+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center

Potok is offline $PLC/ADL jew mamzer Veteran Member Potok has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Alt-right lawyer Kyle Bristow walks away from movement

Alt-right lawyer Kyle Bristow walks away from movement

Butt he is still gonna cum-cum, cum-cum from going ass-to-mouth with Ol' Niggerlips

by Brett Barrouquere, March 5, 2018

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-away-movement
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7758#post17758
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7758#post17758

The alt-right lawyer behind lawsuits against multiple universities says he’s walking away from the racist movement and politics.

In a statement posted online Saturday, 31-year-old Kyle Bristow of Clinton Township, Michigan, also said he would give up his position at the head of the Foundation of the Marketplace of Ideas, a think-tank and front for his alt-right political activities.

And, Bristow deleted his sometimes incendiary Twitter account, which was known for white nationalist statements, Pepe the Frog memes and insults hurled at detractors.

In the statement, Bristow blamed recent media coverage for his decision, saying references to “acerbic, offensive, juvenile and regrettable statements” he made while in college at Michigan State University included in recent profiles of him were unfair.

“The media is not whatsoever justified in vilifying me,” Bristow said.

The resignation from FMI came as a group of white nationalist planned to gather in Detroit for a meeting where Bristow previously promised fellowship, drinks and karaoke before trekking to East Lansing, Michigan, to hear white nationalist Richard Spencer speak at Michigan State’s agricultural center on Monday.

On Twitter, Spencer said his speech in East Lansing is going “full steam ahead.”

“I understand the pressure he’s under,” Spencer said in video. “He’s a good person and he’s done a lot of good things for the movement and the broader cause of free speech.”

Bristow said he will not attend the speech.

Bristow was the legal muscle behind lawsuits brought by Cameron Padgett, a Georgia State University student, who has served as Spencer’s booking agent for his ill-received college speaking tour. He negotiated settlements that allowed Spencer to speak at Texas A&M, the University of Florida — where three people were arrested in a shooting after the speech — and Auburn University.

Currently, there are lawsuits pending against Ohio State University, the University of Cincinnati and Penn State University.

Attorney James Kolenich, who practices law in the Cincinnati area, filed a substation of counsel notice in all three lawsuits to take over representing Padgett.

Bristow said the leadership of FMI will be transferred to someone else, but did not identify a new leader. The group’s website did not note any change in the group’s top officers.

Bristow has been politically active since college and wrote “White Apocolypse,” a novel seething with lethal white supremacist revenge fantasies against Jewish people.

As an undergraduate, Bristow argued that minority groups shouldn’t be automatically represented in student government, pushed for a “Catch an illegal immigrant day” and led America’s first college-student organization to be listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.

Default Is The Alt-Right Dying? White Supremacist Leaders Report Infighting And Defection

Is The Alt-Right Dying? White Supremacist Leaders Report Infighting And Defection

http://www.newsweek.com/alt-right-wh...arrests-831491
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7759#post17759
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7759#post17759

The white supremacist, alt-right movement that rose during the presidential campaign of President Donald Trump appears to be splintering.

Kyle Bristow, an attorney and key ally to alt-right leader Richard Spencer said this weekend he was dropping out of politics a day before he was slated to host a white nationalism-themed conference in Detroit, Michigan. As this was happening, other key figures in the movement lashed out at one another in a public way, accusing each other in heated terms of sabotaging their efforts to organize.

The chaos, defection and infighting shows a political movement mired in turmoil seven and a half months after appearing united at the deadly Unite the Right event in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Dickie & Kylie have shared mangina humidorks, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Bristow, a white nationalist lawyer based in Michigan, defected from the movement on Saturday just before his own organization, Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas, was to hold an event in Detroit on Sunday. The event, which was billed as an opportunity to hash out the direction of the anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic alt-right movement, was cancelled. Spencer, who had been scheduled to attend Bristow’s event ahead of a speaking engagement on Monday at Michigan State University in East Lansing, was forced to hold a small gathering at a private residence as a substitute, he told Newsweek.

“I support Kyle in whatever path he chooses to take,” Spencer told Newsweek. “We’re in touch.”

Spencer spoke at Michigan State University in front of a sparse crowd of fewer than 50 people on Monday. He didn't address the subject of splintering in his movement, but acknowledged that the alt-right was going through “growing pains.” The meager turnout for Monday’s rally showed a significant decline from rallies the alt-right held as recently as last October, when slightly more than 200 people showed up to a “White Lives Matter” event in Tennessee.

Bristow represented Spencer in his attempts to give speeches at several colleges throughout the country, and argued successfully to allow his client a chance to speak Monday at Michigan State University, his own alma mater. He was also an integral and unifying figure in the so-called racist right going back for the better part of a decade. Bristow published in 2010 a novel called White Apocalypse, which detailed violent fantasies directed at Jewish people, people of color and characters that eerily resembled staffers at the Southern Poverty Law Center. He also voiced big plans of creating his own rights group, as a way to defend the alt-right movement on grounds of free speech, and was in the middle of raising money on the crowdsourcing site Patreon toward that goal. Bristow did not respond to a request for comment, but he blamed his exit from the movement on journalists in a statement.

“In light of the recent relentless and unjustifiable vilification of me, as well as the mischaracterizations of who I am as a person, I have unilaterally made the decision to provide this clarification and to withdraw from politics,” Bristow wrote on Saturday in a parting statement to the alt-right, which was published on his wesbite.

Ryan Lenz of the Southern Poverty law Center told Newsweek Monday that Bristow's unexpected departure was significant for the movement in part because it would force Spencer to find new representation to continue his current efforts at galvanizing press attention, which typically occur when protesters mobilize to shut down his speaking engagements. Bristow has bragged in the past that Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas was the “sword and shield of the Alt-Right.” ​

Matt-oid Chaimbach grabs the microphone & shows itz fat ass to its sundry tards

To be sure, recent turmoil in the alt-right movement has spread beyond Spencer's inner circle. Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website that once served as the de facto homepage for young white supremacists, was uncharacteristically silent Monday about Spencer’s speaking appearance at Michigan State University. When Spencer spoke at the University of Florida in October, in contrast, the website promoted that event. The shift may have something to do with Spencer’s recent alignment with the Traditionalist Worker’s Party, a small, neo-Nazi group that has become a regular fixture at alt-right protests throughout the country over the last few years.

Andrew Anglin, Daily Stormer’s editor, sniped publically at Matt Heimbach, the leader of the Traditionalist Worker’s Party, calling him a “good-natured but socially awkward fat kid” on a popular alt-right forum on Saturday, while denouncing his influence as a leader. Anglin, and his colleague, Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, took turns ridiculing the presentation of Traditionalist Worker’s Party rallies, suggesting their uniforms and “communist” rhetoric were discouraging people from aligning with their cause.

“Everyone in the alt-right is a malignant contrarian,” Lenz said about the growing divisions in their movement following the united front the alt-right displayed in Charlottesville. “They come from a culture where insults are the coin of the realm.”

Anglin and Auernheimer were in turn criticized in a public way on the same forum throughout Saturday and Sunday for linking the alt-right to overt neo-Nazism, violence and misogyny. Auernheimer has publically praised Atomwaffen, for example, a neo-Nazi group linked to a string of brutal murders, a move that has caused embarrassment to Traditionalist Worker’s Party and members of the “Southern Nationalist” outfit League of the South, two groups that marched in Charlottesville last August. Anglin has spoken in sadistic terms about white women, going so far as to celebrate the idea of them being raped and physically abused.

Daily Stormer are “hypocrites who are clinging to failed reactionary politics,” Heimbach told Newsweek on Monday about the public collapse into infighting.

Default The ‘sword and shield’ of white supremacists buckles under pressure

The ‘sword and shield’ of white supremacists buckles under pressure

After a few critical articles, white supremacist lawyer Kyle Bristow decides to quit the movement.

They shut down the ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center & Put Ol' Niggerlips out of work propounding cum-cum cum-cum novel lawfare strategies

CASEY MICHEL
    MAR 6, 2018, 6:22 PM

https://thinkprogress.org/richard-sp...-1b88182293d7/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7763#post17763
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7763#post17763

1/8 mischling jewboy faggot Dickie Spencer -- Itz ZOGtards hath abandoned Dickie

It turns out the “sword and shield” for young white supremacists isn’t worth much.

Kyle Bristow, a lawyer who had been an outspoken legal advocate for white supremacists and a close associate of Richard Spencer, announced over the weekend that he’d no longer be affiliating with white supremacists. According to Bristow, he is leaving the Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas (FMI), a group he founded in 2016 and one that, in his words, had “aggressively established itself as the sword and shield” of young white supremacists.

But after the Detroit Free Press dove into Bristow’s background — including his past work as leader of the “first college-student organization to be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center” — Bristow apparently couldn’t stand the criticism.

In a long, rambling statement, Bristow criticized media coverage of his work. He wrote that “journalists have published horrifically disparaging articles about me which contain acerbic, offensive, juvenile, and regrettable statements I mostly made over a decade ago while I was in college.” Due to the “unjustifiable vilification,” Bristow announced that he would be “withdraw[ing] from politics.”

Bristow didn’t specify which bits of media coverage he took issue with, but he was never shy about his previous white supremacist leanings. While working at FMI — which he claimed was a white supremacist “version of the SPLC,” and which included white supremacists like Spencer and Mike Enoch as board members — the group published multiple guides for white supremacists, including for white supremacist “guerilla activists.” One FMI post called on readers to “Hail Richard Spencer!”

And while he’s since deleted his Twitter feed, Bristow, according to Internet Archive, had used his account to describe white supremacy as “freedom for our people” and a “cause… being heard around the world.” In his work, he’d become the “go-to attorney for a growing cast of racists — young and old,” wrote the SPLC.

It’s unclear how Bristow’s ignominious resignation will affect Spencer’s future. But given that only a few dozen turned out for Spencer’s recent appearance in Michigan, it’s clear he has more issues than just losing allies suddenly threatening his relevance.

Default Fox News article on Stormy Daniels cites known white supremacist as a legal expert

Fox News article on Stormy Daniels cites known white supremacist as a legal expert

Fox went to Kyle Bristow, formerly an attorney for the “alt-right,” for his legal expertise

Blog ››› March 29, 2018 10:35 AM EDT ››› CRISTINA LóPEZ G.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...-expert/219777
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7876#post17876
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7876#post17876

There ain't no photo in which even sans Dickie Spencer or Ol' Niggerlips in which Kyle Bristow, Esquirrel, don't look non-faggy

Fox News is helping white supremacist Kyle Bristow rehabilitate his white nationalist past by citing him for legal expertise without disclosing Bristow’s racist views, his active role in institutionalizing the “alt-right,” or his recent legal representation of white nationalist Richard Spencer. Bristow’s extremist background should have been clear to the network, as a February Fox story named him as Spencer’s attorney.

In a March 26 FoxNews.com story claiming Stormy Daniels’ lawyer could have implicated himself and his client in a potential crime, Fox included Bristow among the legal experts the network contacted for commentary. Bristow later bragged about his quotes on his Facebook page. From the FoxNews.com report:

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Snooze

As recently as early March, Bristow was not only Richard Spencer's attorney, but also an important actor developing institutions for the “alt-right.” During an earlier guest appearance on the white nationalist propaganda outlet Red Ice TV, he talked about the organization he had founded, the Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas (FMI), which he called “our” -- referring to the “alt-right” -- “own version of the ACLU.” As reported by the blog Angry White Men, Bristow intended to use FMI to force universities to host white nationalists and allow them to spread their racist ideas via public speaking events.

Bristow’s history of extremism also includes publishing a novel the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described as “seething with lethal white supremacist revenge fantasies against Jewish professors, Latino and American Indian activists and staffers of a group clearly modeled on the SPLC,” and which his ex-wife called “his personal manifesto.” His second book got an endorsement from prominent white nationalist Jared Taylor. Bristow also represented both Spencer and Cameron Padgett, the prominent white nationalist's “booking agent and legal advocate,” in multiple lawsuits against universities, claiming Spencer’s right to free speech was being violated when public universities -- citing security costs -- made it difficult for him to spread his extremism on campus. Bristow's ideological extremism led The Daily Beast’s Mark Potok to describe him as “a hardline racist.”

A day before he was supposed to host a white nationalist-themed conference in Detroit, MI, this month, Bristow announced he was “dropping out of politics” and giving up his position at the helm of FMI. He blamed recent media coverage for his decision, complaining about “recent relentless and unjustifiable vilification” and explaining, “In recent weeks, journalists have published horrifically disparaging articles about me which contain acerbic, offensive, juvenile and regrettable statements I mostly made over a decade ago.” He didn't clarify whether he would still represent Spencer, but the two seemed to remain on good terms, with Spencer referring to Bristow warmly in a March 3 Periscope recording and telling Newsweek the two were “in touch.” Shortly after Bristow’s resignation, his Twitter account -- which used to house his incendiary commentary -- and his foundation’s online presence were scrubbed from the internet.

Fox News has previously, if indirectly, acknowledged Bristow's connections to the “alt-right,” as a February 11 story covering Spencer and threats he made about suing Kent State University cited Bristow as Spencer's lawyer:

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Snooze

Either Fox is willingly aiding this white supremacist in scrubbing his “alt-right” extremist past or, at best, the network is inept at vetting the people it goes to for expertise. Neither is a good look.

Richard Spencer is offline The Alt-Right Establishment Member Richard Spencer is on a distinguished road

Default I'm just a pore jewboy ZOGbot needing ZOGbux for muh ZOGfuktardation

I'm just a pore jewboy ZOGbot needing ZOGbux for muh ZOGfuktardation

https://www.fundedjustice.com/Spence...idKAYNAMGazidK
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8017#post18017

My name is Richard Spencer. I'm a jew mischling ZOGbot writer, publisher, and activist. I've been attacked, banned from multiple countries, and jailed for my views. I'm now facing the most potentially damaging challenge yet.

Civil Action No. 3:17-cv-00072-NKM

I’m under attack. And I need your help.

Some of the biggest, baddest law firms in the country are suing me, along with other prominent figures, in civil court (Civil Action No. 3:17-cv-00072-NKM). They are going after those who organized—or, in my case, attended—the Unite The Right rally on August 12 in Charlottesville, Virginia.

We shouldn’t underestimate the challenge of this lawsuit—and future ones like it. This is warfare by legal means, designed to be debilitating and consuming, regardless of the facts and regardless of the ultimate judgement.

The other side includes powerful firms like Cooley and Boies Schiller Flexner, as well as activist Roberta Kaplan and Karen Dunn; the latter was a former associate counsel to Barak Obama and was reported to be one of Hillary Clinton’s choices for general counsel. The Plaintiffs have not yet revealed the damages they are seeking, but we can only assume they will be substantial.

The good news is that the Plaintiff’s case is rather absurd and deserves to be dismissed—particularly in my case. No criminal charges against me for anything related to Charlottesville have been filed; indeed, no plausible criminal accusations have been made. The Plaintiffs’ argument is a “conspiracy theory” in the true sense of the word—that the Charlottesville rally was my secret plan to inspire violence.

The reality is that this mockery of justice is an example of “lawfare”—an attempt to use the justice system for personal destruction and political ends.

Put simply, they want to shut us down.

As Roberta Kaplan (unwisely) confessed on a Washington Post podcast, the purpose of the suit is to ensure that identitarian activists are intimidated from holding public events. How better than to take down Alt-Right’s most widely recognized activist. And we must be realistic. Lawfare like this will not stop with Charlottesville. Our adversaries don’t just want to stop large public rallies; they will likely ultimately go after any expression of White identity, or really any expression that challenges hegemonic discourse.

Knowing what the Plaintiffs are trying to accomplish, my strategy, up to this point, has been to defend myself pro se. I have invested my own time and energy, but not depleted funds.

It is now time for me to lawyer-up. And I’m asking for your help.

As has been reported, I had a terribly difficult time finding a proper representative—someone who is licensed in Virginia, adequate for the job, and willing to represent one of the most controversial men in the country (namely, me).

I have now found such a man. And I have already begun the initial engagement with my own funds. I’m raising $25,000 for him to represent me at the trial (and beyond if necessary).

A May 24 deadline approaches, when Judge Norman Moon will hear the various motions to dismiss. I want my lawyer to speak on my behalf.

Your contribution is not a donation to The National Policy Institute, or any other organization I’m involved with, nor is it a personal gift that I could use at my discretion. One hundred percent of the funds (minus the fees, of course) will be used for my legal defense. And I will document this for contributors. If the case is dismissed (which is certainly possible), the money will be saved for future legal defense on my behalf.

I will not abandon our cause. I will continue to be outspoken and bold. We have to win this right here and right now. We cannot let the precedent be set that dissidents can be financially destroyed if enough well-connected and influential lawyers and activists deem it desirable.

Throughout my career, I’ve only raised money for institutions and projects that raise consciousness and bring new ideas to the mainstream. Today, however, I’m calling on you for help. I’m being attacked by powerful people, and we must respond. Losing this case would be catastrophic—particularly when we the truth is on our side.

With gratitude,

Richard Dickie Spencer
    1/8 jew independently wealthy closeted-homosexual mischling ZOGbot

P.S. If you would like to donate by crypto currency, my Bitcoin address is:

17weovvcSuHMBmQLdWTc5Lt3jEEDm2q44f

Richard "Dickie" Spencer -- 1/8 jewboy & 80% ZOGbot faggot?

http://altright.com/

https://spencergate.wordpress.com/20...cer-cryptojew/

Colin Twinker-Bell Liddell's japess' pussy

Default Trust-Fund 1/8 jewboy faggot mischling Dickie Spencer needs you whigga-boyz sheckels now to buy him a full jew lawyer or 666

Trust-Fund 1/8 jewboy faggot mischling Dickie Spencer needs you whigga-boyz sheckels now to buy him a full jew lawyer or 666

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2018/...r-shekels.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8031#post18031
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8031#post18031

Trust-Fund 1/8 jewboy faggot mischling Dickie Spencer needs you whigga-boyz sheckels now !!!

Richard Spencer, the founder of the Alt-Right, who became notorious by associating the movement with race-baiting hate sites like TRS and the Daily Stormer, has appealed to the movement's army of generous donors to cough up more money for a legal defence fund, which he promises won't be spent on expensive skiing holidays or attempts to get banned from yet more European countries.

The appeal is a response to a civil action brought against Spencer and other participants in the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally that resulted in attacks on nationalists by antifa and an incident where an Alt-Right sympathiser drove a car into a crowd of people after his car was attacked by Leftists demonstrators.

Because of the evident bias in the media and the legal system, Spencer is worried that he might be fined a substantial amount and could be forced to break into his own immense fortune.

Spencer's known assets include a third share in a 5,200-acre agricultural estate in Louisiana, worth an estimated $28 million dollars. This estimate is based on the value of the Hollybrook Plantation, a 10,464 acre farm in northeast Louisiana that was recently put on the market for $55 million.

With other assumed assets, such as his collection of suits, tubs of hair wax, Bond movie box sets, and rare Depeche Mode memorabilia, Spencer's net worth can be conservatively estimated at around $10 million and possibly much more.

The money that he hopes to raise from the appeal will be used to pay for a very expensive -- and therefore good -- lawyer to nip this civil suit in the bud.

To switch from purely factual reporting to editorialising just a little, we at Trad News believe that all believers in free speech should support this campaign generously, including Spencer himself.

https://youtu.be/OjkYRN2i6wg

We Survived the Post-Charlottesville Internuts Fuktardocaust

http://alt-right-news.blogspot.com/

Default Ward Kendall: Dickie Spencer is like Don Black -- Dickie has more than enough ZOGbux to pay for his own stupidity

Ward Kendall: Dickie Spencer is like Don Black -- Dickie has more than enough ZOGbux to pay for his own stupidity

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2018/...70281187875245
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8041#post18041
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8041#post18041

If Spencer's attorney only requires $25 thousand (up front) that's a mere pittance for Spencer. Is this not a fee he can meet himself without fundraising? In my opinion, I think a more honorable approach would be for Richard Spencer to put up at least $100 thousand of his own money, and if that falls short then make a fundraising appeal. I guess the way I see it is that it seems inappropriate for a millionaire to be asking common people to pay his attorney's fees, especially knowing what pieces of shit most attorneys are. This is not to say that I believe Spencer is in the wrong here regarding the lawsuit. On the contrary, I believe he is innocent of all charges. Nevertheless, his request for funds smacks too much of Stormfront's Don Black, who was constantly conning people to support his "lifestyle" under the guise of needing seven thousand five hundred dollars per month to run his forum. In my view, Spencer should foot the bill for his own legal bills, especially when one considers all the other other Charlottesville WN's now on trial who aren't receiving supporter-funded attorneys. What about them? Unlike Spencer, they're not rich. Nor do I hear Spencer making any appeal to help them. They're on their own, and Spencer should be left to fend for himself as well.

"Hold Back This Day" - What Would The World Be Like If Whites Were Driven To The Edge of Extinction? - an amazon novel

"Eternity Beach" - An Epic Alt-Right Novel Unlike Any You Have Ever Read - an amazon novel

Would government internment camps for the homeless, chronically-unemployed, and socially derelict ever be a viable option, if it were humane? You decide, after reading "The Towers of Eden" - an amazon novel

I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Default Go-Daddy Destroys Its "Free-Speach" Credibility by Shutting Down Spencer's Site

Go-Daddy Destroys Its "Free-Speach" Credibility by Shutting Down Spencer's Site

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2018/...ee-speech.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8059#post18059
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8059#post18059

Cry Me A River, Mischling Dickie Spencer

GoDaddy, the internet services provider, has gone and shut down Richard Spencer's AltRight.com site...

Forgive my tears, but AltRight.com used to be one of my favourite sites -- although I'm sure it will be back in some form or other.

Anyway, Go Daddy was also the domain registrar for Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer site, which they shut down back in August last year following Charlottesville. This followed an ill-timed article mocking the overweight leftist woman who tragically died in the aftermath of the Unite the Right rally.

That fact alone should have warned Spencer to switch his domain from GoDaddy to somewhere else, anywhere else. But he failed to see the danger, probably assuming that he was too handsome and his content too polite and civilised to be shut down in this crude, plebian way.

The decision to shut down the site came after Kristen Clarke, the President and Executive Director of the Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, wrote to GoDaddy CEO Scott Wagner, unfairly characterising Spencer's site as a hate site that promoted violence.

She-boon lawyeress doesn't like Whigger Supremacist Web Sites or White Speech

"A little bit of lawlessness and savagery in the ranks of border patrol should be encouraged (you see this in Bulgaria and Russia where private citizens and militia do much of the border patrolling, far more effectively I surmise). They are not afraid to dole out a little bit of punishment to their would-be conquerors (megalomaniacal Muhammadens). One of the West’s primary problems is that we have become too law-centered, too law-abiding. Superiors would do well to turn their heads to a little bit of brutality and vengeance by our guys on the border, perhaps even tolerating a massacre here or there."

OK, this is obviously a bit retarded, and reflects Spencer's deep psychological need -- as a soft, pampered frat boy from a rich landowning family -- to LARP hard as a paramilitary hard man from time to time by publishing rubbish like this.

Dickie Spencer the 1/8 jew mischling made the Alt-Kike pretty faggy, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

But it is hard to see how a company like GoDaddy, which, as an act of business necessity, has a commitment to a policy of free speech, could shut down Spencer's site on this flimsy basis.

I mean the article is not actually inciting AltRight.com's readership to take up the "border jumper whack-a-mole challenge." Rather, it is stupidly recommending violence as a kind of hidden "Deep State" policy, carried out by law enforcement professionals with the approval of the President. It may as well be about spaceships made of spider's webs...

By taking this decision, GoDaddy's CEO is basically signalling that almost any site which relies on GoDaddy's services could be arbitrarily taken down at any time. It will be interesting to see how this impacts on GoDaddy's share price in the days to come.

Another feature of Kristen Clarke's letter is that she also cited AltRight.com's notoriously unmoderated comment boards as a reason for removing the site.

This is an interesting precedent, as it means that anyone can leave a violent or abusive comment on a site and then complain that the site is promoting "hatred" and "violence," and then expect GoDaddy to remove their domain name from the register. This is effectively a troll's charter.

Under those circumstances, only a complete fool would bother using GoDaddy's services, and only an utter moron would bother investing in them.

https://youtu.be/q-jl2BibNe4

Lawyer Kyle Bristow is offline Ol' Niggerlips is muh law clerk Junior Member Lawyer Kyle Bristow has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default I just called you up to say that Ol' Niggerlips is no longer "Muh Law-Clerk"

I just called you up to say that Ol' Niggerlips is no longer "Muh Law-Clerk"

Fuck if I know what to say . . .

. . . The evil perverted Satannic mongrel faggot bastard has itz teef around muh under-developed nut-sack . . .

. . . What is Roxie gonna do about going to Ohio ??? . . .

. . . Yes, I know all about the 52 bogus Bryan Reo lawsuits in Lake County Korts . . .

. . . Victor Switzer & Johnny Tonto Britton should have given Ol' Niggerlips sum mangina like me . . .

. . . Oh fuck !!! Don't make me a steer, Sored-Mamzer !!! I'll hang up right now! cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8092#post18092
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8092#post18092
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8092#post18092

Recorded 10 minute call 9:50-10:00 pm 12 May 2018 from Lawyer Kyle Bristow to Pastor Lindstedt:
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/ZOGbot_...y18_0951pm.mp3

Recorded 2-3 minute call 10:02 pm 12 May 2018 from someone then Roxie to Pastor Lindstedt:
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/ZOGbot_...y18_1000pm.mp3

SEXecutive DirecTard of the ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center
    & Foundation 4 The MarketPlace of LibberToon jewboy mamzer faggot Notions

Where we infiltraite jew mischlings & homosexual mamzers as non-white White Supremacists, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

http://www.freedomfront.org/board-of-directors/

____
    Dickie Spencer, Charlottesville 12 Aug17 _____________________ Bryan Reo, Reo vs Aryan Nations 2015

Default After Payout To Muslims, SPLC On The Chopping Block

After Payout To Muslims, SPLC On The Chopping Block

https://trad-news.blogspot.com/2018/...s-splc-on.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8269#post18269
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8269#post18269

Following close on the heels of Jared Taylor's increasingly successful legal fight against Twitter, there is now a growing possibility of hate organisations like the ADL and the SPLC being sued for millions for smearing and defaming perfectly legitimate organisations and nice people.

As reported by the Conservative Christian site PJ Media:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast