Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest Migration FAQ #1

14, Mr. Covington:

Although you may not know of me, I have begun to consider the Migration as a real opportunity for my future. I move very slowly and cautiously personally and since you asked for input as to querries, here are a few that concern me particularly.

1) I have heard that the Pacific Northwest of our country is a depressed area in an economic sense. Is this true?

A: PARTS of the Homeland are pretty thin economically, yes. Northern Idaho, Eastern Oregon, and parts of Eastern Washington fall into this category. In these areas there is a lot of seasonal employment where you work your ass off all spring and summer to pay your heating bills through the winter. Also, let's be honest...right now (December 2002) it's pretty thin all over the American Empire. The Northwest is not immune from general, nationwide economic trends.

That having been said, there are plenty of jobs along the I-5 corridor, although it certainly helps if you have skills, a good work history, and if you hustle. Jobs don't just fall into your lap, here or anywhere else. You have to go out there and look for them. Me, I was hired at the first place I applied and drew a short initial paycheck about three weeks after I got here.

2) I have been able in the last several years to improve my security by improvement of my schooling and also by avoiding the "population" that pollutes society. Would these possibilities remain with me if I were to move?

A: Uh....oooo-kaaaay. You mean can you go out and build a cabin in the woods and be a hermit? Yeah, if you can find some way to support yourself, we got plenty of woods full of bears and Sasquatch just waiting. A lot of people view the Northwest as just that, a Weaver-style cabin on Ruby Ridge. Nothing wrong with that if you can find a way to make a living.

3) I currently am able to own my own home, be it ever so small, at a reasonable price and at a low premium for property tax. Would it be possible for me to not lose these options upon movement?

A: Okay, like so much else, the answer here is based very largely on where in the Homeland you choose to live. Housing prices and property taxes are going to be lower in Le Grande, Oregon that they will be in The Dalles, Oregon, and housing prices and property taxes are going to be lower in The Dalles than they will be in downtown Portland or in Bellevue or Kirkland. The key to the whole economic issue which seems to terrify us so much is location, location, location. Rents and housing prices are going to be higher where the jobs are. This is simple economic common sense, people, and it holds true for everywhere.

4) What is the work availability in Wyoming, Washington, Oregon or Idaho? If there are no possibilities for a job search or employment, then the entire issue becomes moot does it not?

A: This is what has us all so terrified of the Northwest idea.

Let me repeat this, slowly, clearly, calmly. There are jobs here. Plenty of them. But you do have to hunt for them and apply yourself, like anywhere else.

They are mostly in the I-5 corridor, and if you're short on skills or resume that's where you need to go. If you have high level manual skills in things like plumbing, carpentry, electrician work, auto mechanics or outdoorsy-things, or if you have a guaranteed government check of some kind, or if you are one of those rarer and rarer White people who are retired on a decent pension, or if you have enough assets and entrepeneurial skills to set up a proper business...hey, write your own ticket! The interior of the Northwest is just as beautiful and majestic as the coast. If you need a salaried job, the I-5 corridor is your best bet.

But you DO have to exercise a little COMMON SENSE. You have to PLAN. You have to SAVE. You have to make a SCOUTING TRIP. You have to do research on the Internet. If you simply throw your things in a U-Haul and drive up here, especially at this time of year, you're most likely going to come short.

5) What organizations will be there to fence me out as a White Advocate? Having to fight outside my front door has made me weary to be honest and I now require some sense of home and safety. This was not as necessary prior to 25 years of age, but it has become more and more important.

A:If you don't act like a loon, don't wear strange garb, don't shave your head, don't goosestep down the street with a beer can in one hand screaming "Sieg Heil!", don't shoot up restaurants with an AR-180, if you blend in, pay your bills, make friends and show people that you are a normal human being, you won't have much trouble. I have made no particular secret of my whereabouts or my political views, and I haven't had a single incident in seven months. (Knock wood, tempt ye not the gods!) That's because I simply speak with the locals in a normal tone of voice, I don't rave, I don't roll my eyes or twitch. I do not confront them head on with symbols, ideas, and concepts that they have been conditioned from birth to reject. Above all, I do not abuse or insult their religion.

Behave like a normal person and for the time being, anyway, you'll be treated like one. Later on when actual revolutionary struggle starts heating things up...well, that's what bringing in migrants is for, to give us all someone to stand at our side.

6) Are there any specific locales being recommended? Entire states make things a bit rough when searching for homes, jobs, etc... A bit of direction may be of assistance, (even if within a several hundred mile area in each of four to five states.)

A: Wyoming is a bit desolate for me, but some folks like that big sky. Some people consider northern Idaho the cradle of a migration movement, and at the moment it is the only place where you will be sure to have at least a few racist settler neighbors. I like Washington because it has no state income tax. Others like Oregon because it has no sales tax. I was kind of halfway tempted to move to Vancouver where I can live in Clark County, Washington, pay no income tax and do all my shopping across the river in Portland. I eventually chose Olympia because it is small yet livable, very open and roomy, and also close to state government and has all the goods and services we will need without being a monstrosity like Seattle or a cesspit like Tacoma. (Yes, the Northwest has some bad spots. No one has ever denied that.)

7) I personally know little of these states being cited for the "Migration" by you. Any descriptions of any area you cite would also be of great assistance.

Pride and Honor,

---Lexander

A: Summed up: the Northwest ain't perfect, and no one says it is. But by the standards of the rest of the country it's a vast improvement and in any case, it's all we've got left now.
Working...
X