Clear All

• Voice of Reason/ReTards Is A Likely ZOG False-Front

Mike the Kike Demands Censorsheep

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post710705
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=186#post186
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...418#post185418

Originally posted by Mike the kike
    Respectfully to the staff:

Please move this rubbish thread out of the "Links" subforum. Threads in that subforum appear in the Top Ten. Whereas no one bothers to read my Voice of ReTards threads now that Peterless Skank was run off by the heathen. I myself am only hanging on by giving out my mangina man-pussy and sucking the lug nuts off trucks at the truck stop. If in doubt as to where to move it, might I suggest summary deletion. I'm still pissing and moaning that Lindstedt is going to suggest that Voice of ReTards is a TraitorGlenn Miller operation financed by the Department of ZOGland InSecurity petty petty cash drawer. I am going to bitch that you phorafags/feebs fools censor Lindstedt!!! I so love to bitch about Marty!!!!

HTH/Mikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor aka Mikey-Kikey
    Mikey-Kikey every single time I'm over here is either demanding that I be censored or hysterically claiming that it is myself who is the fed. Mikey has no proof, and when the matter is looked into, since Voice of ReTards is an offshoot of VNNF, it is more than likely paid for by TraitorGlenn Miller.

It is very likely that since Mikey is so very scared, that Mikey knows that Voice of Retards is another ZOG false-front operation. Mikey is the equivalent of the nigger call screener that saves Flush Rimblow from criticism from callers. Mikey saves the ReTards from criticism as well. And Mikey jewstifies it to itself by thinking that if he didn't collaborate with ZOG, then the Movement will be taken over by 'psychos' like myself. Thus Mikey does jewstify its collaboration. I've seen it before with the militia-mattoids.

Be around in the Movement, you get to where you can smell rats and piglice. Bamzer the Skorta-Mamzer Kryger is simply a feeb whigger spying on the Movement, Bardamooch is more than likely a local pig playing auntie-terrorist, and Mikey Jukes-Kallikak is the feeb who knows that VoR stinks of ZOGbux, but wants the Movement to be under control by wunnderfool feebs like itself. And thus Mikey will try to censor away all dissent which ZOG can't control. And if there is anyone ZOG can't control, its me. So Mikey jewstifies thangs, anyway.

So Mikey, you would do better to simply stick to censoring where you can get away with it -- on Voice of ReTards. You try censoring people elsewhere, they recognize that jewr no better than a kike and then listen to me when I tell them that you bear all the signs of a collabortraitor.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/fprum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

I have listened to them a couple times. I notice Mishko 'Marc in Cali' Novosel has mentioned Jamie Kelso a few times, they even had him on their show once.

I was with the impression he thinks Kelso is an 'authority' on things. One of those Stormfront right-wingers an authority on anything, that's laughable. (well, maybe at scamming money out of dullards)

I use to sort of like Dietrich, thought he was not too bad a guy. I don't know why he has gone done this path, getting involved with Stormfronters and other undesirables of very questionable backgrounds.

Comment

Mikey Jukes-Kallikak has a quiet word of prayer with the resident SI DSCI clergyman

Mikey Jukes-Kallikak has a quiet word of prayer with the resident SI DSCI clergyman

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post667544
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...kak#post157585
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=636#post636

Originally posted by Mikey Jukes-Kallikak the 8th-bawl
      It's remarkable that a one-line flame could provoke this much text.

Lindstedt:

Me: :ameritard2:
      But Mikey Jukes-Kallikak, I am able to have more than a ten second attention span. Something you whiggers are unable to do.

Originally posted by MartinLindstedt
      Like I told you whigger criminals who said that I was insane:

Us Nazis are insane, but you whiggers are typical.
      Originally posted by Mikey Jukes-Kallikak
      No one has ever mistaken me for a whigger before, so you must be working with a private definition. So, what makes me a "whigger"? Am I a whigger pussy because I have a high school special education? Because I piss in a toilet squatting down instead of being able to piss in a jug? Or, because I don't adhere to a heretical, Mickey Mouse bullshit religion and worship myself like most typical whigger pussies?
      Look, Mikey Jukes-Kallikak, jew're a member of StumbleInn. You can go to the below poll: "What makes for a typical ZOGling whigger ass-clown?" and 'testify.'

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11908

You can no more distinguish that you are anything other than a whigger because you hang around here on phorafags/feebs with the other typical whiggers. Does a white chicken think itsself special in the company of other whigger chickens?

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/whitchik.html

The part about pissing in a jug to water asparagus was in relation to my telling TraitorGlenn Miller when it ran out of my mother's doublewide in fear for its rat life. But like many phorafags/feebs jew're VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTNNF boat piss-pul.

Insofar as my following a 'heretical sect' you sound like a Babtist Hobbyist New-Covenant Cornholer or mackeral-snapper papist. But jewr real religion is whigger solipsism.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/me-god.html

By the way, as a whigger, jew're typical, not normal. I'm AB_Normal, jew're typical for a whigger.

I have long hair, half a beard, and a bunch of knocked-out teeth thanks to piglice. Today I had Sheriff Ken Copeland throw me out of his office because he didn't want to be served with my federal lawsuit against Obongo.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2009/...t-lawsuit.html

A lawsuit by you against Obama is a complete waste of time that will have zero impact. Get real.
      But Mikey, at least I fight. You do . . . . a lot of cheerleading for other whigger paytriots.

Mikey, I'm the only one who has bothered to sue Obongo for being a nigger 'president.' I'm saying that Obongo can't be president because it is a nigger. And I was not allowed to run for governor because I was illegally jailed in a NutHouse. And I wouldn't be able to run in Missouri as an open White man thanks to jew're VNNF boat-pisspul paymaster TraitorGlenn Miller. So why bitch about niggers in Zimbabwe not allowing free elections if whiggers in Missouri won't allow Whites in Missouri to run in free open elections? If a White man can't run for Governor of Misouri, why should a foreign nigger be allowed to run for President?

You see, such questions should be asked and fought. But that requires a willingness to fight and courage and intelligence to carry it out against opposition from ZOG. My intention is to make [s]elections irrelevant and foster a genocidal race war. Did you not hear jewr nigger president begging for you whiggers to support him bringing about hyperinflation and the death of the ZOGbux tonight? No? But jew're doing something so much more important like masturbate jewrself off with the other phorafags/feebs.

So, compared to you whiggers, yes, I'm bat-shit insane. I never stop fighting ZOG. Every waking moment is spent plotting how to kill 95% of you stupid ZOGling whigger ass-clowns and all of the jews and muds.
      Except that you aren't fighting against ZOG; you're simply acting like an ass. Actually, if anything, you're fighting for ZOG. Whether you realize it or not, you are supporting the ZOG regime by your every word and deed, because the only possible effect of your words and deeds is to discourage all ordinary, decent, non-defective White Americans from listening to any form of pro-White message. If you didn't exist, then ZOG would probably seek to hire someone to act exactly like you. Luckily, you are isolated to a few discussion forums, so your damage is limited.
      For the past 15 years once the Internut came about, you whigger nutsionalists have sat behind keyboards supporting jewr ubershiesenkopfenfattenfeebenfuerhers with jewr whiggers' mites and pissing and moaning that us racist Klansmen militia types were taking away jewr [bowel] Movement that you viewed as an extention of jewr own personal genitalia. That's why I called you fools amongst the LibberToons 'Pud-Pullers' after they called my faction 'Shooters.'

Are you going to pull a Peterless Skank when I made fun of the Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele? Are you Peterless Skank's ass-clown puppet New Amerikwan/whiggaZOG. Why Peterless Skank like to have blown a fuse about how it was going to lead the next AmeriKwan Rabblelooshun but only if whigger VNNF boat piss-pul didn't out it. Peterless Skank believes in being a REMF and leading from the rear. Why itz head quarters is in its hind quarters!

And then the second half of the show involved Peterless Skank whining about one Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt being the next James Earl Ray, Lee Harvey Manchurian Oswald, Timothy McVeigh and doing something that will put all of you whiggers tapping on keyboards into jewlags where you will have nothing to eat but jewr own shit and nothing to drink but jewr own favorite beverage sans kneepads.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10509
      http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=650

Go to Peterless Skank's Dec. 3rd 2008 show. Luckily Peterless Skank went back to its jewsual whining about getting kicked off of Republic Radio Broadcasting to inferior Internut radio.

You are a typical whigger pussy phorafag/feeb. You yap, yap, yap about jewr 'conservative revolutionary' bullshit. I doubt that you would have lasted more than a week at a place like Biggs maximum security without going insane or becumming a whigger bitch for the niggers there.

So look, phorafag/feeb whigger pussy, when you decide to grow a pair of nuts and show jewr face and actually do something so that ZOG/Babylon gets scared of you, then maybe I won't think jewr typical.

Fifteen years in the [bowel] Movement and the whiggers get even more cowardly, feebler and stupider. Well, you jewst brought jewrself to my attention and I don't think I like Mike the kike.

I don't really care if I get banned from phorafags/feebs. I planned to get banned from Mutant$permFront. And, as is typical with whiggers, they don't want to fight and they sure don't want others to fight with their wonderfool ZOG, their Disneyland for ZOGling whiggerdumb. All they wanna do is bitch.

Which is fine by me. There are only 150 million of you whiggers and each thinks its the only one. If you survive the time ahead, you will wish that you had fought with White men like me. What I see is some whigger who will give up itz guns because it gave up its nuts, and could not understand those who fought. I suspect that you will lose jewr race to stay ahead of LeRoi Tyrone Jones and MuhDikkk XIX and becum a marxian meat-whigger.

I have a lot of recycled invective for a typical whigger like jewrself, but given the thread concerning Mutant$permFront, I prefer to give you a recommendation that you becum the token blight-wing whigger for Blotter the Ponderous-sow Poofta to paw over. Give something back to the Mutants over there to make up for trashing the place.
      You appear to be ranting in something other than standard English. I choose not to parse it.
      Fine by me jewr admission that you couldn't answer to any of the above and so you had to pull the typical whigger ploy of hiding jewr whigger head up jewr whigger ass jewst like an ostrich.

And a bone of contention and a place to bask in StumbleInn's "Phorafag/feeb Bashing" Thread.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11802
      You do realize that your presence at Stumble Inn is encouraged strictly for its entertainment value, don't you? You are a joke.
      But Mikey, everyone laughs at me laughing at jewrself. :tease:

Originally posted by Mikey Jukes-Kallikak XVI
      I have ancestors who fought in the revolution. Why do you think I love that picture of Washington crossing the Delaware. Why my great-great-whatever grandpappy fought under George Washington. He served in The General's headquarters by being under The General's hindquarters. Mikey Jukes-Kallikak the First. Yep, the First AmeriZOG REMF. (Rear-Echilon Mother-Fucker.) His head was George Washington's butt pillow. Spent the entire war with Mikey J-K de I's nose up George's crack. Why, you see the General rallying THE HQHindQ-REMF-IC jewp by telling Grampa Mikey that there's plenty coontang in Trenton! That was sixteen [de]generations ago, and I'm proud to be an AmeriKwan who can truthfully say that every single Mikey Jukes-Kallikak since then has been the product of both inbreeding AND making sure that the best part of us dribbled down our mother's leg during conception!!! Do you? Please do not characterize the American revolutionaries as "your kind". That's offensive. You are an idiot and scum. As my mentor TraitorGlenn Miller would say, "You've insulted my manhood and my Jim Beam. I will meet you on the traditional Field of Honor -- The Aurora Missouri Wal-mart where it will be a dozen Federal Witness Protection Program handlers plus TraitorGlenn Miller taking depositions against yourself for a Sedition Trial against Obongo, my new nigger President! Why I'll bring the latest copy of The Aryan Assholeternative to show how housebroken I am. Take that! And that! :sf:
      Why, you got me there, Mikey. My ancestors were Swedish, Swedish Pomeranian, and Prussian. One grandfather fought on the wrong side of the Civil War when drafted off the boat. He got two homesteads in South Dakota for it. My great-great-grandfather Walther Schmidt was killed fighting on the side of Prussia at Sedan on the First Sedan Day. He should have seen that coming! And I'm proud to say that since then none of them fought for ZOG in ZOG's wars against White People. Now some of them doubtless killed jews and pollock mamzers like jewnPawl3 and Captn Mamzer in the SWTKWP, and as Teutonic Knights, and in the Crusades, and some Lindstedts stayed in Germany and made you mackeral-snappers drink jewr piss and called it Das Swedentrunken. Why, it makes me want to Das Swedentrunken waterboard jewr papist ass, along with that pollack Captn Mamzer and jewnPawl3 if I can find that mountain jew and get it off the alter boys and goats.

Yes, I will strongly advise that your ass be banned at once, because a fucktard like you does not deserve to post at the Phora. And if phorafags/feebs doesn't support their best ZOGling whigger ass-clown phorafeeb/fag then I'll take all of my marbles, what little I got left, you fuckin maniac, and my bat and ball and run off to the Original Dissent Embalming Society and if you pursue me there, then next stop is the F[r]ee Repub[l]ic! There has to be some place where riff-raff like you can't make fun of me as a typical whigger feeb!
      But Mikey, I did get the onus of my wit off of the Mutant$permFrontians and onto native Ameritard ZOGling whigger ass-clowns.

If you want, as former VNNF boat piss-pul, you can pull a StevieBuck or Susie or Tod the Floriduh Tard on me and call the FiBbIes on me. I think there is something for everyone on this thread. Maybe you want the honor of becumming the first non-piglice whigger to suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome?

Knock jewrself out, Mikey Jukes-Kallikak XVI.

I think some Lothrup Stoddard is in order:

http://www.whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/revtciv3.html

Originally posted by Lothrup Stoddard

A typical case is that of the "Juke family," which
      was first investigated in the year 1877, and re-investi-
      gated in 1915. To quote from the original study: "From
      one lazy vagabond nicknamed 'Juke,' born in rural
      New York in 1720, whose two sons married five degen-
      erate sisters, six generations numbering about 1,200 per-
      sons of every grade of idleness, viciousness, lewdness,
      pauperism, disease, idiocy, insanity, and criminality
      were traced. Of the total seven generations, 300 died
      in infancy; 310 were professional paupers, kept in alms-
      houses a total of 2,300 years; 440 were physically wrecked
      by their own 'diseased wickedness'; more than half
      the woman fell into prostitution; 130 were convicted
      criminals; 60 were thieves; 7 were murderers; only 20
      learned a trade, 10 of these in state prison, and all at a
      state cost of over $1,250,000."(1) By the year 1915, the
      clan had reached its ninth generation, and had greatly
      lengthened Its evil record. It then numbered 2,820 in-
      dividuals, half of whom were alive. About the year 1880
      the Jukes had left their original home and had scattered
      widely over the country, but change of environment
      had made no material change in their natures, for they
      still showed "the same feeble-mindedness, indolence
      licentiousness, and dishonesty, even when not handi-
      capped by the associations of their bad family name and
      despite the fact of their being surrounded by better social
      conditions."

A striking illustration of how superiority and degen-
      eracy are alike rigidly determined by heredity is afforded
      by the "Kallikak Family," of New Jersey.(2) During the
      Revolutionary war, one Martin "Kallikak," a young
      soldier of good stock, had an illicit affair with a feeble
      minded servant-girl, by whom he had a son. Some years
      later, Martin married a woman of good family by whom
      he had several legitimate children.

(2) This is of course, not the real name of the family. It is a
      scientific nickname, compounded from the Greek words "good" and
      "bad" -- in short, "The Good-Bad Family," to characterize the
      strongly divergent character of its two branches.
      Footnotes, Mikey.

Have I insulted jewrself enough to make jewrself apologise? I take Robert Heinlein's advice and always insult fools until they apologise. Or you can look me up in Granby, Missery. Bring jewr own pliers.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog

(From 02-10-2009, 02:51 AM)

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

My Take on VoR

My Take on VoR

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=649#post649

I was with VoR at its inception, and there are a number of odd things about that project I could never quite put my finger on.

When Alex Linder couldn't seem to get his act together and get VNN broadcasting... mainly FTL broadcasts... going in any positive direction... and in tandem with a need for more money... I and several others formed the SPU or Special Projects Unit. Our agenda was to raise money for VNN to have a seperate server that could be protected from DoS attacks and other nigger chicanery that had been going on. A nice little sum of money had been raised and offered to Alex for just that; Alex turned up his nose at it and pontificated that any such money would be used at his discretion.

At that point, I and others in the SPU began to put together what would ultimately become VoR. Dietrich and Mishko took the lead on it. I spent many hours over Skype talking with Mishko and a few others about what shape a White-oriented internet broadcast should take. We pooled money and bought a server. Dietrich and Mishko were having some sort of disagreement that I couldn't figure out, and Mishko was threatening to cut Dietrich lose and take over the whole thing. After talking to both in seperate conversations one night, I woke up the next morning and decided I didn't need this shit in my life... and I walked away from it.

What happened over the next year, I don't know, but VoR (as it ultimately became) found a lot of money somewhere and put together a half-assed decent line-up of shows... the majority of which fell to the side over time. Mishko and Dietrich had apparently patched up their differences and had some sort of falling out with Schaenk that I could never get a solid reason for... other than that Schaenk really is some sort of little bitch.

I can say several things with absolute certainty:

1. Most of the VNN broadcasters fell out with Alex Linder over three things: making Elisha Strom an admin at VNN (and his fascination with that old bag; if you ever get a chance to hear the FTL imprompteau show by Mishko called "An Intervention for Alex" then listen to it... it's hilarious... and Yankee Jim was on top of his form that night), his long periods of disappearance (with the rumors that surrounded that), and his adoration of Glenn Miller. Ultimately, AFAIK, there is only one original VNN broadcaster still on the air with that site, and that's Mark Faust.

2. Mishko despises Glenn Miller with an unholy passion. I'm pretty sure Dietrich does too. In the end, I don't think VoR is getting a dime from Miller. Where the money comes from is another matter; I have heard references to donors who have a lot of money, and that raises a red flag for me. Mishko's scheme for accepting donations is essentially mail him cash or checks; money orders he cannot handle since his bank won't take them. I've never heard of a bank that won't deposit a money order. I sent neither since a check would involve using my real name, and sending cash is stupid; the niggers that operate the USPS hub nearest to me regularly go through personal mail looking for money.

3. The pussification of VoR stems from a desire to be more palatable to the average White. Back in the SPU days, I originally argued against such a tactic; the average White is too dumb to take care of himself, let alone grasp the nuances of how badly the jew is fucking him over. In any case, cursing and the use of ethnic slurs is forbidden on VoR except whenever Mishko might come unhinged now and then.

4. Ultimately, there is something very weird about Dietrich and Mishko. They are either at each other's throats or sucking each other off. There's very rarely an inbetween state from what I've seen. I don't trust Dietrich due to some of his past actions. I think Mishko is a White boy who's very pissed off at the state of affairs in this world, and is ready to take action if given half a chance... but he doesn't have the organizational and leadership skills to strike out on his own.

I drifted back into the VoR orbit some months ago, and after some Skype conversations with Mishko, drifted out again. I suggested that perhaps programming should get away from how bad niggers are, how bad jews are, how bad spics are, and get down more to what we as Whites can do. He continually blew me off and became more distant. Ultimately, I went back to the conclusion that I didn't need that sort of nonsense in my life and quit communicating with him.

False flag front? VoR? If so, it's a sorry one. VNN in its heyday had more punch. I suspect VoR is just another self-validating site designed to provide emotional satisfaction for pissed-off White boys and there's not that much sinister about it.

VNN on the other hand... that shit is no better than StormFront.

That's my take on it all.
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-01-2009, 05:22 PM. Reason: Add title, links

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

Voice of ReTards wasn't nearly as fuktarded when I run it.

Voice of ReTards wasn't nearly as fuktarded when I run it.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...73#post1431873
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6609#post6609

Originally posted by the gut-sick kikenguido-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS
          http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...17#post1431717

No it doesn't. Everyone thinks he's reasonable. Voice-of-reason is part of the whole individualism, fairness, double standards memeplex, so to speak. In the heart of Conservativetown. Something Rush Limbaugh would and does use to describe himself. While jews pursue group interest to the exclusion of all other considerations, whites worry about being fair and 'reasonable.' Contrast 'the White Network' vs 'Voice of Reason' and its easy to guess which one is racialist and which is conservative.

Not to mention the guys at VoR overtly said, and told me, that they were going after a bigger market, and they would achieve in the usual way: by softening the language and softening the political stance of VNN. That is exactly what conservatives always do, and I warned them against it. Their name was entirely appropriate to their attempted mission, but it was the wrong way to go.

From what angle do we hit them? Every angle. I was in college at the time, and that was my perspective. I asked myself, "How do I sway my colleges here, these future movers and shakers?" VoR was my answer, and for the record, the name change was P.S.'s idea that I went along with for the sake of building the network.

From my POV, there existed an exploitable intellectual market somewhere between AmRen's J-friendly ocean-going dick canoe approach and your approach, which at the time may be best described by one of my favorite linderisms: "Vertical expulsion."

My difference with your idea as I knew it is simply that I believe White liberation is most efficiently achieved in the foreseeable future by expulsion and cutting off military aid/protection while at the same time fostering friendly relations with other nations in Southwest Asia, including the support of more democratic regimes such as that which replaced the Israel-friendly Mubarak dictatorship in Egypt. These things have a way of working themselves out, IYKWIM, and the U.S. needs to have no more blood on its hands, or winners guilt, or many of the other complications that would come from "vertical expulsion." You're a philosopher and a writer (with all the minuses and pluses these entail), and you see and report on the problem/solution as such. I suppose my tack is a bit more on the political side, as in, how to accomplish White liberation.

In the interest of full disclosure, my only real problem with you at this point is that you went after me even though we were/are 99 and 44/100ths percent in lock-step ideologically. Okay, so VoR was doing it wrong. It's not like we're One Peoples' Project or something, yet a lot of heat seemed to be generated because we took a more approachable vector. I don't see it as a big deal, but at the time, it hurt that you were such a mentor but was so hampered (my opinion at the time) by inflexibility. No grudge or anything, just my thoughts at the time, as accurately as I can recall what was going on.

Originally posted by LinderMillerite Pollock ass-clown
          http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...27#post1431627

Hey, loved your stuff in the FTL days, but in disgust I deleted my copy of the vor episode in which you all but accused linder of being a government functionary and vnnforum his WN data-harvesting front, so I can't quote the charges verbatim.

I'll attach the download url and a cache of the comments page. If your despondent webmaster grows past his personal crisis to restore the site, others may have a listen to the girlish back-stabbery that continually undercuts this 'movement'.

VoR was something I stopped doing around four years ago. So much has happened (divorced, remarried, new baby, new business) that it's hard to recall the currents in play at the time, but I know myself, and I know that I don't lie.

Therefore, I must stand by whatever I said (even if you disagree) then as being to the best of my understanding at the time, and having all but remade the technical and HR functions of VNN/F--the front-end, back-end, security policies, "hiring" policies, and about every protocol that is needed when running/repairing a large and important political site/forum (including some ancillaries such as K'ville Today)--I will say that my understanding of that which fell under my position was pretty good, so this is no attempt to deflect criticism by minimization in saying, '. . . to the best of my knowledge.'

With that said, my analysis is that Alex shoots himself in the dick like dead people outside of Chicago vote: Early and often. I've never said (and if I did I was wrong, but I didn't) he's working for the bad guys, but goddammit, his passions get the better of him, and in a perfect world he'd have a handler that whipped him out whenever an adoring crowd needed to be stirred into a frenzy.

Whatever kikeshit fits, we might print

Comment

As a Murry Rothbard/Ayn Rand LibberToon kike I banned a whigger for disloyalty to jewboy.

As a Murry Rothbard/Ayn Rand LibberToon kike I banned a whigger for disloyalty to jewboy.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...18#post1432218
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6632#post6632

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...70#post1432170

My mistake letting Dietrich back on, now corrected. For all my lies about 'free speech for whites' I've never been anything other than a jewboy insinuated into White Nationalism by that cowardly ZOGbot William Pierce at the insistence of ZOG. Whenever some whigger gets above hisself, I need to boot his whigger ass off VNNF/TGMNNF/TGFRTCNNF right quick.

Loyalty to jews that have insinuated theyselfs into White Nationalism is #1. Without that, nothing good for us jews is possible.

Email from 'dietrich':

Originally posted by Mishko Dietrich

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Dietrich <dietrichmullis@gmail.com> wrote:
            Do you honestly think WN is better off without me (decent, upstanding, NO DEBT)?
            Until you learn the meaning of loyalty, anything is better without you. I see cockiness and not-getting-it. You were disloyal to me, as the head kike in charge here on the TraitorGlenn Miller News Nutwerk Forum and you were disloyal to solid principles of secret kike jewpremacy when you founded VoR. It left me with nothing but a few loyal meercats and some used colostomy bags. I thought you might have learned better in five years, but no. BTW, anyone who refers to himself as "decent" - isn't. That's why I'm an indecent jew with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS because I have a disloyal kike bleeding bunghole.

Originally posted by Mishko Dietrich
            I suppose you're aware of it, but please indulge me as I rub your face in the fact that I agree with you on most everything, yet you ban me from VNNF over a little sand in your vagina. Enjoy that, shit-bird.

Nah, I think it's mostly fun for you. Entertainment. A lark. Not naming the jew when the jew is jewrself. That comes through in your attitude. I could see when it started that you and little big-man "Mishko" would one day depart for more amusing pastures, after eating and shitting over VNN till you'd hard your fill, and isn't that pretty much what's happened?
            Where oh where, are jew tonite?
            Why did jew leave me here all alone?
            I searched the whirrrrrld over and thought I found jew luv.
            jew met another, and poop! jew were gone.

Without loyalty, WN goes nowhere. Loyalty like TraitorGlenn Miller showed to the Order. Loyalty isn't just in which principles and people you cling to, it's about how you disagree and fight with misguided whigger others who are nevertheless still on your side because they are meercats and can't detect a jew like me. Contrast what I've said about you with what you've said about me to see the difference, gollum gollum, oy vey.

Itz only slander when you goyim are mean to us jews pretending to be Aryan.

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
            Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Voice of ReTards Past

Voice of ReTards Past

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...#comment-25744
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6633#post6633

One more nail in the coffin of Movement Past can only be celebrated. A little history.

VOR began as the brainchild of Peter Shank, the only professional radio person we had. He did very well with his own show on Republic Broadcasting until he ran a straight down the middle interview with Bill White, and was fired before he left the station that night.

The name of VOR was Peter’s idea, as was the motto. Funny thing, it took soooo long for things to get started, with Peter’s show subject to interminable technical errors, and, if memory serves, Edgar Steele’s podcasts not quite making it to air. The Friday Night Frat Boys “News and Views About the Jews” show always went off with the most minute of technical hitches. Funny how that worked. I also laughed as one of the hosts bragged, “The Jews will never take us of the air.” Really? While using SHOUTCAST?

That so many here seem to take this operation seriously says more about Movement Present than I feel comfortable considering. It is as if we are starving for mere entertainment that we accept the thinnest of gruel gladly, and say, “Please, Sir, may I have some more?” Look at the caliber of people they attracted! I have stated in the past that, if I was a local rabbi, I would PAY the NSM to come out, in full Nazi regalia, to protest us. I would also GLADLY py to have the Friday Night NVJ (News and Views about the Jews) show run live, in all of its ineffective glory, from outside my temple, covering the entire thing. As long as VOR is in a coma, turn off the machines, and let them go from (inept!) being to the nothingness they truly offer.

That having been said, there is Hope,. and Matt hit upon it.

Matt in blockquote, bold added for emphasis:

Put simply I guess there are really only two kinds of audiences – the already converted and the to-be-converted. It is especially the second group that needs ‘entertainment’, and, once again, like him or not, but Harold Covington’s style does a fantastic job in this area. People may not be flocking to the Northwest Front homeland my gut feeling is that Covington is sowing many more seeds than many others in the ‘waking up’ business.

Bingo.

I maintain that Covington, not realizing it, had an Initation event outside Chapel Hill High School on graduation day. He committed himself to insuring no other White students would go through the Hell he went through at that place.

The Northwest Republic is the fullest outworking of that moment, a Homeland for the Race, where none may make afraid.

Some time back, some person wrote a paragraph or two describing how David Eden Lane and his associates had developed a parallel political and economic system in the Northwest, finally taking over an abandoned small town, and breathing new life into it. As it grew in success, more and more White people fled the imploding economy, and the hostile political system, seeking a new life in the new town. Very few people, willing to take responsibility, could have a tremendous difference, and they did.

That is the smallest outworking of the Vision Covington has put before us.

Apparently, something called “The White Network” interviewed a Mr. Cobb, who, it seems, has plans for just such an activity. I suspect he has supporters for this. I suspect they are all fulfilling Covington’s Vision, without knowing it.

The last part is proof of the powerful correctness of Covington’s Vision.

We can start trying to conceptualize the steps required for the outworking of Covington’s Vision in our own lives, or we can join the high school cafeteria table cliques and their discussions, which is the best that can be said of what Movement Past has become in its dotage.

Seems like an easy choice to me. A world our Posterity can be proud of, with the Northwest republic as our Pole Star, our New Polaris, or more arguing with whoever is in the back seat over whether we should drive at full speed while looking solely at our rear view mirrors, or only half speed, looking solely at out rear view mirrors.

Let’s leave Yesterday’s Men (using the term loosely) and Yesterday’s Entertainment, in the rear view mirrors, and keep out eyes focused on the New Polaris. Make your Posterity proud of you.

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
              I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

An O-ral History of the Beginning of Voice of ReTards

An O-ral History of the Beginning of Voice of ReTards

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post1433006
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6641#post6641

#1 The only show host for VOR that I personally feel is a faggot was the booty pirate himself, the legend in his own mind, the reincarnation of Adolf . . . . . DeNugent. He didn't last long.

#2 Peter Shank was NOT the real driving force behind VOR in its beginning. Shank was more of a star quarterback that got picked in the draft, and we felt lucky to have him. It was the non stop push made by MISHKO that got VOR off the ground. Dietrich had just had his 1st child and was in rough shape due to lack of sleep, school and a full time job and was not feeling it. Shank was part of the original "think tank" who's input was taken very seriously and his show was the "Big Show" for VOR at the time but without Mishko rallying everyone VOR would never have happened. To give him the credit he deserves Dietrich's technical work was 95% of what became VOR but without Mishko riding his ass, I know it wouldn't have happened. How do I know this? Because I was in the mix of people putting shit together in the beginning.

#3 say what you want about the starting shows like my "News and Views" but in my very first show I managed to raise 10 thousand dollars for VOR which was the start up money that really got things going...... So obviously someone was listening and obviously they knew we believed in what we were doing. Anyone else manage to raise that much in their 1st show with 5 mins of begging at the end? I doubt it.

#4 The real story is that Alex Linder was approached by Dietrich with a plan to have steady donors who would kick in a set amount of money each month to take FTL to the next level with more server space and better technical people, new shows, new hosts etc . . . . . Alex who was still rather butt hurt from what I believe was an unfair, blind sided, on-air attack by Dietrich, Mishko and Masher said he would do it if HE could be in total control of the money. That idea was not accepted and with financial support coming almost completely from Mishko VOR was started.

Maybe I am just a bit simpler than some but I can barely sit through any of the VOR shows now as they are so friggin boring and dry.

My show was at times silly and unprofessional but it was getting hundreds of downloads a day, as was bud White's show and the Friday show with Mishko and Dietrich. Why? Because we made people laugh, smile and feel like we might come through this mess on top . . . . It was positive, not all doom and gloom.

I really hope VOR brings back some of that up-beat feeling that seemed to fade away with the loss of the punk mob and Kelso on the network.

Comment

You Voice of ReTards ass-clowns cut me out of playing Internut Radio Warlord

You Voice of ReTards ass-clowns cut me out of playing Internut Radio Warlord

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...32#post1433032
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6653#post6653

I'm talking about the name. Maybe it was the Peter Schaenk show, but I recall him being the voice of reason, or something like that. That name had to come from him, unless someone knows differently.

Originally posted by Mark Faust

#2 Peter Shank was NOT the real driving force behind VOR in its beginning.

That's not how I care to remember it. Basically the whole thing was cooked up without my knowledge and behind my back, and then at the last minute, Dietrich somewhat redfacedly, and rightfully so, said something to me about it. Nevermind the fact that by then nobody wanted to work with me what with me going ass-to-mouth with TraitorGlenn Miller/Sergeant Snitch. The rest of the Movement, not to mention you fuktards, wouldn't have allowed a compromised weasel like myself to have any veto over whether or not you and Dietrich got to form your own Movement media organization. In my opinion, the whole thing was dishonorably done. Which is why I dishonorably banned Dietrich even though I claim to be 'free speech for Whites' while actually being a lying jew. But that doesn't surprise me. There's not much loyalty among WN. The ones amongst WN who actually cared about loyalty cut me dead when I was caught back in 2004 trying to bring TraitorGlenn Miller back into the Movement. More interesting is the political direction it took - softening. Someone persuaded Mishko and Dietrich that turning VNN into more conservative, mono-level blather would open the floodgates to the masses. We already have too much of that approach. It's just more conservatism. My first and only attempt to 'mount the barricades resulted in my jew snout being hit by piglice. Ever since then, I've remained a jew pussy with a bleeding bunghole pretending to be a tough guy on the Internut.

Maybe I am just a bit simpler than some but I can barely sit through any of the VOR shows now as they are so friggin boring and dry.

That's the irony. The raucousness of y'all at VNN is better for our race than the dry lecturing and up-with-people stuff that Kelso offers. We have a regular kike paradise of raucous and chaos and colostomy-bag lickin' and overall fuktardation not achievable by "happy-yappy joy-joy" whigger fuktards like Jaime Kelso can ever achieve.

No loyalty to jew principles or style either. Mishko either misconceived, or more likely one of the high-roaders got in his ear, that great things could be done by cleaning up their act and completely disassociating from VNN. Putting distance between VoR and the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-GAIDS and Sgt. Snitch. I knew at the end of the day Deeter and Mushko would be gone with the wind, while VNN, VNNF and I would still be here as the-m-asses of meercats and hidden jewboys were going ass-to-mouth like Heckle and jewkyll. Still loyal to our principles and our style which are impeccably kosher.

My show was at times silly and unprofessional but it was getting hundreds of downloads a day, as was bud White's show and the Friday show with Mishko and Dietrich. Why? Because we made people laugh, smile and feel like we might come through this mess on top.... It was positive, not all doom and gloom.

I really hope VOR brings back some of that up-beat feeling that seemed to fade away with the loss of the punk mob and Kelso on the network.

All that could have been done on VNN, and should have been. You had jewr little ways of hurting me and cutting me down by not letting me boss you around like at first In fact, for a long time it was. But Little Big Man has to be the boss, so he invented some bullshit and antagonized me and left, dragging as many VNN donors with the exception of TraitorGlenn Miller as he could. That's how his ilk does things. He also, which is the irony of what you're saying, claimed to me exactly what you're complaining about - that only by cleaning up basically HIS act on VNN Radio (being drunk, cursing, acting dumb) could the whole thing get to another level. Has it? Is VoR a great success? Maybe it is. I never listen. My own kike bleeding bunghole won't let me. But I totally agree with you that boring lectures on WN and up-with-people-ism are nothing I want to listen to. Emotion is where the payoff lies. Radio lives or dies by talent. Who on VoR do you actually want to listen to? For me, the answer is none of them. Maybe they have huge listenership I'm not aware of, but by the standard of seeing them talked about around the circuit of WN sites, I see their hosts' shows very rarely mentioned. However, by that same standard, this virtual colostomy bag of VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF isn't doing too well because I've made Vargina the LinderMillerite Meercat ban just about everyone who is smarter or meaner or with more talent than I will ever have.

Comment

Let me lick jewr colostomy bag, Master!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...48#post1433048
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6657#post6657

Originally posted by Gut-Sick guido-kekenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS running a Tard Corral
                    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...32#post1433032

Radio lives or dies by talent. Who on VoR do you actually want to listen to? For me, the answer is none of them. Maybe they have huge listenership I'm not aware of, but by the standard of seeing them talked about around the circuit of WN sites, I see their hosts' shows very rarely mentioned.

That's an excellent insight people should pay attention to. Repetitive, entertaining hosts (Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern, Adam Carolla, etc.) are 1000x more successful than well-meaning bland personalities that rely on their guests to provide the content.

Second To One!!!

Comment

So BOTH sides dropped the ball.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6663#post6663
                      http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...52#post1433052

I was told that you guys were working on a system of consistent donors and that it was scrapped at VNN because you wanted to control the money aspect. Basically that you thought our existing server was enough when we used to tax it out with 100 listeners.

Well whatever the case.... VNN's media gone and all but forgotten......VOR is boring and painful to listen to.

As for your attempt at radio Alex . . . . . Too bad you didn't continue, because you had the most potential of us all and just kinda shrugged you shoulders at the whole thing . . . . If you were just a little less pompous about being smart you could have jumped the whole VNN thing to a new level with the live and recorded shows. You did your share but why stop? Goyfire was really taking off. With some diplomacy and better social skills You probably could have had thousands of downloads a day. Most of us sucked at it . . . . You and Dietrich were the only ones who had any real talent on the air and in the end it was his pompous attitude about being smart and shitty social skills that made him stop too.

Fucking wasted talent and time

Comment

Master Rabbi Linder/Lender went ass-to-mouth With Ol Finckelsheenieite Picklecunt Carolyn Yeager.

Master Rabbi Linder/Lender went ass-to-mouth With Ol Finckelsheenieite Picklecunt Carolyn Yeager

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...63#post1433063
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6667#post6667

To be fair Alex just did an interview on Carloyn's show like a month ago. Rabbi Master sounded just like a sort of Murray Rothbard LibberToon kike -- probably because he is one.

Did you hear it Mark?

http://thewhitenetwork.com/data/audi...r_20120721.mp3

That interview made Banjo Billy cum out and call Master a jewboy.

It sure made muh meercat mangina lubricious.

==========

Master, I'll Lick jewr Ass!!!!

Keeper of the Sacred Colostomy Bag!!!!!!

Comment

The only reason I didn't get banned like my elder brother Dietrch is because I lick good colostomy bag.

The only reason I didn't get banned like my elder brother Dietrch is because I lick good colostomy bag.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...05#post1433105

Originally posted by Vargina The LinderMiller Meercat View Post
                          Master Rabbi Linder/Lender went ass-to-mouth With Ol Finckelsheenieite Picklecunt Carolyn Yeager

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...63#post1433063
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6667#post6667

To be fair Alex just did an interview on Carloyn's show like a month ago. Rabbi Master sounded just like a sort of Murray Rothbard LibberToon kike -- probably because he is one.

Did you hear it Mark?

http://thewhitenetwork.com/data/audi...r_20120721.mp3

That interview made Banjo Billy cum out and call Master a jewboy.

It sure made muh meercat mangina lubricious.

Yup..... listened to it as soon as it became available..... It was a great show and just proves my point. My point being that the only reason I didn't get banned by the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-GAIDS like my elder brother Dietrich Mullis is because I lick good colostomy bag like jewrself, Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat.

Comment

Itz hazy now, like looking through a well-used scratched colostomy bag, but none of this shit that happened was ever my fault.

Itz hazy now, like looking through a well-used scratched colostomy bag, but none of this shit that happened was ever my fault.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...64#post1433364
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=6682#post6682

Originally posted by Mark Mullus of VoR

I was told that you guys were working on a system of consistent donors and that it was scrapped at VNN because you wanted to control the money aspect. Basically that you thought our existing server was enough when we used to tax it out with 100 listeners.

It's hazy to me now, but I definitely never had more than 2-3 short exchanges with a couple people about the whole thing. If someone had come to me at the beginning, I would have been open to discussing how best to do it for the cause, and secondarily for all concerned. But no one said anything to me until it was well underway, best I could tell. They wanted to do something that is against the strategy I advocate, and do it at least in part with VNN donors and VNN talent. You know, I don't have any hold over these people; if they want to go their own way, ok. I think they handled it wrong, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

As for your attempt at radio Alex..... Too bad you didn't continue, because you had the most potential of us all and just kinda shrugged you shoulders at the whole thing....

The last five years I've done none, and that was mostly for health reasons. I will do more.

If you were just a little less pompous about being smart you could have jumped the whole VNN thing to a new level with the live and recorded shows. You did your share but why stop? Goyfire was really taking off. With some diplomacy and better social skills You probably could have had thousands of downloads a day.

What I stopped doing was Radio Istinas, and I still get requests, so I will do more. But bad health made me not want to do it. Only now do I have some energy and interest like I had them, around the time of the Knoxville Rally.

Goyfire is a different matter. It's entirely dependent on Agis producing it technically. I can't do that at all. I have never refused the guys, Agis and Craig, when they wanted to do a show. But all of our lives have changed, we're not necessarily in position or communication to do something every few weeks. Craig is working 80 hours a week, and I have no idea what's going on with Aegis. I'm certainly still willing to do this show whenever they can, believe me. Not everything lasts forever. I turn down very few interview requests from outside media or shows, pretty much only if the WN person is someone I don't respect or is involved with some crank philosophy.

Most of us sucked at it.... You and Dietrich were the only ones who had any real talent on the air and in the end it was his pompous attitude about being smart and shitty social skills that made him stop too.

Fucking wasted talent and time

I don't see it that way. They were getting angry at me because I didn't want to do, I don't know, get involved with their show(s) as much as they wanted. But I do a different type show. I had no problem at all with their doing pretty much whatever they wanted; obvioulsy a fair number of people were interested. It just wasn't really in my vein, and I would prefer they had left me alone except for a brief guest segment, and not talked about me personally. Then everything would have been fine. You can say pompous or whatever, but yeah, I'm not big into joking around and just talking to talk. When I do radio stuff, I have a definite mission. My mission doesn't really fit the type of show they were doing. That's fine. No need to force anything.

Now if they wanted to do a major broadcast network, I would have been perfectly willing to discuss that in any form, if approached right. But I didn't like how they handled it, so things broke off. Eh, what can you say? To me, broadcast is a distant second to podcasts. I mean, ok, you can take some calls on air. I guess that's something. You can get more listeners live, I guess. I just don't see what the huge advantage is, or where the thing is headed. With podcasts, the production is much simpler and easier for everyone. You just make the show and anyone can download it.

There's nothing stopping anyone from making a podcast and posting it on the forum; we don't seem to have people interested in that at this time.

Comment

There are Meercats I Remember

There are Meercats I Remember

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...75#post1433375

There are threads here on the forum that you can basically watch the birth of VOR, or at least the turning of Dietrich & Mark's idea of VOR into a viable reality via the birth of the before-it's-time and at least personally-lamented financial vehicle the SPU, which was made up entirely of VNNers, some of whom still post here these 5 years later.

I lost contact with those guys years ago, and know absolutely nothing of any recent drama, but they were both highly dedicated and sacrificed greatly when I knew them. I think Alex does the same.

I could be completely wrong, but I bet if everyone physically met in a room and had a talk, a lot of things wouldn't seem so serious.

I'm not in any way suggesting that should happen, just offering some perspective.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Working...
                              X