Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Radio Free Northwest for This Forum, now down to one mamzer, cum-cum. cum-cumj!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Radio Free Northwest for This Forum, now down to one mamzer, cum-cum. cum-cumj!!!

No More Radio Free Northwest for This Forum, now down to one tranny-faggot mamzer, cum-cum. cum-cum!!!

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__75688
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6131#post16131
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6131#post16131

On the March 2, 2017 edition of Radio Free Northwest, posted on February 27, Harold Covington played audio of a bilious pagan whigger or fellow anglo-mestizo spewing animus on Christianity and wishing out loud that he were in a position to terminate Christians with extreme prejudice, even, apparently, those who regard the Northwest Imperative as our race's last chance. Curiously, Covington failed to acknowledge that offing Northwest Imperative Christians would be somewhat counter-productive to boosting numbers in the future white ethno-state he's planning to establish. Perhaps he thinks that what he loses in Christians he'll more than make up for in buck-naked maypole dancers. And we need more mamzers like myself, a pissers-poofter-possum of dubious gender, nigger-lipped "soredassed" satannic mongrels like
    Bryan Reo, or outright murdeous nigger-nosed jew piglice like Rabbi Baal Finck in See-Eye Dentistry, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Covington inserted the clip at the start of the show so it would get the maximum number of listens. His reason for playing it was to gauge how much anti-Christian commentary pro-Northwest Imperative Christians were able to tolerate. Covington knows that many "Movement" Christians and pagans refuse to disagree agreeably on matters religious and would re-enact the Tet Offensive on each other if forced to share the same space for any length of time, so he likely thought it wise to see whether at least one of the two groups could put aside their antagonism for the "greater good." I hope, definitely in vain, that no sanctimonious hypocritical Christian tranny mamzer faggot like myself did. The greater good without Christian mamzer tranny-faggots, murderous jew pigs, and litigious mamzers from Mentor at the heart of it going ass-to-mouth is like throwing a handful of bullets at the enemy in lieu of firing them from a machine gun. No good.

Covington is a damned fool for playing the clip. He himself has said that his biggest financial contributors are Christians. How many will be contributing now? None if I had my way. I've been pissed off at Tubby since he ignored me four years ago anyway. But seeing as I don't, Christians deluded enough to think they can work together with Gaia-loving Christ haters to build and maintain a white haven in the Pacific Northwest will, I'm sure, continue to keep Harold in pipe tobacco till either he croaks or is too feeble to click RECORD on WavePad. Speaking of which, my next Obie-gender-bender-cast will be a few months off while I'm working the lorry lots looking to get my own personal tranny-mangina hole deepened and widened with better hydrawlicks for muh waterworks, cum-cum, cum-cum.

The angel of the Lord told the prophet Zechariah that earthly might and power are no match for the Spirit of God (Zechariah 4:6). But if Zechariah were alive today and had spent too much time listening to eloquent but unbelieving White Nationalists like HAC, he too may have succumbed to the false belief that a grudging alliance of Christ and Belial was the only way to make a white ethno-state a reality. Since increasing the number of able-bodied white racists in the Pacific Northwest is supposedly the key to preserving our race, surely a little bending of the biblical rules (Matthew 10:14, 2 Corinthians 2:15) to effect that increase can't do any harm.

Now, there's your problem. Supporting pagan whigger nutsionalists over mamzer tranny See-Eye Dentist faggots.

It was a little bending of the biblical rules that got us into this mess in the first place (Deuteronomy 28:15-68). So now it's supposed to get us out?

Where in the Bible does God command or even suggest we team up with antichrists to strengthen our numbers, secure a homeland, or achieve anything remotely worthwhile? Did Gideon have to boost his army's ranks with Baal worshipers to triumph over Israel's enemies? Did Joshua have to call on heathens to help Israel bring down the walls of Jericho? Did Peter have to bribe a Roman guard to be freed from prison?

One with God is a majority. As Paul wrote, if God be for us, who can be against us (Romans 8:31)? God doesn't need and has never needed sheer numbers to effect victory and fulfill His plan for our race. If He did we'd be more numerous than all the other races combined. All He requires from us is obedience (1 Samuel 15:22). When Christ told the Disciples what He was looking for upon His return, it wasn't a thriving white ethno-state or an earth teeming with white Europeans, it was faith (Luke 18:8). The Greek word translated here as faith is pistis, which means "belief," "trust," "confidence," "fidelity," or "faithfulness." It's a word that encompasses both mental assent, i.e. belief, and physical activity congruent with mental assent.

So what does this all boil down to? Should we Christians forgo setting up white communities / ethno-states and do nothing but sit on our duffs until Christ shows Donald Trump or Oprah Winfrey what true iron-rod governance is all about? Nope. Faith without works is dead (James 2:17). We ought to do everything we can and a bit more to ensure the survival of God's true chosen people, but it must be within scriptural ambits. Once we step outside them, we're on our own, and not even Harold Covington or Thor Smith, the god of chunder, will be able to help us. Not that Thor would be all that keen to.

As to whether Christians should make the Pacific Northwest their home, the answer is yes if they believe that's where they can best serve their family and race, but they should do so sans Covington and his menagerie of non-believers. I realize that the temptation to seek comfort and safety in numbers is a powerful one, and that Covington makes what seems to be a convincing case for not letting a divisive thing like religion spoil the last great hope for white kind, but they have to ask themselves if his solution to white genocide lines up with God's. It doesn't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Getting right with God is the first and most important step to taking our countries back, yet the Creator of Heaven and Earth barely rates a mention in Covington's Northwest manifesto and only as a cynical appeasement to his Christian contributors.

Race is everything to Covington. He, like pagans, worships the creation, not the Creator, and is exactly the kind of person whom Paul roundly condemns in Romans 1:18-32. With him as its leader, and a come-one-come-all attitude toward religious faith or no religious faith, Covington's Northwest Imperative is doomed to failure. But don't take my word for it:

Psalm 127:1
    Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Jeremiah 17:5
    Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Proverbs 28:26, Amplified Bible
    He who trusts confidently in his own heart is a [dull, thickheaded] fool, But he who walks in [skillful and godly] wisdom will be rescued.

Obie-gender-bendering-no-longer-pisser's-poofter-possum cum-cum, cum-cum Roger-dodger over and out.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166
Working...
X