• Show
Clear All

November 9, 2016

November 9, 2016

http://www.counter-currents.com/2016...vember-9-2016/
    http://christian-identity.net/showth...5519#post15519
    http://whitenationalist.org/showthre...5519#post15519

1,158 words

On November 8th, 2016, America arrived at a fork in the road: turn Left, and America would become a majority non-white nation, with everything that entails — turn Right, and perhaps America could be saved by halting white demographic replacement. All we needed was a Republican who had the vision to see the problem, the courage to do something about it, and the political skill to get into the White House. In short, we needed a miracle. Only a god could save us. Or a God Emperor.

It was a moment of decision long predicted by far-sighted conservatives from Peter Brimelow and Patrick Buchanan to Wilmot Robertson all the way back to Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant.

The Democrats have been working for more than 50 years to create a permanent Democratic majority by promoting non-white immigration from the Third World. This is a sound strategy, based on enduring non-white voting preferences. For instance, blacks in America routinely give more than 90% of their votes to Democrats. Hispanics routinely give more than 60% of their votes to Democrats.

This means that as non-white populations rise, Republicans will become less and less competitive. Already, they are not even bothering to run candidates in majority non-white districts in California and elsewhere around the country. If this demographic transition continues, eventually it will be simply impossible for Republicans to be elected president.

This would be the death knell for everything conservatives hold dear. Imagine, for instance, the fate of the Second Amendment in a Supreme Court appointed by a permanent Democratic administration.

But mainstream Republicans have always been in denial. “That day will never come,” they said for decades. Then, in the 1990s, they switched their line to, “There’s nothing we can do about it, except reach out to non-whites.” The common denominator of both positions: do nothing.

Republicans either evaded the problem for fear of being called “racists” or actively colluded with the Democrats in order to undermine American wages and replicate the low-wage, low-tech plantation economy model in America. Bribery, blackmail, and treason cannot be ruled out as well.

Trump was our last chance to stop the Democrats from electing a new people. If Hillary Clinton got in, she would have amnestied tens of millions of illegal aliens, opened the floodgates of the Third World even wider, and made it impossible to preserve America’s white majority and the culture, economic system, and political institutions created by European Americans. Then White Nationalists would have had to go to Plan B: creating white ethnostates by breaking up America.

But make no mistake: despite the hysteria of the Left, America has not elected an Alt Right shitlord. Donald Trump is a nationalist and a populist, yes, but he is also a civic nationalist — not a racial nationalist — and a pragmatic centrist.

Trump represents exactly what the American people want: a government that combines center-Right values and political realism, a center-Left welfare state, a non-interventionist and realist foreign policy, a willingness to intervene in the economy to preserve the middle class, and a commitment to patriotism and national greatness.

The Republicans and Democrats had a gentlemen’s agreement never to offer us what we want. All we were given is another increasingly small portion of elitist globalism, elaborately plated with a few decorative sprigs or sprinkles of populism.

Those days are over. Trump has permanently realigned American politics. Henceforth, the choice will be between nationalism/populism and globalism/elitism. Trump will not forget the betrayal of the Republican establishment and the conservative intelligentsia (such as it is). There will be a new wave of nationalist-populists rising behind him to replace them. Their time is done.

It should have surprised no one that Trump’s acceptance speech signaled a shift toward the center. Again, he is not the Right-wing extremist his enemies made him out to be. And the Alt Right is not the powerful force the Republican cucks and Democratic Kool-Aid drinkers have made us out to be. The Alt Right is not going to be riding Trump’s coattails into positions of political power, and he’d brush us off if we even tried. Just look at how David Duke fared in Louisiana.

Under the first Trump administration, the role of the Alt Right is to be the loyal opposition. We understand the real significance of Trump’s election, perhaps better than Trump himself. This is white America’s revolt against demographic Armageddon.

But in four years, many of the whites who elected Trump will be dead, and many of the children of the non-whites who voted against him will turn 18. That means that Trump must take action immediately. We can’t wait to build a wall. On day one of his presidency, he has to begin enforcing all existing immigration laws. He has to stop the invasion and deport between 30 and 50 million illegals and their families. That will give white America — and White Nationalism — a few decades of breathing room.

It would be inhumane to break up families, you say? That’s why we’ll send them all back together.

Trump’s ban on Muslim immigration is a very popular idea. But many Americans are not comfortable targeting a religiously-defined group. It might not even be Constitutional. Fine then. Let’s have a total and complete ban on all immigration, until we figure out what’s going on. If we can’t single out Muslims, then the overriding necessity of keeping them out dictates that we stop all immigration.

But what if there’s another Holocaust? Thank goodness, this time Jews can go to Israel.

If Trump is going to be reelected — and if Donald Jr. is going to be elected in 2024 (I might as well be the first to put that one out there) — we are going to have to purge and gerrymander the electorate and create a permanent Republican majority. Some suggestions:

Non-citizens cannot be allowed to vote. Trump should refuse to seat the California congressional delegation because the state allowed non-citizens to vote. All of California is a rotten borough, and until it cleans up its voter rolls, we might as well extend the wall around it. This goes for any other state or electoral district that allows non-citizens to vote.

Create new, reliably Republican states: Northern California should become Jefferson. Upstate New York should break away from NYC and Long Island. Southern Illinois should break away from Chicago’s orbit. That alone would mean six more Republican senators, as well as additional Republican Representatives and Electoral College votes.

Purge the voter rolls of dead people, duplicate voters, and felons — and vigorously prosecute and jail those who commit voter fraud.

Decrease opportunities for electoral fraud by eliminating mail-in ballots and early voting, requiring valid ID that proves citizenship, installing facial recognition technology to prevent the same people from voting multiple times with different IDs, and making voting machine software and hardware completely transparent and open source.

Electing Donald Trump to his first term was just the battle for Helm’s Deep. The battle for Middle Earth is about to begin.

Counter-Currents Publishing
    Books Against Time

Comment

The election of Trump merely moved the tipping point of the Mighty Evil Empire somewhere by months, not years.

The election of Trump merely moved the tipping point of the Mighty Evil Empire somewhere by months, not years.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2016...omment-1373172
      http://christian-identity.net/showth...5525#post15525
      http://whitenationalist.org/showthre...5525#post15525

I was pleasantly surprised when Trump won -- I thought that the "Five Fs" of felons, faggots, feminists, foreigners and fraud would tip the scales to Crooked Killery the Evil Wicked Bitch. So lets say that in two months the god-Emperor Trump ascends to the highest office in the Empire. What then?

It is agreed by both White Nationalists and our jewdayo-saxon globalonial enemies out to destroy us as a People that Trump is not a racist or a jew hater. Politically we are at best in the same situation as in 2001 before the 9-11 ZOG false-flag event expanded and bled-out the Empire. Demographically we are in no better shape than in 2014, ten days after the mid-term [s]elections Pharoah Obongo refused to enforce Congress's immigration laws. Yes, some of the beaners are self-deporting. Yet after a week or so the ZOGling media and leadership is kvetching about how the god-Emperor doesn't get to undo their long-running shit.

Having been in the bowel Movement since Waco, I can assure anyone listening that like Lenin at the third Communist Congress in 1922 or so saying that out of 100 Bolsheviks that 70 of them were fools and 29 of the rest being criminals and only one being a "true Bolshevik" that much is the same in our bowel Movement. How exactly are we going to bring about a change sufficient to save our People from Imperial collapse in which the Empire collapses into a welter of Civil War II and the loss of sustainability to feed a third of a billion of ZOGling whigger (120 million) and mamzer (200 million) ass-clowns and the rest of the world of 8 billions? Shouldn't we rather than try to change the inevitable that we should "embrace the suck" of the flow of History?

Now I'm going to suggest that none of this is going to happen. I'm going to suggest that ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final is going to collapse -- be it within a year or four or eight. I'm going to go so far as to suggest that given a financial collapse and with Peak Oil (and more importantly with Peak Soil) that the new sustainability with early 1900s efficient Amish farming methods will be maximum of 120 million with a world population of a billion. And when there isn't enough food to feed more than 200 million Chinks or 100 million Indians or 60 million Africans or 100 million Europeans or 100 million muzzies or 100 million mestizos combined with the breakdown of civil society into warlordism, that charity will begin -- and end at home. As probably the only bowel-Movement activist who has not only been in the Army in a tactical nuclear-missile fire-direction unit, and a truck driver but a $900 combine operator, I know well the insecurity of the logistics and agricultural sustainability of the Empire. I think that the break-up of the Empire will lead to 10-20 million ex-whiggers and Ten Thousand Warlords.

So what to do? Let everyone in our Movement do what works for now which they are able to do. Let us have the serenity to accept that which we cannot change, the courage to change to our own purposes that which we can change, in most cases incrementally, and wisdom the know the difference, as some German doctor of philosophy said. Our enemies are not Joseph Stalin or Vladimir Lenin, and as they destroy the foundations of their Empire, as Hillary and Obongo are doing, let us go along with the inevitable flow of History, wherein every Empire following its imperative to destroy their Founding Stock, invariably destroy themselves. As Dr. Lothrup Stoddard, in his masterpiece "The Revolt Against Civilization" noted, revolutions are not made by clueless herd-animal majorities but by disciplined relentless ruthless minorities who know their own minds and what they want.

The purpose of our largely dysfunctional bowel Movement is to relentlessly criticize, agitate, and enhance white-identity politics so that there is no intention on the part of even the stupidest whigger to keep this Empire of muds afloat. Every Empire destroys itself by destroying their Founding Stock. Let the Founding Stock end the Empire first.

The election of Trump merely moved the inevitable tipping point of the collapse of the Mighty Evil Empire somewhere by months, not years.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Donald & Hillary discuss Her Crookedness

Donald & Hillary discuss Her Crookedness

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...ent-3009449250
        http://christian-identity.net/showth...5541#post15541
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5541#post15541

Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says:

“The media is really tearing you apart for that Scandal.”

Hillary: “You mean my lying about Benghazi?”

Trump: “No, the other one.”

Hillary: “You mean the massive voter fraud?”

Hillary: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”

Hillary: “Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my Activities?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?”

Hillary: “Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries?”

Hillary: “You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law?”

Hillary: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”

Hillary: “You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?”

Hillary: “Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?”

Trump: “No the other one:”

Hillary: “Turning Libya into chaos?”

Hillary: “Being the mastermind of the so-called Arab Spring that only
        brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North
        Africa?”

Hillary: “Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi?”

Hillary: “Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?”

Hillary: “The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction
        and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in
        Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the “moderate” terrorists
        in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and
        had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a
        pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural
        resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with
        Libya?

Hillary: “The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?”

Hillary: “Leaving Iraq in chaos?”

Trump: “No, the other one:”

Hillary: “The DOJ spying on the press?”

Hillary: “You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?”

Hillary: “Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3
        months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring citizens?”

Hillary: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”

Hillary: “Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?”

Hillary: “Threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet?”

Hillary: “You mean the INSIDER TRADING of the Tyson chicken deal I did
        where I invested $1,000 and the next year I got $100,000?”

Hillary: “You mean when Bill met with Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, just before my hearing with the FBI to cut a deal?”

Hillary: “You mean the one where my IT guy at Platte River Networks asked Reddit for help to alter emails?”

Hillary: “You mean where the former Haitian Senate President accused me and my foundation of asking him for bribes?”

Hillary: “You mean that old video of me laughing as I explain how I got
        the charges against that child rapist dropped by blaming the young girl
        for liking older men and fantasising about them. Even though I knew the
        guy was guilty?

Hillary: “You mean that video of me coughing up a giant green lunger into my drinking glass then drinking it back down?”

Hillary: “You mean that video of me passing out on the curb and losing my shoe?”

Hillary: “You mean when I robbed Bernie Sanders of the Democratic Party
        Nomination by having the DNC rig the nomination process so that I would
        win?”

Hillary: “You mean how so many people that oppose me have died in mysterious ways?”

Hillary: “Travel Gate? When seven employees of the White House Travel
        Office were fired so that friends of Bill and mine could take over the
        travel business? And when I lied under oath during the investigation by
        the FBI, the Department of Justice, the White House itself, the General
        Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee,
        and the Whitewater Independent Counsel?”

Hillary: “The scandal where (while I was Secretary if State) the State
        Department signed off on a deal to sell 20% of the USA’s uranium to a
        Canadian corporation that the Russians bought, netting a $145 million
        donation from Russia to the Clinton Foundation and a $500,000 speaking
        gig for Bill from the Russian Investment Bank that set up the corporate
        buyout? That scandal?”

Hillary: “That time I lied when I said I was under sniper fire when I got off the plane in Bosnia?”

Hillary: “That time when after I became the First Lady, I improperly
        requested a bunch of FBI files so I could look for blackmail material on
        government insiders?”

Hillary: “That time when Bill nominated Zoe Baird as Attorney General,
        even though we knew she hired illegal immigrants and didn’t pay payroll
        taxes on them?”

Hillary: “When I got Nigeria exempted from foreign aid transparency
        guidelines despite evidence of corruption because they gave Bill
        $700,000 in speaking fees?”

Hillary: “That time in 2009 when Honduran military forces allied with
        rightist lawmakers ousted democratically elected President Manuel
        Zelaya, and I as then-Secretary of State sided with the armed forces and
        fought global pressure to reinstate him?”

Hillary: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I’ve got it! When I stole the
        White House furniture and silverware when Bill left Office?”

Trump: “THAT’S IT, THAT ONE”

Hillary: “I thought I’d got away with that one dammit !!!”

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Trump and Clinton Aides Clash During Election Forum

Trump and Clinton Aides Clash During Election Forum

By TRIP GABRIEL
          DEC. 1, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us...in-debate.html
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5608#post15608
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5608#post15608

Kellyanne Conway, Donald J. Trump’s campaign manager, and Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s
          campaign manager, at Harvard University on Thursday.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Top strategists from the campaigns of Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton, interrupting each other and sometimes raising their voices, engaged in an angry debate on Thursday about how Mr. Trump pulled off his upset victory.

Emotions were still raw at the campaign post-mortem, held at Harvard’s Institute of Politics, particularly over the influence of Stephen K. Bannon, who left Breitbart News — which he has called a “platform” for the white nationalist alt-right — to help run Mr. Trump’s campaign.

Mr. Bannon will serve as a senior aide to Mr. Trump. David Bossie, Mr. Trump’s deputy campaign manager, called Mr. Bannon a “brilliant strategist.”

That provoked the Clinton campaign’s director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, to respond, “If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am more proud to have lost.”

Mr. Bannon was scheduled to participate in the event but did not attend. That did not stop several hundred demonstrators from protesting him Wednesday evening outside Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, where the post-mortem was held as part of a two-day conference.

With campaign managers and pollsters talking over one another and a large crowd of campaign veterans from the news media looking on, Ms. Palmieri said her proudest moment from the campaign was a speech Mrs. Clinton gave in Nevada condemning the alt-right.

“I would rather lose than win the way you guys did,” Ms. Palmieri said.

Kellyanne Conway, who was Mr. Trump’s third and final campaign manager, asked, “How exactly did we win?”

She answered her own question: by connecting with voters in places “where we were either ignored or mocked roundly by most of the people in this room.”

“Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?” Ms. Conway asked Ms. Palmieri. “You’re going to look me in the face and tell me that?”

Ms. Conway went on, pointing out Mrs. Clinton’s failings. “Do you think you could have just had a decent message for the white working-class voters?” she asked the Clinton advisers. “How about it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about they had nothing in common with her? How about you had no economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Mrs. Clinton’s pollster, accused the Trump campaign of using “dog whistles” about immigrants and minorities to appeal to white voters in battleground states. Robby Mook, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager, disputed the notion that Mr. Trump won primarily by appealing on economic issues, citing exit polls in Michigan and Wisconsin showing Mrs. Clinton carried more voters who ranked the economy as their top issue.

The highly charged exchange was followed by a more restrained conversation between Ms. Conway and Mr. Mook, moderated by the CNN host Jake Tapper. CNN will broadcast the discussion on Sunday.

But it was the more raucous session earlier in the day where the passions of the campaign still seemed at a barely contained boil.

The participants, half a dozen from each campaign who faced each other while seated at two tables, argued about whether Mr. Trump had won a mandate. “You won the Electoral College; don’t pretend you have a mandate,” Mr. Benenson said. “Two and a half million more Americans thought she was a better candidate.”

“Hey guys,” Ms. Conway replied. “We won. Why is there no mandate?”

Mrs. Clinton’s advisers argued repeatedly that two public letters by James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, about Mrs. Clinton’s emails less than two weeks before Election Day pushed enough undecided voters away from her to swing the election. They also said that voters were seeking fundamental change in Washington, a strong headwind Mrs. Clinton could never overcome.

In a rare point of agreement, both campaigns faulted the news media. They said leading newspapers and TV networks were so convinced Mr. Trump was unelectable that they never took him seriously. That led to “hyper-fixation” on Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server, Mr. Mook said.

“Mr. Trump had a unique ability to speak directly to the American people and go past the media, whether in 140 characters or making a statement somewhere,” Mr. Bossie said.

The Trump strategists repeatedly said the Clinton campaign had tried to disqualify Mr. Trump based on his temperament and statements, while misunderstanding the appeal of his promise to keep Americans safe from terrorism at home and abroad.

“They wanted to frame the race as, ‘Do you trust him to have his finger on the button?’” said Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump’s pollster.

“At the end of the day, what a lot of voters didn’t buy was that it was ever going to be a time where you have to worry about his finger on the button,” he said. “This wasn’t Barry Goldwater.”

Asked by Mr. Tapper whether Mr. Trump’s recent posting of misinformation on Twitter about millions of undocumented immigrants voting was presidential, Ms. Conway defended the message.

“He’s the president-elect, so that’s presidential behavior,” she said.

At one point, Ms. Conway threw up her hands in frustration at the close scrutiny of the campaign. “Everybody wants to go back in a time machine and do things differently so this result that nobody saw coming won’t come somehow,” she said.

Comment

President-Elect Donald Trump "Thank-you" Speech Dec. 1, 2016 Cincinnati Ohio

President-Elect Donald Trump "Thank-you" Speech Dec. 1, 2016 Cincinnati Ohio

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5608#post15608
            jew're Fired !!! Republicucks

Comment

Working...
            X