+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Phillip Morrow Ministries

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1926#post1926
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6721#post16721
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6721#post16721

As a petty criminal who always gets caught and makes a plea-"bargain" which almost always involves snitching for ZOG I realized there is absolute proof that the illegally forged e mail that you received misrepresenting KIM was in fact not really illegal except in the witless imagination of a moron but since it is against us mongrels it was likely written by either Visser or Admin. The use of the term federal honeypot proves it. That is a term made up byr Visser, it is not in common use and the people at KIM would have certainly never heard it used. Not that they usually talk to mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesters. Personally as a retard with a huge ass and all asshole I have wondered what part of their butt they pulled the term from. I suppose they are thinking of a honey trap, which is a spy term for a female agent who is used especially to compromise men on the other side. I've never had me a woman, especially a white woman but prefer to force my sexual attentions onto small she-niglets, especially when related and thus ZOG-Babylon covers it up. That is the only use of the term honey that I know of, honey pot is something that Visser made up when he started accusing his "best friend in the whole world" (and that is a word for word quote) of being a snitch and homosexual. Uh, Obie-gender-bender, not me as I'm an insufferable ZOGbot retard that only humps my own niglets. It is rather odd to me that he'd make such accusations expecting them to not affect him. If Opie has been a homo and a snitch all this time then Visser spent three full years associating with a federal snitch, i.e. me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut DeClue(less) the Niglet-Niece Molester right under his nose and his judgment can absolutely not be trusted. Visser also knew he was a major associate of Hal Turner's before he gave him virtual control of CPM, which is entirely online and a front to get Visser the money he is too lazy to work for and too stupid to try to steal it, get caught, and then snitch for it, like me.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Phil Morrow is offline Had enough of Rabbi Baal Finck Member Phil Morrow is on a distinguished road

Default A Message of Hope and Dope (Preferably Meth) from Passtard Swill in Booze to Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum

A Message of Hope and Dope (Preferably Meth) from Passtard Swill in Booze to Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum

Let's smoke-em da crack-pipe of piss, one melungeon Injun of ZOGbot Silly Roper to another, Chief Red Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2124#post32124
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7012#post17012
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7012#post17012

The following message was sent to you via the Covenant People's Forums Contact Us form by Phillip Morrow mailto: pastorpwm@outlook.com .

--------------------------------

Do you want to continue with personal issues or do you want to join me in a cease-fire or would you rather continue down this dead-end road ? ZOGbot Silly Roper has one sick baal-priest in Paul Mullet smoking down an entire big rock of crack -- whiggers can't do the meth like us red-niggers Moan Pisser-Possum. Silly Billy is trying to find an alternative to $permfart now that it is down and both Don Black & David Duck have lost most of theyz' head of tard.

I did not choose this fight. You did. You didn't like me taking slop out of the mouths of jewr little pisser-possums. I can relate as I'm fat enough as it is and my criminal spawn are mainly in prison. As a fellow red-nigger See-Eye Dentist baal-priest I don't ask for a personal apology but if you want to drop this nonsense and go on about the business of tending the flock of mamzer then I am all for it.

It does not have to be this way. We can go ass-to-mouth. Hell, I'm getting mighty tired of that 81-IQ (on a good day) mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). I sure can see why you and Obie-gender-bender dumped that fat fuktarded ZOGbot. Hell, even itz niglet-nieces don't like LiarBill, even the ones with a big black bush and able to beat off LiarBill when the fat retard tries to mount them, slapping his one mumps-swollen nut against theyz' poop-chute.

It is a distraction and an annoyance to the people who have to read it. No one appreciates either one of us posting about the other. Never mind that I started this shit, I'm getting my ass whupped because all the other red-nigger mamzers know that you know a lot moar See-Eye Dentistry, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

It is a deal-breaker for some, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! We need tards because tards mean ZOGbux, and ZOGbux mean moar crack and nigger-weed to smoke in the double-wide. They refuse to support either one of us because we are engaged in a personal feud. This shit is really really bad for bizness. ZOGbnot Silly Roper is wondering if he wouldn't be ahead to try to bring in the wife-swapping duo of Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney, itz pancake-titted kikess skank Klunt Downey and Don Elmore's jUnion Synagogue of jewnion Kenfucky. And they'z meth is weak, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

You know who the real beneficiary of all this is ? Baal fink the nigger-nosed jewrsey Shitty jewboy pig that murdered a Puerto Rican sneak thief. Why that jewboy is loading up the Sephardic papist-preterist No-Devil Sicilian jew mamzer Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser in order to sell the coontents of Capt'n Senility's house and bizness in Fostoria Ohio and coonvert the old jewboy's Social Security check and feed the old tard nothing but rancid bacon in itz Panama Shitty sin-o-gog of Satan.

While Baal Finck is smothering Capt'n Senility with Melisser's pancake Craigslist skank tittays, he will point out to the See-Eye Dentist mamzers that he is the "True jew"
    because now he can post "look what they are doing over there", biting each other's nut-sack on the down-stroke. It's not bad enough for him to create posts and attribute them to one of us. Now he has our actual words to convict us. It is bad for DSCI [ Darwinian-Seedline Confidential Informantism ] at large. CPM used to be the best online. I applauded you more than once and you know that. But when you call my lunatic words purchased from Mike Hallimore and Robert Balachius "lunacy" and that I can't back them even with a bill of sale and proof of purchase you are again wrong.

When you allow personal attacks on your forum you are lowering the bar. As owner and administrator you can erase anything you want. To allow lies to stand you are condoning the sin and actively participating in it, in my humble opinion. We need to take a page from our brothers and masters the jews and do some censorship. You ban Pope Marty again and I'll give LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) the boot. Did I forget to mention that I'm getting mighty tired of that ZOGbot fuktard wanting to mount the niglet-nieces? Let's do this shit RIGHT NOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yL4QJQBzYA

So let us be men acknowledge our error and move on from the distractions. Imagine what the readers will say. That we have finally grown up and are again acting like men. The road we are now on will lead to dissension and distrust. Don't believe me, Moan Pisser-Possum? Remember what happened last time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRrbt00Abv0

Yup. That shit. Not good. No weed from ZOG. No meth. We'z all fukked mamzer ZOGbots, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I will post that we have made amends and have now repented. You may convey the message as you wish. I eagerly anticipate you reply. Sincerely, Phillip W. Morrow

Referring Page:
    IP Address: 68.186.198.118
    User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0
    Email: pastorpwm@outlook.com

Passtard Swill Morrow in Booze Alabama

I'll miss your big rock of ZOG-crack you pathologtical liar ZOGbot Silly Roper,
    but D-g is gonna call one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch home to heck soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

LiarBill DeClue(less) is offline KookKluddKlown of Klan MamzerChester Veteran Member LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown LiarBill DeClue(less) Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Living & Loving with the niglet nieces in Misseryi

Default A massage of pure mamzer projection from YHWH's True One-Nutted Self-Alleged Niglet-Niece Molesting Delusional Piece of Shit

A massage of pure mamzer projection from YHWH's True One-Nutted Self-Alleged Niglet-Niece Molesting Delusional Piece of Shit

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=2390#post2390
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7014#post17014
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7014#post17014

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Morrow View Post
    A Message of Hope and Dope (Preferably Meth) from Passtard Swill in Booze to Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum

Let's smoke-em da crack-pipe of piss, one melungeon Injun of ZOGbot Silly Roper to another, Chief Red Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2124#post32124
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7012#post17012
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7012#post17012

The following message was sent to you via the Covenant People's Forums Contact Us form by Phillip Morrow mailto: pastorpwm@outlook.com .

Do you want to continue with personal issues or do you want to join me in a cease-fire or would you rather continue down this dead-end road ? ZOGbot Silly Roper has one sick baal-priest in Paul Mullet smoking down an entire big rock of crack -- whiggers can't do the meth like us red-niggers Moan Pisser-Possum. Silly Billy is trying to find an alternative to $permfart now that it is down and both Don Black & David Duck have lost most of theyz' head of tard.

I did not choose this fight. You did. You didn't like me taking slop out of the mouths of jewr little pisser-possums. I can relate as I'm fat enough as it is and my criminal spawn are mainly in prison. As a fellow red-nigger See-Eye Dentist baal-priest I don't ask for a personal apology but if you want to drop this nonsense and go on about the business of tending the flock of mamzer then I am all for it.

It does not have to be this way. We can go ass-to-mouth. Hell, I'm getting mighty tired of that 81-IQ (on a good day) mumps-nutted alleged niglet-niece molester LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less). I sure can see why you and Obie-gender-bender dumped that fat fuktarded ZOGbot. Hell, even itz niglet-nieces don't like LiarBill, even the ones with a big black bush and able to beat off LiarBill when the fat retard tries to mount them, slapping his one mumps-swollen nut against theyz' poop-chute.

It is a distraction and an annoyance to the people who have to read it. No one appreciates either one of us posting about the other. Never mind that I started this shit, I'm getting my ass whupped because all the other red-nigger mamzers know that you know a lot moar See-Eye Dentistry, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

It is a deal-breaker for some, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! We need tards because tards mean ZOGbux, and ZOGbux mean moar crack and nigger-weed to smoke in the double-wide. They refuse to support either one of us because we are engaged in a personal feud. This shit is really really bad for bizness. ZOGbnot Silly Roper is wondering if he wouldn't be ahead to try to bring in the wife-swapping duo of Meerkkkat Markkk KKKlowney, itz pancake-titted kikess skank Klunt Downey and Don Elmore's jUnion Synagogue of jewnion Kenfucky. And they'z meth is weak, Moan Pisser-Possum, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

You know who the real beneficiary of all this is ? Baal fink the nigger-nosed jewrsey Shitty jewboy pig that murdered a Puerto Rican sneak thief. Why that jewboy is loading up the Sephardic papist-preterist No-Devil Sicilian jew mamzer Capt'n Senility Clifton Emahiser in order to sell the coontents of Capt'n Senility's house and bizness in Fostoria Ohio and coonvert the old jewboy's Social Security check and feed the old tard nothing but rancid bacon in itz Panama Shitty sin-o-gog of Satan.

While Baal Finck is smothering Capt'n Senility with Melisser's pancake Craigslist skank tittays, he will point out to the See-Eye Dentist mamzers that he is the "True jew"
    because now he can post "look what they are doing over there", biting each other's nut-sack on the down-stroke. It's not bad enough for him to create posts and attribute them to one of us. Now he has our actual words to convict us. It is bad for DSCI [ Darwinian-Seedline Confidential Informantism ] at large. CPM used to be the best online. I applauded you more than once and you know that. But when you call my lunatic words purchased from Mike Hallimore and Robert Balachius "lunacy" and that I can't back them even with a bill of sale and proof of purchase you are again wrong.

When you allow personal attacks on your forum you are lowering the bar. As owner and administrator you can erase anything you want. To allow lies to stand you are condoning the sin and actively participating in it, in my humble opinion. We need to take a page from our brothers and masters the jews and do some censorship. You ban Pope Marty again and I'll give LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) the boot. Did I forget to mention that I'm getting mighty tired of that ZOGbot fuktard wanting to mount the niglet-nieces? Let's do this shit RIGHT NOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yL4QJQBzYA

So let us be men acknowledge our error and move on from the distractions. Imagine what the readers will say. That we have finally grown up and are again acting like men. The road we are now on will lead to dissension and distrust. Don't believe me, Moan Pisser-Possum? Remember what happened last time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRrbt00Abv0

Yup. That shit. Not good. No weed from ZOG. No meth. We'z all fukked mamzer ZOGbots, cum-cum, cum-cum.

I will post that we have made amends and have now repented. You may convey the message as you wish. I eagerly anticipate you reply. Sincerely, Phillip W. Morrow

Referring Page:
    IP Address: 68.186.198.118
    User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0
    Email: pastorpwm@outlook.com

Actually this forum is doing a lot better than Visser was when he first started out, twelve years ago when it was Pisser's History. His first forum lasted five years as opposed to yours lasting five daze until ZOGbot Silly Roper took over and made sure that you couldn't use the 25 ZOGbux for a big rock of crack, Passtard Swill. Now that v-bulletin knows that they will get their $25 per month for the Bronze Plan they don't shut us down no more.

We gots ZOGbot Silly Roper and his beard-skank Tina Faye Roper-Baker and a few other mamzer tards pretending to be See-Eye Dentists. Whereass they only got a few dozen more mamzers,
    that's why they started using sockpuppets to make it look like they had some active posters. You have like 25 inactive members and there are people posting and thanks to Marty and Zappy, who post our delusional shit abnormal mamzer people are finding their way here for their fix of mamzeroid See-Eye Dentistry.

Visser is delusional and like me actually thinks that he is some kind of big time leader. He was actually a coat tail rider for years, constantly boasting ordination in the line of Wesley Swift like that made him legit when in fact he does not hold such ordination as I proved back in 13 but only mentioned now that my niglet-niece molesting ass got banned two months ago which embarrassed him so deeply that they threatened to close down and actually cancelled the Opie and Panhandler show for a month and changed it to once a month even then. Actually Obie-gender-bender got banned for getting down on Brother Gary from LA who was the only other mongrel to send the Pisser-Possum sum ZOGbux back in Feb. 2009 when Bridget Da Idjit ran home to her hybernigger mommy with the lil' pisser-possums. Give jewronomy Visser sum ZOGbux, nigger-weed or smokin'-meth and jew've made a f[r]iend for life if life is no more than a few weeks. Visser is going through a delusional stage similar to what Marty went through 7 years ago when he kicked basically everyone but himself as the only white man out of CI along with this fat ZOGbot retarded pervert which accomplished nothing but to make an even bigger anti-fool out of Marty. That's how it is with Visser now, he acts like such a big shot when the truth is they are too ashamed to put their vile and cowardly slander -- all of which and then some about me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is absolutely fucking true -- out in the open, they know what they are saying is against a gutless one-nutted niglet-niece molester slanderer like myself so they don't much bother to hide it from the public. Me and Passtard Swill in Booze go ass-to-mouth along with ZOGbot Silly Roper along with the Oral Roberts of See-Eye Dentistry UncleThom Robb so they can delude themselves that their silly little tantrums make a difference when they are actually just taking to each other since no one can see it but them. LOL what a bunch of imbeciles we all are!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Swill In Booze Morrow is offline Drunken Anglo-Mestizo on Crack Junior Member Swill In Booze Morrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default ]I'm back & still fucked up & mamzer

I'm back & still fucked up & mamzer

That jewboy Baal Fink is still a murderous ZOGbot pig, though.

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post36878
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9176#post19176
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9176#post19176

I hate so much the infighting I did here and in DSCI as a whole. I apologize to all those I offended. Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I only apologized to fink for slandering his name. I felt that was my Christian obligation and it was probably an error in my judgment. Let it be said I disagree with his "doctrine" totally and completely. I believe him to be as far away from a Christian as you can be and is probably a jew-infiltrator. If the last part of that comes to light I rescind my apology. I still advocate against him at every opportunity. Anyway if I am back I am pleased to be so. If my entrance was a mistake, then go with Yahshua. If I am still a member, i am glad to be back. I spoke with Pastor in a PM. In Yahshua's Service Phil

Matt 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    5:23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
    5:24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Sort of Repentant See-Eye Dentist Criminal Mamzer

Formerly Pisser's Cinder, now Two & a Half Mamzers pseudo-CI forum

Default Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:53 AM
    (11 Jan 2019 4:53 pm Melbourne Poofter Tyme)

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ost__p__101152
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9189#post19189
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9189#post19189

Some weeks ago, a ďprofoundly contriteĒ Phil emailed me, begging my forgiveness for his past transgressions against me. I have forgiven Phil before and let him (or his ďgodsonĒ) back into this forum after giving him a big swift banning, only to have to cast him out a second time. The first post in this thread details why.

Today I received this email from him:

Quote Originally Posted by Swill-In-Booze Morrow, Drunken Sick Ailing Prison Mamzer fresh out of jail for a probation violation
    Obie, I am emailing you in CI love and respect to allow me just one more opportunity to register and become a contributing member to your ministry and website. You have nothing to lose as you can delete and continue to ban as you like. I see where you have made peace with some former people you were at odds with and thought I would approach you once again as a fellow Christian, student and minister. Division within our ranks is one of, if not the greatest, problems. I never wanted to disrupt nor made anyone mad at me and I continue to seek those I have had problems with in the past and see if they might not be corrected. Are we not duty bound by Scripture? Something for you to ponder.

Matt 5:20-26 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. :21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: :22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. :23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; :24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. :25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. :26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

This is the gift (peace and forgiveness) I bring to the altar. Think about it please.

May Yahweh Keep and Bless You Always, Phil

I take Philís repentance about as seriously as I do an email of apology from Jeromy Visser, whose kids are still at deathís door, by the way, and itís all your fault, or that prevaricating stumblebum, Chaplain Bill. Repentance means staying repentant. Itís not something you roll out every time you want to impress the CI community with your astonishing humility or to worm your way into someoneís good graces so youíll be able to slander various people in that community via postings on his forum once more.

What gets me about all these fake penitents is how quick they are to remind you that you must exercise biblically mandated forgiveness, while they consider an ďIím sorryĒ via a private email represents sufficient repentance for their having slandered you in public for months or even years. It does not. If you slander someone in public, you must repent in public, which means taking back all of the lies you spouted, not just saying you're sorry. Until that point, forgiveness is neither required, nor should it be given.

Over the years, Iíve copped a number of ďrepentantĒ emails from ďDSCIís only true preacher,Ē Jeromy Visser, in which heís apologized for all the lies heís told about me on his forum and podcasts. But not once has he taken back his false claims that Iím a homo/pedo/FBI stooge on either. After all, why should he let a little thing like (true) repentance come between him and his need to generate "child-saving" revenue?

Phil can quote all the Scriptures on forgiveness he likes, but heís not going to get it from me. For starters, I donít believe heís a man of God. When I had my previous problems with him, I asked Yahweh to reveal to me whether he was a genuine Christian, i.e. a white, Bible-believing man. The next day, dear old Phil sent me an abusive email, complaining that it wasnít his fault he tried to pull the wool over my eyes, it was mine for giving him the opportunity to do so. Praise Yahweh for answered prayer! But even if I were to put all that aside, thereís still the little problem of which venue Phil chose to announce how very, very sorry he was for his many past missteps: Covenant Peopleís Forums.

Yikes!

Thatís like saying you repent of alcoholism before diving into a vat of Jim Bean.

I mean, Visserís forum, really?

In 2018, Visser did the impossible: he spread more slander than ďPastorĒ Martin Lindstedt. By the time the year had run itís course, virtually no one in CI, bar some fantastically naÔve folk and the movementís equivalent of the Bowery Boys, i.e. Bill DeClue, Russ Walker, and Martin Lindstedt, wanted anything to do with him. Eli James, Billy Roper, Bob Jones, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, and others all gave him the flick.

Visserís litany of lies and penchant for sockpuppetry has been well-documented on this forum and elsewhere. Pastor Bob said heís either insane or demon-possessed. Iím not a betting man, but I reckon youíd win the daily double if you put money on his being both.

This, apparently, is of no concern to Phil. Such is Philís deep and abiding respect for the Dirty Preacher that he made the Vissí forum his first port of call on his road back to righteousness. Which raises the question as to why Phil would want to be a member (again) of this forum. According to Visser, Iím a homo/pedo/FBI stooge. Why would Phil want to hang out on a forum run by such a manifest degenerate? Unless, of course, he believes Visser was telling fibs about me. If so, why is he endorsing a false Christian ministry like Visserís by being a proud member of it? You canít have it both ways, Phil.

Also, I recall Visser accusing Phil of being a mamzer not that long ago. Did Phil's DNA suddenly turn racially pure, allowing Visser to reinstate the guy's membership on his forum? Please explain, Jeromy.

You don't like all the division in Christian Identity, Phil? That's funny coming from someone who's caused more than his fair share of it. You should have been screened for hermeneutic heroism after you took that AIT course.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Formerly Pisser's Cinder, now Two & a Half Mamzers pseudo-CI forum

Default Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Sanctimonious Hypocritical Mamzer Tranny Aussie Poofter has no Love for Sick Ailing Drunken Criminal Mongrel Just off a Probation Violation in Alabama

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:53 AM
    (11 Jan 2019 4:53 pm Melbourne Poofter Tyme)

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ost__p__101152
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9189#post19189
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9217#post19217

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2