Phillip Morrow Ministries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Morrow Ministries

My Conversion To Dual Seedline Christian Identity -- As a Murderous Dope-Using Mongrel Criminal & Prison Bitch

Eventually I grew too old & sick of an Aryan Brotherhood prison bitch so they kicked me out of prison but without a full case of top-ramen.

I'd like to thank ZOGbotSillly Roper & Rick Spring & Paul Mullett for Setting me up with a Duel-Seedswine See-Eye Dentistry Forum & letting me have a big rock of crack for muh trouble, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.remnant.site/forum/testm...stian-identity
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3868#post13868
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...868#post138568

I grew up in a Southern Baptist family tho my parents seldom went to church. My dad was an alcoholic. But a barely functioning alcoholic. Those who have been to rehab know what I mean. To those who havent it meant he was a drunk but lived up to his obligations as a head of household. At 13 my mother couldn't stay within a dysfunctional family unit, quit her job as a lot-lizard at the local truck stop, found a big nigger buck to pimp her out and divorced my dad.

This is a hard time for any kid. Especially when you are a mestizo-anglo Beast of the Field. Me and my friends were a rowdy crew of mamzerlings. To be honest we were the kids your white parents warned you to stay away from. We always ditched school. It just didn't excite us and we demanded excitement. We simply were not interested in learning anything useful or in holding steady employment and raising even a non-white family. Then 1969 rolled around and so did pot, LSD and an assortment of other Rx's. Being importunate mamzer kids we were always broke and always looking "to get over". At 17 I was arrested and convicted of my 1st felony. Yes, of course there would be more. I had survived the Cook County Jail in Chicago which gave me a new reputation. I avoided a prison sentence...this time.

At 20 years old I was involved with a lot of older guys who were truly gangsters. They popped muh mamzer mangina-cherry, cum-cum, cum-cum. Of course even with a properly broke-in bunghole I had to fit in so I was soon toting guns along with them and doing rapes of them white wimmins, burglaries and armed robberies. At 20 yrs. old I was arrested for 3 armed robberies and received a sentence of 10-20 yrs. in the Indiana State Prison in Michigan. 20 months into what was a 60 month sentence I got out on appeal bond for 50,000.00. It was May 30th. On June 30, 1978, which was less than a month later I was arrested for 2 more armed robberies and sent back to ISP with a 3 yr.sentence to do after I did the 10-20.

As a remorseless mamzer sorta like Baal Finck the murderous jew pig that murdered a Puerto-Rican sneak-thief inm the Jersey City Jail, I dug into the law books, sucked the warden's dick and got my sentence reversed and ended up getting out of prison March 8th. 1982. Well, just like LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less), being a remorseless mongrel criminal without any real intention of reforming on May 28 I was arrested for a string of armed robberies including some bank robberies. The state and the gov't argued who was going to prosecute us and the state won out which was lucky for us. But it put us in some of the USA's deadliest prison for a proud delusional non-Aryan man. I ended up in Stateville after a short stay in Joliet. with two 22/1/2 yrs.

Of course I got involved with the gangs. I am a mongrel criminal -- what else can you expect? And if not for them I would have never gotten out of there alive. When someone you don't know comes up to your cell, and you don't know him, and he gives you a shank and tells you to carry it everywhere you go ... you're in a bad spot. When they tell you to suck dick for niggers pimping you out for a pack of cigarettes or a bag of chips or three top-ramen, well it is nice to be loved for something. That's why I got SS-runes tattooed on both butt cheeks, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

They put me on the top tier in C-house and when I went to chow the next morning I was the ONLY white man out of 120 or so. The guys who sent me the shank had me moved and put in the cell with one of them. Three yrs. later I was charged with an assault and attempted murder. They had to throw out the ticket because no one would testify against me. So 5 months later they transfered me to Menard and I was an instant celebrity within my gang and a target by the Gangster Disciple Nation. They wanted to give me the joint ! Which meant I would be head man over the entire prison. I declined of course because I wanted to see how thing ran there.

I had a cellie named "Chep". TV can hold your attention for only so long so I got something to read from him. It was a periodical called "Calling Our Nation" printed and distributed By CJCC/AN. I ordered my own stuff from them and became a member. My AN ID was Il.#1029. Pastor Butler started sending me literature and eventually Bible lessons which would provide an awesome turning point in my life. One simple phrase I kept reading caught my attention and I'll never forget it ! "USA/Israel"...what did that mean ? I continued to read and was dumbfounded once I discovered the truth of DSCI. I ordered a Ferrar Fenton from Pastor Butler along with 2 books, "Tracing Your Ancestors" by Haberman and "Racial Hybridity". The books became lost in the mail. After an incident in the chow hall they put the joint on lockdown. When they searched my cell they found a shank. Oh, I hadn't given up all my old ways. This was on the path to my conversion.Anyway the day they found the shank the Bible and books arrived from A/N along with a new periodical strictly for prisoners called "The Way". I went to segregation for a year and while in there I ordered the American Institute of Theology's Bible course. I remember it took a long time. But I had a long time to do. I studied with other groups also. Some now defunct. I studied with pastor Dan Gaymon and the Church of Israel. He sent me a tape course. I studied the Bible Law Course before it was online. The Sons of Liberty, Pastor Robert Miles, who used to send us "Beyond the Bars...The Stars". There wasn't alot of CI around then. I ordered every sermon Pastor Comparet made. I read that Ferrar Fenton cover to cover and wrote down every verse I didn't understand. I ordered a "Strong's:, "Thayer's" and Gesenuis". I dug deep into the Bible. I stopped eating pork and Friday dusk-Saturday Dusk was set aside strictly for Bible study and prayer. I never forget to tell this to people. After some months of studying and praying I turned the TV off on Friday dusk and began reading. I got on my knees and prayed. I prayed hard for those I loved. I prayed hard that He reveal Himself to me and then after prayer and some inward reflection... IT HAPPENED ! It wasn't like a lightening bolt or anything so spectacular. It was a feeling and I knew it was real... because it was real. I was standing in the presence of YahShua Himself ! Anybody whose had a similar experience knows what I am talking about. It was glorious and I knew then, if there was ever a doubt, I was saved.

After getting out of seg I told the boys I wanted to 'back-up" a little". I ministered to some of the boys and even managed to convert a few. Three years later I left the maximum security prisons and got out from behind the walls. It was like a ..a resort after the 11 1/2 years of hell I'd spent behind 40 foot walls I could finally relax. Everybody there chilled on the gang activity. I went to college and got 2 degrees. I redid the A.I.T. course. I ordered a Moffatt's and Rotherham's Bibles. When I was ordained my dad bought me a Companion's Bible with my name engraved on it. While there @ Shawnee we studied the Bible. More than a few times I ministered to the fellows and some of them even got it and went on to minister to us.It was great ! I would be one of a very few white guys who would get in the "No pork" line at chow with the Vice-Lords, El-Rukns, muslims and Moors. I eventually got to Vienna, a minimum security joint. Wow, we could fish and go to town once a month. It was great. But Yahweh wasn't thru chastising me. I got a "threats and intimidation ticket" after 10 mo. and was sent back to a medium security camp. I got back into a Bible study group with the few of us that were there and I was baptized. I continued in my reading creating quite a mass and collection of books.I continue with my Bible study, prayer and research. In 1989, while still in prison I was ordained by The Sons of Liberty/The New Christian Crusade Church. One of the fellows had been ordained by the CJCC/AN was a good friend of mine and we studied diligently together and I knew he was praying hard for my full and complete conversion. When I received that ordination certificate from S.O.L/N.C.C. he hugged me hard and said, in so many words, "you don't need a certificate, you were ordained by Yahweh Himself". And I feel that way myself ! DSCI saved me and changed me.

I was paroled in Feb. 93 and moved to Alabama where I have remained since. I have been blessed with 2 g-sons, which I actually call my sons since I raised them, and now 2 g-g-sons. Unfortunately my wife died 3 years ago. One month after our daughter had died. I still study and I still pray and now life is pretty good. I was bless by Yahweh and DSCI is my calling. This ministry is my calling and now I am a pretty good guy.

Praise Yahweh !

Passtard Swill Morrow in Booze Alabama

I'll miss your big rock of ZOG-crack you pathologtical liar ZOGbot Silly Roper,
    but D-g is gonna call one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch home to heck soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

Rabbi Baal Finck tells me to eat shit & calls me a criminal mamzer, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Rabbi Baal Finck tells me to eat shit & calls me a criminal mamzer, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...reply#post1356
    https://www.ciremnant.com/forum/bibl...cebook#post490
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6072#post16072
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6072#post16072

A response from Wm. Finck . . .

Originally posted by Rabbi Baal Finck

o in May 2015 this clown Phillip Morrow registers, by request, at the Christogenea Forum and starts flattering me. I don't really like flatterers, so I kept aloof from him. I did offer to meet him, however, when Melissa and I passed through northeast Alabama near his town in mid-2015, but he never answered. Then a few months later, when he became purposely divisive he was ejected by one of the forum admins. I was not involved in that decision.

It seems Phillip was only trying to make some kind of name for himself anyway, showing off all of his certificates and bragging about how long he was "CI" and aching for recognition. At Christogenea we don't give a fuck about those things. It is our philosophy that a man earns his respect the old fashioned way, by work and his contributions to his community.

Here is a link to all of his posts. I have changed nothing, except his user name, as it was originally PhilnBoaz:

https://forum.christogenea.org/searc...&author_id=959

After being ejected from the Christogenea Forum by the admins, something that I was not even involved in, Phillip Morrow began immediately disparaging me and trolling me on Facebook, so I ignored his ass. What the fuck, I have a whole list of people trolling me so one more clown in the circus does not matter much at all.

Then a few months later, I get another registration request from a Christian Barnett, who also showed up here at Facebook. After making an account for him and after he posted for about a month or so, Christian came out-of-the-closet and admitted being Phillip Morrow, begging for forgiveness. Some of the people in the forum saw Morrow's remarks about me on Facebook, but he is begging for forgiveness in the Forum under a sock-puppet? That is funny, what a clown. Anyway, the same admins that tossed his ass the first time also tossed his ass a second time.

https://forum.christogenea.org/searc...author_id=1008

He has been trolling me on Facebook ever since, but he was never kind enough to write me outlining specific positions where he disagrees with me. Neither is he bright enough to take my papers and make academic refutations from Scripture or history if he thinks I am wrong about something. He just trolls me on Facebook, evidently because he is butt-hurt and not intelligent enough to do much else.

Now I on February 10th I got an email letter from Robert Balacius, as we are friendly even though we have our differences of opinion (real men can be that way), and it contains an "olive branch" from Phillip Morrow. This is what it says:

"Robert, I would like to mediate a "cease fire" between me and Finck. I have no other way to contact him. But I would like to extend the olive branch and admit I had written and posted things about him. But that I will gladly take them down. You can pass along my email address with my apologies to him. How are you ? It must be sad with the passing of your dad. He looks like a fine fellow. Yah Bless ! PWM"

But hold it, he wants a cease-fire? This clown is funny, because I never did anything to him except ignore him. So not only is he a troll, but he is also a pretty stupid troll, slandering me on Facebook even as he sends such a letter to Balacius. What Morrow really wants is attention, but he is not worth my time.

Phillip Morrow is a POS and a troll, and I would not piss on him if he were burning.

but D-g is gonna call one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch home to heck soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

Comment

Woe to You Hypocrites @ CPM

Woe to You Hypocrites @ CPM

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...hypocrites-cpm
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6326#post16326
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6326#post16326

I used to say Covenant People's Ministry was the best. But after seeing their posts and lies they have posted there about me I would like to rescind that accolade. A ministry is made up of members and when the members begin casting lies they should be excluded from that ministry. Not so @ CPM. They have gathered there amongst themselves a group of haters who are allowed to spew their lies and innuendo. I won't tolerate that here and no real Christian would allow it on his site. I was always applauded by my ministering there by many. Until I made the fateful mistake of apologizing to a man. A man I do not like and a man whose doctrines are not Biblical. Still I was regretting all the name calling and infantile behavior. There are Bible verses that condemn this behavior.

Mat 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; :24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

If that is not divine instruction than there is none. I approached Pastor Jeremy Visser about writing a short piece for me here and his reply was he "would not take bread out of his children's mouth". I thought he might do it since I had written so much for him. He also made reference to his site being CI as ours is not. It appears I held the man in much higher esteem than he deserves. So I will no longer visit there as it is not a very good DSCI site at all. He allows it's members to engage in unchristian like behavior and his refusal to address it makes him a hypocrite. Oh there was a time when I did the same there. But I repented and apologized. Why is there no real unity amongst the DSCI community ? I think it is because they all want to shine brighter than the others. That is not what we are doing here. We are feeding the flock as we have been called to do. Not participate in lies, slander and unchristian like behavior. One of the hypocrites posted and called me a b**ch and the post was allowed and I imagine still stands there. I do not want anything to do with a group like that ! There is one member who is an upright Christian. He goes by Crossman.

So I will now never go there again and I kick the dust from my sandals.

03-22-2017, 06:56 PM

Sort of Repentant See-Eye Dentist Criminal Mamzer

Comment

A Post By Visser

A Post By Visser

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...post-by-visser
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6374#post16374
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6374#post16374

Re: To All The Haters pt.2

won't even have to.

He just buried himself with a post he made on his zero-visited forum, lol. We both know he can't back up his lies, his goal is make a name for himself while costing Wick and I.

by visser

Originally posted by PhilinBooze

I used to say Covenant People's Ministry was the best. But after seeing their posts and lies they have posted there about me I would like to rescind that accolade. A ministry is made up of members and when the members begin casting lies they should be excluded from that ministry. Not so @ CPM. They have gathered there amongst themselves a group of haters who are allowed to spew their lies and innuendo. I won't tolerate that here and no real Christian would allow it on his site. I was always applauded by my ministering there by many. Until I made the fateful mistake of apologizing to a man. A man I do not like and a man whose doctrines are not Biblical. Still I was regretting all the name calling and infantile behavior. There are Bible verses that condemn this behavior.

Mat 5:23-24 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; :24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

If that is not divine instruction than there is none. I approached Pastor Jeremy Visser about writing a short piece for me here and his reply was he "would not take bread out of his children's mouth". I thought he might do it since I had written so much for him. He also made reference to his site being CI as ours is not. It appears I held the man in much higher esteem than he deserves. So I will no longer visit there as it is not a very good DSCI site at all. He allows it's members to engage in unchristian like behavior and his refusal to address it makes him a hypocrite. Oh there was a time when I did the same there. But I repented and apologized. Why is there no real unity amongst the DSCI community ? I think it is because they all want to shine brighter than the others. That is not what we are doing here. We are feeding the flock as we have been called to do. Not participate in lies, slander and unchristian like behavior. One of the hypocrites posted and called me a b**ch and the post was allowed and I imagine still stands there. I do not want anything to do with a group like that ! There is one member who is an upright Christian. He goes by Crossman.

So I will now never go there again and I kick the dust from my sandals. by Pastor Phil

We know you won't be back, Phil - you'd only have to back up your lunacy if you did. Crossman was the one who banned you, lol.

I wish these guys would learn by example - Obie, Finck, Marty and Phil all have one thing in common: they ALL started here and their forums have ALL failed. At least Phil is blatant enough to show jews on the 'net user IP addresses and even expose his own sockpuppets! Smarter than Finck it is!

Coincidence?

by visser

Comment

When that drunken crack-head prison mamzer isn't smoking crack itz pretending to be an Aryan See-eye Dentist Passtard

When that drunken crack-head prison mamzer isn't smoking crack itz pretending to be an Aryan See-eye Dentist Passtard

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post30534
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6571#post16751
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6571#post16571

When Phil is sober and not attacking CI preachers daily he hangs out with these two fine Boy Scouts:

Jeromy Visser
          Sephardic Jew Red-Nigger Felonious Mamzer

jewromy Visser @
          Cornholing Mamzer's Ministry & Pisser's Cinder & Pisser's Pussy Palace/DSCI VNNF
          Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Comment

Lets play "Spot the Mamzer" with Passtard Swill the Crackhead Anglo-Mestizo.

Lets play "Spot the Mamzer" with Passtard Swill the Crackhead Anglo-Mestizo.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post30551
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6572#post16752
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6572#post16572

Originally posted by Jeromy Visser View Post

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6571#post16751
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6571#post16571

When Phil is sober and not attacking CI preachers daily he hangs out with these two fine Boy Scouts:

You can't make this sh*t up. Lets play "Spot the Mamzer".

Comment

MumpsNut/LiarBill DeClue(less) is pissy about being jewlagged here to the Pisser-Possum's List of those Wogfoolly Banished.

MumpsNut/LiarBill DeClue(less) is pissy about being jewlagged here to the Pisser-Possum's List of those Wogfoolly Banished.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6606#post16606
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6606#post16606

Originally posted by LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less)
              https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1734#post1734

just noticed that not only did Visser jewlag me but he set my account that I cannot post unless a moderator approves it first. This goes against Vissers arrogant promise that I would not be censored in any way (jewlagging me violates this as well) because he was such a big shot that nothing that I say matters and I can post anything I want on his open forum, until I post the truth that he was allowing Marty to tard the place up, suddenly his whole free speech philosophy goes out the window and he's doing everything in his power to keep me from posting there. What is he so terrified of? I don't cuss or otherwise break any of his forum rules yet he is absolutely determined to censor me into silence. All because I pointed out how he knowingly let Lindstedt run amok and spew his vile slander. I guess the truth scares some people.
              Calm down LiarBill/MumpsNut. Nobody likes or respects an 86 IQ (on a good day) 250-lbs of dog-shit in a 150-lb sack alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional ZOGbot twat with a lengthy prison record for petty thievery and an inability to speak any truth.

I actually asked to be banished to this Pisser-Possum Tard Corral. Having a lying delusional piece of shit like jewrself and Johnny Tonto Britton banned as well is a plus that is definitely lighting up muh golden years MumpsNut.

By the way, I could ask and get a default judgment as a Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/Ol Niggerlips co-conspiratard but I'm waiting for the actual trial to act. I'm sure that even as big of a mamzer faggot don't want to tap jewr stinky fat ass, MumpsNut, although I'm sure you would squeal like a porker bitch.

Originally posted by ZOGspiel
              Yeah Butler was a terrible speaker. So what's your point?

Phil get tired of you turning his forum into a "what about Marty" website yet? Or have you thought about something new other than the one single subject of your undivided attention over the last 5 years, that being non other than Marty himself. Man-crush much?

Maybe you should stop on Butler and Visser and stick with what you know, like Lindstedt.

And BTW, you wouldn't know the truth if it bitch-slapped you. There's no truth in you. You know damn well why you were "jewlagged", it's the same reason Obie kicked you to the curb AGAIN. Be grateful you have this much, if it were my way you would be permanently banned. You and your sock-puppets.

Make that more like eight years since I detected it two days after I messed up and ordained it in Oct. 2009, then kicked it to the curb.

No truth at all in the lying thieving misbegotten fat bastard LiarBill/MumpsNut DeClue(less) whatsoever. Eventually, if Pawl Mullett doesn't croak from ZOG putting rat poison in itz rock of Bolivian Nose Candy, or Tina Roper getting tired of her cuck beard Silly Roper, Factotum of ZOGbots and going out to the 'Tonk to give her cuck a little bastard and them not having 25 ZOGbox for the Bronze Plan to keep up Pastor Swill's forum, then they will get tired of having an ass-licking lying retard wanting to suck on they's nuts -- if any -- and give you the boot, LiarBill.

Even the meanest of us -- and that would be Obie-gender-bender -- gets tired of kicking the same shit-eating retarded mongrel dog again and again and hearing it yelp in pain, real or imagined.

But you will take it because you have no place else to go.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm von Biggs
              Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
              Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

That Pisser-Possum said I was a drunken mamzer criminal crackhead.

That Pisser-Possum said I was a drunken mamzer criminal crackhead.

I'll have you know that I haven't had a rock of crack or fifth of cheap whiskey for at least the past fifteen minutes, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...t-lie#post1842
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...672#post166572
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...672#post166572

Originally posted by Seedliner / jewromy Visser's main Sock-Possum

I can help you with that - this Phil got out of jail about six months ago after serving life for murder and attempted to steal some sheep here calling itself a "pastor" with no works.

The few people that post over there lack discernment and are obvious enemies of this ministry for helping promote slander against Visser thus all of CI, which Phil is not - understandable? It's all right here in this thread.

BTW: If you use his fake forum the feds already have your IP address as they're public to all, including law enforcement. Be warned, "pastor" Phil has rotten fruits, judge works and shun the sowers of discord.

This is how visser allows his congregation to act with flat out lies ! I got out of prison in 93 for armed robbery. I recieved a 22 1/2 sentence for it. This (one)seedliner is a liar ! I challenge him to prove what he has said.

I don't see why anyone can doubt that I'm a drunken mongrel criminal crackhead playing See-Eye Dentist on my new forum paid for by ZOG through ZOGbotSilly Roper, Factotum for ZOGbots.

Sure hope I deserve this month's big rock of crack served from ZOGbotSilly Roper.

Hail ZOG!!!

Comment

I wander about fighting with ZOGtards as I see fit. So glad to see that ZOGbotSilly Roper is riding hard on you ZOGtards, Passtard Swill in Booze.

I wander about fighting with ZOGtards as I see fit. So glad to see that ZOGbotSilly Roper is riding hard on you ZOGtards, Passtard Swill in Booze.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post31216
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...674#post166575
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...674#post166575

Originally posted by Son of Yah/ Sockpossum of Swill in Booze
                  https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post31018

Someone told me he was a member here. Is that correct ? he is a vile, disgusting person and a pariah to CI as far as I ubderstand As a Satanic mongrel prison-bitch mamzer fuktard depending upon ZOGbot Silly to provide it with a big rock of cocaine and top-Ramen noodles, let me say that on my own forum neither that addled whigger criminal nor that April
                  Gaede used hiberniggress skank-pussy eater ZOGbotSilly Roper will give me muh rock of crack that I really really need if I say something nice about Pope Marty, who is mean and haetfool to us mamzers in any case. LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), another criminal making up shit and telling it to ZOG defames Pope Marty somethang rotten-scurrilous, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Please believe me when I say that I'm my mamzer grand-spawn jewnifer wanting to get on disability so that it can have itz dick and nutsack cut off and mangina widened so it can becum another Obie-gender-bender and not an old wore-out prison bitch like me, Swill in Booze.

If you don't show up quickly ZOGbotSilly Roper with a big rock of crack,
                  one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch will croak off soon.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Calm down Sock-Possum of Passtard Swill in Booze. You keep on forgetting that you ain't my first prison-mamzer pretending to be an Aryan Christian Israelite. You have about as much sense as LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) the niglet-niece molester who is also a petty criminal who unlike you pled out and snitched on Ron Edwards of the Klan of Mamzers. Now you are being used by ZOGbotSilly Roper as part of his gang of anglo-mestizo ZOGbots all jealous of Dickie Spencer having enough ZOGbux to mount a 100-tard rally as opposed to four tards from Whigger Rabbleooshun and his skank and UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie max.

Anyways, my position, Swill in Booze, is to take all the derogatory information and post it to my well-read forum. I seldom forgive and never forget, you drunken criminal mongrel. Maybe you can take See-Eye Dentistry as Evolutionary papist-preterist No-Devil Mamzerology as practiced by Baal Finck and ZOGbot Silly Roper, take to munching down on pork and catfish because allegedly Pastor Butler gave an indulgence to ZOGbot Silly Roper, heck, eat out April Gaede as well for all I care.

Look, as a mongrel fuktard who might as well have croaked off in prison for being a thieving crackhead, of course you don't understand anything about the Brtitish Israelite roots of Christian Identity much less the chrome of Dual-Seedline any more than ZOGbot Silly Roper. All ZOGbotSilly wants to do is claim that itz inverse-male telegony from itz latest See-Eye Dentist skank has given it understanding sufficient to make first Rick Spring, now Paul Mullett the Poop of See-Eye Dentistry. Now that drunken criminal crackhead Paul Mullet is recovering from the Ohio FiBbIes putting rat poison in itz otherwise pure crack cocaine and giving it a heart attack of the kind that killed Ray Redfearn, ZOGbotSilly is looking for itz new See-Eye Dentist Mamzer Baal-Priest -- and that's jew Passtard Swill in Booze.

So please, don't allow ZOGbotSilly Roper to keep you from jewr due: A nice big 25 ZOGbux rock of crack per month which ZOGbotSilly Roper claims is needed for to pay for your v-bulletin Bronze Plan per month. ZOGbotSilly is on Hal Turner Financing from ZOG, just like Hal Turner, TraitorGlenn Miller and Rabbi Linder and Linder's Greater Free Range Bagel Bakestery and Virtual Colostomy-Bag Forum VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTC&CBNNF.

Besides, UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie has a ZOG pension check suitable for a retired Master Sergeant of Marines plus a NutHouse Pig. The lemon-dick-sucking old ZOGbot tard is a triple-dipper. Living with ZOGbotSilly and ZOGbotSilly's See-Eye Dentist Skank in a tent on Thom Robb's kkkk.biz campground means a living standard less than a quarter of living in Maryland thirty miles away from the District of Congoids / Corruption. Why they share all in common, cum-cum, cum-cum and so have plenty of ZOGbux. You need to put jewr drunken crackheaded prison-mamzer cloven hoof down and tell ZOGbotSilly Roper that you deserve at least one additional big huge 25-ZOGbux rock of crack per month and to send the the bill for the $25 Bronze Plan to ZOGbotSilly Roper as a fixed cost, along with the keg of Shaefer or PBR that ZOGbotSilly Roper uses to try to get more than four other longtime tards to attend his pathetic rallies. Tell ZOGbotSilly Roper with mamzeroid obstinacy "No crackee no ZOGGbottie-Fukkee-Fukkee!!!" Add a "cum-cum, cum-cum" so they know you mean it as well, Passtard Swill in Booze.

Jeromy has placed me along with the rest of you tards here in its tard-corral/jewlag. I begged to be jewlagged by the way. I have other sock-possums here but they were long banned or I forgot the passwords to use them here. Right now I'm on genial, albeit wary terms with Chief Pisser-Possum, as he wants me to take a piss-elm club to you mongrel and ZOGbot tards who are trying to take persimmons out of the mouths of his lil' pisser-possums. Unlike you papist-preterist No-Devil jewboys and mamzers at least Visser with its Pentecostal ways doesn't subvert righteous Comparetian Orthodox Dual-Seedline Christian Identity like Capt'n Senility the Sephardic Sicilian jewboy Clifton Emahiser, or the murderous jew pig Baal Finck or the Chicago Sephardic Talmudist Eliar James. Since ZOGbot Silly Roper is an evolutionist papist-preterist NO-Devil ZOGtard, the next "passtard" to be ordained should be John DeNutjob as he is a Soultrainean as well and gets its nuttiness from being simply bi-polar blue-eyed whigger fuktard and thus won't cut into you and Paul Muillet's share of the ZOG-crack.

I ordained LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) in Oct. 2009. The niglet-niece molester lasted all of two daze, then was booted out because it went lusting after Klunt Downey's kikess koosh and wanted to go all "No Devil" on me. But alongside of Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/SoredMamzer ol' MumpsNut is my biggest stalker and not just in a 260-lb way. When you give LiarBill the boot like everyone else, LiarBill will be defaming you quick enough.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs
                  Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
                  Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                  Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Boob Jones of Mike Hallimore's Kinkdumb Identity Mamzeries wants me to stop stealing their shit stolen from Comparet

Boob Jones of Mike Hallimore's Kinkdumb Identity Mamzeries wants me to stop stealing their shit stolen from Comparet

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...inues#post1908
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6721#post16721
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6721#post16721

I received the following email which does not allow me to respond. I called the number @ Kingdom Identity and they knew NOTHING about it !!! I told them that I was their customer. You know, "Mamzer Prison Bitch #666." They said that pretty much all theyz "customers" are mamzer prison bitches and asked to see muh double-rune SS tatts on both butt cheecks. This is an obvious attempt to smear us -- by someone, either the Pisser-Possum or Obie-gender-bender the former Pissers-Poofter-Possum or someone, maybe Nigger-Nose Finck or Pope Marty -- because the gentleman associated with this email does not use this type of vernacular. I have spoken with them and know better...WOW 11111111111

Comment

It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1926#post1926
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6721#post16721
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6721#post16721

As a petty criminal who always gets caught and makes a plea-"bargain" which almost always involves snitching for ZOG I realized there is absolute proof that the illegally forged e mail that you received misrepresenting KIM was in fact not really illegal except in the witless imagination of a moron but since it is against us mongrels it was likely written by either Visser or Admin. The use of the term federal honeypot proves it. That is a term made up byr Visser, it is not in common use and the people at KIM would have certainly never heard it used. Not that they usually talk to mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesters. Personally as a retard with a huge ass and all asshole I have wondered what part of their butt they pulled the term from. I suppose they are thinking of a honey trap, which is a spy term for a female agent who is used especially to compromise men on the other side. I've never had me a woman, especially a white woman but prefer to force my sexual attentions onto small she-niglets, especially when related and thus ZOG-Babylon covers it up. That is the only use of the term honey that I know of, honey pot is something that Visser made up when he started accusing his "best friend in the whole world" (and that is a word for word quote) of being a snitch and homosexual. Uh, Obie-gender-bender, not me as I'm an insufferable ZOGbot retard that only humps my own niglets. It is rather odd to me that he'd make such accusations expecting them to not affect him. If Opie has been a homo and a snitch all this time then Visser spent three full years associating with a federal snitch, i.e. me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut DeClue(less) the Niglet-Niece Molester right under his nose and his judgment can absolutely not be trusted. Visser also knew he was a major associate of Hal Turner's before he gave him virtual control of CPM, which is entirely online and a front to get Visser the money he is too lazy to work for and too stupid to try to steal it, get caught, and then snitch for it, like me.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

A Message of Hope and Dope (Preferably Meth) from Passtard Swill in Booze to Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum

A Message of Hope and Dope (Preferably Meth) from Passtard Swill in Booze to Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum

Let's smoke-em da crack-pipe of piss, one melungeon Injun of ZOGbot Silly Roper to another, Chief Red Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2124#post32124
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7012#post17012
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7012#post17012

The following message was sent to you via the Covenant People's Forums Contact Us form by Phillip Morrow mailto: pastorpwm@outlook.com .

--------------------------------

Do you want to continue with personal issues or do you want to join me in a cease-fire or would you rather continue down this dead-end road ? ZOGbot Silly Roper has one sick baal-priest in Paul Mullet smoking down an entire big rock of crack -- whiggers can't do the meth like us red-niggers Moan Pisser-Possum. Silly Billy is trying to find an alternative to $permfart now that it is down and both Don Black & David Duck have lost most of theyz' head of tard.

I did not choose this fight. You did. You didn't like me taking slop out of the mouths of jewr little pisser-possums. I can relate as I'm fat enough as it is and my criminal spawn are mainly in prison. As a fellow red-nigger See-Eye Dentist baal-priest I don't ask for a personal apology but if you want to drop this nonsense and go on about the business of tending the flock of mamzer then I am all for it.

It does not have to be this way. We can go ass-to-mouth. Hell, I'm getting mighty tired of that 81-IQ (on a good day) mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). I sure can see why you and Obie-gender-bender dumped that fat fuktarded ZOGbot. Hell, even itz niglet-nieces don't like LiarBill, even the ones with a big black bush and able to beat off LiarBill when the fat retard tries to mount them, slapping his one mumps-swollen nut against theyz' poop-chute.

It is a distraction and an annoyance to the people who have to read it. No one appreciates either one of us posting about the other. Never mind that I started this shit, I'm getting my ass whupped because all the other red-nigger mamzers know that you know a lot moar See-Eye Dentistry, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

It is a deal-breaker for some, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! We need tards because tards mean ZOGbux, and ZOGbux mean moar crack and nigger-weed to smoke in the double-wide. They refuse to support either one of us because we are engaged in a personal feud. This shit is really really bad for bizness. ZOGbnot Silly Roper is wondering if he wouldn't be ahead to try to bring in the wife-swapping duo of Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney, itz pancake-titted kikess skank Klunt Downey and Don Elmore's jUnion Synagogue of jewnion Kenfucky. And they'z meth is weak, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

You know who the real beneficiary of all this is ? Baal fink the nigger-nosed jewrsey Shitty jewboy pig that murdered a Puerto Rican sneak thief. Why that jewboy is loading up the Sephardic papist-preterist No-Devil Sicilian jew mamzer Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser in order to sell the coontents of Capt'n Senility's house and bizness in Fostoria Ohio and coonvert the old jewboy's Social Security check and feed the old tard nothing but rancid bacon in itz Panama Shitty sin-o-gog of Satan.

While Baal Finck is smothering Capt'n Senility with Melisser's pancake Craigslist skank tittays, he will point out to the See-Eye Dentist mamzers that he is the "True jew"
                        because now he can post "look what they are doing over there", biting each other's nut-sack on the down-stroke. It's not bad enough for him to create posts and attribute them to one of us. Now he has our actual words to convict us. It is bad for DSCI [ Darwinian-Seedline Confidential Informantism ] at large. CPM used to be the best online. I applauded you more than once and you know that. But when you call my lunatic words purchased from Mike Hallimore and Robert Balachius "lunacy" and that I can't back them even with a bill of sale and proof of purchase you are again wrong.

When you allow personal attacks on your forum you are lowering the bar. As owner and administrator you can erase anything you want. To allow lies to stand you are condoning the sin and actively participating in it, in my humble opinion. We need to take a page from our brothers and masters the jews and do some censorship. You ban Pope Marty again and I'll give LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) the boot. Did I forget to mention that I'm getting mighty tired of that ZOGbot fuktard wanting to mount the niglet-nieces? Let's do this shit RIGHT NOW!!!

So let us be men acknowledge our error and move on from the distractions. Imagine what the readers will say. That we have finally grown up and are again acting like men. The road we are now on will lead to dissension and distrust. Don't believe me, Moan Pisser-Possum? Remember what happened last time?

Yup. That shit. Not good. No weed from ZOG. No meth. We'z all fukked mamzer ZOGbots, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I will post that we have made amends and have now repented. You may convey the message as you wish. I eagerly anticipate you reply. Sincerely, Phillip W. Morrow

Referring Page:
                        IP Address: 68.186.198.118
                        User Name: Unregistered
                        User ID: 0
                        Email: pastorpwm@outlook.com

Comment

A massage of pure mamzer projection from YHWH's True One-Nutted Self-Alleged Niglet-Niece Molesting Delusional Piece of Shit

A massage of pure mamzer projection from YHWH's True One-Nutted Self-Alleged Niglet-Niece Molesting Delusional Piece of Shit

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=2390#post2390
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7014#post17014
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7014#post17014

Originally posted by Phil Morrow View Post

Let's smoke-em da crack-pipe of piss, one melungeon Injun of ZOGbot Silly Roper to another, Chief Red Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2124#post32124
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7012#post17012
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7012#post17012

The following message was sent to you via the Covenant People's Forums Contact Us form by Phillip Morrow mailto: pastorpwm@outlook.com .

Do you want to continue with personal issues or do you want to join me in a cease-fire or would you rather continue down this dead-end road ? ZOGbot Silly Roper has one sick baal-priest in Paul Mullet smoking down an entire big rock of crack -- whiggers can't do the meth like us red-niggers Moan Pisser-Possum. Silly Billy is trying to find an alternative to $permfart now that it is down and both Don Black & David Duck have lost most of theyz' head of tard.

I did not choose this fight. You did. You didn't like me taking slop out of the mouths of jewr little pisser-possums. I can relate as I'm fat enough as it is and my criminal spawn are mainly in prison. As a fellow red-nigger See-Eye Dentist baal-priest I don't ask for a personal apology but if you want to drop this nonsense and go on about the business of tending the flock of mamzer then I am all for it.

It does not have to be this way. We can go ass-to-mouth. Hell, I'm getting mighty tired of that 81-IQ (on a good day) mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). I sure can see why you and Obie-gender-bender dumped that fat fuktarded ZOGbot. Hell, even itz niglet-nieces don't like LiarBill, even the ones with a big black bush and able to beat off LiarBill when the fat retard tries to mount them, slapping his one mumps-swollen nut against theyz' poop-chute.

It is a distraction and an annoyance to the people who have to read it. No one appreciates either one of us posting about the other. Never mind that I started this shit, I'm getting my ass whupped because all the other red-nigger mamzers know that you know a lot moar See-Eye Dentistry, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

It is a deal-breaker for some, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! We need tards because tards mean ZOGbux, and ZOGbux mean moar crack and nigger-weed to smoke in the double-wide. They refuse to support either one of us because we are engaged in a personal feud. This shit is really really bad for bizness. ZOGbnot Silly Roper is wondering if he wouldn't be ahead to try to bring in the wife-swapping duo of Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney, itz pancake-titted kikess skank Klunt Downey and Don Elmore's jUnion Synagogue of jewnion Kenfucky. And they'z meth is weak, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

You know who the real beneficiary of all this is ? Baal fink the nigger-nosed jewrsey Shitty jewboy pig that murdered a Puerto Rican sneak thief. Why that jewboy is loading up the Sephardic papist-preterist No-Devil Sicilian jew mamzer Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser in order to sell the coontents of Capt'n Senility's house and bizness in Fostoria Ohio and coonvert the old jewboy's Social Security check and feed the old tard nothing but rancid bacon in itz Panama Shitty sin-o-gog of Satan.

While Baal Finck is smothering Capt'n Senility with Melisser's pancake Craigslist skank tittays, he will point out to the See-Eye Dentist mamzers that he is the "True jew"
                          because now he can post "look what they are doing over there", biting each other's nut-sack on the down-stroke. It's not bad enough for him to create posts and attribute them to one of us. Now he has our actual words to convict us. It is bad for DSCI [ Darwinian-Seedline Confidential Informantism ] at large. CPM used to be the best online. I applauded you more than once and you know that. But when you call my lunatic words purchased from Mike Hallimore and Robert Balachius "lunacy" and that I can't back them even with a bill of sale and proof of purchase you are again wrong.

When you allow personal attacks on your forum you are lowering the bar. As owner and administrator you can erase anything you want. To allow lies to stand you are condoning the sin and actively participating in it, in my humble opinion. We need to take a page from our brothers and masters the jews and do some censorship. You ban Pope Marty again and I'll give LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) the boot. Did I forget to mention that I'm getting mighty tired of that ZOGbot fuktard wanting to mount the niglet-nieces? Let's do this shit RIGHT NOW!!!

So let us be men acknowledge our error and move on from the distractions. Imagine what the readers will say. That we have finally grown up and are again acting like men. The road we are now on will lead to dissension and distrust. Don't believe me, Moan Pisser-Possum? Remember what happened last time?

Yup. That shit. Not good. No weed from ZOG. No meth. We'z all fukked mamzer ZOGbots, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I will post that we have made amends and have now repented. You may convey the message as you wish. I eagerly anticipate you reply. Sincerely, Phillip W. Morrow

Referring Page:
                          IP Address: 68.186.198.118
                          User Name: Unregistered
                          User ID: 0
                          Email: pastorpwm@outlook.com

Actually this forum is doing a lot better than Visser was when he first started out, twelve years ago when it was Pisser's History. His first forum lasted five years as opposed to yours lasting five daze until ZOGbot Silly Roper took over and made sure that you couldn't use the 25 ZOGbux for a big rock of crack, Passtard Swill. Now that v-bulletin knows that they will get their $25 per month for the Bronze Plan they don't shut us down no more.

We gots ZOGbot Silly Roper and his beard-skank Tina Faye Roper-Baker and a few other mamzer tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists. Whereass they only got a few dozen more mamzers,
                          that's why they started using sockpuppets to make it look like they had some active posters. You have like 25 inactive members and there are people posting and thanks to Marty and Zappy, who post our delusional shit abnormal mamzer people are finding their way here for their fix of mamzeroid See-Eye Dentistry.

Visser is delusional and like me actually thinks that he is some kind of big time leader. He was actually a coat tail rider for years, constantly boasting ordination in the line of Wesley Swift like that made him legit when in fact he does not hold such ordination as I proved back in 13 but only mentioned now that my niglet-niece molesting ass got banned two months ago which embarrassed him so deeply that they threatened to close down and actually cancelled the Opie and Panhandler show for a month and changed it to once a month even then. Actually Obie-gender-bender got banned for getting down on Brother Gary from LA who was the only other mongrel to send the Pisser-Possum sum ZOGbux back in Feb. 2009 when Bridget Da Idjit ran home to her hybernigger mommy with the lil' pisser-possums. Give jewronomy Visser sum ZOGbux, nigger-weed or smokin'-meth and jew've made a f[r]iend for life if life is no more than a few weeks. Visser is going through a delusional stage similar to what Marty went through 7 years ago when he kicked basically everyone but himself as the only white man out of CI along with this fat ZOGbot retarded pervert which accomplished nothing but to make an even bigger anti-fool out of Marty. That's how it is with Visser now, he acts like such a big shot when the truth is they are too ashamed to put their vile and cowardly slander -- all of which and then some about me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is absolutely fucking true -- out in the open, they know what they are saying is against a gutless one-nutted niglet-niece molester slanderer like myself so they don't much bother to hide it from the public. Me and Passtard Swill in Booze go ass-to-mouth along with ZOGbot Silly Roper along with the Oral Roberts of See-Eye Dentistry UncleThom Robb so they can delude themselves that their silly little tantrums make a difference when they are actually just taking to each other since no one can see it but them. LOL what a bunch of imbeciles we all are!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                          http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

]I'm back & still fucked up & mamzer

I'm back & still fucked up & mamzer

That jewboy Baal Fink is still a murderous ZOGbot pig, though.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post36878
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9176#post19176
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9176#post19176

I hate so much the infighting I did here and in DSCI as a whole. I apologize to all those I offended. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I only apologized to fink for slandering his name. I felt that was my Christian obligation and it was probably an error in my judgment. Let it be said I disagree with his "doctrine" totally and completely. I believe him to be as far away from a Christian as you can be and is probably a jew-infiltrator. If the last part of that comes to light I rescind my apology. I still advocate against him at every opportunity. Anyway if I am back I am pleased to be so. If my entrance was a mistake, then go with Yahshua. If I am still a member, i am glad to be back. I spoke with Pastor in a PM. In Yahshua's Service Phil

Matt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
                            5:23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
                            5:24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Comment

Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:53 AM
                              (11 Jan 2019 4:53 pm Melbourne Poofter Tyme)

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ost__p__101152
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9189#post19189
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9189#post19189

Some weeks ago, a “profoundly contrite” Phil emailed me, begging my forgiveness for his past transgressions against me. I have forgiven Phil before and let him (or his “godson”) back into this forum after giving him a big swift banning, only to have to cast him out a second time. The first post in this thread details why.

Today I received this email from him:

Originally posted by Swill-In-Booze Morrow, Drunken Sick Ailing Prison Mamzer fresh out of jail for a probation violation
                              Obie, I am emailing you in CI love and respect to allow me just one more opportunity to register and become a contributing member to your ministry and website. You have nothing to lose as you can delete and continue to ban as you like. I see where you have made peace with some former people you were at odds with and thought I would approach you once again as a fellow Christian, student and minister. Division within our ranks is one of, if not the greatest, problems. I never wanted to disrupt nor made anyone mad at me and I continue to seek those I have had problems with in the past and see if they might not be corrected. Are we not duty bound by Scripture? Something for you to ponder.

Matt 5:20-26 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. :21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: :22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. :23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; :24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. :25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. :26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

This is the gift (peace and forgiveness) I bring to the altar. Think about it please.

May Yahweh Keep and Bless You Always, Phil

I take Phil’s repentance about as seriously as I do an email of apology from Jeromy Visser, whose kids are still at death’s door, by the way, and it’s all your fault, or that prevaricating stumblebum, Chaplain Bill. Repentance means staying repentant. It’s not something you roll out every time you want to impress the CI community with your astonishing humility or to worm your way into someone’s good graces so you’ll be able to slander various people in that community via postings on his forum once more.

What gets me about all these fake penitents is how quick they are to remind you that you must exercise biblically mandated forgiveness, while they consider an “I’m sorry” via a private email represents sufficient repentance for their having slandered you in public for months or even years. It does not. If you slander someone in public, you must repent in public, which means taking back all of the lies you spouted, not just saying you're sorry. Until that point, forgiveness is neither required, nor should it be given.

Over the years, I’ve copped a number of “repentant” emails from “DSCI’s only true preacher,” Jeromy Visser, in which he’s apologized for all the lies he’s told about me on his forum and podcasts. But not once has he taken back his false claims that I’m a homo/pedo/FBI stooge on either. After all, why should he let a little thing like (true) repentance come between him and his need to generate "child-saving" revenue?

Phil can quote all the Scriptures on forgiveness he likes, but he’s not going to get it from me. For starters, I don’t believe he’s a man of God. When I had my previous problems with him, I asked Yahweh to reveal to me whether he was a genuine Christian, i.e. a white, Bible-believing man. The next day, dear old Phil sent me an abusive email, complaining that it wasn’t his fault he tried to pull the wool over my eyes, it was mine for giving him the opportunity to do so. Praise Yahweh for answered prayer! But even if I were to put all that aside, there’s still the little problem of which venue Phil chose to announce how very, very sorry he was for his many past missteps: Covenant People’s Forums.

Yikes!

That’s like saying you repent of alcoholism before diving into a vat of Jim Bean.

I mean, Visser’s forum, really?

In 2018, Visser did the impossible: he spread more slander than “Pastor” Martin Lindstedt. By the time the year had run it’s course, virtually no one in CI, bar some fantastically naïve folk and the movement’s equivalent of the Bowery Boys, i.e. Bill DeClue, Russ Walker, and Martin Lindstedt, wanted anything to do with him. Eli James, Billy Roper, Bob Jones, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, and others all gave him the flick.

Visser’s litany of lies and penchant for sockpuppetry has been well-documented on this forum and elsewhere. Pastor Bob said he’s either insane or demon-possessed. I’m not a betting man, but I reckon you’d win the daily double if you put money on his being both.

This, apparently, is of no concern to Phil. Such is Phil’s deep and abiding respect for the Dirty Preacher that he made the Viss’ forum his first port of call on his road back to righteousness. Which raises the question as to why Phil would want to be a member (again) of this forum. According to Visser, I’m a homo/pedo/FBI stooge. Why would Phil want to hang out on a forum run by such a manifest degenerate? Unless, of course, he believes Visser was telling fibs about me. If so, why is he endorsing a false Christian ministry like Visser’s by being a proud member of it? You can’t have it both ways, Phil.

Also, I recall Visser accusing Phil of being a mamzer not that long ago. Did Phil's DNA suddenly turn racially pure, allowing Visser to reinstate the guy's membership on his forum? Please explain, Jeromy.

You don't like all the division in Christian Identity, Phil? That's funny coming from someone who's caused more than his fair share of it. You should have been screened for hermeneutic heroism after you took that AIT course.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
                              A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
                              http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
                              http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Comment

Working...
                              X