What To Do When Swillary Steals The Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What To Do When Swillary Steals The Election

First of all, make no mistake about it, I do mean WHEN and not IF. If Trump ever had a chance in hell of actually winning over enough undecided voters to squeak by, that chance ended yesterday, when the FiBbIes decided, for the second time, to drop their probe into Swillary's email scandal. The only question now is exactly how BIG a blowout it's gonna be.

It very well could be another Johnson - Goldwater or Bush - Dukakis. Frankly, it would serve Trump right if it was. Exactly what he deserves for stringing us all along for eighteen months, giving us nothing but false hope. You see, it's taken me awhile to figure this out, but I've finally come to the conclusion that Trump is either, A. The stupidest son of a bitch that ever lived, or clinically insane, (which I honestly do not believe to be the case) or, B. Never actually wanted or intended to become President in the first place. How else can you explain his stubborn refusal to fund his own campaign, with Swillary shoveling in dollar after dollar of Hymiewood and Jew bankster money into hers? Nobody could merely be that CHEAP, so don't even give me THAT shit. He's Scottish, not Swedish, and only HALF-Scottish at that. And he's plenty smart enough to understand that running for President is an expensive proposition, assuming you're actually in it to win. No, I'm convinced that his whole campaign was nothing more than a self-serving tax write-off/rebranding scheme. He's been flying all over the country, staying in hotels that he owns, so he can write off the cost as a campaign expenditure, and, of course, running for President bought him lots of free media coverage, quite possibly turning him into the world's biggest celebrity, albeit one of the most hated ones.

My theory is that Trump was ready to get out of the real estate business and into the news business, and, noticing the ever-increasing irrelevance of Fox News Channel, decided to start up a Trump News Network, even further to the right, but without the increasingly-unpopular neocon foreign policy stance, hopefully becoming the next Rupert Murdoch. But he knew that, in order to do so, he would have to radically change the image he had as a liberal New York businessman, constantly schmoozing with Democratic politicians and B, C, and D-list Hymiewood actors. So what better way to change that image and win himself some populist bonafides than to do the whole Huey Long/Father Coughlin bit and become a political martyr? He's merely using all of us as pawns in a self-serving business scheme, calculated to make him a little richer.

So, make no mistake about it, HE *WILL* LOSE. The only question will be how bad.

As far as the election being "rigged" or not, that remains to be seen. I highly doubt that it will be close enough that the Demoncrats will need to rig it in the first place, but, whether they need to or not, they'll probably do it, anyway, because that's just how they roll. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, Dems gotta cheat. That's just what they do. ;-( Grant it, it's ALREADY rigged, in the sense that anybody else who had done what Swillary did would be sitting in a court room now, being prosecuted, rather than running for President. And there's no doubt that she rigged the primaries against Bernie. If they had followed the normal rules, he would be the nominee now, not her. So, in one sense of the word, anyway, the fix is in. No doubt about it. But, unless the vote count is as close as 2000, ---which is about a one in a million chance,---don't expect there to be any legal remedy. Rather than go down in history as the guy who stole the election for Swillary, that pussazoidal Republicuck, John Roberts, will rule against her, if it's another Bush V. Gore, and the only alternative is another civil war, but if it's more like Bush - Kerry 2004 or Obama - Romney, don't expect him to stick his neck out for Trump. It ain't gonna happen.

Grant it, Trump *WILL* sue if he comes within 5 percentage points of beating her, but that's just because lawsuits are his answer to everything. Whenever he doesn't get his way, he simply sues, and the other party usually backs down. That's the world he lives in. But that is *NOT* gonna happen with Swillary. ;-(

So the question is, if the election is within 5 percentage points, ---which it most likely will be,---and he sues, ---which he most likely will, ---how long does he drag out our misery, while we're living under the Hildebeast's tyranny, waiting to see how it all ends? Weeks? Months? Or maybe even YEARS? And will you all click your heels, salute smartly, and wait for further orders like good little Trumpian Chumpians until the whole thing is over, knowing deep down that it will only result in the little crybaby finally being told what he peevishly and childishly refused to accept in the first place: THAT SWILLARY STOLE THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE, AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT? Why, for fuck's sake? :-/ What would be the point? Do you REALLY think that, at the end of the whole process, he will FINALLY grow a pair of balls and try to stage a coup against the Hildebeast? Why in the bloody hell SHOULD you? It's not like he would have the military behind him. All the top brass supports Swillary. They're afraid he'll blow up the world. It wouldn't matter a damn if ALL of the rank-and-file soldiers supported Trump, (and believe me, THEY DON'T. As you all well know, the military is getting blacker, browner, gayer, and more twat-ridden every day.) they have to follow orders, and the military has already been purged of all ranking White, heterosexual males who refused to bow down to the Chimperor. They'll bow down to the Magical Twat, too, and do whatever it tells them to. The notion of Trump ever doing a Bonnie Prince Charlie was never anything but a pipe dream. Frankly, he doesn't have the guts. ;-(

So, rather than put yourselves through all that unnecessary suffering, why not just FACE REALITY and start the race war tonight, as soon as you hear that Swillary has won the election? Of course, I realize that is easier said than done, with all the kosher brainwashing you've been subjected to, but, if the bucket of ice cold piss you're about to have thrown in your face isn't enough to wake you up, I don't know what ever will be. ;-( But waking up will require doing the one thing that you least want to do, and never could imagine ever having to do: ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE *NOT* AN AMERICAN ANYMORE. THIS IS *NOT* YOUR COUNTRY. YOU ARE *NOT* THE "SILENT MAJORITY" ANYMORE. THE "SILENT MAJORITY" IS NOW MADE UP OF YOUR SKANKY WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS WHO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE AND FUCK NIGGERS AND OTHER WOMEN BEHIND YOUR BACK, AND THAT "SILENT MAJORITY" HAS JUST HANDED YOU YOUR "FUCK YOU!" NOTICE. You will no longer be regarded as a decent, law-abiding citizen, whose rights must be respected. Everything you stand for has been repudiated. You are no longer considered "normal'. Democracy has never been anything but a numbers game, and you lost. The niggers, beaners, faggots, terrorists, tranny freaks, and fetus-frying femroidz won. Now THEY'RE "normal" and YOU'RE the "nigger", the "wetback", the "freak", and the "terrorist". Now you know how the colonists of 1775 felt, and the Southrons of 1860. AND IF YOU EXPECT TO SURVIVE, YOU HAD BETTER IMITATE THEIR EXAMPLE AND FIGHT BACK!!! This time, however, there will be no fighting the government forces directly. That would be as foolhardy as a tribe of primitive spear-chuckers picking a fight with space aliens armed with laser guns. Better we make the Lefty-libs' nightmare come true, and fight the Hildebeast's gynocratic regime by SIMPLY EXTERMINATING ALL THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HER. ;-( ;-D

So many of us angry, White males have concealed carry permits. So very, very many. So, let's say we're sitting at a table in a restaurant somewhere, and we hear that Swillary's won the election. Or we're standing in line at a Walmart or a grocery store. We've got a gun in a holster, strapped around our waist. How easy it would be to simply pull it out and start shooting every jibbering, jabbering, shit-skinned foreigner in the place. Every nigger. Every skanky little whore with her tits and ass hanging out. And then, to just drive on to the next place of business and do the same thing, again and again, until we'd killed 20 or 30 or 50 or 100 of the Swillary-supporting scumswill? Imagine if just 100 of us, nationwide, were to do exactly that: KILL 100 EACH OF THE ENEMY. THAT WOULD BE 10,000 DEAD DEMONCRATS!!! 10,000 DEAD DEMONCRATS IS ENOUGH TO START THE RACE WAR, ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT!!! ;-D BUT THINK ABOUT IT!!! WE *COULD* GET 100,000!!! WE *COULD* GET A MILLION!!! If we got a million, no doubt about it, IT WOULD BE ON!!! The Chimperor would HAVE to throw down on us, and then we would have a full-fledged CIVIL WAR on our hands!!! And then, it's simply a numbers game, and a question of WILL. IT WILL END IN ZOG'S DESTRUCTION, NOT OURS!!!

SO LET'S DO THIS SHIT, PEOPLE!!! ENOUGH YAPPING!!!! TIME FOR KILLING!!!
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Well, I must admit I missed that one by a mile, but I've never been so happy to be wrong about something in my life, and I certainly don't mind eating a little crow, especially considering all the shit the Lefty-libs have been having to eat for the past fourteen hours.

Surprising as it was, White America finally decided *NOT* to kill itself, and, instead, took a big ol' Brexit-sized shexit all over the Jew banksters' faces.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5488#post15488
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
    X