to ponder.

Stereotyping is intellectually lazy, violence is counter-productive, and racial nationalism is a dead end.

We must teach our young these truths. Roof? He will learn them the hardest way of all.

Eric: (704) 358-5145; efrazier@charlotteobserver.com

==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Dylann Roof had list of other black churches in his car

Dylann Roof had list of other black churches in his car

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...212-story.html
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5667#post15667
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5667#post15667

When he was arrested, the man accused of killing nine people during a Bible study in a Charleston church had a list of other area black churches in his car, law enforcement officials testified Monday.

At the time, Dylann Roof told FBI agents he was too "worn out" from the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church to pursue further shootings. But prosecutors trying him on dozens of federal charges presented evidence to jurors that Roof, armed with a handgun, ammunition, clothing and other supplies, could potentially have been planning more violence.

During roughly two hours on the stand, former State Law Enforcement Division agent Brittany Burke testified that names of a handful of other churches and their addresses were found on a handwritten list in a backpack in Roof's car.

Also on papers found in Roof's car were phone numbers for the Statehouse complex in Columbia, as well as the name of Denmark Vesey, one of the historic founders of Charleston's Emanuel AME.

Vesey led a failed 1822 slave rebellion that drove the church underground. After the plot was reported, Vesey was hanged and the church was burned. The church was rebuilt, but in 1834 all black churches were banned and members worshipped "underground" until 1865, when Emanuel AME Church was formally reorganized.

Burke is one of the state agents who processed evidence found in Roof's car when he was arrested after the shootings at the church known as Mother Emanuel. A jury began last week hearing testimony against Roof, 22, who is on trial on 33 federal charges, including hate crimes and obstruction of the practice of religion.

Roof has formally entered a not guilty plea to all the charges. But his attorneys have said he's willing to change that to guilty if prosecutors agree not to seek the death penalty against him.

In his videotaped, two-hour confession played for jurors last week, Roof told FBI agents he left bullets in a magazine so that he could kill himself after the slayings but changed his mind when he didn't see any police immediately after the shooting.

"Oh no. I was worn out," Roof said, when an agent asked if he thought about killing more black people.

Evidence shown in photographs introduced Monday showed Roof was essentially living in his car. Recovered from his black sedan were items of clothing, food, beverages and an empty liquor bottle. There were also travel brochures, a cellphone, laptop computer and a burned American flag.

Prosecutors also questioned a witness about Roof's gun purchase. Ronnie Thrailkill, manager of Shooter's Choice in West Columbia, testified that a typical background check was done on Roof when he came in to buy a Glock .45-calibur handgun in April 2015, two months before the shootings.

At that time, Thrailkill testified, Roof filled out the standard paperwork required by federal law and left to wait out a three-day waiting period to allow for background checks.

Roof had been arrested for drugs two months earlier, but Lexington County Sheriff Jay Koon told The Associated Press after the shootings that a jail clerk had entered incorrect information that wasn't ever fixed in a state database.

When Roof sought to buy the gun, an FBI examiner spotted the arrest, but because of the error, called the wrong agency to get his record. Without the necessary documents, the purchase had to go through after three days, and Roof received the gun.

Victims' families are suing the FBI for negligence in allowing the sale. FBI Director James Comey has said Roof should have never been allowed to buy the gun and promised a full review.

Also Monday, state police officers testified about matching 70 bullets recovered at the shooting scene to a gun with Roof's fingerprints, found in his car. Prosecutors also introduced dozens of photographs from Roof's website, many of him posing at various Charleston area historic sites, including several plantations.

FBI Agent Tracy Sicks also read from Roof's online manifesto, much of it nearly identical to his journal introduced Friday. Both writings contain dubious, offensive racial claims about blacks and Jews, from stories about African-Americans enjoying slavery to segregation keeping white people from being dragged down. A former FBI examiner testified she found the manifesto on Roof's computer, saying files associated with it were last accessed hours before the shootings.

Federal prosecutors said they planned to call more tech experts and law officers Tuesday, adding shooting survivor Polly Sheppard would be their final witness.

Acknowledging Roof's role in the shootings, his defense team has been more focused on the penalty phase of the trial, which will determine whether Roof faces life in prison or the death penalty if convicted.

Comment

Accused Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Had Handwritten Note Listing Churches

Accused Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Had Handwritten Note Listing Churches

By EMILY SHAPIRO, KRISTEN MCFANN, ANNE EMERSON
        Dec 12, 2016, 5:10 PM ET

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-cha...ry?id=44138508
        http://www.wbal.com/article/207979/1...sting-churches
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5665#post15665
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5665#post15665

Dylann Roof, the 22-year-old accused of killing nine black parishioners at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, had a handwritten note in his car with the names of several churches on it, according to testimony today at Roof's ongoing trial.

Former South Carolina Law Enforcement Division agent Brittany Burke, who processed Roof's car after the shooting, was on the stand this morning, recounting items found in the car after the then-21-year-old was captured.

Besides the note listing churches, notable items in Roof's car included a Confederate flag, a burned American flag, a gun, an empty box of ammunition and a laser attachment for a gun that helps with accuracy.

Personal items were also in the car like a GPS, deodorant and cigarettes, Burke said.

Roof, who is white, is accused of fatally shooting nine black parishioners during a Bible study at the predominantly black Emanuel AME Church on June 17, 2015. Roof allegedly entered the Church armed and "with the intent of killing African-Americans engaged in the exercise of their religious beliefs," according to the federal indictment against him. The parishioners welcomed Roof into their Bible study group, according to the indictment, after which Roof allegedly drew his pistol and opened fire.

Roof was captured in North Carolina the day after the shooting.

The federal courtroom was packed today on the victims' side. Roof appeared in court wearing a green sweater and grey pants.

A prosecution witness, Ronald Thrailkill, who sold the Glock used in the attack to Roof, also testified today.

Roof purchased the Glock in April -- two months before the shooting, Thrailkill said. Surveillance video was played in court showing Roof coming into the gun store and looking around. Video also shows Roof coming back to the store to buy the gun three business days later.

Roof filled out paperwork, including background information that asked about drugs and mental health, Thrailkill testified. If the perspective buyer answers "yes" to any of those questions, the sale is canceled, he said.

Any licensed firearm dealer has access to the national instant criminal check (NICS), which can allow, deny or delay a purchase within three business days, he said. Thrailkill testified that he can sell a gun if there's no response from the NICS system after three business days.

During cross-examination, Thrailkill testified that when NICS didn't respond to him in three days, he decided to go ahead with the sale to Roof.

Thrailkill testified that on June 29, 2015 -- after the church shooting -- he received communication from NICS that the sale was to be denied. Roof, then in custody, had at that point admitted to authorities that he used narcotics.

FBI agent Tracy Sicks also testified today about a website believed to belong to Roof that included a manifesto with racist language, according to ABC affiliate WCIV.

On Friday, a video interview of Roof conducted by law enforcement was played in court, in which Roof laughed as he admitted to the shooting.

He also said he used a Glock 45 to do it, according to the video. "I didn't say anything to them before I pulled it out, not even one word," Roof said of the gun in the video. "I mean they reacted after I shot them."

Roof said in the interview he did not expect to survive the shooting because he expected police to respond to the church and shoot him. Once he escaped, he says he spontaneously decided to go to Charlotte, North Carolina, because he didn't want to go home to Columbia.

After an agent told him he killed nine people and asked how he felt, Roof responded in a monotone voice, "It makes me feel bad."

Testimony on Friday also addressed letters Roof wrote to his parents and a journal he kept with racist entries -- all found in his car after he was apprehended.

In a note to his mother, Roof apologized and said he loved her, and he wrote, "Childish as it sounds I wish I was in your arms."

In the journal, Roof degrades African Americans and Jews, and a state law enforcement agent on the witness stand read the racist entries aloud. Some jurors leaned on their hands as they read the journal entries on monitors and appeared in shock.

Roof wrote that he was not raised in a racist place. He also wrote that after reading a Wikipedia entry about the Trayvon Martin case, it was obvious to him that George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot Martin, was in the right, and he was never the same again.

Roof also wrote that one of his only regrets is that he was never able to fall in love.

The 33 federal counts against Roof include hate crimes resulting in death and obstruction of exercise of religion resulting in death. If convicted, Roof faces the death penalty.

Roof has pleaded not guilty.

He also faces a state trial, set for early next year, in which he may also face the death penalty.

Typpycull ZOGland Noose 4 ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clowns
        Across Duh Fruited & Nutted ZOG-Plain

kzog-tv6.com

Cum-cum, Cum-cum !!!

Comment

Dylann Roof’s racist rant read in court

Dylann Roof’s racist rant read in court

POSTED 6:28 AM, DECEMBER 13, 2016,
          BY CNN WIRE SERVICE

http://fox6now.com/2016/12/13/dylann...read-in-court/
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5668#post15668
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5668#post15668

CHARLESTON, South Carolina — All 2,000 words. Each rambling, racist belief that self-confessed white supremacist Dylann Roof wrote down was read aloud Monday in court for jurors in his murder trial in Charleston, South Carolina.

Roof, 22, has confessed to killing nine members of the historically-black Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church during a bible study on June 17, 2015. After he was captured, authorities learned Roof had written what they termed a manifesto, and also posed for photos, including one with a US flag burning in one hand and another with a Confederate flag.

The writings, which an FBI agent read aloud, were among several pieces of evidence presented by the prosecution, including images from a web site Roof created that featured his rant on white supremacy and photos of him.

Roof’s writings were reported last June.

‘I have no choice’

Some of Roof’s writings, printed verbatim, include:

“The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right.”

“Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals. These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior.”

“I don’t pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma.”

“Hispanics are obviously a huge problem for Americans. But there are good hispanics and bad hispanics.”

“I hate the sight of the American flag. Modern American patriotism is an absolute joke. People pretending like they have something to be proud while White people are being murdered daily in the streets.”

“I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.”

Laughing during his confession

Roof’s writings were last accessed on his dad’s computer hours before the shooting at Emanuel AME, CNN -affiliate WCIV reported.

On Friday, a former South Carolina Law Enforcement Division agent, who processed Roof’s car, read from the diary retrieved from the vehicle. The diary contained a hand-written version of Roof’s writings that were read in court on Monday. Roof had also copied the words from his website into the diary.

Roof also reiterated his racist beliefs to investigators in an FBI video of his confession, shown in court on Friday.

“I went to that church in Charleston and I did it,” Roof said, then laughed, the video showed.

“Did you shoot them?” a law enforcement officer asked the calm and composed Roof.

“Yes,” Roof replied, laughing again.

Asked how many people he killed that day, Roof replied calmly: “If I was going to guess, five maybe. I’m really not sure.”

‘I didn’t say anything to them’

Roof has plead not-guilty to 33 federal charges: nine counts of violating the Hate Crime Act resulting in death; three counts of violating the Hate Crime Act involving an attempt to kill; nine counts of obstruction of exercise of religion resulting in death; three counts of obstruction of exercise of religion involving an attempt to kill and use of a dangerous weapon; and nine counts of use of a firearm to commit murder during and in relation to a crime of violence.

If convicted, Roof could face the death penalty

Roof has said he picked the church, known as Mother Emanuel, because he wanted to provoke a race war. All of the victims were black.

That night, at Mother Emanuel, Roof fired 70 rounds from a Glock .45-caliber pistol as a dozen people stood for prayers, with their eyes closed, prosecutors said.

“I didn’t say anything to them,” Roof said of his victims.

After the shootings, Roof said: “I didn’t talk to them.”

Keith O’Shea reported from Charleston. Darran Simon wrote from Atlanta.

Second To One!!!

Comment

Day 7 Dylann Roof Trial: The Latest: FBI agent: Roof took backroads after shooting

Day 7 Dylann Roof Trial:

The Latest: FBI agent: Roof took backroads after shooting

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-ju...142111246.html
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5668#post15668
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5668#post15668

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — The Latest on the federal death penalty trial of a man accused of killing nine black people during a South Carolina church Bible study (all times local):

5:15 p.m.

An FBI agent says the man who shot nine people during Bible study at a South Carolina church used backroads to flee the city of Charleston.

That's according to testimony Tuesday from the lead FBI agent who built the case against Dylann Roof.

Joseph Hamski testified GPS data show Roof stayed off interstates and main highways when he left Charleston the night of June 17, 2015.

Also during Hamski's testimony, prosecutors played videos of Roof practicing firing his handgun, shooting at various objects in a yard and quickly reloading more ammunition. He also practices shooting at a telephone book he's tossed into the air.

In his videotaped confession played for jurors last week, Roof told FBI agents he took several magazines with him to the church but saved some bullets so he could kill himself if police awaited him outside.

___

3:20 p.m.

The lead FBI agent investigating the slayings of nine people at a South Carolina church says authorities conducted more than 200 interviews in the case.

FBI Special Agent Joseph Hamski testified Tuesday that about 50 agents worked on the government's case against Dylann Roof, collecting and examining more than 500 pieces of evidence.

Hamski has been the lead agent since the night of the shootings in June 2015. He laid out a timeline of authorities' actions, including the release of a bulletin with Roof's picture and the setting up of a tip line for information on his whereabouts.

Roof faces 33 federal charges, including hate crimes and obstruction of the practice of religion. Prosecutors say they are close to wrapping up their case against him.

___

2:30 p.m.

A phone company employee says someone at the home of a man accused of killing nine Bible study attendees called the church several months before the shootings.

Bonita Navarro of AT&T testified Tuesday that a 13-second call was placed in February 2015 to Emanuel AME Church from the home of Dylann Roof, who is charged in a racially motivated attack.

Other witnesses have testified Roof's GPS shows he drove by the church several times before the June 2015 shootings. Authorities also found Emanuel's name on a list of black churches in Roof's car.

Prosecutors introduced photographs taken during a search of Roof's home, where they found a wooden board used for target practice. Prosecutors also showed in court several photographs of Roof wearing a white hood over his face.

Officers have testified they found a white pillowcase that had been cut into a triangular, hood-like shape at Roof's home.

Roof faces 33 federal charges. Prosecutors are pursuing the death penalty.

___

Noon

A sheriff's deputy says the mother of a South Carolina man accused of killing nine people during a Bible study collapsed when she learned why authorities were at her home.

Cpl. Justin Britt of the Richland County Sheriff's Department testified Tuesday that Dylann Roof's mother collapsed during questioning from authorities the day after the shootings at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

Britt is part of a taskforce that seeks fugitives. He said state agents called him because the man they suspected of carrying out the June 2015 attack had ties to the Columbia area.

Britt also says Roof's mother told him he needed to see something on a digital camera in her son's room. Britt says he scrolled through images on the camera, including Roof with a Confederate flag.

Roof's attorneys say their client's mother suffered a heart attack last week as prosecutors opened their case. No update on her condition has been provided.

___

11:30 a.m.

A judge has explained in writing why he denied a request for a mistrial from a man accused of slaying nine people during a Bible study at a South Carolina church.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel wrote in an order filed Tuesday that attorneys for Dylann Roof didn't make a timely objection to powerful testimony from Felicia Sanders, one of the survivors of the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church.

Sanders testified last week Roof is "evil" and belonged in hell. A day after her testimony, Roof's defense team said testimony characterizing possible penalties for their client shouldn't be allowed, but Gergel disagreed.

Roof faces a possible death sentence if he's convicted. Another death penalty trial in state court is planned for next year.

___

11 a.m.

An expert says a GPS device found in the car of the man charged with killing nine people at a South Carolina church shows the path he took the day of the shootings.

Jay Dee Krull works at Garmin, where he has helped design GPS devices. He testified Tuesday that timestamps from a Garmin found in Dylann Roof's car show he got to the church before the shootings and left more than an hour later.

Law enforcement agents testified Monday they found a GPS in Roof's car when he was arrested the day after the shootings. Data from other days show Roof drove by the church in the months leading up to the shootings.

Roof faces a possible death sentence if he's convicted in the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston. Another death penalty trial in state court is planned for next year.

___

10:15 a.m.

Attorneys for a man accused in the shooting deaths of nine black people during Bible study at a South Carolina church say they do plan to present witnesses after all.

Defense attorney David Bruck said in court Tuesday he does plan to call some witnesses to testify on behalf of Dylann Roof. Bruck had previously said he might not put up much of a case during the first phase of Roof's trial. He instead indicated he would focus more on the part of the trial where jurors will decide between the death penalty and life in prison if Roof is convicted.

Prosecutors say they plan to finish their case this week. Roof faces 33 federal charges including hate crimes and obstruction of the practice of religion. Jurors began hearing the case against him last week.

___

9:20 a.m.

A judge has denied a man's request to introduce evidence about his state of mind during his trial for the shooting deaths of nine black people during Bible study at a South Carolina church.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel ruled late Monday that attorneys for Dylann Roof couldn't present that evidence during the guilt phase of his trial.

Roof's attorneys had wanted to put up evidence related to their client's mental health. Gergel says he's already ruled that kind of evidence is more appropriate for the penalty phase of Roof's trial, where jurors would decide if he's sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty if convicted.

Roof faces 33 federal charges including hate crimes and obstruction of the practice of religion. Jurors began hearing the case against him last week.

___

3:25 a.m.

Prosecutors could soon wrap up their case against the man accused of slaying nine black people during a Bible study at a South Carolina church.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Richardson says he has about a dozen more witnesses to call in the prosecution of Dylann Roof.

Roof faces 33 federal charges including hate crimes in the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston. His attorneys say Roof would be willing to plead guilty if prosecutors dropped their pursuit of the death penalty.

On Monday, agents testified they found a list of other local black churches in Roof's car.

Prosecutors say they plan to call more law enforcement officers to testify, along with experts on cellphone evidence. Richardson says the last witness he'll call is shooting survivor Polly Sheppard.

___

Kinnard can be reached at http://twitter.com/MegKinnardAP . Read more of her work at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/meg-kinnard/

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5671#post15671
              The Daily $permer

http://www.dailystormer.su/

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us...ston.html?_r=0
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5697#post15697
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5697#post15697
                Last edited by Librarian; 12-18-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dylann-r...-no-witnesses/
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5676#post15676
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5676#post15676
                  Last edited by Librarian; 12-18-2016, 09:03 PM.
                  lying jewsmedia

Comment

Dylann Roof Federal Trial: Key Points From Government's Case

Dylann Roof Federal Trial: Key Points From Government's Case

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dylann-roof...ry?id=44162401
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5676#post15676
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5676#post15676

The government has laid out its death penalty case against Dylann Roof, the 22-year-old accused of killing nine black parishioners at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Roof, who is white, is accused of shooting and killing nine black parishioners at the predominantly black Emanuel AME Church on June 17, 2015. Roof allegedly entered the church armed and "with the intent of killing African-Americans engaged in the exercise of their religious beliefs," according to the federal indictment against him. The parishioners welcomed Roof into their Bible study group, according to the indictment, after which Roof allegedly drew his pistol and opened fire.

The 33 federal counts against Roof include hate crimes resulting in death and obstruction of exercise of religion resulting in death. If convicted, Roof faces the death penalty. Roof has pleaded not guilty.

Here are some of the key points from the government's case ahead of Thursday's closing arguments.

Survivor Felicia Sanders

Felicia Sanders, a survivor of the shooting, was the government's first witness. When Roof opened fire that June night, Sanders said she clutched her granddaughter tight and told her to play dead.

"I could feel the warm blood flowing on each side of me," she said.

"I was just waiting on my turn," she added. "Even if I got shot, I just didn't want my granddaughter to get shot."

Amid the chaos and the bloodshed, her youngest son, Tywanza Sanders, stood up and confronted the assailant: "Why are you doing this?" he asked, according to Felicia Sanders' testimony.

"And he told our son, 'I have to do this because y'all raping our women and taking over the world,'" Felicia Sanders said. "And that's when [the gunman] put about five bullets in my son."

Felicia Sanders then tearfully recalled watching her son die.

"We watched him take his last breath," she said. "I watched my son come into this world, and I watched my son leave this world."

Gruesome Photos

Investigators showed pictures from the gruesome scene at the basement hall where the shooting happened. The images showed bodies with numbers labeling what investigators believe was the order in which they were shot. The images also showed streams of blood. Many of the victims were under the rickety tables. Some Bibles were still on the tables.

Roof's Video 'Confession'

In a video interview of Roof conducted by an FBI agent shortly after he was captured and played in court, Roof laughed as he admitted to the shooting.

He also said he used a .45-caliber Glock to do it, according to the video. "I didn't say anything to them before I pulled it out, not even one word," Roof says of the gun in the video. "I mean, they reacted after I shot them."

Asked in the video when he decided to do the shooting, Roof say, "I can't tell you."

Roof's voice was mostly monotone during the interview, though it was often punctuated by laughter.

"I am guilty," he says, laughing.

Roof said he did not expect to survive the shooting because he expected police to respond to the church and shoot him. Once he escaped, he said he spontaneously decided to go to Charlotte, North Carolina, because he didn't want to go home to Columbia.

After an agent tells him he killed nine people and asks how he feels, Roof responds in the video in a monotone voice, "It makes me feel bad."

Testimony also addressed letters Roof wrote to his parents and a journal he kept with racist entries -- all found in his car after he was apprehended.

In a note to his mother, Roof apologized and said he loved her, and he wrote, "Childish as it sounds I wish I was in your arms."

In the journal, Roof degrades African Americans and Jews, and a state law enforcement agent on the witness stand read the racist entries aloud. Some jurors leaned on their hands as they read the journal entries on monitors and appeared shocked.

Families of the victims were quiet, some wrapped in colorful blankets to stay warm in the cold courtroom.

Roof wrote that he was not raised in a racist place. He also wrote that after reading a Wikipedia entry about the Trayvon Martin case, it was obvious to him that George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot Martin, was in the right, and he was never the same again.

Roof also wrote that one of his only regrets is that he was never able to fall in love.

Roof's Note Listing Churches

Roof had a handwritten note in his car with the names of several churches on it, according to testimony from a former South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) agent who processed Roof's car after the shooting.

Besides the note listing churches, notable items in Roof's car included a Confederate flag, a burned American flag, a gun, an empty box of ammunition and a laser attachment for a gun that helps with accuracy.

Survivor Polly Sheppard

Polly Sheppard was the government's final witness. One of the deadly rampage's three survivors, Sheppard said she initially thought the gunshots were an electrical problem. But then Felicia Sanders screamed that it was a gun, Sheppard said. Sheppard said she saw Roof shoot Rev. Daniel Simmons, then she ducked under a table.

She told the court that she listened to the gunshots ring out as she hid. She said she saw the casings bounce and roll across the ground, and watched as Roof's boots came closer and closer. When Roof got to the tables, he told her to shut up as she was praying out loud, she said.

Then she said Roof asked her if she was shot. She told him no, she said, and he replied that he wouldn't shoot her. "I’m going to leave you alive to tell the story," Sheppard said Roof told her.

Sheppard's emotional 911 call was also played in court.

The Defense

Defense attorney David Bruck said in opening statements that Roof committed the crime but the trial involves understanding "who this person was and why on earth he would want to cause so much grief."

"He did it," Bruck said of Roof. "... You're probably wondering, so what we are doing here? Why does there need to be a trial? ... The practical reason is that the government has asked for the death penalty after conviction, and because of that, we have a procedure to go through."

Bruck said the jury must "go deeper than the surface with this awful crime."

"Among the elements of the crime are racial hatred. In considering that issue, ask yourself where this extraordinary degree of racial feeling came from. ... How much sense does this crime make? Does it make any sense at all? And if not, what does that tell you?" he said.

After the prosecution rested its case, Roof told the judge that he did not want to testify, and the defense called zero witnesses before it, too, rested.

Closing arguments are slated for Thursday, then the jury will begin deliberations.

Roof also faces a state trial, set for early next year, in which he may also face the death penalty.

ABC News' Steve Osunsami, Kristen McFann and Anne Emerson contributed to this report.

Typpycull ZOGland Noose 4 ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clowns
                    Across Duh Fruited & Nutted ZOG-Plain

kzog-tv6.com

Cum-cum, Cum-cum !!!

Comment

Fearless Leader Donnie Black(((stein))) was subpoenaed to testilie at the Dyro Shoah Trial

Fearless Leader Donnie Black(((stein))) was subpoenaed to testilie at the Dyro Shoah Trial

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830223
                      https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830111
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5678#post15678
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5678#post15678

Originally posted by Hiberniggress/Slavess
                      https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830111

Me & Yulia Heard on the Radio Show This Morning Fearless Leader & ZOGbux Collector Dapper Fapper Don Was Served a Subpoena to Appear at the Roof Trial!

What's a ZOGtard to do, cum-cum, cum-cum???
                      [/SIZE]

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830223

I am never able to catch the radio show in real time, but I do listen to the archives 2-3 times a week.

Fearless Leader Mr. Black speaks of his subpoena for the Dylann Roof trial beginning at about 25 minutes into the second hour of 12/12/16. Stormfront Archives

It appears to me Mr. Black is being inconvenienced by the *Usual Suspects* just because of who he is, the proprietor of this ZOG False-Flag & Tard Corral forum and Roof made three posts here, one of them a duplicate. Besides the fact the SPLC hates his guts. Haters!

I ask in all honesty, didn't Dylann Roof have an account on FB?

Is Mark Zuckerberg being subpoenaed?

Why not?

"I'm not gonna shutup and I'm not gonna slink away from the media" -Don Black, Stormfront Radio 12/12/16.

Effin' A, Sir. <3 U.

Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

I got a subpoena to testilie on behalf of DyRo, but coonvinced DyRo's jew lawyer that I am a ZOGbot so no help there.

I got a subpoena to testilie on behalf of DyRo, but coonvinced DyRo's jew lawyer that I am a ZOGbot so no help there.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830930
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5679#post15679
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5679#post15679

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11.../#post13830930

I got a call right after our show today from the Court Lady in Charleston, saying I was released from the subpoena to be there Thursday. There are pre-requisites for being the formerly greatest ZOG false-flag operation, taking all the geezer-gelt and whiggaz-mites from out of the bowel Movement and putting it in my pocket in order to raise whigger faggot cucks like Darryl or Darren or Derek or whatever my alleged spawn that went all jewboy is called. I forget shit all the time.

I appreciate everyone who said they wanted to go with me for security (though I don't think we need worry about that in a federal courthouse where me and the Duck are right at home). I was beginning to look forward to it as it means extra ZOGbux for snitchin', cum-cum, cum-cum.

The subpoena was, surprisingly, from the defense. I couldn't imagine why they would ever have wanted me there, but I guess they're desperate. I already spilled muh guts telling that I really love niggers and wouldn't harm a hair on theyz' nappy heads, as I'm not rayciss no more. Running $permFart is a business venture for me since before 1995. ZOG is my silent partner.

www.$permFart.cum

Comment

Dylann Roof trial: Will he get the death penalty?

Dylann Roof trial: Will he get the death penalty?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/us/dyl...-murder-trial/
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5681#post15681
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5681#post15681

Dylann Roof (Dyro) facing charges for niggercide June 2015

Charleston, South Carolina (CNN)Esther Lance was torn over how to punish Dylann Roof, the man found guilty of killing her mother and eight others at a Bible study in Charleston, South Carolina, last year.

"Yes, I want him to see the death penalty," Lance told CNN's Nick Valencia after a jury on Thursday convicted Roof on all 33 federal charges against him.

But Lance, 53, quickly changed her mind, saying she and her late 70-year-old mother, once a custodian at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, wouldn't want Roof to get that punishment.

"My mom wouldn't have wanted that," she said of Ethel Lance, a city employee for more than three decades, who had worked back stage at Gaillard Auditorium.

Evil Dyro gunned down this 70-year-old sheboon Ethel Lance, oreo coontangess.

Ethel Lance, 70, a retired city employee who worked as a custodian at Emanuel Baptist Church, was killed in the June 2015 shooting.
                          Next month, the jury will wrestle with whether to sentence Roof to the death penalty. That phase of his trial is expected to start on Tuesday, January 3. Roof has said he wants to represent himself in that part of the case.

If jurors decide on the death penalty, Roof will join a list of infamous killers, such as Timothy J. McVeigh, one of two people convicted in the Oklahoma City bombing. McVeigh, who died by lethal injection in 2001, was one of three federal inmates who have been executed in the United States since the federal death penalty was reinstated in 1988 after a 16-year moratorium.

The last person given a federal death sentence was bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in 2015 after he was convicted for his role in killing four people and wounding others in the 2013 Boston Marathon, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, a Washington-D.C. based non-profit.

Baby Racist Dyro working up the nerve to enter the Church & gun down the coons.

In August, Roof's attorneys had challenged the federal death penalty. They argued that the Federal Death Penalty Act "is unconstitutional, no one can be lawfully sentenced to death or executed under it, no matter what his crimes."

His lawyers said if federal prosecutors removed the death penalty, Roof would "withdraw this motion and plead guilty as charged to all counts in the indictment."

Roof's attorneys said the federal penalty was "unconstitutional punishment" and that such "arbitrary, cruel and unusual punishment" violated both the Fifth and Eighth Amendments.

A week ago, opening statements in Roof's trial began and witnesses gave emotional accounts of surviving the 70 rounds Roof fired from a Glock.45-caliber pistol on June 17, 2015.

Roof didn't take the stand in his defense. The self-declared white supremacist has admitted to the killings.

His conviction came about two hours after jurors deliberated.

'Waited until they were at their most vulnerable'

"He needs to be held accountable for every bullet," Assistant U.S. Attorney Nathan Williams told the jury, emphasizing what he said was the depth of Roof's hatred.

"The parishioners could not have seen the hatred in his heart," Williams said. "He sat and waited until they were at their most vulnerable."

Family members of the victims sobbed as Williams spoke.

Defense attorney David Bruck said Williams was correct about the events.

"Why, why did Dylann Roof do this?" Bruck said. "What was the explanation?"

Bruck asked the jury to "look beyond the surface" and to ask, "Is there something more to this story?"

Prosecutors presented Roof as a "cold and calculating" killer. Jurors saw a witness whose son was killed sobbing on the stand. They heard an FBI agent read a series of Roof's racist writings. And they watched a video of Roof laughing after admitting he killed the victims.

'Kind of lost it a little bit'

The defense did not call any witnesses.

Esther Lance said she was "angry" to be in same room as the man responsible for killing her mother.

Lance said she "kind of lost it a little bit" when she saw pictures of the crime scene for the first time. One photo showed Emanuel's beloved pastor, the Rev. Clementa Pinckney, 41, with blood streaming from his body. But Lance said the jury needed to see the photos to understand "why he did it."

Roof had told the FBI he wanted to start a race war.

He wrote in a 2,000-word racist rant that he "chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country."

Williams, in his closing, said Roof's "message of hatred was eclipsed by the goodness of those people."

Shortly after deliberations started, the jury asked to again watch the video in which Roof confessed to two FBI agents. Specifically, the jury wanted to see the portion where Roof was unsure of how many people he had killed.

Hoping for peace for survivors and families

Of the verdict, Lance said: "We needed that."

In a statement, South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said: "It is my hope that the survivors, the families, and the people of South Carolina can find some peace in the fact that justice has been served."

The Southern Poverty Law Center said Roof "represents the modern face of domestic terrorism: the extremist who acts alone after being radicalized online."

"When Roof searched 'black on white crime,' he found a flood of white supremacist propaganda. Once hard to access, that propaganda is now just a few keystrokes away from anyone, anywhere, who has access to the Internet," President Richard Cohen said in the statement.

"Charleston is still healing from Roof's horrific, racially motivated crime, as is our nation," Cohen said in the statement.

What's next

Roof pleaded not guilty to the 33 federal charges, including hate crime charges for allegedly targeting his victims on the basis of their race and religion. He also faces nine counts of murder and other charges in the state court system. His trial in that case is also scheduled to start in January.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5684#post15684
                            Die judenpresse

Comment

http://www.dailystormer.com/dyro-con...all-33-counts/
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5698#post15698
                              The Daily $permer

http://www.dailystormer.su/

Comment

Working...
                              X