• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Thomson: Letter to D.R. 26July05

Eric Thomson: Letter to D.R.
    26 ?Jewlie? 05

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...on#post1000135

Hail D.R.! Many thanks for yours of 21 July.

As you can see, I am using paper imported from China, like most everything is these days. It is hard to predict trends in politics, which is synonymous with ?people-power?. One general observation is that the number of rulers is always much smaller than the number of ruled. Whenever a new conqueror appeared to oust the previous rulers, the masses of sheeple would enjoy what they could under the new regime, & they would suffer what they must. I have not read that any conquered people welcomed Genghis Khan or Tammerlane as ?liberators?, compared to the treatment afforded them by their former rulers. It is reasonable to consider that ?mass political movements? would be unlikely to occur within multi-racial territories, other than the mass-struggles predicted in ?Civil War Two?, in which all diverse groups fight for turf of their own, similar to the latest Balkan conflict. As our states devolve into imperial entities, the term, ?national government? will fall into disuse. As one jew writer exulted, the concept of the nation (for Goyim) is so eroded that such an entity is no longer possible, because ?world powers? will not permit such entities to exist (except for Israel!) The jews hope that the nationstate will remain a thing of the past, & not of the future, for Goyim, that is. The racial separation which I see developing, however, provides the ZOG with opportunities for ruling through division, but it also threatens to tear apart their Jew World Empire. Iraq is a good example, in which the Britzog policy of divide & rule made their occupation of oil-rich Iraq costly & uncomfortable. We see the same results of that policy in Iraq today. The key to mass-movements is the mutual-recognition of identity. Islam appears to function, currently, in terms of this recognition. If lots of people identify themselves with others who have common factors of identity & interests, they are likely to agree on mutually-held ideas, values & resultant policies. Without such an inclusive & exclusive identity, a mass-movement is unlikely. Orders from Headquarters are unnecessary if believers agree on what should be done & how to do it, plus when & where. This is a form of leaderless resistance, in which followers agree on their strategic goal, so they are able to tailor their tactics to local conditions. A recent example of this method was in the formation of The British Empire during the age of sailing ships. Isn?t it remarkable how London could have its policies carried out by its minions in Calcutta, without satellite telephones & jet aircraft? Genghis Khan had good communications by pony express with his commanders in the field, but communications are limited by lack of understanding & mutually-agreed upon priorities. Genghis Khan?s orders were simple: ?Carry on conquering & killing until I say stop!? There really was no need for E-mail, although I?m sure he would have enjoyed bloody descriptions of his commanders? conquests. Well, one can?t have everything. One writer mentioned the ?horror? of ?Genghis Khan with a telephone,? but he really had no need for the device. Imagine his annoyance at being interrupted by a phonecall in the midst of an orgy! I think he?d command the caller to have his head cut off. Genghis Khan would be best off left alone! One would communicate with him at his convenience. Until then, your messenger could wait outside his yurt, slurping yogurt & yak-butter tea, whoopee!

As you say, states are formed to protect rulers? & residents? livingspace, so one wonders where the world?s rulers reside, in multiple dwellings strewn over the planet? If Cancun has bad weather, they can skip down to Canberra et al. Such people are nomads; well-heeled Gypsy/Robber Barons in reality. Their loyalty, as such, is only to their own ?tribe?, not to the people & places they exploit for their criminal purposes. One wonders when their evil-doing will blow back in their greedy faces, for those who ruin the planet will have no place of refuge from their criminal folly. If Man will not get them, Nature will, but She will get lots of us first.

The question is, can sufficient people derive their unifying idea & purpose from common crises & circumstances? If so, gurus & leaders are unnecessary, yet, the passengers on The Titanic had to be told to man the lifeboats, because the ship was sinking, yes, really! Those who ignored the warnings were probably reincarnated as Rhodesians, South Africans & North American Whites, who are reliving their Titanic experience on continents, rather than a Cunard liner. I wonder what they will find in their next reincarnation, if that is possible. Life is just full of little surprises, especially for the willfully-ignorant. ORION! E.T.

P.S.: Yes, the Blacks recently from Africa are no prize, nor is their theft & swindle racket. Apparently, the record for lucrative scams is held by Nigerian con-artists, one of whom is a female, according to the jewsmedia. I wonder if one has to live in Africa for 10 years before he or she learns to avoid mumbo-jumbo money manipulation. Down with the Ghanorrheans! I say. A jew ?Humanitarian? outfit has been sponsoring lots of Black ?refugees? from ?crisis-ridden Africa? in order to salt them in many non-Black areas & towns in the U.S.A., just as the N.A. fliers on the Somalians described. As you say, the ZOG wants to create a mishmash, an American Babel-state, on behalf of the Jew World Ordure. It is plain to see, but ?it is our Christian duty? to pander to these jungle-bunnies. I?m glad you found those Scottish brochures of use. If your lady friend ever visits Scotland, she?ll be shocked by the absence of White faces in the major cities. To paraphrase an old Britsong: ?It?s the same the whole world over, the rich get the pleasure & the poor GET THE NIGGERS!? (as well as the blame). Yes, I heard more on the housing bubble today on jewsradio. A moneylender with a Scottish name, (Duncan), was interviewed about the terms of mortgages initially lent on an interest-only-basis. The iceberg ahead on such terms is that the borrower will be liable for interest & principal within a year or so, so if his income is sufficient to pay interest only, he?s sunk. Well, I wonder if the banksters have made a deal with China, which holds so many of our ZOG I.O.U.s. Would the Chinese agree to hang onto U.S. funny-money, & use it to buy houses, here, when the non-Chinese debtors default & are evicted? Could be... Thanks for the evidence of inflation re ammo. I already see it in the foodstores. Thanks for the nice oatmeal recipe. Hoot mon! Yes, I do eat oatmeal. I make up a big batch in winter, which I eat hot on the first serving, after which, I refrigerate it & have it cold with whipping cream & bananas. Your recipe is probably ?healthier?.

There is no doubt that we are living more & more in The Turd World, judging from the increasing excrement on the streets & urine in doorways & corners. It reminds me of any Latin American country, so I no longer need to travel there to experience the local ?dis-stinktiveness? & squalor. Now that you mention it, the local ?human? feces is rarely accompanied by toilet paper, although one finds full, disposable diapers in such public drinking fountains as remain. Yes, such featherless bipeds are bio-weapons in this age of biopolitics, & they should be treated accordingly, along with the misrulers who let them in. I enjoy your logic, that crude conditions require crude solutions. Crude is often effective, & a machete can be as deadly as a gun, if properly used.

As you say, tyranny by assassination can result in guerrilla warfare by ?terrorism?, & the two become symbiotic. One Britpol was recently condemned by the hebes when he said that Sharon needed Hamas, just as Hamas needed Sharon. Between the two, the sheeple get it in the neck. Coming to our neighborhoods, soon? Bush needs terrorism for what remains of his popularity, so stay tuned! Check out Makow?s? talmudic twist on terrorism in Rense.com. for entertainment.

The more I observe on the foreign & domestic fronts, the more I see Tom Chittum?s ?Civil War Two? factors sprouting & spreading, like a poisonous fungus, throughout our former livingspace. Obviously, the jews see it, especially since they instigated it with their hatred of Whites. Yes, reports of jews fleeing to Europe, principally Zionist Occupied Germany, bear attention, as well as the jews? exodus from South Africa to Australia. One South African writer said that we should leave a place as soon as the jews do, but if we wait until the Portuguese leave, it?s too late! I experienced the best of White-ruled Africa, ?& lived to tell about it,? as those old men?s adventure magazines used to say. Shades of Frank Buck?s ?Bring ?em back alive? movies, & Martin & Johnson?s aerial travels in Africa. I never thought I?d see the real things, in living color & aroma! DOWZ! E.T.

--------------------

Write to:
    Mr. Eric Thomson
    P.O. Box 896
    Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
    U.S.A.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

http://www.faem.com/
Working...
X