No announcement yet.

The Randolph Dilloway "Anti-WhiggerSwill" Data-Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David (Pocahontas County Mountain Nigger) Pringle Top News Story In Nebraska This Week...

Reported white supremacist ties of gun shop worker cause firearms group to change meeting plans

https://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/...91349c2f9.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8484#post18484

In a statement emailed by DE Guns, Pringle said the report was false: “I have no contact with the National Alliance. I am not a dues-paying member. I do not receive any of their publications. I have never belonged to National Vanguard.”

Originally Posted by Pringle posting as Lucky Jack May 12, 2009 VNN

I listened to the tape. Strom is obviously interrogating Martin and asks many leading questions. Strom's agenda was clear; income. He even brought up his own bills and how he doesn't have a problem with Gliebe making $61,600 a year just as long as he got his slice of the pie. There were no major ideological differences; just cash.

Strom, the Stroms, stood in the way of almost 80 National Alliance leaders and members simply reforming and continuing to organize, minus the black hole in West Virginia, at Duke's New Orleans meeting. Strom and Gliebe are Pierce's sons. They are products of his direct influence. He protected and coddled these two losers for damn near twenty years.

Dr. Pierce destroyed his own organization by not having a plan of succession. His reason for not having a plan is, well, because that's how things are done in the movement. To appoint an heir apparent would have opened Dr. Pierce up to competition or even a "coup." It's the Plantation System. We’re all just a bunch of niggers working for “da boss.” Gliebe and Strom were overseers at the big house, nothing more. All the other niggers saw them up there dusting the lamps, moving the furniture, making sure the other house nigger jumped when told to. Oh, and being seen with the “da boss.”

That's why it was so easy for Strom to have well meaning, albeit gullible, National Alliance members send him money and keep him afloat for so long. As far as rank-n-file or anonymous movement people knew Strom was some big thinker, or leader, or mover and shaker because he did ADV or wrote a couple flyers. He knows David Duke, er, Dr. David Duke and Don "we are our own media" Black so he must be OK. He's the executor for Dr. Revilo P. Oliver for goodness sake!

Strom's "star factor" at the New Orleans meeting was disgusting. He walked around the hotel with a cheese grin on his face that was begging for a 2x4. But, even more disgusting, were the sheep-like followers who fawned over that scumbag. The Czech and his wife gleefully sucked up and never flinched when Strom demanded $4,000 a month in salary immediately. After that, anyone who was a serious organizer went to the bar and then the pool. By the end of the weekend I could have just as easily watched Strom fall from the building top as take another breath.

The sooner what’s left of the National Alliance, it’s West Virginia property, and all that goes with it is gone, the better.

Read the last sentence.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 08-15-2018, 10:00 PM.
    The Randolph Dilloway Data-Dump

Telling the Truth About the "Willie Alliance"

The National Alliance 2015 Thread on VNNF/TGMNNF

Comment

Loyalty Undeserved

Albert Wesley "5 Finger Discount" Hess Jr. (aka "Jay" Hess) of Stormfront radio show, robbed a local white family owned men's shop for $349.98 in Marlinton, WV.

He's the Willy Alliance's current "chief of staff".

Citation:
      http://i66.tinypic.com/96i4cp.jpg

Comment

Willy pissed away big money on an attorney and tried to have me arrested three years ago.

Prior to the date of the letter below, Willy bragged @ CensorFront he took all my flash drives, which he did.

The National Alliance HQ @ Mill Point, WV was raided, with the approval of newly appointed chairman Will Williams, mid-November 2014, three weeks before my arrival. The feds loaded up a large white box paneled truck with NA records.

Comment

Willy Alliance member arrested, again....

TV NEWS COVERAGE HERE:
          https://www.ourquadcities.com/news/j...655/1366694083

Davenport man accused of multiple attempted burglaries
          Tara Becker-Gray tbecker@qctimes.com Aug 13, 2018

https://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...04ea3d700.html

A Davenport man on probation for possessing a concealed weapon at the Brady Street Stadium last year was arrested Saturday after police say he pulled on the door handles of multiple cars in LeClaire.

James Lee Mathias, 54, last known address in the 1700 block of West 48th Street, is charged with eight counts of attempted third-degree burglary, a serious misdemeanor.

Scott County Jail records show that he was released on his own recognizance Sunday morning. Mathias has a preliminary hearing Aug. 24.

LeClaire police said in an arrest affidavit that Mathias was seen pulling on the door handles of at least eight parked cars in the 300 block of Jones Street around 9:38 p.m. Saturday.

Mathias was charged in January with carrying weapons, a Class D felony, in connection with the Brady Street incident that happened on Sept. 22.

Davenport Police Capt. Jamie Brown testified at trial that he was off-duty but working at the stadium during a high school football game when someone told him that a man was putting fliers on cars in the parking lot, he said.

Court documents state the fliers promoted the National Alliance, a white supremacist organization.

Brown said he found the man and asked him for identification. He said he saw a bulge in the clothing around the man's waist and asked him if he had a gun.

The man, identified as Mathias, said he did have a gun and showed Brown a valid weapons permit. Brown told the court he ordered Mathias to leave.

Carrying firearms on school property is prohibited by Iowa law.

Brown testified that he spoke later with the Scott County Attorney's Office about whether Mathias should be charged.

Mathias was convicted and in June was sentenced to a suspended five-year prison sentence and placed on three years of probation.

Comment

Working...
          X