Hi! I'm John Q. Whigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm John Q. Whigger

And I'm none too smart. But I am tired of being the same old ZOGling whigger ass-clown.

I do cum from a good family. I'm a cousin of JA Whiteman. Us Whiggers have always lived around and off of the Whitemans. Why, we are the brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children of the Whitemans. The Whitemans owe us a living. As does the world. Why, as my father always says, "The Whitemans would have taken over the world by now, if it wasn't for us Whiggers." And, "Every Whiteman has more than a little Whigger in him." I suppose that it is true also that "Every Whigger wishes that he was truly a Whiteman." I know that I sure wish that I was more of a Whiteman, instead of a Whigger.

I was thinking of dressing up in jewniform and joining the NSM, but all the young Whiggers there already look like me, but in funny jewniforms, and so I didn't think that would help me any. After all, I'm trying to be something other than a ZOGling whigger ass-clown, just not one in jewniform.

And I must admit that I worship myself a little, but am not ready to make up a new religion in order to worsheep myself and go totally Mongrol-lloyd. Oh what to do?

All I can think of is that since I'm a ZOGling whigger ass-clown deep into a hole, I should stop digging if nothing else. So if I work at stopping being a ZOGling whigger ass-clown, do you think it might help? Can you help me, a pore lost Whigger sheep?

Perplexed,

John Q. Whigger
    Last edited by John Q. Whigger; 06-01-2009, 02:19 AM. Reason: More ZOGling whiggerdumb&dumbery
    ==============

Solipsism -- Itz My ONLY Reality

Join Me & Cousin the Reverend Mongol-Lloyd Hardy !
    Cut out the Middle-Man !!
    Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Hi! I'm John Q. Whigger. ZOGling Whigger Ass-Sockpuppet!

Hi! I'm John Q. Whigger. ZOGling Whigger Ass-Sockpuppet!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=187
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14236
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...php?f=14&t=142

John Q. Whigger, Assquire.

And I'm none too smart. But I am tired of being the same old ZOGling whigger ass-clown.

I do cum from a good family. I'm a cousin of JA Whiteman. Us Whiggers have always lived around and off of the Whitemans. Why, we are the brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children of the Whitemans. The Whitemans owe us a living. As does the world. Why, as my father always says, "The Whitemans would have taken over the world by now, if it wasn't for us Whiggers." And, "Every Whiteman has more than a little Whigger in him." I suppose that it is true also that "Every Whigger wishes that he was truly a Whiteman." I know that I sure wish that I was more of a Whiteman, instead of a Whigger.

I was thinking of dressing up in jewniform and joining the NSM, but all the young Whiggers there already look like me, but in funny jewniforms, and so I didn't think that would help me any. After all, I'm trying to be something other than a ZOGling whigger ass-clown, just not one in jewniform.

And I must admit that I worship myself a little, but am not ready to make up a new religion in order to worsheep myself and go totally Mongrol-lloyd. Oh what to do?

All I can think of is that since I'm a ZOGling whigger ass-clown deep into a hole, I should stop digging if nothing else. So if I work at stopping being a ZOGling whigger ass-clown, do you think it might help? Can you help me, a pore lost Whigger sheep?

Puhleeeeze, puhleeeze, puhleeeeze let me join StumbleInn as a probationary sock-puppet! Puhleeze!

Perplexed,

John Q. Whigger
    What say you, S'Inners?

I know that he looks an awful lot like Hardy 'Mongrol'-Lloyd, but he has quite a few articles in the works, including one on Soultranian Flights to Mars after John DeNutless' book cums out.

I think I need a typpycull ZOGling Whigger Ass-Clown Sock-Puppet as opposed to having to go over to phorafags/feebs to go hunting over there and bringing back typpycull ZOGling whigger ass-clown argumentation more dead and alive. I really could use a SI free-range ZOGling whigger sockpuppet to say the sort of really stupid shit whiggers say all the time that I can't say without falling over dead of apoplexy.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-21-2009, 12:11 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I Never Can Count On Another Whigger For Help!

I Never Can Count On Another Whigger For Help!

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...786#post192786
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post395
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...142&p=424#p424

That is the worst thang about being a Whigger. You never can get another Whigger to help. Why, none of you forum Whiggers even bothered to lend a hand. All you did was what all of us Whiggers do in a typical situation: Sit with your thumb up your asses and look stupid!

Now I'd be all pissed off and bitch some more about it, but since I'm a Whigger, I really couldn't expect the rest of you Whiggers to do anything but act like a bunch of stooopid Whiggers. About the only good thing about being a Whigger is that we live with such low expectations that they are always usually met or ignored. Life is almost never a surprise for a Whigger.

Of course you could have helped me, cousin John A. Whiteman. You know how you Whitemans owe us Whiggers help -- and Lord knows us Whiggers need a lot of help! But I did chase you over here, along with our other cousin, Woden's High Priest, the Reverend Hardy Lloyd. Some people say that I look like a spitting image of Hardy Lloyd. When they say that, I usually back up because everyone for some reason wants to spit on the spitting image of Hardy Lloyd. Do you know that I set him up with a date with that cougar? Afterwards I told Cousin Hardy that I couldn't be trying to set him up with something strange no more if he was going to shoot good pussy like that. I only have a 98 IQ, and Cousin Hardy says that with a 200 IQ then he's twice as much smarter than me, but I tell him that at least I get a lot more pussy than he does. But I treat pussy right and wouldn't even think of shooting it in the face. And if I did think of shooting it, at least I wouldn't. Haven't yet, anyway.

And why ain't you all been sending Cousin Reverend Hardy Lloyd letters and care packages? At least unlike his fellow CreaTard Von Brunn he is awake enough to receive cards and letters, but only wants visitors from his wife. Could someone get in touch with Attorney Edgar Steele? He says that he is the 'attorney for the damned' and Reverend Hardy Lloyd certainly qualifies. Why, he's not only damned, he's really fucked!

But take it from me, I've followed quite a few Movement Messiahs. None of them have panned out just yet, but I am sure that I'll somehow get a different result if I only keep sending in five or ten dollars and begging for them to save me from them jews and niggers and beaners. Like most Whiggers, I'd never dream of getting off my ass and doing for myself. But I have an excuse. I got me a congenital medical condition. Us Whiggers have a much stronger wishbone than a backbone.

Us Whiggers are usually just a pack of inbreds. Not as bad of inbreds as our second cousins, the Mikey Jukes-Kallikaks Connors. Unlike the Jukes-Kallikaks and Moniturds, our Whigger whore mothers wouldn't just lie there and let our first cousins fuck us for a quarter and then let the best of the juice flow down their legs. Why, the Whigger whores in our family would do like the TraitorGlenn Millers and if they got paid by a particular manly customer or by our relatives the Whitemans, our maternal mothers would collect the money from the nightstand, promise to dispose of the used condom, and then pull a Rabanger Miller and chew off the reservoir tip of the condom and insert. That is why every so often us Whiggers can imitate our cousins, the Whitemans! At least us Whiggers don't put on airs!

Well, time for me to finish off this introduction. But I have no doubt that a whole awful lot of you S'Inners know as much or more than I do about being a Whigger. I may be a Whigger, but I'm a proud Whigger. But just between you and me: (I'm tired of being a Whigger.)

Still Sober and not loving it,

John Q. Whigger
      ==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Time is running out, John Q. Just like sand through the hourglass, those are the days of your life.

Jew ain't gonna get out of this alive. Join the Jew.S.M.C. and take a few of your Whigger Ass Clown cousins with you. The jew the proud the dead on the beach. Who know's maybe it'll make a Whiteman out of jew.
        "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Comment

I'se Sumbitch Who Wants 2 Git Rich.

I'se Sumbitch Who Wants 2 Git Rich.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post406
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post192934

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88 View Post
          Time is running out, John Q. Just like sand through the hourglass, those are the days of your life.

Jew ain't gonna get out of this alive. Join the Jew.S.M.C. and take a few of your Whigger Ass Clown cousins with you. The jew the proud the dead on the beach. Who know's maybe it'll make a Whiteman out of jew.
          You sound like one of my grandmother's soap operas Blue Raider. I need a clue, not something I can hear from that fat nigger sow Oprah or Dokturd Swill quack.

If I becum a ZOGling Whigger J00p-dupe troop, then get my fat Whigger ass skragged by an IED or RPG I'll be DEAD without 72 perpetually regenerating sandnigger coontangs. I don't know if it hurts when you're dead, but I'm not wanting to find out any time soon, one way or another. Besides, I'm not gyrene jarhead material. Us Whiggers are always trying to be fat-assed REMFs whenever possible. I wannabe a chairborne arranger. Maybe a drunken lifer supply sergeant like TraitorGlenn Miller and Whiggerswill Williams. Then I can get out the old typewriter and write in all sorts of awards, ribbons and unit designations in my DD-214.

Like my Daddy told me: "Us Whiggers are pretty chickenshit and don't join the military if we can help it. And when we are drafted, we are REMF ZOG j00ps." Daddy knew us Whiggers very very well.

Whigger Power!!!

John Q. Whigger
          ==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

I heard Hardy Lloyd was back in the can again. Can anyone update me on that?

Comment

Come to think of it, jew probably ain't Jew.S.M.C. material. Maybe jew should join the Jew.S. Navy. Its not a job, its an adventure. See the world; Meet interesting people; Kill them.

The Jew.S.A. needs you John Q. Get off your ass and do something, anything, one thing, you worthless piece of Damn Yankee shit. And take some of your dumbass Whigger cousins with jew.
              "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Comment

I's Just a Whigger.

I's Just a Whigger.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1089
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post212124

Originally posted by FIPS

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post211049

That would mean Zed is Bluto’s sockpuppet, of course.

So when we need Popeye to whup Bluto's sockpuppet ass we call Lo the No-Bull Injun?
                Now consider:

1. How many millions of people throughout human history claimed to be speaking for god?

As many as could get away with it. Us whiggers are our own gods. It's just that only Cousin Reverend 'Mongol-Lloyd' Hardy is one of the few of us Whiggers who simply goes whole hog and openly worsheeps hisself. Speaking of which, is anyone helping pore Cousin Mongol-Lloyd? I've been too busy chasing cougar pussy. Heeeerr Starr, Starr, Starr, Starr!!! I don't want to go down to the truck stop and get raped by Susan until I get really, really, really, really, really . . . . REALLY hard up.

2. Certainly, no one would now doubt that Bush was a meat puppet for Israel and Jewish investors.

We all know that Obongo was such a great improvement for us whiggers. Why, we'sus all going to get the finest in psychological care as phrenology and proctology becum one medicull specialty.

3. Every priest is considered God during those moments when he is hearing Confession.

Well, at least during Cousin Reverend Hardy Mongol-Lloyd's High-m-Ass Services, them altar boys don't have to sit down and shut up when on the clergyman's laps.

4. Obammy is clearly a puppet for the Neo-Bolshevic Jews even willing to kill up to half of themselves in odor to bring about Total World Communalism (and fuck you all in the process very much, thank you).

Fuckamallickem.

5. What if Spartacus was no more than some guy dying of colon cancer whose family was paid a couple handfuls of gold by some bored-out-of-his-gourd (and obscenely rich) Roman Senator who never even left his suburban villa? Hey, none of us is Spartacus! Who is this Spartacus clown anyway? None of us have actually ever SEEN him!

The Reverend Cousin Mongol-Lloyd Hardy, blessed be his cougar-shooting name, said that Kike Douglas was a jew anyway. I did like Jaimie Lee Curtus but the old cougar cunt is now shilling some over-the-counter suppositories for geezers or something like that.

6. If I am no One, and You are no One, does that mean that We are Legion?…or that each perhaps tries too hard to be themselves?

Itz at times like this I'm ever so glad that I's just a Whigger.
                ==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Cousin The Reverend Mong[r]o-Lloyd Hardy Gets Whigger-Whimperer Treatment and jewlagged

Cousin The Reverend Mong[r]o-Lloyd Hardy Gets Whigger-Whimperer Treatment and jewlagged

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2451#post2451
                  http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...0446#post10446
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...463#post278463
                  http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/08/...ardy-gets.html

Originally posted by FIPS
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...413#post278413

Crafton man sentenced to prison on gun charges

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

By Paula Reed Ward, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A self-proclaimed white supremacist who praised the killings of three Pittsburgh police officers and encouraged more of the same was sentenced to 30 months in prison Tuesday on federal firearms charges.

Hardy Lloyd, 32, of Crafton pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in April. He was arrested in May 2009 after state probation officers received a tip from an FBI agent who saw a photograph of Mr. Lloyd posted on his blog in which he was holding a rifle.

During a May 27, 2009, search of his home, probation officers found 10 weapons. Mr. Lloyd was prohibited from having firearms because he was on probation from a 2004 case, in which he was accused of killing a female acquaintance, Lori Hann.

Although he was found to have acted in self-defense, Mr. Lloyd was found guilty of illegally possessing a firearm. He was sentenced to 11 1/2 to 23 months in jail to be followed by three years probation.

Mr. Lloyd's therapist, Anthony Mastroianni, who has been treating him for 10 years, told the court Tuesday his patient has Asperger's syndrome. He believes Mr. Lloyd has made significant progress in his treatment over the past year and is now functioning at about the age level of a 10th-grader.

Defense attorney John Knorr asked the judge to recommend Mr. Lloyd be imprisoned in a facility close to Pittsburgh so he could continue treatment with Mr. Matroianni.

He faced an advisory guideline range sentence of 24 to 30 months.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Margaret Picking told the judge that she believed Mr. Lloyd is a danger to himself and others.

"He exhorted others to commit acts of violence," she said, referring to his blog. "Others have tried throughout his entire life to rehabilitate him, and all have failed."

Senior U.S. District Judge Gustave Diamond called the guns found at Mr. Lloyd's home "a small arsenal."

"He has made expressions that indicate a potentially violent character," the judge said. "Whether these accurately reflect his inner nature and whether he would act out those statements ... I believe he is a potential danger to himself and others."

In addition to his prison term, Judge Diamond also ordered Mr. Lloyd to serve three years on supervised release. During that time, as part of the plea agreement, Mr. Lloyd is not permitted to run any type of website.

Sob, Cousin the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy, former Poontifex Maximus Glutemus, Woden's only Living Profit that Lived, and leader of the jewnited First Church of Solipsism, who taught us all -- some better than others, cf. Moan-a MountCummery -- to cut out the middle man and worsheep usselfs, jewlagged after nearly 15 months in the hole, tortured into taking a 'plea bargain.' They pulled the same shit against this 200-IQ super-jewnius holey man trying to teach all us Whiggers how to live only for usselfs.

And they gelded away pore Cousin Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd's First Amendment to the Bill of Good's alienated InAlienable Right to tell us all to shoot our inner and outer Cougar wanting to suck out our precious manly bodily essences as opposed to leaving them in a mayonnaise jar in the refrigerator like jewlian Lee does now that Miracle Whip is over eight dollars per gallon at Sams.

Now I'll be the first to admit that Cousin Mong[r]ol-Lloyd wasn't the best of writers during his day and a half stay as a Modturdator here at StumbleInn. But his podcasts were full of inchoate hate and rage and that sort of stuff, wherein this Holey Man of Solipsism, beshat out his inner whigger, becumming the High Priest of Solipsism. He loved niggers and beaners as much as whiggers, and thus is wrongfoolly accused of waycism. The guns that he stored but never used, why, they never will be given to those like James Von Brunn to kill innocent niggers guarding jew Holohoax Museaum shot in the back by panicky fellow niggers. Another arsenal of guns not jewsed against ZOG. Shades of TraitorGlenn Miller!!!

None of this would have happened if only Cousin Mong[r]ol-Lloyd hadn't shot that cougar in the face dead. Why, why, why??? The World of Whiggerdumb needs more cock-sucking whigger cougars. Us Y&D&FofC whigger roosters need experienced old hens to give us cheap thrills. Otherwise we waste so much time on these forums when we could be doing something useful like getting off a nut. Why, I'd have shot pore ol' Lori in the face with something -- count on it -- but NOT with a .38!!! We need to be nice to whigger cougar skanks, who never swell, never tell and are grateful as hell. I love whiggress cougars. Cousin Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd fucked the pooch on that one when he could have fucked the Cougar instead. Sometimes, for someone with a 200 IQ, Cousin the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd acts a lot like the mumps-nuttedm niglet-niece loving, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, 85 IQ (on a good day) KookKluddKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester LiarBill DeClue(less), Baal-priest of Cybele and does some really really stupid shit. Then he gets his tail all caught in a crack.

I sure hope that Cousin the Reverend Mong[r]olloid Hardy don't accept no psychiatric help. Them jew head-shrinking quacks sure are fucked up in the head.

Well, now that Cousin the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy is gonna be locked down in the jewlag, time for me to pull a Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy on the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy.

Yup. That's right. . . . .

I'm now the High Priest of Solipsism. All of you, my fellow ZOGling whigger ass-clowns out there who are not spending all jewr free time worsheeping jewrself need to start worsheeping me.

As my first command: No whigger male should be shooting no more whiggress cougars in the face . . . . with firearms or any destructive device that kills whiggress cougars. We need to love and love and love our whiggeress cougars, especially them who will suck a golf ball through a garden hose on a first date and hose them down in holeyness.

Hail UsSelfs!!!

John Q. Whigger
                  Poontifex Glutimenses Maximuses Solipississimussimuss(s)

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-09-2010, 10:55 PM.
                  ==============

Worse-sheep jewrself !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X