No announcement yet.

The Show-Trial of TraitorGlenn Miller, Drunken ZOGbot Lumbee Melungeon Rat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: Judge grants Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross a continuance until Friday morning

UPDATE: Judge grants Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross a continuance until Friday morning

DA: Cross may be trying to sabotage proceedings

By: 41 Action News Staff , Ali Hoxie
    Posted: 11:20 AM, Aug 27, 2015
    Updated: 6:14 PM, Aug 27, 2015

http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/cross...abotaging-case
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3201#post13201
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3201#post13201

OLATHE, Kan. - UPDATE - Judge Kelly Ryan has granted Frazier Glenn Cross, also known as Glenn Miller, a continuance until Friday morning at 9 a.m.

Before the judge granted the continuance, he and Cross discussed what evidence can be presented in certain phases of a trial.

Ryan said the evidence Cross wanted to present now, evidence Cross said explains why he did it, is not permitted in the guilt phase of a trial. The judge said that phase is to determine guilt, not intention. Ryan also said Cross did not present evidence for a compelling necessity defense.

Ryan said if Cross is found guilty then he would consider allowing the evidence Cross wants to show now, which consists of CDs, books and news clips, in a second phase, which determines motive. The judge would not say in advance what evidence would be allowed if there is a second phase of the trial.

Throughout the discussion, Cross interrupted the judge. Ryan told Cross his disrespect could lead to his removal from the courtroom.

The judge called the jury back into the courtroom just before noon and granted Cross his continuance until Friday.

Cross, also known as Glenn Miller, is representing himself in the case. He said he needed extra time to recuperate because of his health and to give him more time to prepare his defense.

He said the CDs and books he's wanting to use for his defense are not available at this time.

He also told the court that he did not bring everything with him to Thursday's proceedings.

State arguing Cross may be sabotaging case

Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe, meanwhile, said a phone call Cross made this week revealed he may be actively trying to sabotage the trial.

"Detective (Gary) Borstelman listened to the defendant's jail calls over the night and his intent in what he's planning on doing to try to, I would say, undercut the court's authority or sabotage the proceedings," Howe said. "It might be relevant to his state of mind and how he's acting in these proceedings."

Howe argued it was Cross' "intent to make a scene."

Other phone calls played during testimony

During Thursday's court session, two recordings of calls Cross made in October 2014 were played for the jury.

In an October 9 phone call, Cross said that those who associate with Jews were hurting their own people.

"If they associate with Jews, they're accomplices of Jews," he said on the call.

In the second call, made on October 23, Cross admits to carrying out the shootings. He said his deteriorating health led to his decision to do the shootings, adding his biggest fear was dying without killing any Jews.

"I thought they were Jews of course," Cross said. "I had never felt such exhilaration. Overpowering joy. Total and absolute freedom. It was a feeling I hadn't had since 1967 when I became Jew-wise."

Later in the call, Cross expressed some regrets over killing 14-year-old Reat Underwood. However, he added that the youngest victim "looked like a Jew."

KSHB-TV Channel 41

http://www.kshb.com/

Source of jewr TraitorGlenn Miller Trial News, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Comment

Looks like the drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot Rat is gonna get caught dead to rights.

Looks like the drunken Lumbee Melungeon ZOGbot Rat is gonna get caught dead to rights.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...68#post1899468
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3202#post13202
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3202#post13202

[again this is not verbatim, it's me typing what Miller says as best i can get it down and basically just listening, occasionally interjecting a question or comment]

2015-08-27. H (thur).

i tried to get it put off, he just gave me half day - 12:00 [thur 8-27] till tomorrow morning. dont think he'll let me say much. hearsay, therefore not evidence. no lawyer has ever used the word (hearsay) in court. one time i didnt feel like i was participating when the prosecutor was doing his case. finally i objected, i said because it might tend to incriminate me [this joke objection made the paper]. [how many in the courtroom?, public and press?] probably 40-50 people in courtroom. not sure which are the reporters. 2 tv cameras. tony rizzo [KCS reporter], he's an asshole, total system asshole for the jews. long news stories that dont say a damn thing. i told him that in court in front of everybody. i talk shit. i sit there and read books like Mein Kampf. and my book. i sit there and read it. i got permission from the judge. i got permission to read and study my books during court! "just make sure you dont distract the jurors." i'm having a good time.

tomorrow i'm going to present my damned defense. they cant stop me from stating my motive that day. and what my intentions were. using that as a guide, i'm just going to say as much as i can. i'll talk about billy graham and richard nixon in the paper. if you dont believe it, just google it. stuff like that. as far as video, may show video of james traficant being interviewed on msnbc. no question its mainstream tv station and he's saying jews control the media, govt and monetary system. and also a "stranglehold" on the american government. it's up to the judge and he's a whore to the goddam System. and he feels its his duty to prevent me from criticizing jews.

but the judge, DA and my attny i can say all i want, present all my stuff and nothing off limits [at his sentencing]. so that sounds pretty good. hell they might send me guilty tomorrow. trying to limit criticism of jews as much as he can [the judge]. wont take a chance on me convincing the jury to convince the jury to exonerate me. hell, if he gives me 3-4 days i can convince some or all. irrefutable evidence. but that's obviously not going to happen. maybe 50% chance going to death row. maybe 30% i get life without parole. something to consider. main thing is to expose the jews to the maximum extent possible before i die.

i will talk as long as he lets me. if he shuts everything down. good chance that will happen tomorrow. might do it tomorrow, the sentencing. i talked to one of my friends in NC. he's been browsing the internet. he saw video of me giving opening statement on google. frazier smith in NC will email you.

F. Glenn Miller said that you were looking for this--He did a good job--

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e32097543.html

[upshot appears to be: the judge will limit the scope of miller's defense. so he won't be allowed to present much of the material he assembled which we researched. but the judge, DA and his fired-but-helpful attorneys say he WILL get to present that material at his sentencing, and he can have character witnesses there too. the sequence beginning tomorrow goes defense, closing arguments, jury deliberation & decision, sentencing/hearing. how long it all takes isn't precisely clear, but it looks like everything wraps up either friday or monday.]

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
      Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Man charged in Jewish site deaths: Judge denying fair trial

Man charged in Jewish site deaths: Judge denying fair trial

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...rial/71303408/
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3203#post13203
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3203#post13203

OLATHE, Kan. (AP) — A white supremacist charged with killing three people at Kansas City-area Jewish sites accused a judge on Thursday of denying him a fair trial for not allowing him to present evidence explaining his mindset at the time.

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., 74, is defending himself at his capital murder trial and could face the death penalty if convicted. He has admitted several times during his four-day trial that he killed three people and shot at three others, but has argued that he was compelled to do it because Jewish people are trying to wipe out the white race.

Prosecutors rested their case Thursday morning, barely four days into a trial they had predicted could last three to four weeks.

Miller is charged with killing William Corporon, 69, and Corporon's 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, at the Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, and Terri LaManno, 53, at the nearby Village Shalom retirement center on April 13, 2014. None of the three was Jewish.

After jurors were sent out of the courtroom, Miller asked for a postponement until Monday so he could work on his defense and rest up because the trial had taken a toll on his health. Miller fired his lawyers in May.

"It's not my fault I'm not prepared," Miller said.

The judge asked Miller to summarize the evidence he planned to present. Prior to the start of the trial, the judge ruled that Miller could not use a "compelling necessity" defense, claiming he was compelled to kill Jewish people because they pose a threat to the white race.

Miller, who also was known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., said he was planning to introduce books, CDs and news articles to illustrate his state of mind at the time of the shootings, but Ryan responded that it was unlikely those materials would be allowed to be admitted into evidence during the current phase of the trial.

Miller responded angrily that by denying him a chance to explain his actions, Ryan was violating his constitutional rights.

"Making it impossible for me to explain what was on my mind prevents me from getting a fair trial and guaranteeing a guilty verdict," Miller said. "I'm thoroughly convinced I was justified."

After a testy exchange in which Miller repeatedly talked over the judge and prosecutors, Ryan loudly warned him several times that he could be removed from the courtroom if he didn't show more respect for the court.

Ryan sent the jury home at noon and told Miller he could have until 9 a.m. Friday, when he would be expected to present his defense.

Comment

Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross takes stand at Jewish campus trial

Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross takes stand at Jewish campus trial

Cross said bad health gave him motivation to kill

By: Nick Sloan
          Posted: 11:38 AM, Aug 28, 2015
          Updated: 6:33 PM, Aug 28, 2015

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kans...vidence-so-far
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3204#post13204
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3204#post13204

OLATHE, Kan. - Frazier Glenn Cross began his defense Friday morning at the Johnson County Courthouse.

Judge Kelly Ryan did not allow three items Cross requested to be considered as evidence. The first was video about the White Patriot Party, a second was a U.S. Department of Justice report and a third was from an anti-Semitic Website.

All three times, the state objected, saying the evidence lacked relevance for the case.

Cross called himself on the stand, speaking for nearly an hour on Friday morning.

RELATED | Crime scene investigators testify at JCC trial

During his time on the stand, Cross was critical of the African-American and Jewish populations. He even discussed his own history of violence against African-Americans. He also said the Jewish population controls the media and worked to remove prayer from school.

At the conclusion, Cross was warned by Ryan after the defendant lashed out at the prosecution and the judge.

Cross said bad health diagnosis gave him motivation to kill

In his testimony to open the afternoon on Friday, Cross told the jury of his mindset leading up to the shootings.

Cross said a bad health diagnosis – he has emphysema – led to his actions that April day.

“On the way home from the doctor, I felt such an exhilaration,” Cross said. “I felt such a joy. I felt a ton lifted off of my shoulder. I knew what I was going to do.”

Cross told the jury that once he knew he was going to die, he was determined to take some of his “enemies” with him.

"I told myself before you die, if you have the guts, you are going to take some of your enemies with you."

He said he has felt proud for the past 16 months following the shooting.

Judge says phone call proves Cross aware of process

Before Cross could begin his defense, a recording of a phone call made by him this week was played. The jury was not in the room.

It was requested by the state.

“The defendant was aware of limitations of phase," said Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe. "He was going to raise some hell in the courtroom. I think he understands there’s a difference between guilt and penalty phase."

The judge agreed, overruling multiple objections from Cross.

The call was made at 7:07 p.m. on Aug. 26.

Johnson County District Attorney cross-examines the accused shooter

After nearly an hour presenting his case, Cross was then questioned Friday afternoon by Howe.

In his questioning, Howe focused on the victims and the specific events of that day.

“I was hoping there was a bunch of Jews in there,” Cross said to one of Howe’s questions.

During the cross-examination, Howe asked Cross if he would have killed Maggie Hunker if she said “yes” to Cross’s question about whether she was a Jew or not. Cross said he would have.

And while Cross again expressed regret killing 14-year-old Reat Underwood, he said he would have no problem killing him if he knew the teen was a Jew.

What’s next?

Cross said he had no further evidence or witnesses, thus resting his case.

Judge Ryan said jury instructions will be finalized for Monday. He released the jury shortly after the cross-examination.

Of the 17 jurors in the room, 12 will be selected to deliberate the case. Those 12 jurors do not know who they are yet. It was an effort by the court to make sure all 17 paid attention to the trial, which started on August 17.

------

KSHB-TV Channel 41

http://www.kshb.com/

Source of jewr TraitorGlenn Miller Trial News, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Comment

F. Glenn Miller Jr. tells jurors he regrets not killing more people

F. Glenn Miller Jr. tells jurors he regrets not killing more people

BY TONY RIZZO, trizzo@kcstar.com

August 28, 2015

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e32624178.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ed=1#post13208
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13208

With chilling nonchalance, F. Glenn Miller Jr. on Friday described to a Johnson County jury how he used a shotgun to kill three people last year in Overland Park.

“It’s premeditated, no doubt about it,” he said as a courtroom full of spectators looked on in silence. “I’m proud of myself. I feel good about it.”

The biggest regret he has, Miller said, is that he didn’t kill more people.

District Attorney Howe cross examines F. Glenn Miller Jr.
            During a cross examintation by Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe. F. Glenn Miller Jr. testifies that he would intentionally have shot a 14 year-old jew and that William Corporon and Terri LaManno were enemies of "his people" at the capital murde
            The shooting spree on April 13, 2014, at the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom care center was fueled by Miller’s virulent hatred of Jewish people and his belief in a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the “white race.”

“On most days,” he said, “it’s the first thing I think about in the morning, and the last thing I think about at night.”

Miller, who is representing himself, was the only defense witness to testify after prosecutors rested their case Thursday. After Miller rested his case late Friday afternoon, District Judge Kelly Ryan dismissed jurors and told them to return Monday morning for closing arguments.

If jurors find him guilty of capital murder, a second trial phase will be held to determine if the 74-year-old man will be sentenced to death or life in prison with no parole.

Miller’s testimony Friday mirrored previous written and oral statements he has made since his arrest minutes after the shootings.

He said his intent was to kill as many Jewish people as he could.

But the three victims — William Corporon, 69, his grandson Reat Underwood, 14, and Terri LaManno, 53 — were all Christians.

Miller said he was surprised there were Christians at a Jewish facility and chose that day for the assault because a talent competition was being held at the community center. Reat was there to compete, according to previous testimony.

Miller said he felt no remorse for killing the adults because they was associating with Jews, but he said he regretted killing “the boy,” who he thought was older.

If Reat had been a 14-year-old Jewish boy, District Attorney Steve Howe asked Miller on cross-examination, would he have shot him?

“Yeah, I probably would have,” Miller told Howe. “If you had been there, I’d have probably shot you too.”

Miller said he had driven to and around the facilities on several previous occasions to scout the layout. On the day of the killings, he arrived in the morning, but not seeing people outside, he decided to leave and drive back to his home in southern Missouri.

But he changed his mind and drove back. He spotted Corporon and his grandson in a pickup truck parked near the entrance. Two others were walking by, so Miller said he stopped with the thought of shooting all four.

Parking behind Corporon’s truck, he retrieved a shotgun from his car trunk and pointed it at Corporon.

“He looked me in the eye,” Miller testified. “He showed no fear.”

Then Miller pulled the trigger, striking Corporon in the head with a load of buckshot. By then, the two who had been walking were running away. He fired one shot but didn’t hit them.

He then pointed the shotgun at Reat and shot him in the head.

Miller then turned toward the center and fired into the front doors. When he ran out of ammunition, he retrieved a rifle from his trunk and fired it until it jammed.

He fired shots at three other people in the parking lot, but none of them was hit.

Driving from the center, he went to Village Shalom nearby and came across LaManno, who was there to visit her mother. Miller said he spoke to her briefly, telling her he was looking for a friend.

He then attempted to shoot her, but the weapon didn’t fire. He then pulled out a second shotgun and fired as she screamed. The shot hit her in the neck, severing her spine.

Miller said he chose to use buckshot because he didn’t want them to suffer.

“I wanted to kill them, and I wanted to kill them quick,” he said.

Before giving his account of the killings, Miller spent about an hour on the witness stand delivering a rambling, disjointed soliloquy about his anti-Semitic beliefs.

Prosecutors objected to his attempts to introduce videos and news articles, which the judge had already told him would not be allowed.

Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., raised the issue of black-on-white crime and how it angered him in the past.

He told jurors about picking up black prostitutes and taking them to secluded areas to “beat the hell out of them.”

But now, Miller said, he blames Jews for inciting blacks to hate whites through the mass media that he says they control.

Miller told jurors he wanted them to understand what was on his mind on the day of the crime.

To do that, he said, he needed to show them news articles and videos that filled his mind with information and “vivid images.”

Miller has been consumed for more than 40 years by what described as the “Jewish problem,” he said.

He said he tried to work in the system legally, running for political office several times.

He also compared himself to George Washington, a patriot who rose up to fight tyranny.

“I submit I had no criminal intent,” Miller said of his actions. “I had patriotic intent.”

F. Glenn Miller Jr. takes witness stand in his capital murder trial
            Excerpts from testimony given by F. Glenn Miller Jr. during his testimony at his capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Friday (POOL VIDEO).
            skeyser@kcstar.com

F. Glenn Miller Jr. talks about what was on his mind April 13, 2014
            Excerpts from testimony given by F. Glenn Miller Jr. as he explains what was on his mind April 13, 2014 during his testimony at his capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Friday (POOL VIDEO).
            To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to trizzo@kcstar.com.

The Kansas City [Red] Star

https://www.kansascity.com/

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3209#post13209
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3209#post13209

Comment

Talking to the jewboy that I should have cacked instead of them whiggers in Kansas

Talking to the jewboy that I should have cacked instead of them whiggers in Kansas

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...76#post1900576
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3211#post13211
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3211#post13211

[conversation 2015-08-29 -- Rabbi Alex Linder]

[miller in response to my question how it went, his defense] futile but i wouldnt have it no other way. i rested the defense. while i was on the witness stand they just wouldnt let me get anything, not play one video or present one written tangible piece of evidence. like nixon and graham's conversation. i got a copy of the washington post. you know what they call it? irrelevant. the newspaper articles they call hearsay. videos were irrelevant. we even went into the judge's chambers and i went over each video describing each one, and he on the record declined each one. i had about a four-page single-spaced typewritten spiel i wanted to read to the jury, must have been 40 paragraphs. got in maybe 25% of it. for ex, i said: i have a video of cong james traficant, and he stated on fox news, and he stated same thing i am, he stated specifically that the jews have stranglehold on govt, media and fed reserve. i got that in, then he objected. i got in quite a bit that the jury heard before he objected. they're not going to let me say anything.

so now we got closing arguments on monday. dont know how much time we get for closing arguments. my standby attorneys instructed not to speak to me during the trial. i couldnt believe that either. because i'm on my own. "that's their chickenshit way of getting back at you." i had him so mad you wouldnt believe it. not when the jury was there. i said you're a puppet of the jews. a tyrant. not going to get a fair trial. that's all i can do

need:

Paul Findley's CD video. on the Ted Pike one. israeli control of the govt. exposing jew control of the country. he has credibility. US congressman for 22 years. from cornbelt. HE said this. not me! HE said this. that's the biggest adv of findley. and also the ted pike

2) ted pike 1 hour expose of the ADL.

tell manna to make a copy of it and give it to me for court monday morning.

probably go into deliberation on monday or tue. judge reads them instructions of course. then deliberation. probably come back with a verdict in 30 minutes.

i'm not going to say hardly anything, way i understand it. going to call my lawyer and find out what i CAN say. from what he said earlier, hardly anything i can say! i cant influence the outcome. but they keep telling me over and over during the sentencing phase you can say anything. that will just influence death penalty or life without parole. anyway, i will get all of it in i can.

ok, i will

GAS signed by bush makes it against the law to criticize jews. you're not about to break that law by criticizing jews. because it is against the law. both of them get continuance.

i will ask manna.

========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...e32624178.html
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3214#post13214

Comment

Father TraitorGlenn Miller wouldn't be facing riding the needle if only it embraced itz drunken Lumbee Melungeon faggot self

Father TraitorGlenn Miller wouldn't be facing riding the needle if only it embraced itz drunken Lumbee Melungeon faggot self

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3217#post13217
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3217#post13217

Looks like tomorrow Father TraitorGlenn Miller will be found guilty of the senseless murder of three other anglo-mestizos whilst working for ZOG . . . when all along Father could have embraced itz faggot side and lived within humping range of Peaches Jenkins and the back seat of Peaches' classic Oldsmobile with the vinyl seats to wipe off forty years of cum-cum, cum-cum.

There is no virtue in denying jewrself, especially when you are not really white, but rather are a drunken Lumbee Melungeon faggot that loves sucking nigger cock and plumbing the manginas of other younger drunken mamzers. Then you don't have to worry about being punked out by jew faggot bookstore owners and having to rat out See-Eye Dentist ass-clowns for jewr own murders and those of jewr federal witness protection program handlers.

I can see why Father, TraitorGlenn Miller was punked out on itz Final Mission From ZOG, but why, if it wanted to kill jews, why didn't it simply cornhole to death this one mangy-looking kike with a bleeding and blistered bunghole from Kirksville?

I'm alive -- the sole last faggot of the TraitorGlenn Miller bloodline -- except for Rabanger and the other mamzeresses -- because my drink of choice was cum from other faggots and not Jim Beam or the urine of wanting to be Aryan while part jewboy red&black nigger.

FaggotGlenn Miller, jewnior.

I'm alive because I'm a self-loving Lumbee Melungeon Faggot,
                    Living & Loving in Peaches Jenkins' Mangina & Oldsmobile, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Comment

Judge orders Frazier Glenn Cross be removed from JCC trial courtroom after outburst

Judge orders Frazier TraitorGlenn Cross be removed from JCC trial courtroom after outburst
                      Cross made outburst during discussion of proposed jury instructions

10:02 AM CDT Aug 31, 2015

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...24#post1901324
                      http://www.kmbc.com/news/judge-order...burst/35014196
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3222#post13222

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. —The judge in the Jewish Center shooting trial has ordered Frazier Glenn Cross to be removed from the courtroom after an outburst during a meeting Monday morning.

Cross's outburst came during the discussion of instructions for jurors as the trial winds to a close.

KMBC 9 News reporter Peggy Breit said Cross was unhappy with those proposed instructions.

The judge stated the jury would be told not to consider "sympathy & prejudice" for or against either side. Cross became agitated, asking, "Why even have a jury?"

Cross then stated the prosecution was talking "gobbledygook."

Cross objected to those jury instructions saying they were unconstitutional. He was overruled.

Cross angrily stated, "...I hate every damn one of you because you're ----- of the Jews."

The judge then ordered a deputy to escort Cross from the courtroom.

Closing arguments are scheduled to start some time Monday.

kumbeeceeteevee

Comment

41 Action News

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3223#post13223

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSVjPcdv-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jiLMfwPm9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxhZ2W8VBEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU5AiQaFL3I
                        Published on Aug 31, 2015
                        Jury find Frazier Glenn Cross Guilty of capital murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8EzyIz2wA0
                        31 aug 15 victim forgives tgm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-gQarC4U8
                        1 sep 15 sentencing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WSIWxP-FWk
                        Published on Sep 1, 2015
                        Jurors are getting ready to determine if Frazier Glenn Cross should be put to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ech3rraTtfU
                        Capital punishment in Kansas and the impact it could have on the Frazier Glenn Cross trial
                        Published on Sep 1, 2015
                        Will Frazier Glenn Cross get life in prison, the death penalty or something else entirely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ylNcst0Ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYcBPwaWBNI

kmbc-9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzy_6-rrxEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWawx60DKhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WprFhJs6-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sIARZSh4_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwlyOnfulk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxf24-B_Qc
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxf24-B_Qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=melmjKvCVK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpmL95ZoH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WprFhJs6-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Tl7LKMDDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pKv6h4Ey0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr_fTs-n9Fw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_pbF4ftFTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJZHvHyW79E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChPo5mpIAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChPo5mpIAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpwgmTKTLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAw9PoQKsis
                        Rabbi Linder cums

Kansas Shitty Red Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfI4-dGm5GU

TGM addresses jury 24Aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnIeTGpl_ns
                        Published on Aug 24, 2015

WARNING-GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE-Chris McMullin, Chief Deputy District Attorney, presents evidence in the murder trial of F. Glenn Miller Jr. Monday in Olathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jsheENetJk

Witness Michael Metcalf Describes Shooting Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_jly0txcs

Witness, Murder Defendant Discuss Shots Fired
                        In testimony witness Paul Temme describes how he attempted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8iI4v5azsE

Dr. Mark Brodkey describes to Steve Howe, Johnson County DA, being shot at by F. Glenn Miller Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t61hADM7BY
                        Witness Jay Coombes Describes Being Fired Upon 24aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar00d9BSEM4

Maggie Hunker Witnesses Murder 25aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-87ZCKY3dlo

Maggie Hunker 911 Call Excerpt 25aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCofTVrK5WM

Overland Park police officer Hunter Clyde testifies to comments made by F. Glenn Miller Jr. after Miller was taken into custody during the capital murder trial in Johnson County District Court on Tuesday (POOL VIDEO).
                        Aug25,2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIJbfH0o9S0

Police Camera Shows Miller Apprehension

Johnson County prosecutors presented a police car camera showing the apprehension of F. Glenn Miller during Miller's capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Tuesday (POOL VIDEO).
                        25aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldW6CZnbcNQ

Spent Shotgun Shells Presented In Murder Trial

Johnson County Sheriff Crime Scene Investigator Amy Shanahan opened an evidence envelope to show jurors spent shotgun shell casings that were recovered at the Jewish Community Center while presenting evidence in F. Glenn Miller Jr. capital murder trial on Wednesday (POOL VIDEO 26Aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7aAwquVBDs

Prosection Enters Rifle From Trunk Into Evidence

Johnson County Crime Scene Investigator Andrea Reed tells Johnson County Chief Deputy District Attorney Chris McMullin and the jury where a round was found stuck in a rifle during testimony in F. Glenn Miller Jr.'s capital murder trial at the Johnson County Courthouse on Wednesday (POOL VIDEO).
                        26aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AofQNDwOrg

Layna Talbott, 5, and Eli Aguilar, 2, students at Children's Center for the Visually Impaired in Kansas City received scholarships from the Teresa R. LaManno Scholarship fund on Wednesday at the school. The fund was established to honor the memory of Terri LaManno, an occupational therapist at CCVI, who was shot and killed outside of Village Shalom in April 2014. Terri's husband, Jim and daughter, Alissa were on hand for the event. Video by Tammy Ljungblad/tljungblad@kcstar.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiucyAAQL3o

Excerpts from testimony given by F. Glenn Miller Jr. during his testimony at his capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Friday (POOL VIDEO).
                        28aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_cISSzXcoc

F. Glenn Miller Jr. talks about what was on his mind April 13, 2014

Excerpts from testimony given by F. Glenn Miller Jr. as he explains what was on his mind April 13, 2014 during his testimony at his capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Friday (POOL VIDEO).
                        28aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YCRPVsi9KI

District Attorney Howe cross examines F. Glenn Miller Jr.

During a cross examintation by Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe. F. Glenn Miller Jr. testifies that he would intentionally have shot a 14 year-old jew and that William Corporon and Terri LaManno were enemies of "his people" at the capital murder trial in the Johnson County Courthouse on Friday (POOL VIDEO).
                        28Aug15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axk79OkVcjQ

Judge Kelly Ryan Explains Why Miller Was Removed From Courtroom

District Judge Kelly Ryan explains to F. Glenn Miller why he removed him from the courtroom Monday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmYcrSQ6vk

Johnson County DA Steve Howe In Closing Arguments
                        Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe tells jurors they have the evidence to convict F. Glenn Miller of capital punishment. (Pool Video -- Aug. 31, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUlQ-zkP7c4

F. Glenn Miller Jr. Encourages Jurors To Find Him Not Guilty

In his closing argument, F. Glenn Miller Jr. encourages jurors to be brave enough to find him not guilty in his capital murder trial. (POOL VIDEO -- Aug. 31, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpl8qCHqIaM

F. Glenn Miller Jr. found Guilty Of Capital Murder
                        Jurors in the capital murder trial of F. Glenn Miller found him guilty Monday afternoon in the deaths of three people in Overland Park in April 2014. (POOL VIDEO --- Aug. 31, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlZOyrbiYo

McMullin Makes Cases For Death Penalty

Chris McMullin, assistant district attorney, makes a case for the jury to consider the death penalty in F. Glenn Miller's capital murder case. (VIDEO POOL)
                        1sep15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rANgehXD5yI

F. Glenn Miller Addresses Jury In Sentencing Phase Of Trial

F. Glenn Miller addresses the jury in the sentencing phase of his capital murder trial. (POOL VIDEO) 1sep15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1TcBMOTzOY

Assistant DA Chris McMullin Cross Examines Alex Linder

Chris McMullin, assistant district attorney, cross examines Alex Linder, who is a witness for defendant F. Glenn Miller. (POOL VIDEO)
                        1 Sept 15

Comment

I testified for TraitorGlenn Miller, fellow ZOGbot twat, like a trapped kike weasel with Crohns / jew ass-GAIDS

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3224#post13224
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3224#post13224

Comment

F. Glenn Miller Jr. murder trial recesses after judge removes Miller from court

F. Glenn Miller Jr. murder trial recesses after judge removes Miller from court

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy
                            http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...66#post1901366
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13226

BY TONY RIZZO
                            trizzo@kcstar.com

Before closing arguments began Monday morning, the judge in F. Glenn Miller Jr.’s capital murder trial ordered Miller removed from the courtroom over disrespectful outbursts involving jury instructions.

Jurors were not in the courtroom at the time.

Miller had been objecting to every jury instruction read by District Judge Kelly Ryan, even routine instructions routinely used in a criminal trial. Miller contended that the instructions, which guide jurors during deliberations, were unconstitutional.

He called Ryan dictatorial, and said he did not respect anyone in the courtroom.

Ryan ordered a recess that lasted about 30 minutes.

When court resumed, Ryan warned Miller that any new outburst will cause Miller to be removed for the rest of the trial. Lawyers who have been acting as his standby counsel will take over Miller’s defense if that happens, Ryan said.

Miller faces a possible death sentence for the killings of three people April 13, 2014, outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom care center in Overland Park.

The 74-year-old resident of Aurora, Mo., who is also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., has admitted that he fatally shot Terri LaManno, William Corporon and Reat Underwood that day.

He testified on Friday that he felt justified because of his belief that Jewish people are trying to destroy the “white race.” None of his victims was Jewish.

[why is 'white race' in quotation marks]

The trial began a week ago.

Jurors will be given the option of finding Miller guilty of first-degree or second-degree murder if they do not convict him of capital murder, Ryan said while going over the jury instructions Monday morning. Miller objected.

Comment

White supremacist rests case in shooting trial: How prevalent is anti-semitism?

White supremacist rests case in shooting trial: How prevalent is anti-semitism?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society...-anti-Semitism
                              http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...67#post1901367
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...ed=1#post13227
                              A Missouri man has admitted to killing three people outside two Jewish centers in Kansas City, but says that he acted out of 'patriotic' duty and had no 'criminal intent.'

By Michael Holtz, Staff writer AUGUST 31, 2015

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. said his motive for killing three people outside two Jewish centers in a Kansas City suburb last year was simple: Jews have too much power and must be stopped.

Never mind that none of the victims, including a boy, were Jewish.

"I had no criminal intent. I had a patriotic intent to stop genocide against my people," Mr. Miller, a former senior member of the Ku Klux Klan, said in court on Friday.

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. said his motive for killing three people outside two Jewish centers in a Kansas City suburb last year was simple: Jews have too much power and must be stopped.

Never mind that none of the victims, including a boy, were Jewish.

Miller, who is also known by his given name, Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., told the court that Jews have committed genocide against white people and control both the media and Wall Street. He said he felt a compulsion to take action after he researched what he described as the demise of the white race.

He rested his case after testifying in his own defense. On Monday, jurors are set to hear closing arguments in the case. Miller could be sentenced to death if he’s convicted.

Although extreme, Miller’s case highlights simmering anti-Semitism across the United States, including on college campuses. In a study released in March, the Anti-Defamation League reported a 21 percent increase in the number of anti-Semitic incidents in 2014 (912) compared with the year before (751).

“While the overall number of anti-Semitic incidents remains lower than we have seen historically, the fact remains that 2014 was a particularly violent year for Jews both overseas and in the United States,” ADL National Director Abraham Foxman said in a statement.

The Christian Science Monitor’s Mark Guarino reported in the aftermath of Miller’s attack that the Missouri man was well known to law-enforcement officials.

[Miller] has been entrenched in the hate movement for at least four decades, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit civil rights organization in Montgomery, Ala., which tracks hate group activity. Before his involvement in the hate movement, he served in the US Army for 20 years, which included two tours of duty in Vietnam and 13 years as a member of the Green Berets.

The SPLC has argued during the past decade that Miller represents a new kind of figure in the hate crime movement because he often seeks publicity. He created his own website, ran for state and federal office in North Carolina and Missouri, and published a 2002 autobiography.

Miller admitted to killing a 14-year-old high school student and her grandfather outside the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City, as well as a woman outside a nearby Jewish retirement home in April 2014. He said he did not learn that none of the victims were not Jewish until six days after the attack.

"Of course, I was devastated," he testified on Friday. But he added that he believed his adult victims were accomplices of Jews by associating with them.
                              lying jewspapers

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3228#post13228
                                ===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
                                I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X