No announcement yet.

The Great Post-Charlottesville See-Eye Dentist FuktardoCaust on Talksjew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this mamzer Pisser's Pedo-Paki Possum knows about Alferd Carringtoon Bitchcucksuxcock

What this mamzer Pisser's Pedo-Paki Possum knows about Alferd Carringtoon Bitchcucksuxcock

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post35886
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8736#post18736
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8736#post18736

Originally posted by Pompey/Malleus Douche/Pisser's Head Pedo-Paki-Possum

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/forum/showthread.php?p=35624#post35624

Surprised nobody has done a background check on our fellow Pisser's Pedo-Paki-Possum ol' Paul Yiddish yet...

But now that I'm talking about getting a pisser-possum tommyhawk in the back, wonder how long it will take for the Sephardic Melungeon Chief Running, Lying jewronomo Visser to ban muh paki=pedo ass, cum-cum, cum-cum?

Well, seeing as you are banned (you wanker, lulz) I'll let everyone know who he is...

Paul Yiddish is none other than CHRIS KNOWLES. He used to be in control of behind-the-scenes management of the English Defence League. The funny thing is, it was ex-BNP chairman, Nick Griffin who first blew the whistle on him around five years ago. He as much as admitted that the EDL was only there to serve the interests of the Zionist movement and not British Nationalism. He then turned up a few months later with what would become RADIO ARYAN. Do people really think Sven Longshanks runs that site? No. It was set up by none other than Paul Yiddish/Chris Knowles. EuroFolk Radio came in just after in summer 2014. Funny thing is that Dennis Wise is a regular show host on Radio Aryan. Would it come as a surprise to say he is a yid too? I don't expect Americans to realise, but outside of London, do you know what city has the largest concentration of yids? Leeds, in Yorkshire. Now, guess what accent Knowles/Yiddish and Dennis (((Wise))) have... yeah, you guessed it.

Now Knowles in his behind-the-scenes job with the EDL was working with a "man" called David Webb. Webb, who looks black, but is actually a Dravidian from Sri Lanka, is none other than the older half-brother of Andrew C. Webb, which is the birth name of Andrew Carrington Hitchcock. Andrew's real father had been playing away for years with various "exotic" women in east-London. Webb snr. later jumped ship from the family home and has been off the radar since. Hitchcock was his step-father's name which he later took on. Hitchcock also claims to be from Surry, which is known as one of the home counties. All well and good, but why does he have an east-London accent? Think of people like Alan Sugar, Bob Hoskins, Phil Collins and the like, and get back to me...

Why am I telling anyone who cares to read this now? Back in early July, when I was enjoying a week off from work, an associate of mine skyped Hitchcock, and he (Hitchcock) didn't have his camera covered, which is his usual habit. I noticed that his clock, which was on the wall behind him was two hours ahead. My associate when I pointed this out asked Hitchcock what was wrong with his clock. He broke the connection and proceeded to go on holiday (vacation to Americans) with his "mother". Since then, he has refused to answer any skype calls from anyone in our circle. Just to make clear: Tel-Aviv is two hours ahead of UK time. Make of that what you will.

Another example is how it would take him weeks to arrange a meet up with any of us, despite the fact he lives only 60 miles away in south-London... so he says.

Let that yid Steve Anderson (Pashtur Schteev Andersohn) call Hitchcock a heretic like he did Dan Johns (real name: Warren Vandersol). It won't happen. Hitchcock is way up in the pecking order at EFR, and Knowles is running the show.

I'll add more as I find out more.

Bitchcock, you've been called out. I told you I would do this, and now I have. Bury your head in the sand until you get orders from your bosses, but if you want to make it personal, you know where I live.

I am a Templar Paki-Pedo working with Rabbi Eliar James and this Limey Faggot Andrew Carrington Hitchcock to take down Talksjew Pages.

Comment

Working...
    X